Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

(edited)

Honestly, I think that if anyone were to order any drink that began with the word "Skinny", they would get weird glances from their companions. Whether it be  girlfriends or a date. It just sounds so uncool.

On the other hand, any poster who's name has the word "Chick" in it is absolutely cool in my books.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 4
On 5/4/2020 at 8:23 PM, chick binewski said:

There are an awful lot of blind items about Clooney & Gerber to imply their deals are more casting couch-based than financial. But despite that they did sell casamigos a couple of years ago. Google is telling me the pricetag was 1 billion but they may be using skinnygirl math.

You know, maybe it's from being a shut-in but as I was typing the drink started to sound good (minus the beer nuts). I think Stats Queen may have the most accurate description - yummy with a question mark.

You are right, the beer nuts caused my question mark 😻

• Love 2
(edited)

Bethenny posted on her Insta Story that one of Brynn's 10th birthday presents was getting to show her, so it must have been agreed upon by both parents.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Wonder if there was a change in their custody agreement that now allows her to post pics.

I can’t imagine anything major happened with the courts closed or only taking limited numbers of cases. Maybe Bethenny and Jason have gotten to a point where they aren’t at each other’s throats (wishful thinking?) or maybe the initial order was that Bethenny was not allowed to show Bryn on social media until she was ten. 

I see Bethenny in her but Bryn still looks so much like Jason. 

• Love 10

If they still haven't finalized the divorce I'm doubting they've changed any custody terms. The courts aren't open to squabling parents' complaints right now so I'm guessing this is to needle Hoppy whilst the kid is sequestered with Bethenny. (My take may be especially pessimistic bc I am an old and 1. I don't understand declarations of love on social media unless it's about food and 2. I really don't understand putting a kid's picture on the internet.) 

• Love 12
On 5/8/2020 at 5:28 PM, druzy said:

Bethenny posted on her Insta Story that one of Brynn's 10th birthday presents was getting to show her, so it must have been agreed upon by both parents.

I am absolutely not buying the posting the pic of Bryn as a "gift for her birthday". There is no way that a kid is going to say "for my birthday, I would like a photo of ME posted on Instagram". (without coaching from a Bethenny type mother)

If it's true, then I feel very sorry for Bryn. Wanting a pic of herself on social media as a birthday gift tells me that that this poor child is picking up on her mother's thirst for public attention. What a pity.

• Love 16
On 5/4/2020 at 10:27 AM, Scout Finch said:

I've had them all my life, too. There's a noticeable difference when I use concealer but they're still not 100% covered up.

Me too. Ever since I was a child. I mean Ive spackled myself up like a Kardashian - fafce makeup, concealee, highlighter, "baking" with powder, and they'll mostly go away, but that much makeup is a pain to do.

I don't think the Kelly/Bethenny thing has to be an either or. I think Kelly absolutely acted crazy and disliked Bethenny because she saw her as a lower status person rising above her station. Kelly showed herself to be classist and unhinged. And I think in that situation, Kelly was absolutely in the wrong.

In later instances, Bethenny has shown herself to be crazy and narcissistic. In ways that have been exhaustively discussed here.

I would not want to be friends with either of them, but I really disliked watching Kelly because she came across as if she had broken with reality, even before scary island, and after scary island and watching her felt exploitative beyond what these women sign up for.

• Love 9

OT I’ve heard some chronic bad under eye circles or discoloring can be caused by “allergy shiners” like to lactose but that could be an old wives tale or Indigenous anecdote my late grandparents told my mom. I think Bethenny’s are caused because she has a huge socket and bone structure surrounding her eye (look at her lid) so probably causes shadows and maybe different things regarding the capillaries arround them. 

Lolz to the post above that her daughter asked as her birthday gift st age 8 or whatever to have her picture posted on Instagram. It reminds me of Kim Kardashian saying her daughter North was uploading nude “candid” pictures of her mom when she was like 4. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294c3f918478f2ed1ac2

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 5/9/2020 at 11:05 PM, Happy Camper said:

I am absolutely not buying the posting the pic of Bryn as a "gift for her birthday". There is no way that a kid is going to say "for my birthday, I would like a photo of ME posted on Instagram". (without coaching from a Bethenny type mother)

If it's true, then I feel very sorry for Bryn. Wanting a pic of herself on social media as a birthday gift tells me that that this poor child is picking up on her mother's thirst for public attention. What a pity.

I actually believe that because I have a 14 year old. My daughter wouldn't have asked but I know kids who would. It's a different world. Also, I don't believe at all that Hoppy would have allowed it unless Brynn wanted it.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

1 minute ago, Bossa Nova said:

These years later, post her Seasons on RH of NY, I am still convinced that Kelly Killoren Bensimon is on the spectrum. I wrote about it then.

There were so many tells. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I looked at Bethenny's IG and noticed something interesting.  No hearts or flowers or comments re Mother's Day from the bf on Mother's Day.   

It also seems as if Bryn has been with her out in the Hamptons since start of isolation.   I do have to give credit to Jason who must have realized that the big house with the pool and the beach are much safer places for her to stay and agreed to suspend the weekly exchange.   I also think Bryn is now at the age where she would choose to stay with Mommy as Mommy showers her with everything she wants, luxury trips, toys, events, etc.   Bethenny smothers Bryn.  But she does appear to be a nice kid, spoiled (ukelele anyone?) but nice.   

I feel a bit sorry for Jason.  There is no way he can compete.  

Edited by weaver
  • Love 11
On 5/10/2020 at 8:56 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

I actually believe that because I have a 14 year old. My daughter wouldn't have asked but I know kids who would. It's a different world. Also, I don't believe at all that Hoppy would have allowed it unless Brynn wanted it.

I agree. Plus she's a NYC kid and probably lots of her friends have their own pages, She is very cute.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, politichick said:

I agree. Plus she's a NYC kid and probably lots of her friends have their own pages, She is very cute.

Lots of kids have their own pages, to share with each other, not for the entire world. Most parents ensure that their kids info / photos are kept relatively private. They are children.

• Love 11
22 hours ago, politichick said:

Even IG pulls pages if they find out the kid is under 13. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 4

I feel a bit sorry for Jason.  There is no way he can compete.  

Just wait until Brynn's a teenager...  Every teenage girl I know from a joint custody situation knows the way to get back at mom during those teen drama moments is to say, "I want to live with Dad."

• Love 10
(edited)
4 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Lots of kids have their own pages, to share with each other, not for the entire world. Most parents ensure that their kids info / photos are kept relatively private. They are children.

I have a 9 year old and I agree. Both of my kids have IG accounts - 9 and 11. All of their friends do too. 

ETA: My kids' accounts are private (much to their chagrin - they beg me CONSTANTLY to let them be public), but lots of their friends have public accounts. 

Edited by Otherkate
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

Just wait until Brynn's a teenager...  Every teenage girl I know from a joint custody situation knows the way to get back at mom during those teen drama moments is to say, "I want to live with Dad."

Yes, it's all about control.  "I gave you this, this and this so you owe me this" Turns into "I don't owe you anything, Mom. I'm going to live with Dad".

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 5
57 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

I have a 9 year old and I agree. Both of my kids have IG accounts - 9 and 11. All of their friends do too. 

ETA: My kids' accounts are private (much to their chagrin - they beg me CONSTANTLY to let them be public), but lots of their friends have public accounts. 

That is what being a responsible parent is all about. A 10 year old says "I want.....", and the parent says "I know that is what you want, but this is why I am saying "NO, we're not doing that".

I can't help but believe that this request did not come from Bryn. I think that Bethenny has nothing going on that is worthy of public attention and she is not above using Bryn to bring her more attention in the media. JMO.

• Love 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Most kids mom's don't have a presence like that. But can you believe Hoppy signed off on that? You must be thinking he's totally equally to blame right? 

On a personal note, I hate it when people talk about parenting here. So judgemental. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 8
(edited)
20 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Most kids mom's don't have a presence like that. But can you believe Hoppy signed off on that? You must be thinking he's totally equally to blame right? 

I honestly believe that moms should have a presence like that and dads as well. Yes I believe that Jason is equally to blame. Anyone with a child under age 12 should absolutely know what is going on with them and have total control over Iphone/Ipads/Social Media. Even as a grandma, I was keeping any eye on my grandkids instagram. They really need to keep their accounts private and it's very easy to ensure that. I would have a real problem with any of my grandkids having an instagram account that wasn't private with access only to family and their close friends.

I love ya @ShawnaLanne. I know from your posts that you are an exceptional parent. I guess the worry that I have is that my 9 year old granddaughter tried to open her own non private Instagram and my daughter and I caught a father of one of her friends sending her very inappropriate messages. 

Tiktok is the new problem. It worries me for children.

Bryn is only 10 years old. I do worry about Bethenny putting her out in the spotlight. I do think that it's Bethenny's responsiblity to protect her from the public.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 9
(edited)
On 5/12/2020 at 4:01 AM, weaver said:

I feel a bit sorry for Jason.  There is no way he can compete.  

I don’t think this I s a very popular opinion but I always liked Jason.  Being married to Bethenny would be like being hit by a Mac truck.  I alway thought Bethenny would be difficult, if not impossible, to live with but who knows.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 21
3 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I love ya @ShawnaLanne. I know from your posts that you are an exceptional parent. I guess the worry that I have is that my 9 year old granddaughter tried to open her own non private Instagram and my daughter and I caught a father of one of her friends sending her very inappropriate messages. 

Bryn is only 10 years old. I do worry about Bethenny putting her out in the spotlight. I do think that it's Bethenny's responsiblity to protect her from the public.

I think it’s very strange that Bethenny has to express her heartfelt birthday wish to her daughter on her public platform.  She does the same thing with the new guy as well.

My biggest fear for the young girls these days are the influencers.  I can only hope they aspire to be someone other than a Kardashian or Lori Loughlin’s daughter.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

TikTok is very worrisome for children and for many other reasons.

Yup!  It’s all scary AF, even for adults and if you think it’s OK, it’s not.  The minute any new account is created on SM, predators are on it.  For goodness sakes, I added a phone line for my son and the next day there was texts to him about “look at my wet pussy.”  He is 12 years old.  It wasn’t even 24 hours!!!  I was sickened and irate.  It was obviously a bot, but this is the world we live in.  Y’all know that Tik Tok is basically a phish for trafficking, right?  Never let your guard down.  

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I honestly believe that moms should have a presence like that and dads as well. Yes I believe that Jason is equally to blame. Anyone with a child under age 12 should absolutely know what is going on with them and have total control over Iphone/Ipads/Social Media. Even as a grandma, I was keeping any eye on my grandkids instagram. They really need to keep their accounts private and it's very easy to ensure that. I would have a real problem with any of my grandkids having an instagram account that wasn't private with access only to family and their close friends.

I understand your worry, but there's really no protecting a child from that. They are hooked up everywhere. I have a good dialogue with my daughter, she might actually tell me more than I want to know, but I'm grateful as well, but I also have access to her email, youtube, and reddit accounts, those are the platforms she's interested in, and check them semi reguarly for messed up stuff. While still trying to give her some privacy. 

It doesn't appear that Brynn has any solo public accounts, and as she's 9 that makes sense, so she wouldn't be exposed to inbox messages. But you have to give them some monitored autonomy so you can teach them how to navigate these spaces. When my daughter turned 13, and she could have her own account, was when I let that happen. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I think Frankel has received any & all parenting judgments the old fashioned way;  earning them. What invasion of privacy has she not engaged in?  She wore Bryn's frickin' pajamas on social media,  storied Bryn crying/Cookie seizing, revealed Bryn's issues with Cookie's death on social media, moved her daughter in with a credibly accused rapist and then let the paps have a field day taking "family style" photos of all three, and - bizarrely - posted Bryn fondling Bethenny's breasts as a way to sell lingerie.  The problem  is not people noticing all the trashy shit she's done to Bryn, it's that Frankel is doing the trashy shit to begin with. 

And if Hoppy agreed to it (if) he's an asshole in stripping Bryn of the privacy he once protected.   That child is losing any chance of growing up to be an adult who did not have her whole childhood displayed on her mother's IG account.  She's too young yet to know if she's okay with the whole world knowing  about her tears and losses.  It's one thing to post a fleeting "Yay, my kid did great!" and another to publicly post to millions of people that she's been crying every day for months over her dog dying, or show the picture she drew for you in which she (the child!) comforts her mother about her mother's awful chidlhood, or yammer on about Bryn trying to call her dead Uncle Dennis on the telephone.  None of that is Bethenny's to share  - on camera, or on social media - it's her daughter's lived experience,  not her mother's.  

20 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I do think that it's Bethenny's responsiblity to protect her from the public.

I agree  - I guess we'll see if full-face photos of Bryn continue,  or if maybe it was a one-off birthday thing. (I wonder if we might be seeing the beginning of the whole "Brynny Girl"  thing? Hopefully that ship has sailed.) 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 17
18 minutes ago, film noire said:

I think Frankel has received all parenting judgments the old fashioned way -  by earning them - b/c what invasion of privacy has she not engaged in?  She wore Bryn's frickin' pajamas on social media, exposed Bryn to Cookie seizing on instagrm, revealed Bryn's emotional issues with Cookie's death on social media, moved her daughter in with a credibly accused rapist and then let the paps have a field day taking "family style" vacation photos of all three, and - most bizarrely -  instagrammed Bryn fondling Bethenny's breasts like a drunk in a titty bar.  The problem is not people noticing all the trashy shit she's done to Bryn, it's that Frankel is doing the trashy shit to begin with. 

And if Hoppy agreed to it,  he's a total asshole in stripping Bryn of the privacy he once protected.   That child is losing any chance of growing up to be an adult who did not have her whole childhood displayed on her mother's IG account.  She's too young yet to know if she's okay with the whole world knowing  about her tears and losses.  It's one thing to post a fleeting "Yay, my kid did great!" and another to publicly post to millions of people that she's been crying every day for months over her dog dying, or show the picture she drew for you in which she (the child!) comforts her mother about her mother's awful chidlhood, or yammer on about Bryn trying to call her dead Uncle Dennis on the telephone.  None of that is Bethenny's to share  - on camera, or on social media - it's her daughter's lived experience,  not her mother's.  

I agree (I wonder if we might be seeing the beginning of the whole "Brynny Girl"  thing?)

She’s always the first to judge anyone and everyone for their actions.  And harshly, whether deserved or not.  It’s fine.  Put Brynn on SM.  Just don’t get all offended when people starts in on how they know Brynn from the day they say her mom piss on a stick.  And then saw her mom in her bridal gown pissing in a bucket.  And so forth.

Seriously she’s a kid but she has unfortunate hair.  It’s always ratty and stringy looking. There I said it.  It happens, I had bad hair too (natural curl poofy frizz.  Thankfully triangle hair was in style for most my teen years) and I still try to put up those pics when I come across them at my moms house.  

I try to protect my kid from my past bad decisions (I was in fucking jail before he came along).   I post his pics on my private SM to share with my friends and fam cuz we are all long distance.  This just is not that.  

Dead Uncle Dennis.  Wonder if she’s all still hung up over that or has Mommy taught her to move on it’s a new season / storyline.

• Love 9
(edited)
On 5/14/2020 at 4:04 AM, geauxaway said:

Thankfully triangle hair was in style for most my teen years) and I still try to put up those pics when I come across them at my moms house.  

LOL

I try to protect my kid from my past bad decisions (I was in fucking jail before he came along).   I post his pics on my private SM to share with my friends and fam cuz we are all long distance.  This just is not that.

He sounds like he's got full sun lighting his road - a mother with all kinds of experience to shape his journey & a sense of boundaries (and yes, your-this is not Bethenny's-that!)  I think what frustrates me most about Frankel is that she seems to have lost several emotional  IQ points; she's long shed the best parts of herself.  The Bethenny of 2008 would mock the Bethenny of 2020 -  see her as narcissistic and needy and self- aggrandizing, and at the expense of her kid -  I miss that Bethenny. She'd be all over this.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 10

She is monetizing Bryn for sure.  There is now all but the face of Bryn in every IG story, but that has been the case for quite a while, way before the face was revealed.    Yesterday Bryn was dancing to Eminem for a good 30 seconds.  Then there is Bryn with the dogs, Bryn learning how to cook from mommy, Bryn and mommy doing crafts.    Its way too much.   I do not believe Jason condones it but there is only so much fighting you can do.  

I agree that Bryn will rebel at age 13 or so, just as Bethenny did.  Bethy is just too smothering.  

• Love 9
(edited)

I do think it's sweet that Bethenny is spending quality time with Bryn doing meaningful Mommy/Daughter activities. However, it's beginning to look like she's increasingly putting her on display and it's more about craving the comments/attention that she gets from Bryn's image. (even without showing her face) Dorit does the same thing with her young kids.

It's likely that Bryn is going to overly enjoy all this public attention just as much as her mother, and it would be sad if she sees her own value based on what strangers think of her. If/when that happens she may lose herself in all of that, especially when she gets a bit older and people begin to make negative comments about her. All it takes is one silly photo or an impetuous post and the criticism starts pouring down. That could be devastating to a girl who just wanted to play her ukelele in an Uber.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

It's likely that Bryn is going to overly enjoy all this public attention just as much as her mother, and it would be sad if she sees her own value based on what strangers think of her.

Amen to that; this makes me a bit worried for little Bryn. Lest we forget that embarrassing Instagram Live Britney Spears’s 14-year-old son posted where he was blasted for revealing way too many awkward truths about his family; it reeked of a celebrity kid using his mom’s fame for his own social media validation and it was very sad to witness.
God I hope we’re not seeing the beginning of Bryn being groomed into Influencer status.

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Amen to that; this makes me a bit worried for little Bryn. Lest we forget that embarrassing Instagram Live Britney Spears’s 14-year-old son posted where he was blasted for revealing way too many awkward truths about his family; it reeked of a celebrity kid using his mom’s fame for his own social media validation and it was very sad to witness.
God I hope we’re not seeing the beginning of Bryn being groomed into Influencer status.

Also, Mason Disick.

But who knows.  Maybe Bryn is shy and quiet and it’s just her mom exploiting her.  It’s not like we will ever get the truth considering who is in control.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

there's really no protecting a child from that. They are hooked up everywhere. I have a good dialogue with my daughter, she might actually tell me more than I want to know, but I'm grateful as well, but I also have access to her email, youtube, and reddit accounts, those are the platforms she's interested in, and check them semi reguarly for messed up stuff. While still trying to give her some privacy. 

It doesn't appear that Brynn has any solo public accounts, and as she's 9 that makes sense, so she wouldn't be exposed to inbox messages. But you have to give them some monitored autonomy so you can teach them how to navigate these spaces. When my daughter turned 13, and she could have her own account, was when I let that happen. 

That’s wonderful. But I was talking about the pedophiles and child pornographers who save innocent seeming pictures off social media for their own pleasure or to share without the child or parents knowledge. There’s been ones busted with hundreds of candid screenshots of pics of such kids saved on their computer or phones along with the pornography. 

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

There’s been ones busted with hundreds of candid screenshots of pics of such kids saved on their computer or phones along with the pornography. 

That is horrifying and a good reason for parents to make sure that their kids accounts are kept private. It concerns me when Bethenny posts videos of Bryn dancing. If Jason has requested that her face not be shown I can understand why.

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

That’s wonderful. But I was talking about the pedophiles and child pornographers who save innocent seeming pictures off social media for their own pleasure or to share without the child or parents knowledge. There’s been ones busted with hundreds of candid screenshots of pics of such kids saved on their computer or phones along with the pornography. 

You know that anyone on your friend list can be a pedo? Is the solution for no one to post anything ever? I mean come on. This isn't realistic. I posted a picture of my daughter at the pool last summer in a one piece, now I personally keep those pictures to my friend list, but as I noted above, anyone on your friend list can be a pedophile. Do I, and the millions of moms out there who do the same thing stop sharing our lives because some pervert can twist innocence? If that does happen am I, in this space of logic to blame for their actions or thoughts? The world is a different place from what I grew up in. But there were pedophiles there too. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

You know that anyone on your friend list can be a pedo? Is the solution for no one to post anything ever? I mean come on. This isn't realistic. I posted a picture of my daughter at the pool last summer in a one piece, now I personally keep those pictures to my friend list, but as I noted above, anyone on your friend list can be a pedophile. Do I, and the millions of moms out there who do the same thing stop sharing our lives because some pervert can twist innocence? If that does happen am I, in this space of logic to blame for their actions or thoughts? The world is a different place from what I grew up in. But there were pedophiles there too. 

All good points. All kids are at some risk. Sharing with friends is much less of a risk than sharing with the entire world, especially when you have 2 million followers. 

Also, showing photos to your friends pretty much guarantees that everyone is going to respond favorably with positive comments. Bethenny puts Bryn at risk of having people make snarky comments, as we have seen with the boob video. If she continues as Bryn gets older, Bryn will be affected by those comments.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

But we are talking about Bethanny in this topic. And she shares the pics of her child with millions. Whether is grabbing mom’s breasts, dancing in shorts, her face. You brought up your life and said some reasons why pedophiles can’t contact your kids so they’re protected but I wanted to clarify it’s not always about contact. 

I had no idea about you or or you friends list privacy I was talking about Bethanny and mentioned 2 reasons why sharing pics and vids can taken and used. I heard that guy from Glee on his computer had hundreds of thousands of pics of child pornography and vids of them being assaulted but also hundreds of pics of strangers kids mid cartwheel, at pools, in dance costumes screen shot from peoples social media. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On 5/14/2020 at 5:03 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

I posted a picture of my daughter at the pool last summer in a one piece, now I personally keep those pictures to my friend list,

But all anybody is saying is that Bethenny should do what you do: keep photos & intimate details about Bryn's life to friends only, not shared online with 2.2 million strangers. And (for what it's worth, from the peanut posting gallery!)  Frankel is SO CLEARLY not as thoughtful a mother as you are,  so this feels very apples and oranges (interesting, but apples and oranges. Even only reading your posts here,  I cannot imagine you publicly posting the intimate details about your child that Frankel has posted about Bryn to millions of strangers.) Criticizing Frankel's parenting of her child (or any housewife or actual celeb) is not global criticism of every mother. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 10
19 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Also, Mason Disick.

But who knows.  Maybe Bryn is shy and quiet and it’s just her mom exploiting her.  It’s not like we will ever get the truth considering who is in control.

She is very far from quiet and shy.  But I do think Bethenny is exploiting her.  Can you imagine being in a house where mommy has a camera in her hand at all times.   

• Love 2

Trust me, in short order Bryn will be MORTIFIED of her parents, it's just the age. Her mom's social media WILL BE totally embarrassing and she, Bryn herself will want NO part of being in it Bryn will want her own. It will happen. Guaranfuckingteed. 

For this reason when she sees what her mother is she will go live w/her father. JUST. LIKE. BETHENNY. DID. 

if Jason works in pharmaceuticals he may doing "essential" work interacting with medical office in person and stuff. For that reason it may not be safe for Bryn to have that exposure to who has been working with so he may have agreed to Bryn being on lockdown in the country. Parents did this in England in WWII before the blitz - in a different way than Coronavirus of course- but my point is some parents are willing to do what is right for the child and not for themselves in the long run. I think Jason is the parent to do this far more than Bethenny. 

• Love 14
8 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Jason works in pharmaceuticals he may doing "essential" work interacting with medical office in person and stuff. F

I doubt it, nearly all pharmaceutical companies have pulled their reps from the field. 

7 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I doubt it, nearly all pharmaceutical companies have pulled their reps from the field. 

Doctors' offices are not open for the most part.   They are doing tele-appointments unless a personal visit is absolutely necessary.  But Jason probably lives in a relatively small New York apartment, and everything is closed in NYC.   Bethenny's spacious house with pool close to the beach is a far better place for Bryn.  Jason must have agreed to it.  So Bethenny got what she wanted, full custody.  I imagine it will last all summer.   

• Love 2
9 hours ago, weaver said:

Bethenny's spacious house with pool close to the beach is a far better place for Bryn.  Jason must have agreed to it.  So Bethenny got what she wanted, full custody.  I imagine it will last all summer.   

There is no indication that Brynn is with Bethenny full time. 

• Useful 1