Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Ciaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrra could have solved the Jordan problem more quickly if she had pressed the nurse's station button for help. Duh. Surely someone would have heard all the clanging from that room.

I did like Ben at the end. For the first time, he felt the emotions of a normal human being put in to a difficult position where yes, you could have taken your sibling's or really anyone's life.   The circumstance brought that possibility. He did not react as a serial killer with no emotion. He was shaking at what he could have done. A moment yes, but he was real. And there was some self-awareness.

I bypassed the Abs and Chad reunion scene. Too soon and too fast for them to be back together. Til they implode once again because her highness Abigail must have her husband worship her from below. Liked Jennifer carrying the doll around in the blanket.

Hope, the amour from your French boyfriend. Rafe is too dull for you.

Sarah, you acted like a jerk calling your former coworker and friend. Doubt she will be your friend any more. For a grown up doctor, you have tons of emotional issues and demons to deal with. As for the Valentine's dinner, surely there were leftovers. Unless stuff was really portioned out, there are always leftovers. Nice of Rex to bring donuts. Both he and Sarah don't quite belong together.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, boes said:

We got to see Chad debase himself apologizing to Abigail again, we got to see him deflect Abigail when she tried to take at least some responsibility for what's happened - not that she tried all that hard - and then we go to see them consummate their lurve.....

Yes, let's not let Abigail even pretend she's going to accept responsibility!  And did show REALLY have to bring back the Chabby "love" song/earworm?  I had actually forgotten that atrocity and then, yes, they had to play it AGAIN!  With additional verses!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Man but I feel bad for the city of Paris--the Chabby family are relocating there--YIKES!!  So now Chad can't even reference Abs' illness, it's now "Stefan took advantage of her when she was vulnerable?"  Yeah, good luck with this marriage.

How much do I adore Will and Sonny's not giving a crap about Gabi's revenge plot against Abby?  She's their family and they will always look out for each other--WOO HOO!!  I also love that Gabi took Leo out of the picture even if it was for only a little bit and she was ready and willing to help with more.  She is so hardcore :)

I do love Sonny and Will and I want them to have a future together but how are they going to get Leo out of their lives?  Diana has actual dirt on him but she won't ever reveal it, so what happens next?  I did love how disdainful Marlena was with her though--Diana may be able to bamboozle John but Marlena?  Not so much

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I do love Sonny and Will and I want them to have a future together but how are they going to get Leo out of their lives? 

This is PURE speculation.  But do we really think Gabi didn't do any snooping last night?  I'm hoping Eli and Lani open the envelope and it's random photos of Gabi's pillows.

Yes, Abigail wasn't even crazy she was "vulnerable."   Please go, but why doesn't Chad just ask Stefan to give him an island and cash?  Then no one would ever have to hear from them again.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Kitty Redstone said:

I love Gabi so much.  I'm glad they are finally putting Will and Sonny back in her orbit.  The three of them scheming to get rid of Leo is going to be fun.

Also, I'm probably alone at the table, but I like Eli and Lani. 

I too loved Gabi with Wilson. I have always loved their unconventional family.  

I like Lani and Eli, mostly because of Eli, I love to look at him.. He is stunning in my opinion..

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

I love Gabi so much.  I'm glad they are finally putting Will and Sonny back in her orbit.  The three of them scheming to get rid of Leo is going to be fun.

Also, I'm probably alone at the table, but I like Eli and Lani. 

Will and Sonny all that Gabi has since all the other men in Salem have turned their back on her since she is not perfect like they think Abigail is.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 5

Today was definitely a Gabi-recovery day for me.  I still think she went WAAAAAAYYYYY too far but I do love her commitment to Wilson.

Someone needs to tell Leo's mom that Mr. DeMille is NEVER going to be giving her a close-up.  Seriously.  I cannot buy her as anything but EVIL.

Chabby-ever-after in Paris works for me.

I actually enjoyed Eli and Lani today.  So Redstone, shift a little so I can get my chair at that table too.  I'm not sure I'm staying but today was good.

• Love 2
On 2/18/2019 at 10:37 AM, TigerLynx said:

Hook Hope up with Ted, bring Daniel Cosgrove back as a twin and put him with Kayla.

They just need to bring Steve back and their children.  Johnson family should be in Salem

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, SnK said:

They just need to bring Steve back and their children.  Johnson family should be in Salem

Agreed. And by THEIR kids, I mean Stephanie and Joey. Tripp can GTFOOH. But they should all be around, especially with Jack back in the mix.

• Love 2

How convenient that Chad is needed in Paris like ASAP. Not the usual trip to find a home and then relocate say a month or two later, after all the stuff at home is packed up and shipped over. Plus work visas are arranged. But good riddance to Abigail. The show needs a break from her for a while.

DId enjoy Gabi filing her nails while Leo was tied up - nice nod to GabiChic with the garish cushion strategically placed on him. Also liked the huge scissors. Nice that both WIll and Sonny did not rake her over the coals for what she did to Abs. Family through and through.

Nice of Eli to get Lani tickets to the symphony. Never saw her as a classical music girl, but who knows. He could have a nice nap during the cello concerto. Too bad it wasn't the music of popular films such as Star Wars, Indiana Jones, etc.

John, you do need to find out the truth from Diana/Gloria Swanson about Leo. And find the contact information for any other women you have dated over the years to see if they also have kids.

• Love 4

Chad, I'm going to miss you.  Or to be more accurate, Billy Flynn, I'm going to miss YOU.  I liked Chad a lot for the longest while but it's past time for him to go.

Abigail, don't forget to not fasten your seatbelt when you fly to Paris, and in fact, see if you can sit by an open door on the plane so you can wave at us.  

giphy.gif

Oops!

Don't you worry, I'm sure Chad will marry again.  

Gabi is everything.  Show is doing something right and for me, this is it.  Bollie would be wise to steer clear.

A shame about the Gabi Chic pillow - after where it's been  it has be to be destroyed.

I hope I hope I hope I hope Gabi did something to Leo's envelope.  

Edited by boes
Speeling
  • Love 14

Well, I'm a sap, but I admit to being teary-eyed when Chad kissed Will & Sonny good-bye...that was an emotional scene and played well by all 3 actors.  I really enjoy Billy Flynn and love that his real emotions came through.  I do wish that Marci Miller was still playing Abigail for the wedding scene, it would have made it more meaningful for me.

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Well, I'm a sap, but I admit to being teary-eyed when Chad kissed Will & Sonny good-bye...that was an emotional scene and played well by all 3 actors.  I really enjoy Billy Flynn and love that his real emotions came through. 

I got teary-eyed too.  Chilson has more chemistry, imo, than either version of Chabby.

Also, just came across this Tweet about that scene: 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, buffynut said:

I got teary-eyed too.  Chilson has more chemistry, imo, than either version of Chabby.

Also, just came across this Tweet about that scene: 

Thanks for posting what Billy Flynn said about that last scene...I could tell he was really emotional.  

• Love 7

That was a sweet goodbye for the actors, but I don't know why Chad was dressed like Fonzie.

So if Julie set up all the arrangements for the wedding, and Jennifer invited JJ and Jack to the wedding, what was Abby doing. Because I still didn't see her taking care of her invisible children.

• Love 1

I'll miss Billy Flynn...and his pretty,  pretty blue eyes.

As for Kate Mansi and Abifail...

tenor.gif

Cin is boring me to tears.

Because they are trying so hard to be this:

tumblr_p4b1yzQYFs1rntxqeo5_250.gif

And they are so, so far off the mark. I mean, what with Ben being a serial killer and everything.

Where the hell are Jack and Jennifer?

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Watching how good Billy Flynn is with LK, CM and FS makes me so angry they wasted him on the Abigail character for years.  I won't miss Chad and Abigail pairing one bit, but I will miss Chad with every one else in Salem.

Leo better watch his back.  Marlena don't play.

Also, I wish they'd lay off the makeup for Judith Chapman.  It's distracting.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Watching how good Billy Flynn is with LK, CM and FS makes me so angry they wasted him on the Abigail character for years.  I won't miss Chad and Abigail pairing one bit, but I will miss Chad with every one else in Salem.

Leo better watch his back.  Marlena don't play.

Also, I wish they'd lay off the makeup for Judith Chapman.  It's distracting.

Yes.  Leo needs his ass handed to him.  I get he had an abusive father.  He's still ENJOYING causing people pain.  Get some therapy and move outta Salem.

JJ ... doh.  You shoulda come clean to Haley.  This can only end in tears.
Jack -- you just gave JJ the perfect solution -- marry Haley to give her a green card.  Of course IRL it doesn't work like that.  Like, at all.  But Jack is going to regret his sudden parental engagement on this topic.
Jennifer -- I'm glad you have a little joy in your life.  You've had a hard year.
Kate -- I like you on most days but being a jerk to the nursing staff is just rude.  You are not above them and they kept you alive.  Find some humble pie and eat a bit.
Julie -- thanks for being that person who gets shit done

Chabby -- I'm here for your wedding and Chabby Ever After!

• Love 6

You guys! I’m on a plane with RSW, lol! I met him at the gate, was asking him if the seat next to him was free, young fellow looks up and it was Ben 😁 I said oh my, I recognize you from TV, but I don’t want to embarrass you. Big bright smile, said “All good! I’m Rob.” And shook my hand. He’s my new favorite character now! I told him I couldn’t wait to tell this forum and again he smiled. 

Carry on! I’ll report back with any further development, lol!

• Love 21
26 minutes ago, SueB said:

Yes.  Leo needs his ass handed to him.  I get he had an abusive father.  He's still ENJOYING causing people pain.  Get some therapy and move outta Salem.

Will and Sonny probably caused him some pain when they rolled his near-dead body up in a rug.

I mean, yes, he's enjoying causing them pain.  But Will and Sonny aren't completely innocent bystanders here, they committed crimes!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

You guys! I’m on a plane with RSW, lol! I met him at the gate, was asking him if the seat next to him was free, young fellow looks up and it was Ben 😁 I said oh my, I recognize you from TV, but I don’t want to embarrass you. Big bright smile, said “All good! I’m Rob.” And shook my hand. He’s my new favorite character now! I told him I couldn’t wait to tell this forum and again he smiled. 

How cool !!!! 

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

Oh Cool!  Glad to hear he was nice & not the type to not want to be bothered.  Was he(and you) flying to New England?  Or was he flying back to LA?

• Love 4

Is this the way Kate deals with all of the "little people"?

Would any policeman ever really interrogate two suspects together?

Nooo, don't rely on Justin to defend you!

I wish Show would remember that Chad stole money from Sonny and that's why he went to work for Victor in Europe.

If I were introducing myself to somebody who had amnesia, I think I would explain relationships besides just giving my name.

What all did Julie do in a couple of hours?  Buy some flowers?

I see Abigail didn't go with Julie's choice of the yellow.

Edited by Silver Raven
double post yet again
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

Wow!  Can't wait to hear the details.  While I'm not a Ben fan, I do have a fondness for RSW because of what the cast said about him on the short-lived All My Children online reboot, they loved him.

How EXCITING for you, and how cool that he sounds so cool.

• Love 17

I believe Chad/Abigail have a son, no? So why isn't he at the wedding? LOL. I didn't give a shit about any of the Chad or Abigail scenes because I don't give a shit about either of them. I loved Abigail's wedding attire though.

Kate being a bitch to Haley was boring, but then I'm mostly over Kate. Loved her dress and, especially, her shoes for the wedding though.

Ugh, another ep without Gabi and therefore I didn't care that much.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Will and Sonny probably caused him some pain when they rolled his near-dead body up in a rug.

I mean, yes, he's enjoying causing them pain.  But Will and Sonny aren't completely innocent bystanders here, they committed crimes!

They are not innocent, but, Leo started this mess by messing with Sonny with his false allegation, you don't mess with somebody's ability to earn a living and their family.  Leo did both things, so, I don't feel sorry for him at all. It is obvious that Ron is setting up Leo's departure with his scene with Marlena..

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

They are not innocent, but, Leo started this mess by messing with Sonny with his false allegation, you don't mess with somebody's ability to earn a living and their family.  Leo did both things, so, I don't feel sorry for him at all. It is obvious that Ron is setting up Leo's departure with his scene with Marlena..

Leo also strangled Will, which is what led to the accident when Sonny threw him off of Will. They really, really messed up in the aftermath, but they didn't seek out Leo to do him harm.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

1 hour ago, QueenSerena said:

Leo also strangled Will, which is what led to the accident when Sonny threw him off of Will. They really, really messed up in the aftermath, but they didn't seek out Leo to do him harm.

I'm not denying Leo's having run a scam on Sonny - and hey, you know who paid 0% for her role in this mess?  Our old pal Kate - nor have I ever said that they purposely set out to do him harm.  But the messed-up stuff they were doing in the aftermath?  Crime.  Not trying to get Leo medical help, getting rid of evidence, of bodies?  Crime.  So the attitude from them and others - i.e. Marlena - that their hands are completely clean here is not accurate, in my view.

I mean, obviously, nothing's going to happen to them.  Their crimes are being investigated by family members and the police commissioner is the police commissioner despite having covered up a murder.  But their attitude about this situation is irritating to me so I'm glad this part of the story, at least, is almost over.

ETA...thinking about it more, I wish they had skipped this whole murder/"murder" cover-up altogether.  If they needed to jettison Leo for a while, they could have just had him busted for faking the sexual harassment and fled town and then come back later to try and run some other con on them.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

Kate, you really didn't have to be so nasty to the Salem hospital nurses.

I did like you and Chad, though, and that you treated each other as family.

Also liked Chad's scenes with Will and Sonny. The unlikeliest of friends - DiMera, Kiriakis, and Horton.  I will miss Billy Flynn, but hopefully he can move on to better pastures.

Julie, you do get things done, but of course, having staff helps.

Abigial, I do hope you washed your hair for your wedding. Didn't really like the pantsuit.

Will and Sonny will probably not get more than a slap on the wrist for what they allegedly did to Leo.

JJ, you be careful with your memory-impaired father. He doesn't know you and he has only spent a few minutes with you. You have no idea what Eve is really up to. Zip thy lips.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Ollie Weston has done a major reset on crime in Salem.  Now, you have to murder at least 4 people, preferably more, and they must STAY dead.  Anyone comes back to life and you're back to zero.  Murders less than that count as misdemeanors and attempted murder, assault, littering, off leash dog walking is punished only by a 500 word essay and a heartfelt apology.

So Sonny and Will did nothing wrong.  Though getting rid of that rug, now that was a crime against fashion, anyway.

Is ANYONE EVER going to ask who TOOK those pictures of Leo getting rolled up like a cigar in that rug?  Anybody?

I know that Julie and Doug no longer go on cruises, but I still think Julie deserves to get away from it all.  Has she considered premature burial?  

Not only is it restful, but it's also heart healthy,

giphy.gif

digging her way back out.

I'm only thinking of what's best for her.   I'll send her some brochures.....

I loved Kate and Chad today, love that Show resisted making Kate Chad's real mother, let the love between them be the way it was.  

As so many of you have mentioned, the scenes with Chad and Sonny and Will were just superb.  It was a tremendous soap moment, one where the reality of the actors crossed over into the story.  I'm going to miss Billy Flynn, he was a treasure for a long, long time.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Kate, you really didn't have to be so nasty to the Salem hospital nurses.

I did like you and Chad, though, and that you treated each other as family.

Also liked Chad's scenes with Will and Sonny. The unlikeliest of friends - DiMera, Kiriakis, and Horton.  I will miss Billy Flynn, but hopefully he can move on to better pastures.

Julie, you do get things done, but of course, having staff helps.

Abigial, I do hope you washed your hair for your wedding. Didn't really like the pantsuit.

Will and Sonny will probably not get more than a slap on the wrist for what they allegedly did to Leo.

JJ, you be careful with your memory-impaired father. He doesn't know you and he has only spent a few minutes with you. You have no idea what Eve is really up to. Zip thy lips.

Kate is a nasty witch but why is she being so nice to Chad when she treats her own like dirt.

Edited by bobcat1946
7 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

How cool. And what a refreshing attitude. IF he is like that, he may do very well in an acting career. Personable, polite, and nice to folks.

• Love 4

Billy Flynn was indeed fabulous in his scenes with LK, CM and FS. I’ll also miss those baby blues. Although I haven’t enjoyed him as much of late, he was a breath of fresh air when he first arrived and had great chemistry with so many/ that it was a shame he got kinda stuck in Chabby.

Kate’s shoes at the wedding were almost as fabulous as BF.

7 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

How awesome! He seems quite genuine  in any interviews I’ve seen so it’s great to hear he is that way IRL. Did you ask him if Ben set that damn cabin on fire?!? 😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
32 minutes ago, BoldDays said:

How awesome! He seems quite genuine  in any interviews I’ve seen so it’s great to hear he is that way IRL. Did you ask him if Ben set that damn cabin on fire?!? 😁

He seemed shy almost and Altogether very cool and friendly! Only caught a glimpse of him at baggage claim. Wanted y’all know we landed safely 😊 I wish I’d thought of something clever like that to say, lol.

• Love 10

Glad to hear you both landed safely. 😊

And I’m impressed you managed to say anything at all! I’d definitely have been dumbstruck, especially once he flashed you that big smile. 😍

You lucky thing! 

• Love 4