Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:

I like Sami but I agree honestly so far Allie is pretty tame in regards to sami compared to sami behavior towards marlena.

I don’t care if Allie bashes Sami either. I consider it karma for how Sami treated Marlena like shit for years.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I love that Lani is so completely bland and uninteresting that the show can't even get her recent history right.  I remember when she was pregnant with David--the baby she was trying to pass off as JJ's--and her talking, absolutely guilt-free, about how easy her pregnancy is but now she was so horribly sick with David and she knows she's going to have a miscarriage.  And there's the mark of a true soap heroine, not caring that someone might be in danger!  Kristen who has done twenty times more violent and hurtful things then Gabi has, gets all kinds of sympathy and understanding from Miss Lani Price but Gabi gets scorn and Lani thinks Gabi jumped bail and ran away because that's how Lani handles her problems.  That is not is not Gabi's style, she stays and fights.

I do give Abe, CIara and Hope credit for putting aside their own personal anger and realizing that Gabi could be in real trouble and wanting to help her.  That's the mark of a good person and why Lani and Julie will be chortling in glee at the idea of Gabi getting hurt in someway--I hope Eli realizes exactly who he is marrying.

Good for Eric for standing up for Sami and not letting her supposedly adult child bash her.  I get being mad at your mom but it's not like Allie's been living this stellar lifestyle that Sami has no reason to criticize.

Eli know who she is and he approves or he would never have let her get by as a leo setting a terrorist free.

26 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I don’t care if Allie bashes Sami either. I consider it karma for how Sami treated Marlena like shit for years.

Marlena was a bad mother whose whose favorite child was Belle the daughter of her JOhn, John John and treated Sami like Krap.  Marlena would lay a slapping on Sami and ignore the same action in her precious Belle and Carrie.

• Love 5

Mar’s favorite children ranked are: 

Carrie, Belle, Eric, then Sami.

Nowadays Ben is Carrie pro temp or her placeholder or summin. 

Anyways I don’t give a damn Sami was a bitch to her mom 30 years ago. I care about the entitled affluenza DumDum before me with the diologue and plot stinking up the joint. 

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, bobcat1946 said:

Marlena was a bad mother whose whose favorite child was Belle the daughter of her JOhn, John John and treated Sami like Krap.  Marlena would lay a slapping on Sami and ignore the same action in her precious Belle and Carrie.

I disagree. That’s what Sami thought but it was never true. However, even if it was, it’s still karma for Sami, who put EJ above her kids, dragging them around the world for “clues” about where EJ was. I also believe she favored EJ’s kids over Allie. So it’s still karma. 

Edited by TenaciousWarrior
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Marlena deserves it. She wasn't around for half of Sami's childhood due to Orpheus/Stefano. I am not going to mention about her cheating on Roman and getting pregnant with Belle.

She clearly favored Belle and then Carrie over the twins. Sami struck out at Marlena because she had issues (bulimia, being raped at 15/16, teen pregnancy) before she turned 18 and Marlena was an easy target as Roman disappeared because he couldn't deal with Marlena's feelings for John.

Sami is nothing like Marlena. She is not beloved by Salem or her family because of her choices and her behavior. However, with her children, Sami has attempted to be a better mother to them. With Will, she made a ton of mistakes but she more than Lucas (who had contributed his own mistakes raising Will) gets the blame from Will. But with the twins and Sydney, Sami has been their main custodial parent for their entire childhood. She has been loving, protective and responsible despite moments of infighting with EJ over custody of the kids.

When she moved away from Salem with the kids, they were sweet, loving children who adored their mother. Her karma for Marlena came through with Will. I just wish the show didn't insist that it continued with the other three.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I’m only a few minutes into today’s app, but if we have to spend months listening to Lani bitch and whine about this pregnancy, my fast forward button is going to get a workout. I just can’t stand her. 

She's FF material for me unless she has a scene with Abe or JJ when he was around. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I find it really lazy that the show just tells us about these court hearings but we don't see any of what went down. First Evan's trial and now this custody thing

They're too cheap to bring out the courtroom set.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I love that Lani is so completely bland and uninteresting that the show can't even get her recent history right.  I remember when she was pregnant with David--the baby she was trying to pass off as JJ's--and her talking, absolutely guilt-free, about how easy her pregnancy is but now she was so horribly sick with David and she knows she's going to have a miscarriage.  And there's the mark of a true soap heroine, not caring that someone might be in danger!  Kristen who has done twenty times more violent and hurtful things then Gabi has, gets all kinds of sympathy and understanding from Miss Lani Price but Gabi gets scorn and Lani thinks Gabi jumped bail and ran away because that's how Lani handles her problems.  That is not is not Gabi's style, she stays and fights.

I do give Abe, CIara and Hope credit for putting aside their own personal anger and realizing that Gabi could be in real trouble and wanting to help her.  That's the mark of a good person and why Lani and Julie will be chortling in glee at the idea of Gabi getting hurt in someway--I hope Eli realizes exactly who he is marrying.

Good for Eric for standing up for Sami and not letting her supposedly adult child bash her.  I get being mad at your mom but it's not like Allie's been living this stellar lifestyle that Sami has no reason to criticize.

I'm just glad JJ isn't subjected to Lani anymore so better Eli than him. As for Lani/Julie not caring about Gabi. I don't expect either of them to I mean Gabi booby trapped her heart and blackmailed Lani's lame self with it sure it would be nice if they could put aside her differences to help her but its not as if Gabi would do the same thing for them without an ulterior motive. 

Gabi never hurt Abe, Ciara or Hope on the same level as those two.

Eric is surprisingly tolerable to me these days I don't expect it to last though.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

Mar’s favorite children ranked are: 

Carrie, Belle, Eric, then Sami.

Nowadays Ben is Carrie pro temp or her placeholder or summin. 

Anyways I don’t give a damn Sami was a bitch to her mom 30 years ago. I care about the entitled affluenza DumDum before me with the diologue and plot stinking up the joint. 

I think its Belle, Eric, Carrie then Sami

• Love 1
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Rafe didn't even attend.  He had to have his lawyer tell him what happened.

He attended the proceedings. They talk about how he was away from his phone all day/Hope testified in his defence, etc. It sounds like they just had the judge call the lawyers or something with the results. Or only had the lawyers present. Which really was a way for Rafe to walk around town looking sullen and nervous. (And because they're too cheap to bring out the set.)

Edited by RunningMarket
  • Love 4
(edited)

So, in the recent past, Salem has been subjected to Orpheus, Rolf, Fake Stefano, Princess Gina, Abigail and Chad, Lani, the Hell Mouth that is Julie, and it's SAMI they're all cowering in terror from?  All this Sami bashing was more than a little over-the-top.  

Nicole, I like you, though I don't have a clue exactly why, but you are the LAST person in this group of rejects who should be tsk tsking about Sami.  Will, she saved your ass more than once.  Marlena, given your current fixation on a serial killer, you can put on a new pants suit and just STFU.  Overkill, much, Show?

Warning, Unpopular Opinion ahead.  I don't mind Ally.  Actually, I sorta like her.  Yep, she's entitled and vacuous and spoiled, which means she should fit right in.  Besides, it's a pretty high mountain to climb to top Ciara and Abigail in the entitled department.  Ciara, who I think has, at the most, an 8th grade education under her belt and a serial killer under her skin is a top exec at Titan.  Pssshhh, Ally has a long way to go before she's even in shouting distance of being that bad.

So far I think the actor seems pretty decent and I'm more than willing to see what happens with a character who isn't Ciara.  Maybe she and her cousin Claire can team up.

Another Unpopular Opinion though it's a mild one.  I'm enjoying Hope and Rafe's friendship over the David custody issue and this is the first time I've enjoyed either character in a long, long time.   Their romantic pairing sucked, but this current friendship, not so much.

Lani Price is the WORST, just the worst.  She's dour and selfish on a good day and today wasn't a good day.  She snaps at Eli more than anything else and he jumps to attention each time.  Again, she beats Ally in the entitled department by miles.  She's a lousy cop, a worse girlfriend, and she's propped for no reason I can fathom.

I'm liking Kate's laissez faire attitude to Ally's running away.  Finally, I think she's going to have a grandchild who likes her more than RoboMar.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

Lani is a cop. Cops have to find folks who they do not like. Eli knows Gabi, was engaged to marry her, and knows she isn't the type to run like this so something happened to her. She would not abandon her daughter. Lani, suck it up and do your job.

At least Hope was sympathetic to Rafe. This whole custody thing in real life would occur over a period of weeks or months, with David slowly being introduced to Zoey and her kid. 

I can't imagine Salem's mayor having more than one or two Fourth of July obligations. Maybe one or two speeches, and that is it. Plenty of time to walk his ungrateful daughter down the aisle.

Why is everyone looking for Allie? She can call her dad or her family a couple of hours after she lands. She is not 12 years old.

Nicole was pretty good with Allie and told Eric how to handle his niece better and with more compassion. He really wasn't doing anything wrong - his words just came out awkward. Eric seemed appropriately concerned and correct that his apartment will not be suitable for him, Nicole, Holly, Allie, and the baby. He may need to rent a 3 or 4 bedroom house!

Sami does have her issues but she is Allie's mom and eventually she will find out about her prospective grandchild.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I have enjoyed the Lucas and Kate scenes. Lucas has made Kate tolerable. I enjoy their snark and witty banner.

Same here. Kate's relationship with Lucas is damn complex and their dynamic is so fascinating.  Kate has the strongest bond with Lucas since she raised him from birth to adulthood with no breaks in between unlike her other children. Plus for many years, it was just the two of them against the world.

I will never understand why the show has a distaste for Lucas. I have always enjoyed him. Yet, the show is just obsessed with Hurricane Sami..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

Same here. Kate's relationship with Lucas is damn complex and their dynamic is so fascinating.  Kate has the strongest bond with Lucas since she raised him from birth to adulthood with no breaks in between unlike her other children. Plus for many years, it was just the two of them against the world.

I will never understand why the show has a distaste for Lucas. I have always enjoyed him. Yet, the show is just obsessed with Hurricane Sami..

Agreed about Kate/Lucas she fits so much more with her actual kids instead of the Dimeras.

As for why the show doesn't care for Lucas

1) He's a Horton Male

2) They don't see BD as leading man material.

The funny thing is Lucas has fans and if the show invested in him more  BD would've stuck around unlike the other actors that come and go Days always wants to stay put but they don't for whatever reason. The Hortons and the show may have been in a better place if they cared about Lucas but they don't and never will.

• Love 3

Allie does seem younger but so far I do like the actor.   It’s interesting seeing how Nicole and Eric deal with things differently.  They are a good team.  

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, ccphilly said:

I just started watching again after a looooong break-Lani Price is Able's daughter??  And how/why did Claire end up in a mental institution?  She set Ciara on fire???

Yes Lani is Abe's daughter he discovered late in life. She is too boring for me to remember details

Yes Claire set Ciara on fire but didn't do it right as she is still around. But she is better now lol just ask her

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ccphilly said:

I just started watching again after a looooong break-Lani Price is Able's daughter??  And how/why did Claire end up in a mental institution?  She set Ciara on fire???

To be fair, setting people on fire was a popular hobby in Salem for a while.  Ben did it, as did Abigail - or at least they tried, only Abigail actually succeeded.

Fun for the whole family!

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ccphilly said:

We do have a designated question thread too if you want more answered or want to ask for recaps. 

27 minutes ago, boes said:

To be fair, setting people on fire was a popular hobby in Salem for a while.  Ben did it, as did Abigail - or at least they tried, only Abigail actually succeeded.

After Victor dumped Kate for Nicole, Kate set the mansion on fire thinking Victor was in there, but it turned out that Lucas was and almost killed him. It put him in a coma for months.

Sami tried to burn the cabin down with EJ in it.

Nighttime Hope tried to set Bo on fire.

Let's not forget the infamous possessed Marlena burning down the church with Kristen, I believe in it.

There's a long list of fire starters. lol

• Love 5

Maybe I'm a sap but I loved the Claire, John and Marlena scenes, especially when they were playing Uno--it cracked me up that Claire was talking about how she and Gwen play all the time and she's really improved and John and Claire were having so much fun--too funny.

I don't dislike Allie--the actress reminds me of Kirsten Dunst--I think she has promise, but what I'm having trouble with are her snide comments to Eric about not wanting his priestly help, but meanwhile, she asks to live at his apartment rent free because she doesn't have a job and then precedes to try and dictate who he lets into his own home and who he can talk to about her.  I think I'd like to see a little more vulnerability and less entitlement.

And speaking of entitlement, I liked Ciara reminding Brady that thousands of people rely on Titan for employment but then she ruined it by threatening to "tell" unless he read her super awesome proposal filled with wonderfully innovative ideas-she sort of lost that high road when it turns out she's all about her own agenda.

I did like that Sarah and Maggie scenes but it kind of threw me that Mags seems like she's ready to forgive Victor and Xander.  Good for Sarah for reminding Maggie about all they've lost and that Will also lost a year of his life--Victor and Xander's actions affected many people and it shouldn't be swept under the rung, good intentions only get you so far.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Sidney said:

Sami tried to burn the cabin down with EJ in it.

Celeste was urging Sami to get rid of EJ by burning down the cabin, Sami was chickened out and ended up not doing it. Unbeknownst to Sami, Celeste was working with EJ who ended up setting the cabin on fire in some kind of twisted Dimera plan to prove that Sami couldn't kill him no matter how much she claimed otherwise.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

Celeste was urging Sami to get rid of EJ by burning down the cabin, Sami was chickened out and ended up not doing it. Unbeknownst to Sami, Celeste was working with EJ who ended up setting the cabin on fire in some kind of twisted Dimera plan to prove that Sami couldn't kill him no matter how much she claimed otherwise.

Too bad she didn't succeed. 😄

• LOL 3

How is Allie John and Marlena's "mutual granddaughter"?

Jack speaking from personal experience.

Where does Xander have $5000 when he doesn't have a job?

Maggie always making excuses for Xander.

Ciara letting her Kiriakis flag fly.

Hey, Lucas, let's have a private discussion, over here, two feet away.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

How is Allie John and Marlena's "mutual granddaughter"?

Marlena was referring to her and Kate sharing a mutual granddaughter. 

Maggie was at her worst today. Constantly making excuses for Xander and Victor and trying to minimize all the crap they pulled. She grates on my nerves.

• Love 4

I'm enjoying the Allie story! It's bringing together lots of characters I like. And Eric. My one quibble is that if I were Allie I'd totally run to my cool gay big brother who lives in a mansion than, well, Eric. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I'm just glad JJ isn't subjected to Lani anymore so better Eli than him. As for Lani/Julie not caring about Gabi. I don't expect either of them to I mean Gabi booby trapped her heart and blackmailed Lani's lame self with it sure it would be nice if they could put aside her differences to help her but its not as if Gabi would do the same thing for them without an ulterior motive. 

Gabi never hurt Abe, Ciara or Hope on the same level as those two.

Eric is surprisingly tolerable to me these days I don't expect it to last though.

I am sure Abe has a grudge against Gabi because of his precious princess Lani and I figure Hope does for what Gabi did to want to be princess Abigail.

1 hour ago, ajs1615 said:

I'm enjoying the Allie story! It's bringing together lots of characters I like. And Eric. My one quibble is that if I were Allie I'd totally run to my cool gay big brother who lives in a mansion than, well, Eric. 

Allie does not want the whole world to know she is pg and if she went there everyone would know within minutes.  But it did not work out since they are going to know anyway.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Maggie was at her worst today. Constantly making excuses for Xander and Victor and trying to minimize all the crap they pulled. She grates on my nerves.

Maggie knows that Brady will hurt Sarah like she has never been hurt before never mind that he has a terrorists baby mama who will skin Sarah alive.

• Love 3

Allie is walking into a situation in which she is expecting to be judged and criticized, so I see her snark towards Eric being more of a side effect of being on the defensive than a sense of entitlement.  I'd guess that she's of two minds thinking that Eric would provide a safe space (which demonstrates some sense of vulnerability) but also half expecting him to throw her out, so she's lashing out in a way she's watched her mother do a million times before.

I loved that we got a hint of Lucas' indignation that Allie might be concealing her pregnancy from the baby's father, because we all know why Lucas would never support a father being denied a part in his child's life.  It would be an interesting argument for father and daughter to butt heads over, although it's rare for this writing team to explore these issues with much depth.  

Claire showing up at Ciara's door was good fun.  I'm enjoying how Claire is already starting off being deceptive about the Save-the-Date card, as I believe that even with good intentions it's very difficult to change behavior.   

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Who did Sarah get all the details of the failed Foetus swap from? I agree with Maggie that Brady is a biased source who is hand waving Kristen's role to blame Xander. 

BOTH Xander and Kristen are to blame. Neither should be minimized or excused like Maggie wanted to today.

• Love 5

I still don't understand why Ciara and Ben are living in the hotel or Salem Inn and not in an apartment. I also thought it was stupid for Allie to say that she is on the border of being Abe to have an abortion - she is huge!

Also, it certainly appears that the show is going to have Will and Sonny adopt her baby, but I hope they resolve the father and his sign-off before they do. It would be nice if she has twins so Rafe could get a baby, too.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I also thought it was stupid for Allie to say that she is on the border of being Abe to have an abortion - she is huge!

In Illinois, you're allowed to get an abortion up to the 6th month.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, boes said:

Abigail is the best at everything 

• LOL 2
20 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

BOTH Xander and Kristen are to blame. Neither should be minimized or excused like Maggie wanted to today.

Sure but that didn't answer my question 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

While I don't hate Maggie like so many other people do I don't particularly like her for this either. As much of a nut as Sarah is she brought up valid points here .. not really sure why  Maggie would dismiss that so easily. Then FF months later when Victor/Xander keep something from her she'll act all shocked and self righteous over this as if she didn't know who she was dealing with.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Also, it certainly appears that the show is going to have Will and Sonny adopt her baby, but I hope they resolve the father and his sign-off before they do. It would be nice if she has twins so Rafe could get a baby, too.

Why can't Wilson have a baby via a surrogate?  Sami and Lucas would totally raise their grandbaby together. I am happy that Lumi gets to share another grandchild..

• Love 5

I enjoyed the odd chat between Xander and Jack. Xander did help Jack escape from the fire, so there is that. And that Xander listened to Jack's advice - not spend the $5000 on a stupid ad statement. Be the man that Sarah wants him to be. Talk is cheap - do some sort of meaningful action.

John and Marlena live in a swanky penthouse and folks just drop in unannounced most of the time? I do visit my relatives unannounced but mainly I am just checking out their yard/garden and not really doing anything. Same with Eric and Nicole. Their apartment building is open to the public? No one has to ring a buzzer to announce themselves before being allowed in to the building?

Lucas did not take his impending grandfatherdom very well. Eric and Nicole were more patient and kind. Nicole did have to remind him to treat his niece like all the folks who come to the Horton Centre. And he did. He treated Allie with decency, kindness, and dignity. And poor Lucas just flies off the handle - yes, there is a time to learn about who the baby daddy is, but that time is not right now. Accept what has happened, and love your little girl and be there for her. Everyone seems more afraid of Sami than Orpheus or Stefano.

Maggie, you should still be seeing a therapist for your suicide attempt. Being exonerated from your crime does not make it go away. Nice to see her and Sarah have a talk but no, moving on to Brady is not going to work.

Ciara, when 'talent' and stupid ideas don't work, blackmail does!

How did Claire know where Ciara is staying? How could she sneak out of the penthouse condo without Doc and John noticing?

• Love 4
5 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

I loved that we got a hint of Lucas' indignation that Allie might be concealing her pregnancy from the baby's father, because we all know why Lucas would never support a father being denied a part in his child's life.  It would be an interesting argument for father and daughter to butt heads over, although it's rare for this writing team to explore these issues with much depth.  

Claire showing up at Ciara's door was good fun.  I'm enjoying how Claire is already starting off being deceptive about the Save-the-Date card, as I believe that even with good intentions it's very difficult to change behavior.   

4 hours ago, Retired at last said:

We ALL know that Allie will never have an abortion - especially after waiting so long.  If she's going to give it up for adoption, legally, the father has to give up his rights as well.  Since this is a soap. they'll probably have her give it away without telling the father.  He will, of course, find out after the baby has been adopted and sue for custody.  Yay - another custody battle for a baby that will forever be ignored.  I don't think anyone would ever actually separate twins so Rafe is SOL.

The show is dropping so many anvils that Claire isn't really better that I think we all see her being set up for something (and no one will believe her) coming a mile away.

• Love 4

Silly me. When Ciara was talking about getting to say goodbye to David and being able to visit, I actually thought she had called to check on Rafe. Of course it was all about Ben.  I’m the idiot here. 

And I don’t know why I’m still a CIN fan. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, bobcat1946 said:

Allie does not want the whole world to know she is pg and if she went there everyone would know within minutes. 

If Allie doesn't want Salem, i.e. her family, to know she's pregnant then why would she even go there? Was she planning on just staying inside Eric's apartment for 9 months?

9 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I don't think anyone would ever actually separate twins so Rafe is SOL.

The thought of splitting up twins gives me the heebie jeebies. Three Identical Strangers really affected me lol!

8 hours ago, DanaMB said:

And I don’t know why I’m still a CIN fan. 

I held on for longer than I should have because I thought there was so much potential there and they do have great chem. But, of course, the show ruined it.

• Love 4

If Allie wanted to hide her pregnancy why did she think booking a flight to Salem, which includes 2546879 family members would be a good idea? It's a miracle nobody saw her before she even got to Erics. Then she expected everyone to hide her pregnancy from Sami? Like John? Roman? Marlena? 

She expects the entire town to keep her secret? If you didn't want Sami to know, Salem was not the place to go especially with Kate's unlimited funds. She could have hid out until she gave birth anywhere else.

7 hours ago, katie9918 said:

Gabi literally held the power to kill Julie and literally tried to use it because Lani FINALLY called her out for the monster she is.

Gabi should have gone to jail for that for many years, not to mention the reason that happened was because Abby let her get away with her drugging her (while pregnant) and gaslighting her. Had Abby sent her to jail where she belonged, then the chain of events with Julie's heart may not have happened.  Gabi is appalling, she needs to go to jail or Bayview.

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, Artsda said:

If Allie wanted to hide her pregnancy why did she think booking a flight to Salem, which includes 2546879 family members would be a good idea? It's a miracle nobody saw her before she even got to Erics. Then she expected everyone to hide her pregnancy from Sami? Like John? Roman? Marlena? 

She expects the entire town to keep her secret? If you didn't want Sami to know, Salem was not the place to go especially with Kate's unlimited funds. She could have hid out until she gave birth anywhere else.

Gabi should have gone to jail for that for many years, not to mention the reason that happened was because Abby let her get away with her drugging her (while pregnant) and gaslighting her. Had Abby sent her to jail where she belonged, then the chain of events with Julie's heart may not have happened.  Gabi is appalling, she needs to go to jail or Bayview.

Yes, the fact that she keeps begging people to not tell her mother is beyond stupid.  At least Lucas is smart enough to say that he doesn't think it is the right thing to do.

I guess if Abby had sent Gabi to jail they could have been prison besties like Will and Ben?  Abby did NOT have the "split" when she murdered Andre and the only reason Gabi wanted revenge was because SHE was the one who went to prison for what Abby did.  If Abby had been safely in prison where SHE belonged Gabi would never have had the motive OR opportunity for revenge.  I think what Gabi did is no where near as bad as what Abby did.  

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I guess if Abby had sent Gabi to jail they could have been prison besties like Will and Ben?  Abby did NOT have the "split" when she murdered Andre and the only reason Gabi wanted revenge was because SHE was the one who went to prison for what Abby did.  If Abby had been safely in prison where SHE belonged Gabi would never have had the motive OR opportunity for revenge.  I think what Gabi did is no where near as bad as what Abby did.  

I think they both pretty much suck as people but Gabi entertains me and Abigail decidedly does not lol.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

I'm liking the introduction of Allie, but like many others I'm baffled as to why she went to Eric and by extension Nicole. It just seems so random. 

I can actually understand not going to Roman, John, and Marlena but there is no way in hell Allie wouldn't of made a B line for Kate and Will. I get not wanting to be exposed by being at the Kiriakis mansion, but I think it makes far more sense for Allie to have contacted Kate and Will and if they in fact were hiding her out. Hell even her going to Rafe for help considering how close they used to be makes more sense than Eric and Nicole.   

• Love 4