Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: Keep It Moving

• Start Topic

Even if Javi claims Isaac as his own Kail is as much if not more responsible for Isaac as well. If and when they divorce Javi will have nothing to do with Isaac. I don't think Isaac is going to be harmed by his mother picking him up instead of Javi. People have things come up and need to switch off responsibility for pick up or drop off all the time. I'm pretty sure unless Kail lets Isaac know what actually happened he wouldn't be affected at all. I just don't see it as that big of a deal. Now if Javi made plans with Isaac to have a day with him and then he and Kail argued and he ditched plans with Isaac as a result, that's messed up. Ruining Kail's plans for a concert isn't something that means anything to Isaac.

(edited)

So true. Her delivery sucked as always but I read the situation in the same manner. Kinda gave me the "Daddy is babysitting " thing. Makes me all stabby 

ETA: IN reply to TGG! Mrs. Patrick and myself were posting at the same time;) 

Edited by FairyDusted

The concert wasn't the same day, I don't think. Jenelle was going out of town. She rented a hotel room for herself and her friends.

I had to find the clip to remind myself what happened:

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/858366/sneak-peek-facing-jail-time.jhtml#id=1697629

She had the option to take jail time so she could get off of probation (probably so she could smoke without testing?).  They specified 16 days that she had to go to jail, but she had Ke$ha tickets during that time so she flipped out. So no, the concert wasn't the same day, but it was during the time she was to serve her jail sentence. I don't know how Dustin keeps his cool... guess he's made some serious money from defending her though, so hopefully it's worth it.

• Love 2

Okay, so I'm at work and I could only listen to the clips as quietly as possible up to my ear, so bear with me if I missed something.

Chelsea: glad she's doing well, and Papa Randilicious is by her side. If Randy gives Cole the seal of approval, I will take his word for it.

Kailyn: why was her friend sterling getting all upset? That was her, saying she was shaking, right? Chill the fuck out sterling, your not getting paid extra to act crazy, you're not Jenelle.

"WHY ARE YOU SO INSECURE ABOUT MY GUY FRIENDS?!?" x1000. Obviously because Javi knows that Kail is hot shit and there are classmates lining up around the block to get their faces shaken by her.

Leah: does anyone think there might have been a hint of truth to the Big Jerm saying they hadn't had dinner together in 6 months? Maybe it was a stretch, but I could see it being a long time. Girlfriend looks a mess.

Jenelle: it was so sad/funny how when she was bragging about her vacation to Barb and Barb brought up Jace, and Jenelle was genuinely irked/confused about what Jace had to do with any of this. She seriously didn't think that her going away for a week would affect her 5 year old. And to be honest, it probably didn't.

• Love 7
(edited)

Who was that friend of Kail's? Why was she upset? That girl needs to keep her nose out of other people's problems.

Even if Javi claims Isaac as his own Kail is as much if not more responsible for Isaac as well. If and when they divorce Javi will have nothing to do with Isaac. I don't think Isaac is going to be harmed by his mother picking him up instead of Javi. People have things come up and need to switch off responsibility for pick up or drop off all the time. I'm pretty sure unless Kail lets Isaac know what actually happened he wouldn't be affected at all. I just don't see it as that big of a deal. Now if Javi made plans with Isaac to have a day with him and then he and Kail argued and he ditched plans with Isaac as a result, that's messed up. Ruining Kail's plans for a concert isn't something that means anything to Isaac.

Excuse me but, what on earth does the possibility of Kail and Javi divorcing have to do with what occurred in that sneak peek? Who said Isaac is going to be harmed if Kail picks him up? Sure, people have things come up that cause a change of plans. I sure have had those moments. But, I also don't see why this particular promise needs to be broken since the matter (the text messages from other guys) is not going to be dealt with at that moment. It is an assumption at that point. I assume since Javi has since made tweets and posts alluding that "all is fine between us" that he was incorrect in his assumption or, Kail lied her way out of that predicament.

It is quite simple, to me, at least. Javi is upset at Kailyn for a text message she received from another guy. If not for the text message, he would have picked up Isaac per his promise to Kail. If he wants to be mad at Kail, by all means be mad at her. He needs to e the man, husband, and father that he claims he is and do as he promised. This is not something that requires plans to be changed. As someone noted on the previous page, this is pure spite and a way to get back at Kail for an assumption on Javi's part.

Leah is definitely high in that dinner scene. Jeremy is definitely checked out. Plenty of definites between those two.

Jenelle's little boy's first words will be "Shut the fuck up".

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 4

Who was that friend of Kail's? Why was she upset? That girl needs to keep her nose out of other people's problems.

Excuse me but, what on earth does the possibility of Kail and Javi divorcing have to do with what occurred in that sneak peek? Who said Isaac is going to be harmed if Kail picks him up? Sure, people have things come up that cause a change of plans. I sure have had those moments. But, I also don't see why this particular promise needs to be broken since the matter (the text messages from other guys) is not going to be dealt with at that moment. It is an assumption at that point. I assume since Javi has since made tweets and posts alluding that "all is fine between us" that he was incorrect in his assumption or, Kail lied her way out of that predicament.

I was responding to a PP who said Isaac was going to learn that Javi will bail on him when he's upset with mommy. I think that's a little dramatic over a pick up and drop off that Isaac probably knows nothing about, again if it were plans made with Isaac that Javi had cancelled in spite of Kail that's totally different and punishing the child. The only one being punished in this argument is Kail and her over dramatic friend. I brought up Kail and Javi divorcing because again a PP stated that Javi claims Isaac as his own and is responsible for him in that way. While I agree, because he married both Kail and Isaac and knew it was a package deal, however if they were to divorce Javi has no more say or influence in Isaac's life and I'm pretty sure Kail would want it that way. If you feel your spouse is cheating on you or disrespecting you, you may need a minute to recoup and gather your thoughts. I feel that's allowed as long as children aren't being punished and again I don't feel Isaac was being punished. I think if Isaac were the one being hurt, Javi wouldn't have made that decision. I think he felt Kail was the only being punished because she wasn't going to be able to go out. Maybe he felt her not being able to go out to the concert would make her friend leave, like she was threatening to do, and they would have the night to be able to discuss things.

• Love 2

The concert wasn't the same day, I don't think. Jenelle was going out of town. She rented a hotel room for herself and her friends.

Virgin Islands? Must be nice for Nipples to buy a trip to the Virgin Islands while he pays NO child support to his daughter. I hope something is being garnished from his MTV check.

That wasn't the lesson he was teaching her.

Javi may have a point about being disrespected, however, he made a promise to his wife the day before about picking up HIS child. I noted that in big letters because Javi has made it a point to let the world know that Isaac is more than just a step-child to him. Javi can't decide when and if he will be a step-parent to Isaac. No matter what shit happens, no matter if Kail is acting like the bitchy heifer that she is, he made a promise to pick up his step-child and take him to his father's home. That child will eventually pick up on that behavior if it continues. Isaac will learn that sometimes Javi may not pick him up from school because "Papi" is mad at mommy. What a screwed up message to send to that poor kid.

That was beyond fucked up. So when things are good, Isaac is like Javi's own child, but when he and Kail are fighting he's "her responsibility." Not cool at all.

• Love 3
(edited)

I was responding to a PP who said Isaac was going to learn that Javi will bail on him when he's upset with mommy.

I know who you were responding to. I was asking what that had to do with any divorce that may or may not happen in the future. Whether or not Kail may end up a single mother, that has nothing to do with the situation at hand. He is showing her that when he gets angry with her, he will get back at her rather than handle the situation as a mature, married adult.

So when things are good, Isaac is like Javi's own child, but when he and Kail are fighting he's "her responsibility." Not cool at all.

Well put. When all is fine in the Marroquin-Lowry household, Papi will be a great step-dad, refer to Isaac as his son, play together and post Instagram photos for the world to see. But, when Kail upsets Javi, he won't pick up her kid and take him for his visitation to Jo.

If that were Lincoln in that same situation, do you think Papi would tell Kail "Screw you. You go pick him up." Hell no. 

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 5

The facts seem to me to be: Kail and friends are going to a concern. Isaac is in school and has to go to Joe's for visitation/the weekend/whatever. As the stepfather and husband, Javi said he would pick up Isaac and bring him to Joe, so that Kail could have time with her friends. Now he is mad that she got a text, and is pouting.

Let's assume that Kail is telling the truth. This guy texted her "Good morning. Do you have class today?" Honestly, that's not a big deal. You are insecure if you have a problem with your spouse, and don't trust them, to have opposite sex (or same sex, depending on the person), friends.You may be more suspicious if the person had cheated previously, even if not on you, but at some point you gotta let the past be the past and trust them, or else the relationship is never going to work. And on the other side, be open with your partner about what you're doing, who you're talking to, and give them reasons to trust you. But if he saw the text, and Kail is telling the truth, Javi is being, as someone said above, a little bitch. 

And as for Jenelle, in Bab's defense, my dad is terrible at talking on cell phones. He can barely hear, you have to half-shout, there's a lot of talking over each other because you can't always tell who is done talking and if they're going to keep going, there's a lot of him asking What? and repeating yourself. My mom is the same, but not as bad. But unlike Jenelle, I know how to talk to human beings without getting pissed off at everything. Jenelle has a short fuse and can't handle that her mom goes off on tangents or asks questions, and Jenelle responds like a teenager. She needs to grow up, have some patience, and where her mom is being a stupid old person, learn to roll her eyes to herself (when on the phone and she can't be seen), and just deal with it. 

Oh, and questioning what about Jace, how he has nothing to do with this? You're on vacation for a week, you may barely act like his babysitter but you are technically his mom. Even if you don't have custody, he should always be a factor in everything you do. You know, because you want custody again. 

Aubree is adorable <3 How lucky she is when you look at the big picture, compared to all these kids. Her dad sucks, but his parents seem to be fine (much like Ryan's), her mom does everything she can to be a good mom even if she screws up now and again. Her grandparents are involved and not crazy (ala Farrah). 

I must have zero respect for Leah because, as much as she's probably on something, I just assume she's so stupid that this is her normal.

• Love 9

Thanks, Jenelle. I was enjoying my coffee until I watched your ugly face. Now I'm angry. You can't answer your phone when your mom calls you on your birthday. But, you think it's important to call her and tell her that Nipples used some MTV money to buy some tickets to a lovely, tropical vacation spot that you two can soil with your   ignorance and fighting. How dare Barb ask the logical questions! Like who are you going to dump the Roll with while you're gone? Or, what about the time you were supposed to spend with Jace that week? In Jenelle's demented mind, the convo would have gone like this:

"Hi Mom. Nathan used some of my money to buy tickets to St Thomas for my birthday. I know I was supposed to have Jace for an overnight that week but this is more important because, like, you know, we haven't been fighting real bad lately. We think Nathan's mom will take Kaiser while we're gone but, just in case, we may need to dump him at your house. You can stay home from work and watch him, right? We'll need a few days after we get home to rest, so I'll let you know when I think I might be able to come get him. I'll probably be too tired, though, so you'll probably have to drive him over to my house. I noticed you called on my birthday but the battery was dead on my phone from posting pics to Instagram by the time I saw it. Did you get me anything?"

• Love 17

Thanks, Jenelle. I was enjoying my coffee until I watched your ugly face. Now I'm angry. You can't answer your phone when your mom calls you on your birthday. But, you think it's important to call her and tell her that Nipples used some MTV money to buy some tickets to a lovely, tropical vacation spot that you two can soil with your   ignorance and fighting. How dare Barb ask the logical questions! Like who are you going to dump the Roll with while you're gone? Or, what about the time you were supposed to spend with Jace that week? In Jenelle's demented mind, the convo would have gone like this:

"Hi Mom. Nathan used some of my money to buy tickets to St Thomas for my birthday. I know I was supposed to have Jace for an overnight that week but this is more important because, like, you know, we haven't been fighting real bad lately. We think Nathan's mom will take Kaiser while we're gone but, just in case, we may need to dump him at your house. You can stay home from work and watch him, right? We'll need a few days after we get home to rest, so I'll let you know when I think I might be able to come get him. I'll probably be too tired, though, so you'll probably have to drive him over to my house. I noticed you called on my birthday but the battery was dead on my phone from posting pics to Instagram by the time I saw it. Did you get me anything?"

Perfection! 

It's amazing how Jenelle manages to find money for drugs and boob jobs and Nathan can dish out for vacations but neither apparently pays regular support for the children they spawned but don't have custody of. Priorities, right?

Jenelle has it made in the shade. She can parent when she feels like it and dump the kids back off on their Grandmothers when she gets bored.

• Love 7

If I was Barb, I would be pretty annoyed too.  Jenelle calls up to say that she is taking a break (from what?) with Nathan where she can laze around on the beach and drink alcohol and Barb is left raising Jenelle's kid.  I know that Barb is probably used to it by now, but if I was working my butt off to provide and care for my grandson and then his mother called up to tell me about her wonderful kid-free holiday, I wouldn't be happy.  Jenelle should be buying Barb plane tickets for a beach holiday.  

• Love 8

This is the brawl that apparently went down in St. Thomas. For a moment, I thought that second photo showed Jenelle and Gary (Teen Mom). Scary!

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/01/jenelle-evans-engagement-trip-fight/

The only place Jenelle will take Barb, is to court. Oh...wait. That won't happen.

Thanks for that article so Nipps paid for other people to go on their 'romantic' getaway all expenses paid by Janelle so he could propose to her. If I was Barb I would be pissed that they can take friends and Nipps family but not their own children. Its not as if they need a break from parenting the grandma's do all the heavy lifting there.

• Love 4

I totally agree. She says it in front of Jace, too. How confused does that poor baby have to be? I have a three year old son who is super sensitive and I can't even imagine how he would react to some of the shit Jace is exposed to every day. It's maddening. Jenelle is just fucked up as a person. I blame Barb, which makes the whole situation even sadder, as Jace is likely to turn out just like Jenelle and her siblings.

I don't think barb is to blame for her kids behavior. They're all adults making their own choices. I don't know if barbs was a bad mother or not. But you can't keep blaming your parents for your shitty childhood then repeat the cycle. Looks like Jenelle has repeated a cycle and I hope the cycle ends with Jace. I want to see a ten year update on these kids.

It's amazing how Jenelle manages to find money for drugs and boob jobs and Nathan can dish out for vacations but neither apparently pays regular support for the children they spawned but don't have custody of. Priorities, right?

Jenelle has it made in the shade. She can parent when she feels like it and dump the kids back off on their Grandmothers when she gets bored.

She's playing house. I remember she had Jace didn't have a bf and said she's bored. Wtf. How are you bored when you have a kid to take care of. Jenelle is an unfit parent. She's also a deadbeat and an egg donor.

• Love 7

I had to find the clip to remind myself what happened:

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/858366/sneak-peek-facing-jail-time.jhtml#id=1697629

She had the option to take jail time so she could get off of probation (probably so she could smoke without testing?). They specified 16 days that she had to go to jail, but she had Ke$ha tickets during that time so she flipped out. So no, the concert wasn't the same day, but it was during the time she was to serve her jail sentence. I don't know how Dustin keeps his cool... guess he's made some serious money from defending her though, so hopefully it's worth it.

Let's see jail vs ke$ha. I believe she got a reduced sentence too. Let's see if ke$ha helps bail Jenelle out

• Love 1

Wasn't it something like, "my mom has popsicles at home!" I thought that was so cute and she just had to go be a bitch about it. Most people would take that as a sign that they suck aa a mother, but Jenelle just bitches.

This. Jenelle got so pissed. She told Jace not to say that and call barbs mimi. Well maybe if you were a mom Jenelle your son will call you one. Barbs us his mom. I still can't believe she's upset over that

• Love 3

Honestly I have no idea if Jenelle has any actual felonies on her record, (I bet someone here with some real sleuth skills could find out) but considering she has spent time in jail, and not just overnight sobering up, I'm betting that at least one felony stuck. I remember this because of her Ke$ha tickets and how she had to skip her probation whatever cos she had a feather in her hair and already had this cute outfit. Eye roll. I still don't totally understand how a person couldn't do a probation meeting and see a concert in the same day, considering concerts are (usually) a nighttime thing while probation officers are more 9-5. But I know nothing about drug charges or that kinda stuff. And Jenelle has her own totally warped sense of reality and entitlement that doesn't match up with anyone else's. Truly, most of these girls do. I think only Chelsea seems the most down to Earth and not all "I'm on TM2, that means I'm important!!!!". We've read articles about almost all the other moms acting like they are a big deal out in public and getting all uppity, but never Chelsea. I've said it before and will again, I think she's truly the only TM out of the entire franchise that's matured and has finally moved on without relying on famewhoring her name/notoriety or piggybacking off a man....side eye to all the other TM2 moms.

It wasn't a probation meeting, it was a surrender date to serve a sentence in jail.  Still totally eye-roll worthy, tho.

• Love 2

I don't think barb is to blame for her kids behavior. They're all adults making their own choices. I don't know if barbs was a bad mother or not. But you can't keep blaming your parents for your shitty childhood then repeat the cycle. Looks like Jenelle has repeated a cycle and I hope the cycle ends with Jace. I want to see a ten year update on these kids.

I disagree.  Jenelle has two other siblings and they are just as fucked up as her.  That's a HELL of a coincidence.  I'm more inclined to blame the common denominator in all of their lives: Barb.  I agree that you can't blame your parents for your mistakes forever, but if your childhood was so screwed up that you're damaged as a person deep down to your core, the person who damaged you does shoulder a lot of the blame. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I disagree. Jenelle has two other siblings and they are just as fucked up as her. That's a HELL of a coincidence. I'm more inclined to blame the common denominator in all of their lives: Barb. I agree that you can't blame your parents for your mistakes forever, but if your childhood was so screwed up that you're damaged as a person deep down to your core, the person who damaged you does shoulder a lot of the blame.

But aren't they adults? And I read they might have mental illness. If Barbs was abusive emotional and physical then yes she is to blame. But you can only blame your parent so much. Especially when you bring your own kid into this world. If a father abuses his children his children doesn't have to abuse their children. I think the cycle needs to stop. There's no excuse why Jenelle shouldn't take care of her kids.

Edited by Darknight
  • Love 5

I've always had the impression that Barb raised the kids alone which means she was more than likely working all the time. It's not an ideal situation but, if you have to be away at work to keep a roof over your heads and food on the table, that's what's gotta happen. That leaves kids up to their own devices to make stupid choices and get into all sorts of trouble. Mom comes home exhausted, finds letters/voicemails from the school, the house is trashed, etc and has a fit. Yells and screams and lays down a bunch of rules but the kids know she'll be at work all the time, so they just continue with their shit. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Something else I think of is that if Jenelle and her siblings think Barb is such a horrible parent, why do they leave their own kids with her all the time? We know why Barb has Jace but we see the other little guy, Gabriel, is with her a lot. It's always mystified me to hear people talk about what awful parents they have and find out their own kids are left with those awful parents whenever the mood for some kid free time strikes.

We never hear about Jenelle's father. I wonder if the mental illness she claims to have runs in his family. I agree that Barb is not June Cleaver. But, I think she did the best she could with what she had and that Jace would probably be dead or would have been in foster care for all of his young life without her. Jenelle has never known what it's like to struggle to keep the rent paid and keep food in the cupboard. Maybe if she'd have to actually work for a living, she'd begin to grasp that her mom has worked hard all of her life to make sure her kids weren't homeless and eating out of garbage cans. Actually, I'd love to see Jenelle live in her car and eat whatever she could scrounge for a while.

• Love 11
(edited)

Lovesnark I've had the same impression that Barb raised the kids on her own. I don't ever remember a mention of Jenelle's dad. I vaguely remember it being in the tabloids years ago that Barb moved herself and the kids away from him and he didn't even know she (Jenelle) was a mom (ETA: then again neither does she), but I don't remember any other details.

I don't know about Gabriel's situation, but when it comes to Jenelle I don't think she likes Barb as a parent.  She just prefers that over being a parent, Which I find really sad. She'd rather leave him with a "bad" parent than parent him herself, if those are her two options.

If Jace had stayed with Jenelle I definitely agree he might have ended up dead, but I have a hard time with the argument that Barb saved him from being in the foster system forever because I think he would've had a very good chance at being adopted as an infant. Today?  Probably not so much, plus I think it would be too hard on Barb and Jace at this point. It might be hard on Jenelle too once she went to take an Instagram pic and noticed he wasn't there.

I feel so sad for Jace every time I think about how different his life could've been.

Edited by NikSac
  • Love 3

But aren't they adults? And I read they might have mental illness. If Barbs was abusive emotional and physical then yes she is to blame. But you can only blame your parent so much. Especially when you bring your own kid into this world. If a father abuses his children his children doesn't have to abuse their children. I think the cycle needs to stop. There's no excuse why Jenelle shouldn't take care of her kids.

I'm not excusing Jenelle's behavior by any means.  She's responsible for her own actions.  I just think you might have an overly simplistic view of the situation.  If you are raised in a fucked up environment, the marks left on you don't magically disappear on your eighteenth birthday.  I deal with a lot of messed up people as a public defender and the vast majority of them came from abusive homes.  That's not a coincidence.  Many people that come from messed up childhoods go on to be normal, functional adults and that's awesome.  But a very large number of them do not and there's a reason for that.  Jenelle clearly has a host of emotional problems.  She is not normal.   When I look at the fact that her two siblings also seem to have problems, I naturally think those problems likely sprung from their childhood.  It's an explanation, not an excuse. 

Personally, I think Jace would've been a lot better off had he gone to foster care as a baby.  From there he likely would have been adopted into a stable, loving home.  At least then he would have had a CHANCE at a normal upbringing. 

• Love 9

I feel bad for Barb, because out of everyone on this show she has the least support. Leah has her family, Cory, his parents and Jeremy's mom, Kail has both Jo's and Javi's family, Chelsea has Lois Griffin, Randylicious and the Linds, but Barb doesn't seem to have any friends or family who can take the load off once in a while so she can have a break. The woman has to be exhausted.

• Love 17
(edited)

I'm not excusing Jenelle's behavior by any means. She's responsible for her own actions. I just think you might have an overly simplistic view of the situation. If you are raised in a fucked up environment, the marks left on you don't magically disappear on your eighteenth birthday. I deal with a lot of messed up people as a public defender and the vast majority of them came from abusive homes. That's not a coincidence. Many people that come from messed up childhoods go on to be normal, functional adults and that's awesome. But a very large number of them do not and there's a reason for that. Jenelle clearly has a host of emotional problems. She is not normal. When I look at the fact that her two siblings also seem to have problems, I naturally think those problems likely sprung from their childhood. It's an explanation, not an excuse.

Personally, I think Jace would've been a lot better off had he gone to foster care as a baby. From there he likely would have been adopted into a stable, loving home. At least then he would have had a CHANCE at a normal upbringing.

I understand what you're saying. I had an emotionally abusive father. He also had bipolar disorder. We don't know what happened in Jenelle's childhood. If Jenelle has a mental disorder, which I think she does its not Barbs fault. Mental illness can happen to anyone. If Barbs was physically or emotionally abusive then yes she is part of the problem. But Jenelle has two kids now. She needs to get herself into therapy and build a healthy relationship with her children. Stop chasing after penis. Unfortunately the relationship between Barbs and Jenelle is strained for whatever reason. Jenelle shouldn't repeat that strained relationship onto her children.

And Jace wouldn't even get adopted from foster care as a baby. Tpr takes a long ass time and Jenelle wouldn't make it easy to terminate her rights. If Jace went into foster care as a baby and no family members could take him in, he probably would've been adopted as a toddler/school age. I agree that Jenelle should've just found a nice adoptive family for him. But age is a factor in foster care. And Jace would lose the only thing that he's attached to and knows which is his mimi. Foster care is traumatizing to kids. Kaiser still has a chance. Let's hope Jenelle doesn't ever reproduce until she gets her act together.

Edited by Darknight
  • Love 2

We don't know much about Barb's relationship with Jenelle's father. We don't know if he was an abusive to her in some way. Perhaps if he was mentally off, living with that kind of person likely caused Barb to lose her patience now and then with him. 

I agree with Darknight in that, in the end, Jenelle is to blame for her own choices. I know Barb can be a fuck-up at times, including the times she screamed and yelled in the presence of Jace. But, I think the only times Barb loses her cool, is when Jenelle is around or she is talking to Jenelle on the phone. The scenes with Barb include Jenelle. I'd love to watch scenes where Barb and Jace are just doing their own thing without Jenelle around. It is hard to know if Barb was a different person raising her kids. Those kids ended up being fuck ups. Without any more details about the background of Jenelle's life, including her father, it seems obvious that Barb will get the blame for how Jenelle has turned out.

• Love 7

I'm well aware that it takes time to adopt a child out of the foster system.  However, it doesn't take long to get placed as a foster and the child can remain with the family for the amount of time it takes to get formally adopted. I agree, however, that Jenelle would've made it very difficult.  It's a shame she's too damn selfish to do what's right for her children.

• Love 4

Guys let's agree that Barb & Jenelle are both partners in the horror show that is their lives and their children's lives. No need to beat each other up about it especially since this episode hasn't aired yet. ;)

• Love 1
(edited)

I feel bad for Barb, because out of everyone on this show she has the least support. Leah has her family, Cory, his parents and Jeremy's mom, Kail has both Jo's and Javi's family, Chelsea has Lois Griffin, Randylicious and the Linds, but Barb doesn't seem to have any friends or family who can take the load off once in a while so she can have a break. The woman has to be exhausted.

This is why I can't hate too much on Barb.

I have a seven month old and I'm often so.freakin.exhausted - and I am half Barb's age.

She's keeping Jace (and maybe Gabriel?) fed, clothed, in school, and taking are of their needs every day. That's more than Jenelle is willing to do.

Oops- just saw your post, bitterapple! Sorry!

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 5

I have a serious boyfriend, and have always had many male friends. If he ever has a problem with this, I will have a huge problem with him. I'm with Kail on this one.

Yeah that's such a BIG red flag to me. It took me years to get over a controlling ex whose very first complaint was that I had too many male friends. :/

• Love 6

I watched/listened to a marathon of last season yesterday while I was working on a project. There were several snippets of the upcoming season during commercial breaks and one of them was Jenelle wailing about not being able to see her son. I was more listening at that point and don't know if she was screaming/crying at Nathan for not letting her see the Roll or Barb not letting her see Jace. I hope it was Barb not letting her take Jace after another fight that resulted in the cops being called. And, Nipples in the back of the cop car crying and begging Jenelle to tell the cops he didn't do anything while Jenelle stands there with her dead eyes and signs the statement will never get old. 

• Love 2

I have a serious boyfriend, and have always had many male friends. If he ever has a problem with this, I will have a huge problem with him. I'm with Kail on this one.

But we know Mail is a liar. She's a liar and a known cheater. Did she ever dip out on Javier early on w Joe? Or was that just the Sports Authority guy?

Kail is shady as fuck and I would side eye everything that comes out of her mouth. But, I also wouldn't have married her.

• Love 11
(edited)

But we know Mail is a liar. She's a liar and a known cheater. Did she ever dip out on Javier early on w Joe? Or was that just the Sports Authority guy?

Kail is shady as fuck and I would side eye everything that comes out of her mouth. But, I also wouldn't have married her.

I agree. Javi may be a little bitch and reacts to her immaturely (agree that snapping that he's no longer picking up her son as a punishment to Kail is not the way to handle it) but I certainly wouldn't assume she was telling the truth about the texts in the first place. I read her book and it's full of revisionist history that makes her look a lot better than what actually went down.

My take on it is that Kail is up to no good, and Javi is reacting to her in a very immature and bitchy manner. They're both wrong, and I'll be shocked if they're still married in a year or two.

ETA:

As far as I know, the only confirmed cheating is when Kail cheated on Jordan with Jo. But Jo also accused her of cheating on him when she was pregnant with Isaac. I don't know if Kail ever acknowledged or responded to that accusation. But we do know she lies a lot.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 6
(edited)

This is the brawl that apparently went down in St. Thomas. For a moment, I thought that second photo showed Jenelle and Gary (Teen Mom). Scary!

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/01/jenelle-evans-engagement-trip-fight/

The only place Jenelle will take Barb, is to court. Oh...wait. That won't happen.

I feel so sorry for the hotel security team at that hotel. Well them and the guests who happened to be staying on that floor that day. I hope they got some free comps. Edited by charmed1
  • Love 4

You're right but after a certain point, you either have to trust someone and move on from their past infractions, or you can't be in a relationship with them. We all have shitty things we've done to varying degrees, and I think we like to hope that other people will let us grow on from that and be better people.

• Love 5
(edited)

I have had a relationship where the guy had an issue with me having male friends. That is definitely a red flag. I dropped that guy, quick! The problem with Javi is, he should not have married a person who was shown to be a cheater, and admitted to being a cheater. Kail cannot change her past but, if Javi has an issue with her having male friends, and he has insecurity issues as a whole, he had no business marrying her. We are talking about Javi and Kail here. I don't expect either of these two to know how to be adults. Sure, in general people shouldn't hold the past against someone but, this is Javi we are speaking about and he did marry Kail. He sure didn't have the sense to NOT marry her even after she abused him.

Didn't Javi have an issue with Jo before? I seem to remember Javi being jealous of Jo. Anyone else remember this?

I'm with Kail on this only because of how Javi chose to punish her using Isaac and Javi should not hold Kail's past against her. Now, if she is up to her cheating ways again, then he needs to handle this situation properly without being a dick and refusing to pick up his step-child and take him for his visitation. When the day comes for Lincoln to have a step-father, and that guy refuses to tend to Lincoln, I am sure Javi will be upset. 

If there is one thing that Kail, and apparently Javi does as well is, they both want to hurt the other person.  Javi knows what button to push, and that button has a name - Isaac. These two are seriously immature and have no sense of how to communicate.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

I caught a few episodes from last season yesterday and kept seeing the previews. I don't know if I like or not like how far after real life these shows air. On one hand there is zero element of surprise in anything that airs, but on the other it was actually hysterical to watch the likes of Leah claiming to be the best primary guardian for the girls while already knowing that she ends up in rehab and having to give over custody to the clearly more stable ex and his new wife. But while I can find that amusing it's just freaking tragic to watch anything involving Janelle, knowing that there is no stable alternative for Jace or Kaiser (not saying that they aren't at least loved by grandma but stable she is not). I'm also not sure about watching another season of Kail and Leah doing their best to alienate and detach their children from their fathers out of spite, or watching Janelle at least claim to want to do the same with Jace and Barbara but knowing full well that deep down she wants zero to do with parenting him. And then to watch Amber have to deal with Adam crushing his little girl's heart repeatedly? What exactly are the redeeming qualities of this program anymore?

• Love 2
I don't know if I like or not like how far after real life these shows air.

It is kind of awkward. These people and their antics are reported in the media so much and so often, it's like the show never actually goes off the air. But then the actual show does come back and it's like, this stuff is old news!

• Love 3

What exactly are the redeeming qualities of this program anymore?

The best I can figure is that it serves as a cautionary tale against watching someone be an asshole on camera- with behaviors involving cheating, drugs, abuse, using children as pawns against an ex or a parent, or total neglect of his or her offspring-  and then seeking out a relationship with him/her anyways, and thinking somehow it will be different when it's you. Taylor (Adam), Javi (Kail), and Jeremy (Leah)- I have absolutely no sympathy for any hardship any of you have faced as a result of your decision to procreate with someone you knew damn well was a shitty person. I don't add Nathan to this list because if he is any better than Jenelle, it's only a marginal difference.

It is depressing to realize the ones that will ultimately suffer the worst are the kids (although Aubrey, Isaac, and Lincoln are much better off than Ali, Gracie, Addy, Kaiser and Jace, all of them will have their crosses to bear based on having at least one shitty parent), who have no control over what their idiot parents do and are just forced to go along for the ride.

• Love 4

Watched those clips. I feel bad for Chelsea with the whole Adam trying to get custody thing. All those reasons she and her dad listed- he has no driver's license, is late on child support, doesn't have health insurance for her, restraining order from an ex. NONE of those things will affect the judge's decision sadly. You can be the worst parent in the world and you still have a shot at partial custody. The only thing Adam will mostly likely get is unsupervised visitation, which if I was Chelsea that would scare the hell out of me. Doesn't matter if the other parent never pays child support, it has nothing to do with custody.

Leah was so high in that clip! Jeremy is definitely over her. can someone please sit down with Leah and explain that people actually have to go to work every single day to keep a job to pay bills so you can have a house, cars, pay bills etc. She seems to think that Jeremy can just pick and choose what days he wants to show up at work if something "more important" like his family comes up. Um Leah he IS putting his family first. He is putting food on the table and a roof over your heads and paying ALL your bills girl!

Kail, Um I know its wrong but I side with Javi here. Maybe because I hate Kail so much. But I think the texting guys thing was an issue that had occurred frequently and Javi had just had ENOUGH. If I was with a guy and caught him repeatedly texting other women (and not just hello how are you.. I don't believe Kail at all) I would not be in the mood to do him any favors. I mean that is a LONG drive to Jo's house and back and Kail was so adamant about it only being her and Jo for drop offs Javi shouldn't be doing that anyway. Kail wants to go have fun with her friends and have Javi do all the work. Yet she can't even bother to respect him. Fuck that.  I think they had an issue with her and Jo texting inappropriately while Javi was in training or something. Doesn't he work anymore? So while I don't see how Javi refusing to pick up Issac hurts Issac at all (it doesn't) except for the fact that when Kail goes to pick issac up she's just going to bitch for the four hour drive or whatever it is about how Javi is a bitch and ruined her night and how he doesn't love them blah blah blah. So Kail would be hurting Issac not Javi. But I'm with him. You want to screw around and disrespect me, I'm not going to do you any favors sweetie.

Aubrey is so cute! that is all. I almost cried seeing precious baby Kaiser laying in that little bed all innocent and sweet while his mouth breather of a mother screamed shut up shut up! and other profanities at Barb. Good god someone save that little baby. And Janelle talked about Kaiser as if she was dropping her dog off with someone while she was out of town.

• Love 5

But I think the texting guys thing was an issue that had occurred frequently and Javi had just had ENOUGH

Obviously he hasn't since he released a statement about how this season will be showing a different side of their relationship (yeah right) and that everything is now done, and the past has been put behind them. They are HAPPY.  Ugh. He is too damn dumb. Marrying Kail was his first mistake.

• Love 2

What fucking kills me about Adam is this whole custody deal is just for show. He has no interest in being a loving, involved father to Aubrey. It's all about making Chelsea's life miserable and playing to the cameras until he finds his next stripper girlfriend. Aubrey is just a pawn in his sick little game.

• Love 8
(edited)

What fucking kills me about Adam is this whole custody deal is just for show. He has no interest in being a loving, involved father to Aubrey. It's all about making Chelsea's life miserable and playing to the cameras until he finds his next stripper girlfriend. Aubrey is just a pawn in his sick little game.

I know! I was so irritated to read Adam whining on Twitter or something like that about how it's so unfair he can't see his daughter. Yet, he hasn't paid child support since when?? I get that child support and visitation are two separate things and one should not determine the other, but I don't want to hear a guy complain about how much he misses his kid when he can't be bothered to contribute to her basic needs and instead spends his money on cars and tattoos.

ETA:

can someone please sit down with Leah and explain that people actually have to go to work every single day to keep a job to pay bills so you can have a house, cars, pay bills etc.

Yeah, that conversation is long overdue. Wasn't there an episode where Leah called up Corey's boss and complained about him not getting enough time off to help her with Ali's medical appts? Leah seems to think work is something people do when they get bored of sitting around the house, and that there are thousands of jobs just waiting to be filled at any given time if one decides their current job isn't working out. And this is baffling, since she comes from a working class family. I mean, the concept of a full time job can't be completely foreign to her.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 10

It's all for show. He is one of the biggest famewhores on this show. He is there for the money from MTV, nothing more.

I realize that paying child support and visitation are two different matters, but I sure wish there was a clause somewhere for people, like Adam, who shouldn't get visitation for purposely not paying child support. I hope to God that his MTV check is being garnished for past payments and arrears. With the fourth wall being broken down, we might get a bit of insight on this a bit more.

• Love 3
(edited)
I mean, the concept of a full time job can't be completely foreign to her.

I think it's the concept of everyone and everything not revolving around her that's got her stumped.

Edited by Chicken Wing
  • Love 8
(edited)

What exactly are the redeeming qualities of this program anymore?

Um, basically TM2 amounts to a guilty pleasure reality show about the lives of dumbass, trashy young women and their entourages. And cute, cute babies and toddlers. It might be more of a cautionary tale if the girlses weren't paid fat MTV checks and actually might've had to struggle for a better life. But that isn't popular viewing, I suppose.

Leah seems to think work is something people do when they get bored of sitting around the house, and that there are thousands of jobs just waiting to be filled at any given time if one decides their current job isn't working out. And this is baffling, since she comes from a working class family. I mean, the concept of a full time job can't be completely foreign to her

I've always been baffled by this, as well. You'd think Leah was an only child from an upper middle class family instead of the oldest from a family of three, with a mother who was formerly a single teen mom herself. If anything you'd think Leah would be the least spoiled and most responsible of the moms, but if anything she is (along with Janelle) the worst. I suspect Mama Delta Dawn, Missus Sandy Kay, and the rest of the hillbillies spoiled the heck out of her.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 5