Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Why is JillRod doing her own birthday post?   What a weirdo.

That’s true narcissism.  She doesn’t want anyone to forget to celebrate the birthday of the most important person in the world.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

JRod has posted several videos on Facebook of this man preaching at a church in PA (I think).  Someone please check out the videos and tell me if you get the same vibe that I got, which is that the guy is batshit crazy.

I'm trying to work up the gumption.  There could be adult beverages involved!  😵

• LOL 7
5 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Hi this is Timothy Rodrigues! I want to wish MAMA a happy birthday and a speedy recovery to her SEVERELY injured knee and SEVERELY empty UTERUS. I hear strange noises from my parents room nightly. What are they? I’m too godly and innocent to know! 

Don't forget her SEVERELY empty head!

She's SEVERELY disturbed.  

• LOL 19
  • Love 1

Can’t wait to see all the JillR festivities and gifts. It’s probably so much she will have to post later. Which Rod kid will be this year’s author of the lengthy post about BME? Possibly Renee, she’s next in line to be courting. Maybe Timbits is composing a song, he doesn’t seem to be traveling on this mission trip. 

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, Zella said:

I honestly think she is someone who probably just doesn't care about appearance-related things. Sort of like Joy. TBH, I'm not much better myself usually, so it doesn't really bother me. In a way, I find it kind of weirdly refreshing, especially compared to the try-hard Jeremys and Jill Rods of the world. Obviously there's nothing wrong with trying to look your best and paying attention to thinks like hair, clothes, makeup, accessors. But if they don't want to, then good for them for not doing something they don't want to do/don't care about doing.

The funny thing is, Jessa is kind of in a weird category of her own because on a certain level, she shares characteristics with Jeremy and JillRod, but she also doesn't really care about her looks.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

The funny thing is, Jessa is kind of in a weird category of her own because on a certain level, she shares characteristics with Jeremy and JillRod, but she also doesn't really care about her looks.

Well, she hasn't cared in the last few years. Before Ben she seemed to care a lot.

Anyway, I think we'll see a change in that if she goes full-on influencer.

• Love 8
Just now, YupItsMe said:

And don’t forget Nehemiah. I’m sure he’s crafting his post of praise right now.

Hi meme and poopy I love you both the most. You are my favorite grandparents. Keller’s who? Happy birthday meme. I sent you $100 to the GOOD Olive Garden and a teddy bear full of Plexus. XOXO Nemo.

(I’m bored as you all can tell)

• LOL 22
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

And don’t forget Nehemiah. I’m sure he’s crafting his post of praise right now.

I'm shocked he hasn't posted about his adored "MeMe" yet.  hee hee

• LOL 7
23 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Next birthday post will be from Nurie (written by Jill) saying how there is no way Nurie will measure up to be such a great mother as bme. 

Will GWE post anything?

Doubt it. Has he ever posted anything before? I don't think JillyBean allows him to post.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

To my dearest Jillzilla I love doing life with you! I am SEVERELY trying to impregnate you. I will wear my sexy leggings tonight to get you in the mood for your birthday sex… I know how SEVERELY you want another baby son.

Love you more than cake, your HUNK David Rodrigues ! 

(Sadly I don’t have the leggings picture).

44ACA7D9-09DD-4B64-A8F2-5CB2ABF3EB42.jpeg

795D2AEC-8027-4BEB-AFE0-1EB0824996CD.jpeg

• LOL 18

I will bet a jug of Plexus that Jill and her HUNK are out celebrating the birthday. SEVERELY injured knee forgotten or made up. 🙄

Precious children will get no food and treat MAMA to many many presents and goodies. HUNK will be staring vacantly into space while shoveling in massive amounts of food and cake into his mouth...

• Love 4

for her birthday, maybe Jilly will get a scavenger hunt party at the mall with some Sbarro pizza and a wagon load of junk they dragged from home. after all she is so young and is one of the girlies🤣

• LOL 20
  • Love 1

Jill's birthday will be a day of shopping for perfume, jewelry, and home decorations with Hunk tagging along to carry the shopping bags. Then, Jill and Hunk will have a romantic dinner at a good restaurant. The kids will stay home and search the pantry for stale crackers to eat. Tim will buy a cake mix so the Not-Nuries can make a birthday cake to surprise Best Momma when she gets home. 

• Love 5

Dear JillyRod - you may want to have your older kids (Nurie, Tim and the not-Nuries at least) have their own social media so that they can write their own dang posts and maybe even write on behalf of the younger children. For example, Timbits may write something like:

"Hey everyone this is Timothy Rodrigues. Well I just wanted you to know that my mother's birthday is today. I am blessed to be her son. Well my momma's going out with my dad tonight to celebrate. Take care."

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
45 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Dear JillyRod - you may want to have your older kids (Nurie, Tim and the not-Nuries at least) have their own social media so that they can write their own dang posts and maybe even write on behalf of the younger children. For example, Timbits may write something like:

"Hey everyone this is Timothy Rodrigues. Well I just wanted you to know that my mother's birthday is today. I am blessed to be her son. Well my momma's going out with my dad tonight to celebrate. Take care."

But then the whole world wouldn't know how SEVERELY wonderful she is!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

2FA9F484-5B67-400D-B83C-EDADE3CB9C7F.jpeg

Thank you, everyone, for the well wishes for my birthday yesterday.  😊🥰  I had a great day and my husband and children gave me such nice gifts and made me feel so special!  I think I am the most blessed Mama in the world to have such kind and caring children.  😉🥰  I asked the children SO many times for tissues because I kept crying so hard as I read their sweet notes and cards.  😢  

I pray I will make each moment count for Christ !  😊❤  James 4:14 "Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away."

P.S.  Yes, it seemed appropriate to do something together (with my favorite people) on my birthday.  So, we went to Chuck E Cheese in our travels.  Fun!  😊

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

HUNK is looking very unwell. Jill give him plexus and take him to a MALE doctor SEVERELY quick. 

GWE’s face is starting to look thinner and drawn.  But the gut remains the same.  And the dark circles under his eyes are more pronounced than before.  Perhaps him looking after himself while JIllpm was in Florida shows that he is useless without her cooking.  Sad really when we know what her ideas of a family feast is.  Or perhaps she didn’t leave enough Plexus for him to stay healthy.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

So Jill writes “mama” and her kids write “momma?” So which one is it? I know I’ve probably mentioned this before but it drives me crazy! Decide on one!

I have noticed that too and I think Jill thinks she is tricking people into thinking the kids really write these posts. I am shocked we haven't seen a post from Jill yet, expressing her shock that kids got on FB and Instagram to write the birthday tribute.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Triple P said:

I have noticed that too and I think Jill thinks she is tricking people into thinking the kids really write these posts. I am shocked we haven't seen a post from Jill yet, expressing her shock that kids got on FB and Instagram to write the birthday tribute.

And in 3... 2... 1...

• LOL 11