Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, boes said:

Lot more innocent than Leo IMO.  They dumped a body, he did his level best to blackmail and murder, and he's still at the blackmail part.  

They dumped a body and I agree, littering is bad.  They shouldn't have dumped his sadly not-corpse any more than they should have tossed a diet coke can out of a car window.  

Leo, on the other hand........ I know, lock him in a room with Claire!

But mainly, I can't see this as a justice issue by Salem standards when we've got Ben who killed 4 people - it's not because of him that one of those folks got revived - spent about 3 weeks in a psych hospital and now is not only the hawtest thing in shoe leather, he's also free and a hero - we've got Victor who's done some awful crap over a lot of years and paid zilch for it - Brady and his anger issues get a hand wave by show, at best, and on and on and on...... so, for me, what Will and Sonny did is pretty much nothing.

Another excellent post!

• Love 7
(edited)

I continue to love Claire now that she's like insane and terrible at all her machinations. Such fun!

Gabi continues to slay everything and be the brightest spot. The light of my life really. Also, I don't wanna be this person, but I like Stefan/Chloe together and I also am here for Gabi/Stefan. Whatever, I don't care! This all being said though, lol at Chloe having absolutely no qualms about the fact the Stefan was obsessed with Abigail, raped her, and that she's now witnessed him manhandling Gabi. Girl!

I skipped all the Ben/Ciara scenes but I still caught Ciara's offensively horrible outfit. It almost matches that one from a few weeks ago when Ben was hallucinating her at the police station. Poor girl, why does wardrobe hate her?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7
(edited)

Sarah is probably the only non-ff material for me at this point (Sadly, Diana/Leo are no longer on that list). She's played by a very capable actress, and is one of the very few saner and least problematic characters in Salem. She's a doctor whose profession is the helper not murder, schemer, rapist or bratty teens.  Sarah really is the "lesser of all other evils". To borrow from Ronald Reagan's quote, it's morning in Salem when she's around.  Don't screw her up is my message to TPTBs.     

Edited by sweetautumn
fixing sentence/revoming
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Tarik Udongo said:

Sarah is also one of the very few self-aware characters left on the canvas these days.  Yes, she's a bit overly paranoid and very quick to react to things, but at least she has admitted to that.  And she is not an easily forgiven Horton woman like Hope, Jennifer, and especially Abigail are or were, actually being called out called out on her crap, which makes her very much an improvement over them.

Thanks, you make a much coherent case for Sarah than I've been able to.  I was wishing, yesterday particularly, that we could see her interacting with her mother more than we have so far, to get a clearer picture on who she is outside of being stuck between a block(head) and a bored piece.  

I can see the attraction she'd have for Rex but I'm unclear on why she's attracted to him, ditto with Eric.  

In any case, I'm glad she's around.

As for today, I'm always happy to see JJ no matter the reason but......I want to enjoy Jack's return more than I currently am.  While I love KdP, this one note writing for her character is lessening my enjoyment and as for Jenn.....Her dead husband, the supposed love of her life is back from the dead and apart from the momentary surprise, she's seems more annoyed that he's around than happy about it.  Why the hell isn't she still gobsmacked dumb about the whole thing?  Instead she's picking and pecking at him like she does with one of her kids, "disappointed" in him, disapproving of him, working that sour puss like the pro she's become this past decade at being the sour pickle at every party.

At this point I wouldn't blame Jack for pretending to have amnesia just to avoid getting back together with a woman who apparently thinks Gladys Kravitz is a person to emulate.

Eli and Lani, the "I was just following orders" isn't a good look, and neither of you have the charm of Sgt. Schultz to pull it off.

giphy.gif

Apparently, this is also the slogan of the Salem PD.

Poor Ben.  I felt bad enough for him when he killed three people, even worse when it turned out he'd only killed three and had to change the stripes on his Serial Killer Letter sweater and now I'm just so sad that He's sad, aren't you??   Now he doesn't think he's really safe around Ciara, awwww.....I wonder what gave him his first clue, because it's clear that being the necktie killer didn't.  

I'm verklempt to think that self doubt can stand between these two on their path to twuu lub when a little thing like a habit of serial killing wasn't even a bump in the road.

I think it's time for a box of Whitman Samplers, that'll turn his frown upside down!

Edited by boes
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Haley, please stop with the pointing and gesticulating when you talk, and also please do not invade people's personal space. Her being seemingly inches away from Kayla was rather disturbing. Stay three feet away from someone unless you are asked to move closer.  If she had pulled that crap with me, she'd have been pushed away. And no real need to tell Kayla her sob story.

Jenn, you should be thrilled that your dead husband is amongst the alive again. Unless he's just inconvenient at this time. No, he and Eve are not great together and Eve is manipulating him. It seems to be All About Eve and her revenge. Jack is a human being.

Nice to see you JJ and nice of you to warn Haley about the cops closing in on her. She could easily have bought a bus ticket to Chicago and disappeared.

Ben, you have developed self-awareness and some sort of misguided conscience. Yep, you are not good for Ciara. I don't think he is back to his serial killer ways, but I was touched at his talking about the abuse he suffered at the hands of Clyde. He had an interaction with normal human behavior and emotions. Surely his next session, he can talk about it and how he felt about recognizing his dark side in a totally different way than he used to.

Claire had a nice jacket on today. Looks like Tripp has found something interesting in her possession - surely that is not his birthday present.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Ron is all about looks,

99% of what we watch on TV is all about looks...and let's face it, who wants to sit around and watch a bunch of ugly people? 😜

• Love 1
14 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I continue to love Claire now that she's like insane and terrible at all her machinations. Such fun!

Gabi continues to slay everything and be the brightest spot. The light of my life really. Also, I don't wanna be this person, but I like Stefan/Chloe together and I also am here for Gabi/Stefan. Whatever, I don't care! This all being said though, lol at Chloe having absolutely no qualms about the fact the Stefan was obsessed with Abigail, raped her, and that she's now witnessed him manhandling Gabi. Girl!

I skipped all the Ben/Ciara scenes but I still caught Ciara's offensively horrible outfit. It almost matches that one from a few weeks go when Ben was hallucinating her at the police station. Poor girl, why does wardrobe hate her?

Why do they dress Ciara like Daisy Duke? They never dress her normal. She looks like she’s from another decade. It’s so odd. I think they think it’s edgy or something but instead she sticks out like a sore thumb.

• Love 3

A bit of the sheen is gone from this show for me since Chad left, to be honest. I never bothered to go back and find Wednesday's episode. Hard for me to enjoy Jack when he's with Eve, too. Sigh. Things will pick up again, right?

• Love 2
(edited)

Hmm I don't get the impression of Sarah being the dominant one in the relationship with Rex based on what I've seen recently. Actually Rex is pretty dominant with the way he's pushing her to get back together and accept his proposal. Plus, he has the emotional depth of a high school jock. All he's interested to do is take his girlfriend back to his room so they can have sex. That's more like Sarah submit to his will if you ask me.  

Edited by sweetautumn
adding more
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Tarik Udongo said:

While I agree about Rex, I think that Sarah's attraction to Eric is actually being done right by Ron.  He's actually doing a lot more showing than he is telling about that.  We've seen Sarah quite impressed by how Eric was with Holly.  It's clear to me that Sarah admires men who are good with children, likely because she probably wants some of her own and sees in him a good father for her own children when she has them.  He's also been there for her through a number of her problems since she's been back in Salem.  And unlike Rex, Eric actually challenges her on things, while Rex seems to submit to her will.  Not a bad thing if a woman wants to be the dominant one in a relationship, but if you want a relationship of equals, it's good that both individuals challenge each other and know when to say when they are going too far, and Eric has done that with Sarah at least a couple of times that we've seen (once with Chloe, once with her old coworker on Valentine's Day).  Rex has yet to be seen doing such a thing.

So yeah, I can see how Sarah could be attracted to Eric.  I just don't see what she ever could have seen in Rex.

Thanks, good post!  I admit that with Eric I'm a little prejudiced these days, tired of what seemed to be his self-induced drama over putting dead Nicole on a pedestal she never would have climbed up on herself.  I've noticed he's calmed down some in the past week or so.

I know this is a minority opinion, at best, but I LIKE Rex.  He's definitely not someone to be a real relationship with, definitely NOT someone whose sexual urges have moved out of wide eyed puberty yet, but I like the guy.

I think he's kind, not judgemental and a pleasure to be around, not a chore like so many of the guys his age.  I guess the tradeoff is that's completely unreliable as a romantic partner at this point in his life, but he's also not a selfish, judgemental, grasping ass like Brady, Eric (at times), Stephan O.!, Will (at times), Sonny (at times), well, you get the idea.

Nope, not the guy to plan a wedding with, for sure, but a friend, yeah.

• Love 9

I also like Rex, boes.  He's definitely not boyfriend material and he's a bit of a lummox for not seeing the sparks between Sarah and Eric, but as you say he's kind and has an easygoing earnestness that makes up for the man-dog cheating.  My favorite scenes of his are when he's with Kate.  I wish they'd have the two of them interact more often.  Speaking of, has Kate even met Sarah yet?

• Love 4
(edited)
On 3/3/2019 at 12:48 AM, ByaNose said:

Why do they dress Ciara like Daisy Duke? They never dress her normal. She looks like she’s from another decade. It’s so odd. I think they think it’s edgy or something but instead she sticks out like a sore thumb.

It was an interesting choice as the coming-home-from-hospital-after-almost-dying outfit. I mean, she even had new earrings! I enjoyed those scenes, but I also kept thinking that next time I’m almost killed twice in one day by my bf’s sister, I need Hope Brady to be packing my hospital bag. She clearly knows how to accessorise!

ON 3/3/2019 AT 5:30 AM, KITTY REDSTONE SAID:

I also like Rex, boes.  He's definitely not boyfriend material and he's a bit of a lummox for not seeing the sparks between Sarah and Eric, but as you say he's kind and has an easygoing earnestness that makes up for the man-dog cheating.  My favorite scenes of his are when he's with Kate.  I wish they'd have the two of them interact more often.  Speaking of, has Kate even met Sarah yet?

I’m generally enjoying Rex too and also especially liked his scenes with Kate. For me, KL has had a nice chemistry with most of the characters he’s interacted with so far. I’d like to see him more outside of Sarah though. So many characters could do with a friend, and with his non-judgemental, easygoing ways, he would be a good friend candidate for half of Salem.

Edited by BoldDays
Clarity
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, BoldDays said:

It was an interesting choice as the coming-home-from-hospital-after-almost-dying outfit. I mean, she even had new earrings! I enjoyed those scenes, but I also kept thinking that next time I’m almost killed twice in one day by my bf’s sister, I need Hope Brady to be packing my hospital bag. She clearly knows how to accessorise!

I’m generally enjoying Rex too and also especially liked his scenes with Kate. For me, KL has had a nice chemistry with most of the characters he’s interacted with so far. I’d like to see him more outside of Sarah though. So many characters could do with a friend, and with his non-judgemental, easygoing ways, he would be a good friend candidate for half of Salem.

Although, Rex’s tanorexia is rather off putting. I like Greg Vaughn with his awesome hair & scruff. Rex looks plastic to me. Diff’rent strokes.........

• Love 4

It is KLs chemistry I like. I agree on the tan and noticed it especially in the proposal scenes, given it’s meant to be the middle of winter.

GV definitely rocks the scruffy look! 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Happytobehere said:

So the show is really trying to go with the narrative that 50 year old Leo is John’s son. It’s like Days can’t stop framing itself as a joke.

LMAO!!!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Happytobehere said:

So the show is really trying to go with the narrative that 50 year old Leo is John’s son. It’s like Days can’t stop framing itself as a joke.

This is the same show that expects us to buy Kassie DePaiva who is like 6 years younger than Charles Shaughnessy are father and daughter. I guess by now I should be getting use to the stupidity but I keep rolling my eyes.

• Love 3

What even was Claire’s jacket today? I get the whole military inspired or marching band regalia coats worn by musicians. But hers also had some random floral appliqué and curlicues? And it didn’t go well at all with her jeans. 

Tripp’s translucent uneven beard has got to go. 😖

I’m rewatching Ugly Betty and Kate’s style and personality reminds me so much of Wilhelmina Slater.

Tripp is probably going to marry Haley to save her from deportation. This will make JJ cry and Claire see red. 

Ciara and Ben have had so much angst and tears and devoted confessions and they have only began dating. It’s been built up so much and such depression over the slightest tiff, if she decides not to marry him after all the drama his head will explode. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Ron loves his "darkness" trope almost as much as he loves rape stories.  Ben can express his worries about falling back into his serial killer ways without resorting to Luke Spenceresque darkness.

Claire should have told Tripp she took up smoking pot.  It would have been so much more believable as a way to cope with her stress than cigarettes.  No way was Tripp believing her story.  Also, does Tripp really think that easily-made-jealous Claire is going to be ok with Haley staying there?

I enjoy Ben and Claire as sort-of friends.  They should never be a romantic thing but I like their platonic vibe.

Hope and Ciara also had some nice scenes.  Hope's hairstyle is not great.  She looks better with longer, straighter and a bit lighter hair.

Kate looked fabulous as always.  The way she asked Rafe about keeping her kidnapping of Ted off the record was funny.  The only time I ever like Rafe is when he's with Kate or is suffering from amnesia or brainwashing (the latter happened before I watched DOOL but I've seen the clips).

• Love 4

Good on Kayla for not cooperating with the cops.

Why do we have to have a fire starter flashback in every Claire scene?

Haley can't hide in Salem, "not after what people saw in the debate." Uh, what they SAW was Melinda and Jack talking about Haley, not a picture of Haley.  Why would people who watched the debate know what she looks like?

21 minutes ago, Sidney said:

I'm so over this over-the- top angst between Ben and Ciara. 

Isn't that a requirement for supercouples?

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Haley can't hide in Salem, "not after what people saw in the debate." Uh, what they SAW was Melinda and Jack talking about Haley, not a picture of Haley.  Why would people who watched the debate know what she looks like?

I haven't seen the ep yet, but it seems like Salem is home to very few people of any colour or other culture - only two Chinese people, and maybe three, if Mr. Shinn/Xin/Whatever is also Asian.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Kitty Redstone said:

I enjoy Ben and Claire as sort-of friends.  They should never be a romantic thing but I like their platonic vibe.

I enjoy them as friends too, but I also wouldn't be opposed to it being romantic lol.

1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

Presumably after the debate, the news dug up info on her and aired it.

I like Haley better with Tripp than JJ tbh. I hope they decide to go the route instead. They can get married to keep her from being deported and then fall in love. That is my kinda shit!

I'm indifferent to Rafe and pretty much over Kate, but I enjoy them together.

I skipped all the Ben/Ciara scenes and I could still tell they were absolutely ridiculous. I am a fan of angst, but come on!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 9

Is that what they are?

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I enjoy them as friends too, but I also wouldn't be opposed to it being romantic lol.

I like Haley better with Tripp than JJ tbh. I hope they decide to go the route instead. They can get married to keep her from being deported and then fall in love. That is my kinda shit

.I don't mind good girl/bad boy pairings but sometimes, bad/bad makes more sense.  I thought the scenes when Ben came over and exposed that he and Claire paired up to break up Tripp and Ciara were really good. 

I also think Haley and Tripp have better chemistry than Haley and JJ. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Ron loves his "darkness" trope almost as much as he loves rape stories.  Ben can express his worries about falling back into his serial killer ways without resorting to Luke Spenceresque darkness.

Claire should have told Tripp she took up smoking pot.  It would have been so much more believable as a way to cope with her stress than cigarettes.  No way was Tripp believing her story.  Also, does Tripp really think that easily-made-jealous Claire is going to be ok with Haley staying there?

Hope and Ciara also had some nice scenes.  Hope's hairstyle is not great.  She looks better with longer, straighter and a bit lighter hair.

Kate looked fabulous as always.  The way she asked Rafe about keeping her kidnapping of Ted off the record was funny.  The only time I ever like Rafe is when he's with Kate or is suffering from amnesia or brainwashing (the latter happened before I watched DOOL but I've seen the clips).

hopes hair is too dark for her complexion. kate looks great except for the cheekbones. i wish i had the money for all the work these two have had done. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Sidney said:

I mean honestly: "Moooom, the serial killer broke up with me and it's all your fault! Whatever will I dooooooooooo?"

If they were going for unintentional comedy, then they naaaaaaaaailed it. Otherwise....🤐

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, Sidney said:

I agree.  They're like one of those overblown commercials you see for constipation or limp dick syndrome. 

Which, come to think of it, would explain why Ben is always crying out "Ciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaahhh!

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course😉

Oh yeah, Ben taught Ciara how to trust again.   I TOTALLY bought their conversation, totally bought how tortured Ben and how distraught Ciara is.  Hard not to when their relationship is so believable on every level, right?  I hope at least he taught her how to do a Windsor knot before he left.  

That awful Hope, trying to keep her daughter from dating a serial killer.  The NERVE of some people...... 

Now where is Claire, I could sure use a smoke after today's show.......

Edited by boes
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6
(edited)

I don't know about whatever state Salem is supposedly in, but it's illegal in New York State for ICE to ask local police to detain illegal immigrants unless a warrant has been handed down in federal court, which surely hasn't happened with Haley.  So Eli and Lani trying to find her is, to me, offensive bullshittery and a poor choice for a storyline.  

Ditto with the "She's only making it harder on herself" crap about not turning herself in nonsense they told JJ.   They're not going to revise her citizenship based on what they consider to be good manners.  And what's "harder on herself" even mean, they gonna deport her twice?

Besides, the Salem PD couldn't find their rear end with an implanted tracking device so the idea that any federal office, or state for that matter, would ask them to do anything other than recommend the best local donut shop is just silly.

Edited by boes
  • Love 18

Why would the Salem PD be interested in an illegal immigrant? I'm Canadian so I don't know what the US laws are, but it seems fishy.

Ben, good for you for putting Ciara's life first. Be apart for a while, work on your own stuff and get away from the teen scene or college scene or whatever the almost adult scene is. Take your meds, talk to your counsellor. You'd probably get a breakthrough award for reacting as an actual human being. Ciara, maybe you do need a break to work on your own stuff.

Hope, you do need a hairstyle. Ciara could do far worse than Ben. He is what he is. You do learn to trust again, and then you learn that people are fickle and can exhibit all sorts of behaviours.

Claire, what kind of lie are you pulling? No one is going to believe that you picked up an undetected, normally noticeably smelly habit. And one that is not easy to quit. Tripp will find out your lies.

Geez, Haley, showing up at the loft? Another girl for Claire to exhibit her jealousy fangs.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Ben, good for you for putting Ciara's life first. Be apart for a while, work on your own stuff and get away from the teen scene or college scene or whatever the almost adult scene is. Take your meds, talk to your counsellor. You'd probably get a breakthrough award for reacting as an actual human being. Ciara, maybe you do need a break to work on your own stuff.

I agree. Self awareness is not usually a Salem strong point, so it was refreshing to see. 

I really enjoyed the Rafe and Kate scenes - he was funny and a bit snarky and it reminded me that I used to like Rafe.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I haven't seen the ep yet, but it seems like Salem is home to very few people of any colour or other culture - only two Chinese people, and maybe three, if Mr. Shinn/Xin/Whatever is also Asian.

Mr. Shin isn't in Salem, he's in Hong Kong. They just talk to him on the phone when they need a representative of the DiMira "Board" to pipe up.

• Love 3

The Ciara and Ben scenes were a bit overblown but yesterday was the first time I felt Ben actually loves Ciara. He was coming off as obsessed with her so it was nice to see him man up and put her first. Its realistic to feel he could be a danger to her because um well he has murdered people.

8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Geez, Haley, showing up at the loft? Another girl for Claire to exhibit her jealousy fangs

Lol all I could think of when Hailey hugged Tripp was uh you in danger girll!

• Love 6

Sigh. Much as I hate to diss on my friend Rob, the Ben/Ciara stuff is boring. I have no investment in them, and the scenes yesterday were pretty ridiculous. I can't take her seriously in that outfit, for one thing. And their angst has been their main plot line -- which comes across much more believably when it is preceded by some kind of real love affair. At least I folded some laundry and made dinner during their scenes -- but that's how compelling it all was for me. Do better, show, please. 

Now Claire, on the other hand, is interesting. I also thought she was going to cop to smoking weed, lol. It should be fun watching her manipulations - I hope they don't let me down. 

Rafe and Kate were good together. Hope is hopeless. 

• Love 11

I had to laugh that JJ was typing on his phone and the entire message popped up on screen while he was still typing.

Is Haley carrying her possessions in a bowling ball bag?

How does Rex know Seth Burns?  He isn't working at Salem Hospital.

• Love 1

How does Rex know Seth Burns?  He isn't working at Salem Hospital.

I bet Rex thinks it's the same guy from The Simpsons......and how different is Salem, from Springgfield, really?

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

So Claire doesn't do knock-offs? I never see her carrying any handbag or anything that looks remotely expensive. Maybe she doesn't like the lines I do. Sure, Ciara, it's an excellent idea for Haley to stay at the loft.

Ben telling his life woes to Stefan was interesting. One bad guy to another, but you did kinda feel some sympathy for Ben. At least he will have a decent paying job and a temporary place to stay for a bit.

Someone would walk in to Doug's Place with a concealed weapon?

Rafe, going all he-man on Ted probably won't work. He is more of a crafty sort than Fred Flinstone. At this point, Hope most likely deserves him.

• Love 2

When you call out “Here Skanky Skanky Skanky.” in Salem you better be specific or Brady, Leo, and Xander may pop out. 

Ciara is always dressed like a girl at Hot Import Nights or an Instagram baddie now. 

Rex and Choe have nice chemistry. 

Have Rafe or Hope every heard of professionalism or workplace boundaries. They’ve been treating Salem PD as their personal vendetta squad and couples therapy station for years. Rafe really demands Ted to quit his job cuz of his Hope crush and Hope blurts inappropriate insecure rants about Sami in the station constantly. 🙄 are these  married cops in their 50s or some brats in a high school cafeteria? 

I refuse to believe Stefan’s house is the safest place in Salem for Chloe when Gabi is able to barge in past security 157x and Ben and Abby were able to sneak in before. Chloe should try to bunk with Julie. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

🙄 Chloe should try to bunk with Julie. 

59 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

I'd feel safer in the murder cabin.

If I had to bunk with Julie, that place would BE murder cabin.

I don't get who is after Chloe.  El Fideo - The Noodle - is dead, so who's trying to kill her?  

Fusilli Jerry?

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Someone would walk in to Doug's Place with a concealed weapon?

My husband has a concealed carry permit and wears his gun almost all the time. Of course, he is more discrete about it than that guy was. 

• Love 2

Good for Marlena for pointing out that Diana has been less then truthful since she walked into town and that maybe, just maybe, she isn't telling the truth about John's being Leo's father.  I do love it when Marlena goes into steely mode--she's damn scary :)

I actually liked Rex and Chloe together--he's put Sarah on this pedestal that is in no way accurate and he's doomed himself into thinking he can't measure up and with Chloe, he was rather likeable.

I enjoyed Will and Sonny attempting to be proactive and actually trying to search Diana's room.  At least it's better then sitting around waiting for Uncle Vic to solve things.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Good for Marlena for pointing out that Diana has been less then truthful since she walked into town and that maybe, just maybe, she isn't telling the truth about John's being Leo's father.  I do love it when Marlena goes into steely mode--she's damn scary 🙂

I actually liked Rex and Chloe together--he's put Sarah on this pedestal that is in no way accurate and he's doomed himself into thinking he can't measure up and with Chloe, he was rather likeable.

I enjoyed Will and Sonny attempting to be proactive and actually trying to search Diana's room.  At least it's better then sitting around waiting for Uncle Vic to solve things.

All I could think of was that if Will and Sonny didn't already have enough problems with the law, now they're adding breaking and entering to the list of their crimes.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Can't somebody just find out what day Leo was born on and count back nine months?

Umm, it's that "counting" thing you mention.....this IS Salem, the town that Sense Forgot.

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
(edited)

Can't somebody just find out what day Leo was born on and count back nine months?

Count nine months and subtract about a decade.

Edited by nilyank
  • LOL 11