Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, SMama said:

Thank you, she’s back to private.

The same pics are on IG along with one other that looks like a selfie of K&J that he took. 
Kaylee used to have such a pained expression in photos, it’s nice to see her more relaxed at least. Probably because she knows she’ll be escaping soon.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, SMama said:

Is Kaylee biking with a purse???

Apparently. And she is also biking with BME… which is worse.

FFS… just let those two be alone for 5 minutes! And let them be alone without a phone cam stuck their faces every second! Sheesh!

• Love 16

I'll add my thanks to @ginger90 for keeping us up on Jill's social media posts. 

Looking at the last batch, I keep thinking these posts are Jill's imaginary TV show all about her wonderful Godly family serving Jesus and being so fabulous while doing it. I wonder if she thinks some TLC or UP network producer will come across her social media posts and snap them up for their own show?

Edited by Jeeves
Fixed the username link thing
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 18

In the latest batch of Jill Rod’s posts about Jonathan saying goodbye, several of the young Rodlet girls are hugging him goodbye. So they can hug him, but his girlfriend can’t??
I remember the same thing happened with Bin Seewald and Johanna I think it was - she was hugging him and I thought, she’s got a big crush on him. 

• Love 17
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

5690B651-AB10-4D70-9BEC-470CA2B20F64.jpeg

96334FD6-0AE2-4934-A2EA-09331D0505EF.jpeg

EA23C190-B850-41C3-8DB7-F6F3CA63A5EA.jpeg

F9A56EA8-0E4D-4A15-8B52-F81E0DF08452.jpeg

Kaylee’s face looks so relaxed in the first photo, she’s nearly unrecognizable!

I see they’ve progressed to shoulder touching and heart hands together!  This girl’s heart is going to be shattered if this courtship doesn’t work out.  Imagine the hope and desperate excitement only to have it not end in marriage and babies for her.

Skinny brother looks like a creepy, sad spectre hovering over them. 

sorry to say, but Jonathan looks so dorky in these photos.  He does have a hint of that frozen, David face already.

• Love 12

The picture of them sitting around the fire pit looks as though they are at a hotel.  Also, how he didn’t freak out when Jill spoke of “son-in-laws”.  Jill, it’s sons-in-law and they aren’t even engaged.  BME looking at matron of honor dresses already?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, sheshark said:

The picture of them sitting around the fire pit looks as though they are at a hotel.  Also, how he didn’t freak out when Jill spoke of “son-in-laws”.  Jill, it’s sons-in-law and they aren’t even engaged.  BME looking at matron of honor dresses already?

Maybe he inwardly freaked out!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, sheshark said:

If I remember correctly, Jill was able to con someone working at a local hotel to allow her family to use their fitness room and pool.  That way she can get her workout in without her or her precious children being defrauded by regular gym goers.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I thought the initial courtship photos (yellow theme) were shot in Mississippi, but maybe not. The Rods stopped at the Hills' church on their way back from their much-needed Texas vacation. Suddenly, Jonathan was in Ohio. I hope he didn't have to take the stink van to get there. 

• Love 4
21 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Apparently. And she is also biking with BME… which is worse.

FFS… just let those two be alone for 5 minutes! And let them be alone without a phone cam stuck their faces every second! Sheesh!

Kaykay can get pregnant in 5 minutes 🤣

• LOL 9
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

That’s where MAMA will hide her toy collection 

It's where BME will build a shrine to herself spotlighting the all the stuffed animals and presents her children haven given her because they are scared spitless love her so much.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Nysha said:

It's where BME will build a shrine to herself spotlighting the all the stuffed animals and presents her children haven given her because they are scared spitless love her so much.

Yes. I'm sure it will be a shrine to Jill and her love of materialism.  She might even build a prayer closet with her image in it. 

The Rods had better keep sweet with the Ohio CPS and the homeschooling agency. Jill has too much invested in the barndo now to run again. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, irisheyes said:

Didn’t they start building this when lumber prices were at their highest?  A little patience, and Jill would have had some extra money for more Knick knacks. 

She gets a ton of child credit $$$. Jilldo is in a manic spending spree. She doesn’t care about prices. Her eyeballs must be bugging out of her head in excitement. 

Edited by iwantcookies
  • Love 9
45 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Vacation video. If we split it between us and each watch  5 minutes, maybe we’ll get to the end. 🤣🤦‍♀️😂

I sped through it, but unfortunately saw Hunk twisting the tail off of a live shrimp. There's a lot of caterwauling and preaching. Lots of swimming in street clothes too. We do get to see them at their Mecca, Magnolia. Is it possible that Jill's stimmy spending includes more food for the kids? The little ones don't look quite as scrawny to me in this video. They were getting treats and lots of fresh air and sunshine.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

I can understand the need for a big living room.  But why not have some of the builders do something for the maze of a room the kids sleep in?  Some nice built in bunks and storage.  All the great skills Jill's man has.  He could do it.  

Usually I don't get upset over people I don't know.  But, it pisses me off the way the little girls are dressed.   I used to buy the majority of my daughter's clothes from thrift stores.  S he was always fashionable, fittted and neat.  There is a whole genre of Youtube videos about thrifting fashionable wardrobes.    Jill is a horrible person for the way she treats her children.  And hunk is no better for going along with it.

image.png

• Love 21
8 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I ff-ed through it too. Most of the pictures have already been published, so there's not much new to see. Jill is directing and cackling for her part. The kids appear to get food occasionally and actually chew and swallow it, so that's nice. 

There is one great moment. The gang has invaded a gift shop and are trying on hats. (Yes. Spray Lysol on any hat you buy because of people like these.) Nathan is taking pictures of the guys in cowboy hats. Jill butts in, "I'll take the pictures!" Nathan snaps back: "No. I'm doing it." Nathan stood up to BME! Maybe there's hope yet for Nurie and the Nurthling. 

Before leaving Texas, Jill thanks God for the wonderful vacation and family time, blah, blah, blah. I waited for her to thank the Keller sister who gave them the free week at the beach house, but I must have missed that part.  

I missed the hat trying, Nathan pushing back on BME part! Jill certainly should have thanked Nathan's sister for the free week at her house! Not surprised that she didn't! I'll bet they trashed the place too.

Edited by BetyBee
Skipped a period and not the way a Duggar would mean!
  • Love 11
14 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Jill is sinking all that money on the house. When they sell I don’t think she will get as much $ as she thinks. It’s still a fire trap. I predict Jilldo will move in less than 3 years. 

depends on how fast she's burning through any goodwill there .

2 hours ago, beagletime said:

I can understand the need for a big living room.  But why not have some of the builders do something for the maze of a room the kids sleep in?  Some nice built in bunks and storage.  All the great skills Jill's man has.  He could do it.  

Usually I don't get upset over people I don't know.  But, it pisses me off the way the little girls are dressed.   I used to buy the majority of my daughter's clothes from thrift stores.  S he was always fashionable, fittted and neat.  There is a whole genre of Youtube videos about thrifting fashionable wardrobes.    Jill is a horrible person for the way she treats her children.  And hunk is no better for going along with it.

image.png

what? And spend money on the kids to have something nice and new  ? Blasphemy

• Love 6