Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I didn’t see the scenes of Will and the man who killed him, but I read about it.  All I can do is just shake my head.  I just hope that Sonny won’t be at that wedding, grinning at his idiot husband being the best man.  That’s all I can hope for at this point.

• Love 6

Today's show brought to you by:

cold jim carrey GIF

Sarah, I have a brilliant plan.

Brady, sure I'll go along with said brilliant plan.

Eli, Gabi might have been murdered.

Lani, sounds good to me.

Worst! Cops! Ever!

Not to mention besties Will and Ben.

Also, Claire, you need to get the crazy under control.

Julie, STFU (just because it can't be said enough).

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
16 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

Will talking about their babies growing up together?? Hell no!!

So much No.

SO MUCH.

Bad writing. Bad taste. Bad on every possible level, by any conceivable measure. Thoroughly, irresponsibly, irremediably bad. If it weren't so completely ridiculous, it would be obscene. The writer responsible for this part of the story must be deaf to shame.

Edited by Sandman
It really is ridiculous.
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Unless they invite Xander to watch what is the difference between telling him they did it and actually doing it?

If Sarah really wants to convince Xander she slept with Brady, she should rub her body with wet ham so at least she'll smell like Brady.

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
(edited)

I hope Show sends in this entire episode to the Daytime Emmys, because I can't remember any other episode on this or any other soap that was constructed from total bullshit the way this one was.

7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I did catch the first Jake/Julie scene and lol at Julie's Karen energy.

Julie was like Karen Prime today, nagging at Jake with "I hope you have a permit to put up that poster" b.s.  I wish Jake had, instead of catching her, let her fall to the ground and roll up like the stink bug she is.  Then she proceeded to settle in for what she enjoys the most - trashing Gabi at length while batting her eyelashes at Jake.  To be fair, Julie will pretty much bash anyone but this must have felt like a Festivus miracle to her.  I'd say that so much screen time for that old bad was a sin but then again I'm sure old bats aren't anywhere near as unpleasant as Julie.

BUT Show wasn't done!  Oh NO, not even close.  THEN we had to listen to super cop Lani moan and groan and whine about being asked to actually DO HER JOB as Eli, weakly, tried to tell her why they needed to look for Gabi.  Between her and Julie, Eli hasn't got a chance in hell.  I bet their baby is going to start nagging him the second she/he is out of the womb and how much you wanna bet it's first word will be "Darling".  Doomed, Eli, your life is over.

Not that having your life be over gets in the way of being the best man for the guy who murdered you, as Will and his best bro, BikeShop Bollie, proved today.  Nothin' says best buds like a few chuckles over the time your buddy strangled you until you were dead and your family mourned your brutal death.   Also, those two were bro-ing it up so much I was waiting for the chest bump, and maybe a playful strangulation for old times sake.

After all this, watching Sarah give a canned ham the tongue and that same ham kiss her back was small potatoes.  

Oh!  I almost forgot!  My favorite visual, Ciara in that skin tight animal dress again.  I know some of you like it, but to me it looks like she's been forced to wear some sort of weird sausage casing.  Bad enough that Sonny runs around in a suit every day but now Ciara is dressing like a refugee from the Real Housewifes of Rivendell.

Xander and Maggie were the best part of today's show and they weren't that great.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The Will/Ben scenes would be rage inducing if it wasn't just so fucking ridiculous. The writers think the audience is so stupid. It ends up being kind of hilarious really.

I actually found it quite funny...sort of like a parody. Not that this show is real or anything....

• Love 2
2 hours ago, boes said:

Nothin' says best buds like a few chuckles over the time your buddy strangled you until you were dead and your family mourned your brutal death.   Also, those two were bro-ing it up so much I was waiting for the chest bump, and maybe a playful strangulation for old times sake.

😆 Cracks me up that everyone can accept the unbelievable ridiculousness of Will being killed and brought back to life (with no brain damage, no less 😜 ), but refuse to accept Ben's bi-polar redemption...and continued work to better himself.

It's all nonsense, and yet we all continue to watch on a daily basis 😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, boes said:

Not that having your life be over gets in the way of being the best man for the guy who murdered you, as Will and his best bro, BikeShop Bollie, proved today.  Nothin' says best buds like a few chuckles over the time your buddy strangled you until you were dead and your family mourned your brutal death.   Also, those two were bro-ing it up way so much I was waiting for the chest bump, and maybe a playful strangulation for old times sake.

When they were talking about their kids growing up together, I mean, can't you see the future? I got all warm and fuzzy thinking about Will's kid bonding with Ben's kid joking about how that hysterical story from years back where Uncle Ben strangled dad to death. Its just so heartwarming!

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

When they were talking about their kids growing up together, I mean, can't you see the future? I got all warm and fuzzy thinking about Will's kid bonding with Ben's kid joking about how that hysterical story from years back where Uncle Ben strangled dad to death. Its just so heartwarming!

Yes...and then they reminisce about how Uncle Rolf used his magic serum to bring Dad back to life...good as new! Now THAT's heartwarming 😉

• LOL 2
10 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

I wasn't watching when Ben killed Will but seeing them act all buddy-buddy today knowing their violent history was complete bullshit. I was spoiled about the best man request, but hugging?? Will talking about their babies growing up together?? Hell no!! This is one of the most disturbing "friendships" I've seen on this show in a long time. I can't believe poor Will has been forced into forgiving Ben just because he (Ben) needs friends and the writers of this show have a massive hard on for him. 

Ugh, I cannot believe I am going to try to explain/defend this.  Ben and Will were close friends at one time. Hence, when Ben tried to kill Will, it was truly awful.

Sami forced Ben to recreate the strangling, in order to get Will to regain his memories. Which he did. Ben did not want to go along with Sami's plan.

Then Ben and Will end up in prison together and protect each other.

And that is how Will ends up as Ben's best man!

• Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, MsTree said:

😆 Cracks me up that everyone can accept the unbelievable ridiculousness of Will being killed and brought back to life (with no brain damage, no less 😜 ), but refuse to accept Ben's bi-polar redemption...and continued work to better himself.

It's all nonsense, and yet we all continue to watch on a daily basis 😉

What cracks me up hahaha is how hard it is for some people to allow others to have their own interpretations and feelings about show.   Apparently, it's important for everyone to agree that apples and oranges taste exactly the same.

What a hoot!

Edited by boes
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, bannana said:

Ugh, I cannot believe I am going to try to explain/defend this.  Ben and Will were close friends at one time. Hence, when Ben tried to kill Will, it was truly awful.

Sami forced Ben to recreate the strangling, in order to get Will to regain his memories. Which he did. Ben did not want to go along with Sami's plan.

Then Ben and Will end up in prison together and protect each other.

And I read this and don’t view it as a defence at all. To me this reads as an abuser worming their way back into their victim’s life, as implausible as it may be.

Is there even a good reason that Ben didn’t just move away so the friends and family of his victims didn’t have to be constantly reminded of what his actions cost them?

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Damian said:

And I read this and don’t view it as a defence at all. To me this reads as an abuser worming their way back into their victim’s life, as implausible as it may be.

Is there even a good reason that Ben didn’t just move away so the friends and family of his victims didn’t have to be constantly reminded of what his actions cost them?

Yes.  Yes there is.  CIARA!!!!!!!!

They call the wind Mariah in some places, but in Salem, it's Ciara, all the time, for Ben.  A love like that can overcome mental illness, imprisonment, disapproval, and apparently, a pile of dead bodies.  Love be grand in Olde Salem Towne.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I assume Sonny still hates him due to their lack of scenes?

I don't know, he was all smiley and shaking Ben's hand last week.

13 hours ago, boes said:

If Sarah really wants to convince Xander she slept with Brady, she should rub her body with wet ham so at least she'll smell like Brady.

I've never seen a more accurate post.

8 hours ago, MsTree said:

I actually found it quite funny...sort of like a parody. Not that this show is real or anything....

It didn't come off that way at all imo. They really want the audience to think Will being best friends with the man that murdered him is adorable and awesome.

7 hours ago, bannana said:

Ben and Will were close friends at one time. 

That makes it worse lol.

1 hour ago, Damian said:

He's hot (allegedly)!

• Love 3
(edited)

So I watched yesterday's and today's episodes and I'm enjoying the crap out of Claire's return and I love how she casually talks about her mental illness--she doesn't get personally affronted if her sickness is mentioned (unlike Princess Abs) and she's ready to admit that she needed help--good for her.  Ciara (her ridiculous leopard print dress aside) should be the sympathetic character but the actress plays her every scene with such arrogant smugness, it ruined what should have been a great scene for her.  And what the hell was Ben's stepping in front of her when he realized Claire was in the room too?

I massively loved how Claire just kept talking about Bayview's horrible food and how crazy the other patient's are but we never once got to hear Ciara defend Claire to Ben--I guess she only advocates for serial killers.

Lani and Eli continue to be the lamest cops in all of copdom, which is saying a lot and how about Eli's master plan of "we're just going to intimidate Jake and then arrest him even though we have zero evidence."  Yep, crack detectives alright.

I know this is going to sound strange but I actually don't mind Will and Ben being friends and I think it has to do with them being in prison together and Ben's saving Will from Clyde.  Anybody who looks out for Will is okay in my book--even the person who tried to kill him in the first place 🙂

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Nope - he was going to I think but ended up meeting Ciara and her stupid crashed bike and the rest is history.

Well, it wasn't of his own volition, Chad drove him to the edge of town and dumped him there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I'm guessing Gwen took her leave from Bayview in the time it took Claire to finally spit out the details because first Ciara, then Ben, then Marlena wouldn't STFU and let her speak.

Me watching today's show:

Frustrated Head GIF by swerk

Get to the damn point!!

• LOL 11

but refuse to accept Ben's bi-polar redemption...and continued work to better himself.

Ben murdered 3 people and never faced any kind of punishment. He spent less time in the insane asylum than Claire and everyone is side-eyeing her but are supposed to believe in him because .... reasons?!?

And I do not care that ultimately Will ended up alive because of Rolf. Ben killed Will. There is no way in hell it makes sense for Will to say 'well gosh you murdered me and took me away from my family, my daughter, my husband .... but hey water under the bridge.'

And how exactly has Ben been redeemed - other than Ciara shouting he's changed? How has he worked to better himself? Wasn't he threatening someone with violence just a few weeks ago? Wasn't Ciara just bragging to the guys after Jake that Ben was the necktie killer?!?

What cracks me up hahaha is how hard it is for some people to allow others to have their own interpretations and feelings about show.   Apparently, it's important for everyone to agree that apples and oranges taste exactly the same.

What a hoot!

Right? What is wrong with me that I refuse to blindly nod at all the declarations of how much Ben has changed! Oddly no matter how many times Brady said that very same thing about Kristen, I don't buy it either. The writers put zero effort into redemption story, I put zero effort into believing the nonsense.

• Useful 2
  • Love 15

I had to fast forward all the Jake scenes. I tried, but that accent drives me up a wall. Also, Eli and Lani were in the scenes so they were obviously unwatchable.

I also ended up fast forwarding through most of the Gabi/captor scenes because I don't give a shit.

Claire is transcendent. I'm obsessed with her. Her talking to Ben about Bayview in that manner where it was like she was reminding Ciara and Ben himself that he too is nuts and no better than her was perfection.

I just really hate Ben. VK's overwhelming and constant smugness must be contagious because RSW exudes it all the time now, too. I just can't fucking stand it. They both suck so hard. I just want Claire to kill them lol!

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

I ffwd Gabi and her captors too. Her screaming at the beginning was annoying.

I liked Claire today. I believe she is sincere with wanting to help find Gwen. I hope they don’t make her too nuts. I wouldn’t mind her being an anti heroine.

• Love 3
(edited)

Too much 90 Day Fiance the past couple of days.

I liked Arianna telling Will and Sonny that she would rather have a dog than a baby brother or sister.

John and Marlena's swanky condo is accessible to all? Did they give Claire a key so she could come and go plus have access to the elevators and possibly doorman/concierge? Yes, she should tell her hosts if she is going out. How did she get to Ciara's hotel room? Does she have money? Uber credit? Did she take the bus?

Jake is right about the 48 hours missing notice. Of course he isn't going to tell anything. Lani and Eli, the supercops, can't seem to get anything right. Lani is too biased with anything to do with Gabi and Eli was engaged to her. A bit of conflict of interest, but there aren't any other cops!

All of a sudden, Sonny is reading Dostoevsky? At least he asked Will why he accepted being his sort of killer's best man.

Gwen just checked herself out of Bayview?

I don't really buy Claire's change of heart regarding Ciara. She still has it in for her. Nice of her to identify Gwen as her roommate.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Love 5
(edited)

As Cole Porter put it - how DID he know about Ben and Will all those many years ago?

If I ever have a tie, then you'll die.
If you're ever in a mess, kiss my ass.
If you're so sappy, you land in jail. I'm your bail.
It's friendship, friendship, just a perfect blendship.
When other friendships are soon forgot, ours will still be hot.
Da da da da da da dig dig dig.

Salem friendships are something special.  Nothing says "friends" like murdering your buddy, then saving him from the danger you put him in.  Following that up by asking him to be your best man and THEN, when your friend comes to you because he's worried about his daughter's mother, lie to him and manipulate him by making him think bringing the police into the picture was a big mistake.  

Ben really IS dreamy, both as a boyfriend and just a plain ol' friend, isn't he?   

He's gonna be a real knockout in the outfit he's wearing to marry Ciara.

giphy.gif

Nah......nothin's wrong with your picture, don't turn the dial, it's the Twilight Zone.

Jake's accent might suck but it was eclipsed by those two doofi, Eli and Lani.  Since they're not really working on a case, just helping out a friend, bringing Jake in for questioning could have them the ones up on charges of harrassment.  Of course, it's Salem, so Lani would be let off because her baby died and Eli would be let off because he's just so damned dumb when he's around her.

So Sonny raised one eyebrow about Will being Ben's best man and promptly let that eyebrow fall after Will assured him that the necktie killer has changed, he really really has.  Really.Has.  I wonder if the copy of Dostoevsky Sonny is reading is the Classic Comics edition. 

Marlena was really miffed about having to go out to Bayview, wasn't she?  I know it probably takes a team of 4 or more to get her out of that pants suit at the end of a long day, or, did she perhaps leave John.....hanging at home?

DIlv.gif

No wonder Ben got better so quickly.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

I put zero effort into believing the nonsense.

Believe it or not, I feel the exact same way. It's all nonsensical fiction, so I don't get as passionate/involved as many others do about the characters and their behavior. For me it's just one hour of escapism (well, 45 minutes FF) that I take at face value and sometimes have a good laugh at all the OTT storylines.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, MsTree said:

Believe it or not, I feel the exact same way. It's all nonsensical fiction, so I don't get as passionate/involved as many others do about the characters and their behavior. For me it's just one hour of escapism (well, 45 minutes FF) that I take at face value and sometimes have a good laugh at all the OTT storylines.

Ben sucks.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 6/16/2020 at 3:30 AM, bannana said:

The problem is not that their history has been changed, or that some viewers don't remember how it happened. (Though I would argue that Ben was never that close to Will and Sonny in the first place -- but I'm not sure it's material.)

The problem is that this is not how human beings actually behave. Every step of their new connection has depended on contrivance, whether it's the "therapeutic" value of recreating a murder scene, or two inmates -- one of whom did not simply attempt to murder the other, but actually murdered him -- sharing the same cell. Ben has brought nothing but risk and destruction into Will's life (including the need for rescue from Ben's father), so for Will to celebrate that by suggesting that their children could grow up to be friends seems willfully blind. But because Will's a genuinely good person, having him vouch for this unholy mess of a character is a way for the show to eat its cake and have it, too: Ben's a cool badass, but he doesn't really have to pay for his crimes because a wizard did it -- er, Magic Rolf!

Sure, soap operas always depend on contrivance; but this is more than a step too far.

Edited by Sandman
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Claire continues to be awesome and I love that she's so determined to do the right thing and telling the truth about Gwen will save Gabi's life--good for her for not letting Gwen guilt trip her.  And I like that Claire explained just how hardcore Marlena and John are and when you add in Bo and Hope, Claire has the coolest grandparents around.

Good for Gabi for attempting to escape but the bad guy turned the tables on her--DAMN!!  And are we supposed to seriously believe that members of the Philly mob have a copy of Crime and Punishment?  Shouldn't it have been The Godfather?

Lani and Eli certainly are as wonderful at surveillance as they are regular police work, which is to say not very good at all.

• Love 10

I loved the Jack&Jennifer scenes today!  Some romance, time for memories, and enjoying being Grandparents 🙂 I enjoy seeing them together now(I will forget all the craziness of how they got to this point).  We did get "Product Placement" during their scenes:  referencing their Honeymoon at Universal Theme Park & now they want to go to Universal Orlando & see Harry Potter World 🙂  Meanwhile, Lani & Eli are the worst Cops(or P.I.s?) in the world.  And now we know why Sonny was reading "Crime & Punishment", I figured there had to be a tie-in because of the way they zoomed in on the title of the book. 

• Love 6
On 6/15/2020 at 8:27 AM, CountryGirl said:

[snip]

I loved seeing Lucas again - I am still bitter after all these years that they ruined Lumi to have Sami fall for her rapist. They could have been the future Tom and Alice. 

Allie is supposed to be in college? I clocked her as being 16-17. And I totally don't buy her running to Uncle Eric (even if he is her mother's twin) over big brother Will.

[snip]

Gggrrr, don't get me started on how much I LOATHED that the show kiboshed Lumi!  Even with all the deceits and angst (Sami having Kate as her mother-in-law) I've always felt that Sami's best relationship was with Lucas, and vice versa. 

[Side note: please don't @ me, but I've always felt EJ had the most chemistry with Nicole, and vice versa...]

On 6/14/2020 at 11:33 AM, DisneyBoy said:

[snip]

Don't get me wrong, I'm almost willing to look the other way because I think Paul Telfer is an asset to the show and his relationship with Maggie has been kind of sweet,

[snip]

Their relationship reminds me of Joyce & Spike, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

• Love 8

@norcalgal, ITA that EJ and Nicole had amazing chemistry. I never saw it with EJ (even before he RAPED her, no matter how much they shoved them together, including the Colleen/Santo nonsense.

I still remember the episode where Nicole was going to get a massage and EJ stepped in for the masseuse and when Nicole realized...WOWZA!

• Love 8

please don't @ me, but I've always felt EJ had the most chemistry with Nicole, and vice versa.

Confessions from a Days viewer: I much preferred EJ/Nicole. I thought they had tons of chemistry. I never liked Bo/Hope - I am a Bo/Carly gal. I have never enjoyed John/Marlena. Give me John/Isabella all day every day. My favorite Mike Horton pairing was with Robin. I know it wasn't long but I loved them for that short while. My darkest confession? I didn't mind Kayla and Shane (I am going to get murdered for this one!). I could not stand the character Kim mostly because the actress to me was like nails on a chalkboard. Could not handle watching her at all. Kayla and Shane made an attractive couple. Both good actors that I enjoyed and I thought they managed a fair amount of chemistry.

Anyway onto the show, I like Claire. She's far more entertaining to me than Ciara or Abigail. I enjoyed Jack and Jennifer. And of course Sonny has no issue with Will being best man for his murderer. Naturally. Makes total sense because Ben is sunshine, rainbows and perfection.

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

even before he RAPED her, no matter how much they shoved them together, including the Colleen/Santo nonsense.

Why did you remind me of that horrificness?  Speaking of, isn't it about time for another round retconning of John's parentage?

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, BuckeyeLou said:

We did get "Product Placement" during their scenes:  referencing their Honeymoon at Universal Theme Park & now they want to go to Universal Orlando & see Harry Potter World 🙂 

You forgot the Goldfish Crackers!  (I know, Lani is so boring she can't even sell crackers!)

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, hypnotoad said:

My darkest confession? I didn't mind Kayla and Shane (I am going to get murdered for this one!). I could not stand the character Kim mostly because the actress to me was like nails on a chalkboard. Could not handle watching her at all. Kayla and Shane made an attractive couple. Both good actors that I enjoyed and I thought they managed a fair amount of chemistry.

I never minded Shane & Kayla either, but more because Kayla was trying to figure out life without Steve. I enjoyed the fact that the Bradys didn't know how to handle Shane and Kayla when Kim always had everyone doing what she wanted. She expected Kayla to step aside so she could get Shane back and I liked Kayla standing up to her and staying in the relationship with Shane.  I never wanted them to be "forever soulmates" but it was nice seeing Kayla learning life without Steve standing by her side.  (ducking all the tomatoes from the Shayla haters).   

Closer to topic: 
Maybe that's why I don't mind Justin and Kayla.  No, they aren't "forever soulmates" but at least Kayla FINALLY moved on from Steve.  Every other character has moved on after a divorce or death (other than Alice), but it always seem like everyone expects Kayla to sit around waiting for Steve to return.  I'm glad to see she moved on. 

Having said that, I do want Steve and Kayla to get back together. 

Edited by Lisa418722
  • Love 4
(edited)

I preferred Bo and Carly to Bope, too. I like Jarlena but I liked John and Kristen, too. I prefer Belle/Phillip and Shawn/Mini to Shelle. And Chloe had more chemistry with Daniel than she did with Philip or Brady. Eric and Nicole are chemistry free (she’s better as a grey character with EJ) and Sami belongs with Lucas. Oh, and I like Justin with Kayla. And my most unpopular? Jack had chemistry with Eve, and I didn’t hate Jennifer and Daniel while Jack was dead.

Edited by TenaciousWarrior
  • Love 2

Hey y'all, we don't mind a quick foray into OT-land but so much of today's discussion belongs in the unpopular opinions thread, especially if most of your post is unpopular opinion even though you throw in a sentence or two about current stories.  The effort to make it on topic is appreciated but splitting the content so it goes in the right thread would be best. 

I know you probably are all thinking "but no one posts in there" but  trust us, post it and people will come no matter how dormant the thread.

Especially since you all have some real gold star unpopular opinions. Not "I liked this popular couple over that popular couple" but real unpopular opinions.   Shayla?  Jack and Eve?  Those are juicy. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

At least J&J mentioning Universal Studios is a part of their history so them bringing it up doesn't bother me much. Its when characters talk about something else that has nothing to do with them that brings the cringe factor.

• Love 4

I found the going to Disneyworld comment a little rough - granted, the show taped well before the virus hit. Jack and Jennifer's travel choices are limited right now, with a lot of countries still having closed borders. The junk food dinner seemed a bit over the top. Jack should have allowed one candy dish and the rest be healthier choices.

Gabi, before you try to seduce the bad goon and knee him, see whether he has the keys to unlock the door - first.

Eli and Lani looked kinda obvious sitting in the Salem Town Square.

Again, a perfect stranger like Gwen has easy access to John and Marlena's 'secure' penthouse. Not like there is room for her to stay unless she shares the guest bedroom bed. And brings the book with her.

I highly doubt the mob people are going to buy a replacement book filled with fake numbers and such. Good idea but it probably won't work.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Again, a perfect stranger like Gwen has easy access to John and Marlena's 'secure' penthouse. Not like there is room for her to stay unless she shares the guest bedroom bed. And brings the book with her.

I highly doubt the mob people are going to buy a replacement book filled with fake numbers and such. Good idea but it probably won't work.

Yes, the penthouse thing has always bugged me.  Face it, they live in a plain, old ordinary apartment building.  No security, no doorman, anyone can just walk up and knock on the door - which they ALWAYS answer - they don't even look out the peephole!

Actually, the minion knowing if any of the names and numbers are correct is pretty doubtful.  If the goal is to buy enough time to get Gabi free, it is a good idea that could work.  Nobody will know it's a fake until the real owner looks at it.

• Love 4

My old apartment had a buzzer entry system. Granted, folks could squeak by someone who was looking to visit someone else. I don't always call before I come over, but that is occasional. John and Marlena's probably super-expensive condo is a bit of a joke.

• Love 4

Speaking of the penthouse, Gwen mentioned going out the window if Claire told J/M that she was there.

Here's hoping it's a really short building or there's a really long fire escape ladder.

I really enjoyed today's subtle product placement. <eye roll>

• LOL 7

So one of the Three Stooges - Ciara, Ben or Jake, don't remember which one, said they were lucky that Victor had an old copy of the book they could use.

That book was as "old" as someone 's last visit to Costco, where you can pick up one from their classics collection that looks just like it for 3.99.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2