Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

I guess I just think this is all such a low point, even for this show, that even Rinna having involvement would shock me. You have to be the lowest of the low to be able to hurt kids.

Maybe subconsciously I think Rinna has a heart deep down cause I was once a fan, but I really think there's a big difference between being nasty to grown women on a TV show than being part of vile racism, harassment and threats towards a 14-year-old boy.

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I guess I just think this is all such a low point, even for this show, that even Rinna having involvement would shock me. You have to be the lowest of the low to be able to hurt kids.

Maybe subconsciously I think Rinna has a heart deep down cause I was once a fan, but I really think there's a big difference between being nasty to grown women on a TV show than being part of vile racism, harassment and threats towards a 14-year-old boy.

100% get what you are saying. 

I honestly deep down think it’s possibly some “fans” of the show. I mean some of these fandoms get obsessed with some of these people and take anything said against them like you are attacking the fan personally. It’s gross but in the realm of possibility 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Slakkie said:

On IG - trying to say Garcelle was mocking her miscarriage which she was not.  She was going really hard - calling people cancer and trolls and talking crap at Garcelle.  The next day the bot attack started on Garcelle's son.

Diana's unstable. I'm not sure exactly why she is. Could be for a multitude of reasons, but I'm not sure going on this show was a great idea for her. Technically, she doesn't really need it. Neuro water? Maybe. Asher's career? I can't imagine being on this show would help him when so many seem to dislike Diana.

Granted I would argue that Sutton doesn't need this show either, but I figured she joined to promote her store.

4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I honestly deep down think it’s possibly some “fans” of the show. I mean some of these fandoms get obsessed with some of these people and take anything said against them like you are attacking the fan personally. It’s gross but in the realm of possibility 

A lot of different fandoms are really hardcore. It's actually pretty scary.

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I think there are individuals who would target a son because that is the easiest way to hurt the parent.

• Like 2
  • Sad 5
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Diana's unstable. I'm not sure exactly why she is. Could be for a multitude of reasons, but I'm not sure going on this show was a great idea for her. Technically, she doesn't really need it. Neuro water? Maybe. Asher's career? I can't imagine being on this show would help him when so many seem to dislike Diana.

Granted I would argue that Sutton doesn't need this show either, but I figured she joined to promote her store.

A lot of different fandoms are really hardcore. It's actually pretty scary.

I just find it hard to believe that Diana has fans. Or Rinna for that matter. Erika has her gay followers who danced to her "music" in the clubs, and I imagine that's her only fanbase.

• Applause 5
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I just find it hard to believe that Diana has fans. Or Rinna for that matter. Erika has her gay followers who danced to her "music" in the clubs, and I imagine that's her only fanbase.

Oh they have fans ..And they say some wacky stuff on the twits ….and they go deep with the delusions .. now they are trying to say that no one cares when Erika’s son was bullied or when Rinna’s “children” are bullied .. 

• Mind Blown 5
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

You can’t make this stuff up

I'm obviously against any of these women's children's being attacked, especially one who's never appeared on the show like Erika's son. There are sadly lots of crazies out there, and I'm sure all the Housewives have experienced stuff regarding their kids. That said, Garcelle's son is FOURTEEN getting endless disgusting messages sent directly to him. Come on! I don't think Erika was behind it, but she sure sounds dismissive of it. She doesn't have to love Garcelle to be outraged by this. Anyone who has any decency would be vehemently against harassing minor kids. 

• Applause 7
  • Love 12
Just now, RealHousewife said:

I'm obviously against any of these women's children's being attacked, especially one who's never appeared on the show like Erika's son. There are sadly lots of crazies out there, and I'm sure all the Housewives have experienced stuff regarding their kids. That said, Garcelle's son is FOURTEEN getting endless disgusting messages sent directly to him. Come on! I don't think Erika was behind it, but she sure sounds dismissive of it. She doesn't have to love Garcelle to be outraged by this. Anyone who has any decency would be vehemently against harassing minor kids. 

I think that’s the crux of it.. a underage child has no control over being on this show … none ..no one is saying bullying is ok but at a certain point when those “kids” actively become a part of the show with talking heads and things then that’s their choice and they are open to criticism just like anyone else ON the show .

. plus these woman came after Denise’s children themselves so you can’t say don’t attack my kids but let me talk crap about yours 

• Applause 13
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think that’s the crux of it.. a underage child has no control over being on this show … none ..no one is saying bullying is ok but at a certain point when those “kids” actively become a part of the show with talking heads and things then that’s their choice and they are open to criticism just like anyone else ON the show .

. plus these woman came after Denise’s children themselves so you can’t say don’t attack my kids but let me talk crap about yours 

It definitely makes it worse the younger the are.

I'm generally not the most critical of Housewife kids, even the ones a bit older. I'd hate for some of the stupid stuff I said in my teens or early 20s to be on camera (not that I don't still say some stupid stuff, but you know what I mean). The brain is still forming at that age. Like Rinna's girls saying chub-chubs, was it nice? No, but it's like, have you met teenagers? They weren't talking about anyone specific, so I didn't see cruelty. With Meredith's son on Salt Lake, everyone got annoyed by her talking about him as if he were a little kid, and he was heavily featured. I get the fans' idea to a degree, but still kind of get Meredith too. He's ultimately still her kid, very young, and I got the impression he played up some stuff for the show. I also wouldn't put it past Jen Shah to harass kids, for obvious reasons. 

The only Housewife kid I really dislike is Alexia off Miami's son Peter. That man is bad news. 

Erika's the worst because she went psychotic over a bad analogy, and has been disrespectful of multiple kids at this point-Jax, Oliver, and Denise's girls. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 5
55 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I don’t think there is a maternal bone in that woman’s body - there can’t possibly be, or she would not have left her son to head out West.  Her dismissiveness doesn’t surprise me, which is so sad to say.  

When PK described her as “cold”, he’d only seen the tip of the iceberg.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

You can’t make this stuff up

I don't see how these crazy people can compare a 30+ year old man to a 14 year old child

If Bravo doesn't clean house on BH, this entire show is going to wind up in the toilet...as if it isn't already avoiding the flush cycle.

• Applause 5
  • Love 15
8 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

I don't see how these crazy people can compare a 30+ year old man to a 14 year old child

If Bravo doesn't clean house on BH, this entire show is going to wind up in the toilet...as if it isn't already avoiding the flush cycle.

True. Erika's son isn't even late teens or early 20s, he's nearly as old as me. 

20 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

By definition that leaves out Erika and many of the RHoBH. 

Touché COSMO, touché.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I kind of expect Erika's adult LAPD officer son to have a thicker skin than a 14-year-old boy should be expected to have.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 9
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Surrealist said:

I kind of expect Erika's adult LAPD officer son to have a thicker skin than a 14-year-old boy should be expected to have.

For real! LAPD officer shouldn't be compared to someone just out of middle school. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • Love 7

Not to mention that a lot of the posts sent to Jax were about Oliver, Garcelle's adult son. They were very unkind towards Oliver, yet Garcelle is mostly voicing her disappointment/anger over them going after her underage son.

• Applause 2
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I think Diana is, somehow, behind everything that's going on.

This would be the type of low-level plausible deniability bs that she would do for revenge. She acts and talks like a moustache-twirling villain, but I can see it being true about her.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7

Diana is a shady motherfucker so I could totally see her being behind it.

Erika needs to be fired. She is a piece of shit and doesn’t bring anything to the show. Stupid Rinna can go too.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, Marley said:

Diana is a shady motherfucker so I could totally see her being behind it.

Erika needs to be fired. She is a piece of shit and doesn’t bring anything to the show. Stupid Rinna can go too.

Now that this has hit national press I think Bravo fas to break these people up.  It has gone too far.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 12

These Hos complaining about Bravo putting out a statement regarding the harassment of Jax because Bravo never put out statements for their precious spawn? Bitches, please. First of all, this is a whole other level of harassment. Secondly, stop it. This is now happening and Bravo is saying something now. The past is the past and there is no changing it; complaining about it makes the complainers look like the stupid, gobby cows they are. It’s the “I didn’t get help, so no one can” philosophy that seems so prevalent now with people whose heads are so far up their own asses they can’t see.  

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 9
  • Love 9

This sounds as if Rinna's publicist hired Summers (Sommers?) specifically to generate negative attention/posts towards Jax, and Sommers subcontracted to a third-party offshore company to create the actual bots/campaign. It sounds as if the offshore company went hog wild, and Sommers is trying to claim he did not know the campaign would be racially offensive. So Sommers admitted to knowingly and purposefully generating a negative campaign against a minor.

I think the Youtube poster is also saying Diana has used the same publicist? And remember that when Erika's grifter story first broke, and people wondered why Rinna was supporting her, it was said they share an agent (publicist too?).

Haven't we seen that using the Internet to harrass minors is illegal, at least in the US? (Maybe the reason for offshore company) Isn't Jax the victim of a hate crime, which is subject to investigation by the FBI?

Watch everyone tap dance to try absolve themselves of responsibility for this foul mess.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
52 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

This sounds as if Rinna's publicist hired Summers (Sommers?) specifically to generate negative attention/posts towards Jax, and Sommers subcontracted to a third-party offshore company to create the actual bots/campaign. It sounds as if the offshore company went hog wild, and Sommers is trying to claim he did not know the campaign would be racially offensive. I think the poster is also saying Diana has used the same publicist? And remember that when Erika's grifter story first broke, and people wondered why Rinna was supporting her, it was said they share an agent (publicist too?).

Haven't we seen that using the Internet to harrass minors is illegal, at least in the US? (Maybe the reason for offshore company) Isn't Jax the victim of a hate crime, which is subject to investigation by the FBI?

Watch everyone tap dance to try absolve themselves of responsibility for this foul mess.

Apparently the guy claiming all of this is a liar tho. He also posted that bravo reached out to him to invite him to the reunion to talk about it … and it’s been confirmed he is a lying liar that lies … why do people do this when it’s so easy to fact check? Did he not wonder what people would say when the reunion aird and he wasn’t on? 

however his connection to all of this IS Lisa Rinna .. he does know her and she him he did have proof of that 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 6
On 8/25/2022 at 10:48 PM, RealHousewife said:

But Erika's dismissive of the widows, orphans and burn victims too!  AND ERIKA is the one who told the 14 year old CHILD to get the fuck outta here, if I'm not mistaken.  And if it's good enough for Garcelle's CHILD, let's just go on and pick on Porsha, the chub-chubs (both grown though), Diana's adorable little baby....  I mean, let's pick on TEDDI'S little children too!!  Just so amazingly DUMB of them to choose this path with the "what about" ism when they could just put the kibosh on it.

Although, if RINNA had a hand in this bullshit, she's gonna need a visit from the Popo!  This is some straight up law breaking here.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Applause 5
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

Just so amazingly DUMB of them to choose this path with the "what about" ism when they could just put the kibosh on it.

YEP to the YEPth degree.  

I really liked this franchise back in the day.  Mi chapeau to the poster who likened this to watching the circle of the flush.  I'm watching to see what happens in Aspen (since it has been hyped since, when?  June?). I want to see Bravo "pause" this before the BravoCon.  Wonder how that conversation is going.

I don't follow the BravoCon discussion, anybody know if Dallas HWs will be there?  How about Ebony or Leah?  Heh, I think I could have fun if I were to attend (and no way in hell about that).

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Welp, late to the thread but how depressing and how enraging this whole thing is. I'm kind of beside myself with all of this. I feel like we should all let Bravo know, that no, we are not having this. We are not doing it. We need them to take a break from being evil and get someone to cybersleuthing to figure out which HW is tied to this and then remove said HW from the show. Period. There's a line, and depending on taste, it may be debatable where that line is at times, BUT death threats (knee on neck -- I just about choked when I saw that) to a fourteen year old kid is as far over the line as anything I have ever seen on any of these shows.  

I also didn't like Erika's comment on the subject, as it was too generic and this is not the time for that. This is a stand alone event; it's not right to lump it in with garden variety assholism, imo.  Sure, leave the kids alone -- I do agree with that sentiment, but a death threat to a 14 year old is another matter entirely and should be treated as such. I am depressed I even need to type that out. And I really hope the police are involved.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 9
31 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Lol it’s like this never stops… now Lisa Rinna is saying it’s ODD all of this is going on before the “Aspen” trip … so is she blaming producers, Kathy, wait Lisa Vanderpump? What the what? 

Margaret’s fault.

But do you know what she talking about that happened w vanderpump?

• LOL 7
4 minutes ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Margaret’s fault.

But do you know what she talking about that happened w vanderpump?

Everything to Rinna is vanderpumps fault .. it’s probably her fault that Harry threw her under the bus that he never was upset about the sauce .. she’s nuts 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
49 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Lol it’s like this never stops… now Lisa Rinna is saying it’s ODD all of this is going on before the “Aspen” trip … so is she blaming producers, Kathy, wait Lisa Vanderpump? What the what? 

Rinna getting all Robert Stack on us…

LVP could die* and Rinna would be all “isn’t it interesting… she DIES right when OUR SEASON FINALE is about to happen… isn’t it INTERESTING that SOMEONE PASSES AWAY RIGHT BEFORE our BIG MOMENT???”

All roads lead to LVP I guess. 🙄 

Way to deflect.

UGH she makes me sick. 

*A little sad, sorry 

Edited by ivygirl
  • Like 3
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Rinna getting all Robert Stack on us…

LVP could die* and Rinna would be all “isn’t it interesting… she DIES right when OUR SEASON FINALE is about to happen… isn’t it INTERESTING that SOMEONE PASSES AWAY RIGHT BEFORE our BIG MOMENT???”

All roads lead to LVP I guess. 🙄 

*A little sad, sorry 

If she ever actually took accountability and responsibility for her actions without trying to deflect to someone else I’d fall over dead. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

So Lisa is hinting that the producer of the show is somehow implicated in this.  For what exactly? It seems like she is saying this didn't happen on the show but online implying it is not a big deal. QVC cut her loose because she turned on them online and started bitching about QVC. One doesn't bite the hand that feeds them.  She never learns to keep those giant lips of hers closed. She is making things look worse for herself. Yes Lisa why are people looking at you? You tell us.  I do find this interesting. 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
53 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

So Lisa is hinting that the producer of the show is somehow implicated in this.  For what exactly? 

Apparently to deflect from Aspen and whatever “racist” comment Kathy allegedly made. They are trying EVERYTHING to deflect from their behavior on the show lol. So “producers” are trying to make them look bad “online” to minimize whatever it is she blaming Kathy for that hasn’t been aird yet? Make it make sense.. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

No Bitch, I don't find it "INTERESTING" at ALL!!!!  You are a slug, you are completely deflecting your PART in this shit and just because it's happening right before ASPEN is just a coincidence.  Whatever the reason, Rinna: YOU NEED TO GET THE F*** off this show!!! Buh-bye.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 13
41 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

No Bitch, I don't find it "INTERESTING" at ALL!!!!  You are a slug, you are completely deflecting your PART in this shit and just because it's happening right before ASPEN is just a coincidence.  Whatever the reason, Rinna: YOU NEED TO GET THE F*** off this show!!! Buh-bye.

These bitches, Rinna especially, keep deflecting to Aspen and whatever happens there because they fully intend on beating that dead horse with finger-pointing for the remainder of the season and probably had plans for a gang-up over it for the reunion.

However, regardless of what happens in Aspen, it doesn't take away from Fox Force's continuous shitty behavior. So whoever their Aspen target is, because someone apparently does a tsk tsk bad thing (my guess is Kathy?), it does not take away from Rinna/Erika/Diana/Kyle/Dorit's bullshit. I think viewers are en masse finally getting tired of their constant hypocrisy and are calling it out, and instead of OWNING IT, they want to blame viewers for taking a stand. 

The gaslighting is insane. I'm to the point where I don't even care what happens in Aspen. Unless one of the Ho'wives murders someone in cold blood, the Fox Force don't have a moral leg to stand on. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 11

I don't follow their SM outside of what you guys post here so this is a real question:  Has Kyle weighed in on this mess?  I'm wondering if she's smart enough to stay out of the fray. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, funnygirl said:

These bitches, Rinna especially, keep deflecting to Aspen and whatever happens there because they fully intend on beating that dead horse with finger-pointing for the remainder of the season and probably had plans for a gang-up over it for the reunion.

However, regardless of what happens in Aspen, it doesn't take away from Fox Force's continuous shitty behavior. So whoever their Aspen target is, because someone apparently does a tsk tsk bad thing (my guess is Kathy?), it does not take away from Rinna/Erika/Diana/Kyle/Dorit's bullshit. I think viewers are en masse finally getting tired of their constant hypocrisy and are calling it out, and instead of OWNING IT, they want to blame viewers for taking a stand. 

The gaslighting is insane. I'm to the point where I don't even care what happens in Aspen. Unless one of the Ho'wives murders someone in cold blood, the Fox Force don't have a moral leg to stand on. 

MTE. If Kathy disappoints us, it will be a bummer. I really like her and don't want the rumors to be true. Even if they are, Fox Force 5 still sucks. They're not suddenly heroes.

• Applause 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I don't follow their SM outside of what you guys post here so this is a real question:  Has Kyle weighed in on this mess?  I'm wondering if she's smart enough to stay out of the fray. 

Unless I missed a Story that disappeared, she only has posted the Black Square of Bravo Disappointment with Viewers. At least she kept the comments on.

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
6 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Unless I missed a Story that disappeared, she only has posted the Black Square of Bravo Disappointment with Viewers. At least she kept the comments on.

No she posted a real message before any of the others.  I think she is staying out of it because for the first time 0 this "segment" is not produced by her.

And say what you will - this is not something Kyle would ever agree with and I am sure now is wishing that segment where she said it was "funny" Erika attacked Jax would disappear.

In other news Rinna seems to have spiraled yet again and wiped her SM of all things RHOBH.  Maybe she wont show up to the reunion.  I think she is so pissed that whatever happened in Aspen will not get the publicity she wants.  I do not believe it whatever it is even if caught on camera.  That is how much I now loathe her and Erika and Diana

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5

Now Diana has hired body guards to protect her 24/7 because of death threats from RHBH fans "so she says." She is trying make herself the real victim here not Jax. I can see it now Rinna, Erika and Diana trying to force out a tear at the reunion while saying that they live in fear for their lives because of this. The infamous You don't know what I go through at night will be trotted out in some fashion by Erika and the other two.  Not going to work this time.

• Like 5
  • Love 7
On 8/28/2022 at 7:27 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

I am sooo confused over all of this.  

So, first, some random guy (Patrick Somers - ?) claims he was hired by Rinna's PR people to spam a 14 year old's SM, but that got out of hand by whatever "overseas company" he hired to do the spamming.  And, he is also alluding to the fact that Diana may also be somehow involved?  Personally, I don't know if I totally believe this random guy, but it wouldn't surprise me if there is some truth buried somewhere in there.

Now, Rinna is denying that, but saying that it's a "coinkidink"/coincidence that this is all playing out on SM prior to the airing of the supposed BIG episodes of the Aspen trip, because the producer is the same producer as the one on Vanderpump Rules when cast members of that show posted racial slurs on their SM?  So, is Rinna blaming the producer for what has happened on SM??  That the producer is somehow behind the spamming of a child of a RHBH cast member?  The producer engineered this heinous act to deflect from what really happened while in Aspen?  The producer is "protecting" another housewife, presumably Kathy?  THAT seems more unbelievable than the random guy hired by a PR person.  Pretty powerful producer if they have control over other people's social media accounts, including the now fired Vanderpump Rules cast members.

What I find very coincidental about this whole thing is that Rinna, Diana and Erika were all recently vacationing together in Hawaii, just a few weeks prior to this spamming of Jax's SM.  Seems fishy to me-almost like a somewhat secret summit meeting to do damage control to protect their jobs.  Then, Erika gets slapped with supeonas at the airport and reporters picked up the whole thing.

I also thought that I read that a lot of what happened with Kathy in Aspen will not even be shown on the Aspen episodes because it was so bad, even the editors and producers won't put it out there?  Why would a producer try to do this whole elaborate, hateful stunt to protect someone from something that isn't even going to be aired? 

What really pisses me off is that Rinna and Diana continue to post about this, but making it all about them and how they are victims, rather than Jax, who is the ONLY victim in this!!  Why not use their SM for good things?  Why not just let this all die down and let the kid live his life?  The more they post about their "victimization", the more the gossip sites will report it and then, continue to rehash the story, keeping it in the forefront.  

And, again, I think that if these shows are going to continue, there should be a clause in the cast's contracts that they CANNOT use their social media accounts to plead their case, defend their actions or bash another cast member while the show is airing.  I know that will never happen, because social media creates buzz and brings viewers to the shows, but it's gotten so out of control at this point.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Applause 2
  • Love 14