Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

The more they post about their "victimization", the more the gossip sites will report it and then, continue to rehash the story, keeping it in the forefront.  

Rinna has been trying to be a victim all season.  Remember her actually saying she thought losing her mother should have gotten MORE than one episode?  In fact she continued to try and make it a story with her dramatic acting and using her talking head segments to remind us how grief stricken she is.  I'm sure she is grieving but trying to use that as an excuse for behavior that has existed long before Lois' death is just attention seeking. 

• Applause 6
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Lisa's inner detective couldn't catch a cold in Siberia in the dead of winter.

Haha!   So true!  Remember her detective work (a google search)  that resulted in diagnosing Yolanda with Munchausen? 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Rinna has been trying to be a victim all season.  Remember her actually saying she thought losing her mother should have gotten MORE than one episode?  In fact she continued to try and make it a story with her dramatic acting and using her talking head segments to remind us how grief stricken she is.  I'm sure she is grieving but trying to use that as an excuse for behavior that has existed long before Lois' death is just attention seeking. 

See here is the thing with Rinna, she has a very short memory and hates to be reminded about the things she has done and said but other people do not forget and I think it might have affected the level of sympathy Rinna has recieved so she lays her grief on thick, it seems I dunno, phony ya' know.  

Who fake cries the best, Erika or Rinna?

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Haha!   So true!  Remember her detective work (a google search)  that resulted in diagnosing Yolanda with Munchausen? 

And, even that, she blamed on LVP, or, was it her hairdresser?? 

Rinna lies so much, or conveniently "doesn't remember" ever saying this or that, I have a hard time following any of her stories.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10

I just read that Diana's Twitter account was suspended. I didn't see her tweet as I don't follow her so I wonder what she said?

ETA -Diana says "I have a Twitter parody account suspend" Whatever that means lol.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Mind Blown 6
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

See here is the thing with Rinna, she has a very short memory and hates to be reminded about the things she has done and said but other people do not forget and I think it might have affected the level of sympathy Rinna has recieved so she lays her grief on thick, it seems I dunno, phony ya' know.  

i-do-not-ever-remember-saying-that-real-

1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Who fake cries the best, Erika or Rinna?

Rinna for me because that soapy single tear falling down her face is incredible!

tumblr_ooepxhbd4S1ql5yr7o1_500.gifv

erika-tears.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=6

• Applause 2
  • LOL 11
14 hours ago, Slakkie said:

No she posted a real message before any of the others.  I think she is staying out of it because for the first time 0 this "segment" is not produced by her.

I’m glad to hear that; I didn’t see it when I went back to look at her IG. 

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Slakkie said:

No she posted a real message before any of the others.  I think she is staying out of it because for the first time 0 this "segment" is not produced by her.

And say what you will - this is not something Kyle would ever agree with and I am sure now is wishing that segment where she said it was "funny" Erika attacked Jax would disappear.

I think both Dorit and Kyle are a lot more decent than Erika, Diana, or Rinna. I hated how dismissive Kyle was by how Erika cursed out Jax, but I'm sure Kyle's horrified by the messages he's received. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I'm sure Kyle's horrified by the messages he's received. 

One would hope. But none of these bitches are exactly known for their empathy. Unless, of course, it's on camera looking sadly out a window and crying over someone else's burglary (which, let's be honest, was probably her crying about the loss of all her Birkins in her own robbery). 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7

Seems like Diana and Rinna have decided to go on the offense. THEY are one ones being harassed and THEIR children are being threatened. They have easily dismissed the awful things said on the social media account of 14 year old Jax. It's now all about them. How dare people mistreat THEM. 

I Don't see how Bravo can can ignore what's happening here. They dropped Dallas and fired half the cast of Vanderpump Rules both over racists comments made by cast members.  Bravo fired Jennie from Salt Lake City over her racist comments made on social media.  They appear not to know what to do about NYC after they let Leah and Ebony blow up this show.  So how they can let this franchise off the hook is beyond comprehension.

I believe that the only way to salvage this show is to fire Rinna and Diana. It will send a strong message to the rest of the cast. It's funny that Kyle, Dorit and even Erika have been pretty silent on this after expressing their support of Bravo's statement. Only Diana and Rinna have made this all about them and their families. As Rinna says isn't it interesting?

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

As Rinna says isn't it interesting?

Ooooh, good one!  I want this show to return to light, frothy entertainment.  By this I mean Dorit fussing about being served white wine in a red wine glass and debates about champagne being served in a coupe glass versus a flute.

• Applause 6
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I believe that the only way to salvage this show is to fire Rinna and Diana. It will send a strong message to the rest of the cast. It's funny that Kyle, Dorit and even Erika have been pretty silent on this after expressing their support of Bravo's statement. Only Diana and Rinna have made this all about them and their families. As Rinna says isn't it interesting?

Both need to go and so does Dorit.  Erika without her protectors will have to man up and she needs the money so she will play ball.  Kyle is not ready to give up her crown and will play ball. 

• Love 5

Somehow this is LVP's fault? LOL Rinna... the reach!

And there she goes mentioning Kathy and Aspen again. 

Time to start talking about The Husband. Rinna deserves to go down in flames. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, funnygirl said:

“You all tell me what’s going on here.”

Sure Rinna, no problem. You fucked up.

Own it.

• Fire 2
  • Applause 8
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I'm not sure if Erika even qualifies as a BH RH anymore.  She lives in a rented poolhouse (or at least it appears to be a poolhouse).  She doesn't have the money for the clothes/looks anymore - her wardrobe, including hair extentions, look like they came from Target and not in the expensive but look cheap way (or even the cheap look expensive way) She doesn't host anything ever.  All the other RH have a life outside this show like families, careers, and even side hustles.

Ericka has lawsuits she can't talk about and a pretend hair extension company.  She isn't dating (just fucking) and either way she isn't doing it on camera.   She wants us to know she's "lit" all the time but angrily denies a drinking problem.   I don't see anything interesting about this former wannabe somebody. 

I mean no shade to Brandi but … I mean she was a broke ex wife messy drunk so Erika sticking around wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility  

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, funnygirl said:

Does anyone know when Rinna posted this?  What happened to her big announcement of only using her social media for fun, fashion and good things", or whatever the hell she said when she scrubbed archived all her other posts about the show?

So much for that!!  

• Applause 1
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Rinna throwing shade at producers over the Jax harassment: it's entirely possible that Bravo engineered those bot attacks.

Please clarify: did Rinna suggest that Bravo producers might be responsible for the Instagram attacks on Jax?

4 hours ago, dosodog said:

LVP is living her best life, celebrating a wedding anniversary and an adorable grandson.

Thank you for sharing; this is the sort of entertainment I would love to see on RHOBH.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I mean no shade to Brandi but … I mean she was a broke ex wife messy drunk so Erika sticking around wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility  

Yeah, that's a good point.  Unfortunately.   Besides, like Brandi I think Andy includes Erika in his favs. 

1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

Yeah, that's a good point.  Unfortunately.   Besides, like Brandi I think Andy includes Erika in his favs. 

That’s interesting that you say this - the last time I saw her on WWHL, (which wasn’t necessarily her most recent, as I miss plenty of episodes) I felt like Andy was ready to launch her every time she opened her cackly mouth - however, that was one of the first times I’d seen her overindulge and act too tipsy even for that show.  I’m pretty sure I wasn’t the only one feeling the second hand embarassment on that one.  

I do wonder if you’re right, he’s kept her around despite it being a controversial call. Maybe for ratings, maybe he feels for her and believes she was not a party to Tom’s shady shit.  Either way, I’m praying she’s not on my screen for more than a couple episodes in the future.  I’ve had it with her selfish ass.  I think she’s twisted.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, dosodog said:

Meanwhile...

LVP is living her best life, celebrating a wedding anniversary and an adorable grandson.

Thank you for posting this. Lisa has an amazing life, and it's nice to see the positivity. She's still gorgeous, and her grandson really is adorable. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Please clarify: did Rinna suggest that Bravo producers might be responsible for the Instagram attacks on Jax?

Paraphrasing.  Rinna is laying in bed and says it is interesting that the RHOBH producer also did Vanderpump Rules and that this shitstorm matches one of their off camera incidents.

Then this Patrick guy pops back up and she commented on an IG story (I think) that Patrick and Kathy probably did the Bots to keep what happens in Aspen buried but this also is something LVP would do.

There were a few more random posts that said similar.  Basically ALL of this is some vast right wing conspiracy to bury what happens in Aspen per Rinna.  Honestly the people who will dilute Aspen is RINNA

• Thanks 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, Slakkie said:

Both need to go and so does Dorit.  Erika without her protectors will have to man up and she needs the money so she will play ball.  Kyle is not ready to give up her crown and will play ball. 

Perhaps but I can’t stand Erika and would like to see her leave with the others. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

That’s interesting that you say this - the last time I saw her on WWHL, (which wasn’t necessarily her most recent, as I miss plenty of episodes) I felt like Andy was ready to launch her every time she opened her cackly mouth - however, that was one of the first times I’d seen her overindulge and act too tipsy even for that show.  I’m pretty sure I wasn’t the only one feeling the second hand embarassment on that one.  

I do wonder if you’re right, he’s kept her around despite it being a controversial call. Maybe for ratings, maybe he feels for her and believes she was not a party to Tom’s shady shit.  Either way, I’m praying she’s not on my screen for more than a couple episodes in the future.  I’ve had it with her selfish ass.  I think she’s twisted.

He is keeping her around because of the massive free publicity Tom and Erika have brought the franchise. As far as feeling for her and believing she was not a party to Tom's actions, are we talking about the same Andy? AKA Satan Andy? He doesn't care if she is guilty or not, he cares about ratings. I do think that, after the reunion, he probably hates her. She was rude and disrespectful to him and everyone else. But, l believe the ratings are decent, as BRAVO shows go, so he is just fine with her, IMO.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Sweet-tea said:

Perhaps but I can’t stand Erika and would like to see her leave with the others. 

Actually, I wish they would get rid of all of the Coven except Erik's and bring in a few smart, strong women like Garcelle and Sutton (NOT Will Smiths ex, whatever her name is) and watch Erika taken down weekly like the Coven did to Denise. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Slakkie said:

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-08-31/appellate-justice-condo-tom-girardi-affair-wire

Erika posted this on Twitter.  Lord this gets worse and worse.  I do sort of feel for Erika - she is getting the brunt of all the heat and the others who also profited are in the shadows.

Did I read this right? That loophole about the judge not being obligated to disclose the payments because of a “dating relationship”? That is absolute bullshit. Doesn’t the California bar have any ethical or conflict-of-interest issues with that? Even if the judge would recuse him/herself from hearing a case the attorney/squeeze is involved in, it still stinks.

The only people I still feel sorry for are the victims. Tom, Erika, and this judge profited handsomely from the money Tom misused, which the victims and their families entrusted Tom to handle properly. Erika’s recurring lack of sincere remorse — except as it concerns herself — puts her way down on the list of aggrieved parties in my book.

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, politichick said:

Damn, those firewalls! What's in the story?

Tom sent her $300k to finance a high end condo in Santa Monica. It had high end finishes and also he gave her gifts of jewelry. She has returned all the gifts and asked that they be auctioned off with the proceeds to benefit the victims that were never compensated at the conclusion of their court cases and the settlements were paid to Tom’s law firm. Mostly stuff I have read here in this thread before. There were so many ads I had trouble reading it. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help. 

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, politichick said:

Damn, those firewalls! What's in the story?

Huh. I was able to read it. Usually with the Times I hit a paywall, too.

🤷‍♀️

Short version is Tom was carrying on with an appellate judge and gave her a LOT of expensive stuff that she’s now returned.

• Love 2

Also posted in Erika’s forum, but since it’s relevant here…

https://pagesix.com/2022/08/31/erika-jayne-scores-win-in-5m-aiding-and-abetting-lawsuit/

2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I had to respond to her .. the fact this woman is giving back everything that was given to her DOESNT do for Erika what she thinks it’s doing. It makes her look worse so this person sees the icky of it and returns the gifts while Erika takes the victims to court to keep gifts bought with stolen funds. She’s a asshole 

This judge is only trying to cover her ass and put as much mileage between herself and the Girardis as possible. She doesn’t want to risk being sucked in to this litigation. Still blows my mind that this raised no ethical red flags. 

Erika just got a big win in court, so she needs to just zip it with the “grifter” bullshit.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

The Judge received $300,000 from Tom toward purchase of a $700,000+ oceanfront condo that the judge then renovated. During their 4-yr affair, Tom also gave the judge jewelry & paid for plastic surgery.  The Judge turned the jewelry over to the bankruptcy trustee to liquidate for the victims - but I don't believe the article mentions return of the $300k that the Judge thought came directly from Tom, but in fact, came from Tom's client trust account (into which a $20 million settlement was deposited - but only contained $411,000 after Tom pillaged it.  Such that, by way of only one example, after years of waiting, one client got $20,000 instead of who knows what he was actually entitled to get.) 

I suppose the trustee can put a lien on the condo (if she still owns it) so if/when the condo is sold, the bankruptcy will recover the $300k - or the judge can give back the $300k - but it's not clear or mentioned in the article, that the judge gave this sum back yet as opposed to just the jewelry. (Or if there was anything else given to her, but not disclosed.) 

Appears this all came up during Erika's deposition to which Erika, always true to herself, stated, "Fuck Me," and then admonished by counsel not to swear.  Erika demanded the Judge be deposed too. Hey, why not? The return of any dollar is one dollar less for Erika to cough up. 

None of this excuses Erika's hanging tight to $750,000 earrings or to any other assets. But   shows how complex/tangled the pursuit for multiple victims in many cases over many years.  ($19.6 million missing from one settlement alone!)  And perhaps, more complex because Tom wasn't caught sooner as some turned a blind eye (if not assisted him - who knows?) & took what Tom stole.  A further tragedy if the money is not fully recovered because some won't give up what was not Tom's to give.  A real test of character here - some passing, some failing.  Interesting for us, but tragic for the victims.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1