Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10289615/Bethenny-Frankel-no-longer-required-pay-ex-husband-Jason-Hoppy-child-support.html

I feel absolutely awful for Jason. Bryn is still his child, and Bethenny has poisoned her against him.

Bethenny will learn the hard way that karma's a bitch.

It's not even about her no longer being required to pay him child support. You're right, she's poisoned Bryn against him. What a heartbreaking decision for him to have to make but I admire his selflessness in doing what's best for Bryn. We all know her mother would never do that.

• Love 15

My only hope is that Jason can finally move on with his life.  Bethenny showers Bryn with a luxury life, a Tik Tok account together, and lavish attention.  How can Jason compete?  Of course Bryn doesn't want to go to Jason's.   Bethenny actually posted a holiday/birthday type photo with the three of them all dressed up in formal finery (Balmain)  a couple of weeks ago on IG.  It was the new family of Bethenny, Bryn and Paul.  Bethenny is so cruel.   That must have struck Jason in the heart.   

• Love 6

I wouldn’t be surprised if, every time Bryn is about to begin a visit with Jason, Frankel performs one of her crying inconsolably sessions (think: I don’t want to be the one to help Lu realize Tom is a cheating player, hand me some skinny anorexia girl swill). So Bryn associates anxiety with visits with her dad. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if, every time Bryn is about to begin a visit with Jason, Frankel performs one of her crying inconsolably sessions (think: I don’t want to be the one to help Lu realize Tom is a cheating player, hand me some skinny anorexia girl swill). So Bryn associates anxiety with visits with her dad. 

TOTALLY

I wonder to what degree there's a bit of parentified child going on there, with all of Bethenny's histrionics.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

TOTALLY

I wonder to what degree there's a bit of parentified child going on there, with all of Bethenny's histrionics.

Yup! Remember she complained that she had to parent her mom whenever she purged? Or am I recalling that incorrectly? The cycle continues. Now with Jason and his family unable to provide a more grounding/balancing influence, does Bryn stand a chance?

• Love 3
On 12/9/2021 at 6:16 AM, weaver said:

Bethenny actually posted a holiday/birthday type photo with the three of them all dressed up in formal finery (Balmain)  a couple of weeks ago on IG.  It was the new family of Bethenny, Bryn and Paul.

Paul is the current John Parisella of this scenario 😐

• Useful 5
  • Love 5

I wonder what will eventually become of Bryn's name legally. Her first name is in honor of Jason's deceased brother Bryan, and she carries Jason's last name. Bryn is Bryn, there's no changing her first name, but I could see Bethenny fighting for her last name, if Bryn so "chooses" to wage that battle. Bethenny was known for a time as Bethenny Parisella.

Screenshot 2021-12-10 140550.jpg

• Useful 8
  • Love 1

I have always had sympathy for Jason and this news made me so sad for him.  He would be in court with this woman until Bryne is 18.  Bethenny would never let him win and he is just giving up.  

I cannot imagine being married to Bethenny.  I never heard Jason say a negative thing about Bethenny post separation but Bethenny made sure to have Carol or other housewives talk about how terrible Jason was making Bethenny’s life.  
How tortured she was.

He seems like he is giving up and I can’t blame him.  He went into the relationship loving her but after she sold skinny girl margarita her head blew up and it hasn’t deflated since.  I’ve enjoyed her on the show over the years and Jason isn’t perfect either.  As other have mentioned I hope Jason can move on and find someone else.  I have also noticed makeup on Bryne and I think she’s a little young for that.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 15

Bethenny is a narcissist and incapable of putting her child first. She is not capable of change, imo.  She’ll ruin the relationship with her daughter, eventually.  Fortunately, Jason will be there to support Bryne.   She’ll get it one day.  

• Love 15
10 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Bethenny is a narcissist and incapable of putting her child first. She is not capable of change, imo.  She’ll ruin the relationship with her daughter, eventually.  Fortunately, Jason will be there to support Bryne.   She’ll get it one day.  

Oh so sad, but very true. 

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Run, Paul! Run!!!

That is one ugly Christmas tree.

It is pretty hideous. Don't get me wrong, I love a pink tree. But that appears to be a rose gold tree with...pink lights? Ugh. The only thing that's throwing me off is it doesn't appear to be the SoHo loft or the Hamptons house. Is she trolling us from the Back Bay?

ETA: I'm not on social so I need our resident sleuths to fill me in!

Edited by RedDelicious
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 12/21/2021 at 1:23 PM, RedDelicious said:

When I saw it, my first thought was that he saw how she handled that child custody matter to the point of making one parent forfeit time with the child to stop Bethany from continuing the assault of litigation.  Maybe, he didn’t have the stomach for the way Bethany tramples anyone to get her way.  Just a couple of reasons I can imagine he would have left the relationship.  I’m totally speculating. I have no proof of my theory.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

When I saw it, my first thought was that he saw how she handled that child custody matter to the point of making one parent forfeit time with the child to stop Bethany from continuing the assault of litigation.  Maybe, he didn’t have the stomach for the way Bethany tramples anyone to get her way.  Just a couple of reasons I can imagine he would have left the relationship.  I’m totally speculating. I have no proof of my theory.  

That is exactly where I went too!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, weaver said:

I think she is living in Greenwich or environs, in one of her potentially flip homes or the like.   Her Soho loft is for sale, and the property she now films in has large a large grass yard, unlike a Back Bay house would have.   She had an encounter with a homeless person in NYC that scared Bryn.  She was on a line for food when a man came up and asked for money for food.  She said "ill buy you a pizza slice" and proceeded to leave where they were to go to the pizza place with Bryn and the man (DUMB, DUMB, DUMB).  The guy then said in a threatening voice, "just give me the money."  Bryn was frightened.   Bethenny had obviously been in a wealthy bubble out in the Hamptons since covid since events like these are now commonplace in Manhattan.  Had she read nothing about it?  Homeless are everywhere, some benign, some not so much.   Now I wonder if some of Bryn's anxiety mentioned in the court case stemmed from this instance.  In any event, shortly thereafter,her IG stories were filmed at a the place (that I think is Greenwich) and I haven't seen the Soho apt.         BTW, Serhant no longer has the listing; Elliman does.    

• Useful 3
6 hours ago, weaver said:

I think she is living in Greenwich or environs, in one of her potentially flip homes or the like.   Her Soho loft is for sale, and the property she now films in has large a large grass yard, unlike a Back Bay house would have.   She had an encounter with a homeless person in NYC that scared Bryn.  She was on a line for food when a man came up and asked for money for food.  She said "ill buy you a pizza slice" and proceeded to leave where they were to go to the pizza place with Bryn and the man (DUMB, DUMB, DUMB).  The guy then said in a threatening voice, "just give me the money."  Bryn was frightened.   Bethenny had obviously been in a wealthy bubble out in the Hamptons since covid since events like these are now commonplace in Manhattan.  Had she read nothing about it?  Homeless are everywhere, some benign, some not so much.   Now I wonder if some of Bryn's anxiety mentioned in the court case stemmed from this instance.  In any event, shortly thereafter,her IG stories were filmed at a the place (that I think is Greenwich) and I haven't seen the Soho apt.         BTW, Serhant no longer has the listing; Elliman does.    

It's pretty scary how badly she judged that situation. I read about it online. I would like to think she was trying to teach Bryn to offer food instead of money, but in this day and age, I think it is safest to not engage and vacate as quickly as possible. We all know Bethenny does her part to give back and I too do my part in my local community through school nutrition programs and the Salvation Army soup kitchen. Where were Bethenny's street smarts?? That situation could have had a very tragic ending.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

She and Bryn were in Aspen.  Bryn was in every IG, reel, story, etc.   it is excessive.  Bryn fractured her arm.   If it had happened in Jason’s custody, there would be a court hearing.   

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I have read a considerable amount of material about those who have Narcissistic Personality Disorder, in addition to knowing a few people who have it.  They are often very charitable, because they adore the praise and power it provides them.  They often give, in order to gain an edge in other ways. They may use it to manipulate people or situations.  It’s not really the way people who give from the heart give.  But, regardless, it helps those in need, so bless her for her generosity.  It doesn’t fool me though.  Some people slip a needy person their last $20 to help them buy food, without a word. Others announce to the world the  thousands they are giving, that they won’t even miss.  Just a different kind of person, imo.

Yes. Yes. Yes. I have someone in my life who donates vocally, drives friends to the airport vocally, tips generously. But he treats the servers like caca. Uses the most demeaning tone of voice. He’s a caca person who struggles constantly to prove that he’s not.

A coworker recently educated me about primitives. Very similar. No one took care of their needs. So they scramble to survive, at everyone else’s expense.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
On 12/9/2021 at 10:53 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Yup! Remember she complained that she had to parent her mom whenever she purged? Or am I recalling that incorrectly? The cycle continues. Now with Jason and his family unable to provide a more grounding/balancing influence, does Bryn stand a chance?

Who knows. I mean, they seem to have a very close bond now, but why is an 11 year old instructing waiters that her mom might die? Why must it be branded a crisis? I get that allergies can change over time, but Bethenny has travelled and dined everywhere throughout her life - what has shifted that this has become her decade of near-death incognito fish? 

On 12/10/2021 at 2:06 PM, RedDelicious said:

I wonder what will eventually become of Bryn's name legally. Her first name is in honor of Jason's deceased brother Bryan, and she carries Jason's last name. Bryn is Bryn, there's no changing her first name, but I could see Bethenny fighting for her last name, if Bryn so "chooses" to wage that battle. Bethenny was known for a time as Bethenny Parisella.

Screenshot 2021-12-10 140550.jpg

My parents were together until my dad passed but I've had divorce in my family and this is so strange to me. Why would a mother let a child present themselves with something other than their legal name? (as I typed this I realized maybe Bethenny learned from mom how to have the new man usurp the dad?)

On 3/1/2022 at 11:25 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

I have read a considerable amount of material about those who have Narcissistic Personality Disorder, in addition to knowing a few people who have it.  They are often very charitable, because they adore the praise and power it provides them.  They often give, in order to gain an edge in other ways. They may use it to manipulate people or situations.  It’s not really the way people who give from the heart give.  But, regardless, it helps those in need, so bless her for her generosity.  It doesn’t fool me though.  Some people slip a needy person their last $20 to help them buy food, without a word. Others announce to the world the  thousands they are giving, that they won’t even miss.  Just a different kind of person, imo.

When Bethenny's charity is publicized I'm hesitant to criticize but I've seen communal narcissists in action so I'm always a bit triggered. There are always a fair amount of social media posts with a logo prominently displayed and messages of praise towards Bethenny; it all seems to take a very specific tone (very Bethenny-centric, despite others are actually suffering) and she's actually partnered with Global Empowerment Mission. I know it may be cynical, but I have such fatigue from particular celebrities telling me what they are I have difficulty accepting their good deeds, especially when their lives seem antithetical to the causes they promote. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 13
(edited)
On 3/5/2022 at 12:17 PM, chick binewski said:

Who knows. I mean, they seem to have a very close bond now, but why is an 11 year old instructing waiters that her mom might die? Why must it be branded a crisis? I get that allergies can change over time, but Bethenny has travelled and dined everywhere throughout her life - what has shifted that this has become her decade of near-death incognito fish? 

My parents were together until my dad passed but I've had divorce in my family and this is so strange to me. Why would a mother let a child present themselves with something other than their legal name? (as I typed this I realized maybe Bethenny learned from mom how to have the new man usurp the dad?)

When Bethenny's charity is publicized I'm hesitant to criticize but I've seen communal narcissists in action so I'm always a bit triggered. There are always a fair amount of social media posts with a logo prominently displayed and messages of praise towards Bethenny; it all seems to take a very specific tone (very Bethenny-centric, despite others are actually suffering) and she's actually partnered with Global Empowerment Mission. I know it may be cynical, but I have such fatigue from particular celebrities telling me what they are I have difficulty accepting their good deeds, especially when their lives seem antithetical to the causes they promote. 

She’s going to the border of one of the countries ( I assume Poland) and looking for a photographer to accompany her as it needs a documentary.  I dunno, I thought CNN is doing a great job of showing what is happening in all locations 24/7.  I too have difficulty accepting her good deeds for the same reason as you.  

Oh, and Bryn is making yellow and blue bead bracelets, and that's an IG story.   

Edited by weaver
  • Love 10
(edited)
12 hours ago, weaver said:

She’s going to the border of one of the countries ( I assume Poland) and looking for a photographer to accompany her as it needs a documentary.  I dunno, I thought CNN is doing a great job of showing what is happening in all locations 24/7.  I too have difficulty accepting her good deeds for the same reason as you.  

That all seems so performative.

I have huge problems with her going to the border to do a “documentary”. News channels, CNN, FOX News, MSNBC,  BBC, and many others from many countries are doing brave and dangerous work right now.

Someone like her showing up to film is not what people need. They need humanitarian aid, not random people who, by their presence take up resources and space that are needed for desperate people.

Also, citizen’s themselves are documenting their experience live, it is harrowing.

I do appreciate her highlighting and raising money - but her’s is not the charity that I’ve been donation too through these disasters.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
(edited)
21 hours ago, weaver said:

She also made 'limited edition' Ukraine flag mini canvases and B sold 10 of them at 500 bucks a pop with all the money going to Ukraine.  I admire that B can find 10 suckers to pay that much for a strip of yellow and blue painted on a 5" x 7" canvas, but calling her daughter a talented artist for painting said strips that I could probably paint with my feet blindfolded makes me think her daughter is in for a rough road in the real world if Mommy's connections ever run dry.  But good that she is teaching her about charity I guess.

Edited by smeds
  • Love 11
(edited)

Agree, Bryn is overpraised for performing basic tasks.  The good side is she is learning about charity.   But it rings so false.  Oh and she mentions that Steve Cohen owns Jasper Johns, Cy Twombly, etc.,putting Bryn in that category.  

55AABB06-BD86-48E1-BD9B-AF2AA621D64E.jpeg

Edited by weaver
  • Love 9
On 3/8/2022 at 6:19 AM, weaver said:

Agree, Bryn is overpraised for performing basic tasks.  The good side is she is learning about charity.   But it rings so false.  Oh and she mentions that Steve Cohen owns Jasper Johns, Cy Twombly, etc.,putting Bryn in that category.  

55AABB06-BD86-48E1-BD9B-AF2AA621D64E.jpeg

This performative shit must drive Jason nuts, and rightfully so. Bethenny Frankel thinks she is the business success that her father was, to compensate for the loss of their relationship, She is acting out her trauma  and she is burning things all down for her daughter in the process. BF is a sick, sick person.  

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Useful 2
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

This performative shit must drive Jason nuts, and rightfully so. Bethenny Frankel thinks she is the business success that her father was, to compensate for the loss of their relationship, She is acting out her trauma  and she is burning things all down for her daughter in the process. BF is a sick, sick person.  

100%.

It’s already terrible. Then she compounds it with the social media.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 3/19/2022 at 12:15 PM, Marley said:

Bethenny had an ig post about Kim and Kanye and custody battles. The Bethenny who took like 10 years to get divorced and had an ugly ass custody battle. She’s such a hypocrite and maybe delusional lol. Made me laugh.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbP97NpAxGE/?utm_medium=copy_link

What the what?!?! Frankel is so delusional. She is criticizing KK for EXACTLY what she did with Jason. Maybe it’s a joke. Frankel cannot possibly be this stupid.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 11
20 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

She is criticizing KK for EXACTLY what she did with Jason. Maybe it’s a joke. Frankel cannot possible be this stupid.

A few sm posts popped up this week stating how Bethenny has finally revealed all the horrid details of her marriage on this podcast- when in reality she's made sure to tell her side for the past decade, all so it's preserved on Google for Bryn's perusal. 

I understand people are going to have a different POV than my own, but those posts (much like the ones for the charity) seem like they could all be written by the same (pr) person. 

• Love 9
On 3/19/2022 at 12:22 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

What the what?!?! Frankel is so delusional. She is criticizing KK for EXACTLY what she did with Jason. Maybe it’s a joke. Frankel cannot possibly be this stupid.

And to anyone who said exactly that on the thread, her answer was “I said what I said.”  She has no self awareness at all.  

• Love 8

And to add to Bryn’s trauma about mama dying, she feels the need to call a doc to the house or hotel to give her an IV because she’s worn herself down.  ( this from a person who dispenses health advice frequently)

2E5D2416-7934-49A9-97B0-2EA658C7D20A.jpeg

• Love 2

I wonder if the professionals who have supported Bethenny having custody of Bryn, ever read what’s happening and feel sick to their stomach.  I do and I had no involvement in the matter.  ☹️

• Love 4
(edited)

WTF is wrong with this woman? Whatever your take on the Depp-Heard trial, the bottom line is the whole case hinges on two people accusing each other of absolutely goddawful physical and emotional abuse.  I thought abuse (as an issue) was a cause Frankel held dear - or so she's been saying for years, through B Strong - not a source of derision and mockery:

"...Johnny Depp looks like a hero only in a relationship with Amber Heard.”  She added that Johnny “is gonna be f–king anointed  Gandhi and the pope” once the trial is over. She argued, “because he was in a relationship with the craziest woman that’s walked this planet.” Bethenny continued on her rant, “I’m sure Queen Elizabeth is calling him being like, ‘Come here, I wanna give you a knighthood because you’re now the hero in this crazy villain story.’” She went on to say, “It doesn’t make any sense. Johnny Depp plus anyone besides Amber Heard is a raving MDMA cocaine s–t-in-bed-tolerating man. But here, he looks..." Bethenny then broke into singing Mariah Carey’s famous song...“‘and then a hero comes along!’ because Amber Heard is who he’s being compared to.” 

https://www.realitytea.com/2022/05/26/bethenny-frankel-says-amber-heard-is-the-craziest-woman-who-has-walked-the-planet/

What next? Making fun of mass shootings for kicks and giggles? I know she's just throwing out shit for shock value to get her name back in the news, but jesus. brutal, shallow and hypocritical doesn't even begin to cover it. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, film noire said:

"...Johnny Depp looks like a hero only in a relationship with Amber Heard.” She added that Johnny “is gonna be f–king anointed  Gandhi and the pope” once the trial is over. She argued, “because he was in a relationship with the craziest woman that’s walked this planet.”

I think Jason Hoppy might beg to differ

• LOL 17
  • Love 7

I noticed that her new book didn't leap to the top of the best sellers list, in spite of her appearing on every single show to hawk it.  She must have some great agent.   

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, weaver said:

I noticed that her new book didn't leap to the top of the best sellers list, in spite of her appearing on every single show to hawk it.  She must have some great agent.   

I’m also guessing it was written as well as A Place of Yes, where she just repeated herself over and over again without explaining what a place of yes actually is. I can only imagine. Every other line, it’s personal! It was personal to me! Personallllllllllllllllll. SkinnyGirl.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I’m also guessing it was written as well as A Place of Yes, where she just repeated herself over and over again without explaining what a place of yes actually is. I can only imagine. Every other line, it’s personal! It was personal to me! Personallllllllllllllllll. SkinnyGirl.

I wonder if she wrote it on her phone!  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I recently read a headline that she was dissing a woman who claims to be a victim of domestic violence.  I couldn’t force myself to read the details.  I can see how Bethany might relate to Johnny Depp though.  She holds deep resentment and is hellbent on revenge.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 4