Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Hiyo said:

That black...tie/scarf/whatever ruins what would have been a great look for her.

Also, someone needs to tell Camille sour grapes are not in season now...

To be fair, an earlier twitter comment posted probably isn't Camille. Her twitter handle is TheRealCamilleG

I went back in her timeline to 7/31/19, and I can't find the post and that isn't her avatar.

However, no one forced her to compare LVP's breath to HOT GARBAGE

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

She might have deleted the post?

It is possible, but Tamra's Twitter handle is still @TamraBarney

Camille is not letting go of the "Grammer" name - that G is going to be there

Camille is super thirsty with her comment about RHOBH being "Kyle's show"

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, link417 said:

Garcelle looks great in that yellow dress. The rest of the cast’s fashion is iffy, though.

Denise is a slim woman but that outfit does not showcase that.  I think sequins are a tough thing to wear below the waist.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, link417 said:

Lisa has a great figure, why’d she stick it in that? She looks best in her jeans/t-shirt look, IMO.

11 hours ago, Hiyo said:

That black...tie/scarf/whatever ruins what would have been a great look for her.

7 hours ago, nexxie said:

Why does it often look like LVP’s wearing lipstick on only part of her lips?

Another one who should’ve left her natural lips alone.

I agree that LVP looks best in jeans and a white shirt. Even most of her business day attire is nice.

However, when it comes to dressing for something more formal - LVP has absolutely horrible taste 90% of the time.

The pic I posted - even without the bow is atrocious. The cut of the dress makes her look frumpy and 30 lbs heavier than she is. I suspect the bow was placed there because her cleavage looked unappealing - just look at that curved cut of her top. The fabric of this outfit looks cheap. Her boobs probably also look bad because the top has no structure or foundation and she might not have had a good bra or the bra she wore underneath was the only one that wouldn't show straps and the bra didn't offer enough support.

You can practically see the clip of her wig piece with her fried hair on top.

OY!

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Denise is a slim woman but that outfit does not showcase that.  I think sequins are a tough thing to wear below the waist.

It look like a jumpsuit? Which, not the easiest item to wear...

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

16 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

It look like a jumpsuit? Which, not the easiest item to wear...

It's the cut of the jumpsuit. The lapel is off center. The waist area isn't fitted. This combination makes her look wide like a 2 by 4 piece of wood.

If the lapel was centered - straight down the middle and she added a belt - it would look much better.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

It's the cut of the jumpsuit. The lapel is off center. The waist area isn't fitted. This combination makes her look wide like a 2 by 4 piece of wood.

If the lapel was centered - straight down the middle and she added a belt - it would look much better.

I wonder if it is one of Kyle's collection lol

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, link417 said:

Lisa has a great figure, why’d she stick it in that? 

The cape/bow closure on the cape completely swallow her up - still not a fan of the look, but without the cape, at least the silhouette of the dress itself isn't lost:

gala LVP.jpg

I wish she'd wear her hair up more often on the red carpet - she loses the line of her shoulders & neck under all that hair.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Also if she found a less bulky bladder control pad.

• LOL 7
19 hours ago, film noire said:

LOL  (clearly, she needs an evening-wear mini-cuntkin  - "For every red carpet event, we're there to protect your carpet!")  

LMAO, my mind ran on cuntkins the other day, and I have no idea why. Probably all these red carpet pictures, they could all use a few cuntkins.

You joke around, but watch someone pitch it to Shark Tank one day and get funding! 😂

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, link417 said:

LMAO, my mind ran on cuntkins the other day, and I have no idea why. Probably all these red carpet pictures, they could all use a few cuntkins.

You joke around, but watch someone pitch it to Shark Tank one day and get funding! 😂

"...In the tank are posters from an online message board, with a very unusual product...."

lori gif.gif

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 14
On 9/11/2019 at 9:00 AM, KungFuBunny said:

Savage X Fenty - Barclay's Center NY

I think she’s wearing the same (or from the same collection) dress as Dorit was wearing in the group shot from NYFW. With all the money they have and all the fashion out there and just having gone to fashion week, why swipe a coworkers public look?  

On 9/8/2019 at 10:54 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'll just leave this here - 

One word:  Unimpressed.   Okay more than one word...also, hire professional models to walk your line.  This is just, well, sad.

They are all walking so weird, I wonder if Kyle told them to clomp??  Rinna especially, she is lifting her knees up too high.  Dorit looks like she is trying really hard not to fart.

And of course awful Faye had to get in. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

I think she’s wearing the same (or from the same collection) dress as Dorit was wearing in the group shot from NYFW.

I think it's similar, but not the same. Rinna's looks like it has more detailing.

With all the money they have and all the fashion out there and just having gone to fashion week, why swipe a coworkers public look?  

It could just be a look the both liked?

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, link417 said:

Well damn....I'll do it. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Mojitogirl said:

I think she’s wearing the same (or from the same collection) dress as Dorit was wearing in the group shot from NYFW. With all the money they have and all the fashion out there and just having gone to fashion week, why swipe a coworkers public look?  

8 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

I think it's similar, but not the same. Rinna's looks like it has more detailing.

It could just be a look the both liked?

There are a few possibilities:

In the past, many HW's have worn the same dress or outfit. i.e. LVP and Nene did this  - there was a pink and black colorblock dress. There was also another dress that was all strappy and black - I think it was worn by both LVP and Sonja. Then there was the gold dress Asa wore that Nene wore as a top in her TH.

There are also designers during fashion week and even not during fashion week that sponsor/pay people with a certain amount of following to Instagram model their product. Sort of like how all of them inclusive of LVP, Kyle, Dorinda, Tinsley - are sponsored by Fab Fit.

During a season - multiple designers show similar looks that are trending. I do think they are different - it could be the same designer or it could be a different designer

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Looooooool

All that needs is #getoutkyle printed on random places

Kyle would make more money with product with Goodbye Kyle printed on them - like T-Shirts, mugs. She could use various cartoon pictures

This would be more financially sound than the clothing line. Less risk, less capital, lower price point

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Eileen Davidson will be on WWHL next week.

I hope she is back on RHOBH this year as a "friend of"

I loved Eileen, good news to me.

There are things I like about Dorit, but if she is aware PK owes a ton of money and is living this baller lifestyle anyway, she has some nerve. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I loved Eileen, good news to me.

54 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Me too - at least as friend!

I love Eileen too....you know LVP hated her because her myth of being in her mid 50s shot out the door standing next to Eileen

I would love for Eileen to throw a Poker Party Part Deux...so we can get a shot of Vince looking out the garage window

tommys-2.jpg

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
On 9/10/2019 at 5:53 AM, nexxie said:

Why does it often look like LVP’s wearing lipstick on only part of her lips?

Another one who should’ve left her natural lips alone.

OMG I thought it was just me. 

3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Speaking of the "white coat dress"

Here's another on Erika - it must be trending

Dude on the right has a face for radio

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

Dude on the right has a face for radio

I was thinking, “WHO is that terribly unattractive person standing next to EJ?!” but I didn’t say it for fear of sounding too mean.

I LOVE THIS BOARD — YOU ARE MY PEOPLE.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Anyone ever experience this?

Wearing the gym uniform with the tube socks, and one of the socks "elastic" was no longer elasticy...

Kyle's boot on the right...gave me a flashback

We called those socks “quitters.”  🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 9

I hope she is back on RHOBH this year as a "friend of"

I like Eileen too, so wouldn't mind seeing her back that way as well.

Kyle's boot on the right...gave me a flashback

Oh Kyle. She tries so hard...

Dorit's fanny pack is just...no bueno.

• Love 3