Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E12: Pack Your Bags And Get Out!

• Start Topic

Jac's house was on the market for one day in January.  Then it was delisted.  $2,850,000.  What was that all about?

It was all about Bravo asking her to be back on the show.  They get to keep the house now that the Bravo check is back.  It was probably just enough to buy some time.

• Love 2

Why was Bobby giving JoeGo mouth to mouth? Ok, now I really am starting to think Jim was crushing on Bobby and is a jellus hater of Nicole's. Weird behavior.

Real romantic talk about the food, Joe. Yeah, Teresa, being called c#nt was very romantic, wasn't it?

• Love 1

Ok, for once this clusterf#ck of a show has left me a little speechless.

1. Why would Jim and Amber think that they could possibly stay and enjoy the rest of the weekend after the bombs he dropped on everyone? Do they not understand that no one would want to go yachting with them after their despicable behavior?

2. Where in the hell are the Fraudices getting the money to go on a date night in the city? Oh yeah they have commited fraud and essentially stole millions of dollars from anyone they could bamboozle (I love this word and rarely have an opportunity to use it as I do not know many criminals)...Joe.."we have been 'working' so hard, we deserve a break...yeah if commiting fraud is work.

3. When and how did Joe Gorga become the voice of reason?

4. Why is Kathy still on this show? Why is Jacqueline talking about downsizing now? Sorry Jacs, too little to late.

5. How much longer do we have to be subjected to the twins? Seriously, these two have some serious issues, none of them remotely normal. Bobby can't commit...oh too bad, so sad. Rino screwed your mom, how does a rumor like this even start?

6. Dina grew a pair and kicked Jim and Amber out...to quote Melissa "thank you Jesus!".

7. I honestly do not want to hear anymore of these miscreants talk about their sex lives...to quote Teresa it makes me shkeeve to think about it. Blech.

8. Bobby and Joe having a bromance? Huh?

9. I still don't understand why people with so many skeletons put it all out there on national television? On what planet do they live on?

10. The words upstanding and honorable have totally different meanings in Jersey, in the dinky little town I live in you would be ostracized by EVERYONE for behaving so badly...ALL of them!

This whole episode has left me at a loss, I have never known anybody with this level of disfunction and vindictiveness, thank God. The remarkable thing is that they all have a whatareyagonnadoaboutit attitude.

The scene with Jim and Amber after the blow up was just bizarre, it was simultaneously disturbing and disgusting..."oh Jimmy, I know it was really their fault and you are such a misundersood person"...really Amber?

I just can't with this bunch of assholes...Amber, Jim, get your head out of your ass, it is not a hat!

I feel dumbstruck, I actually lost IQ points watching this. If I keep it up, by the time this season is over I will be riding the short bus.

On a totally unrelated note, Mr. Sunflowers bought me my first new appliance and installed it himself...the entire time asking me, What is wrong with these people? I just can't anymore with these people. I will keep updated through the forums, but I am done watching this stupid show.

Now that I have all of that off my chest, I have to bounce over to the Manzo with children thread to begin my Caroline rant, feel free to join me.

Edited because it was really late and I forgot how to spell.

Edited by sunflowers83823
  • Love 6

When Tre asked Milania, who was acting up, "Do you know where you'll go if you're not good?" I swear I thought Tre was going to say jail but she said boarding school.

I also would have loved if Milania had looked at her like she was crazy and said, "JAIL!!! Just like you, youoldtroll!"

Also would have loved if Milania had answered,"college?"

• Love 14

Something I caught that makes me wonder... in last week's thread, someone commented on the rumor that Bobby got with Nicole only after she was signed to the show (per Jim). Then in Dina's THs last night she kept making sly comments about Bobby, their relationship, and hoping he was with Nicole for the right reasons, and then said "I'm worried he just wanted to hang with the cool kids."  I assume she means them (ha) but it's a wink and nod at "be on Tee-Vee." Now I'm starting to believe there is some truth in that rumor.

I'm also thinking one of two things: this 15 year so-called friendship was fine until it was exposed to the harsh camera lights then fell apart as they jumped into the drama with both feet ... OR - given that Bobby seemingly targeted Nicole, they planned it all - get his good buddy on the show by getting with Nicole, then to keep him on, "blow their friendship up" on TeeVee for drama and job security. I'm thinking the latter seeing as that shit started on like, episode 2. Most people's friendships aren't destroyed until their sophomore season after a reunion and watching a season of their TH's against you. They came out the gate best friends one day, and fighting the next? Nuh uh.  Also gauging just how low the blows are with each of them, and quite honestly, there's nothing really vicious there at all. Bobby reveals why Jim doesn't want to go out with the boys (big deal, Jim says as much and more to the cameras so, GTFOH with not keeping his secret.) Jim claims he's banging some girl/has some pix. (Big deal, Bobby can clearly convince Nicole he's full of shit while using it as a plotline.) And he runs into the bathroom rather than fight with Jim. Mmmkay.

Also, he's part of the Bob Ciasulli car family? Get out. Being in NYC, I remember seeing those commercials for years.

Edited by SnarkKitty
  • Love 1

Add me to the list of those who think the Jim & Amber in bed afterwards was kind of creepy-weird. Someone mentioned them being like a bad teen movie with two 'misunderstood' creeps. That about sums it up for me. The more I think of their interactions and what assholes they are (Jim, especially), I'd say both get off on each other's "power". Amber likes Jim's catty ways and Jim chose body-builder Amber. I have no doubt Dina was right , and  also that BI was about Jim liking the strap on......

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 1

Tre and JoGui are so dumb. I'm sure the producers suggested the "date night in NYC". Of course it was a set up. At the time they filmed they had already pled guilty. The producers are there to incite drama. Joe and Tre partying it up in a fancy NYC hotel after pleading guilty was sure to cause outrage. That's the point And Joe and Tre are too stupid the recognize what the producers were doing and how it would make them look.  

As far as the Amber/Jim and Amber being unfairly treated, I'm sure Amber has watched every second of RHONJ before filming one scene. She knows that if the cameras roll, it might be on TV and it might be edited in a way that you didn't mean. And when she said that she heard that Nicole ruined a family, I knew it was going to blow up on her. She didn't start the rumor, but she repeated it on camera.And of course Mel has been in the game long enough to know exactly what to do to get the rumor out  there, stir up drama, and come out like she is an innocent party.  Was Amber attacked unfairly? For the most part yes. FF to the Rino/Santa rumor. At least she had the good sense not to repeat it on camera, but she told Tiny Jim, who stored that bit of info to use as ammo as needed. So when the shit hit the fan, Tiny Jim threw that bomb out there, which probably felt great at that moment,  but of course there was going to be fall out. Did Jim start the rumor? No. But since VG wasn't standing there, Jim gets to take the heat. I think Jim miscalculated. He wanted to make an impact with his and Amber's presence on the show. But things have escalated to the point that if there is a show next season (my guess is yes), that if the current cast is asked to return, it's going to either be the twins or Jim/Amber. My guess is that both won't be back, mainly because the twins and others probably won't want to film with Jim. If you start refusing to film with certain cast members, someone has to go. Just as Jill Z. and  Kim Z. 

I didn't catch the purse thing, but my guess is that during filming the house was wide open and there were people all over the house, perhaps a crew that they didn't know and they didn't want to leave their purses. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 4

What the frig?  I thought Jaq and Kathy were off the show.  Why am I still suffering watching them on my screen?  For cripes sake, the only storyline Jaq and Kathy had for the previous seasons was talking crap about Teresa and lo and behold that's all they have this season too.  Why are they back??!!??  I don't get it!

• Love 10

Teresa always seems so nervous  when Joe speaks. Could it be because she doesn't think he'll deliver his lines correctly? Or is it because she doesn't know what he's going to say? I'm going with the lines.

• Love 2
Moreover, Jim makes a comment to his bff Bobby of several years that he doesn't want to go to an outing b/c he doesn't want to be associated with Joe Giudice. Why? Because Jim is in the mortgage business and Joe is being indicted for Mortgage fraud. This is not a difficult concept to comprehend. It would appear hypocritical and amoral as we are judged by the company we keep. It would effect the perception of integrity of his business (this is not rocket science and everyone is in shock and awe that he could possibly feel this way. The women ask him about it after his wife had been attacked. He did not handle it well).  Bobby goes and tells all of the dudes that Jim doesn't want to be associated with Joe. Rino and the others don't want to be around Jim because of this. Bobby could have told them that Jim had prior engagement that day and couldn't make the outing. He didn't have to say the comment about Joe Giudice. Jim is obviously hurt and upset that his friend would do that to him.   Now he feels ostracized by the men of the group and the women are acting like his wife is some evil gossiper.  Bobby doesn't even want to be his friend anymore (b/c he chose tv and tv friends instead).

That really isn't how it went down, though. Bobby did not tell Joe Guidice that Jim didn't want to be associated with HIM, and he certainly didn't say anything about the fraud business. He played it off like Jim didn't want to come to the bowling event because BOTH Joes were going to be there and have been known to fight - which was another thing that Jim had said about them. Just my opinion, but I don't think a friend should be obligated to lie on your behalf. If Jim didn't want to go, HE could have called/texted/emailed and made an excuse. If he wanted to keep the drama out of it, HE could have sent word that he had a prior engagement. But he didn't. He told Bobby why he didn't want to go, but gave no further instructions. So Bobby, IMO, was trying to be a good friend AND not lie, by giving the fighting reason. 

It was JIM who outed the fact that he couldn't be around fraudsters (funny excuse, given he joined a show with them) at the first responder party. In a not-so-nice fashion as well - by yelling it at Joe Go and calling him names. Jim and Amber, IMO, both came to that party looking for drama. Amber didn't just politely ask the girls to step outside and talk. She did the whole flailing of her arm and yelling, "Alright, Outside! Let's go!" It seemed to me like she wanted to "take it outside", so to speak. And Jim....I get him being upset at the girls for going after his wife, but he jumped in head first and became nasty, confrontational, and patronizing to everybody there! 

Finally, I don't think Bobby didn't want to be friends with Jim anymore. When he came over to Amber and Jim's house, it seemed like HE was ready to talk about things and smooth them over, and Jim put a firm foot down - that they were "done". So yea, I just can't see Jim as the victim here. Or Amber. If they feel excluded, it's their own doing. 

• Love 5

I got to see a little of this episode before going to bed last night.

First, Jac:  she made the statement that she is going through some tough times.  Absolutely, I buy that.  Autism is not a walk in the park, nor is it short-term.  I see the expression on her husband's face when she is trying to interact with the son and he's just not in to it.  He's sitting there in the scene only because the producers asked him to.  I'm sure he loves his son, through and through, but it is tough when watching something like that.  And for Jac to write off Tre as, Tre is going through things too.  I'm sorry, but Tre's issues are entirely self-inflicted and will be over in a matter of a few years.  Jac's is a life sentence.  A little support for Jac might be nice.  Not gonna happen but might be nice.

Second:  the dinner out on the town for the two felons:  pretty glad this episode was broadcast after the sentence.  There's no way that wouldn't have added a few months to both their sentences.

I'm probably out of this program now, too.  What with the sentencing bringing the whole sad, sick situation with the two felons to a close, the consistent defense of these two in the storylines is just too hard to buy into.  The show is no longer relevant - get it off the air.

• Love 1

More Jacqueline = less me. I just can't with her. Add that to the horror that is Jim, and this show, which I've given up on any number of times, has lost me. This time it is for real. 

I'm about ready to give up on all the 'Housewives' except Orange County. The OC biotches can still make me chuckle or seethe with disgust....I like that.  New Jersey lost me long ago. If it wasn't only for the fact that I've been waiting for the 'Teresa gets her comeuppance moment' there's nothing in the franchise that carries any interest. If I want to see bad makeup, orange tans, and big mouths, all I have to do is wander around Walmart for an hour or so.

• Love 1

"In my view of life".....the world according Jim Douchechese.....

If this isn't scripted, or preplanned, there can be no words to describe what a disgusting person Jim Marchese is. 

And, yes, Amber, Theresa and Dina did know the rumor from Victoria Gotti, but none of them tried to tell TerESSa or Nicole, only Jim "who wants peace, but will wage war to get it" Marchese had the douchebaggery to repeat it!! 

TerESSa was correct when she said that Jim has a Napoleon complex...isn't that how he felt about things, too?? 

I have never disliked a Househusband as much as I dislike this man!!  He takes the award away from Slade, Simon, Jim Bellino, and even Vicki Gunvalson's Brooks!!!  What a disgusting human being!! 

And, he just considers saying all those vile things as "having fun with them"???  Does this man have ANY friends in real life?  How could he? 

I don't believe Jim has any friends currently under contract with him.

• Love 8

Just my opinion, but I don't think a friend should be obligated to lie on your behalf. If Jim didn't want to go, HE could have called/texted/emailed and made an excuse. If he wanted to keep the drama out of it, HE could have sent word that he had a prior engagement. But he didn't. He told Bobby why he didn't want to go, but gave no further instructions. So Bobby, IMO, was trying to be a good friend AND not lie, by giving the fighting reason. 

Look, Jim is an asshole...but let's be honest here.  Bobby is no saint for suddenly being the paragon of truth and telling everyone why he Jim didn't want to hang out with the Joe's.  He wasn't point blank asked, "So what did Jim have to say about Joe and Joe?"  he was asked why Jim didn't want to show up to the get together.  Bobby also could have side stepped the drama and showed some loyalty to his best friend of 15 years and gave some non-confrontational answer.  But he didn't.  As Melissa said last night...Bobby wants to be a part of the cool kids.  So he showed where his loyalty lies by throwing Jim under the bus the second he got the chance.  Bobby's a good friend?  My ass.  Bobby's a snake and a liar and a lightweight.  And the way he treats his girlfriend and his bullshit of singing at the top of his lungs last night was ridiculous.  

Jim and Amber are idiots....but so are all the people they're dealing with.  It's all so ridiculous and stupid I can't even wrap my head around it.  Nicole told Amber she did not blame her for what Jim had done but the minute she got the chance she started insulting them as if they were the same person and as if Amber was the one who had started shit.  She didn't.  In fact, she tried to shut it down.

And I swear to God with this "you didn't tell me about this rumor so you're an asshole and untrustworthy" bullshit Twin #1 or #2 (I can't tell them apart) has going on. Shut the fuck up with that noise. 

Ladies, you got pissed at Amber for repeating a rumor and now your pissed at everyone for NOT repeating one.  Pick one....you can't have it both ways.  

I hate everyone on this show equally.

• Love 5

Ok, for once this clusterf#ck of a show has left me a little speechless.

1. Why would Jim and Amber think that they could possibly stay and enjoy the rest of the weekend after the bombs he dropped on everyone? Do they not understand that no one would want to go yachting with them after their despicable behavior?

2. Where in the hell are the Fraudices getting the money to go on a date night in the city? Oh yeah they have commited fraud and essentially stole millions of dollars from anyone they could bamboozle (I love this word and rarely have an opportunity to use it as I do not know many criminals)...Joe.."we have been 'working' so hard, we deserve a break...yeah if commiting fraud is work.

3. When and how did Joe Gorga become the voice of reason?

4. Why is Kathy still on this show? Why is Jacqueline talking about downsizing now? Sorry Jacs, too little to late.

5. How much longer do we have to be subjected to the twins? Seriously, these two have some serious issues, none of them remotely normal. Bobby can't commit...oh too bad, so sad. Rino screwed your mom, how does a rumor like this even start?

6. Dina grew a pair and kicked Jim and Amber out...to quote Melissa "thank you Jesus!".

7. I honestly do not want to hear anymore of these miscreants talk about their sex lives...to quote Teresa it makes me shkeeve to think about it. Blech.

8. Bobby and Joe having a bromance? Huh?

9. I still don't understand why people with so many skeletons put it all out there on national television? On what planet do they live on?

10. The words upstanding and honorable have totally different meanings in Jersey, in the dinky little town I live in you would be ostracized be EVERYONE for behaving so badly...ALL of them!

This whole episode has left me at a loss, I have never known anybody with this level of disfunction and vindictiveness, thank God. The remarkable thing is that they all have a whatareyagonnadoaboutit attitude.

The scene with Jim and Amber after the blow up was just bizarre, it was simultaneously disturbing and disgusting..."oh Jimmy, I know it was really their fault and you are such a misundersood person"...really Amber?

I just can't with this bunch of assholes...Amber, Jim, get your head out of your ass, it is not a hat!

I feel dumbstruck, I actually lost IQ points watching this. If I keep it up, by the time this season is over I will be riding the short bus.

On a totally unrelated note, Mr. Sunflowers bought me my first new appliance and installed it himself...the entire time asking me, What is wrong with these people? I just can't anymore with these people. I will keep updated through the forums, but I am done watching tbia abitshow.

Now that I have all of that off my chest, I have to bounce over to the Manzo with children thread to begin my Caroline rant, feel free to join me.

(In a squeaky cry-voice) "I just want everything to be like it was, and that's the truth"  :(  Oh right, Teresa keep wishing for that.

Dear Andy Cohen - Not only did I stop the DVR from recording Manzo'd with Children, I made sure I changed the channel..  I will not watch it on the can.  I will not watch it with some spam.  I will not watch it on TV.  I will not watch, no not me.

I will not watch it with wine. I will not watch it anytime.
  • Love 15

The twins need to STFU.  No one was sitting around talking about your mom and Jim.  And Theresa just met you and really did not care about what Victoria Gotti told them. And Amber was probably still stinging from the beat down she got for repeating the other rumor she heard so she kept her mouth shut.  Now it was stupid of her to tell her dumbass husband but whatever.

So now the storylines are going to be that Theresa (basically the star of this show) is suppose to apologize to the twins (two big NOBODYS) for not telling them what she heard from VG?  What utter bullshit.  They both suck.  And Dina don't go all rouge on Theresa because of it.  I am sure the preview want us to think she does but I doubt it.  I don't know why Dina didn't just play dumb and forget she ever heard it. That seems more her speed if you ask me.  I smell producer interference.

And the scene with Amber and Jim in their room was totally weird.  Was she ON something?  I mean it was not a drunk Amber it seemed like a High Amber.  They are just too weird for me and I don't care about them at all.

And yeah um Bravo I am not stupid.  Attaching Carolyn's show to RHONJ to get me to watch was very telling.  Even Bravo thinks this show will bomb.  I don't care about Carolyn and her dumbass family.  Fuck them. They are nothing but a bunch of nasty talking losers.  I hit the delete button as soon as it came on.  Do you really think we will watch just because it was attached to RHONJ?  Sheesh you producers are idiots.  Good luck with next year's show since Theresa will be in the slammer.

Oh and before I forget, adding Chris, Jac and Kathy does nothing for the show but make me FF through their scenes.  Don't care don't want to watch.  And Jac you broke the trust with Theresa.  She made up with you and you are now an acquaintance but not a friend and never will be girlfriend.  You pissed that away when you sided with Caroline and tried ambushing your "best" friend.  Fuck you too.  And Chris it is not a grudge its called self preservation.  Theresa forgave your wife and moved on.  She will never trust your wife and Jac has no one to blame but her dumbass self. 

Ok I feel better now.

Why can they show more Rosie?

• Love 3
And Jac you broke the trust with Theresa.

Yeah.  Sometimes a friendship runs its course, and this seems to be what happened.  Friends don't betray each other in the ways that these two have done, with revealing secrets about each other at the reunions, etc.  Just shake hands and call it a day.

• Love 3

Yeah.  Sometimes a friendship runs its course, and this seems to be what happened.  Friends don't betray each other in the ways that these two have done, with revealing secrets about each other at the reunions, etc.  Just shake hands and call it a day.

They'd have to be idiots to trust one another after everything that's happened.

Oh, wait........

• Love 5

I don't believe Jim has any friends currently under contract with him.

Ha! He really is just a gross person. Twin 1 and 2 are both idiots, Rino is annoying and gross, Bobby is a coward and there's nothing charming about him. But the way Jim talks, even (or especially) in his talking heads makes my skin crawl. I could like Amber, she's kind of ditzy and she's of course a famewhore if she's on this show. But she tries to have some charm. Jim is everything I hate in a man. That scene on the bed...just yuck. Though Amber does have a killer bod. 

I know she's boring, but I like Dinah. I don't need that much drama. I like her boring scenes, looking pretty, talking about her boring life. 

• Love 3

After watching the Marcheses last night I think they need to realize Amber's acting classes did not pay off.  It was interesting seeing a group of newbies flail their way through the inevitable blow up.  Jim just needs to understand, this isn't an elimination show-where someone goes home each week-well I guess that is not true as they were asked to pack their bags and go. I get that Jim thought what made for great TV was him to have a huge, "I'm done." falling out with a decade long friend.  The problem is we as viewers saw very little of their friendship before the lid was put on it.  Egos being what they are, a wealthy single man need not do the major sucking up to a Jim.  He quickly switched over to the hey-I am still one of the RH love interest.

Bobby reminded me of the Vanderpump/Todds when things got rough he got out of the camera's way. I find it laughable Dina chewed Bobby out when her real life husband would not even agreed to be filmed. Rookie move on Bobby's part but probably saved himself further attacks.

I guess the producers will have to keep Amber and Jim in the picture and so Amber will go back to reality star rehab with Teresa.  It is an interesting way to handle it-send her to the felon who can then look a little bit better for a few minutes while proclaiming how she doesn't have time to clean up the rumors she put in flue.   Maybe Jim can bring a dead pig in around the children again just to lighten things up. 

Jacqueline keeps up the Teresa drama-her husband said it best-Teresa holds a grudge to her grave.  I don't think there are many more times the viewers can be subjected to the reading of Jacqueline's texts.  It is  almost as interesting as hearing about Teresa's legal woes, attorneys fees and how much she loves her family. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

Ambah, Ambah, Ambah!  Who in the hell is doing her makeup for her TH's?  All that crap around her eyes is so distracting that I can't concentrate on what she's saying.  First there was Tamra on RHOC with that white lining on her eyes and now we have Ambah with the same shit.

Watching Jac/Kathy and Jac/Chris talking about Teresa made me wish I had taped the show just so I could FF through them.  Way to go, Bravo, bring back those jackholes so they can continue with the same conversations they were having two years ago.  Get over it already, people! 

I lost a few brain cells by watching the Manzo debacle, but will never torture myself like that again.  What a bunch of pathetic, boring assholes.  I have no desire to watch Caroline on her weight loss journey, her two buffoon sons being, well, buffoons, or the BLK water bottles prominently displayed on the counter.  And, lucky us, we get to see Jac in both RHNJ and the Manzo show.  The girl is now doing double duty.  I'm still looking for the fun, crazy Jac that both Kathy and Caroline rave about. 

• Love 2

Did you know Ambah smoked A CIGARETTE? She hasn't smoked A CIGARETTE since she's had THE CANCER!

I was just about to post the same thing! You know just in case somebody missed it the 5 times she said it! LoL!

I also do not get why the twins seem to blame EVERYONE for these "rumors".  AFAIC, they have themselves to blame.  First of all, who gives a shit about what Amber said to Melissa, why did they react so immaturely at the first responders party?  And THEN, Nicole expected Amber to apologize to her - what the...?  Seriously?  (No, I am not a Marchese fan, just sayin'.)  Um, how about Nicole apologizing to Amber??  You never assault someone EVER, and since they did, well...not surprizing then that Jim would get them back the way he did.  Not condoning it, but can't feel sorry for them either.  And now they are so "hurt" - really???

OT:  The one thing I do have to give the twns is that I do love the way they dress.

Ok, anyway, back to this episode, not only did Amber seem like she was ON something in the bedroom, but the way Jim acted - when obviously drunk - almost makes me think that he has some sort of chemical imbalance?  Not being funny, but he certainly got very obnoxious and wierd all of a sudden.

I know it was last week's episode but it was kinda funny when Melissa goes "this guy's fcked up".  LOL.

I turned the damn tv the second the Manzos came on.  No thanks.

Did you know Ambah smoked A CIGARETTE? She hasn't smoked A CIGARETTE since she's had THE CANCER!

It was fake, fake, fake psycho drama to get sympathy from the women. Look at her behavior with THE CU#T in the bedroom, they were gleefully getting off on the havoc THEY created.

Hey Amber,

If you are going to smoke please chain smoke 4 packs a day, and make sure they are unfiltered Camels.... also inhale deeply.

• Love 5

This whole Ter-EH-sa and Nicole nonsense with the alleged infidelities of their husband and boyfriend, respectively, is just noise to me. I can't tell the two apart (same weathered faces, grizzled bodies with balloons attached, and irritating voices) so I can't tell which one is bitching about what at any given time. As a result, their story lines just don't resonate with me much, if at all. And as a further result, I'm losing interest in this season altogether. Call me crazy, but I'd take the original cast again in a hearbeat.

• Love 6

Candy Moocher -- They scheduled RHONJ for two hours but put two 1/2 hour episodes of Manzo'd with Children in the 9-10pm slot.  I guess to trick people's DVRs into recording it.

Wow, because they really think their viewers are so stupid we don't know how to delete a recorded program? Yeah probably. I have often said that someone would have to pay me to sit through an episode of "Don't Be Tardy",  but I could not even be paid to watch anything Manzo. I sincerely hope it is a giant BOMB.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 1

The scene with Amber and Jim in the bedroom gave me the creeps. The way she kind of slapped him, then stroked his face and kissed him. It seemed like there was violence, tension, or something ugly simmering just below the surface. I couldn't put my finger on it but I was disturbed.  

Beyond that, I cannot understand the reactions of any of these people, save for Melissa and Joey.  Bobby running upstairs to hide in the bathroom, then walking out later to say a few words, and then walk right back upstairs. It was so strange to me. Then when Jim screamed out the part about Rino fucking his MIL, Teresa just walked around and around with her water bottle. I would have been so pissed, but she just looked stunned. I never get when people say that there is no reason for a person to get mad at someone if the venom they are spewing is a lie. I would get much more pissed if the thing being tossed about was a lie vs. being the truth. She looked like a war victim.  She certainly didn't look like someone who was just hearing this for the first time. She looked like someone who couldn't believe she was hearing it now with cameras rolling. And the way that Nicole was watching her the whole time. She had the look of someone who had maybe wondered about something and was putting it all together.  Then of course you have Dina crying, which might be the strangest thing of all.

Maybe it is the way they are editing this all, because none of it really makes much sense to me. 

And no, I don't want to watch the Manzo clan. I actually like Caroline, but can't with her kids. The only thing that seeing the brief part of her show that resonated with me is that I wish she was back on the NJ show. I would love to see how she reacted and what she would say to these fools. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 5

"Dear Andy Cohen - Not only did I stop the DVR from recording Manzo'd with Children, I made sure I changed the channel..  I will not watch it on the can.  I will not watch it with some spam.  I will not watch it on TV.  I will not watch, no not me."

I second, third and fourth that! Did the same thing. 

• Love 8

Ambah, Ambah, Ambah!  Who in the hell is doing her makeup for her TH's?  All that crap around her eyes is so distracting that I can't concentrate on what she's saying.  First there was Tamra on RHOC with that white lining on her eyes and now we have Ambah with the same shit.

OMG her makeup is horrendous but then again they all look like they have been in a bar fight & lost.

The new cast is awful. The twins are looking like Madonna & her over muscular yet aged body. Looks vomit worthy. 

They are all trying so hard to be relevant so they can get screen time. Yawn fest.

• Love 3

Teresa always seems so nervous  when Joe speaks. Could it be because she doesn't think he'll deliver his lines correctly? Or is it because she doesn't know what he's going to say? I'm going with the l

Juicy has no filters on his speech and even Teresa is smart enough to see that. Juicy is so arrogant that he feels he can just come right out and say 'whateverdafug' he feels like saying.

• Love 2

The water in that hot tub on the yacht was cloudy and gray. Like Dina, I don't do public hot tubs but if I did, the biofilm and bacteria in that tub was screaming loud enough to keep anyone with any sense away.  And then add a couple Gorgas and their poison?  No thank you. 

• Love 4

The scene with Amber and Jim in the bedroom gave me the creeps. The way she kind of slapped him, then stroked his face and kissed him. It seemed like there was violence, tension, or something ugly simmering just below the surface. I couldn't put my finger on it but I was disturbed.  

Beyond that, I cannot understand the reactions of any of these people, save for Melissa and Joey.  Bobby running upstairs to hide in the bathroom, then walking out later to say a few words, and then walk right back upstairs. It was so strange to me. Then when Jim screamed out the part about Rino fucking his MIL, Teresa just walked around and around with her water bottle. I would have been so pissed, but she just looked stunned. I never get when people say that there is no reason for a person to get mad at someone if the venom they are spewing is a lie. I would get much more pissed if the thing being tossed about was a lie vs. being the truth. She looked like a war victim.  She certainly didn't look like someone who was just hearing this for the first time. She looked like someone who couldn't believe she was hearing it now with cameras rolling. And the way that Nicole was watching her the whole time. She had the look of someone who had maybe wondered about something and was putting it all together.  Then of course you have Dina crying, which might be the strangest thing of all.

Maybe it is the way they are editing this all, because none of it really makes much sense to me. 

And no, I don't want to watch the Manzo clan. I actually like Caroline, but can't with her kids. The only thing that seeing the brief part of her show that resonated with me is that I wish she was back on the NJ show. I would love to see how she reacted and what she would say to these fools. 

Cuz that's where the party favors were?

Edited by TV Diva Queen

I just don't get why they felt the need to bring back the Laurita clan at all. Don't get me wrong, I do feel bad for what they have to go through with Nicholas, and I do think that in its own way it does help raise autism awareness. But they spent this entire last episode in their scenes talking about how the Giudices have ignored their texts. Jacqueline, if your entire existence on this show is based upon your relationship with Teresa, maybe you need to reevaluate whether or not you belong on TV. Because I'm over it already.

• Love 3

When Tre asked Milania, who was acting up, "Do you know where you'll go if you're not good?" I swear I thought Tre was going to say jail but she said boarding school.

I assumed "boarding school" is a euphemism for the foster care system, just like "college" equals prison.  So when the folks are at "college", Milania can go to "boarding school".  Of course, since we now know that Tre and Joe won't be at college at the same time, the girls should be able to stay with a parent.  Given Joe's love of wine, however, he'd better get some help with them or he may be seeing state college for child endangerment before he goes to federal college for fraud.  

The water in that hot tub on the yacht was cloudy and gray. Like Dina, I don't do public hot tubs but if I did, the biofilm and bacteria in that tub was screaming loud enough to keep anyone with any sense away.  And then add a couple Gorgas and their poison?  No thank you. 

Hey now, Joe told us he had already released his poison.  Although the way he and Bobby were frolicking with the mounting in the water and the mouth-to-mouth on shore, I'm pretty sure he was building up a whole new supply.  

I have now made myself nauseous.  I'll let myself out . . . . .  

• Love 4

"Dear Andy Cohen - Not only did I stop the DVR from recording Manzo'd with Children, I made sure I changed the channel..  I will not watch it on the can.  I will not watch it with some spam.  I will not watch it on TV.  I will not watch, no not me."

I second, third and fourth that! Did the same thing. 

Haha, I was (pleasantly) surprised on FB that the majority of comments under Andy's post about Manzo'd were extremely negative. "boring" "who cares" "Caroline sucks"  "the kids are all in their late 20's" "stop the shady lineup for DVR programs" etc  LOL!

• Love 3

We should have played the drinking game with:

-- we are down-sizing

-- we have decided to live within our means (yeah, right)

--we stay home for date night

-- Per Tre "we are cutting back A LITTLE"

-- and my favorite Tre-ism "we are working really hard to keep this family on a float"

OK, we get it. It doesn't need to be said each episode.

I loved when Tre said "you didn't go nuts" to Joe after he told her about staying at the hotel. Like it really mattered at this point. And what's with Juicy telling the girls they are spending the night with No no & saying to Tre something like "they can stay with my mother or your mother, whatever". It came across that he hadn't even asked the grandmas yet. He acted like they were dropping off a book instead of 4 girls spending the night. Wonder if it was a school night because then Grandma would have to get them to school in the morning.

Add me to the list about these franchises staying "on a float". Almost every possible scenario has been depicted & we're tired of marriage problems and renewals, fertility/health issues, house building & now downsizing, etc. I do like the Melbourne Housewives mainly because of their accents.

I agree with the other posters, the scene in the bedroom with Amber and Jim was really odd, she was so mad and upset then the weird awkward kiss...hard to watch.

It seems that this franchise is really reaching when it comes to story lines, the twins are not that exciting and frankly I can not tell which is which and I am ok with that.  The guys always seem to have a good time no matter what, the drama doesn't seem to really affect them, they just drink, jump off of boats and faux hump each other, kinda funny that their wives are always doing the heavy lifting. 

Did Amber and Jim think they were going to be welcome in that house after all the crap they pulled the previous night?  I think they were going to stay for camera time and to see if they could get everyone going again.  Dina did the right thing by asking them to leave even in the real world it was right.

And what was that horrible two piece gold and black hooker like outfit Twin 1 (or was it 2) was wearing?  Maybe she was the hooker Bobby was boinking! LOL.

• Love 1

Hey Teresa, when you owe $13+ million, you should do way more than "cut back a little."  And SMFH, a dinner and stay at the Ritz Carlton = cutting back to these two frauds?  SMFH.  They should have received maximum sentences.

Imagine Jim and Brandi as a couple...the toxicity would be off the charts.

Edited by Brooke0707
  • Love 1

I just don't get why they felt the need to bring back the Laurita clan at all. Don't get me wrong, I do feel bad for what they have to go through with Nicholas, and I do think that in its own way it does help raise autism awareness. But they spent this entire last episode in their scenes talking about how the Giudices have ignored their texts

I think you forget the bit for the future trial : they live within their means ! They do date night home and cook their own food ! They are so wonderful supporting parents to an autistic child and in love they could live in a dump as long as they have each other your Honor ! 

• Love 7

Laugh of the night for me: Kathy and Jac eating their store bought salads in Jac's outdated kitchen while Kathy dispenses her advice on how to keep the love alive and the marriage exciting. These two act like they hardly know each other!  

• Love 3

I wonder what it will take for Andy to stop trying to make the Manzos happen.  They already gave them a failed show!

I think the bromance is a direct result of producer notes - "Gosh, boys, this is a heavy season - we need some good old fashioned Joe Gorga FUN!  Be FUN, boys!"

I agree with the other posters, the scene in the bedroom with Amber and Jim was really odd, she was so mad and upset then the weird awkward kiss...hard to watch.

It played to me like it was the fifth time they had performed the scene, and they were both tired.

I'm sorry to say I pretty much believe the Rino/Santa thing.    The twins' reactions were more reflective of an ugly bit of truth being revealed than a disgusting slur being bandied about.    Picture their reaction when one of them supposedly broke up a home - compare and contrast.  THAT was righteous indignation.  Way over the top, but that was the kind of reaction I would have expected to this "revelation" had it been complete nonsense.  "WTF did you just say about my mother?!"  "WTF did you just say about my husband?!"  Whichever one is married to Rino was already rolling with "yeah, whatever, he dated a stripper" - but the mom accusation knocked her out cold.  

I'm not saying EVERYBODY would have that reaction - lots of people turn ice cold when furious (I'm one), but the cast members of RHONJ have gone into homicidal rages over many lesser accusations and slurs.  

Add onto it Rino's repetition of the same word over and over to describe it.  A word I can't remember but which doesn't sound like the kind of word he would use naturally.  Malarky?  Everybody was on the same page, ready to drop it the first disavowal he gave - instead he kept saying "that's such _____"  over and over and over and over.  

He was more passionate about defending his good friend Joe Giudice in previous episodes than he was in defending his mother in law/wife.  I would have expected, at the very least "That cockaroach has the bawls to say that garbage about my wife's mother?!"

Instead it was some rehearsed line that was the equivalent of Joe G's "whaddayagonnadofuggedaboutit" only with less conviction.  

Edited by kassa
  • Love 4