Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, divsc said:

You called that!!!

EXCLUSIVE

‘RHONY’ cast not surprised Bethenny Frankel ‘orchestrated’ engagement news the same day as trailer drop

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/23/rhony-cast-not-surprised-bethenny-frankel-orchestrated-engagement-news-the-same-day-as-trailer-drop/

Bethenny likes to think she's Machiavelli.  She's more Douglas Haig who chose to keep doing the same tactics resulting in 60,000 casualties in one day in one battle.  Dwight Schrute from The Office is a better tactician than Bethenny. We all see through her inexpert gamesmanship. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

He's the next 8 year long divorce for her!

First it will be an 8 year engagement, then an 8 minute marriage, followed by an 8 year divorce. 

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

No one in Boston is going to be impressed with that gaudy ring. If it's mummy's from 5 generations ago or 6  Super Bowl Rings, well, then Boston pays attention. Good luck with that ring Bethenny it looks like a thick multilayered clear polished male big toenail. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

No one in Boston is going to be impressed with that gaudy ring. If it's mummy's from 5 generations ago or 6  Super Bowl Rings, well, then Boston pays attention. Good luck with that ring Bethenny it looks like a thick multilayered clear polished male big toenail. 

Just because something is estimated to be worth $1 million dollars does not make is beautiful or look like it is worth more than $25.

It sure is ugly and looks so fake. Kind of like Bethenny’s insides.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
30 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I’ll be interested to see how they “blend” their families.  Especially considering their kids are based in different cities.  Evil stepmother Bethenny.  Can you even imagine??

How old are his kids?

1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

Just because something is estimated to be worth $1 million dollars does not make is beautiful or look like it is worth more than $25.

It sure is ugly and looks so fake. Kind of like Bethenny’s insides.

The ring is all about communicating wealth.  Not love, not commitment. 

• Love 18
On 3/24/2021 at 2:52 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Bethenny likes to think she's Machiavelli.  She's more Douglas Haig who chose to keep doing the same tactics resulting in 60,000 casualties in one day in one battle.  Dwight Schrute from The Office is a better tactician than Bethenny. We all see through her inexpert gamesmanship. 

I think about how different the conversation is about Bethenny now as compared to when she left after season 11. Back then, people were definitely skeptical of her statement that she wanted to work on projects that uplifted women, but now people are openly contemptuous of most things out of her mouth. She's bungled her post-Housewives period in a fairly spectacular fashion:

1. she spent all of season 12 subtweeting RHONY, which NEVER made her seem like she was too good for or beyond the show
  2. her HBO Max project, the Big Shot with Bethenny, sounds like a less professional version of The Apprentice and it certainly doesn't help that Covid killed that show's momentum
  3. she's spent a decent portion of the last couple of months, when Black Lives Matter had already become a rallying cry, being an undermining nitpicking scold to women of color
  4. she revealed that she and Jason were still married, which only invited people to dig deeper into that disastebacle and figure out what was taking so long--it was her
  5. she just can't keep things to herself; everything has to play out in front of an audience whether it be other Housewives, in front of paparazzi, on television, or on social media. It's the reason people are cracking on her gargantuan ring and saying Paul looks like Jason; she's made it imperative that we know all of this shit. Who is Luann fucking right now? I don't know because she generally keeps her shit fairly low key.

I love how Bethenny had a big post about scaling back her social media from 20 posts a day to 6 or 7. If it ain't her charity work, very little of what she posted merited a damn post let alone multiples.

Edited by HunterHunted
formatting
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

she just can't keep things to herself; everything has to play out in front of an audience whether it be other Housewives, in front of paparazzi, on television, or on social media.

Ohhhhh this is hitting the nail on the head!

• Love 7
On 3/23/2021 at 10:13 PM, RedDelicious said:

It looks like a fluorescent light fixture.

359CD1F0-6878-4BB2-B440-CFD8A6BDFE6E.jpeg

It looks to me, upon zooming in on the picture, that she’s sporting two nasty, weeping fever blisters on her bottom lip. 

Surely my middle aged eyes are imagining them because B would never let them be seen. 

if there was ever another good reason to wear a mask, it’s was this particular moment in time. 

Sigh, I get them too 😡

• Love 4
13 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I’ll be interested to see how they “blend” their families.  Especially considering their kids are based in different cities.

Paul's two children are close in age to Bryn. I believe that his daughter Skylar is the same age as Bryn and his son Tucker around two years older. He is extremely private when it comes to them. I don't know how he is going to balance Bethenny's need to be in the spotlight with his need to protect his own kids. I can't imagine him moving to a different state and have them travel back and forth. His ex wife is a very well known and successful business woman in Boston, so I can't see Bethenny moving there and having to live in Ashley's shadow. I also wonder how Bryn would handle being one of three kids when they are all together after being a somewhat spoiled only child for so long.  This is why I think it's going to be a really loooooooong engagement.

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
28 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

This is why I think it's going to be a really loooooooong engagement.

They will never get married. Vampire Bethenny needed to be fed on the day the RHONY trailer came out and god knows how she did it but she got the ring when she "needed" it. It's ostentatious and yet another trinket for her disordered thinking. She thinks the Twitter and the Gram followers will be so happy for her Cinderella story on her journey and she just looks like the needy, rich, spoiled brat that she is, was, and always will be. 

• Love 13

I would love to know what Paul Bernon's ex-wife thinks of Bethenny.

I will be curious to see what their living arrangement turns out to be, since 'distance' was cited as the reason for their first breakup. Are Bethenny and Bryn moving to Boston? I would think Jason Hoppy would have a thing or two to say about that.

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

I would love to know what Paul Bernon's ex-wife thinks of Bethenny.

I will be curious to see what their living arrangement turns out to be, since 'distance' was cited as the reason for their first breakup. Are Bethenny and Bryn moving to Boston? I would think Jason Hoppy would have a thing or two to say about that.

At this point I would think Brynn would have a thing or two to say about it, too.  She’s a NYC girl with I would assume a small and tight knit group of friends (I’m only assuming this because she goes to a small, exclusive private school).   Her little life has already had enough drama!   

I can’t imagine moving her to a new city and school where she will have to fit in with her new step sibs in THEIR already established lives. 

Yah, I’ve seen this movie before.

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Paul's two children are close in age to Bryn. I believe that his daughter Skylar is the same age as Bryn and his son Tucker around two years older. He is extremely private when it comes to them. I don't know how he is going to balance Bethenny's need to be in the spotlight with his need to protect his own kids. I can't imagine him moving to a different state and have them travel back and forth. His ex wife is a very well known and successful business woman in Boston, so I can't see Bethenny moving there and having to live in Ashley's shadow. I also wonder how Bryn would handle being one of three kids when they are all together after being a somewhat spoiled only child for so long.  This is why I think it's going to be a really loooooooong engagement.

I don’t think Bethenny can move Bryn out of state without Jason’s approval unless she won sole legal custody and it wasn’t reported on. Is Bryn still in school in the city or is she going to school in the Hamptons. I thought posters here said she had moved to a Hamptons school but maybe I’m misremembering. Bethenny also bought a house in Connecticut but I’m assuming that’s close enough to the city to be acceptable. It’s also not clear if Bethenny plans to live in the Connecticut home or if it’s another one of her failed flips. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, glowbug said:

I don’t think Bethenny can move Bryn out of state without Jason’s approval unless she won sole legal custody and it wasn’t reported on. Is Bryn still in school in the city or is she going to school in the Hamptons. I thought posters here said she had moved to a Hamptons school but maybe I’m misremembering. Bethenny also bought a house in Connecticut but I’m assuming that’s close enough to the city to be acceptable. It’s also not clear if Bethenny plans to live in the Connecticut home or if it’s another one of her failed flips. 

My speculation. I think it's pandemic related wanting a backyard and open space. Also possibly w/ the timing maybe Jason moved there. I think it's always nice when parents live close together in the same communities w/a  split. 

• Love 7

Ostentatious is her m.o. when it comes to being enfianced.

The Shields "engagement" ring vs the Bernon ring.  The thing about emerald cuts (Bernon), is that when they are the size of Range Rover headlights, it serves to showcase their flawless (presumably) quality, thereby cementing the fact that much cheddar was shredded for its purchase.

Were I forced while facing the barrel end of an Uzi, to choose one or the other, it would be the Shields oval shape and faceted cut.  Because sparkly. 

bf ring 1.jpg

bf ring 2 (2).jpeg

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
38 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

The Shields "engagement" ring vs the Bernon ring.  The thing about emerald cuts (Bernon), is that when they are the size of Range Rover headlights, it serves to showcase their flawless (presumably) quality, thereby cementing the fact that much cheddar was shredded for its purchase.

Were I forced while facing the barrel end of an Uzi, to choose one or the other, it would be the Shields oval shape and faceted cut.  Because sparkly. 

bf ring 1.jpg

bf ring 2 (2).jpeg

I freely admit, I love rings. I hope to have a ring one day (I'll probably have to buy my own at the rate I'm going). 

Another shot of the Paul ring: Oh Paul...

Of the three, I liked the Hoppy ring the best, even though she kind of emasculated him and said she helped pay for it because he couldn't afford the one she wanted. The Original Jason Ring The Jason Ring Reloaded

❤️

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Also, Paul has a type 😬

Mrs. Bernon 1.0

ETA: I think the woman in the belted trench is infinitely more attractive than Mrs. Bernon - she has a natural face and a natural body and pretty hair. 

Who has had quite the glow up:

2010 and the way they were...

Cuter before ALL the work:

Not just a little socialite..

She's kind of a blonde Bethenny in the looks trajectory.. I liked B's looks after she polished herself up a bit but before she started going overboard on the injectables. They both look like they could be Paul's aunt because he's so gosh darn nerdy.

In conclusion, I don't even know what to do with this.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

bf ring 1.jpg

Wow. Where do you suppose that Shields ring is today? 

I would choose the Shields oval as well. .

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

They will never get married. Vampire Bethenny needed to be fed on the day the RHONY trailer came out and god knows how she did it but she got the ring when she "needed" it.

She is also gearing up for the release of her show The Big Shot with Bethenny. She needed to shake off the dirt from her recent tweets regarding Meghan Markle. Bad press just before Big Shot comes out wouldn't bode well for potential viewers. She needed to do something huge to give people a different reason to talk about her. It's all about the damage control. Her publicist must be hauling in the overtime calling Page Six and every other gossip spreaders all day and all night long.

Every single person in Bethenny's life, paid or unpaid must serve a purpose and Paul is, just as the poster above noted, just a prop. She is the worst user ever.

I would expect her announcement of the Big Shot show very shortly while her name is still hot in the press for something other than taking shots at other women.

Edited to add, just found this:

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/big-shot-with-bethenny/#:~:text=(from WarnerMedia's press release%2C March,working on her executive team.

Note the release date.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Useful 7
  • Love 3

But of course she hasn't "confirmed" the engagement or announced it, and just posts her dumb instastories ignoring the whole thing. She's so obnoxious and looooooves the drama and speculation. If you get engaged, great, share it, move on. But Bethenny has to go around sporting a ginormous ring you can see from space, and purposely flaunt it, want it reported on, want the articles to come out, and "fans" to "notice" it and speculate and talk. Because has she even announced it? Other than "People Magazine" confirming it... And then she plays coy. And knows people are coming to her instagram to look for info, but she just posts ridiculous stories of her face and dog and food and knows exactly what she's doing. It's so manipulative and lame. She's as fake as they come.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, divsc said:

But of course she hasn't "confirmed" the engagement or announced it, and just posts her dumb instastories ignoring the whole thing. She's so obnoxious and looooooves the drama and speculation. If you get engaged, great, share it, move on. But Bethenny has to go around sporting a ginormous ring you can see from space, and purposely flaunt it, want it reported on, want the articles to come out, and "fans" to "notice" it and speculate and talk. Because has she even announced it? Other than "People Magazine" confirming it... And then she plays coy. And knows people are coming to her instagram to look for info, but she just posts ridiculous stories of her face and dog and food and knows exactly what she's doing. It's so manipulative and lame. She's as fake as they come.

It is like the beyond basic bullshit that I'd expect out of a 26 year old posting on Instagram: "I'm loving Starbucks new oatmilk unicorn frappuccino" with a shot of her be-ringed hand holding the frappuccino. B Real? Real basic.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10

6 hours ago, divsc said:

Because has she even announced it? Other than "People Magazine" confirming it... 

The Daily Mail is now referring to it as possibility, not a fact ("reportedly engaged"  and "her alleged engagement"). If she fucked with People magazine, they are going to be pissed.

No confirmation of the phantom-engagement yet, but continued confirmation below that Bethenny Frankel is an elitist asshole who sees herself as more royal than Meghan,  and far more special than the rest of us plebes searching for vaccine appointments (god bless this person for picking the perfect RHoNY gif to respond to Frankel's bullshit):

ETA: And another, in honour of Ms. Walter leaving the building:

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6

In other exciting news, she has an insta story where you can watch her up close, with no makeup on, loudly chewing pretzels, with her mouth open. (Don't). She claims that people send her messages and say they want to see her crunch more or something. wtf.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, divsc said:

In other exciting news, she has an insta story where you can watch her up close, with no makeup on, loudly chewing pretzels, with her mouth open. (Don't). She claims that people send her messages and say they want to see her crunch more or something. wtf.

Those people sound creepy and may or may not include some perverts.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, divsc said:

Anyone who thinks that people want to watch them eat pretzels is delusional, self absorbed and well, just completely moronic.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, divsc said:

Oh, geez. She actually posted something about a lid being too big for the container?

When she records herself dancing, it’s really difficult for me to decide who has a bigger ego, Frankel or Rinna.

• Love 6

How many "staff" does it take to film Bryn painting by numbers and Bethenny sitting in Paul's lap and caressing his arm? 

The answer is..

But the moral of the story is, Bryn isn't ready to sell her work.

🤦‍♀️

ETA: Because she mentions it all in the article, there's a box of SkinnyGirl KCups that's been on the bottom shelf of the checkout at my favorite TJ Maxx since before Valentine's Day 😄 Nobody wants them.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

Did Bethenny have Covid at some point? In her current insta-story she says how if you had Covid and get the vaccine, that the first dose makes you feel like you have Covid again, and that she is saying this from personal experience.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 3/26/2021 at 9:36 AM, Happy Camper said:

I'm not arguing for Bethenny to move to Boston and I doubt she'd want to anyway (she strikes me as someone who thinks Boston is too "small potatoes" for her) but I've never heard of the ex-wife, so she isn't that very well known. Looking at her bio, she strikes me as someone who isn't really that important to Boston's power centers, but has found a niche in Boston's very small style elite. As a city, Boston isn't that obsessed with people who are into being the style elite, so they don't have the same kind of power that other kinds of business and civic leaders have. 

That being said, Boston is ultimately a pretty small town so if Beth did move here, she would undoubtedly have to run into her because Beth probably would also want to be involved in that kind of style elite.  But if Beth did move here, by sheer virtue of her celebrity, she'd likely be better known that his ex-wife.  (None of this should be read as a defense of Bethenny, just my thinking as someone who lives in Boston). 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
On 3/29/2021 at 5:54 PM, RedDelicious said:

How many "staff" does it take to film Bryn painting by numbers and Bethenny sitting in Paul's lap and caressing his arm? 

The answer is..

🤦‍♀️

ETA: Because she mentions it all in the article, there's a box of SkinnyGirl KCups that's been on the bottom shelf of the checkout at my favorite TJ Maxx since before Valentine's Day 😄 Nobody wants them.

Bryn is 10 or 11 now? I cannot imagine how this would be enjoyable for someone that age. 

• Love 5
On 3/29/2021 at 4:54 PM, RedDelicious said:

The answer is..

🤦‍♀️

Does BF's choice of words actually work on people? It's so funny that she states Bryn isn't ready to sell her work - as if there are interested buyers out there and Bryn's work is good enough to sell.

Her cart-before-horse speak is her way of trying to make something have life that isn't real.  She's very manipulative - but also very transparent - and becoming more so as she scrambles to stay relevant.

I honestly feel her time is done. I don't think she could carry a show anymore no matter how much she throws herself, her daughter, and others in her sphere at the media.

Oh, but one good thing??? Have we heard boo about her and Jason's divorce? I wonder if the judge put a muzzle on both of them (if so, thank you!).

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Jextella said:

Does BF's choice of words actually work on people? It's so funny that she states Bryn isn't ready to sell her work - as if she already knows there are interested buyers out their and that Bryn's work is "good".

Her cart-before-horse speak is her trying to make something be real/have a life that isn't real. She's very manipulative - but also very transparent - and becoming more so as she claws at the media to stay relevant.

Sonja's daughter is an art student and she recently made her Instagram public. She has sold some of her artwork on IG. This is yet another example of Bethenny being unable to handle when one of the other housewives gets attention of any kind.

• Useful 5
  • Love 14
On 3/29/2021 at 5:54 PM, RedDelicious said:

The answer is..

🤦‍♀️

In other words, she paid Romero Britto to teach one of his classes in person to Bryn and told her she was an excellent artist.

https://www.crayola.com/lesson-plans/romero-romeos-lesson-plan/

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I was bothered the most by the fact that there were two other perfectly good chairs available and she chose to sit on Paul. It seemed inappropriate for that setting and of course like she was trying SO hard, but that’s Bethenny. I fear for Bryn and what she’s learned about relationships from her mother’s overt behavior with men. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Sonja's daughter is an art student and she recently made her Instagram public. She has sold some of her artwork on IG. This is yet another example of Bethenny being unable to handle when one of the other housewives gets attention of any kind.

Interesting that both of Lu's kids and Sonja's child are all artists.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Jextella said:

Does BF's choice of words actually work on people? It's so funny that she states Bryn isn't ready to sell her work - as if there are interested buyers out there and Bryn's work is good enough to sell.

Her cart-before-horse speak is her way of trying to make something have life that isn't real.  She's very manipulative - but also very transparent - and becoming more so as she scrambles to stay relevant.

I honestly feel her time is done. I don't think she could carry a show anymore no matter how much she throws herself, her daughter, and others in her sphere at the media.

Oh, but one good thing??? Have we heard boo about her and Jason's divorce? I wonder if the judge put a muzzle on both of them (if so, thank you!).

Excellent observations. Honestly I think it is funny that she thinks she is fooling people. 

Her divorce and engagement hit the news for one day, and then "poof", she's got nothing else, until her show drops. That will dissipate quickly once it fails as her other TV attempts have. She will have to resort then to posting "controversial" comments on twitter again. Likely she will drop hints about her wedding here and there as teasers. I doubt it will really happen anytime soon and even when and if it does, it will make the news for a minute, then nothin'. She will disappear into former housewife oblivion.

Her fans will still be able to see her on Instagram and HSN. So there's that.

She just scrambles so hard to see her name in print. She must be so mad at Jen Shah right now for stealing attention away from her. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

She just scrambles so hard to see her name in print. She must be so mad at Jen Shah right now for stealing attention away from her. 

🤣🤣🤣 Jen always seems to find a way to ruin a good time, doesn't she?

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
On 3/31/2021 at 7:49 AM, RedDelicious said:

I was bothered the most by the fact that there were two other perfectly good chairs available and she chose to sit on Paul. It seemed inappropriate for that setting and of course like she was trying SO hard, but that’s Bethenny. I fear for Bryn and what she’s learned about relationships from her mother’s overt behavior with men. 

Bethenny is 50 going on 15. No one is trying so desperately to snatch Paul up that she has to sit on him to claim him. "This is MINE!" She seems to have confused everyone else with the incestuous RHONY women. We're not all out here dating the same 6 guys. Beyond the fact that Bethenny has fairly terrible taste in men, there's a global pandemic out there. Most people aren't trying to get too close to anyone they don't know, especially if they can't confirm if the person is vaxxed.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

No one is trying so desperately to snatch Paul up that she has to sit on him to claim him. "This is MINE!"

Seriously. It’s a canine behavior. Dogs sit on things over which they want to exert dominance. It’s cute when it’s a puppy playing and sitting on another puppy. Not cute when it’s a 50-year old woman sitting on her boyfriend with whom she only recently reunited (at the time). What message does that send to her daughter? Here’s a man that’s been out of our life for however many months but now he’s back and I’m making up for lost affection in front of you and the world because I’m that desperate? 🤮

• Love 9
On 4/1/2021 at 2:39 PM, HunterHunted said:

Bethenny is 50 going on 15.

More like going on 12. I've seen her tiktok videos posted by people on twitter.

Grown woman dancing around to "Who let the dogs out". 

Ugh.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3