Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am so, so sorry that this happened. This is so terrible. I am very sad for your family.

Thank you!  There were at least 2 men after my dad.  We were able to help one.  

• Mind Blown 8
  • Hugs 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Apparently Taylor will be joining RHOC…

Taylor from the early seasons of BH? Interesting. I see Tamra's back too. Wonder how those two will fare together.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I listened to another podcast of a woman who said she read all the documents in the filing, over 45 pages, and there are a lot of receipts and it looks legit. 

It’s hard to believe they would be this stupid though and that Bank of America would fall for this, accepting their fake IDs and giving them access to the funds!

I do not really believe this happened, but I worked in Compliance the last several years of my career and I can say, no matter how hard we tried to enforce all of the various regulations that are designed to avoid fraud and money laundering, mistakes are made. If you have enough money to start with, fake ID'S can be pretty damn good. However, if this was legit, it would have been highly publicized prior to this.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, chlban said:

Well, there is either a lawsuit or not, that much can be verified. It does seem suspect that Erika's nemesis, Richard's, hasn't brought this up.

He did and said he thought it was false. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, chlban said:

Taylor from the early seasons of BH? Interesting. I see Tamra's back too. Wonder how those two will fare together.

I stopped watching the RH show on Peacock…at Dorinda’s. How did those two get along there?

I bet it’s really chapping Vicki’s ass that Tamra and now Taylor have been asked back. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

I REALLY don’t want to see Vicki back even tho she wasn’t as annoying as she usually is. But I really don’t want her ANTi science MLM hun of a daughter on. That girl and her hubs are not well. They don’t need any more exposure to push their misinformation and dangerous faccist stances.  

• Applause 2
  • Love 7

Tamra and Taylor were ok together. I'm sure Vicki is upset, but she congratulated Tamra.

As for Vicki's daughter, and son in law, he is a nut job who doesn't work, but he promotes products (including those of a Keto diet) on IG as an "influencer", and she still works when she doesn't have babies. She was/is so desperate to be with him that she follows religiously what he commands.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Sad 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Tamra and Taylor were ok together. I'm sure Vicki is upset, but she congratulated Tamra.

As for Vicki's daughter, and son in law, he is a nut job who doesn't work, but he promotes products (including those of a Keto diet) on IG as an "influencer", and she still works when she doesn't have babies. She was/is so desperate to be with him that she follows what he commands religiously. 

They scare me. We can disagree politically (that doesn’t mean me as a BIPOC person tolerates racism or frankly any human rights disrespect. Period) but not believing in science and supporting Facism? The line to politeness and humanity must be drawn somewhere. 
I also don’t need to see Tamra’s eldest incel son either. 
I get that Brianna is pleasing her hubs but I disagree with my husband politically. He sees things from a white Latino prospective and I see things from a person of color. We see our world view and morality the same, sure. But at the time I am an artist who is working on her book and he’s the breadwinner. I still CHECK him when he’s wrong in his Privelege, Brianna works- she has her own coins. She believes that trash he spews on several levels. Frankly seeing her mother be a racist, xenophobic assclown on many occasions, I ain’t surprised. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

https://allaboutthetea.com/2022/08/01/the-fbi-called-on-rhobh-newbie-sheree-zampino-for-selling-counterfeit-purses-online/

Apparently Sheree didn’t get much money from the Will Smith divorce if she has to sell counterfeit bags.  What a loser.  

What a disappointment. I was hoping she'd be a great addition to Garcelle and Sutton, but then she was asking how Sutton's approach is working for her (why don't you lecture the mean girls instead), and now this. 

Edited by Glama
Typo
  • Applause 6
  • Love 8
On 8/2/2022 at 12:34 PM, lamujerdecente said:

I REALLY don’t want to see Vicki back even tho she wasn’t as annoying as she usually is. But I really don’t want her ANTi science MLM hun of a daughter on. That girl and her hubs are not well. They don’t need any more exposure to push their misinformation and dangerous faccist stances.  

What is the scoop on this?  I tried to do a search but didn’t find anything 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Glama said:

then she was asking how Sutton's approach is working for her (why don't you lecture the mean girls instead). 

This is where she lost me. And if I'm not mistaken, she's glowing in her words for the bullies.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 9

Really entertaining thread on the Realhousewives subreddit, with people asking questions for the reunion. A lot of really funny — and good — ones. My favorite: “Why are half of you still here?”

Others: Did Dorit buy the My Hand In Yours tumbler and/or wind chime? Why does Rinna expect sympathy for her mother’s passing when she showed NONE toward LVP with her brother and mother? Has Diana ever heard of lip balm?

And there’s this comment….fire people at the end of the reunion. “Rinna, Erika, Kyle, and Diana, you WON’T be joining us next season.” Can you just picture this? They all think it’s Andy’s poor attempt at bullshitting humor, but it’s NOT? “Ladies, I’m not kidding. GTFO my set.” 

Puleeze, Andy, do this!

• Love 18
41 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Really entertaining thread on the Realhousewives subreddit, with people asking questions for the reunion. A lot of really funny — and good — ones. My favorite: “Why are half of you still here?”

Others: Did Dorit buy the My Hand In Yours tumbler and/or wind chime? Why does Rinna expect sympathy for her mother’s passing when she showed NONE toward LVP with her brother and mother? Has Diana ever heard of lip balm?

And there’s this comment….fire people at the end of the reunion. “Rinna, Erika, Kyle, and Diana, you WON’T be joining us next season.” Can you just picture this? They all think it’s Andy’s poor attempt at bullshitting humor, but it’s NOT? “Ladies, I’m not kidding. GTFO my set.” 

Puleeze, Andy, do this!

So glad someone else reads the subs too.

They can be infuriating at times.

I would die if Andy announced to those ladies that they aren't coming back. 😂

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I still don't know what happened with Kathy Hilton and why she didn't return this year.  The 2 original shows, OC and NYC tried dumping a few of the long time housewives and replacing them with younger versions. Ebony and Leah pretty much tanked NY, and the last few on OC, Noella, Dr Jen and 2 whose names I can't remember from 2 seasons ago were awful choices.  Now they are all gone.The ratings for these 2 shows were way down last season.  Whoever is doing the casting for these shows can't seem to get it right. So they might be sticking the group that they have rather than clean house. Except I want Diana off. She brings nothing to the show but a licking tongue and pursed lips.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Surrealist said:

So glad someone else reads the subs too.

They can be infuriating at times.

I would die if Andy announced to those ladies that they aren't coming back. 😂

I read it mainly to get the gossip. 

• Like 2
  • Wink 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

I still don't know what happened with Kathy Hilton and why she didn't return this year.  The 2 original shows, OC and NYC tried dumping a few of the long time housewives and replacing them with younger versions. Ebony and Leah pretty much tanked NY, and the last few on OC, Noella, Dr Jen and 2 whose names I can't remember from 2 seasons ago were awful choices.  Now they are all gone.The ratings for these 2 shows were way down last season.  Whoever is doing the casting for these shows can't seem to get it right. So they might be sticking the group that they have rather than clean house. Except I want Diana off. She brings nothing to the show but a licking tongue and pursed lips.  

I don’t know, either. I don’t recall her being recast as a “Friend Of,” which is pretty much what she is now. Kathy can be an asset — I enjoyed her last season. Maybe that’s why…Kyle doesn’t want to share the show with her? 

The way all these shows seem to be tanking (I’ve heard Dubai’s ratings are really bad, but I’m not surprised at that), I think it’s a sign that they’re on their way out. People watch for entertainment, and TBH, a lot of them are anything but anymore.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

They all think it’s Andy’s poor attempt at bullshitting humor, but it’s NOT? “Ladies, I’m not kidding. GTFO my set.” 

The Val Kilmer moment

28 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

(I’ve heard Dubai’s ratings are really bad,

I’ve not been able to keep watching this after about the first two episodes 😕

• Love 4

I only watched this last week to see the wedding of Caroline and her boy toy. And to see a couple of the Ladies of London. However that was disappointing. I don't think that they said 2 sentences. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

People watch for entertainment, and TBH, a lot of them are anything but anymore.

While I only watch RHOBH, it's become beyond cringeworthy at this point. I agree that they might be on their way out.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I don’t recall her being recast as a “Friend Of,” which is pretty much what she is now.

That's what she is and that's what she was last season too.  They just used her a lot more than other "friends of".  

I think the scuttlebutt was that she wanted more money so she was holding out for something which is why she wasn't in the first bunch of episodes. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I still don't know what happened with Kathy Hilton and why she didn't return this year. 

I assumed because filming overlapped with Paris' wedding  and Kathy (or Paris) sold their own reality show/special about that.   I don't really know the dates though, but I did see an ad for the show.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Check Ryan Culberson's Instagram.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I assumed because filming overlapped with Paris' wedding  and Kathy (or Paris) sold their own reality show/special about that.   I don't really know the dates though, but I did see an ad for the show.  

Yes, I heard her say on another show (sorry, forget which one) that she was busy helping Paris with her wedding and filming their own show. They wanted to control the narrative instead of Andy/Bravo.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Main points: Kyle isn’t getting along with Kim and hasn’t seen her in a long time, although Kyle paints another picture on the show. Same with Kathy. She and Kyle aren’t on good terms. 

Dana plays an audio clip of Kim spilling some tea about her experience on the show. I wish there was video, because Kim sounds off to me, hyper and almost manic. I hope she is ok. I also really hope she doesn’t return to the show.  I don’t think it would be good for her. 

Given their background with an alcoholic parent who may have also been abusive, I’m not surprised they have so much turmoil with each other. It’s been the same in my family. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

She's into essential oils - I think she sells Dortera or Young Living. Many of these reps believe and sell these oils as curing all kinds of things. Many of them also ingest them and give them to their kids. Writing a story on MLMs. Its a rabbit hole. If you are interested - try the reddit sub antimlm. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, lamujerdecente said:

She's into essential oils - I think she sells Dortera or Young Living. Many of these reps believe and sell these oils as curing all kinds of things. Many of them also ingest them and give them to their kids. Writing a story on MLMs. Its a rabbit hole. If you are interested - try the reddit sub antimlm. 

Thanks!  Interesting.  Don’t know much about the oils but have heard of Young Living before.

13 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Check Ryan Culberson's Instagram.

I did look at that but didn’t see that he sells anything but I didn’t look long. He looks a lot different than when he was on the show.

ohh I saw someone said he’s an “influencer.”  

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 8/2/2022 at 5:25 PM, ZettaK said:

As for Vicki's daughter, and son in law, he is a nut job who doesn't work, but he promotes products (including those of a Keto diet) on IG as an "influencer", and she still works when she doesn't have babies. She was/is so desperate to be with him that she follows religiously what he commands.

No longer military? If I had any doubt about whack job Ryan, that scene at Vicki's party when he went after Lydia's mother showed exactly who he was. I wouldn't mind Vicki for the comic value (I mean "Family Van" is right up there with Camille's Dinner party from Hell as true Howives classics), but no Ryan. 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I don’t know, either. I don’t recall her being recast as a “Friend Of,” which is pretty much what she is now. Kathy can be an asset — I enjoyed her last season. Maybe that’s why…Kyle doesn’t want to share the show with her? 

The way all these shows seem to be tanking (I’ve heard Dubai’s ratings are really bad, but I’m not surprised at that), I think it’s a sign that they’re on their way out. People watch for entertainment, and TBH, a lot of them are anything but anymore.

I have yet to manage to sit through more than 5 minutes of Dubai  Not even remotely interested in the women or the country. It's worse than Dallas. Hopefully one and done. I liked Ladies of London, bring that back if they want to go International.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 4
On 8/2/2022 at 8:26 PM, lamujerdecente said:

They scare me. We can disagree politically (that doesn’t mean me as a BIPOC person tolerates racism or frankly any human rights disrespect. Period) but not believing in science and supporting Facism? The line to politeness and humanity must be drawn somewhere. 
I also don’t need to see Tamra’s eldest incel son either. 
I get that Brianna is pleasing her hubs but I disagree with my husband politically. He sees things from a white Latino prospective and I see things from a person of color. We see our world view and morality the same, sure. But at the time I am an artist who is working on her book and he’s the breadwinner. I still CHECK him when he’s wrong in his Privelege, Brianna works- she has her own coins. She believes that trash he spews on several levels. Frankly seeing her mother be a racist, xenophobic assclown on many occasions, I ain’t surprised. 

As much as I detest Teddi, asking Vicki where she was on January 6th. was a great line. Of course Vicki took it totally literally and provided her alibi, instead of understanding the insult.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 7
On 8/3/2022 at 4:37 PM, Surrealist said:

While I only watch RHOBH, it's become beyond cringeworthy at this point. I agree that they might be on their way out.

Me too.... I only watch RHOBH, I used to watch OC too but dropped it for the same reason I might drop this show, basically ~ bullying bitches.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Not gonna lie, I’d miss Phoenix and Jaggy.

I could def tolerate Dorit, just can't take much more of Rinna and her BF Erika. I love seeing Dorit's kids too.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, endure said:

I could def tolerate Dorit, just can't take much more of Rinna and her BF Erika. I love seeing Dorit's kids too.

Of all the Fox Force 5, I see the least meanness from Dorit. She can drive me crazy too (like when she yelled at Garcelle), but she's angelic compared to a Rinna. 

• Like 2
  • Love 7

Oooh. I googled trailer

RHoBH

Aspen

Kathy Hilton conflict.

Crystal starts discussing the earrings. Rinna tells her to keep her mouth shut. Erika concedes widows and orphans but implies that Kathy Hilton’s guilty of much worse.

Garcelle says that even if she [Erika?] were on fire, she would not provide water. Sheree jokes that she would spit on her.

• Mind Blown 5
  • Useful 9

Teddi.  Teddi has been trending on Twitter.  She was talking about giving people grace during mourning.  That they didn't give LVP grace after her brother died.  Teddi says it's because 

1.  They didn't know she had a brother.

2.  LVP was estranged from her brother.

3.  They now realize they didn't give LVP grace and have learned from their mistake and that's why Rinna gets grace.

Someone sends the podcast tweet remarks to LVP and she responds with (paraphrasing):  I'm tired of Teddi's lies.  Keep my name out of your mouth.

Teddi has responded to the numerous hate tweets and death threats (hate tweets I've seen, but no death threats). 

Apparently this is LVP's fault and what LVP wanted...

The video of Teddi, attached to the Twitter link isn't showing up.  If you want to see it, click on the Twitter.

Edited by dosodog
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Teddi.  Teddi has been trending on Twitter.  She was talking about giving people grace during mourning.  That they didn't give LVP grace after her brother died.  Teddi says it's because 

1.  They didn't know she had a brother.

2.  LVP was estranged from her brother.

3.  They now realize they didn't give LVP grace and have learned from their mistake and that's why Rinna gets grace.

Someone sends the podcast tweet remarks to LVP and she responds with (paraphrasing):  I'm tired of Teddi's lies.  Keep my name out of your mouth.

Teddi has responded to the numerous hate tweets and death threats (hate tweets I've seen, but no death threats).  Apparently this is LVP's fault and what LVP wanted...

Ugh, I remember when I liked Teddi because I thought she was sweet and sensitive. 

The hate (especially threats) she receives are not okay. She's done nothing to deserve the intense vitriol. 

That said, years later, Teddi and some of the others are still ice cold when it comes to Vanderpump. Maybe she and her brother weren't the closest or had issues. That happens with families, especially siblings. It doesn't mean there wasn't love there and losing him wasn't painful and extremely traumatic. (My mother hasn't spoken to certain siblings in years. I'm sure she'd still be devastated if anything happened to one of them.) LVP's brother was her only sibling, just 59 years old, and died by suicide. That's not something to dismiss. We rarely even saw the woman cry (unlike Teddi and Kyle), and to see her vulnerable like was heartbreaking to me, and I'm one of her more critical fans. If it were me, I would have just let her be that season and let her cry on my shoulder. 

So again, while I think Teddi should be left alone, these ladies need to realize how heartless they sound when it comes to Vanderpump. 

• Love 18
4 hours ago, dosodog said:

Apparently this is LVP's fault and what LVP wanted...

LVP is right--this one needs to keep her name out of her mouth.  What kind of duplicitous shit is this: first insulting LVP with saying she/they didn't give her grace because she wasn't close to her brother, then acting like she/they have "learned from that" hence why fellow FF5 member Rinna gets all the grace in the world, and THEN, when LVP takes exception to the comments, cries victim of mean old LVP.  Get bent, Teddi.

• Applause 4
  • Love 15