Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Any one else notice the excessive amounts of alcohol that Abigail has been drinking? I just noticed whenever they have her enter the study she immediately makes a full drink and sort of guzzles it down. 

I'm not getting an alcoholic storyline but maybe the alcohol mixed with her pills, or the alcohol is spiked thereby causing the hallucinations. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 4/25/2020 at 8:41 AM, Sidney said:

But she's channnnnnged. That's all that matters.😄

I'm finding I have more and more sympathy with Jawn and Marlena lately.

Bonehead Black: "Mom, Dad -- things are different now! She's changed. My fiancee is only partially homicidal."

Marlena: touching his cheek tenderly "Dear, sweet Brady. How do you not fall head-first into the toilet every morning?" 

Jawn: "Look, kid, uh ..."

Bonehead Black: "Um, you know what? Scratch that -- never mind. Haha! Could I, uh, move in with you guys for a bit? You know, I really should spend a little more time with you. Also, I might need to, uh ... hide?"

Oh, and apparently the only thing the show knows how to do with Grabbigail is make her crazy again? It's not enough to make her interesting, show. No -- bup, bupbup -- No.

Edited by Sandman
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, JBC344 said:

Any one else notice the excessive amounts of alcohol that Abigail has been drinking? I just noticed whenever they have her enter the study she immediately makes a full drink and sort of guzzles it down.

Not so much Abigail, but I have noticed that they're all knocking back whiskey, which I thought was new. 

I liked Jake/Stefan and didn't even notice an accent, lol. This could be good! I did pick up on some ambiguous looks that Jake had on his face -- ones that are hard for me to describe but definitely piqued my "maybe he really is Stefan" vibes. Just twice, but I thought BB gave some meaning to them. Who knows, but I'm glad to see this actor back. 

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

I did pick up on some ambiguous looks that Jake had on his face -- ones that are hard for me to describe but definitely piqued my "maybe he really is Stefan" vibes.

At one point (just before offering Bikeshop BOllie his new job, I think), Jake had his back turned to BOllie and definitely had a look of … something on his face that had me mostly convinced that "Jake" is really Stefan. (Does anyone ever stay dead in this town? Who do they think they are -- X-Men?)

I nearly always like Gabi and Will in scenes together but Will's comment about whether Gabi saw Stefan -- "You know that's impossible, right?" -- should've been followed immediately by the rejoinder "... says the guy who recently came back from the dead" from Gabi. A missed opportunity.

Oh, Will: we all know that the impossible is just something happens only twice before breakfast in your little burg.    

Edited by Sandman
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

I'm sorry, but did Princess Abs actually say she's been accountable for her mental health?  This from the girl who gets angry and annoyed whenever her illness is brought up? And her adamant refusal that "she can't go through it again" is making me laugh--you can control being sick.

I do like how Zoey refuses to be cowed by her psycho father--he's acting like his plan to kidnap David is actually viable.  He does realize that he and his kids will be the first people the cops look for right?

I can't believe Rafe didn't take the opportunity to throw the massively criminal past of the Kirakis family back in Justin's face when he talked about Rafe's dad and Gabi having both been to prison.  DAMN!!

• Love 6

I think he knew Justin was trying to help him, not be argumentative and insulting.

I still find Jack utterly pointless as a character. I guess for his fans it's wonderful to see him on screen again, but he's kind of just this parrot on Jennifer's shoulder who has nothing to add to any of the scenes. Maybe if they take the time to actually build a set for the newspaper and show him at his job, there might be something there for me to grasp onto. Jennifer was doing just fine handling her screwed up family on her own these last few years....or rather watching them screw up and giving them sympathetic looks.

I really I really enjoyed seeing Abigail hallucinate. Does that make me a bad person?

I want to like Orpheus and his kids more than I actually do. It does feel like a retread of the Westons, and unlike the rest of you I still don't feel like the actors are gelling as a trio.

It was so beautiful seeing Jennifer with explosives strapped to her chest again. One of my fondest memories LOL.

The juxtaposition of Kayla bringing Steve food in the hospital and Hope bringing Steve food in the hospital was a clever use of a flashback, but a pretty obvious anvil. Really hoping they don't go there.

I've never cared much for Rafe, but I kind of like him as the father of an adopted kid. It's a more unique storyline than most of the ones on this show, but of course they'll barely develop it even if he does get custody of the kid. It's always about the chase.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

Not so much Abigail, but I have noticed that they're all knocking back whiskey, which I thought was new. 

What else can they do in that shoebox den? I get claustrophobic just watching it onscreen. 😄

• LOL 6
9 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I think he knew Justin was trying to help him, not be argumentative and insulting.

I still find Jack utterly pointless as a character. I guess for his fans it's wonderful to see him on screen again, but he's kind of just this parrot on Jennifer's shoulder who has nothing to add to any of the scenes. Maybe if they take the time to actually build a set for the newspaper and show him at his job, there might be something there for me to grasp onto. Jennifer was doing just fine handling her screwed up family on her own these last few years....or rather watching them screw up and giving them sympathetic looks.

I really I really enjoyed seeing Abigail hallucinate. Does that make me a bad person?

I want to like Orpheus and his kids more than I actually do. It does feel like a retread of the Westons, and unlike the rest of you I still don't feel like the actors are gelling as a trio.

It was so beautiful seeing Jennifer with explosives strapped to her chest again. One of my fondest memories LOL.

The juxtaposition of Kayla bringing Steve food in the hospital and Hope bringing Steve food in the hospital was a clever use of a flashback, but a pretty obvious anvil. Really hoping they don't go there.

I've never cared much for Rafe, but I kind of like him as the father of an adopted kid. It's a more unique storyline than most of the ones on this show, but of course they'll barely develop it even if he does get custody of the kid. It's always about the chase.

I like Jack & Jennifer & I, too, would like to see them have a real storyline, working at the paper, investigating what is happening in Salem, etc.  Right now they just are being 'good friends" to their family & friends.   And I also like Rafe when he is in "family mode".  I liked him the other day with the young actor who played David.  And I always like him in scenes with Gabi. And I really enjoyed Rafe's inter-actions with Sami's kids when he was their Step-father.  Remember when he gave the FBI jacket to Johnny? 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

And I really enjoyed Rafe's inter-actions with Sami's kids when he was their Step-father.  Remember when he gave the FBI jacket to Johnny? 

I actually hated that. Like really hate. That and the stupid penguins the he delivered the twins when Sami was in witness protection. It was just a way to make Rafe seem to be more important in the kids' life rather than their fathers.

• Love 1

I'm loving that Brandon Barash is back but I'm actually looking forward to him NOT being Stefan.  For me Stefan was really not that great of a character who really didn't spark or integrate with a lot of the cast outside of Gabi and Chloe.

So I like the idea of BB being back but really hope that he isn't Stefan.  I also think it's a far more interesting storyline to have Gabi, if this is where they are going, meet and actually date this doppelganger and the trials and tribulations of that.  Or maybe he doesn't want Gabi and goes after someone else.  Or becomes friends with Chad and Abigail.

I would much rather see the push and pull of a doppelganger storyline, than another back from the dead storyline. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Just popping in again. Hopefully I can get back in the habit of coming here.

I know I'm at a small table mostly by myself over CIN.  But something even stranger has happened!   I no longer hate Kate Mansi's version of Abigail !!!!    And I'm loving the scenes of her with Jack and Jennifer.  Finally family scenes.  Too back JJ isn't there, but 3 out of 4 is a start.

Brady, Brady, Brady !!!!   Seriously, taking the blame for an attempted murder. Of course in Salem, that will barely result in a slap on the wrist. Unless, of course, they need to use the prison set a bit longer.

Back to Abigail and her hallucinations and drugging. Gabi is too obvious.  Could it be Orpheus and Evan, since they were talking about "what we did" right before a scene with Abigail. 

What's the connection with Orpheus and Jennifer anyway?  I can't remember.

I surprised myself by being so happy to see BB, Stefan/Jake yesterday.  I didn't realize how much I missed him, and glad they've brought him back.

• Love 6

Abigail going crazy/being drugged I do find interesting.   Her husband was just a zombie and he doesn’t seem right that could be stressful.  
When she was having those visions I wondered if she was physic and seeing the future.  Realize that won’t happen.

John knows his kid and knows what’s what.  John in dad mode is the best John.

Marlena is not accepting Hopes apology.  Did people forgive Marlena when she was possessed?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, buffynut said:

I no longer hate Kate Mansi's version of Abigail !!!!   

I don't hate her right now either. It makes me feel icky!

32 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Marlena will forgive and defend Ben for killing 3 people and trying to kill her grandson. But not Hope for flirting with her husband. 

LMAO! I miss half of every ep honestly usually fast forward Marlena scenes: is she seriously holding onto anger at Hope? I am fucking rolling!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Right after she been Ben’s personal cheerleader and told Kristen she accepted her apology and the past is their past, she gave Hope the cold shoulder and bitch face. Child I can’t! giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295b921abdb8d574af00

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, Petunia13 said:

Right after she been Ben’s personal cheerleader and told Kristen she accepted her apology and the past is their past, she gave Hope the cold shoulder and bitch face. Child I can’t! 

I just! Like what are the writers doing lol?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Marlena has always annoyed me but seriously I think I would be more bothered by someone trying to kill my grandson 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, BuckeyeLou said:

I like Jack & Jennifer & I, too, would like to see them have a real storyline, working at the paper, investigating what is happening in Salem, etc.  Right now they just are being 'good friends" to their family & friends.   And I also like Rafe when he is in "family mode".  I liked him the other day with the young actor who played David.  And I always like him in scenes with Gabi. And I really enjoyed Rafe's inter-actions with Sami's kids when he was their Step-father.  Remember when he gave the FBI jacket to Johnny? 

For some reason this show always IMO resented Jack/Jennifer's popularity as this being the reason why they always kill him off and pair Jennifer who they do care for with someone else but it never works out. Course in recent years her groove has been dealing with her kids drama but with Abby domesticated and JJ MIA because the show has no interest in him this is the best they can do with them. I'm okay with their roles because less damaging but I always had an issue with this show marginalizing Jack in this pairing.

I always thought they should've just made Rafe a single dad rather than give him a love interest he could've had storylines that way if he was going to stick around. He's much better in family scenes above all else. However soaps don't care for writing characters beyond their romantic relationships.

Marlena being a bitch to Hope isn't a surprise anyone going after John's peen is worse than someone who tried to kill her grandson. 

What I don't get is why she doesn't hate Kate for the same thing she did in her right mind when she was after John.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, boes said:

I loved Billy Flynn - until this last return.  He doesn't seem to be into his role at all.  You can almost see him yawning whenever he delivers his lines. 

If he's not yawning, he's smirking through his lines.  I don't think he can make it through an episode without smirking when it seems inappropriate for the scene.  

Orpheus' family drama is fun with Zoey being openly hostile to her father and Christian being somewhat sheepish as he's stuck in the middle of them.  It helps that George DelHoyo has a menacing charm about him.   

I thought having Hope eat part of Steve's sandwich was harder to believe than Marlena refusing to extend an olive branch.  

Abigail's hallucinations are the best.  I think that's the most consecutive Abigail scenes I've watched in a long time.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

For some reason this show always IMO resented Jack/Jennifer's popularity as this being the reason why they always kill him off and pair Jennifer who they do care for with someone else but it never works out. Course in recent years her groove has been dealing with her kids drama but with Abby domesticated and JJ MIA because the show has no interest in him this is the best they can do with them. I'm okay with their roles because less damaging but I always had an issue with this show marginalizing Jack in this pairing.

I always thought they should've just made Rafe a single dad rather than give him a love interest he could've had storylines that way if he was going to stick around. He's much better in family scenes above all else. However soaps don't care for writing characters beyond their romantic relationships.

Marlena being a bitch to Hope isn't a surprise anyone going after John's peen is worse than someone who tried to kill her grandson. 

What I don't get is why she doesn't hate Kate for the same thing she did in her right mind when she was after John.

I like Kate but I feel like she never really pays for her actions people being mad at her ect.

• Love 5

(Does anyone ever stay dead in this town? Who do they think they are -- X-Men?)

Isabella. She died and she has stayed dead.

Right after she been Ben’s personal cheerleader and told Kristen she accepted her apology and the past is their past, she gave Hope the cold shoulder

Right?!? I've never been a big Marlena fan but good lawd.Marlena of all people should remember what it's like to not be herself. She was possessed! Hope was to in a way. But sure Gina chasing after John is much worse than grandson killing or son raping. This show.

I loved the Gabi/Will stuff. But. The writers really need to stop having characters say stuff like it's impossible for someone to come back from the dead.

I like Jake but I hate him hiring Ben.

I thought having Hope eat part of Steve's sandwich was harder to believe than Marlena refusing to extend an olive branch.

OMG! Very true!

Edited by hypnotoad
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

I have to wonder what sort of treatment Grandma Laura was giving Abigail that took all of two weeks.

What sort of stress is Abigail under right now?

Maybe she finally got a good look at her hair?

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

Abigail's hallucinations make the show interesting - Ben, Orpheus trying to blow Jennifer up. Chad obviously is a dud and she seeks a more interesting man. The hair needs a comb or brush run through it. What would she and Chad be stressed about? Gabi wouldn't waste her time drugging her. Can't see why she is at the hospital unless she has significant tests to undergo. If it is just a blood test, she could go home and sleep in her own bed.

Orpheus' family doesn't really feel like family and a bunch of strangers. What plans does Orpheus have - kidnap the baby? Make sure the fix is in so Christian gets custody of his son? Rafe seems to be the only really stable one in that storyline and that says a lot. Most of the folks in Salem have committed some sort of crime or other - so Rafe and Justin are just pot and kettle.

I laughed when Steve gave Hope half his sandwich. As if she has eaten more than a couple of jellybeans lately. DiMera can't create another Bionic eye for Steve so he has to go back to the patch?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Well the fact that she was sleeping with and got pregnant by Kate's husband. It would of been hypocritical for Marlena to be mad with Kate. That and the fact that John was a willing participant and wanted to marry Kate. 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

Well the fact that she was sleeping with and got pregnant by Kate's husband. It would of been hypocritical for Marlena to be mad with Kate. That and the fact that John was a willing participant and wanted to marry Kate. 

Well being a hypocrite has never stopped Marlena before my point was Kate wasn't programmed to be someone else when she did those things. Which Marlena was aware of.

Hope was and Marlena is also aware of this.

• Love 1

Could Abby have something medical going on like a brain tumor or some deficiency? 

I like Orpheus and his kids. They’re creepy and hard to read. I also liked Orpheus wearing jeans today and Jake other than him giving Ben a chance. BB is better blue collar and grunge. 

Hope and Steve are a farce. She certainly isn’t a foil for Kayla. 

Justin is right that Rafe’s family past is checkered but that pales in comparison to terrorism and murder and what Gabi and his deceased father and brother have done have nothing to do with him, Rafe, whose only crime was being extremely boring and bending law and privileges to serve Hope. The writing is stupid. To quote David “yeah....yeah....yeah (stares in the distance) yeahhhh.” 

• Love 8
14 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Thats what pisses me off. They should have been introduced atleast a decade ago before the Westons.

The Westons should have never existed in the first place. 

the Orpheus family had far more potential than the freaking Westons due to Orpheus's past with ROMAN,Jawn ,Marlena ,Steve and kAYLA . THEY ACTUALLY HAD A SOLID FOUNDATION when it came to blending them  into salem and incorporating them into the lives of the characters related to John and Roman such as Carrie, Sami ,Eric and Brady etc . Plus the Orpheus offsprings are supposed to be the peers of Eric and Sami plus Carrie .

Their appearance would not have been forced like the Westons . 

They then introduce them like a decade too late and they then reintroduce them in a manner in which they dont even adhere to their established backstory of the son being older than the sister ,instead the sister is now older. what sort of BS is this ? 

plus they introduce them right on the heels of the Westons and thus they will feel like a cheap retread of the Westons given how similar both families are .

Orpheus is not the sort of character you would turn into a citizen of salem and onscreen patriach of a family. they should have left him dead while his kids establish themselves as a family . it could have been done without Orpheus for Pete's sake.

TIIC messed up again . the Orpheus family would have been a good and more grounded substitute for the DiMeras .

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

Marlena has always annoyed me but seriously I think I would be more bothered by someone trying to kill my grandson 

didnt she cry when that serial killer ,who tried to kill her grandson and the same serial killer slaughtered her BFF's granddaughter ,was about to be executed?

Edited by Rafael

I actually did predict that Jack will fade into obscurity not so long ago .

the Orpheus family will fade too because all the dysfunctional family shenanigans and scenarios have already been exhausted with the damn Weston family.

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Right after she been Ben’s personal cheerleader and told Kristen she accepted her apology and the past is their past, she gave Hope the cold shoulder and bitch face. Child I can’t

12 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Hope’s not a favorite.

• Love 1

I think we will see that Chad is the one who has poisoned Abby. He is still too stoic, which may be just how he is acting, but I think there is still some mental manipulation going on. It will end up being something stupid and will be resolved in one episode, but I still think it's Chad.

I have been watching this show off and on the whole time it has been on, but I don't have many memories of the Orpheus stories. I don't think it would have made any difference if they had left Evan being older than his sister, but I guess the writers didn't bother to learn that much - or care.

And Hope really needs to get off her asinine apology tour. NO ONE CARES! Get a job!

• Love 6

I find this show so unpleasant right now.  First and foremost, I'm at a loss as to why TPTB thought that I'd want to root for Zander and Kristen?!  They're both so unlikable, and I don't care about their 'pain.'  That said, Zander has show some shades of humanity, while Kristen is just a walking ball of crazy vitriol.  Abby and Chad are... zzzzzz Sorry I dozed off, much like the actor who's play Chad is sleepwalking through his performance.  There's NO ONE likeable to root for (other than Gabi for whom I'll ride or die with from now 'til kingdom come!)  Watching is just so unpleasant.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Zoey and Evan/Christian are not only very believable as siblings, I also believe that they are genuinely afraid of what their dad is capable of.  I 'm enjoying Orpheus' annoyance at Zoey's open hostility because she is one of the few people who actually gives him attitude.  

I also liked the Orpheus/John Black scenes--I wish we could see some of the old school scenes with John as Roman when he first faced off with Orpheus because that was some epic television.

Good for Rafe for telling off Gabi because as much as he loves her, watching her continuously screw up her life because she keeps acting impulsively would get old quickly.  But I don't think she drugged Abby, it's too obvious.

I did like getting Princess Abs version of why Gabi hates her--it turns out that Gabi just never got over Chad choosing Abs over her.  And then we got to hear Abs talking about all of the work she put in to get better but when it came time to actually admit to her actions, we got to see Abs stumbling over all of her criminal acts:  she "did what I did to Andre" and "Gabi went to prison", not "I killed Andre" or "I helped send Gabi to prison."  That scene spoke volumes that Abigail doesn't hold herself accountable.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 11
18 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I'm okay with their roles because less damaging but I always had an issue with this show marginalizing Jack in this pairing.

Me too. It's seems like all the writing regimes hate Jack, since he's been killed off 3 times in the last 20 years. I don't know what MA's breaking point is where he says 'enough is enough', but I'm just glad he continues to come back to the show.

For now I'm okay with Jack & Jennifer just playing the concerned parents/family/friends role because they did have their own storyline for over a year, up until the time jump. As it's been mentioned already, I would love it if the show would create a set for the Spectator where we can see J&J actually working as investigative reporters and following leads, like back in the day. Let their snooping get them into trouble; something fun. But I don't think this show can do anything but triangles and psychotic people.

These last few days have been the most I've enjoyed Abigail. Like Jack, I too was not around for her last breakdown so seeing KM actually act has been refreshing. I kinda like crazy Abby. Chad, on the other hand, seems rather bored with his wife's condition. 

15 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I laughed when Steve gave Hope half his sandwich. As if she has eaten more than a couple of jellybeans lately.

OMG!! 🤣 Did she even take a bite of the sandwich? I'm enjoying these Steve & Hope scenes. 

Edited by bunnyblue
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I did like getting Princess Abs version of why Gabi hates her--it turns out that Gabi just never got over Chad choosing Abs over her.  And then we got to hear Abs talking about all of the work she put in to get better but when it came time to actually admit to her actions, we got to see Abs stumbling over all of her criminal acts:  she "did what I did to Andre" and "Gabi went to prison", not "I killed Andre" or "I helped send Gabi to prison."  That scene spoke volumes that Abigail doesn't hold herself accountable.

Abigail conveniently left out the part that she faked her death and stayed away from her husband and infant son when Gabi used that opportunity to get closer to Chad.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

For now I'm okay with Jack & Jennifer just playing the concerned parents/family/friends role because they did have their own storyline for over a year, up until the time jump. As it's been mentioned already, I would love it if the show would create a set for the Spectator where we can see J&J actually working as investigative reporters and following leads, like back in the day. Let their snooping get them into trouble; something fun. But I don't think this show can do anything but triangles and psychotic people.

You don't even need a set.  Just have them with a computer, asking questions, snooping, even talking about some of the weirdness that is going on and theorizing what could be happening.  There has been so much opportunity for it but so little of actually doing it.

• Love 8

I was entertained by the scenes between Rafe & Gabi & Chad....there was some 'snap, crackle, pop" going on in that room...Rafe is correct that his sister is always getting into trouble & then expecting him to help her out, but Gabi has every right to be angry about losing Her company, Gabi Chic.  Billy Flynn actually seemed animated, for a change, in his scenes with Camilla Banus.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

"What kind of monster would want to do this to my daughter?"  Jack, here's a list.  Stand back, it's long.

Just speculation, not a spoiler.  If Chris just confessed to Zoey that he and Orpheus swapped Zoey's dead baby for the real Mickey, she didn't seem to be reacting in the way one would expect her to react.

When were Gabi and Abigail such good friends?

Wow, Rafe, way to be a dick.

So Abigail is now the victim of Gabi being sent to prison and not being able to have babies.

I guess Hope's place is no longer flooded.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

I was entertained by the scenes between Rafe & Gabi & Chad....there was some 'snap, crackle, pop" going on in that room...Rafe is correct that his sister is always getting into trouble & then expecting him to help her out, but Gabi has every right to be angry about losing Her company, Gabi Chic.  Billy Flynn actually seemed animated, for a change, in his scenes with Camilla Banus.

Except Chad was basically demanding Gabi be arrested solely on his say so - his only "evidence" is she was in the same room as Abigail.  He also threatened her as he left the room - shouldn't that be a crime?

Edited by DaphneCat
H's are important.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

I LMAO when Kayla positioned herself between Steve & Hope and Hope had to lean a bit to the side so she wouldn't be completely blocked. And then when Hope barged in as Kayla & Steve were having their moment after he put on the patch. We just needed Justin to walk in to make everything super duper awkward.

I understand why the show wanted Hope to offer Steve a place to live, but as a Jack & Steve fan I wanted him to go live with J&J. 

Abigail & Chad wasted no time in blaming Gabi for the poisoning. They literally have no proof but the lab results. And Jack disappointed me in being so easily convinced. Yes, he's Abby's dad but dude is also a reporter; he should be asking questions and not taking Chabby at their word after a few minutes. 

I find Gabi incredibly unlikable, so I was glad Rafe called her out on her terrible behavior and how she expects him to help get her out of her messes. Family has limits too. I'm glad she finally saw Jake because I am tired of her one-sided talks with Stefan that make her look loonier than Abigail.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Billy Flynn actually seemed animated, for a change, in his scenes with Camilla Banus.

He always does with her imo. I hate myself for it but I need them to have hate sex lol.

55 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

If Chris just confessed to Zoey that he and Orpheus swapped Zoey's dead baby for the real Mickey, she didn't seem to be reacting in the way one would expect her to react.

Yea, that's definitely not what he told her. That doesn't mean the theory that Zoey's baby died and was part of the baby swap situation is dead in the water though. I'm intrigued by what exactly Orpheus and Chris did. Honestly, the Orpheus family drama is the most interesting and entertaining thing on the show for me right now.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
55 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

He always does with her imo. I hate myself for it but I need them to have hate sex lol.

It seems clear to me by now that Flynn really enjoys sharing a scene with Camila Banus, Freddie Smith, Lauren Koslow or Chandler Massey; with Kate Mansi, not ... so much. I don't like suggesting that his approach is unprofessional (and such impressions are bound to be highly subjective in any case), but, for whatever it's worth, that's what I'm seeing.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 10