Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

(edited)
36 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

I liked Eileen. And unpopular opinion, but I liked Rinna in her first season.

I liked Eileen, too. I also liked Rinna her first season. I even liked Erika when she first arrived, because the others were so shocked and bothered by her. 

It was hilarious how Rinna was put off by Erika's 'Erika Jayne' videos and antics, but then she went on to make her own underwear dancing videos for IG, and the spread eagled dancing on the table in PK's face 🤣 Lisa is the follower of followers! She's the follower-ist! Hahaha

Edited by WhatAmIWatching
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
(edited)

Rinna is the ultimate follower. I remember in season 6 the ladies were having a lunch and Rinna was talking about how put off she was by Ericka's antics and then LVP called her a prude. Rinna's response was pretty much 'Yeah, maybe you're right".

Edited by Hiyo
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

Eileen was a favorite of mine. I felt bad for now she was treated. Vanderpump was an unapologetically intrusive gossip, and Erika exploded at her despite her kindness. 

I really liked Rinna in the beginning too. She can be quite charming and funny. 

• Like 1
  • Love 9

I hope Kim isn't coming back.  She was so hard to watch and nothing about her was interesting at all.  If it came between Kyle and Kim please keep Kyle.  I don't care for her but she is better than Kim.  I don't understand the interest in Kathy except to make Kyle cry other than that she is kind of useless.   I hope it's good bye to Diana, Erika, and Lisa.  Throw in Dorit for good measure too,

• Like 1
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Cool Girls are bad too, but if you're a "girl's girl," then there's no reason to let anyone know that. People will know by how you behave, and Kyle seems to be a shit stirrer with other women so that's why I don't fully trust her. She does what benefits her.

Erika and Kim (IIRC) were the ones who informed us that they didn't have female friends. Those admissions also stuck out to me, so I wasn't surprised when they'd (respectively) act up.

I see.

I remember Erika and Camille being the two to specifically say they prefer the company of men. Vanderpump also said she must be a man and not a woman when she couldn't get along with the others. I always thought that was silly because even if you go off stereotypes, men supposedly are better at apologizing, forgiving and forgetting. That ain't Vanderpump. 

Not saying she didn't, but I don't recall Kim saying she had an issue with women. I think she was just the type to live for her kids and family and not have a bunch of girlfriends like Kyle does. She's probably thrilled to be a grandmother. I'm sure her struggles in life haven't helped as far as making and keeping friends. Even though she doesn't always get along with Kyle, she does also have both an older and younger sister. So she kind of already has built-in girlfriends in her family. She seems to have a lot of love in her life. 

• Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, MyMaui said:

I hope Kim isn't coming back.  She was so hard to watch and nothing about her was interesting at all.  If it came between Kyle and Kim please keep Kyle.  I don't care for her but she is better than Kim.  I don't understand the interest in Kathy except to make Kyle cry other than that she is kind of useless.   I hope it's good bye to Diana, Erika, and Lisa.  Throw in Dorit for good measure too,

Kim's had some good lines, but she's an unstable and (oftentimes) meanspirited alcoholic and drug addict. That's pretty much never a fun thing to watch.

58 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I see.

I remember Erika and Camille being the two to specifically say they prefer the company of men. Vanderpump also said she must be a man and not a woman when she couldn't get along with the others. I always thought that was silly because even if you go off stereotypes, men supposedly are better at apologizing, forgiving and forgetting. That ain't Vanderpump. 

Not saying she didn't, but I don't recall Kim saying she had an issue with women. I think she was just the type to live for her kids and family and not have a bunch of girlfriends like Kyle does. She's probably thrilled to be a grandmother. I'm sure her struggles in life haven't helped as far as making and keeping friends. Even though she doesn't always get along with Kyle, she does also have both an older and younger sister. So she kind of already has built-in girlfriends in her family. She seems to have a lot of love in her life. 

I forgot about Camille. She's the ultimate Pick Me.

In the first season, in one of her talking heads, Kim mentioned that she never really had female friends, so this show would be an adjustment for her. She seemed to look forward to making new female friends, though.

LVP . . . where to begin with her. Ken was pretty misogynistic.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

Kim's had some good lines, but she's an unstable and, oftentimes, meanspirited alcoholic and drug addict. That's pretty much never a fun thing to watch.

I forgot about Camille. She's the ultimate Pick Me.

In the first season, in one of her talking heads, Kim mentioned that she never really had female friends, so this show would be an adjustment for her. She seemed to look forward to making new female friends, though.

LVP . . . where to begin with her. Ken was pretty misogynistic.

I feel like I'd get along with Kim in real life just because I am very protective of people who have a vulnerability about them. They seem to sense that in me and like me. I also get along with kooky people very well. But yeah she could be very difficult. I just hope she's healthier now.

Now that you reminded me, I think Kim said she preferred men during the convo between Camille and Kyle.

It's just that first intro, I took what she said as she just didn't have many friends period. I didn't remember her saying I prefer the company of men, but you're right that she said it during the girl's girl vs other women are always catty with me discussion between her sis and Camille. 

Ken is fiercely protective of his wife. A lot of what he said and did was sweet and husband goals, but there were times I was floored by how he spoke to the other women. 

16 hours ago, ladle said:

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2022/07/25/report-rhobh-season-13-casting-shakeup-in-the-works-kyle-richards-on-the-chopping-block-with-kim-richards-returning-and-kathy-hilton-getting-major-promotion/

Ugh, if true I don’t agree with any of these decisions. ZERO desire to see Kim on my screen again. ZILCH. NADA. In what universe is she a “fan favorite”? Kathy works well in small doses as a “friend of”; it would be a mistake to promote her to a full-time cast member. And this may be an unpopular opinion, but I really can’t imagine this show without Kyle (though I said that about LVP too). I don’t LIKE her but she seems so central to the franchise for me… Why not bring in somebody who will actually take her to task? 

Agree 100%.  I don't threaten to stop watching shows, but I won't be watching dry/actual drunk Kim and the "I'm so silly" Kathy show.

11 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I was fine with Rinna until the "Sooooo angry" smug she did at Denise.  No matter how likable she acts in the future - I won't get over that!

3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Vanderpump also said she must be a man and not a woman when she couldn't get along with the others. I always thought that was silly because even if you go off stereotypes, men supposedly are better at apologizing, forgiving and forgetting. That ain't Vanderpump. 

Haha she identified with the men because she loves dirty teenaged boy humor 😃

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, princelina said:

Agree 100%.  I don't threaten to stop watching shows, but I won't be watching dry/actual drunk Kim and the "I'm so silly" Kathy show.

I was fine with Rinna until the "Sooooo angry" smug she did at Denise.  No matter how likable she acts in the future - I won't get over that!

Haha she identified with the men because she loves dirty teenaged boy humor 😃

I find the Richards & Hiltons interesting, but I wouldn't want the family to take over the show. It should be a diverse group of women and not become like Kardashians.

Yeah Rinna lost me with how she treated Denise.

lol she did say she initially bonded with Brandi over their naughty humor. I can appreciate some dirty humor myself, but I could live without a ton of p***y jokes. 

• Love 3
(edited)
13 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I feel like I'd get along with Kim in real life just because I am very protective of people who have a vulnerability about them. They seem to sense that in me and like me. I also get along with kooky people very well. But yeah she could be very difficult. I just hope she's healthier now.

Now that you reminded me, I think Kim said she preferred men during the convo between Camille and Kyle.

It's just that first intro, I took what she said as she just didn't have many friends period. I didn't remember her saying I prefer the company of men, but you're right that she said it during the girl's girl vs other women are always catty with me discussion between her sis and Camille. 

Ken is fiercely protective of his wife. A lot of what he said and did was sweet and husband goals, but there were times I was floored by how he spoke to the other women. 

I did get the vibe that Kim probably didn't have many friends, period. Big Kathy seems to have raised her daughters to care only (really) about their kids and to see others (and one another) as competition.

I know Ken was protective of LVP. Which was something I didn't see from the other husbands to the extent he got involved, but he could have expressed himself much better than he did without sounding gross.

Right now I'm thinking about how Tom would speak about Erika. I don't like Erika, but he would speak to her as if she was a child, or worse, a pet.

10 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Speaking of Camille...

I had the feeling someone would post this here. 🤣

11 hours ago, princelina said:

I was fine with Rinna until the "Sooooo angry" smug she did at Denise.

What made that scene more awkward was Denise's reaction. You could practically hear her, saying in her head, "What the hell is going on here? You went there?"

Edited by Surrealist
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Does anyone know what this is all about?  Did Bravo seek out yet another grifter? Is she straight up asking for the internet to just send her money? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcQVcNur9Xj/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=75595dd4-484c-4cee-b16b-c0d53bda6549&ig_mid=5160FE9D-03B8-4AC4-A8F2-57F4262BF8F1

..And then it looks like she said in an interview that Rinna is maternal, Diana and Erika are the most authentic on the show. She says Diana is very authentic and real, and Erika is transparent and honest m, interesting and takes responsibility. Whomp whomp we were rooting for you, Sheree.

• Mind Blown 9
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Wait is this Garcelle's friend from the show? Could someone please what she talking about?  Because I have no idea. She sounds like a loon. 

Yes, that's Garcelle's friend!

It appears she's panhandling on the internet, but I hope that's not it, because that's supremely tacky and tone deaf if she is, especially when so many are trying to figure out how to pay rent, bills and buy food. She has a lot of these posted too, for different months.

Those weird posts, combined with her glowing words about Diana, Erika and Rinna, have me side-eyeing her. Definitely don't need yet another villain (or willain) on the show, there's already four! (Four and a half with Dorit?)

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Sutton was right to be concerned!

Here's a summary:

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, Erika Jayne is being named in another lawsuit but this time they are detailing how Erika allegedly posed as someone else to assist her estranged husband, Tom Girardi steal billions of dollars from another victim's funds. Kathy Hilton and Kyle Richards' husbands are also named in this lawsuit.

She went into a bank and posed as Erika White, a fictitious widow and Tom posed as a rich guy's father. They went into a bank with fake documents! They did this to get $27 billion dollars and prevent the real guy's wife from getting the money. This is incredible! 

There was another story about them using these funds to buy Aaron Spelling's former house, which is a freaking mansion! 

Erika isn't going to be able to slither out of this one. Bank of America isn't coming off well either! 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Mind Blown 17
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

Here's a summary:

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, Erika Jayne is being named in another lawsuit but this time they are detailing how Erika allegedly posed as someone else to assist her estranged husband, Tom Girardi steal billions of dollars from another victim's funds. Kathy Hilton and Kyle Richards' husbands are also named in this lawsuit.

So Sutton could have been worried about being implicated with reason! Everyone thought Sutton was being too reactionary but as we see there was something to worry about for Kyle and Kathy, wow.

• Like 1
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 7
6 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

I'm curious what (if anything) will come of that. Kyle has coddled Erika throughout the scandal, and she was so hard on poor Sutton, throwing her under the bus and calling her two-faced. It was that dinner party at Kathy's that Erika threatened Sutton. I wonder if that would have happened if it weren't for Kyle stirring the pot. I don't wish her any bad, but considering how she treated Sutton, not gonna lie, it's hard to feel sorry for her that her family is in any way involved.   

• Love 16
56 minutes ago, emma675 said:

Can someone explain it to me like I'm Kyle? Why would Kathy and Kyle's husband be a part of a lawsuit against Erika?

Mauricio and Rick Hilton are named as officers of two of the several real estate companies named.  It doesn't mean they were specifically involved, but their businesses overlapped with the fraudulent [attempted?] sale of the Spelling manse. 

Or that's how I heard it.  If that's not right someone please correct me. 

• Useful 7
1 hour ago, emma675 said:

Can someone explain it to me like I'm Kyle? Why would Kathy and Kyle's husband be a part of a lawsuit against Erika?

I'm guessing this what happens when Kyle and Mauricio chase real estate clients.

• Applause 2
4 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

She went into a bank and posed as Erika White, a fictitious widow and Tom posed as a rich guy's father. They went into a bank with fake documents! They did this to get $27 billion dollars and prevent the real guy's wife from getting the money. This is incredible! 

There was another story about them using these funds to buy Aaron Spelling's former house, which is a freaking mansion! 

This is the craziest thing that I have read about the whole Erika/Tom Mess. It defies logic. 

• Fire 2
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

This is the craziest thing that I have read about the whole Erika/Tom Mess. It defies logic. 

Right? Pretending to be someone else?

And I don't mean Erika Jayne. 🤣

• LOL 9

It sounds like this is an unverified lawsuit. It really is too absurd to be believed. Although nothing that these 2 did to get their hands on ill-gotten money is not  totally out of the realm of reality. 

• Like 1
  • Love 14

I just read an article discussing this lawsuit and that it was filed a year ago. And at that time, no verification from anyone or any source had been  found.  Plus this guy represents himself in the numerous lawsuits he files.  Sounds like he has a screw loose.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
On 7/30/2022 at 6:55 PM, WhatAmIWatching said:

Does anyone know what this is all about?  Did Bravo seek out yet another grifter? Is she straight up asking for the internet to just send her money? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcQVcNur9Xj/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=75595dd4-484c-4cee-b16b-c0d53bda6549&ig_mid=5160FE9D-03B8-4AC4-A8F2-57F4262BF8F1

..And then it looks like she said in an interview that Rinna is maternal, Diana and Erika are the most authentic on the show. She says Diana is very authentic and real, and Erika is transparent and honest m, interesting and takes responsibility. Whomp whomp we were rooting for you, Sheree.

I listened to the podcast and she confused me.  Everyone was nice and fabulous etc so it tells me one thing.  The entire show is fake or she is entirely fake.  I know which one I lean towards.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

I listened to another podcast of a woman who said she read all the documents in the filing, over 45 pages, and there are a lot of receipts and it looks legit. 

It’s hard to believe they would be this stupid though and that Bank of America would fall for this, accepting their fake IDs and giving them access to the funds!

• Applause 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

I listened to another podcast of a woman who said she read all the documents in the filing, over 45 pages, and there are a lot of receipts and it looks legit. 

It’s hard to believe they would be this stupid though and that Bank of America would fall for this, accepting their fake IDs and giving them access to the funds!

I call BS on the lawsuit - I am a banker and if they accepted forged documents the the Feds are going to rain holy hell down on them.  With the Patriot Act and Ban Secrecy / Anti-Money Laundering if they allowed this the bank would be shut down. 

IF they did this (which I do not believe) then they would already be in jail - then to add Mauricio and PK - this is one of those things people WISH was true but this would not be in civil court if it happens

• Useful 9
  • Love 7
21 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Mauricio and Rick Hilton are named as officers of two of the several real estate companies named.  It doesn't mean they were specifically involved, but their businesses overlapped with the fraudulent [attempted?] sale of the Spelling manse. 

Or that's how I heard it.  If that's not right someone please correct me. 

They likely represented Tom and Erika in the purchase and subsequent sale if there was one. What I don't get is why their competing companies were involved? Unless the Girardi's were actually smart enough to hire both-naybe one for the purchase and one for the sale? In order to deliberately implicate them. It's not the first time Mauricio has been involved-allegedly, in Real Rstate fraud. Obviously Mauricio knew who they were. The other thing I don't get is why there aren't charges. If Erika signed posed as someone she isn't to perpetuate a fraud, that's a clear crime. 

11 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

“an actress and disgraced reality performer, Erika Girardi”

Hee!

”actress”?!?!?!

Well, she has been trying to act innocent. No one said she was a good actress😆

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Slakkie said:

I call BS on the lawsuit - I am a banker and if they accepted forged documents the the Feds are going to rain holy hell down on them.  With the Patriot Act and Ban Secrecy / Anti-Money Laundering if they allowed this the bank would be shut down. 

IF they did this (which I do not believe) then they would already be in jail - then to add Mauricio and PK - this is one of those things people WISH was true but this would not be in civil court if it happens

Well, there is either a lawsuit or not, that much can be verified. It does seem suspect that Erika's nemesis, Richard's, hasn't brought this up.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, 65mickey said:

This is crazy. I need Sutton to read this 3 times and then explain it all to me. But it does sound like Mauricio and Rick Hilton have some involvement in this  

But, Mauricio and Rick do not work together. That may be the biggest red flag on this. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Honestly, Taylor makes a good Housewife in the sense that she doesn't hold back. And she has more class than people like Brandi, Erika, etc. 

I've never watched RHOC, but maybe once I get through RNOY, I'll give it a chance. I think it's the OG Housewives, but I could be wrong. 

• Love 2
On 7/31/2022 at 9:00 AM, Sweet-tea said:

Here's a summary:

Erika isn't going to be able to slither out of this one. Bank of America isn't coming off well either! 

I was wondering when this would pop up!  Could there be any validity to this???

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Slakkie said:

Not necessarily.  The woman who black widowed my dad forged docs taking all the money out of my dad's house (and forged the reverse mortgage docs and irrevocable trust docs, her friend was a notary).  The RM lender knew it was fraud before I did (I was calling to alert them I suspected fraud).  Because the DA wouldn't file charges against her, the lender did nothing except make me and my sisters pay back the RM funds.  THE LENDER told us there was fraud, sent her a letter to pay it back, but dropped it when the DA did squat.  The lender ended up firing the employee who told us.  But he saved our bacon by telling us enough that we could protect SOME things.  

Until this is proven false, I will assume it is true.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 8
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 6
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Not necessarily.  The woman who black widowed my dad forged docs taking all the money out of my dad's house (and forged the reverse mortgage docs and irrevocable trust docs, her friend was a notary).  The RM lender knew it was fraud before I did (I was calling to alert them I suspected fraud).  Because the DA wouldn't file charges against her, the lender did nothing except make me and my sisters pay back the RM funds.  THE LENDER told us there was fraud, sent her a letter to pay it back, but dropped it when the DA did squat.  The lender ended up firing the employee who told us.  But he saved our bacon by telling us enough that we could protect SOME things.  

Until this is proven false, I will assume it is true.

I am so, so sorry that this happened. This is so terrible. I am very sad for your family.

• Sad 3
  • Love 6