Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

Bethenny would probably start berating the shark saying something like "What the hell kind of shark are you to mess with me?  Can't you see the bling I'm wearing?  I'm important, don't 'cha know.   Get off my jock!"  

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Something about this is so funny.  I feel like I was the only one who showed interest in watching it, and like 5-7 people on this forum were nice enough to humour and join me.  We were probably the total audience.

It’s on my watchlist but I keep getting sidetracked. 
I did like parts of her talk show. I kept hoping she’d learn to pace herself in conversation but never did. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Bethenny would probably start berating the shark saying something like "What the hell kind of shark are you to mess with me?  Can't you see the bling I'm wearing?  I'm important, don't 'cha know.   Get off my jock!"  

Ha you read my mind!  “Get off my jock!”  Seafood allergy seafood allergy bleeding bloody almost dying OH MY GAWD!!!!

• LOL 13
(edited)
7 hours ago, geauxaway said:

It’s crazy to me after watching the early seasons these past few weeks, how chill she was.  And no matter how much she would prefer to switch the script about her marriage, she was in love and happy with Hoppy at one point.  To the point that it was like watching a completely different person!  

It really was like watching a completely different person. She became so power and fame hungry that she sacrificed her husband and their marriage in the process. I somewhat remember the one of the last straws being that she wanted to hire Jason to work for her at SG and he didn’t want to because he wanted her work and their relationship to be separate, and she could not understand that. He was right. She would have had total control over every move he made. For crying out loud in their first big apartment he had to sacrifice the one room he had to himself for her closet, and she made that decision with her minions and completely railroaded him. She’s a living nightmare. I wonder what things are like with Paul. Of course since she seems to be burning/has burned though her money and is bleeding cash with the two properties on the market (are either under agreement?) maybe that script is flipped.

ETA: Greenwich is under agreement, SoHo is still active.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 14
(edited)
7 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

It really was like watching a completely different person. She became so power and fame hungry that she sacrificed her husband and their marriage in the process. I somewhat remember the one of the last straws being that she wanted to hire Jason to work for her at SG and he didn’t want to because he wanted her work and their relationship to be separate, and she could not understand that. He was right. She would have had total control over every move he made. For crying out loud in their first big apartment he had to sacrifice the one room he had to himself for her closet, and she made that decision with her minions and completely railroaded him. She’s a living nightmare. I wonder what things are like with Paul. Of course since she seems to be burning/has burned though her money and is bleeding cash with the two properties on the market (are either under agreement?) maybe the script is flipped.

I am curious too. It’s really sad how she has allowed her own ego and emotional issues to prevent her from truly enjoying any real success in life. 

Edited by LemonSoda
  • Love 15
7 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Something about this is so funny.  I feel like I was the only one who showed interest in watching it, and like 5-7 people on this forum were nice enough to humour and join me.  We were probably the total audience.

Gotta admit I couldn't bring myself to watch it because, well, Bethenny. I did read the scathing reviews online, in social media and the threads in the Big Shot forum.  They all seemed to align.

Thanks for watching @Ms Blue Jay and others who were willing to take it for the team so that we could all continue to observe the downfall of Frankel knowing what a shit show this would be from the start. We appreciate you. ❤️👍😇

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
(edited)

I think that I watched the first 50 minutes. That’s all I could drum up interest for. But she was exactly like what a lot of her non-fans here predicted. Hypocritical, overbearing, vulgar, arrogant, and entitled. And there was nothing innovative, engaging or compelling about this episode.

I feel sad for the contestants and the crew.

And I watched every episode of Bethenny Getting Married? and Bethenny Ever After, if that tells you anything about my stubbornness and denial tendencies.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 16
7 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think that I watched the first 50 minutes. That’s all I could drum up interest for. But she was exactly like what a lot of her non-fans here predicted. Hypocritical, overbearing, vulgar, arrogant, and entitled. And there was nothing innovative, engaging or compelling about this episode.

I feel sad for the contestants and the crew.

And I watched every episode of Bethenny Getting Married? and Bethenny Ever After, if that tells you anything about my stubbornness and denial tendencies.

I remember when watching the spin offs BGM and BEA I wasn’t sure if she was changing or if maybe Bethenny on her own was just too much. Maybe she was just better in small doses? But seeing everything almost a decade later I view it all differently. 

• Love 13
(edited)
7 hours ago, film noire said:

Forever Young tampons! ("Say goodbye to menopause! Convince people you're still as fertile as a fifteen year old! So easy to use! Merely wave our tampon around as you head to the ladies room. In the privacy of the stall, remove the wrapper. Then eat the contents - made of marshmallow, micro-dosed LSD, and vanilla - only 100 calories per tampon!")

Hahaha!   Brilliant!!!

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, film noire said:

Forever Young tampons! ("Say goodbye to menopause! Convince people you're still as fertile as a fifteen year old! So easy to use! Merely wave our tampon around as you head to the ladies room. In the privacy of the stall, remove the wrapper. Then eat the contents - made of marshmallow, micro-dosed LSD, and vanilla - only 100 calories per tampon!")

Where can I order these? 

I can use these on those days when I need the other type of tampons (Damn! I wish I could find a gif of Ramona telling the other ladies "my eggs are still young").

Will I get a free trial pack of Cuntkins with my order?

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Will I get a free trial pack of Cuntkins with my order?

LOL!

Sadly, I fear Erika Jayne has stopped producing Cuntkins (in order to actually become a Cuntkin)  but perhaps @dosodog  stashed a few precious boxes in the forum warehouse!

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

On 6/12/2021 at 7:02 PM, geauxaway said:

On 6/12/2021 at 6:54 PM, ChitChat said:

Ha you read my mind!  “Get off my jock!”  Seafood allergy seafood allergy bleeding bloody almost dying OH MY GAWD!!!!

"Munch on it ALL!"

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

Oh boy, i am on the first 5 minutes of Beth's HBO show and yikes.  She's so irritating.  I used to love her.  

Also, each RHO should thank Bravo for their use of filters.  The HBO show is pretty alarming to me what Beth looks like in her THs on the HBO show vs. any Bravo show.

• Useful 5
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 6/12/2021 at 7:33 PM, RedDelicious said:

It really was like watching a completely different person. She became so power and fame hungry that she sacrificed her husband and their marriage in the process. I somewhat remember the one of the last straws being that she wanted to hire Jason to work for her at SG and he didn’t want to because he wanted her work and their relationship to be separate, and she could not understand that. He was right. She would have had total control over every move he made. For crying out loud in their first big apartment he had to sacrifice the one room he had to himself for her closet, and she made that decision with her minions and completely railroaded him. She’s a living nightmare. I wonder what things are like with Paul. Of course since she seems to be burning/has burned though her money and is bleeding cash with the two properties on the market (are either under agreement?) maybe that script is flipped.

I never watched the spin-off show with Jason, but I've always suspected he isn't the devil she made him sound like.  

Once she got success with Skinny Girl she sure did become a different person.  

She went from self-deprecating wit to narcissistic, neurotic vulgarity.  She lost any charm she once had when she became so full of herself.

I couldn't last 10 minutes on the new show.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 20
7 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Well, now you can munch on SkinnyGirl Pizza. She's sticking her label on yet another bullshit product. 

"a quick, better for you, tasty meal."

It's just getting comical at this point.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQRaP3ujt3L/

I'm getting vibes of Krusty the Clown filming a commercial where, after the camera cuts away, he spits it out and says, "I almost swallowed some of the juice", then glugs alcohol to get the taste out of his mouth.  Beth doesn't look like there is any chance she is going to put that food in her mouth.  I could put tomato sauce and a few shreds of cheese on cardboard, but I'm not calling it pizza. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

"Munch on it ALL!"

You need to trademark that. Seriously! Bethenny's on a cheater brand tear right now. Her cheater brand Apprentice was just canceled. She's got her Ageless by Ramona Bethenny wine. She's got a toaster oven in development. Sorry Sonja. And she's now selling a 5 pack of 8-inch cauliflower crust pizzas for $70. about 5 years too late to effectively ride the cauliflower trend. Probably used Adam's recipe.

https://www.hsn.com/products/skinnygirl-5-pack-8-cauliflower-gluten-free-flatbread-p/10085317

She was happy to talk shit about everyone else's podcasts and then started her own. She told Heather that Yummie shouldn't get into jeans and Bethenny started selling Skinnygirl athleisure and jeans. Bethenny tried her hand at stand-up. Would anyone be surprised if Bethenny's stand-up starts incorporating some songs and starts ripping off the Countess and Friends. Because it's Bethenny and she can't share the spotlight, her cabaret show would be "Only Bethenny" or "Bethenny is All You Need."

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
28 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

You need to trademark that. Seriously! Bethenny's on a cheater brand tear right now. Her cheater brand Apprentice was just canceled. She's got her Ageless by Ramona Bethenny wine. She's got a toaster oven in development. Sorry Sonja. And she's now selling a 5 pack of 8-inch cauliflower crust pizzas for $70. about 5 years too late to effectively ride the cauliflower trend. Probably used Adam's recipe.

https://www.hsn.com/products/skinnygirl-5-pack-8-cauliflower-gluten-free-flatbread-p/10085317

She was happy to talk shit about everyone else's podcasts and then started her own. She told Heather that Yummie shouldn't get into jeans and Bethenny started selling Skinnygirl athleisure and jeans. Bethenny tried her hand at stand-up. Would anyone be surprised if Bethenny's stand-up starts incorporating some songs and starts ripping off the Countess and Friends. Because it's Bethenny and she can't share the spotlight, her cabaret show would be "Only Bethenny" or "Bethenny is All You Need."

Well she did do some stand-up!

You’re so right - everything she is doing it’s like she’s trying to stick it to the others in the name of “you weren’t successful with this idea but I will be”. And then the product sucks anyway.

In the early days of SG I did like the green lemonade cleanse, before she had to change the ingredients for false labeling.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I'm getting vibes of Krusty the Clown filming a commercial where, after the camera cuts away, he spits it out and says, "I almost swallowed some of the juice", then glugs alcohol to get the taste out of his mouth.  Beth doesn't look like there is any chance she is going to put that food in her mouth.  I could put tomato sauce and a few shreds of cheese on cardboard, but I'm not calling it pizza. 

• LOL 18
16 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Well, now you can munch on SkinnyGirl Pizza. She's sticking her label on yet another bullshit product. 

"a quick, better for you, tasty meal."

It's just getting comical at this point.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQRaP3ujt3L/

EW!  I can only imagine the cardboard like taste and texture.

1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

How the heck am I supposed to cook my Skinnygirl Pizza without a hybrid toaster type thing?

Let me introduce you to the Skinny Girl pizza oven.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
On 6/19/2021 at 3:06 PM, LemonSoda said:

What happened to her lunch meat? 

That's personal, lol.

On 6/19/2021 at 3:06 PM, LemonSoda said:

What happened to her lunch meat? 

I had no idea she was Bethany Mayer. I guess I missed that episode of "What Will Bethany Put Her Name on Next."

• LOL 22
9 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That's personal, lol.

I had no idea she was Bethany Mayer. I guess I missed that episode of "What Will Bethany Put Her Name on Next."

The possibilities are endless! 
Skinnygirl toe rings! So everyone knows your toes are skinny!

Forget Sandals! Skinnygirl Resort by Bethenny! Exclusively furnished by Home Goods and TJ Maxx. Spend a week in paradise while getting the Skinnygirl experience. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Ha ha ha.....the other day, there was this dusty, half-filled display of Skinny Girl products on the lower shelf.  Literally a layer of dust.  The entire rest of the store is clean as a whistle, but it looked like time had forgotten those lonely bottles of Skinny Girl.

Omg. Same with the SkinnyGirl KCups I mentioned it all a few pages back - I was in that Marshall’s over the weekend and the same box has been in the checkout line for months. No one wants to touch them.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Omg. Same with the SkinnyGirl KCups I mentioned it all a few pages back - I was in that Marshall’s over the weekend and the same box has been in the checkout line for months. No one wants to touch them.

An online friend found the Skinnygirl stevia at big lots for .75 each and stocked up. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/18/2021 at 5:55 PM, HunterHunted said:
On 6/18/2021 at 6:14 AM, OldButHappy said:

"Munch on it ALL!"

You need to trademark that.

Ha! I posted on her twitter, just to see how long it will take to get blocked:

Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 8.15.10 PM.png

Edited by OldButHappy
  • LOL 17

For $14 a pop, I'd rather get a real pizza from a local shop. Actually, our favorite local shop is $11.95 for a large cheese pizza and they make their own dough, their own sauce and shred the cheese off the block. That's worth it to me, and I don't consider it cheating like the HSN presenter says.

Don't get me wrong - I get the gluten free thing if you are a person who can't have it. But Bethenny isn't gluten free (she's just fish with scales and Jill Zarin free). The nutrition stats of her pizza actually aren't great when you compare them to other products on the market. A serving of SG is only half the pizza. The whole thing is 72 grams of carbs, so it's not a low carb food. I don't know what makes the toppings "better for you". By the looks of the ingredientses (I'm speaking Giudice today) they're no different. JEOW! Anyhow.

Life is short. Eat real pizza.

• LOL 6
  • Love 15

The cauliflower pizza from Trader Joe's is 5 bucks a pop and is pretty good if you want to go the frozen pizza route.

That's the thing when you jump on a trend years old, people have either tried it and are "nah, not for me" or have already found a place to get it.

But far be it from Beth to not beat a dead cauliflower.....

• LOL 8
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

That's the thing when you jump on a trend years old, people have either tried it and are "nah, not for me" or have already found a place to get it

It was pretty amusing when Bethenny attempted to advise Heather on brand-specific opportunities. Heather literally started in apparel and worked her way up. Skinnygirl Candles Conditioner Appliances LTD makes no sense, but even within the food industry the endeavors seem to miss the mark. 

• Love 15
On 6/22/2021 at 12:53 PM, chick binewski said:

It was pretty amusing when Bethenny attempted to advise Heather on brand-specific opportunities. Heather literally started in apparel and worked her way up. Skinnygirl Candles Conditioner Appliances LTD makes no sense, but even within the food industry the endeavors seem to miss the mark. 

Great News Folks! If you get thirsty while eating Skinnygirl floppy pizza, just $50.00 for a 12 pack of Skinnygirl cherry juice!

https://www.hsn.com/products/skinnygirl-12-pack-12-oz-cherry-juice-multi-flavor-set/20153738

Now we are just missing dessert. I'm hoping for Skinnygirl cheesecake. 

All my Skinnygirl dreams come true.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Great News Folks! If you get thirsty while eating Skinnygirl floppy pizza, just $50.00 for a 12 pack of Skinnygirl cherry juice!

https://www.hsn.com/products/skinnygirl-12-pack-12-oz-cherry-juice-multi-flavor-set/20153738

Now we are just missing dessert. I'm hoping for Skinnygirl cheesecake. 

All my Skinnygirl dreams come true.

She’s also selling sugar free preserves.

https://www.amazon.com/Skinnygirl-Sugar-Preserves-Merlot-Grape/dp/B08BBF6P93?&linkCode=sl1&tag=betterbitesll-20&linkId=3887abaae7c5d9b13a5bcc554ef0291d&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

• Love 3

Some will not realize that they are paying $14 for 1 pizza. I predict that she will sell a bunch of pizzas first visit to HSN and then people will write bad reviews  because it is probably nasty and the sales will take a dive when people wise up to the cost of the crappy pizzas.  Few housewives make it on to the shopping networks but usually the food stuff doesn't do well.  The thought of drinking cherry juice makes me ill. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

The thought of drinking cherry juice makes me ill. 

It makes me think of when that lady throws up in The Witches of Eastwick 🤢

But back to the pizza, I feel like she’s hoodwinking us with the nutrition stats. Who cooks a frozen pizza (of that size) and only eats half?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8

I m NO longer a fan, but I will say that Skinny Girl popcorn is awesome.  It’s really good, as much as I hate to admit it.  I’m not sure if she is still connected with the popcorn though.  I try not to think about it.  

I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised to recently see her available for personalized greetings on the site Cameo! Lots of TLC and Bravo people are are on there and I also saw Sonja, Carol and  Jill Zarin.  I think Bethenny’s cost was over $500.  I’m not positive, but it was one of the more expensive ones. 🤑. Some realty stars charge around $50.  🙁

• Useful 7
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Marley said:

I just wonder tho is she making money from this stuff..like is it selling?

Yes! And why are companies still approaching her for licensing contracts? By now, due diligence would inform them that partnering with AdvancedAgeGirlWhoKindaBodyShamesAsACareer is a cr- -shoot. Which most recent deal is succeeding? Her jeans?

• LOL 2
  • Love 10