Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

Kyle and Dorit are the sartorial gifts that keep on giving.

Kyle because she tries to be trendy but has no clue for how to dress for her body.

Dorit knows how to dress for her body but tries too hard to be "FAH-SHUN!" which makes her look way to over-trendy and ridiculous (think gold-plated bird-poop on her head, or as we just saw biker shorts + edgy fanny pack).

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, geauxaway said:

We called those socks “quitters.”  🤣🤣🤣

13 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Dorit's fanny pack is just...no bueno.

13 hours ago, link417 said:

With biker shorts, no less! 🤢🤮

1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

Kyle and Dorit are the sartorial gifts that keep on giving.

Kyle because she tries to be trendy but has no clue for how to dress for her body.

Dorit knows how to dress for her body but tries too hard to be "FAH-SHUN!" which makes her look way to over-trendy and ridiculous (think gold-plated bird-poop on her head, or as we just saw biker shorts + edgy fanny pack).

Off Topic:

My paternal grandma was REALLLLLY cheap. She bought the value pack of knee high nylons and wouldn't throw any of them out until they were shredded. Since she bought the value packs all in the same color - and every once in a while she'd throw ONE out - not a pair just one. Anyhoo - even the ones that were quitters (as Geauxaway calls them - 😁Thank You for that) she would take a red rubberband and roll it up just under the calf to keep that quitter up.

Dorit's Look of the T-shirt/biker shorts/fanny pack - is one she sported a good chunk of last season as well. I think she calls it the "I don't have any assets to freeze" look

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Marc Jacobs closed out NYFW

Erika is good friends with Marc and went to his wedding

I don't like the overall look. They didn't need to do her hair like that. The coat was fussy enough and she would have looked better with a cleaner hair do.

I see Game Of Thrones Homeless Wilding - she threw on the nearest coat over her flannel nightgown as they were running from the White Walkers

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 9/14/2019 at 6:19 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Close-up

You actually saying "Please twirl my hair into a poop emoji, let me flash my 1994 Salt-n-Pepa hoop gold  earrings, kick my knee high black boots (Me: "...oh dear god no..") and post vacant stare thirsty selfies of me at nyfw." 

*Me peeking thru my fingers* No, just no. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 9/13/2019 at 5:04 PM, link417 said:

but I didn’t say it for fear of sounding too mean.

Haha!! You've come to the right place if you want to express your artistic talent for snark, wit, meanness, and general judgement of celebs/reality actors. 

Never come here in fear! Hee hee! We LOVE to cut loose on these fame whores. 😀

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I'd love it. Now that LVP is gone, she'd probably feel more comfortable shooting the show. 

I think it had more to do with the the amount of hours she could spare because she was busy filming more than one soap opera. On top of that, add the location of her house (Malibu?) - it's a long schlep to where they'd film scenes.

I do wonder how Eileen fared during the times of the wildfires. I know her house survived, but did she have smoke damage like Denise did?

Here's another shot:

She is STUNNING!

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think it had more to do with the the amount of hours she could spare because she was busy filming more than one soap opera. On top of that, add the location of her house (Malibu?) - it's a long schlep to where they'd film scenes.

I do wonder how Eileen fared during the times of the wildfires. I know her house survived, but did she have smoke damage like Denise did?

Here's another shot:

She is STUNNING!

Oh I know she was very busy! She said the show was stressful partially due to the drama though. Other than Erika exploding at her, she got along well with the other women. 

I'm not sure about her house. I hope it wasn't too bad!

I've always thought Eileen was crazy beautiful. And she's 60. Just wow. 

• Love 5

but I must say you’re brave taking on the army honey! 

Her online Twitter "army" is so cray cray, they make Beyonce's fans look sane and rational.

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Sarah, I have no idea how LVP treated you, but I must say you’re brave taking on the army honey! 

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2019/10/02/sarah-paulson-says-lisa-vanderpump-wasnt-very-nice-to-her-at-a-party-and-admits-she-wont-miss-her-on-rhobh/

I’m not a Sarah Paulson fan (AT. ALL.), but mad respect for her candor. 🤜 🤛 I like it when Hollywood types aren’t too chicken-shit to name names.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Just another over rated actress trying to get a little juice by attacks by LVP. 

Doesn’t she know that is Queen Snot Eileen Davidson’s job?

Overrated actor, yes, but Sarah Paulson hardly needs any juice from LVP, LOL. Award-winning actor, still in her prime, I think she’s good in the juice department.

Then again, maybe she’s a Housewives super fan and the thought of an LVP feud gets her going? I know if I were rich and famous, I would totally start some shit with a HW or two, just for giggles. (Yes, I’m trash, and damn proud of it. 😆)

• LOL 6

The actress [Paulson] added, "I don't want her coming after me on Twitter, but I won't miss her. I'll miss the dynamic she brings to the group, which is the fear of God she instills in everyone, but no I won't miss her."

However, Lisa did come for Paulson on Twitter, and she pulled a Mariah Carey, too.

After seeing the Glass star's quotes make the rounds online, the 59-year-old reality TV personality eventually caught wind of it. Commenting on a post about the news, Lisa wrote, "I am sorry, not sure I know her and I don't believe or remember meeting her."

She added, "I try to be nice to everybody lol."

As fans of Carey's might recall, she famously uttered the words "I don't know her" when she was asked about Jennifer Lopez. For good reason, it's become an iconic and brilliant way to throw shade.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/lisa-vanderpump-pulls-a-mariah-carey-while-addressing-sarah-paulsons-shade/ar-AAIcnyO

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Most people have no idea who Sarah Paulson is especially fans of LVP.

She wants to get some notice so she is punching up!

Good luck with that.

I’m not sure where the idea that most people don’t know who she is comes from; LVP fans might not know her, I can understand that. But the American Horror Story anthology is very popular and she’s a big part of that, plus a bunch of big movies. And she has an Emmy and a Golden Globe. 

But I’m certainly not going to poll the movie- and television-viewing public to find out the truth, so I’ll agree to disagree.

The Daily Mail said that in Sarah’s interview, she’d be interested in joining RHONY if her career were to plateau. I’m sure LVP read every word and I hope her feathers bristled a bit at that part, since she didn’t even have an acting career good enough to plateau.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, link417 said:

I’m not a Sarah Paulson fan (AT. ALL.), but mad respect for her candor. 🤜 🤛 I like it when Hollywood types aren’t too chicken-shit to name names.

I give her props for not being scared since it sounds like she knows LVP is the type to clap back and those stans go berserk on social media. 

13 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Her online Twitter "army" is so cray cray, they make Beyonce's fans look sane and rational.

😂 Right! Normal LVP fans exist. I've noticed some nice ones on this very forum. I'm not part of the army of she does no wrong fans but do appreciate her Vanderfabulousity. For whatever reason many of LVP's fans are beyond intense. It would almost make me uncomfortable if I were Lisa. 

• Love 8

Overrated actor, yes, but Sarah Paulson hardly needs any juice from LVP, LOL. Award-winning actor, still in her prime, I think she’s good in the juice department.

True that.

Then again, maybe she’s a Housewives super fan

I believe she is.

Most people have no idea who Sarah Paulson is especially fans of LVP.

Most people who aren't HWs fans probably have no idea who LVP is. I'd say there are more people who Sarah Paulson is than know who LVP is...

She wants to get some notice so she is punching up!

I'd say she is punching way down.

she’d be interested in joining RHONY if her career were to plateau. I’m sure LVP read every word and I hope her feathers bristled a bit at that part, since she didn’t even have an acting career good enough to plateau.

Well, like LVP, she'd have to land on a rich dick first once her acting career dries up...

For whatever reason many of LVP's fans are beyond intense. It would almost make me uncomfortable if I were Lisa. 

Well, LVP does like to have her mouthpieces do her dirty work...so on some level she probably appreciated having them around.

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

True that.

I believe she is.

Most people who aren't HWs fans probably have no idea who LVP is. I'd say there are more people who Sarah Paulson is than know who LVP is...

I'd say she is punching way down.

Well, like LVP, she'd have to land on a rich dick first once her acting career dries up...

Well, LVP does like to have her mouthpieces do her dirty work...so on some level she probably appreciated having them around.

Sarah Paulson is punching so far down, I'm surprised she didn't fall to the floor. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Well, actually, Ms Paulson is not interested in dick - rich, poor or in-between.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6