Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E08: Wining And Dining

• Start Topic

"Well if that's not white trash, I don't know what is."

Lisa Rinna FOREVER!  <3 <3

Truest statement ever. 

However, every time I witness Brandi's antics--I see why Eddie cheated on her. She's repulsive and I doubt she just got like this. 

Edited by venusnv80
  • Love 9

After seeing this episode, I think Brandi is on her way to the unemployment line. Bravo is no longer happy with her!

I don't know, mbay.  IMO, this was the best episode of any HW franchise ever.  LOL.  Bravo is going to LOVE how much wag this gets.  God, I feel high.

• Love 9

I don't know, mbay. IMO, this was the best episode of any HW franchise ever. LOL. Bravo is going to LOVE how much wag this gets. God, I feel high.

Sorry, I stink at quoting. I did love the comments from both LisaR & Eileen. I think the are here to "flush" Brandi.

Edited by mbaywife123
  • Love 3

So does Brandi think that she's allowed to pull this shit because Tamra got away with it once upon a time? 

Trash is a nice way of describing Brandi. 

How is that allowed? If I did that to a co-worker I'd probably be suspended at the very least. I find it so offensive that she's getting away with this sort of behavior.

Well........Ramona got away with throwing wine twice, a plastic wine glass/holder and a boat oar this past season on NY and not to forget Aviva throwing her "leg"!

• Love 6

Selfish confession: more so than it beginning to really mess up my life, one of the main reasons I stopped drinking was because it made me gain a ton of weight. How the hell does Brandi get tampon string drunk all the time and not get the booze bloat?

enemas & adderall?

• Love 10

Selfish confession: more so than it beginning to really mess up my life, one of the main reasons I stopped drinking was because it made me gain a ton of weight. How the hell does Brandi get tampon string drunk all the time and not get the booze bloat?

Does she eat? Probably not. And plastic surgery can suck any amount of bloat right outta there. I've also known people who counterbalanced the booze with cocaine so as not to get fat.

• Love 5

I've been a Brandi fan, because I have a similar personality. I really hate the pearl clutching the other ladies do at times. But, the bloom has been off the rose for a while. Tonight I'm freaking mortified. Like, I might be blushing from her totally random behavior. No. Wait. I AM blushing. I had to fast forward through some of her scenes, because of my second hand embarrassment. She needs help, away from my TV screen. It's not fun for me to watch.

On a really shallow note, someone mentioned that Lisa V.'s upper arms looked terrible last week, and they did. But, I noticed that most of the ladies upper arms looked all this week. Very mottled, beefy, and cellulite looking. Maybe they have a new lighting guy or something? Brandi is scrawny and Yolanda is crazy fit, there's no way their arms look like that. I think we would have noticed before. Guess the camera really does add 10 lbs.

• Love 6

I loved Lisa R in Yo's refrigerator. I think it's something I would do.

All of my glimpses into their lives were ruined by Brandi's ugliness. I'm not a prude, but I know how to act when I dress up.

Edited by Geeky Girl
  • Love 12

Well........Ramona got away with throwing wine twice, a plastic wine glass/holder and a boat oar this past season on NY and not to forget Aviva throwing her "leg"!

And Porsha threw Kenya to the ground, was arrested for battery but was invited back for the following season.  Bravo has no soul.  Brandi is here to stay and Teresa will be back.

• Love 10

I can't believe that Brandi was dissing Baby face's wife's ring being too small.  He should have told her that at least it wasn't fake like hers.   David Foster looked totally discusted when Brandi sat on his lap.  I hope he's had all his shots.

• Love 10

Really Brandi? I understand BRAVO needing the ratings..but well....I am over Brandi...she is so class-less and really....I don't get the people who love her...talk about a bottom feeder trying hard to stay relevant...

• Love 7

I know that many things on this show are producer driven, but I think the wine throwing was not and Eileen was shocked and mortified. 

I noticed that during each social event, a couple hours in, Brandi is slurring her words so bad she can hardly be understood. And everyone just sits by and watches it. Truly weird. The finger banging comment was gross. Loved Lisa R and Eileen talking smack about Brandi. 

On a shallow note, I loved the outfits that Yo, Kyle and Lisa R wore to Yo's party. What was up with Yo's chef wearing sunglasses indoors while cooking? 

• Love 6

I have to confess that, in a veritable ocean of bewildering behavior on these programs, one of the more baffling aspects to me is that the women targeted with micro-assaults (invasions of personal space or instances of physical aggression that don't meet the definition of full-on violence) by Brandi and her counterparts in the other cities (say, Tamra Judge or Nene Leakes) haven't, well, knocked the shit out of one of the aforementioned cast members by now. Of course, there are arguments for grace, composure, and civility/couth, but I do believe if someone met and raised Brandi's wine throwing, she might not think it was so cute.

Ergo, why Lisa Rinna has won some permanent appreciation from me with "I'd be coming over that table" and "it would have ended with a call to the police." The commentary between her and Eileen on Brandi was really incisive and bitchy in an impressively stealth way. They managed to affect the pretense of concern and "I'm just so worried about the object of my smack talk" underhandedness with much more sincerity than some of their fellow thespian-cum-Housewives predecessors (hi, Heather Dubrow!), all while managing to slip in some really cutting lodestar adjectives: "creepy," "bizarre," "crazy." I guess it helps to be a (talented) actress.

Why is Yolanda feigning horror about Brandi's behavior when she slapped Ken last year?

Yolanda's "what do you say to that?" gawping over her bestie's misbehavior: uh, you say, "what the fuck is wrong with you?"

Bella certainly didn't look like she was grappling with "shame," but I did chuckle at, "mother is always right."

When Yo yet again kicked the horse that decomposed about four hundred years ago by doing her sadface about not receiving an invitation to Pump, why didn't Lisa V take the opportunity to deliver a lecture about "earning" friendship?

I don't know why I'm surprised by the inscrutable/indecipherable character of Brandi's gibberish, but her "it's a two-way street" protests to Lisa V make absolutely no sense. Lisa is not the one practically stalking her ex-friend, making exhortations about moving on, and generally acting panicky and clingy. She got her digs in and has made it clear she doesn't want to be friends again.

Eta: I love some of Babyface's older production work like Madonna's Bedtime Stories. "Take a Bow" is one of her most underrated tracks.

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 16

Just once I wish someone would say to Brandi: The door is over there, please see yourself out. You never belonged here and never will.

...or someone can pull a Tamra (with Alexis @ Cut)  and force the bitch out of the building...

• Love 3

Well, Veevs's leg didn't come into contact with anyone, though Princess Carole did get away with grabbing Aviva's face. And Tamra graduated from wine tossing to doing the same to Shannon Beador. Perhaps Brandi's inspiration for the slap to Lisa V.  

I think we have to understand that these shows albeit as real as they can be....they  can be totally producer driven..

Some moments might be real and unscripted...but come on....it is the Real Housewives....i'd say that 85% of the stories are producer driven/scripted....I do think they try to capture "some" realness....I do think they strive to capture scripted drama more....i've watched since the first episode of RHOC....you can clearly tell as the seasons progress

Edited by autumnh
  • Love 2

Oh I don't know.  Aviva became a vile bitch one too many times and got the boot.  Fingers crossed.

Aviva refused to go on any "away" trips without her husband, Brandi is more than will to go anywhere, do anything to/with anyone on camera for the producers. As long as Brandi is willing to bring it for and with the producers, they will keep her......UGHHHhhhhhhh.  I just wish the other women would refuse to film with her but as long as Yolanda and Kim play kissy face with her Bravo will keep her on.

• Love 7

So was there a lot of contrived fights.. or just a lot of tension?

That's the beauty of this night.  There were no fights.  Just the truth.  The unvarnished truth.  Delivered mostly via Lisa Rinna's overinflated lips.  But I looove her.  There were pretty houses and clothes, food and scenery.  And there was Brandi with a Bump-It, sitting in David Foster's lap.

Oh I don't know.  Aviva became a vile bitch one too many times and got the boot.  Fingers crossed.

It will be interesting to see how Andy treats Brandi on WWHL tonight.  He never had much patience for Aviva.  Also....Aviva went after his buddy, Carole, so that didn't help her cause. Nor did her dad.  Far as I can tell, Andy isn't close and personal with anyone in BH and Brandi's dad isn't George.  

• Love 6

Aviva refused to go on any "away" trips without her husband, Brandi is more than will to go anywhere, do anything to/with anyone on camera for the producers. As long as Brandi is willing to bring it for and with the producers, they will keep her......UGHHHhhhhhhh.  I just wish the other women would refuse to film with her but as long as Yolanda and Kim play kissy face with her Bravo will keep her on.

Brandi does remind me of Tamra in that way. It'll be interesting to see who goes first.

Edited by Almost 3000
  • Love 2

Brandi is a pyscho drunk and attention ho. Bravo will not kick her off this show because everybody is talking about her disgusting behavior. She gets more air time than the other women. No one is holding her responsible for her actions except Lisa V.

Bravo is the devil.

• Love 9

I have to confess that, in a veritable ocean of bewildering behavior on these programs, one of the more baffling aspects to me is that the women targeted with micro-assaults (invasions of personal space or instances of physical aggression that don't meet the definition of full-on violence) by Brandi and her counterparts in the other cities (say, Tamra Judge or Nene Leakes) haven't, well, knocked the shit out of one of the aforementioned cast members by now. Of course, there are arguments for grace, composure, and civility/couth, but I do believe if someone met and raised Brandi's wine throwing, she might not think it was so cute.

Ergo, why Lisa Rinna has won some permanent appreciation from me with "I'd be coming over that table" and "it would have ended with a call to the police." The commentary between her and Eileen on Brandi was really incisive and bitchy in an impressively stealth way. They managed to affect the pretense of concern and "I'm just so worried about the object of my smack talk" underhandedness with much more sincerity than some of their fellow thespian-cum-Housewives predecessors (hi, Heather Dubrow!), all while managing to slip in some really cutting lodestar adjectives: "creepy," "bizarre," "crazy." I guess it helps to be a (talented) actress.

Why is Yolanda feigning horror about Brandi's behavior when she slapped Ken last year?

Yolanda's "what do you say to that?" gawping over her bestie's misbehavior: uh, you say, "what the fuck is wrong with you?"

Bella certainly didn't look like she was grappling with "shame," but I did chuckle at, "mother is always right."

When Yo yet again kicked the horse that decomposed about four hundred years ago by doing her sadface about not receiving an invitation to Pump, why didn't Lisa V take the opportunity to deliver a lecture about "earning" friendship?

I don't know why I'm surprised by the inscrutable/indecipherable character of Brandi's gibberish, but her "it's a two-way street" protests to Lisa V make absolutely no sense. Lisa is not the one practically stalking her ex-friend, making exhortations about moving on, and generally acting panicky and clingy. She got her digs in and has made it clear she doesn't want to be friends again.

Eta: I love some of Babyface's older production work like Madonna's Bedtime Stories. "Take a Bow" is one of her most underrated tracks.

I have nothing to add. I just want to quote this because it is just so lovely and pretty fucking awesome.

• Love 6

I think we have to understand that these shows albeit as real as they can be....they  can be totally producer driven..

Some moments might be real and unscripted...but come on....it is the Real Housewives....i'd say that 85% of the stories are producer driven/scripted....I do think they try to capture "some" realness....I do think they strive to capture scripted drama more....i've watched since the first episode of RHOC....you can clearly tell as the seasons progress

Maybe, but we all know that Brandi is Brandi regardless of whether there are producers directing the drama or not. If possible, Brandi may behave more terribly away from the show than she does on the show. She is a shitstorm no matter what.

• Love 3

In the trailer for this season there's a point where Lisa R. says (paraphrasing) "We're dealing with an addict" I'm sorry to say I assumed she was talking about Kim, which bummed me out, because I don't want to see Kim fail again. Now, I'm thinking she might be talking about Brandi. Tricky editors!

• Love 3

I don't know where to begin! Random thoughts:

Loved Lisa Rs white trash comment about Brandi. Truer words have never been spoken. I felt so bad for Eileen. Brandi was lucky that Eileen didnt reach across the table and throttle her. I wish someone would have. Loved how at Yo's party, Brandi said "we were throwing money at her and we wanted her to do a scene fron Days" I was thinking, no, "we" was only your drunk, crazy ass.

Brandi giving Eileen a necklace as an apology and she couldn't even put it in a gift bag? Guess she stopped at a flea market on the way there.

I am loving Lisa R and Eileen. Their attitudes, talking heads, clothes, and especially how they feel about Brandi.

I am still not loving Yolanda. I can only imagine what she would have done and said if Lisa V had thrown the wine. But because it was Brandi, Yo tells her what a naughty girl she was. Please. And does she have to direct every photo shoot her daughters have? Back off stage mom. It was too funny when she told someone I forget who, at the dinner party, "We have lemon martinis, lemon champagne, etc." Felt like the shrimp scene from Forest Gump.

I hope Lisa V. never gets close to Brandi again. Never. Ever.

How tacky of Yo to bring up Lisa not inviting her to the Pump opening during her toast. Yet again. And they talk about Lisa holding grudges.

We have three babies leaving for college story lines to look forward to. Shoot me now.

Edited by parrotlover
  • Love 21

Clearly, the song was a setup for Kim and Brandi as none of the other ladies threw in lyrics, but I believe Brandi chose the words all on her own.  It would not have been so bad if these people had the proper reaction, but it just leaves me annoyed when she continues to be an ass and no one checks her on it...well except Joyce.

Whats the next level?  Brandi performing sex acts on people for attention?  I guess they want me to stop watching.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 3

WWHL:  Brandi basically offered her eggs to Jeff Lewis (and Gage) and Jeff says that Andy told him that "they'd be scrambled eggs."  Brandi actually seemed pissed hahahaha.  Later, Andy dares Brandi to run her fingers through Jeff's hair and Jeff asks if he can get an STD from that.  Again, Brandi actually seemed pissed and took a big gulp of wine after.

Brandi refused to apologize for throwing wine at Eileen, saying that she already had and wasn't doing it again.  Then she said she was sorry for wasting wine.  She is vile.

Edited by JacqaloonLaurita
  • Love 14

I am still not loving Yolanda. I can only imagine what she would have done and said if Lisa V had thrown the wine. But because it was Brandi, Yo tells her what a naughty girl she was.

Apparently the rules don't apply when it's Yolanda's friends. I still remember Yo chastising Kyle, "Zer eez nozing wurst zan drunk wemenz!"

Yes, I can make fun of her accent because she finds it okay to scold immigrants who she knows nothing about.  I don't like Brandi because she is an idiot. Yolanda is just a hypocritical snob.

• Love 7

Wow! That was all kinds of fun. Brandi looks terrible on WWHL. How old is she? She needs to lay off the plastics. Lisa apologized. I thought she handled it well when she shut Kyle's shit stirring down. VVP is still cute, maybe cuter now.

• Love 2

I wonder if King David threw those pants away afterward.  After Yo's hair, there's no more bleach in the house for sterilizing them...

Was anyone convinced when Yo claimed she was used to doing all the work setting up her parties?

I'm in the camp of people who think the drink-toss was producer-driven.

YMwillalmostcertainlyV on this, but here goes.  I know a lot of stuff gets edited out, but Eileen used the term "superfan" several times to describe Brandi.  I never got the vibe that Brandi was a superfan of Eileen's soaps.  It made me wonder... Once you're a big celebrity, do you start buying your own hype and believe that every crazy person who likes you for your work is a superfan?  That may just be the storyline everyone agreed to in advance, however.

• Love 3