Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

On 5/14/2020 at 3:03 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

Is the solution for no one to post anything ever? I mean come on. This isn't realistic.

It's certainly an option.  For almost two centuries, people somehow managed to have fulfilling lives without putting their children's photos on every lamppost and bulletin board.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17

Bethenny may be naive or lackadaisical about posting pictures of Bryn, but is she really worse than Leah filming with Kier, or all the kids shown on RHOBH?  Is it that B gets more viewers on social media than episodes of RHONY/RHOBH do?

• Love 1
7 hours ago, ancslove said:

Bethenny may be naive or lackadaisical about posting pictures of Bryn, but is she really worse than Leah filming with Kier, or all the kids shown on RHOBH?  Is it that B gets more viewers on social media than episodes of RHONY/RHOBH do?

Speaking for myself, the issue is less about the exposure than it is the type of exposure.  As has been mentioned, the display of her daughter in agony over a dying dog, and filming her as she groped her mother's breasts from behind, show an incredible lack of good judgement.

If it were up to me, none of the kids would be on camera or social media (at least outside of a private group of friends/family) until they reached a reasonable age of consent to do so of their own free will.  Maybe that's 15/16?  I know social media is like breathing for many, but that doesn't make it a wise outlet for vomiting every thought or displaying every aspect of private life.

<end of rant>

• Love 20
(edited)
17 hours ago, biakbiak said:

There is no indication that Brynn is with Bethenny full time. 

She was in every single IG story every day from the beginning of the shutdown until about two days ago.   She was in the background when Bethenny was peddling her wares on HSN via Skype or whatever technology.   

Edited to say I was wrong; she was in yesterday’s IG.   

Edited by weaver
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

It's behind a paywall, you need only set up a free account with email and password.

If you can stomach this.  I couldn't and didn't.

bethenny-frankel-medical-masks-coronavirus

First time I could bypass the NYT paywall without paying - thank you - I think this is a new option for them.

I really couldn’t stomach it either. 
These con artists trying to capitalize on human suffering are disgusting. The fact that Bethenny bought into this scam so easily makes me really question her business sense (or maybe her desire to be the savior of millions overtook that business sense - inquiring minds want to know.)

Other things that stood out:

“On the side, she started her Skinnygirl line of cocktails, jeans and deli meat, which now has more than $50 million in sales a year.”
Deli meats - that’s funny because SkinnyGirl and deli meats - ???

Bethenny did not understand what PPE is or why a man in Idaho would have access to so many of them. In my opinion, she was just trying to secure some so she could take credit for it, she was never helping create greater supply. The fact of the matter was that there were only so many businesses that manufactured them and China was controlling and hoarding the supply and the manufacturing of this critical supply.

I do give credit for Bethenny pulling together supplies and providing them to people in need.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/14/2020 at 12:08 AM, Emmeline said:

I don’t think this I s a very popular opinion but I always liked Jason.  Being married to Bethenny would be like being hit by a Mac truck.  I alway thought Bethenny would be difficult, if not impossible, to live with but who knows.

I think you are right.  I like Bethenny too because of her ambition and humor, but Jason got a raw deal.  She’s not marriage material for anyone .. too hyper.   She’s the type that just needs a partner for a sounding board and a little company, and sex of course.  She’s very flighty.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 13
On 5/11/2020 at 1:50 AM, Bossa Nova said:

Regarding Kelly, Scary Island proved it.  OMG, that whole episode was gold.  That was the best t.v. ever.  Bring them all back.  Only then, will there be a show .. not this Dorinda crap.

• Love 4

I don’t think this I s a very popular opinion but I always liked Jason.  Being married to Bethenny would be like being hit by a Mac truck.  I alway thought Bethenny would be difficult, if not impossible, to live with but who knows.

I don't think it's an either/or proposition.  No way would I want to be married to Bethenny, but Jason was a gaslighter and just the worst.  

• Love 2
(edited)

I alway thought Bethenny would be difficult, if not impossible, to live with but who knows.

I’m waiting for Bryn’s tell all book to hit (virtual) newsstands in about 15 years. Trying to figure out how to  preorder it.

Edited by Stats Queen
Dang autocorrect changed Byrn to Bryan
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9
On 6/20/2020 at 9:28 PM, Stats Queen said:

I’m waiting for Bryan’s tell all book to hit (virtual) newsstands in about 15 years. Trying to figure out how to  preorder it.

Bryn and Bethenny will wind up right where Bernadette & Betheny were in their teen years.... it is inevitable. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
28 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Bryn and Bethenny will wind up right where Bernadette & Betheny were in their teen years.... it is inevitable. 

I wonder how many more of Frankel’s boyfriends Bryn will bond with before she realizes what a waste of time that is.

• Love 7
On 6/24/2020 at 7:21 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I wonder how many more of Frankel’s boyfriends Bryn will bond with before she realizes what a waste of time that is.

All of them, unfortunately.  Poor Bethenny raised by wolves she had one stepdad, and her Dad. Her daughter had a revolving door of men, one of which died from an OD. Imagine how Bethenny would've have milked that on RHONY if her moms boyfriend died of an OD way back when. 

• Love 8
(edited)
On 6/27/2020 at 8:23 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

All of them, unfortunately.  Poor Bethenny raised by wolves she had one stepdad, and her Dad. Her daughter had a revolving door of men, one of which died from an OD. Imagine how Bethenny would've have milked that on RHONY if her moms boyfriend died of an OD way back when. 

I don’t know about that “raised by wolves” comment.  Truthfully, I don’t believe her childhood story.  The many pictures of her childhood, she looked happy.  She lived in a beautiful town on Long Island, had beautiful clothes, hair, makeup, and always smiling.  She was at the racetrack with her Father and knew a lot of people.  I think a lot of what she said in her book was exaggeration for attention.  Just because she said “ raised by wolves” doesn’t mean it was true.  Who knows?  In her books, she was married once before, then divorced before Jason.  I’d like to know what that husband had to say.  I like Bethenny, but I have a feeling she couldn’t be with a guy forever.  She loses interest fast.  She’s not a one man woman.  Did her Mother ever write a book?  I’d love to read it.  Life is short.  Too bad Bryn doesn’t know her maternal grandmother.  I’ll admit.  My mother and father worked hard.  My mother was very strict.  When she came home from work, those dishes had to be washed and the other chores had to be done by me, or else I got the belt, hanger or whatever was around across my legs or on my back.  I got punished for every little thing and cries in the cellar.  I still loved my mother because I knew she was working for us kids, and I took care of her when she was sick.  I didn’t abandon her because of what she did.  It was the best she knew in those days.  I don’t know Bethennys story why she hates her mother.  I’m sure many of us have stories of our childhood.  Some very good,some not so rosy.  That’s life.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

In her books, she was married once before, then divorced before Jason.  I’d like to know what that husband had to say.  I like Bethenny, but I have a feeling she couldn’t be with a guy forever.  She loses interest fast.  She’s not a one man woman.  Did her Mother ever write a book?  I’d love to read it.  Life is short.  Too bad Bryn doesn’t know her maternal grandmother.

Bethenny's explanation of her first husband is to the letter one part her description of Dennis/one part her description of Jason. They were friends, he always wanted it to be more/felt pressure to get married and should have waited. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

Truthfully, I don’t believe her childhood story.  The many pictures of her childhood, she looked happy.  She lived in a beautiful town on Long Island, had beautiful clothes, hair, makeup, and always smiling.  

Not  Bethany fan, but I don't think childhood photos or living in a beautiful town or having nice clothes, hair or makeup are any sort of proof that someone has a functional, emotionally healthy family.  Households with wealth can be just as emotionally and psychologically toxic as those in poverty. 

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I don’t know about that “raised by wolves” comment.  Truthfully, I don’t believe her childhood story.  The many pictures of her childhood, she looked happy.  She lived in a beautiful town on Long Island, had beautiful clothes, hair, makeup, and always smiling.  She was at the racetrack with her Father and knew a lot of people.  I think a lot of what she said in her book was exaggeration for attention.  Just because she said “ raised by wolves” doesn’t mean it was true.  Who knows?  In her books, she was married once before, then divorced before Jason.  I’d like to know what that husband had to say.  I like Bethenny, but I have a feeling she couldn’t be with a guy forever.  She loses interest fast.  She’s not a one man woman.  Did her Mother ever write a book?  I’d love to read it.  Life is short.  Too bad Bryn doesn’t know her maternal grandmother.  I’ll admit.  My mother and father worked hard.  My mother was very strict.  When she came home from work, those dishes had to be washed and the other chores had to be done by me, or else I got the belt, hanger or whatever was around across my legs or on my back.  I got punished for every little thing and cried in the cellar.  I still loved my mother because I knew she was working for us kids, and I took care of her when she was sick.  I didn’t abandon her because of what she did.  It was the best she knew in those days.  I don’t know Bethenny's story why she hates her mother.  I’m sure many of us have stories of our childhood.  Some very good,some not so rosy.  That’s life.

I love that you like her but can still be objective! You sound like a really good daughter! My mother was wonderful, but every now and then she used to spank us with a wooden spoon or pinch our ears really hard. I don’t blame her one bit. Sometimes we were really naughty! I worship and adore her now. I didn’t realize what an amazing mother she was until I started comparing notes with people at college. I always knew how much she loved us and that she would do anything for us, but wanted us to become good people.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

Not  Bethany fan, but I don't think childhood photos or living in a beautiful town or having nice clothes, hair or makeup are any sort of proof that someone has a functional, emotionally healthy family.  Households with wealth can be just as emotionally and psychologically toxic as those in poverty. 

True, and I know that, but to make a statement like “raised by wolves” is a very bold statement.  There’s two sides to the story, which we don’t know.  Same goes for Jason and his parents, but I won’t go there as it can go around and around,  so I’ll just end it here.

• Love 6
On 7/2/2020 at 8:19 AM, Silver Bells said:

True, and I know that, but to make a statement like “raised by wolves” is a very bold statement.  There’s two sides to the story, which we don’t know.  Same goes for Jason and his parents, but I won’t go there as it can go around and around,  so I’ll just end 

I'm unsure if you've lived with alcoholic, but I've lived with an addict and been an alcoholic parent, and let me tell you, parents in the grip of addiction are awful in a 1000 different ways. 

I don't care about Jason and his family or their side. Her childhood did not involve them. And as normal as they appear, they seem to have their own brand of viscious passive aggressivness going on, from what I remember from the show and after. No one is perfect.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

You can almost smell the smugness. I don't need Bethenny back, while it would help to have her on this season, she couldn't have saved the season. What I would like is a total reboot. No one left on anyone of the long standing shows. That could save the franchise. 

Honestly, I don't think Beth would/could have saved this season. I think she'd have been grinding on Lu right behind Leah.  

This is the woman who offers blow jobs to men during speed dating. She (along with Sonja) was always eager to get naked in pools on vacation, I don't know for a fact that she is above tiki-torch throwing, but she may have seen it as a competition and felt the need to be the best at it. I think Leah would have brought out the worst in Bethenny.

Someone had mentioned previously that she might have been able to keep Dorinda in line, but Dorinda doesn't listen to anyone when she's on her tirades. It would just be more screeching, spit-slurring and pointing.

I hope she doesn't come back, and I hope Leah and Dorinda don't either. Dorinda, imo, had potential, but she became so nasty and judgemental, and I don't want to watch arguments. 

• Love 18
20 hours ago, chick binewski said:

I understand there are people who like Bethenny on RH, but in what universe is there a clamor for her return? Leah's the new girl in town, Bethenny misses the attention, and the HBO competition show is going to be a lot harder to shoot during a pandemic.

Blind item.

No one polled me about her return.  🤴 👎

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

No way in hell would I ever want Bethenny back. She ruined season 7 for me when she came back. I loved Heather, Kristen and Carole's friendships. I'm rewatching season 10. She is a screeching, harping know it all. She screams so loud and talks so fast that it is almost unintelligible. She shit talks everyone all the while thinking that her own shit doesn't stink. As much as I hated Dorinda's behavior this season, Bethenny takes the cake for overall worst housewife for me. I know that is a very unpopular opinion. 🤷‍♀️ Most of the time I take these shows at face value, mindless entertainment and don't get too bothered about it, but I cannot with Bethenny.

• Love 23
On 8/28/2020 at 11:27 AM, Sharonana said:

She ruined season 7 for me when she came back. I loved Heather, Kristen and Carole's friendships. 

S7 was so interesting to me because we got Bethenny and Dorinda at the same time, and Heather and Kristen were on. Big cast. And I think Carole became wallpaper after B came back and she decided to attach herself to her because she was the big dog. I loved Carole and Heather’s friendship, and Carole was so much more likable without Bethenny. Though I do find Bethenny funny and witty and smart, she is a LOT and leaves destruction in her path, so I get what you’re saying. I don’t think viewers could really handle/embrace another return. 

• Love 14
6 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I really don't even know what to say about this ridiculousness.

WTF? This is the life-changing "Helping women lean in"  television programming Bethenny Frankel lectured the world about? This is the "I needz to lift up the ladeez!" career path? A show about food fights? Is her upgraded career?

Jesus, Mary and Covid.

Also: Bethenny clearly has RHoNY on the brain, because these scenarios fit several of her ex-castmates:

Did a friend take credit for your secret recipe? (SO Luann! " I threw this dish together as easily as eggs a la Francaise after a pirate booty call -  let me sing a song about it - "My milkshake brings all the boys to my yard...") 

Did a relative hijack your holiday dinner?  (Bunny! "I'll just munch on my limp cruciferous veg and dry rice cakes while you all enjoy the pumpkin pie!")  

Does your partner always insist on ordering the same entree as you? (Dorinda!  "John loves eating my shit!") 

Does your roommate cook smelly food? (Sonja! Although the odor might be the Jitney diaper.)

Does your co-worker steal your food from the fridge? (Sonja!)

Does a friend mooch meals and never chip in when the bill comes? (SONJA! SONJA! SONJA! I guess Sonja gets three entries, because she's the ch/eater brand). 

One option I can't find on the list  -  eating crow  ; )

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 10
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, film noire said:

A show about food fights? Is her upgraded career?

Well someone needs to step up and dish out justice "in any food fight." (Who came up with that tagline?) During these challenging times this is the quality TV that the world needs right now.

Addressing smelly food issues. I'm sure her fish allergy won't be mentioned at all./s because it would behoove her to make any of this about herself.

Bust out the SkinnyGirl popcorn. I can't wait.

ETA: It's been removed from her twitter page now. Hmmm.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, film noire said:

WTF? This is the life-changing "Helping women lean in"  television programming Bethenny Frankel lectured the world about? This is the "I needz to lift up the ladeez!" career path? A show about food fights? Is her upgraded career?

SO many questions:

I can't help but wonder how the show will be set up. Will she sit at a bench like Judge Judy?

Will the set be located in, or resemble a food court?

Will the plaintiff and the defendant be standing at podiums that are actually small kitchen islands with stoves on top?

How will she determine something subjective, like what food is "smelly" vs what is considered an enticing aroma?

Will there be a panel of taste-testers?

Does it really matter what your partner orders, unless you were planning to eat off their plate?

Will the cook vs chef debate come into play?

If a secret recipe is shared, should there be a non-disclosure (or full disclosure) agreement, and is it binding?

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, film noire said:

Jesus, Mary and Covid.

Also: Bethenny clearly has RHoNY on the brain, because these scenarios fit several of her ex-castmates:

Did a friend take credit for your secret recipe? (SO Luann! " I threw this dish together as easily as eggs a la Francaise after a pirate booty call -  let me sing a song about it - "My milkshake brings all the boys to my yard...") 

Did a relative hijack your holiday dinner?  (Bunny! "I'll just munch on my limp cruciferous veg and dry rice cakes while you all enjoy the pumpkin pie!")  

Does your partner always insist on ordering the same entree as you? (Dorinda!  "John loves eating my shit!") 

Does your roommate cook smelly food? (Sonja! Although the odor might be the Jitney diaper.)

Does your co-worker steal your food from the fridge? (Sonja!)

Does a friend mooch meals and never chip in when the bill comes? (SONJA! SONJA! SONJA! I guess Sonja gets three entries, because she's the ch/eater brand). 

One option I can't find on the list  -  eating crow  ; )

Love reading your posts! You certainly have a way with words. Very clever!

• Love 5

For as popular as Bethenny is with some, she's had her share of negative feedback - much of it about her state of mind.  

I'm wondering what she must be thinking watching Dorinda spiral out of control.

The one thing I will say about Bethenny is that I don't doubt for a minute she had a turbulent upbringing. I'll never know the truth, of course, but LOOK AT HER.  She clearly has issues and those come from somewhere. She's been working on them over the years with modest amounts of progress, I think.

I feel the same about Ramona. 

The difference, perhaps, is that Ramona recognized what was going on and CHOSE to figure out a better path.  I think Bethenny has made strides, but I think she is still a bit stuck - although maybe further along than she was early on.

I really like watching Leah navigate the relationships with her mom and her daughter. She's 37 I think, and still having issues. But she and her mom seem to be making strides by talking and trying to consider each other's points of views. Hopefully things continue to go in a positive direction.

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-12/episode-21/videos/leah-mcsweeneys-relationship-with

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Jextella said:

For as popular as Bethenny is with some, she's had her share of negative feedback - much of it about her state of mind.  

Dorinda recently posted a video on her Instagram: Greenwich, CT, with Frankel and Paul. That surprised me.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Jextella said:

Meanwhile...the one thing I will say about Bethenny is that I don't doubt for a minute she had a turbulent upbringing. I'll never know the truth, of course, but LOOK AT HER.  She clearly has issues and those come from somewhere. She's been working on them over the years with modest amounts of progress, I think.

I feel the same about Ramona. 

The difference, perhaps, is that Ramona recognized what was going on and CHOSE to figure out a better path.  I think Bethenny has made strides, but I think she is still a bit stuck - further along than she was early on, though, which I think is a good sign.

I really like watching Leah navigate the relationships with her mom and her daughter. She's 37 I think, and still having issues. But she and her mom seem to be making strides by talking and trying to consider each other's points of views. Hopefully things continue to go in a positive direction.

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-12/episode-21/videos/leah-mcsweeneys-relationship-with

It's not unlike surviving childhood trauma, and you either turn into a narcissist or an empath, or as I like to put it, an asshole or a doormat.  

(I became a doormat)

(but I did teach myself to take out the trash)

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

It's not unlike surviving childhood trauma, and you either turn into a narcissist or an empath, or as I like to put it, an asshole or a doormat.  

(I became a doormat)

I am an empath/doormat, too!* No wonder I enjoy your posts so much. 

*I say, “Sorry!” about 30 times a day.

• Love 9
15 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

(I became a doormat)

I can't remember where I read or heard it, but someone recently described Hannah from Below Deck Med as an empath.

Edited by Jextella
On 9/1/2020 at 9:54 PM, Happy Camper said:

I really don't even know what to say about this ridiculousness.

food.jpg

Did you use your dad's contacts to build your brands and attempted brands?

Did you put your buddy's wife on your talk show to promote her cheesecake business?

Did your father leave you millions when he died?

Did you steal and total your mom's car and your dad's car then tantrum about it because they set boundaries?

Just. Questions. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
30 minutes ago, smeds said:

Hasn't Bernadette claimed Bethenny stole the skinnygirl margarita from her?

I mean Bethenny stated that her mom used to order the drink. Versions of it were around before B, she just marketed a version that could be sold in stores. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 9/15/2020 at 12:30 PM, smeds said:

Hasn't Bernadette claimed Bethenny stole the skinnygirl margarita from her?

Yes - her mother said she created the cocktail for Bethenny's godmother (who was overweight) back in the day.

Edited by film noire
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

When Bethenney came back after her marriage failed, she was so arrogant.  Heather never said anything better than that Bethenny thinks she is a know it all and I believe that was before the sale of the liquor brand.

She came out with this cocktail, that was targeted to a female market, at just the perfect time.  She also had plenty of followers from the show that bought the  product.  The fact that it is a low calorie cocktail, didn’t have that much to do with its success.  I can’t imagine the Skinny Girl liquor is doing all that well these days.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
59 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

When Bethenney came back after her marriage failed, she was so arrogant.  Heather never said anything better than that Bethenny thinks she is a know it all and I believe that was before the sale of the liquor brand.

No she sold it in 2011 when she was still “happily” married to Jason. 

I also disagree that the low cal angle had nothing to do with it’s success. At the time she sold marketing low cal alcoholic beverages was emerging as a huge trend and even included marketing that way to men.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5

Interestingly enough, more recent alcohol brand sales have far eclipsed SkinnyGirl, with Casamigos at 700M+ in 2017 (George and Rande) and more recently Aviation Gin at 600M+ (Ryan Reynolds).  With residuals on Casamigos, that deal has a value of up to 1B. What the what? Why so high? Is it the celebrity backing or the fact that both products were pure spirits as opposed to lower cost (per bottle) premixed beverages?

• Love 2
On 9/2/2020 at 4:35 AM, film noire said:

It's been abundantly clear that the only woman being uplifted in Bethenny's world and television offerings is Bethenny. She's announced:

1. Bethenny Frankel presents A Bethenny Frankel Joint: "Big Shot with Bethenny" A Cheater Brand Production--a show that sounds like The Apprentice, but sometimes she'll ask recruits to buy her tampons or walk and pick up after her dogs, so somehow less professional than The Apprentice; and

2. Judge Foodie where Bethenny gets to stand in judgement of everyone else's food issues and no one gets to tell her to shaddup!

I've also heard that there's an 8 episode limited time series that chronicles Bethenny's life since leaving RHONY, which sounds like HBO greenlit Bethenny Starting Over or Bethenny On Her Own. Bravo refused to give Bethenny those shows because they knew she NEEDS people to play off of to make her bearable.

On 9/17/2020 at 2:25 PM, RedDelicious said:

Interestingly enough, more recent alcohol brand sales have far eclipsed SkinnyGirl, with Casamigos at 700M+ in 2017 (George and Rande) and more recently Aviation Gin at 600M+ (Ryan Reynolds).  With residuals on Casamigos, that deal has a value of up to 1B. What the what? Why so high? Is it the celebrity backing or the fact that both products were pure spirits as opposed to lower cost (per bottle) premixed beverages?

Casamigos is $100 million for the tequila and $900 million for George Clooney, Rande Gerber, Cindy Crawford, and their celebrity friends to promote the brand for the next 30 years.

Aviation Gin is a tiny bit different because the brand has been around for a decent amount of time. Much like Skinnygirl, it was actually at the forefront of a movement in the spirits business. There has been a movement about Western gin or gins that's aren't as juniper forward as a traditional gin. There's also a movement about botanicals and infusions. It's a big enough trend that there are some vodka products on the market that are essentially a gin, but lacking juniper and some of the more typical anise flavors often found in gin. I'm sure Ryan Reynolds becoming a minority owner and getting involved in the marketing increased the value of the brand, but someone was bound to pay a decent chunk of money to purchase Aviation.

• Useful 11
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

There's also a movement about botanicals and infusions.

Very interesting, I have noticed that. It seems like half the field of popular drinks the last couple years are some sort of infusion or have some kind of natural flavor thing going on. I get it, I think it's pretty cool but I was never one to like flavor mixes. Strawberry OR Kiwi, not strawberry kiwi (so 90s anyway hehe). I like my alcohol plain and flavor infusionless. Just take me straight to Toon Town 😁

• Love 3