Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I spy a Dingus and no masks. 

The no masks is the status quo with them... I'm more squicked out by the blowing-out-the candles on the cupcakes photo... I mean, they couldn't have just had a candle on one cupcake (hers)? She blew all over all of them...

Then there's the whole having a party at a mall food court in the middle of a pandemic thing...

They are really pretty cupcakes, though. I agree, the Dinguii probably brought them. 

• Love 13
52 minutes ago, Ocean Chick said:

I have to say I think Tessie is the best looking of all the girls. Maybe because she doesn’t have makeup troweled on inches deep?  Yet?  She’s got a great smile. 

There’s a darker haired little girl who I find really beautiful, too!  

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Sew Sumi said:

I think that's Hannah. She's the one who has escaped the awful bangs.

Yes, Hannah is absolutely adorable. Tessie looked awkward for years, but seems to have really blossomed lately, so maybe there's hope for the littler Rodlings (who are kind of unfortunate-looking, but mainly because they look malnourished and are styled by Jill...)

• Love 4
(edited)

Well, what kid doesn't dream about spending the big thirteen without any friends their own age, just their creepy family and the saps who enable them at a mall food court... in a pandemic...with 1,000 new cases per day in their state...? I mean I celebrated by going to the movies alone (for the first time) with my two best friends and then had a sleepover, but my parents were Severely ungodly and had never heard of Lord Daniel of the Laundromat (Mom kept talking about this Jesus dude who said to love everybody no matter who they were or something, I dunno?)

Tessie does look really happy, though, poor kid.

Edited by satrunrose
  • LOL 7
  • Love 12
57 minutes ago, satrunrose said:

Well, what kid doesn't dream about spending the big thirteen without any friends their own age, just their creepy family and the saps who enable them at a mall food court... in a pandemic...with 1,000 new cases per day in their state...? I mean I celebrated by going to the movies alone (for the first time) with my two best friends and then had a sleepover, but my parents were Severely ungodly and had never heard of Lord Daniel of the Laundromat (Mom kept talking about this Jesus dude who said to love everybody no matter who they were or something, I dunno?)

Tessie does look really happy, though, poor kid.

When the Rod kids turn 13, they get a scavenger hunt at the mall.  That's probably what JillRod was doing at the mall, earlier with her clipboard.  Planning the hunt.

Just like when they turn 15, they get a Build A Bear party!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Here are all the pics from Tessie's party. I spy a Dingus and no masks. 

I wonder which one of them found the COVID? 

Wow, it doesn't look like anyone in the food court is wearing a mask.  Not even the employees.  Have things relaxed that much in Ohio?  We're all still wearing masks in public in my part of NY.

• Love 9

I looked on this graph (totally avoiding work tasks), that estimates the likelihood of running into some with covid depending on the county you live in. (I posted the link in Small Talk).

If they are around 10 other folks: 2% for the JRods, 14% for the Bates, 40% for the Duggars and a whopping 99+% where the Kellers live .

• Useful 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

I looked on this graph (totally avoiding work tasks), that estimates the likelihood of running into some with covid depending on the county you live in. (I posted the link in Small Talk).

If they are around 10 other folks: 2% for the JRods, 14% for the Bates, 40% for the Duggars and a whopping 99+% where the Kellers live .

Are the Kellers bringing Covid as their gift? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Lit candles on cupcakes sitting in a cardboard box!  There's a genius idea for you. 🙄

In other news, His Supreme Douchiness Lawson Bates is evidently spreading Covid 19 around Montana.  Because what else does he have to do?

And yes, I could see his rent-a-cop badge peeking out from under his t-shirt.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I have to say I think Tessie is the best looking of all the girls. Maybe because she doesn’t have makeup troweled on inches deep?  Yet?  She’s got a great smile. 

Tessie always has a genuine looking smile, poor little thing.  The fact that she's so naturally pretty makes it even harder to know that the make-up gun set to "Clown" level is cocked and aimed at her face now that she's 13.

It's too bad that this cult doesn't allow you to barter how you want to show your inner slut.  "I'll refuse the whore make-up and instead choose a mini-skirt and no undies!"   

• LOL 13
  • Love 5

We surmised that Lawson and JD flashed both badges and guns at the locals when they went to "rescue" in the Bahamas after the hurricane last year (to be seen on next week's episode of CO).

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Ocean Chick said:

For now 😞

• Love 1
On 7/11/2020 at 7:02 PM, ginger90 said:

Each picture is a video. Apologies in advance.

Part 1

Look at how thick her eyeliner is.  There's no way she's getting that off with soap/water/makeup remover.  She's just adding more layers.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, cdp73 said:

Look at how thick her eyeliner is.  There's no way she's getting that off with soap/water/makeup remover.  She's just adding more layers.

Always a great way to end up with an eye infection...

• Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, DkNNy79 said:

Wow, it doesn't look like anyone in the food court is wearing a mask.  Not even the employees.  Have things relaxed that much in Ohio?  We're all still wearing masks in public in my part of NY.

Not in this part of Ohio. Masks are mandated in my Ohio county .

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Jesus will protect her. 🙄

If I were Jesus, I'd be really annoyed by now with all this arrogance and stupidity. 

Wedding with several hundred hugging and kissing guests from here and there and a long, long ceremony may be the last straw. The other shoe is going to drop before this is all over. I wouldn't want to see Nurie and Nathan suddenly becoming responsible for a bunch of penniless young Rod kids. 

• Love 8

Jill is so missing the opportunities a mask provides!  Can you imagine some of the sayings she could put on a mask, especially if they were all out?  Who would need printed tracts anymore??

• Useful 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, irisheyes said:

Jill is so missing the opportunities a mask provides!  Can you imagine some of the sayings she could put on a mask, especially if they were all out?  Who would need printed tracts anymore??

Perfect! 😁🤣😷

Can you imagine what the inside of JillR's mask would look when she takes it off?😬

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, cdp73 said:

You’re right.  BTW, I just noticed that she has 6,700+ followers on IG.  WTH?!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

So, masks are required in Ohio. This won't stop defiant Jill. You know, masks are sooooo uncomfortable!!!!!112

Masks aren't required in the entire state. Right now, it's just select counties. It was 6, but I was told earlier tonight, it's now 12. 

• Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Fostersmom said:

Masks aren't required in the entire state. Right now, it's just select counties. It was 6, but I was told earlier tonight, it's now 12. 

I read in Small Talk that earlier this evening the governor made them mandatory for everyone. Was that incorrect?

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Albanyguy said:

Or a mask that says “Ask me about Plexus!”

That would get people social distancing from her and her family..... as they turn and run the other way. That might work for anyone who wants to talk to others about selling whatever crap they are shilling. 

Now if I could just get people to stop adding me to the stupid Facebook sales parties for overpriced junk no one really wants and certainly don't want to host their own party too. 

• Love 5
(edited)
29 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

You’re right.  BTW, I just noticed that she has 6,700+ followers on IG.  WTH?!

Well, to be fair, I imagine a good amount of those are people who despise her but still want notifications when she posts her inanity. I mean, I hope I'm not the only one doing that. LOL 😇

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 13
  • Love 5