Type keyword(s) to search

Favorite Commercials

• Start Topic

I saw the Extra Gum with the 2 lovers commercial for the first time today and it is so sweet! I never ever would associate a stick of gum with binding two people together but here we are.........and the cover of this Elvis song is so lovely although the scenes of the young man watching his gf sleeping are borderline creepy. Here is the extended version

Edited by Dirtybubble
  • Love 5

In fairness he's not just staring at her he's sketching her. But it is a nice ad and wish you could see all the wrapper sketches. Oops just watched the link. Loved seeing the extended ad.

Edited by callmebetty
  • Love 3

I saw the Extra Gum with the 2 lovers commercial for the first time today and it is so sweet! I never ever would associate a stick of gum with binding two people together but here we are.........and the cover of this Elvis song is so lovely although the scenes of the young man watching his gf sleeping are borderline creepy. Here is the extended version

That's Haley Reinhart, a former American Idol contestant.  The song has been released for radio play, I heard it on my station the other day.  There's a video of her singing, interspersed with scenes from the ad.

• Love 1

We've had Arnold Schwartzeneggar doing Clash of Clans ads, now we have Christoph Waltz. Unfortunately, I can't find the videos online anywhere.

Were you searching Arnold's last name? If you were, that may be the issue. You spelled it wrong. It's S-C-H-W-A-R-Z-E-N-E-G-G-E-R; with no T & an ER at the end, not AR.

Actually I was looking for Waltz's and couldn't find it.

Well, that should definitely be easier than Arnold's to find, at least spelling-wise. And I was just trying to be helpful, not snotty, with the spelling thing by the way (misspelling something can be a legitimate reason why it can't be found in a search engine). Could it be too new to be posted anywhere online yet?

Edited by BW Manilowe

Well, that should definitely be easier than Arnold's to find, at least spelling-wise. And I was just trying to be helpful, not snotty, with the spelling thing by the way (misspelling something can be a legitimate reason why it can't be found in a search engine). Could it be too new to be posted anywhere online yet?

I hope it shows up.  It isn't even on ispot, which usually comes up with the videos before they show on YouTube.

That commercial has aired multiple times during the football game tonight, but I've never been looking at the TV at the time so I'd only heard it.  That is one incredibly cute doggy face.

• Love 1

I grin at every one of the Duluth commercials from that series of animated ads they've put out the last couple of years.  (Although I'm still embarrassed it took me a few viewings to understand how ballroom jeans got their name.)

Edited by Bastet
  • Love 7

I can't believe Johnny Walker isn't using it.

Too long to run routinely. It doesn't seem like it, but the ad clocks in at 90 seconds. You'd need a show where they're looking for lots of filler (perhaps one of the 2-hour reality competitions on NBC).

• Love 1

I'm really enjoying AMC's promo for Christmas with the Duke. It's a holiday image with the words "What do you want for Christmas?" and then John Wayne says "I need a horse!" "A hat" "A gun" "$50 silver dollars". There seem to be two versions, one is longer and has some of his co-stars and their wants. I remember Neville Brand saying he wants a cigar. 

I've only seen it twice, so I'm paraphrasing, but it made me smile. Maybe I'm just relieved there will be programming besides the happily-ever-after Hallmark channel movies, and the BB gun / leg lamp film.