Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: Keep It Moving

• Start Topic

Adumb stated that he would be a personal trainer in 6 months. Not knowing what is required to be a personal trainer, I did a quick Google search.

It seems anyone who can pass an online test may become certified by a number of organizations for a fee.

I can't imagine why someone who doesn't have a full-time job, and who is not in school, would need 6 months to prepare for certification. Some of the organizations that provide certification offer classes that only require 3 days.

• Love 4
(edited)

He probably needs 6 months to save up enough money! Those certs aren't cheap.

Eta: the legit certifications aren't cheap. My husband used to be a personal trainer and I have heard him mention there are some bullshitty certs you can get but no good gym would hire you with them. Maybe those are cheaper.

Edited by poopchute
  • Love 3
To the first bolded part: When a person marries a person with a child/ren, they are in some ways responsible for the care of that child. It's a package deal. I am not even getting into what I think Javi is responsible for because that has nothing to do with what I posted.

I disagree with that, a step parent relationship with the step child can be whatever they decide it to be.  There is zero obligation there, and it needs to be decided by the family.   Javi is distancing himself because they are on the rocks.  He is not obliged to go on a 6 hour car ride so that Kail can go to a concert just because he married someone with a kid.   Some distance between Javi and Isaac would be a positive thing if Kail is actually on the brink of divorce.

To the second bolded part: Never did I say he is court-ordered to drive Isaac. He did make a promise to Kail the night before that he would pick up Isaac for Kail so she can enjoy an evening out with her friends. If he had an issue with her going out, he should have brought it up then.

He said he would and then changed his mind because of Kail's behavior.   She's been saying that she would stop being shady since she got caught leaving Lincoln with the alcoholic.  She's a known cheater and liar.   She acknowledges that he has issues with her being shady and admits that she IS shady because she doesn't like him looking at her phone.   The drive was ordered to be Kail's responsibility in the first place.   Now Javi is the asshole because he won't drive a kid that isn't even his 6 hours round trip so Kail can waltz off to a concert with her password protected phone?   She should have seen that one coming.   

Third bolded part: "Anytime she pisses people off it's excused"...Who excuses Kail? And what does that have to do with anything? The only one who excuses her abusive behavior is Dr. Drew. Oh, and there is Javi who will use social media to post how lovely life is and how rainbows are coming out of his ass after they have had one of their blowouts.

Kail excuses her own bad behavior.   How many times has she done shady shit and then gone on about how Jo, his parents, her parents, etc. are the reason why she acted like an animal or a shady bitch?   

I made the comparison to Jenelle because as you posted, Jenelle does things out of spite. Well, that is exactly why Javi chose not to pick up Isaac. He did it out of spite. He was angry and he had to get back at Kail. Telling her he won't take the baby a bath or he won't take her out to dinner the following weekend wasn't going to cut it. He had to hit her where it hurt - she couldn't go to the concert. How did he do that? By telling her to go pick up Isaac.

Do you really consider Barb being threatened like that and having to worry about Jace's safety if Jenelle gets him back with Kail being upset over having to get her lazy ass in the car and go pick her kid up?   I don't consider it spite, I consider that the natural consequences of the situation.   If she wants Javi to accommodate her she should be doing the same in return.   I'd rather have a phone with no password than a six hour car drive personally.   But she won't budge on that, because it's always her way.   Javi is done with that now it seems.

Look, Kail is abusive. That should not change what Javi may be. There are ways to deal with an abusive partner. What Javi is doing has nothing to do with the abuse he has received at the hands of Kail. He told his sister he doesn't trust Kail AT ALL. Question is, why is he still in the marriage? He is looking like a fool for being with someone who he claims he cannot trust.

Of course Kail's abuse should change what Javi does.   No one should even be with an abusive partner.  He said straight out he's sick of it.   He's distancing himself.  Maybe he was planning on leaving her who knows.  

• Love 8
(edited)

I agree that there a no set rules for a step parent/ stepchild relationship. Each family needs to detemine what is right for them. In Kail and Javi's case, I could totally see either of them changing up the rules when it suits them. If Kail and Javi were to divorce, I would bet Kail would try to cut Javi from Isaac's life, as well as limit visitation with Lincoln ( especially if a new man were involved). Also, even if they stay together, I think Kail would use the " he's MY son" card to veto Javi in any parenting diagreement regarding Isaac.

Regarding the cellphone text-- let Javi see your phone if you have nothing to hide and you want to go to the concert and stay in a hotel overnight. Yes, continue to work on trust issues with the therapist, but be completely transparent until then, imo. My husband and I ( married 31 years) have no passcodes on our phones. I don't go through his phone and he does not go through mine, but our phones are frequently out in the open charging or just on a countertop. We are free to answer the other's phone if that person is outside or busy. Yes, we are older-- we don't need to have our phones glued to our palms and we have built up trust over the years. If my husband suddenly had a passcode or a second " private" phone, it would raise some flags.

Javi is insecure and jealous, but there's something off about Kail's behavior.

Edited by Adiba
  • Love 9

I don't even know if my husband has a passcode on his phone. I don't. I don't even care. If his phone is charging and lights up and makes a noise? That's exactly what I tell him when I see him. "Your phone just lit up and made a noise".

I don't have time to worry about who calls or texts him. He knows where the door is if he wants to walk out. He also respects me enough to peace out properly, if that were to happen. We are grown-ups like that. I'll be damned if I strap a leash on a person to stay with me. That's no way to live for anybody, in my opinion.

• Love 14

Javi is controlling but let's his wife beat his ass?

Who knew Javi's facial features planted on Kail's big, fat head would make such a cute kid.

Who wants to bet that the reason Barb doesn't see Der Kaiser is due to Nathan's mother having him most of the time? I refuse to believe that Jenelle is mothering that child full time.

I can't remember, but did Barb ever mention the school taking steps to have Jace evaluated if he is having behavioral issues(can't say I am shocked) ?

• Love 5
(edited)

NikSac:  So what was the point of talking to him again?  Do your friends think it's cool when you humiliate your husband? I assume that was the point to Kail's spiel. I would normally side with her on the "guy friends" thing except she's proven herself to be a liar and a cheater, so I can see why Javi has concerns. I don't know if she's ever cheated on Javi but it wouldn't surprise me, and I imagine it wouldn't surprise him either. I think he should give up his phone and passwords too. I think she mostly lost me the second she put her hands up.

NikSac, I had missed the first part of the Kail semgment where she humiliated Javi. I am not surprised that she did that, although it does change it up a bit for me on some things.

Javi must have been pissed at that humiliation, which occurred on camera as well. They both did sign up for this show so, I can't say I feel anything for either one of them for putting their dirty laundry out for all to see for that MTV check. Okay, going back to the humiliation, you pointed out something that I think is the key here. Javi was so upset by Kail's spiel, and the fact it happened in front of her friends and on camera, and his anger spilled over to the next day. Whether it was a text or something else, Javi was upset. Again, these two morons sign up for this damn show. I can't feel pity for either one of them. I am glad to know they are in counseling. That was another scene I didn't catch the first time around. I am happy only for the fact that in the long run, if their relationship gets better, then the kids are in a healthier environment. I give no fucks for no one other than the kids and a couple of the adults on this show such as Barb, Chelsea, and Cory.

Of course Kail's abuse should change what Javi does.   No one should even be with an abusive partner.  He said straight out he's sick of it.   He's distancing himself.  Maybe he was planning on leaving her who knows.

I meant, if Javi is a controlling asshole, as Kail claims, that is likely something he already was before he married Kail. People with controlling attitudes don't happen overnight. This controlling jerk married an abusive bitch. Great combination. As for Javi being "sick of it" he was referring to Kail receiving text messages. I sure have never heard him say he is sick of her ABUSIVE ways. He is stupid. He won't drive Isaac to his dad's, but he won't put his damn foot down and leave that conniving, abusive bitch. Instead, he publicly states that they have put that moment behind them and are back to being happy. Yeah right. I wonder how many licks it took from Kail to get him to put that out there?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

Why does it irk me so much when people say that? I feel like they're admitting they've already really thought about it/came close.

It irkes me for 2 reason. 1) when people say it, it's like they want extra credit for not cheating. Sorry, keeping it in your pants is sort of a minimum requirement for most relationships (I say most. If you and your partner have an understanding then good for you. Go have fun and take a condom!). You're not getting a parade from me for getting through your day without a random hook-up. 2) It doesn't make you special or prove your attractiveness. Pretty much anyone can cheat if they want. Dumb, ugly people hook up just as much as smart, pretty people. Gary over on TM has cheated up a storm with all the ladies hanging in the Walmart parking lot. You're not all that just because you find someone to sleep with.

• Love 10
I meant, if Javi is a controlling asshole, as Kail claims, that is likely something he already was before he married Kail.

Well we really don't know what Javi was like before, but we DO know that Kail has been this way the entire time.   I don't see where Javi is a control freak.    Control freaks generally don't tolerate getting smacked around IMO.   I think that what is really going on here, is that he was drinking the Kail Kool Aid, bought into her stories about how horrible Jo supposedly is, and he ate up playing hero stepdaddy with a spoon.   Now that some time has gone by he is seeing Kail's true colors.  Kail is the one who has tried to control Isaac's relationship with Jo, tried pushing Jo away to shove Javi in his place, now they are on the rocks so she wants to control who does HER JOB which is the 6 hour trip whether Javi is on board with that or not.  

People with controlling attitudes don't happen overnight. This controlling jerk married an abusive bitch. Great combination. As for Javi being "sick of it" he was referring to Kail receiving text messages. I sure have never heard him say he is sick of her ABUSIVE ways. He is stupid. He won't drive Isaac to his dad's, but he won't put his damn foot down and leave that conniving, abusive bitch. Instead, he publicly states that they have put that moment behind them and are back to being happy. Yeah right. I wonder how many licks it took from Kail to get him to put that out there?

I see it more as naive dumbass marries controlling abusive bitch, but whatever.   Did Javi look thrilled way back on the dr drew special where Kail had hit him the night before?   Or before that when she hit him on camera and he said it was over and left?    He hasn't been okay with the abuse and he has voiced that.   Regardless, it is not Javi's job to do the driving.  Kail needs to comprehend the basic idea that if you act like she does, people won't want to help you anymore.   

• Love 3
(edited)

LOL  Nope. I didn't hear the name of the artist.

I read on her twitter (or Javi's) that it was Sam Smith.

My only argument in this is that I don't think Javi should pick and choose when Isaac gets to be his son.  One minute  Isaac is his son, calls him his son, gets a tattoo of him, but the minute he is mad at Kail it's suddenly only her son.  Either call him your son or don't. But don't bounce it around to win an argument just because your mad at your spouse. It's cruel. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 10

Or before that when she hit him on camera and he said it was over and left?

LMAO...He left and then returned. She continued to smack him around and there he remains. ByeJavi! No sympathy for him whatsoever. He knew what she was. They deserve each other. Done.

I read on her twitter (or Javi's) that it was Sam Smith.

Did she ever end up going to the concert? Does their Twitter mention? THAT is all I want to know. lol

• Love 1
Regardless, it is not Javi's job to do the driving.  Kail needs to comprehend the basic idea that if you act like she does, people won't want to help you anymore.

All this talk of Javi driving reminds me that Kailyn actually had it written into their agreement that neither she nor Jo would be accompanied by their significant others while doing the drop-offs.  Kailyn didn't want to have to even look at Vee at one point, and I recall thinking that as time goes on her request would come back to bite her in the ass.  Once Kailyn and Jo became civil to one another, they loosened up on that rule. 

• Love 2

If cheating has been a problem between Kail and Javi before, I get why he's insecure. I could not and would not stay with someone who cheated on me because I'd be driving myself nuts wondering if it was happening again. Thing is, if you decide to stay, you have to be able to move on and rebuild the relationship. And relationships require trust. Sure, it takes time, but demanding that your partner hand over all passwords and privacy for everything the person has ownership over is really not healthy. If Javi has caught Kail cheating, gave her an ultimatum, then found her texting some guy, I see why he'd be angry but at that point, what's left of the relationship? Why spend your time being miserable and suspicious? If he's going to renege on his commitment to Isaac--things have to be pretty bad for that to happen--it pretty much doesn't get any worse and it's time to call it quits.

As far as stepparent commitments, it's pretty subjective I guess but I *think* that in a healthy, mature blended family, adults don't make threats and do the yours/mine crap. I'm a bio- and a stepparent, and sure, my husband and I have had arguments, but never have either of us thrown out the "Oh, and you can pick up YOUR kid tonight because I'm not doing it" card. I think that really damages a relationship...it's like threatening divorce during an argument. It's a reminder that there is always a foot out the door and the commitment is only as good as the side of the bed you may have gotten up on. If Kail is so bad, Javi needs to just end it. Period.

• Love 10

As far as stepparent commitments, it's pretty subjective I guess but I *think* that in a healthy, mature blended family, adults don't make threats and do the yours/mine crap. I'm a bio- and a stepparent, and sure, my husband and I have had arguments, but never have either of us thrown out the "Oh, and you can pick up YOUR kid tonight because I'm not doing it" card. I think that really damages a relationship...it's like threatening divorce during an argument.

Yes!! Exactly!

• Love 6
 LMAO...He left and then returned. She continued to smack him around and there he remains. ByeJavi! No sympathy for him whatsoever. He knew what she was. They deserve each other. Done.

Well before you said that you have never seen him say he is sick of the abuse.    It's not exactly uncommon for victims of domestic violence to go back and take more abuse before they finally reach their limits.    

My only argument in this is that I don't think Javi should pick and choose when Isaac gets to be his son.  One minute  Isaac is his son, calls him his son, gets a tattoo of him, but the minute he is mad at Kail it's suddenly only her son.  Either call him your son or don't. But don't bounce it around to win an argument just because your mad at your spouse. It's cruel.

I agree with this but it was Kail who was pushing for that relationship.   Javi was wrong too, he wanted to play captain save a ho and step in to protect Kail from whatever nonsense she was playing the victim/martyr over--and involved himself Isaac's life with a hand in moving him 3 hours away from his father.    But Isaac is Kail's son and she is the one who put him in the situation of having a stepfather that she didn't even know for that long play that kind of parental role.  She should have protected him in the event that the marriage didn't work out but that didn't cross her mind because she had an agenda at the time.    I'm really no fan of Javi or anything but the fact is that if they got divorced tomorrow he wouldn't owe Isaac anything and wouldn't have any rights to Isaac in the slightest.   IF Kail wanted him back she would play the 'issaac misses you' card, otherwise she would leech onto the next guy that she felt could benefit her and play the same game she did last time.   

As far as stepparent commitments, it's pretty subjective I guess but I *think* that in a healthy, mature blended family, adults don't make threats and do the yours/mine crap. I'm a bio- and a stepparent, and sure, my husband and I have had arguments, but never have either of us thrown out the "Oh, and you can pick up YOUR kid tonight because I'm not doing it" card. I think that really damages a relationship...it's like threatening divorce during an argument. It's a reminder that there is always a foot out the door and the commitment is only as good as the side of the bed you may have gotten up on. If Kail is so bad, Javi needs to just end it. Period.

But this is Javi and Kail we are talking about.   They don't have a mature healthy blended family, and they never have judging from what we have seen on the show.   And they are mentioning divorce.   I agree with you that Javi should just end it.   He should have done that a long time ago.

• Love 1

Well before you said that you have never seen him say he is sick of the abuse.    It's not exactly uncommon for victims of domestic violence to go back and take more abuse before they finally reach their limits.

Honey, I get it more than someone who hasn't been in that kind of situation. I walked in those shoes. I know about DV because I was a victim until I chose to no longer be a victim. I left that relationship. As for Javi, I snark because that is what this board is for.

Nope.  Didn't find that one out.  Hahaha I'm curious, too but my guess would be no she didn't go.

Thanks. I guess if the heifer did go, she would have posted photos.

• Love 3
(edited)
I walked in those shoes. I know about DV because I was a victim until I chose to no longer be a victim. I left that relationship. As for Javi, I snark because that is what this board is for.

So obviously Javi has not made it to that point yet.  He seems to be headed there tho.  It doesn't make him any less of a victim and until I hear that he has smacked Kail around she will always be the bigger asshole and the  main problem in my mind.

Of course the board is for snark, but what does making Javi be responsible for Kail's kid have to do with that.   

I want to know when the concert was too.   It was probably something really cheezy like the backstreet boys reunion show.  lmao

Edited by lexiexx

I know this is not the best marital advice, but Kailyn should have gone to the damn show.  It sounds like either way Javi was going to be mad, so might as well go to the show.  Javi will STILL be mad tomorrow, and at least Kailyn would have seen the show.  I can't stand either of these kids.

• Love 6
(edited)

Sam Smith was in Philadelphia January 2015, fits the timeline perfectly, although it's Christmas time for Jenelle and Chelsea. Haven't placed a timeline on Leah, but the supposed cheating with Robbie was October (I think)! Hunting season time I think.

I am so glad TM2 is back. OG was boring. There was more action in the first episode than the entire season of TMOG.

I like Cole, but I wonder the motives of anyone dating anyone from Teen Mom. This is the first guy, Chelsea has ever dated on the show so I'm hoping he is a good guy and treats her well. Chelsea is doing well.

Leah scenes bore me. Same old, "Jeremy works too much but I don't want to work so he works less" bs. And did she put in extensions for her court hearing? One day it was the mom bob then the next it was long. She just doesn't realize what she has. It's so easy for her to have kids too and she treats them as an afterthought. You are never lonely with 3 kids! Really looking forward to the deer cam stuff!

Jenelle, I know what's coming because I follow her on Twitter. Hate the way she treats Barb. Why not answer a call from your mom on your bday? Surely she knew Barb would call her that day.

Kali-used to like her. Met her at book signing, but now I don't know. I think there was way more to that texting story. I know she had a rocky childhood, but now she's got her 2 kids and Javi. A text from a class mate asking if she had class isn't terrible...I'm thinking more went on that we didn't hear. And if there is a passcode how did Javi see it? The iMessage alert on the lock screen?

Edited by CourtneyCourt
  • Love 2

Jenelle, I know what's coming because I follow her on Twitter. Hate the way she treats Barb. Why not answer a call from your mom on your bday? Surely she knew Barb would call her that day.

I'm sure she was too busy texting, tweeting and instagramming to have a minute to answer her phone when her mom called to wish her happy birthday. The only time she wants to talk to Barb is to ask for a favor of some sort or to bail on time she's supposed to spend with Jace. When she saw that it was Barb calling on her birthday, she was probably worried Barb might ask her to do something with Jace that would interrupt her partying or laying in bed. I really, really wish that Barb would finally realize how toxic Jenelle is and cut her out of her life. Barb and Jace would be SO much better off without the constant cloud of negativity and hatred that is Jenelle.

When Barb told Jenelle that Jace acted out in school and had some behavioral issues every time he comes home from his visits, I wanted to hear her say that because of this problem, Jace wouldn't be spending any more weekends with her. When Jenelle got all defensive and said he never acted like that at her house, I laughed my ass off. Of course not, you idiot. I'm sure you pick him up, fill the car with junk food and plop him in front of the TV with movies and video games and a huge stash of chips and candy for the entire weekend while you lay in bed and argue with Nipples. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Just caught the epi gosh I heart this train wreck. Kali, I can't even..... She loves emasculating Javi. Who the hell calls in their spouse to ask a favor and in front of others and then points out previous failings. Not saying Javi was right, but she sets him up. Then telling Jo not to move into her backyard? Who made you queen Kail?

Awkward moment of Miranda and Team Leah in court. Miranda has more class in her pinky than Trailer trash Leah has in her entire body.

Who is paying for Nathan and Jenelle's trip? Kidding, we all know.

Really wish Barb would not discuss Jace's misbehavior at school with Janelle in front of him. The discussion needs to take place, and I am hoping Jace is getting help as needed from the school system. With his background, it is not surprising at all.

Leah is lucky one of her children didn't get hurt in the Stab Fest in the back seat. Good Lord, Leah, set some safety rules, your children are old enough.

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 2

Did Jenelle have some work done on her face? I was watching the show and kept thinking something was different about her. After rewatch ing a couple of old episodes, it seems like her chin isn't as long as it used to be and her lips look fatter. Did anyone else notice this?

• Love 3
(edited)

I went to her twitter trying to find the Sam Smith comment and she posted this goody:  

Kail Lowry ‏@KailLowry  4h hours ago
If you have a child from a previous relationship & your new man doesn't treat the child as their own, personally I would be out.

She is talking about someone else's relationship.  Not her own. Did we not just see Javi do the exact same thing?????

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 1
(edited)

Here it is.  Still can't tell if they ended up staying home with Javi and Ty and they ended up having fun OR that they went anyway and Javi and Ty had fun at home.  Who knows.

Kail Lowry ‏@KailLowry  Jul 9
All over a Sam smith concert. But that's my booooo #TeenMom2

Sterling Black ‏@Sterlingmblack  Jul 9
@KailLowry and ended to be such a fun night with him and Ty

Edited by Mkay

Did Jenelle have some work done on her face? I was watching the show and kept thinking something was different about her. After rewatch ing a couple of old episodes, it seems like her chin isn't as long as it used to be and her lips look fatter. Did anyone else notice this?

I thought the same thing! It was almost like a softer filter...but same bad attitude!

• Love 2

I thought the same thing! It was almost like a softer filter...but same bad attitude!

Add me to the list of those thinking she looks different. It wouldn't surprise me, she bought herself some knockers a couple years ago. Having other stuff done would totally fit with her need to have everything be about her. She probably felt like she deserved a reward for carrying the Roll to term and not neglecting him to death in the first few month of his life. Too bad there's no amount of plastic surgery or injectable fillers that can begin to fix the ugly on the inside.

• Love 5
(edited)
Chelsea's dad is getting fat.  I half expect him to start wearing a Belden Lineman Camp t-shirt.

Getting fat? I love me some Randy, but yeah, I think he's been qualifying for honorary Belden Lineman status for a a few seasons now, but I'd "do" him. 

Edited by zenme
  • Love 10

Getting fat? I love me some Randy, but yeah, I think he's been qualifying for honorary Belden Lineman status for a a few seasons now, but I'd "do" him.

I personally have a soft spot for Corey's dad. There should be a Teen Mom: Dilfs calendar.

• Love 6

I honestly think Jenelle is a sociopath. Nathan calls Barb 'evil' and Jenelle doesn't stick up for her or tell Nathan that he's being disrespectful. If my boyfriend called my mother 'evil', he wouldn't be my boyfriend anymore. She has no appreciation for Barb stepping up and raising Jace. You know what's evil Jenelle? Giving up your son so you can go shoot heroin. Fucking every skeevy guy you can get your hands on. Getting arrested multiple times. The list goes on and on.

Such a shame that people like her exist while I just lost my cousin who was a responsible, productive member of society.

It's so hard to listen to Jenelle re-tell her conversations with her mother to Creepy Nathan.  Barb was talking about missing out on visiting with Kaiser, mostly because of Nathan.   Jenelle somehow turns the story into Barb being jealous that it's Jenelle's child and not Barb's.  Jenelle is a very disturbed individual.  Like Barb really wants another child living with her full time.

• Love 9

Janelle tends to twist the truth because I think she too, thinks Barb is "evil". Remember she always seems to say things that make me think she believes Barb took Jace away from her. And while yes that is what happened, Janelle seems to edit why this happened. Barb didn't want to take Jace at all- in fact, she feared that this would be the situation. She knew who Janelle is and knew Jace would probably be better off adopted. But Janelle said she would raise the baby and obviously once the situation got to where it was, Barb had to step in and take care of him. Then from what I can remember of the first season of TM2, Janelle was leaving for days at a time and Barb was sick of it and wanted to make sure Jace was taken care of and Janelle wouldn't run off with him. So she stepped in. And Janelle should be thanking her for that. Because Barb took on the parenting of Jace means Janelle gets to see him and still be his Mom even though she isn't much of one. The fact that Janelle  edits the truth is what makes it worse and makes me wonder what really goes on in her head. 

• Love 5

Finally caught the season premiere and as usual, the girlses didn't let me down. I don't really know what to believe about Javi and Kailyn's fight. He obviously has some trust issues and considering that Kail has always had male friends, it is interesting that he is taking offense over her texting a school friend. On one hand, Javi seems to be acting very immature and slightly controlling over the whole issue. On the other, Kail has a history of underhanded behavior and I tend to think Javi has some reason to be suspicious. He seemed to be pretty calm about the situation and she was the one going off about privacy and such. Made her seem more suspicious to me.

Leah would be the gift that keeps on giving if she wasn't looking so out of it and delusional. In the restaurant, Jerms looked like he didn't want to be in the same zip code as her, much less listening to her blather about working less and going to therapy. Newsflash, Leah, your marriage has been over. I get that being high as all hell makes it seems otherwise, but you aren't doing good and despite what all your ass kissers say, just being a mother doesn't mean you are a fit mother.

Janelle and Nips...I can't say much. Other then Sir Nips of Roids needs to shut up about calling Barb evil. Look into to dead eyes of your beloved, Nathan, before you put down Barb again.

I liked Cole. He seemed pretty normal, if awkward on camera. Adumb is his usual piece of crap self.  Chelsea has proven once again to be the biggest success of the bunch.

• Love 5

Finally caught the season premiere and as usual, the girlses didn't let me down. I don't really know what to believe about Javi and Kailyn's fight. He obviously has some trust issues and considering that Kail has always had male friends, it is interesting that he is taking offense over her texting a school friend. On one hand, Javi seems to be acting very immature and slightly controlling over the whole issue. On the other, Kail has a history of underhanded behavior and I tend to think Javi has some reason to be suspicious. He seemed to be pretty calm about the situation and she was the one going off about privacy and such. Made her seem more suspicious to me.

Leah would be the gift that keeps on giving if she wasn't looking so out of it and delusional. In the restaurant, Jerms looked like he didn't want to be in the same zip code as her, much less listening to her blather about working less and going to therapy. Newsflash, Leah, your marriage has been over. I get that being high as all hell makes it seems otherwise, but you aren't doing good and despite what all your ass kissers say, just being a mother doesn't mean you are a fit mother.

Janelle and Nips...I can't say much. Other then Sir Nips of Roids needs to shut up about calling Barb evil. Look into to dead eyes of your beloved, Nathan, before you put down Barb again.

I liked Cole. He seemed pretty normal, if awkward on camera. Adumb is his usual piece of crap self.  Chelsea has proven once again to be the biggest success of the bunch.

This wins the internet for the day! I'm going to have to figure out how to work Sir Nips of Roids into a conversation.

• Love 3

"Keep It Moving?!" Every season has the Exact. Same. Storyline.

"Keep it moving, folks...nothing to see here. Just a trainwreck. Keep moving..."

Just stuck in the same dysfunctional loop, like the astral-projected witches' personal hells in season 3 of American Horror Story.

WTF is with Adam being a personal trainer? Like, whaaaa?

He was inspired by whoever thought that Jenelle had a shot at a legit medical career.

2) it makes me feel like "I win" at life when comparing my life choices to these people's life choices

Yep! They learned the lessons of the Jerry Springer Show well.

Leah's kids were probably beating each other to burn off the energy they got when they drank their coffee!!! Did y'all hear that? My mouth fell to the floor!

The camera must've cut away before we could hear Mama Dawn tell them to drink their "go-go juice"...

• Love 4

Yea, her lawyer was all - "So, remember, school is at 8:15" and Leah's like, "Yea, okay, 8:15. Got it". Shouldn't you have that down by now?

*pictures Leah following up by dropping the kids off at 8:15 Sunday and wondering why no one else is in the school parking lot*

• Love 14

I dated a jealous and suspicious guy. Apparently every time I left the room he would pick up my phone and read all my texts, check my Facebook wall & messages, and Twitter...cos he didn't have accounts of his own. For some reason he really was against all social media. He was also really insecure and paranoid about me and my guy friends, even though the ones I texted with regularly live 2hrs away and I rarely saw them. Texting was how we stayed in touch. I only found out about it once because I came out of his bathroom and he had my phone in his hand, so I asked what was he doing. Then all hell broke loose and he accused me of being too flirty with guy friends and a bunch of other nonsense and it came out that he'd been snooping on me for months. It was also NYE and I had wrecked my car earlier that day (hit a deer) and wanted no part of fighting with him over his unjustified paranoia. So I left (I had borrowed my mom's car for the night). I had nothing to hide and certainly wasn't cheating....but apparently just having guy friends who text me occasionally was a big no-no. Double bad if I send them pics of myself (like if I dyed my hair) or of my dog. That relationship ended a couple months later because even though we got over the initial NYE thing I caught him snooping in my phone again (after he promised he would stop) and he picked another fight over it. It was so petty I don't even remember what he was so angry about.

I can't date someone who is going to try to control who I keep in touch with and who/what I do online because a guy has trust and jealousy issues. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Gosh...

I remember few seasons back Chelsea was talking to her dad and refer to "our laywer" but this ep she said "a laywer". Wow I think that shows growth...Also she wasn't bailing about it like when she first did to her father. Now she was calmy talking about it.

Did anyone else think Jenelle was hoping for a wedding ring in that draw? Also Jenelle boyfriend, AHH! Geez man... he is scary looking.

Edited by JellyFishQueen
  • Love 1

And the sad part is that you know little Jace was right beside Barb waiting for his mom to answer the phone so he could say Happy Birthday.

• Love 11

Adalynn is one ugly baby. I hope she grows out of it.

She'll grow up to be in a heavy metal band. That was some righteous old-school head-banging she did on that couch. I did feel bad for the spooked-looking cat in her arms, though.

• Love 10