Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

On 1/15/2021 at 2:10 PM, HunterHunted said:

It really was a mistake to use that Skinnygirl name for everything Bethenny was trying to sell. It was fine for food, drinks, vitamins and supplements. Maybe for shapewear. But the other stuff...that's a branding mess. What's "skinny" about face cream, candles, hair products, sweaters, jackets, and shirts? From the moment she realized that she was going to start developing product lines where "skinny" made zero sense in the branding, she really should have come up with and developed an alternative brand like "SG by Bethenny," "B Real," or "BF by Bethenny" to stick all of those products in. Many people have said it before and I'm going to say it again that it was a mistake not to do that. That "Skinnygirl" name is just an albatross on those other products.

In the world of business, it seems BF is a one-hit-wonder.

How in the world did she end up on Shark Tank when, at the end of the day, her only really successful product has been Skinny Girl margaritas? I must be missing something.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, Jextella said:

In the world of business, it seems BF is a one-hit-wonder. She's amazing at PR - an umbrella under which I include her time on RHONY - but that seems to be it.   How in the world did she end up on Shark Tank when, at the end of the day, her only really successful product has been Skinny Girl margaritas. I must be missing something.

Because she is a loud mouth with a strong opinion on EVERYTHING.  I haven’t watched any of her episodes, do the others get along with her or does she just talk over and argue with them all since she is a know it all?  I like the other judges on there...

• Love 4

There is a rumor a very famous kid may be enrolling at the Pine Crest School, Bethenny’s alma mater. The article I read touted that it is extremely elite private school—poor Bethenny, such a disadvantaged childhood. See Webster’s Dictionary: W for  White Privilege. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

I'm on rhony s8, first ever watch through the whole series. I disliked her earlier but when bethanny came back in s7, she was just spectacularly unbearable. Shes a vile bully. Shes not a straight talker. Shes hypocrital, mean spirited, shit stirrer, condescending, obnoxious and narcissistic. Imagine how she would go on the attack of someone behaved they way she did and says the stuff she does. I actually find her hard to watch through. At least there are some episodes where ramona stays quiet and can make you laugh.

I miss the chemistry of the s6 cast. I hate how she low key bullied kristen because she could. Heather would try to stand up. I hate how bethanny corrupted carole. Are carole, Heather and kristen still close?

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
On 1/17/2021 at 6:29 PM, Jextella said:

In the world of business, it seems BF is a one-hit-wonder.

How in the world did she end up on Shark Tank when, at the end of the day, her only really successful product has been Skinny Girl margaritas? I must be missing something.

The mistake is thinking Bethenny only had one successful product. She's had two. The first is Bethenny Frankel. The second is Skinnygirl margarita.

On 1/17/2021 at 6:39 PM, geauxaway said:

Because she is a loud mouth with a strong opinion on EVERYTHING.

She can't flog her booze business because she sold it. The rest of the Skinnygirl business is like Acme Corporation in a Looney Tunes cartoon; they make EVERYTHING and none of it works or seems worthwhile. This means Bethenny has to go back to selling her original product--Bethenny. Bethenny has mostly negative opinions on everything because the only product that she thinks has a future and is worth a damn is herself.

• Love 11
On 1/15/2021 at 3:10 PM, HunterHunted said:

It really was a mistake to use that Skinnygirl name for everything Bethenny was trying to sell. It was fine for food, drinks, vitamins and supplements. Maybe for shapewear. But the other stuff...that's a branding mess. What's "skinny" about face cream, candles, hair products, sweaters, jackets, and shirts? From the moment she realized that she was going to start developing product lines where "skinny" made zero sense in the branding, she really should have come up with and developed an alternative brand like "SG by Bethenny," "B Real," or "BF by Bethenny" to stick all of those products in. Many people have said it before and I'm going to say it again that it was a mistake not to do that. That "Skinnygirl" name is just an albatross on those other products.

I'm sure you don't think you could give the Almighty B advice.  I mean she knows everything, especially about branding.  

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
On 1/15/2021 at 3:10 PM, HunterHunted said:

Perhaps Frankel is so delusional, narcissistic and egomaniacal that she thinks she can brainwash/has brainwashed her fans into believing that Skinneee gurrRll is a synonym for a cool, superior-in-every-way Woman.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

There is a rumor a very famous kid may be enrolling at the Pine Crest School, Bethenny’s alma mater. The article I read touted that it is extremely elite private school—poor Bethenny, such a disadvantaged childhood. See Webster’s Dictionary: W for  White Privilege. 

That's really interesting about Bryn and Pine Crest. I have an ex whose ex-wife went there. I don't know that it is *extremely elite - it's no Choate or Hotchkiss or even Lawrenceville where Tinsley went or Taft where Sonja's Q went. I think its probably solidly upper middle class. Actually now that I think of it, I'm not sure if Pine Crest is still boarding. It used to be. So does that mean Bethenny is moving to Florida?

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

That's really interesting about Bryn and Pine Crest. I have an ex whose ex-wife went there. I don't know that it is *extremely elite - it's no Choate or Hotchkiss or even Lawrenceville where Tinsley went or Taft where Sonja's Q went. I think its probably solidly upper middle class. Actually now that I think of it, I'm not sure if Pine Crest is still boarding. It used to be. So does that mean Bethenny is moving to Florida?

hahah nooooooo it's NOT Bryn! 

It is another famous kid I don't want to name names I just found the article interesting because it went on and on about how elite the school is.....  newsbreaking because the child is pretty elite as well. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

hahah nooooooo it's NOT Bryn! 

It is another famous kid I don't want to name names I just found the article interesting because it went on and on about how elite the school is.....  newsbreaking because the child is pretty elite as well. 

Huh. I just automatically assumed it was another tactic to get Bryn away from her father 🙀

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 1/2/2021 at 1:23 PM, Booger666 said:

The cashier at my wine store always says “Having a party?”

Several times recently, I have looked into my grocery cart and observed that it looks like I am throwing a birthday party for a large group of eight year olds.

I don't have kids....😋

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

From her IG three days ago.   Strangely silent Bethenny when political events are happening.  Posted with a pic with a smirking smile.  

bethennyfrankel

Verified

I know I’ve been pretty close-mouthed lately. When I have something seemingly interesting to say, I suppose I’ll say something. Social media is a mixed bag for me… It’s really not in my natural comfort zone and sometimes I just want to check out and focus on living my life rather than documenting it and trying to choose how to share it here… I am, ironically, one of the most private, insular people you will ever meet. #thisisme

3d

• Useful 1
  • LOL 18

I think its a combination of things.  She doesn't want to make public the reunion with Paul and her trip to Miami during a pandemic.  (Many UK influencers were reamed for traveling to Dubai during worst days of covid).   And she'll never takes a stand on political events to prevent alienating many of her admirers.   Thank heavens she finds time to hawk HSN products, vitamins, sexual toys, jam, and salad dressing.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, weaver said:

I know I’ve been pretty close-mouthed lately. When I have something seemingly interesting to say, I suppose I’ll say something. Social media is a mixed bag for me… It’s really not in my natural comfort zone and sometimes I just want to check out and focus on living my life rather than documenting it and trying to choose how to share it here… I am, ironically, one of the most private, insular people you will ever meet. #thisisme

Weird to post about not posting. Just don't post.

I guess she thinks no one has seen her zillion previous posts.

While entertaining, reality tv "celebs" social media tends to highlight the worst in them which complements their awesome behavior on camera. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

Weird to post about not posting. Just don't post.

I guess she thinks no one has seen her zillion previous posts.

While entertaining, reality tv "celebs" social media tends to highlight the worst in them which complements their awesome behavior on camera. 

Loooooove this. Thank you!

• Love 6

Word on the street is that Bethenny is coming out with a new Rose. Today on DeuxMoi it was reported that she was seen in Boston with her film crew at a restaurant called Mistral. Some sort of promo. Also of interest, she and Andy have unfollowed each other on instagram. Shortly after Bethenny was on Danny Pellegrino podcast, Andy was a guest on Danny's podcast. Noticed that Bethenny was bragging about Andy being a guest on her podcast but it has never aired. I suspect that Bethenny was mad about Andy appearing on Danny's podcast around the time that she was about to air her own podcast with Andy. Everyone was loving Andy's appearance on Danny's podcast. It was Iconic. Combination of Bethenny being a total Bitch on Danny's podcast and Andy being a hit with Danny, I suspect that they (Bethenny and Andy) had a falling out. We will never see Bethenny's podcast with Andy. They are done. Bridge Burned.

Also interesting that Bethenny and Andy have unfollowed each other on Instagam.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Useful 8
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Word on the street is that Bethenny is coming out with a new Rose. Today on DeuxMoi it was reported that she was seen in Boston with her film crew at a restaurant called Mistral. Some sort of promo. Also of interest, she and Andy have unfollowed each other on instagram. Shortly after Bethenny was on Danny Pellegrino podcast, Andy was a guest on Danny's podcast. Noticed that Bethenny was bragging about Andy being a guest on her podcast but it has never aired. I suspect that Bethenny was mad about Andy appearing on Danny's podcast around the time that she was about to air her own podcast with Andy. Everyone was loving Andy's appearance on Danny's podcast. It was Iconic. Combination of Bethenny being a total Bitch on Danny's podcast and Andy being a hit with Danny, I suspect that they (Bethenny and Andy) had a falling out. We will never see Bethenny's podcast with Andy. They are done. Bridge Burned.

burning bridge.jpg

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • LOL 17
11 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I’m so relieved that Julie escaped before Frankel butchered her.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I’m so relieved that Julie escaped before Frankel butchered her.

I’ve said it before; the minute Julie announced on camera she was leaving was the minute Jason knew the marriage was over. Julie was the only one who could keep Bethenny (relatively) in check. With Julie gone, there was no hope for anything even remotely resembling a sane existence.

• Love 9

Did anyone see Bethenny's Instagram stories the other day with her and Brynn smashing some type of electronic on the street/driveway with a baseball bat.  I found it......odd.

Edited by smeds
  • Useful 6
56 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Bethenny posted this. Have they made up?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKzetu8DGtV/?igshid=wpnmh578ph7a

This was referencing her podcast with Andy as guest which was recorded last summer. Bethenny talked about it in September when she announced her new upcoming podcast so it had already been recorded by then. Funny that she had not released this podcast until today, around six months later and she's making it seem like she recently recorded the podcast.

That's an old picture.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

This was referencing her podcast with Andy as guest which was recorded last summer. Bethenny talked about it in September when she announced her new upcoming podcast so it had already been recorded by then. Funny that she had not released this podcast until today, around six months later and she's making it seem like she recently recorded the podcast.

That's an old picture.

Well, I don’t pay a lot of attention to social media but the fact that Bethenny posted this on Instagram is suspect. When you burned all your bridges, what do you do? 
Your “shows” didn’t take off, maybe because of COVID, but seriously it wouldn’t have mattered- it would have failed. Any show Bethenny did where she was the focus hasn’t ended well. What would have been different now? Nothing because she’s still Bethenny.

Poor Byrnn - when you don’t deal with core issues, you repeat the cycle instead of breaking it. I really hope Brynn can break the cycle.

• Love 12
21 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Poor Byrnn - when you don’t deal with core issues, you repeat the cycle instead of breaking it. I really hope Brynn can break the cycle.

Well, the recent Instagram stories showing Bryn smashing a coffee maker with a baseball bat over and over again with Bethenny cheering her on in the background while filming it proves to me that Bryn is breaking anything but a cycle.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Well, the recent Instagram stories showing Bryn smashing a coffee maker with a baseball bat over and over again with Bethenny cheering her on in the background while filming it proves to me that Bryn is breaking anything but a cycle.

That’s beyond disturbing. Did Bryn have a ukulele in her other hand?

• LOL 10
11 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I am glad someone else saw this.  I thought I was crazy.  It certainly was an interesting way to bond with your child.

• Love 8
On 2/2/2021 at 9:12 PM, Happy Camper said:

Were they doing a play on the scene in Office Space where they beat up a printer?

Edited by Normades
Were not we're
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, divsc said:

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/07/how-celebrities-are-enjoying-super-bowl-2021-from-home/

Yes Bethenny, you are JUST like Gisele. And have such strong ties to Boston too. She's such a poser.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLANTk9jI95/

So the article talked about celebrities and Ramona and Bethenny were on there. 🤣 what has happened?

Bethenny comparing herself to Giselle, well, that’s just funny.

One difference, Giselle and Tom Brady have been married since 2009. Meanwhile, Bethenny has been in the middle of a divorce since 2012. This may or may not get resolved prior to Bryn turning 18.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

Huh! I found the listing photos pretty easily. It's traditional but it looks very Bethenny already with lots of red accents. A lot of the 1945 charm has already been renovated out of it, and I'm sure she'll quickly take care of the rest with her (awful) aesthetic.

• Love 3

Greenwich is a beautiful town.   Her Hamptons house is pretty small and I suspect she's gotten sick of it being there almost full time since March.  I wonder if she plans to dump it.   I wouldn't see any reason to own both in Greenwich and the Hamptons.  I love her Hamptons house.   Greenwich schools are great too.  Maybe she's preplanning for Bryn's high school.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Currently on Twitter attacking Meghan Markle.  Oh boy the hypocrisy in these tweets!  Coming from a woman who couldn't take the heat and got out of the kitchen twice!

Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 4.32.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 4.33.13 PM.png

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

Bethenny, the crying ass Karen, telling someone else to cry her a river? The woman who splashed her divorce all over the tabloids to garner sympathy? The woman who used her dead ex boyfriend to avoid accountability for abisive attacks on cast mates? The woman proudly posting pics of herself fitting into a very young Brynn’s clothes and getting slapped down by a family court judge for doing so?

Looks like someone needs attention again?

• LOL 3
  • Love 19