Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: Amster-Damn

• Start Topic

Lipsa just sat there and lied.  "I haven't talked about you!"  "I come from a good place!"

So Brandi and Kim are picking glass out of their skin and hair, and Lipsa is getting the sympathy, oh, and of course Kyle the sainted martyr?  Is this an alternate universe?  No one calls Lipsa on her appalling and dangerous behavior?  She's sickening.

Meanwhile, Kim is the one to go to HER room and apologize and remind her of the many times she asked Lipsa to stop, and STILL, not even a "I'm sorry I threw that glass at you, that was wrong." 

Screw that. 

• Love 16

Does Brandi really not see the difference between saying on camera that Kyle was smoking pot, which is, oh I dunno, ILLEGAL in California and anyone saying she drinks too much?

That said, they were all being ridiculous at the cafe. Eat the cake or don't. Smoke something or don't.

• Love 23
(edited)

Have you considered that she might not be? I can't think of another explanation for her behavior....can you?

Yeah, I think she's batshit fucking crazy. I'm just not sure if alcohol exacerbates it or, in hindsight, tones it down...or if there's even a difference. Then again there's Lisa R throwing a glass and screaming at a table and I can't let that go anymore than when Porsha went bonkers. The slow-mo rise to a stand while dramatically intoning "don't go after my husband" seemed so hokey to me. Brandi got her soap scene.

This episode falls squarely under I CANT EVEN.

ETA: Caughtontape, I didn't mean that first sentence in a dismissive way, in case it came across as such. I genuinely think she's batshit fucking crazy.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 9

If I have this straight, Brandi didn't want to get high. Kyle didn't either (on camera). Kyle seemed to have no issue with Brandi saying no, but Brandi not only took great offense to Kyle saying no, she outed the fact that the last time she did it was with Kyle. Wow. Just fucking wow.

Speaking only for myself, it is easier to believe she is not sober than to believe she is really such a horrible human being.

Brandi needs to know when and when not to share.  This sharing was done out of spite.  Much like Lisav announcing at the Reunion,  Kyle peed her pants in Ojai when they were having fun in the room doing gymnastics.  Those aren't good shares.  Brandi tries too hard.

• Love 20

It all boils down to something so simple. Kim is afraid of losing her kids if they even suspect she's not clean and sober, they'll abandon her. What's more important than protecting that?  Kim gets a pass from me, and I hope LisaR has learned a lesson. If she wants to help someone, speak to them directly and not beat around the bushes.

She needs to get sober and stay sober then, We all saw her high as a kite, under the influence of something 3 different time this season alone. Her kids will watch the show and see it for themselves even if they mute their TVs. This is just her way of justifying her aggression/attack on Lisa R and I am not buying it. She needs to apologize to Eileen, Yolanda and beg Kyle for forgiveness after her ugly comment to her IMO.

• Love 22

So many wrongs here.  

Kim was wrong wrong wrong, in just about every move.

Lisa was totally wrong to go for the throat and break a glass. I'm sorry, but as much as I think Kim was wrong Lisa was way out of line

Brandy ,She was reasonably OK until the end with her yelling in the streets

The other 3 ladies were fine. I feel for Kyle 

• Love 13

Brandi is spot on....they are all a bunch of hypocrites.

I agree with you.  Brandi wasn't wrong about that.  It's not something they'll ever face or admit so they brush it off as another Brandism.  

• Love 5

Kyle is better than me, her sister keeps her crying on continual loop.

Oh hell, to THE NO!

Brandi sitting there, silently enjoying the train wreck.

It's time to go to family court so Kyle can turn over all rights to Kathy.

I will be laughing at this forever........

Run%20Kyle%20Run_zpsdtij7izr.jpg

LMFAO!

Does Brandi really not see the difference between saying on camera that Kyle was smoking pot, which is, oh I dunno, ILLEGAL in California and anyone saying she drinks too much?

That said, they were all being ridiculous at the cafe. Eat the cake or don't. Smoke something or don't.

She was sure hinting that Kyle and her might have smoked a time or two.  But for real Brandi!  Brandi is trying to make Kyle into a hypocrite because of Kim.  Or point her the direction of being a "bad parent."  I don't see how Brandi hasn't escaped a smack to the mouth.

If I have this straight, Brandi didn't want to get high. Kyle didn't either (on camera). Kyle seemed to have no issue with Brandi saying no, but Brandi not only took great offense to Kyle saying no, she outed the fact that the last time she did it was with Kyle. Wow. Just fucking wow.

It sure seemed that way!  Brandi was trying to say Kyle maybe isn't no better than Kim possibly.  Ok smoking grass vs doing alcohol, pain pills, and patches!  Granted it might be "illegal" but if Kyle smokes weed every once in a while it sure doesn't do her in like Kim and her pill poppin/patch/alcohol now does it, Brandi.

• Love 14

I loved all the shots of Amsterdam. I'd love to go there.

I didn't know they put pot in a cake and then you eat. That was interesting.

What a trainwreck these house ho's are! I was surprised nobody made a huge deal about Lisa R. Smashing the glass on the table. Somebody could have gotten a glass shard in the eye. But, whatever, nobody did.

• Love 4

Eileen shut Kim down in that restaurant without her voice going above a whisper. I guess that's what happens when you're "married" to Victor Newman for so long. It was reminiscent of my mom bending down and threatening to "embarrass me in front of all these people in this restaurant" when I was misbehaving.

Speaking of moms, it was hilarious how Yolanda was going on about how none of them had ever tried weed and then her mom corrected her. Gigi does favor Yolanda's mother. And her brother seemed so happy to be hanging with all the ladies. And Brandi.

• Love 12
(edited)

but Brandi not only took great offense to Kyle saying no, she outed the fact that the last time she did it was with Kyle. Wow. Just fucking wow.

And this is why Kyle fears for Kim's friendship with Brandi. Kim is so vulnerable and will share anything and everything to a "sympathetic ear:. Until she is not.

I also think that Kim may well be sober and her problems are much deeper. The way she lets Brandi influence her every thought and opinion is scary.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 14

So Kyle not wanting to try the pot pastry on camera makes her a hypocrite? If she objected to having sex on camera with Mauricio, would that be hypocritical as well?

I didn't mean to imply that it was because of the pot pastry but it is because of almost everything else.  

• Love 2

Amsterdam is so gorgeous, now I desperately need to go there. Really, really beautiful. Take me next time, Yolanda! I know how to eat the cake and behave like an adult!

I honestly can't believe Kim manages to make anyone questioning her sobriety as coming after her kids. She uses them as a shield while attacking others. 

Why is Brandi always getting angry over nothing. If everyone is laughing about whether or not to eat the cake, just let them.  She's just so offended by Kyle not wanting to appear high on camera? Oh the horror!!! Her pissy attitude is tired. Did she really think she was going to win this season? How delusional.

It seemed to me like Kim didn't bring up her kids as her issue until Yolanda put it out there as a reason why what Kim was doing to Lisar was so offensive. Kim seemed to seize on it at that point as something she too should be touting. Not that I don't believe that she loves her kids, of course she does. Just saying that she didn't seem to go around saying it until after Yo brought it up about Lisar.

Re: Brandi, there seems to be a real psychological issue at play with her. She has major anger and resentment issues and I hope she's in therapy. She can be relatively okay sometimes but it never lasts. She needs help.

• Love 15

RAGE.

OMG I thought my eyeballs would roll right the fuck out of my head when Kim said "I forgive her." FUCK THAT NOISE. And not once could that bitch apologize, as she sat there so fucking smugly right while Lisa apologized multiple times. What kind of Nene/Phaedra/Porsha fuckery is this?? I wish Lisa would have stuck to her "I'm never speaking to your sister again but I guess she wanted to smooth things for the trip's sake. She's better than me though 'cause I might have taken the opportunity to finish that throat choke. I'm with Eileen, oh HELL no we aren't sweeping this under the rug.

She's so insistent that Lisa is "lying on her," and fucking her over with her kids by being suspicious. Are you effin' kidding me? It's your crackhead behavior that's going to let them know you're relapsing, taking Monty's medicine is going to let them know you're relapsing, it's YouTube videos of you scrabbling over pills and being denied entry onto planes because you've been overserved that's going to let them know you're relapsing. But BY ALL MEANS, blame Lisar, which sane people can see while possibly annoying and intrusive, isn't what's going to make people think you're still a fucking low-life addict. It's because you're a fucking LOW-LIFE ADDICT.    

Fuck you and your "Go with your new friend, Kyle." WTF do you call your friend Brandi?

FUCK YOU, KIM. I *almost* said something along the lines of Kingsley, overdose, and feasting on her ass. But I'm better than that.

And just for good measure: FUCK YOU, BRANDI. Can you just never, you know, be fucking decent?? Just because Kyle smoked, doesn't mean she wants the world - or her kids - to know. She didn't bring it up on camera, why should you? I smoked cigarettes at one point. My kids never knew, until they were adults. It wasn't illegal, but it certainly wasn't a behavior I wanted them to emulate. So I didn't do that shit in front of them, just like Kyle didn't smoke weed in front of hers. Get it, thot?

Point that hypocrite finger at yourself. You had a fucking MELTDOWN because you claimed Kyle called you a bully and ohmahgod! My kids will hear that!! But you had no qualms whatsoever about putting Kyle on blast for doing some shit that really could cause problems at home. The difference, you dumb bitch is that they're talking about behaviors you (and Kim) exhibit ON SCREEN. You two doppleganging bitch-asses talk about stuff that took place behind closed doors. You're not using truth to deal with what's happening, you're using so-called "truth" AS A WEAPON. You're both mean drunks, but equally mean sobers when you're jonesing. And you were BOTH jonesing, make no mistake. Nothing about either of your intentions are good. There's no place to even argue they are - which at least one can do with the others. You're both full of spite and bile, no wonder you have the lives you do - envying everyone else their happiness (and sobriety and ability to be in fucking public without ruining everything, constantly.) I wish she'd gotten hit with a windmill while there was a chance.

God, I spent too much of my energy on this shit tonight! But it's infuriating. At least it wasn't needless anger, it IS useful research for the London-Paris-Amsterdam excursion I'm in the midst of planning for this summer. Space cakes, plus bicyles on cobblestone streets sound like must-haves. :)

I just want to say that I think I love you. Brilliant all the way around.

• Love 14

I think that Yolanda's brother was looking to party with a bunch of beautiful American women, and they all shattered his dream....poor guy - can you imagine what he had to say to his friends and co-workers the next day?  "Damn American uptight women--they could have used some space cake and a few tokes...they proceeded to scream and yell at each other in the middle of the road...that wouldn't have happened if they had just eaten some "MELLOW-mar cookies".....LOL!!!  :-)

• Love 12
(edited)

Kyle acting all surprised that Kim was not going to the pot place with them.  Really Kyle?  Really?  Was the wine tasting not enough for you?

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 14

Me thinks someone (Bravo/production) told Kim she needed to make apologies to LisaR or get on the next flight home.

I agree - unfortunately, I don't really recall Kim ACTUALLY apologizing - did she actually say the words "I'm sorry"???  

• Love 13

Yeah, I felt sorry for Yo's brother. He seemed so nice and everything got so insane. Poor guy. If there was ever a table of women who could use a good toke or two, it's that table of women.  That said, I bet Eileen would be really fun to get stoned with and Kyle would be a PIA while stoned because she's so uptight. And I actually like her.

• Love 8

A woman throws a glass at me?  She better damn well be the one to try to apologize to me, not the other way around.  I feel like we are in some alternate universe where physical violence is better than words.  What?

• Love 17

Ok, I'll be obnoxious and say I told you so! There was no Harry Hamlin secret. Kim was just being her usual mean, deflecting self. Witch.

Yes! I also posted in god knows what thread now. If Kim knew a secret about HH she would have spilled it right then and there.

• Love 9

I thought Lisa asked Kim that because Kim was giving her a death stare, not because she thought Kim was high.

That's what I thought, too. Kim was staring daggers at Lisa R., I would have asked the same question.

• Love 20

This is unbearable. Kim goes to LisaR's room for an apology? And then pats herself on the back for being big enough to accept the apology? And LisaR goes along with this?

Kim Richards truly is a master manipulator.

Sometimes you're just better off rolling with the crazy and Kim Richards sure is that, crazy!

• Love 7

I thought Lisa asked Kim that because Kim was giving her a death stare, not because she thought Kim was high.

That truly was a death stare.......straight out of a horror movie.  

Why even look at her?   I wouldn't have and sure as hell wouldn't have spoken to her.

• Love 6

She's so insistent that Lisa is "lying on her," and fucking her over with her kids by being suspicious. Are you effin' kidding me? It's your crackhead behavior that's going to let them know you're relapsing, taking Monty's medicine is going to let them know you're relapsing, it's YouTube videos of you scrabbling over pills and being denied entry onto planes because you've been overserved that's going to let them know you're relapsing. But BY ALL MEANS, blame Lisar, which sane people can see while possibly annoying and intrusive, isn't what's going to make people think you're still a fucking low-life addict. It's because you're a fucking LOW-LIFE ADDICT.

THIS! I mean seriously. Kim is standing up for herself? About what? Lisa R isn't telling some terrible lie about Kim. What has she said that isn't true? She didn't tell the other ladies that Kim was snorting coke in the limo on poker night. All she has said is that she is concerned about Kim's behavior. She didn't say that only behind Kim's back - she said it to her face. Furthermore, if Kim didn't show up on camera messed up no one would talk about it! She's at fault for this entire mess.

Plus, Lisa R didn't start the conversation at the restaurant - Yolanda did! For gosh sakes how did that get turned into Lisa R and Eileen brought up her precious sobriety?

Kim forgives Lisa R? That's hilarious. Again for what?

Oddly enough, I doubt Kim will say anything to Eileen about calling her a beast and so forth. She acted like a complete idiot at Eileen's house and just walked away from it and now she thinks she's going to ignore this too. I sure hope Eileen goes after her.

Brandi bringing up the homewrecker thing again in the preview? Brandi, since you have no idea what was going on in either marriage you should probably keep your big fat ignorant mouth shut.

Lisa V, Eileen and Kyle still look pretty put out by Kim. I hope it stays that way.

• Love 14

Brandi is a parent - how does she not understand that sometimes a parent does something (like smoke pot), but doesn't want their kids to know? Stupid question - this is Brandi we're talking about. To be technical about it - sure it can be considered hipocritical, but come on. Kyle realizes the cameras are turned on, and she doesn't want her kids to see her light up when she tries hard to give them the opposite message.

From what I've read here, it was Kyle who tried to do the decent and kind thing by shielding Brandi from Tampon-gate. Look how Brandi repays her.

I agree with this 100%.   Kyle did the right thing for her children, herself and Mauricio's business.

• Love 14
(edited)

RAGE.

OMG I thought my eyeballs would roll right the fuck out of my head when Kim said "I forgive her." FUCK THAT NOISE. And not once could that bitch apologize, as she sat there so fucking smugly right while Lisa apologized multiple times. What kind of Nene/Phaedra/Porsha fuckery is this?? I wish Lisa would have stuck to her "I'm never speaking to your sister again but I guess she wanted to smooth things for the trip's sake. She's better than me though 'cause I might have taken the opportunity to finish that throat choke. I'm with Eileen, oh HELL no we aren't sweeping this under the rug.

Fuck you and your "Go with your new friend, Kyle." WTF do you call your friend Brandi?

FUCK YOU, KIM. I *almost* said something along the lines of Kingsley, overdose, and feasting on her ass. But I'm better than that.

And just for good measure: FUCK YOU, BRANDI. Can you just never, you know, be fucking decent?? Just because Kyle smoked, doesn't mean she wants the world - or her kids - to know. She didn't bring it up on camera, why should you? I smoked cigarettes at one point. My kids never knew, until they were adults. It wasn't illegal, but it certainly wasn't a behavior I wanted them to emulate. So I didn't do that shit in front of them, just like Kyle didn't smoke weed in front of hers. Get it?

Point that hypocrite finger at yourself. You had a fucking MELTDOWN because you claimed Kyle called you a bully and ohmahgod! My kids will hear that!! But you had no qualms whatsoever about putting Kyle on blast for doing some shit that really could cause problems at home. The difference, you dumb bitch is that they're talking about behaviors you (and Kim) exhibit ON SCREEN. You two doppleganging bitch-asses talk about stuff that took place behind closed doors. You're not using truth to deal with what's happening, you're using so-called "truth" AS A WEAPON. You're both mean drunks, but equally mean sobers when you're jonesing. And you were BOTH jonesing, make no mistake. Nothing about either of your intentions are good. There's no place to even argue they are - which at least one can do with the others. You're both full of spite and bile, no wonder you have the lives you do - envying everyone else their happiness (and sobriety and ability to be in fucking public without ruining everything, constantly.) I wish she'd gotten hit with a windmill while there was a chance.

God, I spent too much of my energy on this shit tonight! But it's infuriating. At least it wasn't needless anger, it IS useful research for the London-Paris-Amsterdam excursion I'm in the midst of planning for this summer. Space cakes, plus bicyles on cobblestone streets sound like must-haves. :)

I desperately wish there were a gigantic heart icon I could put here.

Instead, I'll just express my usual...

I love you.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 11
(edited)

It's so insane to me that we live in a country where binge drinking is so socially acceptable that it's almost expected at all football games and concerts but then a group of adult woman fret about eating a weed cake because they are parents.

I didn't think the dinner was an invention.  I thought Kim could have deflected Lisa easily with just accepting her apology and moved things on.  No doubt Kim has had enough interventions to be wary of any organized dinner parties at this point though; Also I think she drinks before any filming.  Her bizarre excuses, reasoning, and outrage make me think things are much much worse than her sloppy behavior initially made me think.  I think Kim really needs strong medication, and it seems like she has a severe anxiety disorder just the way she sometimes talks, I'm not sure how easy it is to get benzos in CA, it's impossible for me in OH, but I'm sure she finds a way and thinks theres nothing wrong with her abusing those.

Edited by Morbs
  • Love 8