Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: Amster-Damn

• Start Topic

Shit gets real in Amsterdam.

• If it didn't happen in this episode it doesn't belong in this topic (use of past episode events for context is fine but the majority of your post needs to be about the current episode)
  • If you've made your point once and someone disagrees with you, it's likely you'll never change their mind so agree to disagree and move along
  • If you can't make your point without being rude or dismissive of someone else's point don't post it
  • Snark the show not your fellow posters
  • If your post is not mostly about the episode it will be deleted without warning
  • If your post is dismissive and rude it will be deleted without warning
  • If everyone can't follow these rules the topic will be locked
  • Love 15

I think E! needs a better proofreader-I believe Brandi says "chokes" not jokes.  A very Freudian slip if there is a claim this is staged.

She did say "choke" not joke! IMO, Yolanda believes everything Brandi told her about the others calling Bella a drunk and that Lisa R is the one spilling Kim's secrets on camera. I wonder if she now realizes that was/is a lie?

• Love 5

Is there anyone here who knows if the dinner we saw in the first look airs before or after Brandi yelling at Kyle in the streets of Amsterdam??

I'm terrible at finding "sources" that some of you seem to find outside of the standard websites.

Inquiring minds "need" to know before Tuesday at 9:00pm EST what's going to happen on this episode!

Do we know if they actually went in to the red light district?

She did say "choke" not joke! IMO, Yolanda believes everything Brandi told her about the others calling Bella a drunk and that Lisa R is the one spilling Kim's secrets on camera. I wonder if she now realizes that was/is a lie?

I think Yolanda was pretty determined to get her feelings about Bella's DUI out there and let the others know it was not okay to talk about it in anything but a supportive fashion. Whatever Kim thought she heard from Lisar may be different from what we heard.  Not only can Kim not apologize she can't accept one.   I have wondered since Kim was so excited to get a part on Revenge if she now regrets outing another Hollywood stars secrets-or at least threatening to?  Kim  may have blown any chance for a return to scripted TV with this outburst at dinner in AmsterDAMN on this epsiode.

• Love 7
(edited)

I think E! needs a better proofreader-I believe Brandi says "chokes" not jokes. A very Freudian slip if there is a claim this is staged.

Thank you! As an "inside source" I appreciate you feeding our addiction, speaking of addictions, to this show! Can't wait to see this, tomorrow can't get here fast enough. Edited by IKnowRight

Is there really glass on Kim & Brandi? My guess is they are making that up...

Yo didn't side with Kim, from what we hear in this clip, she praised Kim for staying strong but didn't say anything against Lisa so far as to what we see here. Unless Yo wants to be seen as a huge hypocrite (Brandi loves to apply that label to the ladies) she will have to tell Kim she was over the top. At this point, Yo is imagining the other ladies are gossiping about Bella and doesn't know Brandis BS yet, JMHO.

• Love 2
(edited)

I think E! needs a better proofreader-I believe Brandi says "chokes" not jokes.  A very Freudian slip if there is a claim this is staged.

Thanks for the link!

I can't believe Kim and Brandi are trying to make themselves into the victims in this situation!  Yolanda I'm seeing your intentions all too clear now with your sob Bella story now.  You totally opened Pandora's box in a slick and cunning way I'm sure you got one hell of an assist from production.  Glad Eileen is calling it like many of us are seeing it what Kim does to Kyle.  She's abusive no question about it. I feel so bad for Kyle, ugh, awful even.

Edited by Lisin
  • Love 11
(edited)

From that clip above Kim says 5 women were going at her. Huh? What 5?

Lisa Rinna was apologizing. Then it did get ugly.

Eileen responded to Kim finger pointing. Then kim called her ugly.

Kyle said almost nothing. Kim made fun of Kyle trying to hide from the hot mess that is Kim on the plane.

Yo said nothing. Well, she did start this mess of a conversation.

Brandi said nothing. To busy enjoying the show (the intervention she asked Lisa R to do, I assume she also asked Yo).

LisaV stuck up for Kyle with one small statement.

Kim always the victim, of her own making.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 15
(edited)

Thanks for the link!

I can't believe Kim and Brandi are trying to make themselves into the victims in this situation!  Yolanda I'm seeing your intentions all too clear now with your sob Bella story now.  You totally opened Pandora's box in a slick and cunning way I'm sure you got one hell of an assist from production.  Glad Eileen is calling it like many of us are seeing it what Kim does to Kyle.  She's abusive no question about it. I feel so bad for Kyle, ugh, awful even.

I do think Yolanda wanted to put it on the table that her daughter is not an alcoholic and expected the others to grovel. Problem is Yolanda had bad information. How she could watch what transpired with Kim, Eileen, Kyle and Lisa and be sympathetic at all is beyond me. I remember Yolanda and the Mommy Dearest e-mail to Bella.

Edited by Lisin
  • Love 4

From that clip above Kim says 5 women were going at her. Huh? What 5?

Lisa Rinna was apologizing. Then it did get ugly.

Eileen responded to Kim finger pointing. Then kim called her ugly.

Kyle said almost nothing. Kim made fun of Kyle trying to hide from the hot mess that is Kim on the plane.

Yo said nothing. Well, she did start this mess of a conversation.

Brandi said nothing. To busy enjoying the show (the intervention she asked Lisa R to do, I assume she also asked Yo).

LisaV stuck up for Kyle with one small statement.

Kim always the victim, of her own making.

These women should never be allowed to say it was 5 against one.  First off, don't be an asshole to four out of six of them and they won't REact, and with the exception of the attempted throat grab and glass smash, the others' reactions were pretty tame.  Maybe Kim should have taken a page from Kyle's book and fled the scene.  I am still amused (and I sure Kyle was mortified) at Kyle running the 40 yard dash in an impressive 4.5 seconds complete with the flowing hair.  Kim can't beg for support, and ask for secrecy, demand support and dictate the nature of the conversation but most of all Kim has got to stop the whining.

• Love 15
(edited)

These women should never be allowed to say it was 5 against one. First off, don't be an asshole to four out of six of them and they won't REact, and with the exception of the attempted throat grab and glass smash, the others' reactions were pretty tame. Maybe Kim should have taken a page from Kyle's book and fled the scene. I am still amused (and I sure Kyle was mortified) at Kyle running the 40 yard dash in an impressive 4.5 seconds complete with the flowing hair. Kim can't beg for support, and ask for secrecy, demand support and dictate the nature of the conversation but most of all Kim has got to stop the whining.

Lol, I know Kyle is probably mortified, but yeah it made me cack up laughing too.

I would love to know where she was running to. The hair makes it even more dramatic.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 2

Is there anyone here who knows if the dinner we saw in the first look airs before or after Brandi yelling at Kyle in the streets of Amsterdam??

The First Look is always the first segment of the full show, so since we saw the dinner that means everything else happens after that.

• Love 1
(edited)

These women should never be allowed to say it was 5 against one.  First off, don't be an asshole to four out of six of them and they won't REact, and with the exception of the attempted throat grab and glass smash, the others' reactions were pretty tame. 

That's the junkie, no accountability Kim talking!  She thinks she can treat Kyle/Kyle's friends all kind of ways and believe they won't say or do anything to her.  Cmon Kim - you were nasty!  If the glass is in your pants that's your own personal doing!  You provoked, insulted, goated, and abused three people are who did nothing but try and help and even apologize from making it their business and you still kept coming for them.  No one feels sorry for you.  No one.

Sidenote - Kudos to The Lisas & Eileen for defending Kyle!  Usually I hate when wives get other people's family matters for storyline (Caroline/Jacqueline on Jersey or here with Brandi) but the matter is so severe Kyle needs the support since her sister is not a good sister compared to Kathy or even her BFF Brandi.

Edited by Lisin
  • Love 15

I'm terrible at finding "sources" that some of you seem to find outside of the standard websites.

Inquiring minds "need" to know before Tuesday at 9:00pm EST what's going to happen on this episode!

Do we know if they actually went in to the red light district?

The First Look is the first part of the next episode, up to the first commercial break, so Brandi yelling on the streets happened afterward.

• Love 1

The First Look is the first part of the next episode, up to the first commercial break, so Brandi yelling on the streets happened afterward.

Sorry, brain cramp, it was a dumb question! Not thinking fast enough today!

I agree AnnaL, Brandi is the instigator and enjoys the destruction that she sets in motion.

• Love 2
(edited)

Oh yes Brandi isn't gonna miss an opportunity to be outdone on the crazy train. Thats why Brandi called them hypocrites maybe cause they went into the hash house and smoked. I remember Andy said something to that effect last week on WWHL with Lipsa. Brandi will lose this argument because while Kim cant smoke pot and trying to prove how sober she is, the other women dont have substance issues from my understanding other than Kim and Brandi. So if they wanted to smoke grass and not harm anyone they are in Holland it's legal and perfectly fine!

I stand corrected.  Apparently Brandi is mad because Kyle won't smoke grass and trying to be a responsible parent and not do it.  Idiot.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 9
(edited)

AmsterDamnreal-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-

Lovely. Thanks for sharing!

Brandi has also told her version of the story to Kim, she has filled her head with ideas about Kyle not being supportive, being supportive as in putting up with your BS unconditionally and having your back no matter what, she also has filled Kim with information about LisaR without telling her about her own veiled allegations.

Yolanda and Kim both have handled it in different ways, while Yolanda clearly broached the subject in a mature way and put it out there with resolution but delicacy, Kim did it like a bull in a china shop, in the meantime Brandi gets to smile, act surprised and then sits back enjoying Kim go nuts against her enemies. Isn't it particularly interesting that Kim is specially vicious against the three women that Brandi seem to like the least? Kyle, LisaR and Eileen

I don't think that is a coincidence at all. I do believe that behind Kim's irrational and undefensible behavior are clearly the puppeteer hands of a vicious and irrational woman like Brandi. Kim acted like a lunatic and she is the only one to blame for that but I am not blind as to who has fueled the fires of this conflict and who benefits from Kim throwing insults at the people that Brandi is in war against.

Kim is a lunatic with no redeemable qualities but Brandi is the snake in the grass who is sitting back enjoying the fruits of her deceptive ways , she is the one who has planted all kinds of evil seeds in this group; finally someone is doing her dirty work and she doesn't even have to get her hands dirty.

I see you Brandi, I see you for who you really are.

Brandi is using Kim as her attack dog and mouthpiece.  No doubt about it.  Her sitting at that table quiet and drinking is telling.  I wish I was there and a HW, I would had been passive aggressive and asked "So Brandi why are you so quiet?"

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3

If I was at the table in Amsterdam I would say to all the ladies to "Please quiet down", then when it was quiet I would have turned to Kim and said " Kim I have just one thing to say to you about your sobriety. You can write this down or ask your "friends ( Yo and Brandi) in the future what I said. When you are in that " Dark Place" and no one is there for you and you start screaming at us that no one was there for you when you needed us. Remember what you said to us " SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MY SOBRIETY " , enough said about your sobriety Thank You.  

• Love 18

It feels like this dinner will surpass the Alison Dubois debacle at Camille's.

Lisa R is an epic shit stirrer.  They all know Kim can be evil incarnate.  Eileen even says that they shouldn't be afraid of her.  Yet, they all poke the wasp nest.

Kim - any remaining fans you had?  Well, they're only still fans if they never see this episode.

Kyle was in a bad spot but the running away? (Which really is hysterical on the re-watch.  Someone needs to make a gif out of it.)  I think Kyle ran because she was afraid of what Kim was going to say about Harry.  Things that only could have come from Lisa to Kyle to Kim.

I think the Harry 'secret' is the cheating rumors.  While it's completely off base to bring that up, Lisa R really kept at it with Kim.  If she's truly concerned about Kim, she wouldn't keep bringing it up on camera under the guise of apologizing for bringing it up.  Sorry for questioning your sobriety - I just fear for addicts with alcohol and pill issues.  Smooooooooooooth.

If I were at the table, once black eyed Kim came out, I'd have excused myself and just not come back.

They all need to stop feeding into the crazy. 

Hopefully, we get to see a little bit of Amsterdam. I've only been to Germany & Holland.  If all we are going to see are HWs sitting around a table, they can do it anywhere.  No need to do it in a foreign country.

• Love 6

It feels like this dinner will surpass the Alison Dubois debacle at Camille's

Kyle was in a bad spot but the running away? (Which really is hysterical on the re-watch.  Someone needs to make a gif out of it.)  I think Kyle ran because she was afraid of what Kim was going to say about Harry.  Things that only could have come from Lisa to Kyle to. .

Why could these rumors only have come from Kyle? My experience about cheating rumors is that they rarely start or are spread by the jilted spouse. They are usually spread by other folks. HH has been in the business for a long time and knows a lot of people. Kim still knows a lot of people as well. So does Brandi. Any number of folks could have been talking about HH, regardless of whether or not they are friends of Lisar's.

• Love 12
(edited)

I'm still trying too figure out Kim's anger, or Brandi's, towards Eileen. I know Kim hasn't seen Vince for years, but is it possible that she is friendly with Vince's ex-wife? Are Kim and/or Brandi friends with the ex's friends or family? Remember how Taylor was all worked up at Yolanda? The angst was all in her head. Linda Thompson, David Foster's ex-wife, told Taylor on screen, she was fine with Yo after we, the viewers, watched Taylor create all this drama "defending" her friend Linda that season as her excuse for ripping on Yo. It appears to me that the hatred for Eileen could be from something similar to this behind the scenes. Vince's ex is an actress & a player in Hollywood.

Even if you believe Eileen or Lisa R were meddling, the wrath, IMO, can't be explained...Lisa & Kim were calm at the dinner. Lisa was only apologetic at this point before Kim snapped. It would make more sense if Lisa R kept at it, but Lisa was only talking about her own story and simply apologized. Even if Lisa was using Kim being drunk as a storyline, at this dinner, she didn't say a thing to justify Kim's reaction or attack.

IMO Brandi stayed silent because the second she spoke would have given Lisa or Kyle an opening to get Brandi involved in explaining their concerns to Kim. Brandi knew the only way to not be exposed to Kim was to stay away from the conversation. Brandi always has lots to say, unless she knows she's culpable and they can drag her into the discussion.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 10

I truly got the impression that Lisar had shared something with all the women at some point during the trip. Because everyone at the table seemed to know instantly what Kim was referring to. Kim referred to "trouble at your house" -- it seemed that Lisar might have confided some difficulties to the ladies as a whole. As a whole, they thought it didn't belong on TV. Except for Kim.

It's not something Kyle told Kim.

• Love 7

Why could these rumors only have come from Kyle? My experience about cheating rumors is that they rarely start or are spread by the jilted spouse. They are usually spread by other folks. HH has been in the business for a long time and knows a lot of people. Kim still knows a lot of people as well. So does Brandi. Any number of folks could have been talking about HH, regardless of whether or not they are friends of Lisar's.

Exactly, who knows the source. We all know that Brandi believes everything she reads...she just has to pay $9.99 for incorrect information! Radar Online is usually wrong BTW. Rags are rags but they get their info right half the time. Whether the source is Kyle or gossip rags/site, both Brandi and Kim know from their own personal experience that stories are exaggerated and/or concocted out of thin air.

• Love 5

The way Lisa R, Eileen, Kyle and even Brandi reacted, whatever Harry's secret is, it looks like it is an open secret in Hollywood - kind of like John Travolta's secret.  Just something that the general public may not know, and maybe something that might hurt his career/ability to land roles if the ticket buying public finds out.  I think Kyle may have been thinking that she may have been next on the secret spilling list given Kim's behavior with the cigar case at poker night.

• Love 5

If I was at the table in Amsterdam I would say to all the ladies to "Please quiet down", then when it was quiet I would have turned to Kim and said " Kim I have just one thing to say to you about your sobriety. You can write this down or ask your "friends ( Yo and Brandi) in the future what I said. When you are in that " Dark Place" and no one is there for you and you start screaming at us that no one was there for you when you needed us. Remember what you said to us " SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MY SOBRIETY " , enough said about your sobriety Thank You.  

I really really love this strategy and wish that someone, anyone, there would say this to Kim.  Such a good point -- and one no one has made yet!  Bravo, really.

• Love 8

Kyle ran.  Ran like someone in fear, someone caught out about someone.  She didn't get up and walk away in disgust.  She ran.  My opinion is that Kyle wanted out of there before Kim said something that would implicate her in whatever hatred Kim was going to spew.  I'm not saying only Kyle knows about Harry's cheating or whatever this secret is - just that she probably made mention of it to Kim and was afraid she was going to be outed for gossiping about her friend.

• Love 4

Ugh, call me naive, but I really don't want to think about HH cheating. I love him and I really like the two of them together. Seems like they've made a nice life for themselves and their daughters. Harry's been doing some of his best work in recent years too -- Shameless, Mad Men, and I'm forgetting what else. If he is, I don't need to know about it. 

• Love 21

I wish I could click "like" a million times for this post!

• Love 3
Kyle ran.  Ran like someone in fear, someone caught out about someone.  She didn't get up and walk away in disgust.  She ran.  My opinion is that Kyle wanted out of there before Kim said something that would implicate her in whatever hatred Kim was going to spew.  I'm not saying only Kyle knows about Harry's cheating or whatever this secret is - just that she probably made mention of it to Kim and was afraid she was going to be outed for gossiping about her friend.

She could just as easily have run to get away from the social horror that was the way Kim was behaving. Running away wouldn't keep her from being outed.

It's not like currently the two of them seem to have a relationship where Kyle's calling her up and gossiping, trusting her with secrets about her good friends. Of course, it would be totally IC for Kim to take something Kyle said and twist it into juicy secrets that Kyle allegedly shared with her, or something Kyle really did share with her at some point when Kim was sober. But she could just as easily be repeating something Brandi told her, since Brandi seems to love exactly that type of thing.

• Love 14

Ugh, call me naive, but I really don't want to think about HH cheating. I love him and I really like the two of them together. Seems like they've made a nice life for themselves and their daughters. Harry's been doing some of his best work in recent years too -- Shameless, Mad Men, and I'm forgetting what else. If he is, I don't need to know about it. 

I don't know what the nature of the HH rumors are and Kim was on a downward spiral having made a snide comment about Lisa perhaps having an eating disorder with the have a piece of bread comment.  Just referencing a married women's trouble at home goes straight to infidelity and Kim knows that and delivered it succinctly.  Everyone knows Kim has issues with substance abuse her having chosen to show up to work for two years drunk and often times incoherent.  Now Kim has joined forces with Brandi in the bringing up or implying cheating rumors.  Kim's comments may have nothing to do with cheating but unfortunately they are now out there for the tabloid world. 

Forget being a bad friend or a bad sister to Kyle, Kim as an actress, does not need to be coming off as an addict, difficult person and now a gossip monger.  She may have been great at 13 years old but there are thousands of 50 year old actresses out there looking for work without the issues Kim keeps bringing to light about herself.

• Love 12

I truly got the impression that Lisar had shared something with all the women at some point during the trip. Because everyone at the table seemed to know instantly what Kim was referring to. Kim referred to "trouble at your house" -- it seemed that Lisar might have confided some difficulties to the ladies as a whole. As a whole, they thought it didn't belong on TV. Except for Kim.

It's not something Kyle told Kim.

I agree that it's not something Kyle told Kim. I watched that dinner table clip a few times, and I swear I heard Kim say something like, "...we've all talked about it." or "they've all talked about it"  when she brings up the "trouble at your house" to LisaR. 

I deleted the clip, but if anyone still has it and can turn on the closed captioning, that might help clarify.

• Love 4
(edited)

In Kim's defense, the topic of her sobriety has been brought up incessantly.  On camera in a restaurant is not the place.  I believed she flipped because it is so constant and she said many times during the episode, "drop it."  She was being badgered.  She reached her breaking point.  It is not innocent of Rinna to bring up her own stories about addiction without implication that Kim was a target for this "personal" disclosure.  pffffft  Talk about anything else.  Anything.  

Kyle mentioned on Access Hollywood that she has no tolerance for conflict thus ran out the door.  On the plane she hid her face in her coat.  She says she panics and has to get out.   That said, we have seen her stay in the fray so this could be questionable!  

The best way to deal with Kim, when she is on something, is to NOT bring it up!  Let it play out.  When she sees herself on TV acting like an idiot it will do far more good.  If she is so bad and cannot be ignored, stop the gathering and leave.  They have enough cameras to follow all of you!  

Eileen was on her high horse about the poker party.  So Kim "ruined" it.  What do you really care?  It was a stupid staged party by production.  Your real friends were not there.  Much ado about nothing.  

ETA:  Rinna has told her personal brushes with addiction too many times.  They all know about it already.  Stop it.  

BUT what is going on with Harry!?  This I want to know!!

Edited by wings707
  • Love 12
(edited)
The best way to deal with Kim, when she is on something, is to NOT bring it up!  Let it play out.  When she sees herself on TV acting like an idiot it will do far more good.  If she is so bad and cannot be ignored, stop the gathering and leave.  They have enough cameras to follow all of you!

I agree that Kim goes ballistic whenever anyone brings up that she might be high or drinking or whatever.  But they had in previous seasons tried to hide it from the cameras, and then when they couldn't, Kim wouldn't watch the show to see herself and her behavior. 

I also agree that it would be great if they could just leave, but sometimes they're stuck in a limo for an hour with high Kim, and sometimes they're on a private plane with her, or in Paris on a shuttle bus...

Edited by izabella
  • Love 7
(edited)

I agree that it's not something Kyle told Kim. I watched that dinner table clip a few times, and I swear I heard Kim say something like, "...we've all talked about it." or "they've all talked about it"  when she brings up the "trouble at your house" to LisaR.

I deleted the clip, but if anyone still has it and can turn on the closed captioning, that might help clarify.

Kim definitely said "we've all talked about it". I think that's a lie. Maybe she spoke about it with Brandi, but no, they didn't all talk about Lisar's marriage. Calling bullshit. Honestly, I don't care what Kim says about HH. Sounds like she's hinting at cheating and it's just gross. Kim was SO outraged that LisaV allegedly spoke about Mauricio cheating because oh the children...well Lisar has kids too. I think she threw out comments about Harry to deflect. You could say that ANYONE in Hollywood cheats and it's believable.

The best way to deal with Kim, when she is on something, is to NOT bring it up!  Let it play out.  When she sees herself on TV acting like an idiot it will do far more good.  If she is so bad and cannot be ignored, stop the gathering and leave.  They have enough cameras to follow all of you!

Kim has never acted embarrassed about her behavior. I don't think she ever looks at her scenes and think there's a real problem. If she did, and was truly honest with herself, I don't think she would be back. I think she is desperate to be on TV and pretend she is still some kind of star. 

Just my opinion, but if I had to deal with someone that was high or drunk and acting like an asshole to me and everyone else, I would sure as hell tell her it's not OK. 

Edited by babykin
  • Love 10

Well, I think Kim gets all her "information" from Brandi. Just like Brandi claimed that Lisa was feeding her things to say , Brandi is now doing the same with Kim. She seems to be filling Kims head with all sorts of thoughts about how terrible Kyle is.

On the other hand, never ever never throw and shatter a glass at someone. That is really not excusable . Doesn't matter what trash Kim said to her, there is no point in throwing a dangerous object and trying to "get to someone". I really like Lisa Rinna on this show but that is way over every line.

Brandi does have a point, these women to not know how to drop something. 

Lisa will have a way to go to make up for this behavior. And I hear, it happens again latter in the season.

• Love 3

Kim definitely said "we've all talked about it". I think that's a lie. Maybe she spoke about it with Brandi, but no, they didn't all talk about Lisar's marriage. Calling bullshit. Honestly, I don't care what Kim says about HH. Sounds like she's hinting at cheating and it's just gross. Kim was SO outraged that LisaV allegedly spoke about Mauricio cheating because oh the children...well Lisar has kids too. I think she threw out comments about Harry to deflect. You could say that ANYONE in Hollywood cheats and it's believable.

So true.  And let us never forget, it was Kim who was outraged on Adrienne and Paul's behalf when Brandi did the surrogacy reveal. She is the one who ran to them, on camera (she had no idea that Bravo wouldn't air the actual secret at the time) to tell on Brandi. She couldn't believe (nor could I or anyone else) that Brandi would do such a thing, no matter how mad she was at Adrienne for her supposed sins. Kim isn't just an asshole, she is the biggest hypocrite on the show, and that is saying something. 

• Love 16
(edited)

Lisa had just smashed the glass and a few seconds before reached for Kim's throat, so personally I'm would not ruling  out that Kyle was shocked and scared and hightailed it out of there out of fright.

I'm still trying too figure out Kim's anger, or Brandi's, towards Eileen. I know Kim hasn't seen Vince for years, but is it possible that she is friendly with Vince's ex-wife? Are Kim and/or Brandi friends with the ex's friends or family? Remember how Taylor was all worked up at Yolanda? The angst was all in her head. Linda Thompson, David Foster's ex-wife, told Taylor on screen, she was fine with Yo after we, the viewers, watched Taylor create all this drama "defending" her friend Linda that season as her excuse for ripping on Yo. It appears to me that the hatred for Eileen could be from something similar to this behind the scenes. Vince's ex is an actress & a player in Hollywood.

I have a different recollection...full response in Taylor's thread:

http://forums.previously.tv/topic/9130-taylor-armstrong-she-may-go-oklahoma-on-your-ass/#entry885847

Edited by quinn
  • Love 1
(edited)

What I hate about this "outing" of marriage woes (in general) is that infidelity doesn't always mean the end of a relationship or marriage.  People can want to work it out and to have something private like that thrown in their faces and thrown to the media, is sick.  Another angle is that not all couples are strictly monogamous, so the "cheating" might not be something hidden from the spouse or is something indicative of a problem in the relationship.  I hate gossip-mongers and I hate spiteful drunks.  I don't care if HH cheated because it's not my marriage and I'm not privy to the rest of their relationship, so why should I be privy to that specific detail. 

Ugh, I can tell I'm gonna get worked up allllll over again tonight.  I need to do some pushups or something and down some Gatorade.  It's going to be a long night.  lol

Missyb -- What's funny is that Brandi can't move on from talking about how these women can't move on.  They're all the damn same.  lol 

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 14

I have always liked Harry, too. It is just hard for me to believe a rumor about his having cheated would hurt his career even if exposed to the public. People's lives get messy. Unless he is keeping underage girls as prisoners in a remote house in the desert (my imagination only), I'm cool with it. None of my business. Why would LisaR get so upset she would endanger people's safety with flying shards of glass? I don't get it. Of course, I will be watching hoping for clues. 

• Love 4

She could just as easily have run to get away from the social horror that was the way Kim was behaving. Running away wouldn't keep her from being outed.

It's not like currently the two of them seem to have a relationship where Kyle's calling her up and gossiping, trusting her with secrets about her good friends. Of course, it would be totally IC for Kim to take something Kyle said and twist it into juicy secrets that Kyle allegedly shared with her, or something Kyle really did share with her at some point when Kim was sober. But she could just as easily be repeating something Brandi told her, since Brandi seems to love exactly that type of thing.

We will see how this episode plays.

One thing is 100% sure.

If the information that Kim revealed was told to her by Kyle, Kim will let us know. There is absolutely nothing that Kim does that is not intended to hurt her sister deeply. So if Kyle mentioned something to KIm, Kim will say "My sister told me that" and will throw Kyle under the bus in a second with no hesitation.

Kim doesn't want Kyle's interference in her life, she wants to be left alone; however, when Kyle gets close to other people , LisaR in this case, Kim is not happy about that, she was happy the last two seasons when Kyle was the odd one out , she seemed to relish in that and got close to Kyle again. This season with LisaR in the show, making up with LisaV and ading Eileeen to the mix Kyle seems to have again fun and enjoy these ladies. Well, Kim can't have that, she wants to have her cake and eat it too.

If there is any way that Kim can blame Kyle for the information she got about Harry, KIm will let the world know

• Love 16