Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E08: Wining And Dining

• Start Topic

Yes it is.  There is nothing wrong with a single woman dating.  

Sorry Jinger I have to disagree and Brandi would be very disappointed in you for judging and labeling people as slut shamers.  We know how Brandi and Carlton feel about those who judge and label.  It just seems to me that Brandi is maybe the bigger offender going after people like a newlywed Joanna Krupa, and Eileen last night. 

I don't care if a single man or woman date but they lose my vote as either being a lady or a gentleman when they rush to print or publicly discuss their partners without the partner's permission.  I also thought it very cold to get back at JR by claiming and since Brandi has done a fair amount of lying, that JR was making out with her and having phone sex with her, while involved with is new lady.  Brandi has the pulpit and to do something like that is just designed to hurt that woman. 

• Love 8

On Celebrity Apprentice, Brandi threw a pie in someone's (Kenya? I wasn't really paying attention) face. I wonder if she liked the reaction she got and it morphed into throwing drinks in people's faces? Hopefully she realizes that she isn't getting a good reaction now and drops it as her go-to move.

It was Kenya who threw pie at Brandi, and Brandi promptly made a comment about not liking her hair to get sticky, unless ... some sexual innuendo I can't recall.

Lisa Rinna's "If that's not white rash, I don't know what is" was brilliant.

"white RASH" is a brilliant typo!  :-)

• Love 3

That's weird, guess I mis-remembered Yolanda posting back at Thanksgiving that Bella was modeling in Paris while Gigi and Anwar were the only kids home for the holiday.

You may not be mis-remembering but Bella could have been doing print work. Both Gigi and Bella are signed by a major modeling agency and at any given time either can be working in New York, London, Paris, Los Angeles or Timbuktu. Edited by quinn
  • Love 2

I did get a good laugh at David's reaction to Brandi sitting on his lap. Yolanda helped Brandi off DF lap with a quickness.

I bet Yo would sit in Mauricio's lap with no problem. Just sayin'

OK I'm already feeling the shame but here I go.

I actually didn't think Brandi was doing anything wrong when David embarrassed her and Babyface and Mrs Babyface. They were just talking. BF was talking to Brandi just as much as she was to him. David Foster made it all very awkward.

• Love 11

I did get a good laugh at David's reaction to Brandi sitting on his lap. Yolanda helped Brandi off DF lap with a quickness.

I bet Yo would sit in Mauricio's lap with no problem. Just sayin'

I actually didn't think Brandi was doing anything wrong when David embarrassed her and Babyface and Mrs Babyface. They were just talking. BF was talking to Brandi just as much as she was to him. David Foster made it all very awkward.

I'm sure David's probably had just about enough of her going on and on about how she was scorned and has HPV because of it and then sees her jumping into the husband's laps.  I mean, not too long ago she was all over Ken.  And then later that night she's on his lap.   It was awkward and he's a dick but anyone that has to deal with that trash mouth gets a pass for me.

I don't understand why Yolanda holds onto the Lisa stuff but gives Brandi a pass constantly over her behavior.

Meanwhile, I feel bad for Yolanda that her King just isn't all that into her anymore.  She is so entranced by him but he certainly seems more entranced with Babyface and the other musicians.  I think Yolanda feels like she "keeps romance alive" by heaping praise on him.  But after a while that shit gets old in any marriage.  It's like saying I love you so many times it feels diluted and meaningless.

• Love 6

I thought so, too, at first.. They sat Brandi next to BabyFace, and they were just talking, as tablemates do. But then seeing how sloppy drunk Brandi was, and all the rude and inappropriate things she said afterwards, I'm thinking maybe some things were edited out and the comment was deserved.

• Love 14

It appeared to me that the Brandi and BabyFace convo was kind of normal before King David stepped in. However, I am firmly in anti-Brandi mode so I am assuming we didn't see what triggered King Davud to step in. (I realize this is not logical).

• Love 4

I love Eileen.  It's not like, it's love.  I love her voice, I love her measured responses to ridiculous behavior, I love her looks, I love her perfectly imperfect relationship with VVP, I love that she has a hot, in-shape husband that I may call 'VVP,' and that he looks not at all silly with long hair at 50+, I love that they are honest about being married to others when they met, I love that Eileen had a normal, not camera-ready reaction to VVP being slow on the uptake when their cute dog was raising hell in the living room after swimming in their pool, I love that her solo scenes have involved badminton and stand-up paddleboarding and not shopping, I love that as the oldest woman on the show, she has the least messed-with face of everyone.

Eileen seems to have genuine self-confidence and decency, and she doesn't seem materialistic.  What is she doing on this show?

I'm tired and over most of the women, so much to my surprise, I've enjoyed Lisa R along with Eileen.  Lisa VP's victim narrative, Kyle's emptying nest, Brandi's feline melty face and foobs and tacky behavior and Yoyo's king-worship and white 'blonde' hair all bore me now.  But while I'm happy to have them go, I still for whatever reason find Kim the worst even when she's just on for 1 second.  Her quavering, crack-voice request that The Fingerbang Song be the "I love my life!" song was cringe-inducing for me.  Turtles!  Slut pig!  I cried tears of joy!  Beautiful bride!  I love my life! 

• Love 14

My DVR says "Wining and Dining"... I think it's supposed to refer to the wine throwing. As in "wine and dine."

I think there's a typo in the name of this thread.  Maybe it could be corrected to the proper name of the episode, Wining and Dining?  

It appeared to me that the Brandi and BabyFace convo was kind of normal before King David stepped in. However, I am firmly in anti-Brandi mode so I am assuming we didn't see what triggered King Davud to step in. (I realize this is not logical).

I thought so, too, at first.. They sat Brandi next to BabyFace, and they were just talking, as tablemates do. But then seeing how sloppy drunk Brandi was, and all the rude and inappropriate things she said afterwards, I'm thinking maybe some things were edited out and the comment was deserved.

OK, thank you for talking me back into reality. Lol.

Brandi is inappropriate almost always and for a second I let the short clip fool me.

I still think David Foster is an ass.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3

OK, thank you for talking me back into reality. Lol.

Brandi is inappropriate almost always and for a second I let the short clip fool me.

I still think David Foster is an ass.

And darn you for making me defend King David! (I agree with you - he's an ass, and it's not ok what he said, but I honestly don't know what I would do if I had a sloppy, drunk guest at my table.)

• Love 2

I'm sure David's probably had just about enough of her going on and on about how she was scorned and has HPV because of it and then sees her jumping into the husband's laps. I mean, not too long ago she was all over Ken. And then later that night she's on his lap. It was awkward and he's a dick but anyone that has to deal with that trash mouth gets a pass for me.

I don't understand why Yolanda holds onto the Lisa stuff but gives Brandi a pass constantly over her behavior.

Meanwhile, I feel bad for Yolanda that her King just isn't all that into her anymore. She is so entranced by him but he certainly seems more entranced with Babyface and the other musicians. I think Yolanda feels like she "keeps romance alive" by heaping praise on him. But after a while that shit gets old in any marriage. It's like saying I love you so many times it feels diluted and meaningless.

I think Yo just dislikes Lisa V. She really does hang onto any slight by Lisa.

I wonder if her dislike has to do with Mohammed. And Lisa's friendship with him.

• Love 7

I think David is socially awkward and as I've said before, a musical savant. I think he'd be perfectly happy alone, tinkering on the piano. But he has an image of what he should have, so he has it. I'm sure he loves his kids and Yo, but, he doesn't love Yo the way she loves him. In a way I think they're using each other. He needs her for the image he feels he needs to project. She uses him for the lifestyle he provides her. When Yo tries to convey how romantic they are and when they're together, they don't seem very comfortable with each other. It's like watching an episode of Joanie Loves Chachi. Don't know if anyone will remember that show.

• Love 4

And darn you for making me defend King David! (I agree with you - he's an ass, and it's not ok what he said, but I honestly don't know what I would do if I had a sloppy, drunk guest at my table.)

I'm so sorry.

Would it help if I stop by a flea market and buy a janky necklace. :) I hear that is what all the fancy Beverly Hills women do.

• Love 8

I'm so sorry.

Would it help if I stop by a flea market and buy a janky necklace. :) I hear that is what all the fancy Beverly Hills women do.

If I accept your apology, does that mean I have to apologize to you? Because I hear that's also what fancy Beverly Hills women do. (Oh, man. These circular arguments are exhausting! No wonder they all drink so much).

• Love 4

Didn't Brandi's BFF Kristin Taekman get a wine glass to the face by Ramona and (rightfully) lose it? So why the hell would Brandi pull a similar stunt with innocent Eileen? She is one weird chick.

A lot of you don't think Brandi is mentally ill. True, she may not be bipolar or schizophrenic but she certainly does have one or more severe personality disorders and that is extremely toxic. I see a very mentally unstable person in all of her antics.

It's not just the BS "no filter" excuse. She literally has zero impulse control. If she thinks it she MUST say it, not matter what the consequence. And her thoughts are always lewd so that's all we hear/see. Creepy.

Yolanda is the ultimate trophy wife. I too think David is or will become bored with her very soon. He would be better matched with a songwriter or singer, someone who he could work with creatively. That is what I see stoking his fire, not endless servitude and nausea-inducing romantic gushing every five minutes.

• Love 7

I may sound like  one of King David's subjects with this observation.  I think once Brandi started making the conversation about her, white wine, cougars and tabloids, David was looking for away to release the monopoly Brandi had on the conversation.  I think the wife may have been starting to feel a little left out.  I saw David's comments as more of a preemptive strike.  I think after the name screw-up by Lisa, David was a little protective of Babyface. 

What I am still scratching my head over is why would Lisa V. thought Brandi's comment about the ring was emasculating?  It could have been construed to mean he was cheap, he didn't care that much for her, he could have done better, but I just didn't get Lisa's penis comparison.  Lisa came off sounding like she was more into money than the love.  It sounded to me as if Brandi was trying to take a dig at Babyface, but it ended up backfiring and kind of insulting his wife.  I thought Babyface handled it well as he did the lyrics suggested by Brandi's inappropriate comment to David and fingerbanging his wife.  I was kind of wondering if maybe Mrs. Babyface might have her name thrown into the ring next year as a potential RH.

• Love 3

If I accept your apology, does that mean I have to apologize to you? Because I hear that's also what fancy Beverly Hills women do. (Oh, man. These circular arguments are exhausting! No wonder they all drink so much).

Lol. no, do not apologize! It is exhausting thinking like A RHOBH.
  • Love 1

I still can't get over my ick factor from seeing people sitting not only on kitchen counters but also having their bare ass naked nasty feet resting in the sink. WTF?!?! That is just nasty to me!

People who don't have to do any food preparation or cleaning? It squicked me out too seeing that.

I also noticed that Kyle just showed the girls how to do laundry instead of teaching them by having them actually put the clothes in, push the buttons etc. We all learn more effectively by being hands on. I'll take my pedantic hat off now!

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Love 2

What I am still scratching my head over is why would Lisa V. thought Brandi's comment about the ring was emasculating?  It could have been construed to mean he was cheap, he didn't care that much for her, he could have done better, but I just didn't get Lisa's penis comparison. 

Male ego. That's all she meant.

I thought Babyface handled it well as he did the lyrics suggested by Brandi's inappropriate comment to David and fingerbanging his wife.

I kinda wish he had ignored Brandi in total re: the song, and her disgusting comment. But I thought he handled the dinner table jab with class and aplomb by telling her that she was probably speaking to her situation, or the men she dates. Not all men, and certainly not him.

• Love 7

What I am still scratching my head over is why would Lisa V. thought Brandi's comment about the ring was emasculating?  It could have been construed to mean he was cheap, he didn't care that much for her, he could have done better, but I just didn't get Lisa's penis comparison.  Lisa came off sounding like she was more into money than the love.  It sounded to me as if Brandi was trying to take a dig at Babyface, but it ended up backfiring and kind of insulting his wife.  I thought Babyface handled it well as he did the lyrics suggested by Brandi's inappropriate comment to David and fingerbanging his wife.  I was kind of wondering if maybe Mrs. Babyface might have her name thrown into the ring next year as a potential RH.

I think most men would be very insulted if you commented the diamond wasn't big enough.  It may not necessarily be emasculating, but it's certainly extremely rude to both Babyface and his wife.  

• Love 14

I also noticed that Kyle just showed the girls how to do laundry instead of teaching them by having them actually put the clothes in, push the buttons etc. We all learn more effectively by being hands on. I'll take my pedantic hat off now!

I noticed that, too, but what bothered me more was when she started crying and told her daughter that if she didn't like school, or being so far away, she could come back home. That was all about Kyle, and not about her daughter. Sure, if the daughter comes home at Thanksgiving and says she's homesick and unhappy, etc... then it's ok to talk about transferring, or other options. But to have your kid leave with that message is advice more for the empty nester mom than the nervous but hopefully excited college-bound kid, imo.

• Love 5

I had to tell my husband who Vince Van Patten is - he'd never heard of him.  But when VVP called Brandi a psycho (to Eileen), the hub said "I'll put his picture up on my wall."  VVP has  man-fan.

I kind of think Brandi's wine throw at Eileen was producer-driven,  Not necessarily that it was scripted, but like if Brandi had been offered a bonus payment if she managed to toss wine, or was told "we don't care how you do it, but ..."  Just my opinion because the situation seemed kind of stilted and awkward -- which it could have been because of Brandi's being drunk  -- but it just seemed off to me. 

Not to talk much about Brandi and make her seem popular, but her behavior was just disgraceful at the dinner party with Babyface.  Some people may have been put off by Yolanda's treating Brandi like a three year old, but I thought Yo's telling Brandi "You're in timeout - now be quiet" was pretty behavior-appropriate.  

Edited by harrie
  • Love 4

I had to tell my husband who Vince Van Patten is - he'd never heard of him.  But when VVP called Brandi a psycho (to Eileen), the hub said "I'll put his picture up on my wall."  VVP has  man-fan.

I kind of think Brandi's wine throw at Eileen was producer-driven,  Not necessarily that it was scripted, but like if Brandi had been offered a bonus payment if she managed to toss wine, or was told "we don't care how you do it, but ..."  Just my opinion because the situation seemed kind of stilted and awkward -- which it could have been because of Brandi's being drunk  -- but it just seemed off to me. 

Not to talk much about Brandi and make her seem popular, but her behavior was just disgraceful at the dinner party with Babyface.  Some people may have been put off by Yolanda's treating Brandi like a three year old, but I thought Yo's telling Brandi "You're in timeout - now be quiet" was pretty behavior-appropriate.  

Agreed with your first two paragraphs but on your last point, my annoyance is that Yolanda treated her jokingly like a three year-old.  It seemed to be in jest like, "Ha, ha, you are soooooo bad!"  I would've thought she'd pull her aside and say, look honey, we're having a nice dinner party here so don't start any of your typical bullshit.

• Love 7

I believe Brandi is behaving this way as a ploy to stay relevant. She realizes people are over her Lisa drama & most side with Lisa. She doesn't have an interesting story line so she has to create drama. The rest of the women have other jobs & wealth. She does not. This is her only real high paying gig. If she behaves poorly, people talk which keeps her getting recast. If this were real life, I hardly doubt these successful women would put up with her. Her comments about Baby Face's wife's ring were embarrassing. I felt for his wife, who seemed like a class act. Brandi has to be the center of attention, especially around men & other's husbands. Then she wonders why don't the women like her. She doesn't know how to be a girlfriend. I'm someone who has always gotten along with the guys, I love sports & so on. But, I would NEVER cross the line with someone's hubby, sit on their lap or talk so sexual in their presence unless we were all having a group discussion. Brandi probably wonders why a guy doesn't want her for the long run & is too dumb to realize her mouth & behavior is a turn off. They only want one thing & even that's fading as she's not getting any younger.

• Love 10

I do, I'd throw her out on her bony drunk ass. If I was a guest I'd leave and later let them know why. That is where I fault The King and Yo. when somebody hurls insults at other guests and disrespects everyone by subjecting all of them to truly awful behavior, then they owed it to their other guests to tell her to leave. Period.

Since I watch this on TV I fast forward past the bitch.

• Love 8

I do, I'd throw her out on her bony drunk ass. If I was a guest I'd leave and later let them know why. That is where I fault The King and Yo. when somebody hurls insults at other guests and disrespects everyone by subjecting all of them to truly awful behavior, then they owed it to their other guests to tell her to leave. Period.

You're right. Instead, Yo talked to her like she was a 3 year-old and told her she needed a time-out. And then probably poured her some more wine. I even think she should have been disinvited in advance because of the wine toss the night before. Eileen was truly uncomfortable knowing Brandi was on her way, and I don't blame her.

• Love 8

Brandi is a pawn. In the grand scheme of things, she doesn't matter. Yo needs to topple LVP in order to claim Queen Bee status. So she'll put up with loose canon Brandi (and Kim) if it means she gets an ally.

Right now I feel like LisaR is neutral/leans LVP, while Eileen is neutral/leans Yo.

Brandi defaults to Yo because LVP doesn't want or need her right now. Ditto for Kim.

Kyle is tougher for me to figure out. The attempted coup last season was a spectacular failure, so she's being more cautious.

• Love 8
When was Lisa R. in Yolanda's fridge how did I miss that?

I think it was the short clip they use to try and trick DVR users into not fast-forwarding through all of their longest block of commercials. 

I'm not confused by Yolanda giving Brandi a pass.  I'm confused by Brandi not getting all pissy about Yolanda mothering her when that was one of the things she complained about Vanderpump doing last year.  But, I guess they both need a guaranteed scene partner.

I totally forgot about the scene with Bella's modeling.  I'm fascinated that this is, for Yolanda, something her daughters should do as a kind of rite of passage.  And I wonder what would have happened if one were too short, or not very attractive.  Would they be ignored entirely because they weren't better versions of her?

• Love 4

Agreed with your first two paragraphs but on your last point, my annoyance is that Yolanda treated her jokingly like a three year-old.  It seemed to be in jest like, "Ha, ha, you are soooooo bad!"  I would've thought she'd pull her aside and say, look honey, we're having a nice dinner party here so don't start any of your typical bullshit.

Maybe I recall incorrectly, but I thought Yolanda said it more than once, and became less indulgent each time.  I have to re-watch to catch Kyle's dog sneaking a gunky ball off the counter, so will pay better attention.   I agree with your thought of pulling Brandi aside; but you and I are seemingly normal people on whom that would have some effect, while Brandi might try to turn being pulled aside into another big scenario where she's owed some apology or where wine is thrown or a catfight or something.

My favorite moment in this episode might have been when Eileen said "Awww, that's good" in response to Brandi telling her that she, Brandi, had been crying all night over the wine throwing incident. 

I also thought it looked like Eileen was crying and it made me angry with Brandi all over again. Eileen handled it so well and was very gracious because I don't know that I'd necessarily want to accept Brandi's lame ass apology. Oh, and thanks to the poster (Sage47?) who pointed out that Brandi probably gave Eileen a necklace that she didn't want anymore since it didn't have a box let alone a bag or anything. 

My second favorite moment was definitely Lisa and Kyle both saying thank you to the earring compliment. I'm still not sure who Brandi was fake complimenting there. She's trying to get in good with Lisa so that would make sense but I thought it looked as though she might have been looking at Kyle. Not sure though. I was sort of hoping somebody on WWHL would ask, petty as it is.

Kim was barely in the episode but she pissed me off when she made it seem like Brandi's behavior was okay and should be brushed off because Brandi apologized. No, no, no. Kim, as usual, is thoughtless, clueless, and seems to have little understanding as to how apologies work in general. 

Agreed with your first two paragraphs but on your last point, my annoyance is that Yolanda treated her jokingly like a three year-old.  It seemed to be in jest like, "Ha, ha, you are soooooo bad!"  I would've thought she'd pull her aside and say, look honey, we're having a nice dinner party here so don't start any of your typical bullshit.

I thought this was the equivalent of Lisa saying "you can't say that!" in mock outrage after Brandi made the comments of Joyce being "like a black person" because Joyce admitted that she is unable to swim. 

Brandi sitting on David's lap...I was seriously peeking through my fingers I was so embarrassed. Sometimes I feel like I've put myself through an ordeal when I watch this show, in all honesty

Heh, imagine for a moment if Yolanda had pulled a season 2!Brandi when Brandi was hosting her own Malibu Party:

"Brandi, I'm going to have to ask you to leave my house. You should go."  

Brandi would have seen red. I honestly think security would have had to force her to leave. It would have been the RH meltdown to end all RH meltdowns.

• Love 10

I'm not confused by Yolanda giving Brandi a pass.  I'm confused by Brandi not getting all pissy about Yolanda mothering her when that was one of the things she complained about Vanderpump doing last year.  But, I guess they both need a guaranteed scene partner.

Exactly. Yo treats her like a child so much more than Lisa ever did, but as you said, she needs Yo in her corner. She's pissed off everyone else.

Brandi said something interesting right when she pulled Eileen aside at the party, about (Brandi) having an anxiety problem. Wonder if she's drinking wine on top of benzo therapy (frequently prescribed for anxiety). Xanax, Ativan, etc plus Chardonnay would give you a thick tongue and turn you into a sloppy drunk super fast. IMHO.

You must have missed last night's now-infamous WWHL. I think a caller asked about this, so Brandi divulged she does sometimes mix wine on top of Xanax on top of her daily Lexipro (anti-depressant).

• Love 6

Brandi said something interesting right when she pulled Eileen aside at the party, about (Brandi) having an anxiety problem. Wonder if she's drinking wine on top of benzo therapy (frequently prescribed for anxiety). Xanax, Ativan, etc plus Chardonnay would give you a thick tongue and turn you into a sloppy drunk super fast. IMHO.

When was Lisa R. in Yolanda's fridge how did I miss that?

I still don't get Yo's cerulean top and frosted lilac pleated cropped slacks!?!

When they all went to Hawaii, she was eating xanax and drinking like a fish on the plane. I think that was the first time she drunkenly slobbered all over Ken and blamed the xanax and booze the next day. She said something about anxiety when she got to the wine throwing lunch with Yo, Lisa R and Eileen, too. 

I really wish King David would have pulled Yo aside after Brandi sat on him and told her that her sloppy castmate was way too drunk and inappropriate to stay and needed to be sent safely home. What happened to your dislike of drunk vimmim, Yo?

• Love 7

Oh, and thanks to the poster (Sage47?) who pointed out that Brandi probably gave Eileen a necklace that she didn't want anymore since it didn't have a box let alone a bag or anything.

Great observation. But I also think it's wrong and ridiculous to give a gift to someone you're apologizing to. It's like you're trying to buy their forgiveness. Or bribe them. Or guilt them into accepting the apology. Total manipulation. I wish Eileen had told her to return it to her jewelry box.

If I took Xanax on top of Lexipro, and wine.... I'd not only be three sheets to the wind, I'd be curled up in the kitchen, praying to Yo's Refrigerator.

How 'bout curled up in a suitcase? (ahem). Or praying to a trash bin? (double ahem).

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 16
I actually didn't think Brandi was doing anything wrong when David embarrassed her and Babyface and Mrs Babyface.

She wasn't.  Her crime was having the camera focused on her and Babyface instead of King David and Queen Yo at the other end of the table.  David's snarky "He's married Brandy!" yelled from his end of the table was super rude and uncalled for.  Babyface's wife, Nikki,  was sitting right next to Baby and Brandy and looked unperturbed and even mildy amused by drunken Brandy chewing her husband's ear off.  Brandi's the party's drunken bimbo and a lot of people find that entertaining.  I thought it was hilarious when she sat on David's lap.  And he probably loved it.  Later on when the sacred music portion of the evening was getting started she saved it for me with her lewd suggestion to Babyface.  I really don't think I could have kept the tv on for a bunch of millionaires gathered around singing "I love my life". 

As far as the wine throw at Eileen, I have to wonder if Eileen's been living under a rock for the last few years.  If not she might have heard that Brandi's husband dumped her for LeeAnn Rimes and the battle has been epic ever since.  I couldn't believe my ears when Eileen started rattling off the romantic tale of how she and Vince were married to other people when they found each other and decided their marriage vows didn't mean squat.  I mean okay, whatever, not judging here but don't just lay it out there in front of Brandy.  It's like waving a red flag in front of a bull. 

• Love 3

I loved that they reminded the viewers of why lisa v was really mad at yolanda. I had forgotten about the ken hitting her lie.

Re: Brandi and slut shaming, this is a woman very in touch with her sexuality. She even talked about having threesomes with Eddie in her books. She shames herself worse than any of us could imho. Her need for attention, whether through acting out or her hyper sexuality is exhausting. She doesn't understand that she is pushing people away through her actions. It is odd that she has so many friends whom she has been friends with for so long.

I don't understand how JR cheated if they were on and off.

Something else I don't understand is that yolanda just said that Brandi's housewarming was her only good day. How was she dancing by the BBQ pit on her death bed?

• Love 5

I just caught up with the episode, and all I'll say is that Brandi's behavior at Yolanda's terrified me more than the wine toss. The things she said to Babyface and the "finger bang" comment to David were unreal. I did get a nice chuckle over Lisa R. and Eileen reacting at Yolanda's to Brandi's behavior, though.

Oh, and one more thing: Lisa's offense at Brandi saying that the two were alike was hilarious. Uh, yes, ma'am. When you both rely on crass and/or lame sexual jokes, it's ridiculous to clutch pearls at the comparison.

• Love 5

That's the beauty of this night.  There were no fights.  Just the truth.  The unvarnished truth.  Delivered mostly via Lisa Rinna's overinflated lips.  But I looove her.  There were pretty houses and clothes, food and scenery.  And there was Brandi with a Bump-It, sitting in David Foster's lap.

It will be interesting to see how Andy treats Brandi on WWHL tonight.  He never had much patience for Aviva.  Also....Aviva went after his buddy, Carole, so that didn't help her cause. Nor did her dad.  Far as I can tell, Andy isn't close and personal with anyone in BH and Brandi's dad isn't George.  

Had to bold that.  It was just as awful as her wolfman pulled back hair-don't at the wine toss, I mean lunch. 

Yolanda on the other hand has learned not to use the extensions.  When they show flashbacks to prior seasons, her ratty long hair looks so bad and it looks so out of place.

David looked so befuddled when Brandi sat on his lap. He should have pushed her diseased ass to the ground.

He made the perfect move.  He had Yolanda remove her.

I thought Kim was a little under dressed at Yo's dinner but then Yo wears white jeans all the time so maybe Kim thought that was the dress code?

Why does Brandi have some guy chaperone all the time?  Am I to understand that he is her hair dresser and lives with her?  Does she need the rent money?  I'm not sure I'm getting this.

Brandi's non-apology to Lisa V:  I missed you guys.  I need friends when I have problems.  You and Ken were there for me in the past.  You should apologize to me.

• Love 8

As far as the wine throw at Eileen, I have to wonder if Eileen's been living under a rock for the last few years.  If not she might have heard that Brandi's husband dumped her for LeeAnn Rimes and the battle has been epic ever since.  I couldn't believe my ears when Eileen started rattling off the romantic tale of how she and Vince were married to other people when they found each other and decided their marriage vows didn't mean squat.  I mean okay, whatever, not judging here but don't just lay it out there in front of Brandy.  It's like waving a red flag in front of a bull.

Then she can throw wine at LeAnn. Or Eddie, if that's how she feels about cheating. But Eileen was simply being honest about the story, and answering questions Brandi was asking her, not the other way around.

• Love 13

Why does Brandi have some guy chaperone all the time?  Am I to understand that he is her hair dresser and lives with her?  Does she need the rent money?  I'm not sure I'm getting this.

He's there to check her cooch and tuck in any tampon strings that may be showing.

• Love 10
I thought it was hilarious when she sat on David's lap.  And he probably loved it.

I don't think he did. He looked uncomfortable but didn't want to be a complete ass by shoving her off so he looked to Yolanda for a rescue. I thought that was probably the only moment that Yolanda handled well at the party. I only wish that as she was leading Brandi away from David that she'd said something to Brandi about getting it together or going home and taking care of herself. 

David's snarky "He's married Brandy!" yelled from his end of the table was super rude and uncalled for.

I loathe and despise Brandi but I have to agree that this is fair enough. Unless Brandi said something that we didn't hear (and why wouldn't Bravo show that?) it didn't seem like Brandi was trying to be inappropriate with Babyface. Not at that point anyway. Of course there's barely any point in giving Brandi any credit here since she made up for the lack of inappropriate behavior there by being all extra with the finger banging comment and the criticism of the ring.*

*Am I wrong in thinking that Babyface had to file for bankruptcy back in the day because of all of the problems with LaFace Records? I mention this because maybe that experience years ago has made him more cautious when it comes to spending money. (Not that anything was wrong with the ring anyway but I think for whatever reason people sometimes expect extra bling when it comes to people from the music industry.)

Am I the only one who noticed the very obvious foreshadowing of "THE SLAP" when Eileen was telling Lisa V. what had happened with Brandi and the wine? Subtle, show. Subtle.

Ooh, I didn't pick up on that, you're probably right! So Brandi assaults not one but two co-workers this year plus another Bravo employee? Again, why is it okay for a co-worker to be able to do stuff to this to other co-workers without any sort of consequences?

• Love 4

A two weeks (and counting) storyline about how some mollycoddled idiot 18-year-old can't do laundry?! Week One: The big reveal she can't do laundry. Week Two: Stares blankly at washer/dryer. As a barren spinster, I just don't find all this wailing over the kids going off to college very compelling.

On to the important stuff: I think Brandi finally wore out her welcome with Yolanda when she insulted Babyface, plopped down on The King's lap, and then, um, you know ... the fingerbanging.

Edited by missy jo
  • Love 2

That tense moment between when Brandi told Babyface "You need to do bigger" or whatever she blurted out when looking at his wife's ring.... then she says "If he cheats you get a bigger ring"..... and the LOOK he gave her, and the LOOK he had for David (I'm guessing, across from him) was the prize moment. Then he turns his head slightly to Brandi, not really making eye contact, but just enough so she knows he is addressing her, and says that her own experience is hers alone. That should have been enough to make her disappear in total embarrassment, but no.

• Love 10