Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

On 10/14/2020 at 11:38 PM, HunterHunted said:

It was actually 5 because Bethenny was living with billionaire Warren Lichtenstein after she and Jason split. I think she lived with him for 6 or 7 months. Bethenny got dragged into Lichtenstein's custody battle and child support case with Anna Bond. Bethenny denied that she and Lichtenstein were sleeping together at the time; She was also seeing Cerussi at the same time. Bethenny has since admitted in court during her own custody case that she was sleeping with Lichtenstein.

Of course all of Bethenny's parched comments about Cardi B are Bethenny trying to manufacture a beef between the two of them. It makes me think of the numerous ways that Bethenny is a massive hypocrite. Bethenny was fucking her billionaire friend for a place to live. Bethenny dated a guy accused of rape whose defense was that his accuser only claimed it was rape after the fact because his frat buddies called her a whore who had sex with 2 guys at the same time. Bethenny has cavalierly thrown out random comments about blowing people for slurpees and braiding each other's pussy hair. I don't know why she's implying that Cardi's "garage" is stretched out when Cardi has really only been romantically linked with Offset, who she married, and a couple of other entertainers, at least one of whom she publicly castigated for saying they had sex when they absolutely didn't. Meanwhile Bethenny has been linked with MANY men. Bethenny is just a gross fucking person.

This article talks a bit about some of Bethenny's earlier relationships.

https://pagesix.com/2013/11/05/bethenny-frankels-shallow-dating-pool/

I'm watching old episodes and in the Season 1 extra footage piece, Bethenny has lunch with her ex Larry Butler who had married and had a kid by then. Betheny asked if his marriage was good and calm. Larry said "take the opposite of our relationship and there you are".  He seemed to be implying that whatever he and Bethenny had was tumultuous.

4 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Y’all remember her wearing her Gucci backpack while handing out Walmart gift cards to hurricane victims.  Right?

I really do think there is a screw loose with Bethenny.

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, Jextella said:

I'm watching old episodes and in the Season 1 extra footage piece, Bethenny has lunch with her ex Larry Butler who had married and had a kid by then. Betheny asked if his marriage was good and calm. Larry said "take the opposite of our relationship and there you are".  He seemed to be implying that whatever he and Bethenny had was tumultuous.

Her ex Larry Butler who just happened to be best friends with her first husband, Peter Sussman. Larry was an usher at their wedding.

https://starcasm.net/who-is-bethenny-frankels-first-husband-peter-sussman/

"In Bethenny’s memoir: A Place of Yes she explains that she married Peter Sussman at 26 to escape the instability of being a fledging actress, and because she felt like her time was running out to get married. She writes:

I felt like if I didn’t marry Peter, who loved me so much and was such a good friend, who had such a wonderful welcoming family, that I was never going to get another chance. Peter used to tell me that nobody would ever love me as much as he did, and I believed him. And that terrified me. I wanted stability and upward mobility, and I saw a chance for that with peter. So I quit acting, took a regular job, and married him.

Bethenny goes on to say that after she left Peter she immediately began a relationship with his good friend Larry (who was an usher at their wedding.) The relationship was scandalous in their circle, and extremely passionate, but it was volatile and ultimately didn’t work either."

Volatile? Color me surprised.

Oh and did we mention that Larry Butler was business partners with Warren Litchenstein? She is a lazy dater. She doesn't have to go very far.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2487810/How-Bethenny-Frankels-billionaire-boyfriend-Warren-Lichtenstein-business-partner-onetime-fiance-Larry-Butler.html

Somewhere in the mix between Dennis and Paul there was Russ Theriot. Remember the hot guy that showed up as part of the catering team at her party?

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/why-did-bethenny-frankel-from-rhony-break-up-with-russ-theriot.html/

Frankel says in a confessional that she was “all in” with Theroit. “Russ is someone I dated seriously last summer,” she says. 

Of course she had to break up with Theroit who was madly in love with her.

"During the episode, Frankel reveals why the pair broke up. She turns to her team to whisper what happened with the relationship. “You know why I ended it abruptly was because we were like in love, madly in love,” she admits. “But Dennis came in hot, like freaking out, ‘I want to marry you, can you please come to the Bahamas, I’m in love with you.’ So I just phased out. I just disappeared. It was a disaster.”

Are y'all keeping up?? I think we need a spreadsheet.

Who will Bryn's next Uncle Daddy be? Bethenny certainly does come from A Place of Yes, but then she's, well maybe. Then just nope.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Useful 3
  • Love 11

And I think most women would be embarrassed to admit that they hook up with men use them and toss them aside when they get bored or they think someone richer and hotter comes along. Bethenny speaks about this like it is a badge of honor. Isn't it funny how all of her boyfriends are madly in love with her even right down to Dennis calling to her from the grave because he loves her so and wants her with him.  She is insufferable.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

And I think most women would be embarrassed to admit that they hook up with men use them and toss them aside when they get bored or they think someone richer and hotter comes along. Bethenny speaks about this like it is a badge of honor. Isn't it funny how all of her boyfriends are madly in love with her even right down to Dennis calling to her from the grave because he loves her so and wants her with him.  She is insufferable.

I agree with you so much. I think she is incredibly insecure. She’s overcompensating. I don’t even think authentic therapy will help. She’s too manic and narcissistic. Bryn is probably going to have the same issues, unless Jason and his family can provide the stability and unconditional love. 

• Love 11

Not reading much so I don’t know what’s going on right now but I really do hope Bryn has strong emotional support coming from someone.  And actually Jason too.  His mom/dad and friends hopefully can provide it. 

B sees bad headlines as $$$.  

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Not reading much so I don’t know what’s going on right now but I really do hope Bryn has strong emotional support coming from someone.  And actually Jason too.  His mom/dad and friends hopefully can provide it. 

B sees bad headlines as $$$.  

She does, which is all fine and dandy if it's just you as a single woman, but she never stops to think that this all affects her daughter. Shame.

• Love 6
On 10/14/2020 at 3:14 PM, biakbiak said:

In some places grandparents have the right to ask the court for visitation but it’s up to the judge and isn’t necessarily granted.

She might not be old enough yet (Bryn), but probably at 13 or so, she could weigh in. 

Wanna bet she asks to go with Dad?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, b2H said:

She might not be old enough yet (Bryn), but probably at 13 or so, she could weigh in. 

Wanna bet she asks to go with Dad?

Probably will but I’d think Bryn and Jason would be better to have Bryn just work her way up to stay at Jason’s unofficially more and more.  

Can you imagine the war they’d be in and the accusations if Bryn were to be in Jason’s custody?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

Probably will but I’d think Bryn and Jason would be better to have Bryn just work her way up to stay at Jason’s unofficially more and more.  

Can you imagine the war they’d be in and the accusations if Bryn were to be in Jason’s custody?

Likely would end up like Tamra and Sidney.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

https://www.nickiswift.com/242507/the-shady-side-of-bethenny-frankel/

I did not read this when it first came out. It’s a nice summary.

From your link - 

Bethenny Frankel became a household name thanks to her headline-making (and oftentimes volatile) stint on The Real Housewives of New York City, which began in 2008. Since then, she's become, as she states it on her website, a "self-made businesswoman, TV producer, multiple New York Times bestselling author, and mother."

I can't help but notice that Bryn comes last.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

From your link - 

Bethenny Frankel became a household name thanks to her headline-making (and oftentimes volatile) stint on The Real Housewives of New York City, which began in 2008. Since then, she's become, as she states it on her website, a "self-made businesswoman, TV producer, multiple New York Times bestselling author, and mother."

I can't help but notice that Bryn comes last.

That's pretty standard bio format. How many male executive bios start off with mentioning spouse/children first? Many bios don't reference family at all, and really, nor should they. 

I like Bethenny, always have. Even if I didn't, though, it's unfair and rather sexist to criticize her for a bio adhering to standard business format.

Being a mother is not the be all/end-all for most women, and it should not be the first/most significant identifier of a woman's achievements. Its diminishing. 

Edited by SailorGirl
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

That's pretty standard bio format. How many male executive bios start off with mentioning spouse/children first? Many bios don't reference family at all, and really, nor should they. 

I like Bethenny, always have. Even if I didn't, though, it's unfair and rather sexist to criticize her for a bio adhering to standard business format.

Being a mother is not the be all/end-all for most women, and it should not be the first/most significant identifier of a woman's achievements. Its diminishing. 

I totally agree with the bolded.  I am not one biologically, only by marriage, but I also don't try to take credit for being "every woman" then put my kid or step-kid last on a list meant to make me appear to be one.  Men shouldn't do it either.  I'm equally put off by the "girl dad" phenomenon.  You're a dad.  Period. 

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 13
43 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'm equally put off by the "girl dad" phenomenon.  You're a dad.  Period. 

Add Boy Mom to the list! Ugh. I can't stand either one.

I think the thing with Bethenny is that she made a big deal of her desire for a child on-camera and it became part of her HW identity. Add to that Bryn is a focal point of her social media. You would think Bryn would be higher up on the list of accomplishments.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

How many male executive bios start off with mentioning spouse/children first? Many bios don't reference family at all, and really, nor should they. 

Frankel uses motherhood as a marketing tool (most recently last year, when she filmed Bryn fondling Frankel's breasts to sell lingerie) so imo it's not comparable to a male/female exec  who doesn't capitalize on parenting just to shill & move product.

@HunterHunted

Bethenny was fucking her billionaire friend for a place to live. 

...amen to your whole post, Hunter.

Frankel  also said that she "dated" rich men, to make rent. (If she actually did work as a borderline sex worker, more power to her - raise a fist and unionize - but then spare us the slut-shaming).   She's always had a vicious, cruel tongue  - from slut-shaming Luann to shaming Jules over an ED  - but this is a new level of low.  And so much for (grandly!) leaving reality TV in order to uplift women & move the feminist conversation forward. When your version of uplifting is not just slut-shaming Cardi B, but calling her out as slut-fucking so damn hard and often her vaginal canal has become a giant, cavernous "at least a two or three-car garage” your fifteen minutes of faux-feministing are over.  She and Dorinda deserve each other;  may they spend their bitter, drunken days together, snarking about Holland Tunnels and vag-garages even as every sane man on the planet runs in the opposite direction.

Edited by film noire
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
On 10/18/2020 at 12:53 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

https://www.nickiswift.com/242507/the-shady-side-of-bethenny-frankel/

I did not read this when it first came out. It’s a nice summary.

Frankel attacking a black businesswoman who dared criticize Frankel's shoddy presentation at Project Entrepreneur:

"Why doesn't that woman go do some work and succeed and stop making up stories about other people? That's how you succeed, by doing the work and not complaining about what you don't get."

...because the woman taking issue with Frankel couldn't possibly be working hard & succeeding already -  she HAS  to be a lazy liar - eating bonbons all day and whining! -  if she's criticizing St. Bethenny.

Has she ever once taken criticism on board? (Rhetorical question, I know the answer ; )

Edited by film noire
  • Love 11
16 hours ago, film noire said:

Has she ever once taken criticism on board? (Rhetorical question, I know the answer ; )

Sad that the one criticism she really should have listened to was Ramona's Brooklyn Bridge rant all those years ago. It might have turned her whole personal life around. Instead she held on to that rage, internalized it, and made it her personal mission to destroy Ramona for daring to be prescient about B's interpersonal failings. 

Bethenny has every reason to ignore other people's business advice - she's done very well as lord of the manor, listening to no one but herself. She could really do with a little less ire and a little more "scroll and ignore" type of approach - personally attacking anyone who dares criticize you just makes you look weak and insecure, and a little shady. Like why do you have to go so hard, B? What are you hiding?

However, B penned a book called "I Suck at Relationships," so perhaps she might want to take advice from anyone willing to dole it out to her? Or even use it as a jumping-off point to something other than TV therapy. 

And let me not harp too much on romantic relationships, because losing Dennis had to be traumatic and tragic. But let's just examine friendships, shall we:

1. Jill - gaslit the fuck out of this woman; thought a bouquet of flowers was fine and dandy for Bobby's major surgery after living in the woman's house, eating food off her table, and using her connections to get on the show. I know people hate Jill and blame her for the demise of that friendship; I don't. Her nasty machinations when the cameras went up were to expose a woman who she realized was a professional underdog/victim and actually sucked as a friend. No one likes knowing they were used. 

2. Ramona - leaves the show on good terms with her, returns 3 years later looking for any bone to pick. Ramona defends B in light of Jill's attacks, makes an arrangement for B to reconcile with Jill, destroys her long-standing friendship with Jill to placate Bethenny when Jill shows up in St. John, protects B from crazy KKB in Scary Island, councils B when her father passes. Bethenny comes back to the show and immediately decides she doesn't want to engage with Ramona. Bethenny makes Ramona's divorce pain all about herself. Ramona defends B from tough questioning from Heather and Kristen, constantly bemoaning B's custody battle with Jason. Bethenny continues to come for Ramona like a viper. B has fibroids and cries on camera about having no family. Ramona checks in and tries to take care of her. B spends the rest of her time on the show gunning for Ramona for the unspeakable crime of being asked if anyone asked Brynn about B's topless film scene. Jesus H.

3. Sonja - another one who doted on Bethenny in St. John, doesn't have a mean bone in her body, and told Bethenny she looked up to her. This poor misguided Sonja, who couldn't produce a toaster after forcing a coworker to make her an ad campaign for free comes up with some stupid play on "Girl" for an alcohol product name, and B eviscerates Sonja on camera, ices Sonja out, and makes it her mission to prove Sonja is a delusional alcoholic for the rest of her tenure on the show. Bethenny is, however, happy to use Sonja as her mouthpiece and ally when she's sick of Tinsley's dirty house or mad at Carole. 

4. Luann - this is a fun one. Years of animosity culminating in Bethenny's nonsensical rage-fest in the Berkshires, with Dorinda should have shut down. Remember that was the group trip Sonja was dis-invited from because Dorinda thought it would lead to chaos... instead B found a different target, BECAUSE THE PROBLEM IS BETHENNY AND HER EGO. Ok, anyway, Bethenny calls Luann every name in the book because Lu made a crack about their hair being similar, then goes on to accuse her of taking credit for SkinnyGirl, the funniest fucking thing I've ever heard. Because B assumes the whole world is obsessed with her and Lu has only ever stated it was cool she was sitting with B the first time B used the name on camera (SUE HER NOW!). Bethenny puts on a great show a couple months later about being torn up over having to give Lu the Tom-cheating-at-the-Regency info, all while shouting time-stamps at Lu so Lu can be ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN to be humiliated on camera. She goes on camera making fun of Lu possibly using a dildo, then once Lu gets divorced and hits rock bottom, POOF! Beth shows up to play God, puts that shit out there on camera as fast as she can, lets the whole world know Lu is indebted to her, then once Lu starts feeling herself again and putting her life back together, BAM! Bethenny goes full-on feral animal on her at a public dinner, fully attempting to compromise Lu's sobriety, and using that moment and Lu's court situation to somehow invoke the name of a dead man that B posthumously, miraculously became engaged to. Holy mother effer. That was a big one.

5. Dorinda - where to start? She calls her most ardent suck-up the village idiot for daring to try to defend Lu's plans to get married, then calls her an alcoholic on camera. B blames Dorinda's house for her shitty behavior. OK THEN. Bethenny purposely instigates and escalates incidents with Dorinda's boyfriend and likes to bring up what a pig he is on camera. B gleefully drives a wedge between Dorinda and Ramona, and stokes Dorinda's dislike for Tinsley from off-camera even after leaving the show. Consistently made fun of Dorinda's appearance while Dorinda was wasted, and went ape-shit the one time Dorinda told her to can the perfectionism and let them enjoy their vacation, because no one owed B shit just because they went to SkinnyGirl alcohol fields that day. Dorinda paid dearly every time she dared to give B a piece of advice about calming her fake tits. 

6. Carole. Whew, this one was the most painful. B did to Carole what she claims Jill did to her all those years ago. Took a minor infraction and waited for the cameras to go up before shredding a friendship and attempting to indict Carole's character, career, boyfriend, deceased husband, childless status, etc. I have never seen anyone so intent on destroying a friendship for a storyline, including Jill Zarin. Carole was entirely unaware of this hatred until she started seeing the talking heads, at which point the gloves thankfully came off and she shut Bethenny Frankel down like no one ever has before. This woman with a Peabody, who endured more loss in one year of her life than Frankel could possibly fathom, who lost the love of her life and wasn't able to have a child with him, who penned a worldwide-acclaimed bestseller, was not going to let Bethenny Frankel take pot-shots at her because she had more fun with Tinsley and liked fake eyelashes.

This was the moment I finally awoke and realized Ramona's prediction had officially come true. Bethenny Frankel is no one's friend. She will use you until she has what she wanted from you, then she will discard you and degrade your reputation to anyone who will listen. She's a walking personification of Scientology. 

Edited by thesupremediva1
lists are important
  • Useful 2
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Sad that the one criticism she really should have listened to was Ramona's Brooklyn Bridge rant all those years ago. It might have turned her whole personal life around. Instead she held on to that rage, internalized it, and made it her personal mission to destroy Ramona for daring to be prescient about B's interpersonal failings. 

Bethenny has every reason to ignore other people's business advice - she's done very well as lord of the manor, listening to no one but herself. She could really do with a little less ire and a little more "scroll and ignore" type of approach - personally attacking anyone who dares criticize you just makes you look weak and insecure, and a little shady. Like why do you have to go so hard, B? What are you hiding?

However, B penned a book called "I Suck at Relationships," so perhaps she might want to take advice from anyone willing to dole it out to her? Or even use it as a jumping-off point to something other than TV therapy. 

And let me not harp too much on romantic relationships, because losing Dennis had to be traumatic and tragic. But let's just examine friendships, shall we:

1. Jill - gaslit the fuck out of this woman; thought a bouquet of flowers was fine and dandy for Bobby's major surgery after living in the woman's house, eating food off her table, and using her connections to get on the show. I know people hate Jill and blame her for the demise of that friendship; I don't. Her nasty machinations when the cameras went up were to expose a woman who she realized was a professional underdog/victim and actually sucked as a friend. No one likes knowing they were used. 

2. Ramona - leaves the show on good terms with her, returns 3 years later looking for any bone to pick. Ramona defends B in light of Jill's attacks, makes an arrangement for B to reconcile with Jill, destroys her long-standing friendship with Jill to placate Bethenny when Jill shows up in St. John, protects B from crazy KKB in Scary Island, councils B when her father passes. Bethenny comes back to the show and immediately decides she doesn't want to engage with Ramona. Bethenny makes Ramona's divorce pain all about herself. Ramona defends B from tough questioning from Heather and Kristen, constantly bemoaning B's custody battle with Jason. Bethenny continues to come for Ramona like a viper. B has fibroids and cries on camera about having no family. Ramona checks in and tries to take care of her. B spends the rest of her time on the show gunning for Ramona for the unspeakable crime of being asked if anyone asked Brynn about B's topless film scene. Jesus H.

3. Sonja - another one who doted on Bethenny in St. John, doesn't have a mean bone in her body, and told Bethenny she looked up to her. This poor misguided Sonja, who couldn't produce a toaster after forcing a coworker to make her an ad campaign for free comes up with some stupid play on "Girl" for an alcohol product name, and B eviscerates Sonja on camera, ices Sonja out, and makes it her mission to prove Sonja is a delusional alcoholic for the rest of her tenure on the show. Bethenny is, however, happy to use Sonja as her mouthpiece and ally when she's sick of Tinsley's dirty house or mad at Carole. 

4. Luann - this is a fun one. Years of animosity culminating in Bethenny's nonsensical rage-fest in the Berkshires, with Dorinda should have shut down. Remember that was the group trip Sonja was dis-invited from because Dorinda thought it would lead to chaos... instead B found a different target, BECAUSE THE PROBLEM IS BETHENNY AND HER EGO. Ok, anyway, Bethenny calls Luann every name in the book because Lu made a crack about their hair being similar, then goes on to accuse her of taking credit for SkinnyGirl, the funniest fucking thing I've ever heard. Because B assumes the whole world is obsessed with her and Lu has only ever stated it was cool she was sitting with B the first time B used the name on camera (SUE HER NOW!). Bethenny puts on a great show a couple months later about being torn up over having to give Lu the Tom-cheating-at-the-Regency info, all while shouting time-stamps at Lu so Lu can be ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN to be humiliated on camera. She goes on camera making fun of Lu possibly using a dildo, then once Lu gets divorced and hits rock bottom, POOF! Beth shows up to play God, puts that shit out there on camera as fast as she can, lets the whole world know Lu is indebted to her, then once Lu starts feeling herself again and putting her life back together, BAM! Bethenny goes full-on feral animal on her at a public dinner, fully attempting to compromise Lu's sobriety, and using that moment and Lu's court situation to somehow invoke the name of a dead man that B posthumously, miraculously became engaged to. Holy mother effer. That was a big one.

5. Dorinda - where to start? She calls her most ardent suck-up the village idiot for daring to try to defend Lu's plans to get married, then calls her an alcoholic on camera. B blames Dorinda's house for her shitty behavior. OK THEN. Bethenny purposely instigates and escalates incidents with Dorinda's boyfriend and likes to bring up what a pig he is on camera. B gleefully drives a wedge between Dorinda and Ramona, and stokes Dorinda's dislike for Tinsley from off-camera even after leaving the show. Consistently made fun of Dorinda's appearance while Dorinda was wasted, and went ape-shit the one time Dorinda told her to can the perfectionism and let them enjoy their vacation, because no one owed B shit just because they went to SkinnyGirl alcohol fields that day. Dorinda paid dearly every time she dared to give B a piece of advice about calming her fake tits. 

6. Carole. Whew, this one was the most painful. B did to Carole what she claims Jill did to her all those years ago. Took a minor infraction and waited for the cameras to go up before shredding a friendship and attempting to indict Carole's character, career, boyfriend, deceased husband, childless status, etc. I have never seen anyone so intent on destroying a friendship for a storyline, including Jill Zarin. Carole was entirely unaware of this hatred until she started seeing the talking heads, at which point the gloves thankfully came off and she shut Bethenny Frankel down like no one ever has before. This woman with a Peabody, who endured more loss in one year of her life than Frankel could possibly fathom, who lost the love of her life and wasn't able to have a child with him, who penned a worldwide-acclaimed bestseller, was not going to let Bethenny Frankel take pot-shots at her because she had more fun with Tinsley and liked fake eyelashes.

This was the moment I finally awoke and realized Ramona's prediction had officially come true. Bethenny Frankel is no one's friend. She will use you until she has what she wanted from you, then she will discard you and degrade your reputation to anyone who will listen. She's a walking personification of Scientology. 

I would like to bold your entire post!

Thank you for also defending Carole. 

This post is quite accurate, and I enjoy the hilarity you sprinkled in.

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I would like to bold your entire post!

Thank you for also defending Carole. 

This post is quite accurate, and I enjoy the hilarity you sprinkled in.

Thank you, because I rage-typed this in a stream-of-consciousness form after watching B at Bobby's funeral. 

What kind of person goes to the funeral of man whose wife you disavowed and trashed in the press for years to begin with? I'd be on eggshells to attend that funeral, for fear of upsetting a grieving widow. If I went, it would be without cameras. I'd sit in the back quietly and exit early. 

Bethenny states on camera that she got a private plane, brings camera crews, and waits for reaction. Jill is gracious enough to hug Bethenny and share her grief, willing to let bygones be bygones. She's a bigger woman than I am. It could have been a beautiful moment. Bethenny takes that moment to tell Jill, "I'm alone too." -- What a sad excuse for a human being. Bethenny, you did not lose the love of your life to a relentless disease. Whatever you might think of Jill, she had the unceasing love of a good man. Bethenny will never allow herself to have that. She made Bobby's death about her feud with Jill, going on about how "Bobby wouldn't make it right for Jill" because he knew Jill was wrong and refused to fix that for her. Maybe, B, he knew Jill's life was calmer without you in it, and purposely let the rift be. 

Then, Bethenny doled out a visit to Jill's house with Bryn as a little treat to her erstwhile buddy and made it a talking point in the season, yet again using her daughter as a weapon and waxing poetic about how jazzed Jill was to be able to meet Bryn. I have no clue how anyone watches that episode and can think this is a good person. I'm squicked out just writing about it. 

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Love 14

@thesupremediva1

tumblr-p9ke4keD4x1tfqlfqo1-400-samantha-

I'm not sure where you stand on Jason but this part: She will use you until she has what she wanted from you (e.g., sperm), then she will discard you and degrade your reputation to anyone who will listen. illustrates the fallout of their relationship perfectly. I added the part about the sperm 😄 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

You guys are on fire today!!

1 hour ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Thank you, because I rage-typed this in a stream-of-consciousness form after watching B at Bobby's funeral. 

What kind of person goes to the funeral of man whose wife you disavowed and trashed in the press for years to begin with? I'd be on eggshells to attend that funeral, for fear of upsetting a grieving widow. If I went, it would be without cameras. I'd sit in the back quietly and exit early. 

Bethenny states on camera that she got a private plane, brings camera crews, and waits for reaction. Jill is gracious enough to hug Bethenny and share her grief, willing to let bygones be bygones. She's a bigger woman than I am. It could have been a beautiful moment. Bethenny takes that moment to tell Jill, "I'm alone too." -- What a sad excuse for a human being. Bethenny, you did not lose the love of your life to a relentless disease. Whatever you might think of Jill, she had the unceasing love of a good man. Bethenny will never allow herself to have that. She made Bobby's death about her feud with Jill, going on about how "Bobby wouldn't make it right for Jill" because he knew Jill was wrong and refused to fix that for her. Maybe, B, he knew Jill's life was calmer without you in it, and purposely let the rift be. 

Then, Bethenny doled out a visit to Jill's house with Bryn as a little treat to her erstwhile buddy and made it a talking point in the season, yet again using her daughter as a weapon and waxing poetic about how jazzed Jill was to be able to meet Bryn. I have no clue how anyone watches that episode and can think this is a good person. I'm squicked out just writing about it. 

Oooh. I forgot about the Bobby debacle. That was some of the most repulsive behavior we’ve seen from her. I’d be rage-typing, too, but not nearly as eloquently as you. “I’m alone, too.” Maybe that should be the title of her next book.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I seem to remember that when she went off on Lu in the Berkshires (for no reason I could see), Bethenny went upstairs to Carole and said something to the effect that she hated when Lu made her act that way. Just like all abusers. It’s the victim’s fault. Do not bring her back to ruin this show again.

• Useful 3
  • Love 12

On 10/17/2020 at 9:55 AM, Happy Camper said:

Somewhere in the mix between Dennis and Paul there was Russ Theriot. Remember the hot guy that showed up as part of the catering team at her party?

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/why-did-bethenny-frankel-from-rhony-break-up-with-russ-theriot.html/

Frankel says in a confessional that she was “all in” with Theroit. “Russ is someone I dated seriously last summer,” she says. 

Of course she had to break up with Theroit who was madly in love with her.

"During the episode, Frankel reveals why the pair broke up. She turns to her team to whisper what happened with the relationship. “You know why I ended it abruptly was because we were like in love, madly in love,” she admits. “But Dennis came in hot, like freaking out, ‘I want to marry you, can you please come to the Bahamas, I’m in love with you.’ So I just phased out. I just disappeared. It was a disaster.”

Bethenny also dated Paul somewhere around the time she dated the caterer or right before Dennis gave her (and Bryn) rings. I think there's a lot of overlap?

On 10/17/2020 at 10:56 AM, 65mickey said:

Carole said something in an interview after Bethenny had gone after her on sm about Carole & Adam freeloading off of all B's travels. According to Carole, Bethenny would be with a guy who offered a luxe trip and since Bethenny didn't want to be alone with the guy she'd ask Carole & Adam along to be buffers. 

I think Bethenny really likes ballers and considers it a weakness if you're not ruthless about money - Jason 1.0 may not have said much but he made a good living from downsizing. She likes hanging with the guys from Shark Tank. Paul & Dennis were real estate investors/producers and Dennis also had that sketch settlement company.

20 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Bethenny states on camera that she got a private plane, brings camera crews, and waits for reaction. Jill is gracious enough to hug Bethenny and share her grief, willing to let bygones be bygones. She's a bigger woman than I am. It could have been a beautiful moment. Bethenny takes that moment to tell Jill, "I'm alone too."

Although funerals can be weird and awkward and I'm sure I've said/done some dumb stuff during them, both this was so OFF. To the point I was wondering why no one was telling Bethenny to sit her ass down and slow her roll. 

2 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

4. Luann - this is a fun one. Years of animosity culminating in Bethenny's nonsensical rage-fest in the Berkshires, with Dorinda should have shut down. Remember that was the group trip Sonja was dis-invited from because Dorinda thought it would lead to chaos... instead B found a different target, BECAUSE THE PROBLEM IS BETHENNY AND HER EGO. Ok, anyway, Bethenny calls Luann every name in the book because Lu made a crack about their hair being similar, then goes on to accuse her of taking credit for SkinnyGirl, the funniest fucking thing I've ever heard. Because B assumes the whole world is obsessed with her and Lu has only ever stated it was cool she was sitting with B the first time B used the name on camera (SUE HER NOW!). Bethenny puts on a great show a couple months later about being torn up over having to give Lu the Tom-cheating-at-the-Regency info, all while shouting time-stamps at Lu so Lu can be ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN to be humiliated on camera.

The thing with Sonja and Tipsy Girl that bugs me is I'm sure Bethenny knew the guy who brought TG to Sonja brought it to Ramona first (the guy with the sports bar Ramona "invested" in and then we proceeded to never hear about it again). Dude had the product, he was only using a HW as a tie-in, and since Sonja basically lives on Planet Sonja she doesn't think anything of it. Bethenny chose to chew her up in a way that was incredibly uncomfortable to watch, especially considering that Bravo basically handed SG to her (a producer claims that when Bethenny was focused on business her first season & had no one to film with the show pushed her to one-track her ideas to the liquor and brand it. I think she has hustle but I don't think she'd succeed on this level without television.)

The Regency pic debacle had me asking Bravo, what are you doing to us question mark? Bethenny was obviously given the photo by production and the entire focus of the trip became Bethenny -  even the WEST Palm Beach segment - that she wasn't included in! And it spilled over into the next season - producers centered almost all of the Miami trip on Bethenny confronting Lu. Bc apparently Tinsley having to leave the house due to Dorinda's anger was something production thought we wouldn't be interested in??

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

💯👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Love 4
On 10/20/2020 at 4:15 PM, thesupremediva1 said:

Bethenny states on camera that she got a private plane, brings camera crews, and waits for reaction. Jill is gracious enough to hug Bethenny and share her grief, willing to let bygones be bygones. She's a bigger woman than I am. It could have been a beautiful moment. Bethenny takes that moment to tell Jill, "I'm alone too." -- What a sad excuse for a human being. Bethenny, you did not lose the love of your life to a relentless disease. Whatever you might think of Jill, she had the unceasing love of a good man.

...yes yes yes  -  and the rest of that exchange is just as tone deaf:

“When I told Bethenny how scared I was to be alone, she said, ‘Don’t be scared. I’m alone.’ ” Jill adds. “I said, ‘Yeah, but you have your daughter. My daughter grew up. You still have your baby.’ ”

“And then Bethenny said, ‘Well, Bobby is with Cookie now. Bobby can take care of Cookie."

https://people.com/tv/jill-zarin-bethenny-frankel-reunite-bobby-funeral/

Jesus, the one-upmanship. Yes,  Widow Zarin, you may have lost your husband after a brutal battle with cancer, but Bethenny (aka Mrs Jason Hoppy) is alone due to a (not-yet) divorce (which is totes! comparable to going on, alone, after the man you loved endured grueling treatments, only to face his death with enormous grace). And yes, Jill, you may not have a young child to give you a sense of loving purpose in moving through your grief (or not-yet divorce!) but let's not forget that Bethenny's dog died (after she showed him seizing on camera) so when it comes to the Grief Games,  SHE  WINS EVERYTHING and if you keep on talking about your grief, she'll keep spotlighting herself until she's crying about coming from nothing, raised by wolves who never gave her a single birthday party or a family trip (photos of birthday parties,  Christmas holidays, and trips to Europe with Mom aside) so step back, Jilll Zarin, your need to grieve your husband is not the focus here, because Mrs Jason Hoppy has all the sads today.

Edited by film noire
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
On 10/20/2020 at 1:40 PM, thesupremediva1 said:

\

You forgot Kelly: Oh wait they were never friends. Why? Not because of Bethenny.  Because Kelly knew.  Kelly "knew" her from about town and peers and knew who Bethenny was from the jump. Bethenny eviscerated her for it preemptively  because Kelly didn't buy the poor little match girl schtick.  Kelly gets a lot of shit for being cuckoo but she had B's number from the beginning.  Kelly is "up here" and Bethenny "is down there". 

I have said it 1000 times here but this is ALL tantruming from her childhood. Her manic and also absent mother, and hustler father. She is 50/50.  Her father became what he was because he worked HARD and learned one thing to absolute perfection. She has the drive but throws the spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks. Not the same. 

I have also said it 1000 times that Bethenny has never said her father DIDN'T put her in his will. Which means he did. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Evidence? She has not denied it. The whole moving to CA for teevee was after he passed, I think she got the house. And she went in to the marriage to Jason (when he died she was just prego- wedded w/a big baby bump)  with those assets pretty sure they are in the divorce mix. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

You forgot Kelly: Oh wait they were never friends. Why? Not because of Bethenny.  Because Kelly knew.  Kelly "knew" her from about town and peers and knew who Bethenny was from the jump. Bethenny eviscerated her for it preemptively  because Kelly didn't buy the poor little match girl schtick.  Kelly gets a lot of shit for being cuckoo but she had B's number from the beginning.  Kelly is "up here" and Bethenny "is down there". 

I have said it 1000 times here but this is ALL tantruming from her childhood. Her manic and also absent mother, and hustler father. She is 50/50.  Her father became what he was because he worked HARD and learned one thing to absolute perfection. She has the drive but throws the spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks. Not the same. 

I have also said it 1000 times that Bethenny has never said her father DIDN'T put her in his will. Which means he did. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Evidence? She has not denied it. The whole moving to CA for teevee was after he passed, I think she got the house. And she went in to the marriage to Jason (when he died she was just prego- wedded w/a big baby bump)  with those assets pretty sure they are in the divorce mix. 

OMG. I'm doing a rewatch through early seasons. I'm ALMOST at the Scary Island episode.

I'm reserving final judgement until after I get through season 4 which is the final season for Jill and Kelly, but for now....I have come to the exact same conclusions.

Kelly actually has it together and she definately had Bethenny's number from Day 1, and I agree that is why Bethenny tore into her. Near as I can tell, Kelly made two mistakes when starting the show. She thought she could be a cool, free-spirited girl-about-town kind of chick but that sort of backfired when she started showing up for things late, etc. In addition, she is a really poor communicator. Her points were spot-on...but she doesn't have the communication skills to articulate them well. She's alot like Ramona in that regard. If you truly listen to what they say and understand where they're coming from, they actually make sense. Given their horrible deliveries, it's just hard to see.

And, Kelly explained the "I'm up here, you're down here" line several episodes later....I think it was when they were planning the Brooklyn fashion show with Alex. She meant it as more of a moral compass kind of thing - not a socioeconomic status thing - which is definately how it came off - unfortunately for Kelly.

I actually really like Kelly on the re-watch. And, she's a very good mother.

I also like Alex and Simon a ton. Alex humbled as seasons went on and we see the real Simon starting to emerge arouns season 2. He is just a playful guy who likes to have fun and doesn't take things too seriously. 

I also REALLY like Season 1 and 2 Ramona and Luann. Ramona is the same Ramona we see today. When Sonja comes on the scene, she says in one of her talking heads that if you think Ramona is crazy now, you should have seen her back in the day (when they were in their 20's). And, Luann is also the same. She's played peace maker since the very beginning to large degree. She's got a great spirit which I really like and is constantly telling Ramona to "be nice". I feel Luann has been essential to the show because without her, it would turn into endless cat fights like we see in other cities. The "Luann glue" has been really important, and it's a big part of RHONY's high entertainment value (to my tastes anyway).

As to Jill and Bethenny, both are uber competitive. Bethenny just happened to have won. I feel both used their castmates to advance their stories in very calculated ways. I even think I picked up on a nugget of evil with Bethenny and Jason.  I think she sort of "trapped" him with the pregnancy and more. Both Jill and Bethenny are really needy and desperate for the spotlight. It was clear as day from the very beginning. Jill's demise was letting the sore-loser in her get the best of her. 

Bethenny was, and continues to be, psychotic. She will do anything to advance herself and she doesn't care who she hurts along the way - including Jason, and by extension, their daughter. It's disturbing to watch, actually. 

Ramona nailed it on their walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. "You have no friends. You have Jason, but you'll probably mess that up too."

Seriously....Ramona is spot on with nearly everything she says, although I'm convinced she has some sort of physical/mental condition that makes her not be able to control herself when she speaks. She has energy galore and I think it might be wrapped up in that somehow. Same for Kelly.

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 8
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, Jextella said:

And, Kelly explained the "I'm up here, you're down here" line several episodes later....I think it was when they were planning the Brooklyn fashion show with Alex. She meant it as more of a moral compass kind of thing - not a socioeconomic status thing - which is definately how it came off - unfortunately for Kelly.

Agree 100% except for this. Kelly prefaced the Brass Monkey up there/down there convo with "Your antics. Are for KIDS." The up down thing context, were Bethenny's antics and that's what they are. For kids.  It was clear Kel didn't mean class/socioeconomic. Crystal.

I would love to see Alex and Simon back!! LOVE. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Agree 100% except for this. Kelly prefaced the Brass Monkey up there/down there convo with "Your antics. Are for KIDS." The up down thing context, were Bethenny's antics and that's what they are. For kids.  It was clear Kel didn't mean class/socioeconomic. Crystal.

I would love to see Alex and Simon back!! LOVE. 

Thanks for clarifying.

I too, would love to see Alex and Simon back! Or even a show of their own.  I'm super smitten with Simon - as a person ... not physically :).

My only requirement, if I could choose, would be for Alex to stop coloring her hair - or at least get it professionally done with a foil or something. The contrast between her dark roots and stringy orange hair does her absolutely no favors.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 6

Bethenny's taking a shitload of heat on her Insta for going on the Ellen Show and for discussing Hilary Clinton. Lots of people are unfollowing her. Also she's talking about having either Elon Musk, Kevin Hart or Hilary C. on her podcast. Fans are mad as hell.

This is her double down response to feedback on her Instagram:

"Let me tell you all something. I am polarizing. I interview polarizing people. If we only live in our own opinions and bubbles, we won’t learn and grow. You can disagree with me and my guests and my choices. You are free to stay or go. If you want me to be some watered down scared 😱 person led by fear and what people think, you’re on the wrong account. My podcast. My feed. My choices. There will be MANY more people that I will interview and be interviewed by that you will LOVE and HATE. Deal with it...."

This is what happens when Bethenny is in charge. She just cannot read a room and she is always right, no matter what anyone else's opinion is. She's once again shooting herself in the foot. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

4 hours ago, Jextella said:

OMG. I'm doing a rewatch through early seasons. I'm ALMOST at the Scary Island episode.

I'm reserviing final judgement until after I get through season 4 which is the final season for Jill and Kelly, but for now....I have come to the exact same conclusions.

Kelly actually has it together and she definately had Bethenny's number from Day 1, and I agree that is why Bethenny tore into her. Near as I can tell, Kelly made two mistakes when starting the show. She thought she could be a cool, free-spirited girl-about-town kind of chick but that sort of backfired when she started showing up for things late, etc. In addition, she is a really poor communicator. Her points were spot-on...but she doesn't have the communication skills to articulate them well. She's alot like Ramona in that regard. If you truly listen to what they say and understand where they're coming from, they actually make sense. Given their horrible deliveries, it's just hard to see.

I actually really like Kelly on the re-watch. And, she's a very good mother.

I also like Alex and Simon a ton. Alex humbled as seasons went on and we get to see the real Simon - who is just a playful guy who likes to have fun and doesn't take things too seriously. 

I also REALLY like Season 1 and 2 Ramona and Luann. Ramona is the same Ramona we see today. When Sonja comes on the scene, she says in one of her talking heads that if you think Ramona is crazy now, you should have seen her back in the day (when they were in their 20's). And, Luann is also the same. She's played peace maker since the very beginning to large degree. She's got a great spirit which I really like and is constantly telling Ramona to "be nice". I feel Luann has been essential to the show because without her, it would turn into endless cat fights like we see in other cities. The "Luann glue" has been really important, and it's a big part of RHONY's high entertainment value (to my tastes anyway).

As to Jill and Bethenny, both are uber competitive. Bethenny just happened to have won. I feel both used their castmates to advance their stories in very calculated ways. I even think I picked up on a nugget of evil with Bethenny and Jason.  I think she sort of "trapped" him with the pregnancy and more. Both Jill and Bethenny are really needy and desperate for the spotlight. It was clear as day from the very beginning. Jill's demise was letting the sore-loser in her get the best of her. 

Bethenny was, and continues to be, psychotic. She will do anything to advance herself and she doesn't care who she hurts along the way - including Jason, and by extension, their daughter. It's disturbing to watch, actually. 

Ramona nailed it on their walk over the Brooklyn Bridge. "You have no friends. You have Jason, but you'll probably mess that up too."

Seriously....Ramona is spot on with nearly everything she says, although I'm convinced she has some sort of physical condition that makes her not be able to controle herself. She has energy galore and I think it might be wrapped up in that. Same for Kelly.

Love these posts and the insight. 

I am pretty sure that the last time Frankel was on WWHL, one viewer question was essentially, “What was your favorite moment while on RHONYC?” Frankel actually said it was on Scary Island, when everyone else finally realized she was right about Kelly. Can you believe this trash person?

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

She has become more vulgar or more willing to show how vulgar she is as the seasons film. I listened to a scene from an earlier season. She’s on a (first?) date. He is photographing her. She tells him that she would be more at ease wearing a bikini; she walks around her house naked all the time. I think she really enjoys trying to make other people uncomfortable.
She has had sooooo much cosmetic surgery. She used to have Bassett Hound eyes.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Bethenny's taking a shitload of heat on her Insta for going on the Ellen Show and for discussing Hilary Clinton. Lots of people are unfollowing her. Also she's talking about having either Elon Musk, Kevin Hart or Hilary C. on her podcast. Fans are mad as hell.

"Let me tell you all something. I am polarizing. I interview polarizing people. If we only live in our own opinions and bubbles, we won’t learn and grow. You can disagree with me and my guests and my choices. You are free to stay or go. If you want me to be some watered down scared 😱 person led by fear and what people think, you’re on the wrong account. My podcast. My feed. My choices. There will be MANY more people that I will interview and be interviewed by that you will LOVE and HATE. Deal with it...."

This is what happens when Bethenny is in charge. She just cannot read a room and she is always right, no matter what anyone else's opinion is. She's once again shooting herself in the foot. 

I am probably wrong, but I don't see any of these 3 stooping as low as podcasting with Bethenny Frankel, annoying reality tv star and business one-hit wonder. She got Mark Cuban only because of Shark Tank connections but she either has him conned or he knows more about her business successes than the rest of us.

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Jextella said:

I am probably wrong, but I don't see any of these 3 stooping as low as podcasting with Bethenny Frankel, annoying reality tv star and business one-hit wonder. She got Mark Cuban only because of Shark Tank connections but she either has him conned or he knows more about her business successes than the rest of us.

I do believe that she did get one of these.  But using her BethennyThink she thought that this would be an achievement. Instead she has lost quite a number of Twitter and Instagram followers. Dumbass. She is so caught up in her own BiGHeadWithBethenny that she doesn't realize that people who are hating on her will unfollow her and her podcast will be tanking. Anything BwithBethenny is now ByeBWithBethenny.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

What was the context of the conversation and what did she say? I couldn’t find anything when I searched.

This chick is nuts these days.  She went in on Tyra Banks over DWTS bullshit.  Guess DWTS is below our B, she’s been asked a billion times.   But  Skating with the Stars was acceptable.   Cool cool cool...🤦🏻‍♀️

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

What was the context of the conversation and what did she say? I couldn’t find anything when I searched.

It's on her Instagram page. Click on the pic of Bethenny and Ellen and scroll through the comments. I think she thought she was a big shot being interviewed by Ellen and announcing that Hilary Clinton would be on her podcast on Tuesday. She did not expect the negativity that she would receive.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGshHQulTUK/

and this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGs1fV4hD6u/

It looks like she deleted her comment but someone on twitter shared the screenshot. 

bethrant.jpg

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 10/20/2020 at 1:40 PM, thesupremediva1 said:

I sat down and worked through the timeline of summer 2017, the summer before season 10 filmed. Bethenny's fucked up narrative is much worse than I realized. During that summer that Bethenny claimed Carole spent gallivanting with Tinsley talking about eyelashes, Carole spent only about 2 weeks with Tinsley and Bethenny was filming Bethenny & Fredrik. We know that filming went so poorly that Fredrik said he'd never work with Bethenny again. Bethenny had a chance for her own show (sort of) and fucked it up again by being awful. Just like she did with BEA, her talk show, and her Sirius radio show. This, of course, explains why Bethenny was so hyper-focused on getting to LA to hang out with Carole and Cassandra Grey.

In the last week of August, Bethenny begins doing charity work. She helps raise $300K for Hurricane Harvey in Texas. They raise $150K for the Puebla Earthquake in Mexico. Hurricane Maria hits Puerto Rico on September 20th. Bethenny wants to step up her charity work. Carole puts Bethenny in touch with a friend of hers who works with Michael Capponi on Haitian charity work. I think Capponi is shady as hell, but Bethenny never would have been able to pull off what they did if not for Capponi. She raised more than $1 million and sent 5 planes full of supplies. Carole gives Bethenny the connections to transform her image from catty looks based loud-mouthed reality TV star to selfless philanthropist who is above the silly petty vagaries of Real Housewives AND Bethenny turns around and spits in Carole's face. Bethenny still works with Capponi, but doesn't speak to Carole. Bethenny a user par excellence.

• Useful 6
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

I sat down and worked through the timeline of summer 2017, the summer before season 10 filmed. Bethenny's fucked up narrative is much worse than I realized. During that summer that Bethenny claimed Carole spent gallivanting with Tinsley talking about eyelashes, Carole spent only about 2 weeks with Tinsley and Bethenny was filming Bethenny & Fredrik. We know that filming went so poorly that Fredrik said he'd never work with Bethenny again. Bethenny had a chance for her own show (sort of) and fucked it up again by being awful. Just like she did with BEA, her talk show, and her Sirius radio show. This, of course, explains why Bethenny was so hyper-focused on getting to LA to hang out with Carole and Cassandra Grey.

In the last week of August, Bethenny begins doing charity work. She helps raise $300K for Hurricane Harvey in Texas. They raise $150K for the Puebla Earthquake in Mexico. Hurricane Maria hits Puerto Rico on September 20th. Bethenny wants to step up her charity work. Carole puts Bethenny in touch with a friend of hers who works with Michael Capponi on Haitian charity work. I think Capponi is shady as hell, but Bethenny never would have been able to pull off what they did if not for Capponi. She raised more than $1 million and sent 5 planes full of supplies. Carole gives Bethenny the connections to transform her image from catty looks based loud-mouthed reality TV star to selfless philanthropist who is above the silly petty vagaries of Real Housewives AND Bethenny turns around and spits in Carole's face. Bethenny still works with Capponi, but doesn't speak to Carole. Bethenny a user par excellence.

Thank you for taking the time to analyze the timeline.

My armchair psychology degree wants to theorize that Frankel really resents and holds an enormous grudge against Bernadette, more than anyone else who “failed” her. She wants every friendship with a woman to repair and compensate for that damage. But the most trivial (perceived) infraction sets her off and triggers her. So she sets her Uzi mouth to “eviscerate.”

It always amuses me that she cannot reference Bernadette without wailing about bulimia and alcoholism. Yet her wealth resulted from SkinnyGirl liquor branding. Lately she’s been Instagramming a LOT of food: donuts, cake, etc. She is subconsciously instructing her surgeon to make her look more and more like Bernadette.

She’s almost 50, but she can’t fix herself with the money, shopping, famewhoring, or all of her love-struck boyfriends. Bryn doesn’t stand a chance.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

"Let me tell you all something. I am polarizing. I interview polarizing people. If we only live in our own opinions and bubbles, we won’t learn and grow. You can disagree with me and my guests and my choices. You are free to stay or go. If you want me to be some watered down scared 😱 person led by fear and what people think, you’re on the wrong account. My podcast. My feed. My choices. There will be MANY more people that I will interview and be interviewed by that you will LOVE and HATE. Deal with it...."

I find this very refreshing in today's very PC world.  She does have a point. 

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

I find this very refreshing in today's very PC world.  She does have a point. 

Of all the things I could dislike about B, her eschewing of PC and cancel culture sure isn't one of the. I respected the hell out of her when she told Carole to can the sanctimonious political talk before the 2016 election. Disagreeing with, and even disliking people, is healthy and normal. I wouldn't want to be friends with Bethenny, but if I wanted to launch a business, I'd sure want her unvarnished perspective on my team.

• Love 2

I fully believe Bethenny painted her mother to be vicious preemptively as an offense.  Bethenny crafted her orphan raised by wolves little match girl RHONY personna to launch herself. When her mom came to defend herself Bethenny wanted us all to think her mom was crazy and not credible.  Kelly.... Jason Hoppy etc......

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I fully believe Bethenny painted her mother to be vicious preemptively as an offense.  Bethenny crafted her orphan raised by wolves little match girl RHONY personna to launch herself. When her mom came to defend herself Bethenny wanted us all to think her mom was crazy and not credible.  Kelly.... Jason Hoppy etc......

But she is friends with Dorinda, the nice, normal one.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
On 10/24/2020 at 2:06 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Thank you for taking the time to analyze the timeline.

My armchair psychology degree wants to theorize that Frankel really resents and holds an enormous grudge against Bernadette, more than anyone else who “failed” her. She wants every friendship with a woman to repair and compensate for that damage. But the most trivial (perceived) infraction sets her off and triggers her. So she sets her Uzi mouth to “eviscerate.”

It always amuses me that she cannot reference Bernadette without wailing about bulimia and alcoholism. Yet her wealth resulted from SkinnyGirl liquor branding. Lately she’s been Instagramming a LOT of food: donuts, cake, etc. She is subconsciously instructing her surgeon to make her look more and more like Bernadette.

She’s almost 50, but she can’t fix herself with the money, shopping, famewhoring, or all of her love-struck boyfriends. Bryn doesn’t stand a chance.

She just isn't as pretty and no amount of surgery will make her as pretty as her mother was.

• Love 4