Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: Keep It Moving

• Start Topic

Damn! Is that our LEAH yelling STFU? Thought is was Amber. At least our Janelle through one. 

The first time I watched that trailer, I thought it was Jenelle saying STFU both times! I thought to myself, why is she screaming at Leah's kid? Color me shocked when I realized it was LEAH! I want to bitch-slap her so bad just for that outburst.

Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but my impression from the clip has always been that Leah was yelling "Shut up!" to Jeremy in the car, not to the girls.  It didn't seem like she fully turned around - not that she has to - so I just figured she was having the usual screaming match with Jeremy but, unfortunately, in front of the girls.  I guess we'll see who she's really yelling at once it airs.  As much as she doesn't need to be displaying that kind of behavior in front of the girls, I am hoping she really is yelling at Jeremy.

• Love 2

I felt sorry for Chelsea when Aubrey says Adam promised that she would go with him and that you can "never, ever break a promise".  She can't badmouth Adam in front of her daughter but I can see her fighting tooth and nail to stop him from having unsupervised time or custody of Aubrey.  Not that I blame her. 

Question - who has more arrests/mugshots Adam or Jenelle? I would have thought it was Adam but Jenelle seems to be giving him a run for the money. 

Aubrey seems like such a sweet girl and I love her voice. She's going to have a lifetime of hurt feelings with Adam as her dad but at least Chelsea will be there. Chelsea's story really is a lesson about how if you make a baby with a loser you're stuck with him being around for the rest of your life. As for the other girls ... well ... at least with Kail we can see cutie pie Lincoln.

• Love 3

I'd love to watch a whole show of Leah's meltdown, but I'm not sure I'm prepared to see poor Jace again. I'm watching the scene where Jenelle is crying in the car, and that poor baby tried to comfort her. She says, "he's so mean to me and I didn't do nuthin' wrong" and instead of saying welcome to my world, lady, he starts singing about how the world is a rainbow. I imagine him singing it to himself when he tries to tune out the crazy around him, and my heart hurts.

Makes me want to sneak in my sons room and watch him sleep and smell his head. How Jenelle can be so completely void of one shred of maternal instinct, just blows my mind.

• Love 14

I felt sorry for Chelsea when Aubrey says Adam promised that she would go with him and that you can "never, ever break a promise".

Chelsea looked so deflated. She knows Aubrey will be hurt and disappointed by Adam over and over, but there's nothing she can do about it. She can't control what Adam says or promises to her daughter and she can't control whether he shows up or not. My sister was in a similar situation with her ex and it was heartbreaking to watch because the kids would act like their Dad hung the moon if he bothered to stop by once every two weeks but take out their frustrations on her. I feel for Chelsea.

• Love 3

Chelsea looked so deflated. She knows Aubrey will be hurt and disappointed by Adam over and over, but there's nothing she can do about it. She can't control what Adam says or promises to her daughter and she can't control whether he shows up or not. My sister was in a similar situation with her ex and it was heartbreaking to watch because the kids would act like their Dad hung the moon if he bothered to stop by once every two weeks but take out their frustrations on her. I feel for Chelsea.

A part of me wants to blame Chelsea for hooking up with this loser and making him a father but then a part of me remembers she was only 16 and "in love" with Adam.

• Love 3

A part of me wants to blame Chelsea for hooking up with this loser and making him a father but then a part of me remembers she was only 16 and "in love" with Adam.

And how many of us regret some of those decisions and "first loves"?  I know I sure do but this show makes me glad I was using birth control at the time. 

I really felt for Chelsea when she was upset what a loser Aubree has for a dad, even if she hooked up with said loser at the time.

• Love 3

I think the best thing that could happen to Aubree would be for Adam to check out for good, just leave her alone. He has nothing to offer her but a lifetime of heartache. She has a great father figure in Randalicious, and her Chelsea seem to b doing just fine on their on

• Love 6

I'm not sure I'm prepared to see poor Jace again. I'm watching the scene where Jenelle is crying in the car, and that poor baby tried to comfort her. She says, "he's so mean to me and I didn't do nuthin' wrong" and instead of saying welcome to my world, lady, he starts singing about how the world is a rainbow. I imagine him singing it to himself when he tries to tune out the crazy around him, and my heart hurts.

That clip was heartbreaking.

• Love 5

And how many of us regret some of those decisions and "first loves"? I know I sure do but this show makes me glad I was using birth control at the time.

I really felt for Chelsea when she was upset what a loser Aubree has for a dad, even if she hooked up with said loser at the time.

I understand regrets and mistakes. Chelsea though Adam loved her. Unfortunately he was a dick then an a dick now. Having a baby isn't a mistake. I feel sad for Aubrey. Her father is damaging her. What Adam is doing can scar her. I wished Chelsea came to her senses a lot sooner. I get the teenager in love stuff but Adam is truly a horrible person. Chelsea thought he would change but didn't. Now she's stuck with him for life. But she did choose Adam as a father, and Adam chose her as a mother. I hate when kids have to suffer because of their parents. Aubrey shouldn't have to go through this bs with Adam.

• Love 1

I'd love to watch a whole show of Leah's meltdown, but I'm not sure I'm prepared to see poor Jace again. I'm watching the scene where Jenelle is crying in the car, and that poor baby tried to comfort her. She says, "he's so mean to me and I didn't do nuthin' wrong" and instead of saying welcome to my world, lady, he starts singing about how the world is a rainbow. I imagine him singing it to himself when he tries to tune out the crazy around him, and my heart hurts.

Makes me want to sneak in my sons room and watch him sleep and smell his head. How Jenelle can be so completely void of one shred of maternal instinct, just blows my mind.

Ugh, of all the scenes to re-air in that catch up special.  That one makes me RAGE.  That poor, sweet, innocent boy.  How shitty and devoid of any shred of maternal instinct do you have to be to think it's okay to sit in a car with your four year old son and cry to him about how mean his "stepdad" is to  you?  Are you fucking kidding me?  That chick needs to be throat punched, repeatedly.  

• Love 13

There are females who are not mother material. Jenelle is one of them. Her reasons for having babies are not the right reasons. With Jenelle, there will never be a right time for her to be a mother. I'd respect the girl a lot more if she would just cut the shit out with her "I'm going to get Jace back" bullshit and just admit she is not meant to be a mother.

• Love 6

I totally agree.  She says it in front of Jace, too.  How confused does that poor baby have to be?  I have a three year old son who is super sensitive and I can't even imagine how he would react to some of the shit Jace is exposed to every day.  It's maddening.  Jenelle is just fucked up as a person.  I blame Barb, which makes the whole situation even sadder, as Jace is likely to turn out just like Jenelle and her siblings.

• Love 3

Wasn't it something like, "my mom has popsicles at home!" I thought that was so cute and she just had to go be a bitch about it. Most people would take that as a sign that they suck aa a mother, but Jenelle just bitches.

• Love 3

But, Jenelle has all of her minions on social media who adore her, defend her, support her, and tell her what a good mom she is. Why does she care about not having friends on the show? Jenelle, I have news for you. You have a son who adores you and loves you. But, of course, you ignore his precious little face and all of his love for all those losers you sleep with.

• Love 1

I thought it was obvious when she went to buy that state of the art washer and dryer, and her debit card/credit card was declined. She also had the IRS on her ass not to mention she was scammed by the Mary Kay company. Who else remembers that fight about it in the truck after the washer and dryer fiasco? It is clear from the way Leah thinks money was coming out of her ass, and Jeremy's ass, she thought she was living on easy street. Oh, and let's not forget, she is an addict.

• Love 3
(edited)

I thought it was obvious when she went to buy that state of the art washer and dryer, and her debit card/credit card was declined. She also had the IRS on her ass not to mention she was scammed by the Mary Kay company. Who else remembers that fight about it in the truck after the washer and dryer fiasco? It is clear from the way Leah thinks money was coming out of her ass, and Jeremy's ass, she thought she was living on easy street. Oh, and let's not forget, she is an addict.

That was one of the times I was pretty frustrated with Leah, when Jeremy side eyes her after finding out that her "job" at Mary Kay entailed her investing several thousand dollars in inventory which she failed to mention to Jeremy prior to writing the check. As Jeremy is fairly calmly asking her about it, Leah gets immediately defensive and starts off on a tangent about how it's not fair that Jeremy doesn't want her to have a career, as if his issue is that he wants her home barefoot and pregnant rather than just of the very common opinion that a job should earn you money, not cost you money.

I thought though, with the washer and dryer, her card was declined because she was over the limit. I think she called the customer service number on the spot and got them to temporarily raise the limit so she could still purchase the appliances. Not sure if she had an outstanding balance already, or if the card just had a low limit to begin with (some are only $500 to $1,000, which state of the art appliances may have broken that bank even if she had a low or no balance to begin with).

But in general, yeah, it's obvious Leah is horrible at managing money, as are most of the girls on these shows. I would have high hopes for Kailyn, who I would think after experiencing bouts of both poverty and homelessness would be a little more thrifty with her choices, but I guess I would be wrong.

ETA:

Clicked on the link from a few posts up. That close up of Leah in the video clip is frightening. I can't even fathom how she's going to look at 30.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 5

I did a face palm so hard I nearly broke my nose after watching Leah tell Jeremy about how she spent thousands on Mary Kay products. A simple Google search could have educated Leah about the pitfalls of MLM's, but of course Miss Cheetos didn't bother to do any legwork before she jumped in whole hog.

• Love 1

Eh, I've seen women better educated and smarter than Leah get suckered in by Mary Kay and other MLMs. They usually wise up to their mistake pretty quickly after though.

It wasn't so much the wasted money that made me roll my eyes at her. It was her diversion tactic of going on a long spiel about how she was a modern woman and could have a career and he should respect her right to work. Like, okay, Leah, let's say Jeremy is a total sexist who believes the wife's place is at home raising babies and keeping up the house. If he wants some kind of ultra domestic 1950s housewife, can't we all agree, Leah, that he totally missed the mark picking you?

• Love 7
(edited)

As for Jenelle getting upset that Kail & Chelsea didn't hang out with her socially when they were in NYC for press....

I can't blame them. Aside from the fact it's Jenelle, I can't see how anyone who wants a career outside of Reality TV at any point would go out with Jenelle and be photographed hanging out with her socially. In their position, I'd also be worried any pics that show they went out and partied with Jenelle might be used against me in any custody hearings one day (not that Adam has a leg to stand on, but you know what I mean).

Jenelle cannot be alone for even a minute. I love being alone. I love the hours right after my baby goes to bed and I can read, relax, and have a glass of wine (and watch Teen Mom). Being alone as a parent is SO rare. Sad thing is, if Jenelle actually parented her kids, she'd never be alone. She could fill that void with her kids and with love from them. But no....gotta keep finding loser "soul mates" & cry when the other TM2 girls won't party with her. I guess the kids aren't enough drama for her co-morbid borderline personality-narcissistic personality ass (my own armchair psychologist diagnosis).

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 8
(edited)

It wasn't so much the wasted money that made me roll my eyes at her. It was her diversion tactic of going on a long spiel about how she was a modern woman and could have a career and he should respect her right to work. Like, okay, Leah, let's say Jeremy is a total sexist who believes the wife's place is at home raising babies and keeping up the house. If he wants some kind of ultra domestic 1950s housewife, can't we all agree, Leah, that he totally missed the mark picking you?

I totally agree with you. However, I've heard that same fight happen (or was told about it happening) between couples when one gets into a MLM from many friends who've gotten involved with them. It's kind of standard MLM brainwashing - anyone who dares to call out how stupid the MLM is/spending money to work for the MLM/etc - especially husbands, boyfriends, & other family members - are doing so because they don't want you to have a "career" of their own/don't support your "career"/want to control the money or you via the money/etc.

I guess I'm saying Leah is an idiot and Jeremy is right, but their MK situation/fight is one I've seen play out among friends/couples with college degrees, more sophistication, and more life experience than Leah & Jeremy. My cousin who has a BUSINESS degree sells Mary Kay. SMH.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 1
(edited)

It's kind of standard MLM brainwashing - anyone who dares to call out how stupid the MLM is/spending money to work for the MLM/etc - especially husbands, boyfriends, & other family members - are doing so because they don't want you to have a "career" of their own/don't support your "career"/want to control the money or you via the money/etc.

I don't have much experience with that. That's really interesting.

Although I wish Leah would have repeated that to an unbiased 3rd party. She wouldn't have even had to explain about her initial investment before the third party would be laying on the floor laughing about Leah's potential "career" that Germy was allegedly sabotaging.

ETA:

Sad thing is, if Jenelle actually parented her kids, she'd never be alone. She could fill that void with her kids and with love from them. But no....gotta keep finding loser "soul mates" & cry when the other TM2 girls won't party with her. I guess the kids aren't enough drama for her co-morbid borderline personality-narcissistic personality ass (my own armchair psychologist diagnosis).

Yeah, her kids will never be able to provide the validation Jenelle needs on pretty much an hourly basis. I can just see Jenelle now- you mean, I should stop talking about all my self created personal drama and spend an hour playing games and doing projects that are on 5 year old's intellectual level? Fuck that noise, I am going through a crisis here! I can't be worried about playing Thomas the Tank Engine when my boyfriend and I might be breaking up for the 10th time this month.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 1

As for Jenelle getting upset that Kail & Chelsea didn't hang out with her socially when they were in NYC for press....

I can't blame them. Aside from the fact it's Jenelle, I can't see how anyone who wants a career outside of Reality TV at any point would go out with Jenelle and be photographed hanging out with her socially. In their position, I'd also be worried any pics that show they went out and partied with Jenelle might be used against me in any custody hearings one day (not that Adam has a leg to stand on, but you know what I mean).

Jenelle cannot be alone for even a minute. I love being alone. I love the hours right after my baby goes to bed and I can read, relax, and have a glass of wine (and watch Teen Mom). Being alone as a parent is SO rare. Sad thing is, if Jenelle actually parented her kids, she'd never be alone. She could fill that void with her kids and with love from them. But no....gotta keep finding loser "soul mates" & cry when the other TM2 girls won't party with her. I guess the kids aren't enough drama for her co-morbid borderline personality-narcissistic personality ass (my own armchair psychologist diagnosis).

I think you're 100% spot on here. If I was Chelsea, and my daughter's asshole deadbeat dad was trying to get custody of my kid, the last person I would want to be seen socializing with is a drug addict that doesn't have custody of her kid. There are hundreds of old adages and phrases that express that the company you keep says a lot about who you are. It's a weird situation, but the four of them are essentially coworkers that all work from home on individual projects. So even though they are all lumped together, they really don't have to be friends. In the grown up world, some co-workers are friends outside of work and some aren't. Life isn't like kindergarten where everyone gets invited to the birthday party. But this is Jenelle we're talking about, so I'm not surprised that she is acting like a kindergartner.

• Love 2

Maybe Chelsea and Kail just cannot stand Jenelle the same way we do. They put on a front for the show and the promotions they must do but, that doesn't mean they have to like her. This is like Farrah Abraham all over again during the NY promotion, except it is Jenelle.

• Love 4

I agree that you can't blame Chelsea and Kail for not hanging out with Jenelle. They could be photographed at dinner together and the next thing you know the media is spinning the story like they were boozing it up and doing drugs on their press tour. Nothing good comes from being associated with Jenelle.

• Love 3

Jenelle is also a lot easier to hate than Farrah, IMO. Yeah Farrah is batshit crazy, but so far she hasn't really done anything dangerous (questionable....yes) but Jenelle and her arrest record and drug issues is just far too much drama to even pretend to want to be a part of. I don't blame Chelsea and Kail one bit for staying away and excluding her from their hangouts during the NYC reunion/promo shoots.

Makes me wonder, would Leah even hang out with Jenelle? I'd love to see some Thelma and Louise crazy shit with those two.

• Love 4

Exactly. Both Kailyn and Chelsea are constantly going through custody changes and debates. Adam would use any lie he could come up with to hurt Chelsea, and while I don't think Jo is actively seeking to steal Isaac away from Kailyn like she thinks he is, I can still see things going bad with Javi and I don't think he is above much when it comes to petty revenge. Also, Chelsea does have a career which dependent on promoting herself. I know she was working in a spa, but if she ever wants to freelance or open her own place, she has to show that she is dependable, smart and competent in order to get a solid customer base. Jenelle doesn't think more than 10 minutes down the road, which explains why she doesn't understand why Kail and Chels don't want to hang out with her.

Also, let's not underestimate what a colossal bitch Jenelle is, and recall that she gets into physical altercations with every friend and lover and mother she has. While Kail might be tough stuff when she's shaking Javi's face, I don't think she's ever been in a fight where someone hit back before.

• Love 7

Jenelle is also a lot easier to hate than Farrah, IMO. Yeah Farrah is batshit crazy, but so far she hasn't really done anything dangerous (questionable....yes) but Jenelle and her arrest record and drug issues is just far too much drama to even pretend to want to be a part of. I don't blame Chelsea and Kail one bit for staying away and excluding her from their hangouts during the NYC reunion/promo shoots.

Makes me wonder, would Leah even hang out with Jenelle? I'd love to see some Thelma and Louise crazy shit with those two.

It's funny, I remember reading a long time ago that in the beginning, Chelsea and Leah kind of paired up more and Kail and Jenelle had each other. It made sense at the time. Even though the four of them lived far apart and went to different schools, Chelsea and Leah were both more classically "popular girls." Jenelle probably was considered popular too, but Kailyn was definitely more alternative. I read that Jenelle made more of an effort to try to be inclusive, but then Kailyn bailed her out of Jail once and Jenelle never paid her back and then it all went down the drain. Then Kail and Javi get together around the same time as Leah and Jerms, so then had their little couples thing going on. But now both Jenelle and Leah are disasters, so Kail and Chels can probably look at each other and laugh, and be like "can you believe this shit?"

One of the all time funniest TM moments, to me, was on some reunions special (Ask the moms? I don't know. I think it was the one where douchebag Jerms urged Leah to put Corey Tyler on blast and tell everyone that he was trying to cheat on Miranda with her) where Jenelle gave some speech about how she and Nathan were fighting, and if he hadn't come that day, she wouldn't have gone on. Leah gave her such an eyeroll, it was glorious. The best part was out of everyone who could have thrown shade at someone for being pathetically dependent on a man, it was Leah.

• Love 1

There are new extended sneak peaks out

Leah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrIFXpBK48Q

She is so high and Germy is so over the marriage especially the same old Jeremy you need to skip work to devote time to your family argument part 1 235 874.

Kail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XrPMhhBmao

Javi is a bitch

Janelle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kQLzfekCqQ

In shocking news Janelle dumps her kids to go on vacation with Nathan, loved the Nathan's parents are looking after the roll I guess

Chelsea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhUzt98Q7gc

Aubrey is so cute

• Love 5
(edited)

Even if Jenelle was a decent mother (perish the thought!) I am kind of on her side about the vacation. If she isn't lying and it really was a surprise I could see being annoyed with Barbara's being pissy about it, even though she handles every situation completely wrong by continuing to bulldoze the conversation. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that Jenelle and Barbara only speak during filming sessions (which is also the only time she sees or tries to see Jace), which could explain why Barbara is generally in a bad mood on camera. I think there's a bit of an Adumb-type situation here, since we know Chelsea says he only ever comes around for the cameras/paycheck.

Was that the vacation they got engaged during, or the one later where Nathan didn't even go along? I'm kinda surprised Jenelle is even allowed into other countries, since certain places won't allow people in with felonies on their records.

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 2

Thanks Crazy Chicken. Great how you all find these links.

Leah is definitely high. Her nose is so coked up. Jermy is just there to collect another hefty MTV check. Leah keeps looking at the camera and is trying so hard to put on an act about them and how they have been dealing with the cheating rumors. LOL  STFU Leah.

Javi said "it" wasn't a one time thing. "It" being that Kail received a text message from a guy. I hate how he is reacting to it because Isaac is the pawn in his passive-aggressive behavior. Poor Isaac. Keep that poor child out of your fucking mess, Kail and Javi.

Not sure what to make about that Jenelle sneak peek. Did Barbara think she was watching Kaiser? Because that is not what Jenelle said. Barb annoyed me when she kept interrupting. I hate when people interrupt when one is speaking.

I love Aubree.

I'm kinda surprised Jenelle is even allowed into other countries, since certain places won't allow people in with felonies on their records.

Does she have felonies or misdemeanors? One can be charged with a felony and later, it can be dropped down to a misdemeanor or one can cop a plea deal to a reduced charge. With all the charges Jenelle has faced, not very many have stuck. 

• Love 1

Honestly I have no idea if Jenelle has any actual felonies on her record, (I bet someone here with some real sleuth skills could find out) but considering she has spent time in jail, and not just overnight sobering up, I'm betting that at least one felony stuck. I remember this because of her Ke$ha tickets and how she had to skip her probation whatever cos she had a feather in her hair and already had this cute outfit. Eye roll. I still don't totally understand how a person couldn't do a probation meeting and see a concert in the same day, considering concerts are (usually) a nighttime thing while probation officers are more 9-5. But I know nothing about drug charges or that kinda stuff. And Jenelle has her own totally warped sense of reality and entitlement that doesn't match up with anyone else's. Truly, most of these girls do. I think only Chelsea seems the most down to Earth and not all "I'm on TM2, that means I'm important!!!!". We've read articles about almost all the other moms acting like they are a big deal out in public and getting all uppity, but never Chelsea. I've said it before and will again, I think she's truly the only TM out of the entire franchise that's matured and has finally moved on without relying on famewhoring her name/notoriety or piggybacking off a man....side eye to all the other TM2 moms.

• Love 3

Thanks so much for sharing those links. They were so good I watched Leah's twice because the first time I was too busy using Babs' voice screaming, " High! High!High!" Bonus points for them throwing in the clip off her nodding off on Percs at the end of each video. Yum fucking Yum! I'm so ready to watch I can't stand it.

Aubs sure has her moments like the time she locked herself in Chelsea's room to go back to bed! But on the flip, she understood and left when Chelsea told her she wanted to talk to Papa about Adult stuff.

Good Dog is Kail and Javi going at it. 

Well Janelle maybe if you accepted that Birthday call from your mother maybe then could you have told her about your plans. 

Honestly I kind of hope Javi stuck to his guns on that argument. Isaac wasn't being harmed by this, his mom would have to pick him up and drive him to his dad's instead of going to a concert. It seems Javi was letting her know what life would be like if he weren't there. You can't disrespect your spouse and expect them to not be upset. Saying it's not a one time thing means they've been dealing with the issues and Javi obviously needs her to be more respectful. Texting another guy and then having him go pick up Isaac and bring him to Joe (something Kail fought so hard for that only she and Joe could drop offs seems to be a thing of the past) while she goes out and has fun at a concert would probably upset me as well. She needs to sit down and talk to him and address his feelings and stop fighting in front of company and telling him to stop being insecure.

Also her friend needs to shut up. The only people that need to be involved in a couple's argument is the couple.

• Love 4
(edited)

I still don't totally understand how a person couldn't do a probation meeting and see a concert in the same day

The concert wasn't the same day, I don't think. Jenelle was going out of town. She rented a hotel room for herself and her friends.

Virgin Islands? Must be nice for Nipples to buy a trip to the Virgin Islands while he pays NO child support to his daughter. I hope something is being garnished from his MTV check.

Isaac wasn't being harmed by this, his mom would have to pick him up and drive him to his dad's instead of going to a concert. It seems Javi was letting her know what life would be like if he weren't there.

That wasn't the lesson he was teaching her.

Javi may have a point about being disrespected, however, he made a promise to his wife the day before about picking up HIS child. I noted that in big letters because Javi has made it a point to let the world know that Isaac is more than just a step-child to him. Javi can't decide when and if he will be a step-parent to Isaac. No matter what shit happens, no matter if Kail is acting like the bitchy heifer that she is, he made a promise to pick up his step-child and take him to his father's home. That child will eventually pick up on that behavior if it continues. Isaac will learn that sometimes Javi may not pick him up from school because "Papi" is mad at mommy. What a screwed up message to send to that poor kid.

I think it is beyond fucked up when a parent takes shit out on the parent by using the child.  Javi likely didn't have any conditions when he made his promise to Kail. Whatever bullshit comes up, if Javi or Kail, made a promise to do something, they should stick with it. That shit Javi pulled is passive-aggressive. Seems he has picked up on his wife's shitty habits. Javi could pick up Isaac and tell Kail, "We will talk about this issue tomorrow." Javi was trying to punish Kail by screwing up her planned evening with her friend. As much as I cannot stand Kail, I hate when a person in a supposed adult relationship acts like a bitch the way Javi was. He should have acted that way when she was being a bitch to him and put her fat ass hands on him.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11