Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

She dresses like she has the body  of someone like Brandi, which doesn’t work for her.

And yeah, she need to be less of a slave to fashion.

Part of her problem is she thinks she should be a size or two smaller so she wears really tight clothes.  She would look a lot better in a body-skimming larger size than a tight smaller size.  In that plaid shirt and jeans outfit, for example, the jeans should have been slightly looser.  She also could have untucked the shirt, and if it were a fitted shirt, it would have created the illusion of more height and given her a waist to show off her curves rather than making her appear bulky.

She also seems to have no idea how to deal with her breasts, and what kind of necklines and tops/dresses work for someone with a short waist and larger breasts. 

I wish Stacey and Clinton from What Not To Wear would do an intervention and save her from herself!

Edited by izabella
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, izabella said:

It cracks me up that KYLE is doing anything related to fashion.  She is the worst fashion victim and knows nothing about how to dress herself, much less anyone else.

I disagree - I think Kyle did pretty well dressing Teddi - the hair going shorter, throwing out those horrible ratty extensions and glamming her up for season 2.

I think she is fine for someone else.

As for herself I agree - she is looking into a Fun House mirror that makes her think she's taller and she definitely doesn't bother trying the outfit sitting down or walking around in it to see how it shifts and moves.

• Love 6

Kyle's skin - such as during the reunion had a greasy sheen. She's had some lumpiness - I thought cause by wearing too much makeup - foundation, etc - making her breakout.

I have to say in this video (before she puts on the clay mask) her skin condition is great. smooth, pores tight.

What I'm hypnotized by - is her forehead - there is so much botox - pay close attention to her eyebrows - they don't move AT ALL

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Exactly, to a tee, what I thought when I saw this photo.  Not fer nuttin', but does the fact that these bags run $25K and up override the fact that the style is yesterday's year's news?  <yawn>  I like a satchel too, but Gebus.  

I confess - I usually carry a "designer" bag - designed by Liz Claiborne and purchased at JC Penney.  Not a single one cost over $50, are unobtrusive, and very functional.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

This may be why the ladies are in New York.

KyleandShahida debuts during NY Fashion Week September 8th

https://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/kyle-richards-collection-new-york-fashion-week-1203251219/

I am not sure Kyle's pic in this article could be any more photoshopped.  Those outfits aren't doing it for me.

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Kyle's skin - such as during the reunion had a greasy sheen. She's had some lumpiness - I thought cause by wearing too much makeup - foundation, etc - making her breakout.

I have to say in this video (before she puts on the clay mask) her skin condition is great. smooth, pores tight.

What I'm hypnotized by - is her forehead - there is so much botox - pay close attention to her eyebrows - they don't move AT ALL

Her forehead is like marble.  Or a Barbie head.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I am not sure Kyle's pic in this article could be any more photoshopped.  Those outfits aren't doing it for me.

#LularoeBeverlyHills

#dafuq

Edited by suomi
  • LOL 5
15 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Usually Kyle starts off the season on point and you think Yay...she finally got a good stylist.

Then as the season progresses - she devolves backs to one of 2 looks - the Garden Gnome who 's been hammered into the ground too hard or the mushroom growing out the side of a nursing log.

Oy!

i don't know idk GIF by Parker Jackson

I cannot shade the color of the bag as my Dooney collection is bright and bold.  I like color and I think Dooney has a better selection of colors and styles for a fraction of the price of a Birkin bag.

Also.  I believe Kyle's bag is ostrich.   

Kathryn Edwards.  Her one fault was purse snobbery.  But she got me to up my handbag game.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, dosodog said:
i don't know idk GIF by Parker Jackson

I cannot shade the color of the bag as my Dooney collection is bright and bold.  I like color and I think Dooney has a better selection of colors and styles for a fraction of the price of a Birkin bag.

Also.  I believe Kyle's bag is ostrich.   

Kathryn Edwards.  Her one fault was purse snobbery.  But she got me to up my handbag game.

Haha I fancy myself a fashion maven, but I only buy vegan handbags. They're not typically the most luxurious. I know my handbag game wouldn't be up to Kathryn's standards! 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Her forehead is like marble.  Or a Barbie head.

Wasn't it hypnotic?

There's a phrase used by the US Military when they make up their bed sheets. The corners are precise and the fabric is pulled so tight "you could bounce a quarter off of it"

I think if you tried that with trick with Kyle's forehead, you could take an eye out

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'll just leave this here - 

One word:  Unimpressed.   Okay more than one word...also, hire professional models to walk your line.  This is just, well, sad.

Is this really what RHBH fans have to look forward to? Seriously? Are they really going to promote this embarrassing Kyle runway business? Teddi? TMCFR?  Wearing my grandma's curtains?

This is more suited to America's Funniest Videos.

She must have really pissed off someone at Bravo. Jeebus.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

Brooke Candy sang her song Drip at the VFiles Runway in NY (Erika Jayne performed - well not lypsyncing - shall we call it Lypdancing)

I'm not posting the video footage - I do wonder if they will air any of it on the new season

I think Brooke lyrics says : Pussy Drip, Pussy Wet, Pussy cuffed in a cop car

OY!!!!!

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Is this really what RHBH fans have to look forward to? Seriously? Are they really going to promote this embarrassing Kyle runway business? Teddi? TMCFR?  Wearing my grandma's curtains?

This is more suited to America's Funniest Videos.

She must have really pissed off someone at Bravo. Jeebus.

It sounded like Rinna was getting booed?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Kyle and her daughter's wearing KyleandShahida

Hopefully with the jacket - Kyle will not feel the need to constantly yank up the bustier

For choice of color and pattern on what Kyle is wearing. The sheen of the fabric and the pattern by the crotch - in photographs it will come across poorly. It'll catch the light more often than not and look like she has peed her pants or worse like she had fish with Orange Sauce from SUR

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Another pic from NY

Not sure if they are at a fashion show, or if this is what they wore filming a lunch/dinner/meet for drinks scene

I don't keep current on these BH HoWives but I did see a news story about Kyle (and some co-designer) having a runway fashion show in NYC with the housewives modeling the clothes. The clothes were IMO, not fashion or attractive but to watch these women on the runway trying to walk like models is pretty funny.

However, it is worth watching Teddi coming down the runway walking like a cowboy mob boss. 😁

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 11
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

However, it is worth watching Teddi coming down the runway walking like a cowboy mob boss. 😁

2 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

I keep replaying the video because seeing Teddi clomping around is so awkward and hilarious. Yes I am going to hell.

Matilda I'll join you at the table of giggling.

What I do find strange about Teddi's walk is that she supposedly competed in Equestrian shows. We're talking - jumping, and dressage. You need to have a good seat, posture, grace.

I could understand her Jolly Green Giant walk if she were let's say a Rodeo Clown

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Another picture from NY filming - look out for these outfits next season

Dorit's dress looks like a "sexy nurse" Halloween costume. I'm just glad the Curling Stone & the Bowling Ball in a Tube Sock are covered.

Denise - Gah! Forget about Camel Toe - that there is what we call Moose Knuckles

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Dorit's dress looks like a "sexy nurse" Halloween costume. I'm just glad the Curling Stone & the Bowling Ball in a Tube Sock are covered.

Denise - Gah! Forget about Camel Toe - that there is what we call Moose Knuckles

Wow, every single one of them looks hideous. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
19 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'll just leave this here - 

One word:  Unimpressed.   Okay more than one word...also, hire professional models to walk your line.  This is just, well, sad.

Thank you for posting this, long day of travel and then back to back work meetings - just what I needed - a good laugh

• Love 9
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Matilda I'll join you at the table of giggling.

What I do find strange about Teddi's walk is that she supposedly competed in Equestrian shows. We're talking - jumping, and dressage. You need to have a good seat, posture, grace.

I could understand her Jolly Green Giant walk if she were let's say a Rodeo Clown

Well, she kind of walks like a horse (or maybe a foal). Yes, I’m going to hell also

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

Well, she kind of walks like a horse (or maybe a foal). Yes, I’m going to hell also

She walks like she's been sitting on top of a horse too long.

Or as though she is walking with a duffel bag between her thighs and she's trying to prevent the duffel from falling to the floor.

See you at Lucifer's Lounge - I'll buy you a Satanini

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Moose knuckles......she looks like she's got a sock in there. 

And I hope Ericka wore panties with this outfit.....

I actually will be in Hell a week from Wednesday.  Maybe with a handbasket.  If I survive ziplining and bobsledding in Jamaica. 

Edited by dosodog
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Garcelle looks great in that yellow dress. The rest of the cast’s fashion is iffy, though.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I don't even mind most of the fashions, though not feeling Dorit's white-blazer-as-a-dress look...might also because it is a bit too wrinkled.

But yeah, a bunch of Quasimodo's they ain't.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

If that's what passes for hideous these days, I'd hate to see what really horrible looking women would look like...

9 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

lisa-vanderpump.jpg?w=1228&h=2000

source.gif

truth_hurts.mp3

Lisa has a great figure, why’d she stick it in that? She looks best in her jeans/t-shirt look, IMO.

• Love 9