Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

It's amazing the ring is not in the shape of -- well, there's not enough brain bleach in the world to picture a ring the shape of Jim Boob's equipment.

It...wouldn't take a lot of metal, if you catch my drift.

• Love 4

Is there a picture of the ring for those of us who don't want to watch the video?

their YouTube video was 240p resolution,so this is the clearest I could get:

4gt6h0.jpg

I think it's something like this:

2wp7042.jpg

Or a multicoloured version of this:

6sxfgn.jpg

• Love 4

Now THERE'S an idea. Are there any secret millionaires among us? You know Boob is all about the money. Maybe we could actually pay them to answer some questions. Let's wait a while until they're more desperate, though. I volunteer my services to the hair, makeup and wardrobe department.

I'll volunteer to visually defraud him at a discount.  Let me be clear - visually only. After 31 years of maxi skirts, mullet hair and the baby girl voice he'll be easy to defraud and I'll be able to get him to answer any questions we want.

• Love 4

I'll volunteer to visually defraud him at a discount.  Let me be clear - visually only. After 31 years of maxi skirts, mullet hair and the baby girl voice he'll be easy to defraud and I'll be able to get him to answer any questions we want.

Oh me too me too!!!!!! Can I play? I volunteer to wear fishnets and a leather bra. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Oh me too me too!!!!!! Can I play? I volunteer to wear fishnets and a leather bra. 

OK great!  I'll wear my bikini and speak in my actual woman's voice - and dance.  You and me girl and he'll be talking in no time.

Edited by Defrauder
  • Love 5

their YouTube video was 240p resolution,so this is the clearest I could get:4gt6h0.jpg

I think it's something like this:2wp7042.jpg

Or a multicoloured version of this:6sxfgn.jpg

Good grief. That looks like something that would send you screaming to a dermatologist begging to have it removed before it set seed...

• Love 9

In the 1970's, in Thailand, I bought a ring like the one Michelle received. Mine was cheap and had opaque stones. I didn't wear it long because it snagged on everything and was kind of dangerous. I don't know if I still have it. It taught me that jewelry needs to be wearable and I would never want such an impractical piece again. My impression is that Michelle isn't crazy about hers either. 

• Love 4

Maybe we could actually pay them to answer some questions. Let's wait a while until they're more desperate, though. I volunteer my services to the hair, makeup and wardrobe department.

Ohh, ohh, yes!! Can I be the audio gal so I can mike Boob up in ... interesting places? Just to see him squirm, folks. Wouldn't be ANY jollies -- aside fr his discomfort -- in it for me. I swear. Though I might have to wear a really sheer & short defrauding dress just to watch Michelle go all batshit.

• Love 4

WORSHIP MY MIGHTY MANROOT AND SUPER SPERM!

It's amazing the ring is not in the shape of -- well, there's not enough brain bleach in the world to picture a ring the shape of Jim Boob's equipment.

Hmmm...(thinking about where to position the single pearl...)

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm trying to figure out what the middle stone is, because it isn't either JB's birthstone (ruby) or Mechelle's (sapphire). Does September have an alternate birthstone? I tried Mr. Google and only came up with what I knew. It's too big to be a diamond (would have pushed that ring into the thousands of dollars range). 

Then again, he might have had this in the works from before Joshgate and was willing to pay more in May than he would be now.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 3

Ohh, ohh, yes!! Can I be the audio gal so I can mike Boob up in ... interesting places? Just to see him squirm, folks. Wouldn't be ANY jollies -- aside fr his discomfort -- in it for me. I swear. Though I might have to wear a really sheer & short defrauding dress just to watch Michelle go all batshit.

Yeah we definitely need audio - and don't worry any defrauding of his desires will in NO way be righteously or unrighteously fulfilled. Ever.  

• Love 2

I'm trying to figure out what the middle stone is, because it isn't either JB's birthstone (ruby) or Mechelle's (sapphire). Does September have an alternate birthstone? I tried Mr. Google and only came up with what I knew. It's too big to be a diamond (would have pushed that ring into the thousands of dollars range). 

Then again, he might have had this in the works from before Joshgate and was willing to pay more in May than he would be now.

Wasn't there a behind the scenes story about TLC paying for jewelry Michelle picked out for herself for the kids to "give" her? That ring looks like enough of a production to have been ordered before all this came to a head, and (to put it mildly) it doesn't look like the kind of custom order anyone is getting their money back for.

• Love 4

Michelle will wear that ring to the many weddings that she attends.  And it will bring her some attention the first time or two, but after that it will just be a big clump on her hand.  It certainly doesn't work with denim skirts.

• Love 3

I'm trying to figure out what the middle stone is,

It looked like a diamond to me- so maybe to symbolize their marriage?  Or is it the month they were married?  Michelle's favorite color?

Did J'Caleb make it onto the ring. Jubilee counts, but they always seem to forget him.

• Love 2
(edited)

I wonder if the middle stone is a topaz? Some blue topaz are very pale in color, almost looking white. I hope Boob didn't waste money putting a diamond in that awful ring.

I wouldn't be surprised if the jeweler tried to help design something more tasteful but Boob rejected his suggestions. After all, what could a professional possibly teach an all-knowing deity like Boob?

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 9

A bracelet would have made more sense and looked better too. All 19 stones in a row lined up just like the kids do in birth order. Add some cute spacers if needed or a charm with 19 on it, whatever.

• Love 12

A Pandora bracelet with 19 of their Birthday Blooms would have been far better. It looks mostly silver, with birthstone accents. It's also able to be worn every day:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/cb/9e/a4/cb9ea49439e52fb0b6eaa8eda1a7f8ff.jpg

Those bracelets hold 18-20 charms on a single silver bracelet, plus 2 clips and a safety chain. 19 Birthday Bloom charms, a silver bracelet, 2 basic $30 clips, and a basic $40 safety chain would have run $1400 plus tax. Infinitely better, more modern, and wearable than the cracker jack prize that Jim Boob gave her.

And hi! I've lurked forever, but I don't think I've posted before :) 

• Love 14

Those bracelets hold 18-20 charms on a single silver bracelet, plus 2 clips and a safety chain. 19 Birthday Bloom charms, a silver bracelet, 2 basic $30 clips, and a basic $40 safety chain would have run $1400 plus tax. Infinitely better, more modern, and wearable than the cracker jack prize that Jim Boob gave her.

It would have been a much better choice.  Unfortunately, it would have been at least $1399 + tax more than Jim Bob wanted to spend.

• Love 9

Hi Italian Ice!

For a guy who is crying that they need the t.v. gig, and a guy who has spouted "buy used and save the difference" way too many times, buying your wife a big ole gaudy ring for your anniversary and displaying it for all to see doesn't confirm either of those.  Now you have a ring to sell if you run into financial trouble.

• Love 8

It looked like a diamond to me- so maybe to symbolize their marriage?  Or is it the month they were married?  Michelle's favorite color?

Did J'Caleb make it onto the ring. Jubilee counts, but they always seem to forget him.

Neither J'Caleb nor Jubilee made it on the retirement ring for JB said it was for the 19 children she had (not the 20 or 21 version).  So in a way the ring really does symbolize the whole thing perfectly, Michelle doesn't really  like it and will probably ignore it and just put it away somewhere like she does her children.

Hi Italian Ice!

For a guy who is crying that they need the t.v. gig, and a guy who has spouted "buy used and save the difference" way too many times, buying your wife a big ole gaudy ring for your anniversary and displaying it for all to see doesn't confirm either of those.  Now you have a ring to sell if you run into financial trouble.

Poor investment - who would ever buy it? 

• Love 5

I wonder if the middle stone is a topaz? Some blue topaz are very pale in color, almost looking white. I hope Boob didn't waste money putting a diamond in that awful ring.

I wouldn't be surprised if the jeweler tried to help design something more tasteful but Boob rejected his suggestions. After all, what could a professional possibly teach an all-knowing deity like Boob?

Hmm, the middle stone, could it be glass?

• Love 2

I don't see how they're suddenly struggling financially. Their revenue stream may be drying up (after they get the check from the abuse special), but I doubt they've had time to lose the almost three million they reportedly were worth just a couple of months ago. It seems far more likely that as part of transitioning to a donation-based revenue model they've decided to cry poor. It'd be a little difficult for them to explain why a family with a seven-figure fortune really needs a chunk of grandma's social security check.

• Love 5

Birthstone in order (not including J'Caleb and Jubilee unfortunately)

Josh-Aquamarine

Jana & John David - Garnet

Jill-Emerald

Jessa-Topaz

Jinger-Tanzanite

Joseph-Garnet

Josiah-Peridot

Joy-Anna-Opal

Jedidiah-Tanzanite

Jeremiah-Tanzanite

Jason-Diamond

James-Ruby

Justin-Topaz

Jackson-Emerald

Johanna-Opal

Jennifer-Peridot

Jordyn-Tanzanite

Josie-Tanzanite

• Love 2

I don't see how they're suddenly struggling financially. Their revenue stream may be drying up (after they get the check from the abuse special), but I doubt they've had time to lose the almost three million they reportedly were worth just a couple of months ago. It seems far more likely that as part of transitioning to a donation-based revenue model they've decided to cry poor. It'd be a little difficult for them to explain why a family with a seven-figure fortune really needs a chunk of grandma's social security check.

Perma-teens JB&M might be good at making money, but not keeping it. Jim Bob did blow a quarter mil on himself, after all. They may also be cash poor but asset rich, what with all their warehouses of stuff. That said, they'd have to start liquidating some of their real estate holding before I believe that money's tight. Maybe in five years...

Neither J'Caleb nor Jubilee made it on the retirement ring for JB said it was for the 19 children she had (not the 20 or 21 version).  So in a way the ring really does symbolize the whole thing perfectly, Michelle doesn't really  like it and will probably ignore it and just put it away somewhere like she does her children.

At least rings don't need a babysitter/buddy. It can gather dust somewhere without extra work for any of the J'Slaves. Presumably she wouldn't have one of them wearing it in her stead...

• Love 2

I think Josh got center ring stage.  His birthstone is aquamarine and that could be the center. He's the only aquamarine kid so looks like he got centerstage.

At least rings don't need a babysitter/buddy. It can gather dust somewhere without extra work for any of the J'Slaves. Presumably she wouldn't have one of them wearing it in her stead...

True, true although she may have Jana take it out of the box to clean it once in awhile.

• Love 4
A Pandora bracelet with 19 of their Birthday Blooms would have been far better. It looks mostly silver, with birthstone accents. It's also able to be worn every day:

Welcome, Italian Ice !!! Great post, and, not coincidentally, I have a Pandora myself, which I love. Each charm represents something special in my life - my family, my hobbies, my travels, my doggies. Gotta hand it to my ex-husband, we didn't make the best couple, obviously, but he had good taste in jewelry !

But JB has made the world an uglier place by bringing that monstrosity into the public eye. I've seen things in journals of medical oddities that aren't as repulsive. 

For ONCE (and only this one time, I swear) I actually feel sympathy for Michelle. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Thanks 

Birthstone in order (not including J'Caleb and Jubilee unfortunately)

Josh-Aquamarine

Jana & John David - Garnet

Jill-Emerald

Jessa-Topaz

Jinger-Tanzanite

Joseph-Garnet

Josiah-Peridot

Joy-Anna-Opal

Jedidiah-Tanzanite

Jeremiah-Tanzanite

Jason-Diamond

James-Ruby

Justin-Topaz

Jackson-Emerald

Johanna-Opal

Jennifer-Peridot

Jordyn-Tanzanite

Josie-Tanzanite

Thanks!

I actually made a virtual Duggar children "mom" bracelet using this, and this is what I came up with. I opted for the flower clips instead of the silver ones, because they look nicer, and they could represent Me'Chelle and Jim Boob if they wanted to:

http://oi61.tinypic.com/wapys2.jpg

Each child is a flower. Get it? ;) 

Edited by Italian Ice
  • Love 10

Thanks

Thanks!

I actually made a virtual Duggar children "mom" bracelet using this, and this is what I came up with. I opted for the flower clips instead of the silver ones, because they look nicer, and they could represent Me'Chelle and Jim Boob if they wanted to:

wapys2.jpg

Whenever I hear sterling silver, I'm reminded of how Archer got his name. Woodhouse gave the wee baby Archer a sterling silver trinket he received in Marrakech, in a trade with a "clapped out Arab whore".

Are there cheaper versions of the birth stones in the US tradition? Because my birth stone is technically diamond but no one is going to give a kid diamonds for everyday jewelry so instead I got rock crystals (the emeralds are replaced with green agates and so on). I'm asking because I have a really hard time imagining Jim Boob shelling out for real rubies, diamonds and emeralds.

• Love 2

Are there cheaper versions of the birth stones in the US tradition? Because my birth stone is technically diamond but no one is going to give a kid diamonds for everyday jewelry so instead I got rock crystals (the emeralds are replaced with green agates and so on). I'm asking because I have a really hard time imagining Jim Boob shelling out for real rubies, diamonds and emeralds.

Often white topaz or sapphires are substituted for diamonds now.  Extremely cheap compared to diamonds.

Any ruby or emerald that Jim Bob would buy would either be a treated low quality stone or again a colored treated topaz or sapphire.   90% of rubies and emeralds along with other gemstones you see in places like mall stores are all treated.   Terrible with jacked up prices.

• Love 3

Thanks 

Thanks!

http://oi61.tinypic.com/wapys2.jpg

Beautiful bracelet design Italian Ice.  Very nice - and wearable.  Meaningful with the flowers.  

• Love 4