Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

I know style/taste is very subjective and personal but I don’t like that apartment one bit. There’s absolutely nothing warm and welcoming about it. It’s chilly and lacking character, just like Bethenny. 

I liked her Hudson Street apartments that she lived in when she and Jason were dating and lived when Bryn was an infant.

• Love 13
29 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I know style/taste is very subjective and personal but I don’t like that apartment one bit. There’s absolutely nothing warm and welcoming about it. It’s chilly and lacking character, just like Bethenny. 

I liked her Hudson Street apartments that she lived in when she and Jason were dating and lived when Bryn was an infant.

I can’t agree more.  Ive always thought there was nothing warm or homey about it.  Especially the main living area.  To me Bethenny is all sharp edges.  Her looks, personality and taste.

I think she should have had Kelly Bensimon or Fredrick Eklund take the listing.  I’m just being sarcastic.  Two more people she burned bridges with.  Ramona was really on point with what she said to Bethenny walking over the Brooklyn Bridge.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17
(edited)
13 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

At what price did she purchase it?

Poor Ryan.

$4.2 + remodeling. She didn’t renovate down to the sticks allegedly but I’m sure she spent a fortune on it 😬 It’s also supposed to be 4,000 square feet. That is huge. For her and Bryn and boyfriends (I think those are some of Paul’s sneakers under the benches in the closet). That is an enormous space.  

ETA: my sister quipped that she needs to make some money back to help pay for that ring 😆 (even though I’m sure Paul can afford it). That is by no means a dig at Jason and the Jason 1.0 ring! I do like the ceramic apples here and there. That's the homiest thing about the place. There's some weird HomeGoods flex and I do not care for those giant abstract sculptures.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • LOL 8

Of the three, I liked the Hoppy ring the best, even though she kind of emasculated him and said she helped pay for it because he couldn't afford the one she wanted. The Original Jason Ring The Jason Ring Reloaded

Oh, I've never seen the original Jason ring. It was pretty. It looked like a wreath of diamonds. Definitely something that you wouldn't mind passing down as an heirloom. I like when rings have character. Not a fan of rings that look like they'll swallow your finger or take an eye out. But rings are personal. 

• Love 10
(edited)
On 4/6/2021 at 3:38 PM, Happy Camper said:

Poor thing is going to be homeless again in the midst of a pandemic no less. Cry me a river.

HOMELESS!  ORPHAN!  RAISED BY WOLVES!  SOMETIMES WE HAD FOUR MERCEDES IN OUR DRIVEWAY!  OTHER TIMES WE HAD A FOLDING TABLE!  MY ! MOTHER! WAS! A !  MODEL!  MY! FATHER!  RAISED!  HORSES!  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4
On 4/6/2021 at 9:48 PM, RedDelicious said:

I do like the ceramic apples here and there. That's the homiest thing about the place. There's some weird HomeGoods flex and I do not care for those giant abstract sculptures.

That LOVE sign and the XO seem antithetical to what love and hugging should evoke.

She still has that putrid gold, black and white?/silver? polygon decoration up near the bar. 

I don’t understand the huge marble eggs in the bathroom.

”I know it all” is supposed to charm potential buyers?

• Love 5
On 4/6/2021 at 3:08 PM, Emmeline said:

Bethenny is listing her NYC loft with Ryan Serhant for $7 million.

No doubt as a way to get on Million Dollar Listing New York.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, janiema said:

No doubt as a way to get on Million Dollar Listing New York.

Exactly!!  She'll probably demand to be on camera for the negotiations! 

I hope that Fredrik comes up with a buyer and lowballs Bethenny on the price.  Isn't the high-end NYC real estate market kind of in the toilet right now?  Seems like lots of people are moving out of the city and into the suburbs.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 9
On 4/9/2021 at 8:13 PM, njbchlover said:

I hope that Fredrik comes up with a buyer and lowballs Bethenny on the price.  Isn't the high-end NYC real estate market kind of in the toilet right now?  Seems like lots of people are moving out of the city and into the suburbs.

A lot of them are moving out of the New York metropolitan area all together.

• Love 3
On 3/26/2021 at 12:43 AM, HahYallDoin said:

It looks to me, upon zooming in on the picture, that she’s sporting two nasty, weeping fever blisters on her bottom lip. 

Surely my middle aged eyes are imagining them because B would never let them be seen. 

if there was ever another good reason to wear a mask, it’s was this particular moment in time. 

Sigh, I get them too 😡

How many rings does one person need?  They get bigger and bigger. All for show.  Waste of money.

• Love 2
On 3/26/2021 at 11:13 AM, geauxaway said:

At this point I would think Brynn would have a thing or two to say about it, too.  She’s a NYC girl with I would assume a small and tight knit group of friends (I’m only assuming this because she goes to a small, exclusive private school).   Her little life has already had enough drama!   

I can’t imagine moving her to a new city and school where she will have to fit in with her new step sibs in THEIR already established lives. 

Yah, I’ve seen this movie before.

New York City unfortunately has gone down in the last year.  People are moving South.  Many have gone to the Hamptons, which is getting very crowded now.  For these reasons, Bethenny just might move to Boston.  What will happen with Bryn will be interesting.  Does she need Jason’s permission?  I don’t know how that works.  Do they have fifty fifty?

• Love 3
On 3/21/2021 at 10:18 PM, Happy Camper said:

I suppose it doesn't matter if you or your fiance are still married. When she was engaged to Dennis both she and he were not divorced and she is still married to Jason after 10 years of separation. Is she aiming for the Guiness Book of World Divorce Records? This is a person who (her favorite term) executes and gets the job done. I'm not seeing marriage to Paul in her near future, so slim chance of "Bethenny Getting Married For The Third Time" on Bravo. She doesn't even live in the same state as Paul. They both have young children so neither one presumably won't be relocating. Wearing that ring is just trying to garner attention to draw people away from her unfiltered, polarizing comments regarding #MARRY. (Her very clever hashtag LOL)

I notice that Bethenny has Page Six on speed dial now. Is this the same Beth that says "I am, ironically, one of the most private, insular people you will ever meet. #thisisme"?

Why can't Page Six just leave poor private Bethenny alone to live her humble, quiet life alone with Bryn and her Biggie and Smallz? 

Yup. This is the problem with Bethenny. Of course she is entitled to her opinion and to post whatever she wants to announce publicly. The result being that many people were responding that they would no longer be supporting her products. JustBad timing to launch her new "Bethenny" line of eyeglasses and whatever Bethenny product pops up next. (Bethenny Birdhouses? Bethenny Barbecues? Bethenny Beignets? Who knows, she is so random when it comes to products) Based on social media reactions to her comments, her business and her brand are negatively affected, and she has chosen to name her business after herself. It's not just what she says, it's her delivery. She is her own worst enemy. Can't imagine trying to be her publicist.

"Cry me a river" coming from someone who sobbed through season after season of a reality show? She comes across as a hypocrite.

All you have to do is search #bethenny on twitter to see what she has brought upon herself and her brand. Being unfollowed by many fans on twitter and instagram. She can speak her "polarizing, unfiltered" mind all she wants, but shouldn't be surprised when her "Bethenny" brand suffers. For someone who brags about her sharp business skills, not the greatest strategy in terms of timing. In fact a huge dumbass move. 

Not to forget, her new show TheBigshotwithBethenny is due to premiere soon, according to her, this spring. Well spring has sprung. Let's see how that works out for HBOMAX and Bethenny.

Her next project should be BurningBridgeswithBethenny.

I am just so sick of both the Bethenny and Megan stories.  Anything to stay in the press.  The money just keeps on flowing in for these two.  I just feel sorry for the fathers of these children.  Megan’s split will come in time.  Harry will be up shits creek, and go back to the U.K. With his tail between his legs.  Both women will go on to the next victim.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 4

Bethenny is now flipping the Greenwich home she purchased a while ago.   

I wish she'd retained more of the original character.  It's her usual cold characterless style that doesn't fit the house.   Greenwich is hopping right now because many are escaping NYC and Greenwich is very commutable if people do need to return to the office.  She might actually get the price she is asking; there is a shortage of homes. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9441669/Bethenny-Frankel-attempts-flip-five-bedroom-Connecticut-mansion-listing-3-75M.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb    

As for the Soho loft, so many people are leaving Soho.  New York City is not going to return to "normal" any time soon.  Crime has increased, city is dirty, homeless are all over.   I don't know how much better Boston is though if that is where she is planning.  

Edited by weaver
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 4/8/2021 at 12:08 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

That LOVE sign and the XO seem antithetical to what love and hugging should evoke.

She still has that putrid gold, black and white?/silver? polygon decoration up near the bar. 

I don’t understand the huge marble eggs in the bathroom.

”I know it all” is supposed to charm potential buyers?

Where is the picture of this home?

• Love 1

I’ve always liked her wit and humor, but her constant need for attention all the time is getting boring.  This is a person that needs to be top dog with everything.  Can’t she just calm down a bit and relax?  Did her Mother ever write a book yet?  If she didn’t ..why not?  She would make millions.  I would love to hear her side of everything.  Maybe Bethenny paid her off to shut up?  I did love her shenanigans tho with “Red Scarf” guy and everybody else.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, weaver said:

I wish she'd retained more of the original character.  It's her usual cold characterless style that doesn't fit the house.   Greenwich is hopping right now because many are escaping NYC and Greenwich is very commutable if people do need to return to the office.  She might actually get the price she is asking; there is a shortage of homes. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9441669/Bethenny-Frankel-attempts-flip-five-bedroom-Connecticut-mansion-listing-3-75M.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb    

As for the Soho loft, so many people are leaving Soho.  New York City is not going to return to "normal" any time soon.  Crime has increased, city is dirty, homeless are all over.   I don't know how much better Boston is though if that is where she is planning.  

Her aesthetic makes me recoil. Poor house 😢 One bushel of sage, coming right up. 

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Her aesthetic makes me recoil. Poor house 😢 One bushel of sage, coming right up. 

All I remember in each apartment was grey marble and white all over.  Too sterile .. not homey.  I lost track of how many homes she’s had.  I did like the Hampton house tho.

• Love 6

I still like the Hamptons house.   It's the most lived in.  She's been out there for a year.   But if schools are opening up in September I doubt if Bryn would go to school out there.  I don't know enough about the schools.  A lot of the wealthy have relocated to their homes there during the pandemic, but whether they will  continue to stay there as a year round home is uncertain.  I though B would stay in Greenwich.  It has great public (and private) schools, and if Paul needs to be in Boston a lot, its a fairly easy commute back and forth.   I suspect she'd want a bigger home but she can afford one.  

I suppose they can relocate to Boston if that is allowed in the custody agreement.  I always feel sorry for Jason.  Hope he meets someone nice.  

• Love 7

I often like modern design, but Bethenny does seem to miss the mark.  Everything appears cold and sterile.  It is hard to imagine people living there.  The Connecticut home is a beautiful house on a gorgeous piece of property.  Most of what she did was removing wallpaper and painting in drab colors.  That is not a big deal.  But the kitchen island is not attractive (said by someone with marble throughout their own home) and the grey wood floors make no damn sense.  Hardwood, yes.  Bamboo, sure.  A different tile, okay.  But grey wood is a shore vibe that does not go with the property.  Replacing that much flooring would cost a lot so it is not an inexpensive change if someone likes the house and not the flooring. Otherwise you bring your own furniture, change out the light fixtures, repaint as desired - pretty common when moving in. 

As for her apartment, it's another bland space.  The house has the original woodwork and extensive grounds which add to the appeal.  The apartment has all of the charm of a mausoleum.   Although since Bethenny looks more and more like the Cryptkeeper in her photos, maybe that's what she's going for. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Call me crazy, but I kinda dig her modern aesthetic Bethenny has had in her last several Manhattan lofts...but then again, I live in a similar modern loft so I get her home decor style. Some of us prefer that minimalist vibe; I’ve always found it very calm and relaxing.

That said, why is she moving yet AGAIN?! Is she completely leaving Manhattan for good or is she going to revamp yet another overpriced SoHo loft?? I swear that woman moves every 3-5 years...that would be so exhausting! Poor Brynn.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Too grey and white for me, but to each their own.  The decor only matters to whoever lives there, so that's her business, and potential buyers obviously.  The "I know it all" sign is hysterical, though.  I didn't know what you guys were referring to until @hoodooznoodooz linked the photos.  Bethenny is a piece of work.

I heard that Ellen Degeneres moves CONSTANTLY.  

https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/a-timeline-of-ellen-degeneres-and-portia-de-rossis-real-estate-portfolio

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The apartment has all of the charm of a mausoleum.

Brilliant comparison. Also good points about how a lot of her design choices just aren’t apropos of the house itself, which is an important factor to remember. If you’re going to remodel/renovate a house, I’m a huge proponent of designing for the future while honoring the past. She takes the Mike Brady approach and makes everything she does look like a missile silo (where in the movie, Mike made every design look like the house on Clinton Avenue). 

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Too grey and white for me, but to each their own

She seems to remodel every place with the white and gray aesthetic. I find it incredibly brave for a woman who is always asking for tampons 😜

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

It takes neither an adept designer, nor an astute business person to throw money at real property, and tell the contractors "I want grey, white, and contemporary."

Groundbreaking she ain't.

• Love 9

All the constant moving would drive a normal person like me crazy.  But if you have people to pack and clean and do all the heavy lifting (literally) and all you have to do is the “fun” stuff, i.e pick out pretty colors and fun decors, then I guess it’s not a pain in the ass.  I hate moving, am thankful to be in my forever home for going on 8 years now.  Bethenny will never sit still tho!

• Love 10
On 4/11/2021 at 6:48 AM, weaver said:

I liked the furnishings in the Connecticut house better than when she decorated it in her usual colors of grey, white and black.  The old colors went with the area.  She keeps on with the same three colors in every house except the Hamptons, where she has red in it.  Otherwise, every house looks the same to me.  Colorless.  She’s never there anyway.  How many houses has she changed already?  Boring, and no warmth in them.

• Love 6
On 4/11/2021 at 11:07 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

You did it perfectly .. thanks.  No surprise there.  Looks like a hospital, only uglier.  The usual blah grey, white & black.  Not a trinket in sight.  Yuk.  And that Scribble painting on the wall, WTF?  I surround my home with things I love.  I still have a row of Christmas lights around my fireplace that I love, and put them on every night.  It gives me comfort and happiness, even in summer lol.

• Love 8

All Bethennys houses are like her.  Constantly changing from boredom, just like her life.  Bryn is always in a new place and school.  Just like her mother grew up.  Never stable.  Jason is probably going nuts with all the changes for his daughter.  Gypsies.  Never in the same place for long.  No stability.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

All Bethennys houses are like her.  Constantly changing from boredom, just like her life.  Bryn is always in a new place and school.  Just like her mother grew up.  Never stable.  Jason is probably going nuts with all the changes for his daughter.  Gypsies.  Never in the same place for long.  No stability.

Always revolving around the latest man in her life, too.  That’s what I find the most pathetic.  Like B a strong independent woman like you claim to be.  ON YOUR OWN.  She is sooooo codependent. 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

All her apartments were essentially in the same area though, so Bryn never had to change schools.  This last year when she stayed in the Hamptons most of the time, it looked as if Bryn was doing remote learning.  Now who knows what will happen if she sells the current Soho apartment and moves elsewhere.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

https://pagesix.com/2021/04/13/inside-bethenny-frankels-surprise-stand-up-comedy-debut/?utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

EXCLUSIVE:  Inside Bethenny Frankel’s ‘surprise’ stand-up comedy debut

By Chelsea Hirsch, April 13, 2021 | 1:24pm

Bethenny Frankel has been known for her famous one-liners for quite some time, and now she’s taking on stand-up comedy.

The “Real Housewives of New York City” alum, 50, did a “surprise seven-minute set of stand-up comedy” for an audience of 40 guests at New York Comedy Club in the East Village on Monday night, an insider told Page Six.

“It was the first time and maybe the last time she will ever do stand-up,” the insider said on Tuesday. “It was a success, and people were laughing hysterically!”

We’re told the venue enforced COVID-19 protocols to ensure safety for the star and her audience amid the pandemic.

It is unclear whether Frankel’s new fiancé, Paul Bernon, was in the crowd to cheer her on.

While attendees’ phones were locked away for the night, fans may be able to see the Skinnygirl mogul’s set at some point as a camera crew was present for her debut.

Frankel launched her own production company in 2015 and is currently gearing up for the premiere of her competition reality show, “The Big Shot with Bethenny,” which was produced by B Real Productions, Big Fish Entertainment and MGM Television for HBO Max.

She previously produced FYI’s “Food Porn” and “Bethenny and Fredrik” with her company B Real-ity.

A separate source told us that Frankel had a table for eight friends reserved for her big night, which took place during a special event featuring more seasoned comics including Mike Cannon and Casey Balsham. Their performances were also recorded.

You might want to see the hilarious replies under this tweet:

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

With all of her quips and jabs, I never, ever thought Bethenny Frankel had anything remotely resembling a sense of humor. She takes herself far too seriously to be funny. She’s only able to crack jokes at the expense of others, and it’s often rude and hurtful or she is self-deprecating to the point of martyrism. 

• Love 15

Oh puh-leeze. She paid for this time on stage to show off in front of her table of friends and be filmed for whatever spaghetti shit tv show she is trying to fling and stick to a wall. Who needs their ego fed so badly they do this shit in a tightly packed room in a damn pandemic with variants changing the ball game as we all race to quell it w/vaccinations? Bethenny, that's who. She just can't stay home. FFS.  GAWD she really needs to advance in a developmental age past 13. 

• Love 17

I thought she was funny & sarcastic way back before she crawled up her own ass.  I remember she was hosting a fashion show (season 1 or 2) and she was throwing  out one-liners & Jill Zarin was like “she thinks she’s Kathy Griffin!

Edited by teapot
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

BF definitely has a quick wit, and a sense of humor that I find myself drawn to (sense of humor only, not the person behind it), but it's a far leap to writing and performing material on stage, in front of audiences that are generally poised to pounce on mediocrity.  She should remember that whatever humor/performance acumen she may or may not arguably have, it wasn't enough to keep her talk show out of the morgue.

She first needs to pick a lane, then she needs to stay in it.  She's trying to be OmniBeth, and we all know the adage about a jack of all trades.

• Love 14

I was looking around the web for a pic of Bryn’s art after reading some of the comments and I found this.  It’s on the Instagram about her podcasts.  I have never listened to any of her podcast and I didn’t listen to this one with designer Norma Kamala.  This is a screenshot of the video.  I guess if Bethenny isn’t the one doing the talking she can barely stay awake.  Maybe it was before 10:30 am.
8CB94CD2-6FBF-46F9-B373-ECF98ACE6D05.thumb.jpeg.e558e1982df7fdc34ad75d164d6640c5.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
4 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I was looking around the web for a pic of Bryn’s art after reading some of the comments and I found this.  It’s on the Instagram about her podcasts.  I have never listened to any of her podcast and I didn’t listen to this one with designer Norma Kamala.  This is a screenshot of the video.  I guess if Bethenny isn’t the one doing the talking she can barely stay awake.  Maybe it was before 10:30 am.
8CB94CD2-6FBF-46F9-B373-ECF98ACE6D05.thumb.jpeg.e558e1982df7fdc34ad75d164d6640c5.jpeg

That’s the same expression/attitude she had when she went to the prenatal class with Jason when she was pregnant with Bryn. It was just totally beyond her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

She is also gearing up for the release of her show The Big Shot with Bethenny.

It's funny that Disney+ ALSO has a show of that name about a washed-up college basketball coach disgraced after a tantrum at a big game who ends up as a coach that a girls' high school.  That show just dropped. John Stamos plays the coach.

• Love 7