Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

I know Denise is there, and Garcelle, too, because she posted a video of the two of them on the plane a few days ago. I think Kyle has had pics or video of Stratton there, too. Maybe they flew in at different times?

• Love 2

I think Rinna, Ericka, and Teddi look ok here. Nothing wow, nothing special, but none of them look bad here. Though with a mask and some gloves, Rinna could burglarize someone's house...

Kyle isn't that bad, but that's only if you are grading on the Kyle scale. Only.

Dorit, though....it's like someone said "Kyle is the one of the group who does FAH-SHON badly", and Dorit countered "Challenge accepted. Hold my drink..."

• LOL 10

It has been reported in the press that Maugreasio has settled his lawsuit with the third world dictator guy. Presumably with a big payout and a NDA.

I guess it is safe to say he just doesn’t steal the “Goddamn houses” of just his drug addled sisters-in-laws. You aren’t safe from his sleazy ways even if you are a despot!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Mindthinkr posted the link on Vicki's thread.

I think it's Camille.

She's had no significant revenue stream since Kelsey dumped her.

The Blind site said it was Vicki, but you’re right. It could be Camille. She may not have a income stream right now, but didn’t she get a huge settlement? I remember reading something to the tune of 30 million. She also sold that big house. I don’t think she’s hurting for money. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

The Blind site said it was Vicki, but you’re right. It could be Camille. She may not have a income stream right now, but didn’t she get a huge settlement? I remember reading something to the tune of 30 million. She also sold that big house. I don’t think she’s hurting for money. 

My guess is Vicki.

4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

While Camille got a nice settlement, she hasn't had a real revenue stream of significance afterwards.

All of those properties she owns - need maintenance/upkeep/landscaping. She has to pay property taxes and insurance. Possibly security since she is not always at most locations 24/7.

She has expensive taste in clothes and I don't see her repeating outfits. Designers aren't giving her freebies - she's gotta pay for those bags/shoes.

None of her properties are rental properties.

She spends much more than she takes in (at one point it was HW salary and last season Friend Of) - it's been nine years since the divorce.

If she was getting "alimony" - that stopped when she married David.

I also think the child support order has changed - both kids are older and spend far more time with him. I think Jude lives with him and Mason lives in NY. I think Kelsey is smart enough to make sure any monies he had to pay for the kids were going to the kids and NOT Camille.

I say it's Camille - because I still can't understand why she is soooooo angry, bitter, petty if all was well in Perniciousville. She should have been on top of the world about to marry the love of her life and instead she was off her rocker.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Hi Mindthnkr

I clicked on your link on the Vicki thread and it says Blind Item - not Blind Item Revealed.

It's weird, I went to the site and can't find the item.

I did find an old "revealed" item about a HW who had a sex tape of another HW and her ex-husband. The tape is the reason she had such a nice settlement. The reveal was Yolanda/Joanna/Mohammed

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Blind Items Revealed

December 6, 2012

This new Real Housewife has video of another Real Housewife having sex with the new Housewife's former husband which is why he is now a former. It is also why the new Housewife got such a great deal in their divorce.

New Real Housewife: Yolanda Foster
Former husband: Mohamed Hadid
Other Housewife: Joanna Krupa

Posted by ent lawyer at 10:30 AM 22 comments 

Labels: blind items revealed

@KungFuBunny

First I apologize for the wacky way this looks. 

I, a couple of years ago, saw a documentary or show about Louboutin. When he began his collection he painted the bottoms red with nail polish. The coloring scruffs off pretty quickly. To me it’s more of look what I can afford to buy, rather than a practical shoe that lasts and you get your money’s worth. 

Yes, I neglected to mention that the Blind wasn’t revealed; just suspected that Vicki was the shoe bottom faker. Time will tell when it’s revealed. 

Happy December First 

Where did this year go by so fast? 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

@KungFuBunny

First I apologize for the wacky way this looks. 

I, a couple of years ago, saw a documentary or show about Louboutin. When he began his collection he painted the bottoms red with nail polish. The coloring scruffs off pretty quickly. To me it’s more of look what I can afford to buy, rather than a practical shoe that lasts and you get your money’s worth. 

Yes, I neglected to mention that the Blind wasn’t revealed; just suspected that Vicki was the shoe bottom faker. Time will tell when it’s revealed. 

Happy December First 

Where did this year go by so fast? 

Hi Mindthnkr:

I wonder if the screens/posts are centering as a result of the duplicate notifications glitch fix.

Personally, I've never liked Louboutins - I might be the only one but I think they're hideous. In terms of heels I like stilettos - thin and spiked. Louboutin heels are too clunky and chunky for my tastes. I also don't think they're made well, I have never seen anyone walk sexily in them.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Hi Mindthnkr

I clicked on your link on the Vicki thread and it says Blind Item - not Blind Item Revealed.

It's weird, I went to the site and can't find the item.

I did find an old "revealed" item about a HW who had a sex tape of another HW and her ex-husband. The tape is the reason she had such a nice settlement. The reveal was Yolanda/Joanna/Mohammed

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Blind Items Revealed

December 6, 2012

This new Real Housewife has video of another Real Housewife having sex with the new Housewife's former husband which is why he is now a former. It is also why the new Housewife got such a great deal in their divorce.

New Real Housewife: Yolanda Foster
Former husband: Mohamed Hadid
Other Housewife: Joanna Krupa

Posted by ent lawyer at 10:30 AM 22 comments 

Labels: blind items revealed

I am fairly certain Yolanda become a RH before Joanna Krupa did, which would have made Yolanda the new housewife. Hmm.

Joanna was adamant she never had anything with Mohamed, but their friendship never made sense to me. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Tried to quote you @KungFuBunny, but the site isn’t allowing me to. I never see people walk comfortably in those ultra high heels either. A few can pull it off, but yikes the damage it does to their feet. Not worth it. My two favorite things to wear are Uggs and Reebok sneakers. The later I have been wearing forever and get many snide remarks from my daughter because I also don’t do flip flops well. She’s one of those lucky people who can put anything on her feet and just go hopping along comfortably. 

14 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Joanna was adamant she never had anything with Mohamed, but their friendship never made sense to me. 

Ha. I’m surprised I got that quote to work. I thought long ago Mohammed made a comment to either Yolanda or LVP about a certain odor that Ms Krupa had in a private area of her body. 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Tried to quote you @KungFuBunny, but the site isn’t allowing me to. I never see people walk comfortably in those ultra high heels either. A few can pull it off, but yikes the damage it does to their feet. Not worth it. My two favorite things to wear are Uggs and Reebok sneakers. The later I have been wearing forever and get many snide remarks from my daughter because I also don’t do flip flops well. She’s one of those lucky people who can put anything on her feet and just go hopping along comfortably. 

Ha. I’m surprised I got that quote to work. I thought long ago Mohammed made a comment to either Yolanda or LVP about a certain odor that Ms Krupa had in a private area of her body. 

According to Brandi. I’m not sure if I believe it personally. There are a lot of ugly rumors about Joanna, but people can be vicious toward women as pretty as her. 

• Love 6

My question is how did Yolanda get a hold of the sex tape?

Did she have a nanny cam set up on in her house and that creepy ex of hers screw his side pieces in her bed?

Did LVP's BFF keep a video collection of his exploits and Yolanda grabbed a few of them?

Gah!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

My question is how did Yolanda get a hold of the sex tape?

Did she have a nanny cam set up on in her house and that creepy ex of hers screw his side pieces in her bed?

Did LVP's BFF keep a video collection of his exploits and Yolanda grabbed a few of them?

Gah!

Through Brandi ?! Looool !

• LOL 3
On 12/1/2019 at 12:49 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Ugg fan here as well.  I found a new flat brand that are like slippers if you are ever in the market.  They are called Birdies.  LOVE them!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Anyone see the story about Denise Richards moving to Montana with hubby? 

I don't think she's leaving the show. I'm too tired (aka I Don't Care) to read the full article and I have never learned how to post a link. It was a story released by Bravo.com

For me, Denise is still tolerable. The only tolerable one. I still wish Kyle would go away forever. And take her sorry ass sister with her. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 11/26/2019 at 4:13 PM, SweetieDarling said:

The worst dressed HWs across the franchise.

They try too hard. They look ridiculous. 

Did anyone read the comments? I like this one (from L to R):

Nasty Spice, Broke Spice, Fake Spice, Talentless Spice, Thirsty Spice.

Haha to the ringworm question. With her you can never tell. Maybe she got it from PeeeKaaayh.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Anyone see the story about Denise Richards moving to Montana with hubby? 

I don't think she's leaving the show. I'm too tired (aka I Don't Care) to read the full article and I have never learned how to post a link. It was a story released by Bravo.com

For me, Denise is still tolerable. The only tolerable one. I still wish Kyle would go away forever. And take her sorry ass sister with her. 

I didn’t see the article but Denise posted on IG about having a home in Montana as well as LA, so I agree, I don’t think she’s leaving.

Edited by link417
LA, not BH, plus clarification that I agree
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, DawnDavenport said:

Did anyone read the comments? I like this one (from L to R):

Nasty Spice, Broke Spice, Fake Spice, Talentless Spice, Thirsty Spice.

Haha to the ringworm question. With her you can never tell. Maybe she got it from PeeeKaaayh.

If LVP was there she'd be labeled "Old Spice"

Bwahahahaa...couldn't resist

• LOL 17
  • Love 2

I didn’t see the article but Denise posted on IG about having a home in Montana as well as LA, so I agree, I don’t think she’s leaving.

Tough life lol

If LVP was there she'd be labeled "Old Spice"

Yolanda - Lemon Spice

Taylor - Oklahoma Spice

Brandi - Crazy Spice

• LOL 5

Nah, Kyle can make coherent sentences, I mean it's like she is Sheree...and Kyle isn't greener than any other HW. As for gargoyle...ouch, I know her taste is fashion is very horrible, but she isn't that horrible to look at.

• Love 3
On 11/26/2019 at 5:13 PM, SweetieDarling said:

The worst dressed HWs across the franchise.

They try too hard. They look ridiculous. 

What do you think of Camille's style? She's not my favorite HW, but I do think she dresses well. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 8

Poor Kyle has anxiety from filming RHOBH. "More drama than we can handle right now".

Just what Kyle needs, more anxiety.

Funny how last season in France it was all "Aren't we all having so much fun without LVP? So relaxing and not stressful without that black cloud hanging over us!"

But now sans LVP, it's stressful again. Hmmm.

https://hollywoodlife.com/2019/12/07/rhobh-kyle-richards-lisa-vanderpump-filming-stress/

Poor Brandi is also so stressed out from filming. "

“I am back and I’m stressed out,” she confessed. “You forget how stressful these things can be".

A third housewife may not even be back because it's so intense.

https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/12/10/brandi-glanville-reveals-rhobh-fight/

Who can blame LVP for jumping ship from this  anxiety/stress inducing shitshow that is causing yet another to abandon? I guess for some, the $$$ and camera time is worth it all.

If Brandi and Kyle are trying to bring attention to draw former fans back in, well, not falling for it. I'll read all about it in the funny papers.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

What do you think of Camille's style? She's not my favorite HW, but I do think she dresses well. 

I think, for the most part, she has a good style. Her clothes compliment her features (unlike Kyle) and she doesn't appear to be trying to achieve a "look". She looks comfortable in her clothes, rather than as if she's on display ( 🎵on display, on display 🎵...oops, sorry, I couldn't help myself).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Involving this...this trick in the show is clearly a thinly veiled attempt by Bravo to inject some nastiness/drama into a franchise which should have been euthanized several years ago.  mv

My money is on Dorit. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3