Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E12: Pack Your Bags And Get Out!

• Start Topic

That scene with Amber and Napolean in the bedroom on the bed was so weird. She was grabbing at his face, play slapping him and they were both trying hard not to laugh but they couldn't help themselves. Was she supposed to be pissed at him or not? WTF?

Amber appeared to not only be severely intoxicated but on some sort of mind-altering substance, although I'm not sure which one.

I was really irked by the Fraudices' date night at the Ritz-Carlton. These are tax evaders who are dining at everyone else's expense.

I may be the only one, but I think Jim has a crush on Bobby, who has the hots for Joe Gorga.

• Love 4

Ugh, I hadn't even thought of the Manzo'ed show. I think you are right, we are in for a double dose of Manzo, masquerading as RH. We are being Vanderpumped! I need to check what is on PBS. There's always Sunday Night Football, which would make my husband happy. 

I really have very little to add, but I had to quote this because Ptv would only let me "like" it once. I just can't with these nitwits. Andy (or whomever at Bravo) sure keeps trying to make these useless clods 'stars.'

All of your failing to thrive, useless spawn are back living under your roof and pushing thirty, Caroline? You must be so proud. I'd rather slide nude down a 50 foot razor blade into a pool of alcohol than watch these apes.

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 8

I like Jim.  I like that he enjoys stunning people and crippling them with merely words.  There are few people in that room that are actually intelligent--and he leads the pack.  His choice of timing on when and how (cocked back in a chair) about the Rino and MIL relationship?  Awesome. And wicked wicked smart. 

Dina seems like she has some common sense and Amber's smarts get cloked by bad make up, bad hair extensions and bad acting. Bobby is a boob.  He is either getting taken for a ride by the more sluttily-dressed twin, or taking her for a ride. But they don't really seem to care for each other. 

The twins are both nitwits.  The Gorga's will be the next to do some time in the pen.  No way in hell that dancing monkey was able to afford that lifestyle on his own merit and efforts. No. Way. In. Hell. 

And I find it funny as all hell that we (the viewers) were never told why the songbird Melissa stopped following her singing, and I say this jokingly, "career". The min that she saw that she would actually have to work for what she wanted--she's out. Sure, she's pretty. Sure she can sing.  But you have to have a work ethic and all she wants is fame and fortune with no drive. It doesn't work like that. At least not for the long run. 

• Love 4

I'm also thinking one of two things: this 15 year so-called friendship was fine until it was exposed to the harsh camera lights then fell apart as they jumped into the drama with both feet ... OR - given that Bobby seemingly targeted Nicole, they planned it all - get his good buddy on the show by getting with Nicole, then to keep him on, "blow their friendship up" on TeeVee for drama and job security. I'm thinking the latter seeing as that shit started on like, episode 2. Most people's friendships aren't destroyed until their sophomore season after a reunion and watching a season of their TH's against you. They came out the gate best friends one day, and fighting the next? Nuh uh.  Also gauging just how low the blows are with each of them, and quite honestly, there's nothing really vicious there at all. Bobby reveals why Jim doesn't want to go out with the boys (big deal, Jim says as much and more to the cameras so, GTFOH with not keeping his secret.) Jim claims he's banging some girl/has some pix. (Big deal, Bobby can clearly convince Nicole he's full of shit while using it as a plotline.) And he runs into the bathroom rather than fight with Jim. Mmmkay.

Or scenario #3: Jim and Bobby are on-and-off again lovers. Jim is the "girl" Bobby was banging back in his condo, and seeing Nicole prattle on about marriage put Jim in such a jealous rage that he's acting out like a vindictive ex-lover. Makes sense in my head.

Anyone else scoff when Teresa said she'd send Milania to boarding school if she didn't behave? I was like, "Bitch! You can't even afford public school taxes!"

• Love 7

Laugh of the night for me: Kathy and Jac eating their store bought salads in Jac's outdated kitchen while Kathy dispenses her advice on how to keep the love alive and the marriage exciting. These two act like they hardly know each other!  

I know! hahahaha! This was so sad (and funny!) to me. I didn't even get to the part where they started talking--I mean, I saw boring-ass---struggling for any amount of airtime she can get--Kathy come lumbering in with those stupid, sad salads (sans cannolis!), and I switched to the Food Network. These two are definitely the cure for insomnia. And yes, they look like a couple of complete strangers exchanging niceties while pretending to have a close, personal relationship. Lord, these are a couple of thirsty hags.

• Love 5

I know! hahahaha! This was so sad (and funny!) to me. I didn't even get to the part where they started talking--I mean, I saw boring-ass---struggling for any amount of airtime she can get--Kathy come lumbering in with those stupid, sad salads (sans cannolis!), and I switched to the Food Network. These two are definitely the cure for insomnia. And yes, they look like a couple of complete strangers exchanging niceties while pretending to have a close, personal relationship. Lord, these are a couple of thirsty hags.

You missed out. They were both so desperate for airtime that they were talking over one another all throughout that awkwardly staged lunch. Kathy even cut Jaq off at one point with a mouthful of spinach just so she could chime in and have the camera refocus on her. Sad thing is I used to like both of these women once upon a time.

Edited by Rahul
  • Love 3
I like Jim.

I would maybe like Jim if he had an ounce of credibility. If he's not a pretend lawyer working on a pretend case, he's off being a bigot on twitter and continuing the facade that is his tiny little life. If he actually blew the whistle on his former employer for doing wrong instead of participating, knowingly, in the scam and turning rat because he wasn't promoted, maybe I'd give him and his dumb twunt of a wife a chance. 

ETA: Wait, I forgot, in his other spare time he was off cutting and pasting signatures, only to be popped by the Secret Service.  ~slow clap~

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 12

Laugh of the night for me: Kathy and Jac eating their store bought salads in Jac's outdated kitchen while Kathy dispenses her advice on how to keep the love alive and the marriage exciting. These two act like they hardly know each other!

Considering Kathy likes to portray herself as such a wonderful cook I wonder why she didn't prepare a lunch for her and Jac at home and bring it over. She certainly has no problem schlepping her canollis everywhere she goes.

I noticed when Amber was crying to Jim about how badly things turned out on the trip she said it was supposed to a fun time, be a trip to celebrate her good test results being cancer free. Wasn't this trip originally supposed to be a "support Tre in her time of need" friendship trip with the women? I guess Amber couldn't resist making it once again all about her and The Cancer.

• Love 7
Considering Kathy likes to portray herself as such a wonderful cook I wonder why she didn't prepare a lunch for her and Jac at home and bring it over.

It would have been a lunch of strufoli, pizzelle, and cannoli, since I think those are Kathy's only forte`. Ok, ok, I am sure she can cook a basic meal or make a sandwich ;-) but Kathy= cannoli! Don't forget!

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 1

Look, Jim is an asshole...but let's be honest here.  Bobby is no saint for suddenly being the paragon of truth and telling everyone why he Jim didn't want to hang out with the Joe's.  He wasn't point blank asked, "So what did Jim have to say about Joe and Joe?"  he was asked why Jim didn't want to show up to the get together.  Bobby also could have side stepped the drama and showed some loyalty to his best friend of 15 years and gave some non-confrontational answer.  But he didn't.  As Melissa said last night...Bobby wants to be a part of the cool kids.  So he showed where his loyalty lies by throwing Jim under the bus the second he got the chance.  Bobby's a good friend?  My ass.  Bobby's a snake and a liar and a lightweight.  And the way he treats his girlfriend and his bullshit of singing at the top of his lungs last night was ridiculous.

I think Bobby is a major asshole who is using the twin { whichever one is it} to be on the show.  And the twin is stupid and desperate enough to go along because Bobby comes from a very rich family an she's hoping to marry into it. i think the gossip about about Rino and Santa is true.  I think Bobby and Rino are just as bitchy and obnoxious as Jim.

eta: never mind, even I have  some standards.

Edited by One More Time
  • Love 5

Kathy really shouldn't hand out marriage advice.  She's married to Richie.   Yes, Richie, a mouth-breathing neanderthal with no class, no sense of what is appropriate, and a puerile sense of humor who will happily parade his boner around family and friends.  I really don't think anyone wants to know how to keep Richie happy. I'm pretty sure with a couple of fart jokes and some cheap wine Richie is all set.   

Amber appeared to not only be severely intoxicated but on some sort of mind-altering substance, although I'm not sure which one.

With her clown makeup slowly dissolving, it's so hard to tell.  

• Love 10

With her clown makeup slowly dissolving, it's so hard to tell.

Tears Of A Clown.
  • Love 7
Laugh of the night for me: Kathy and Jac eating their store bought salads in Jac's outdated kitchen while Kathy dispenses her advice on how to keep the love alive and the marriage exciting.

What kills me is that Kathy credits Rich's humor for keeping her going all these years. With his perverted jokes, that would be the first thing to send me running for the door. If anything, I'd expect it to be an annoying trait that she tolerates.....but she actually ENJOYS it???

I like Jim.  I like that he enjoys stunning people and crippling them with merely words.  There are few people in that room that are actually intelligent--and he leads the pack.

Have you read his tweets? I don't think he is any smarter than the rest of them, he just likes to act like he is.

• Love 6
I assumed "boarding school" is a euphemism for the foster care system, just like "college" equals prison.

Did someone on this show say "college" for "prison"? I know "going away" has been discussed but I don't recall the "college" one.

• Love 1

It looked as though Jac was way more into her salad than anything Kathy had to say. I've had awkward lunches like that. Mainly with coworkers who feel the need to make mindless conversation between bites cos they can't stand the silence. And it's always people you have no common ground with so it's even more awkward cos you end up talking about mindless shit like the weather. That's how I see Kathy and Jac's friendship. Awkward.

• Love 2

Have you read his tweets? I don't think he is any smarter than the rest of them, he just likes to act like he is.

Yes Jim is a moron. He's one of those people who thinks that by attacking everyone else's intelligence he can sneak by without people figuring out he's actually very stupid. He's malicious and petty but that's hardly the same thing as intelligent. All of these people are relatively dumb but at least the rest don't put on the front Napolean does.

Or scenario #3: Jim and Bobby are on-and-off again lovers. Jim is the "girl" Bobby was banging back in his condo, and seeing Nicole prattle on about marriage put Jim in such a jealous rage that he's acting out like a vindictive ex-lover. Makes sense in my head

You just made the show so much more interesting! Edited by racked
  • Love 7

"Again, I just feel like I got the shit end of the stick." - Amber

Yeah, it's called your husband.

Every single thing I ever need to know about those two comes down to how Amber was holding her fork while eating her eggs. Like an uneducated, uncultured pig.

For me, the way people handle their utensils speaks volumes about their character and consideration. My stepson handles chopsticks with more grace and he doesn't pretend to be of a certain stature.

• Love 7

How many more episodes are they showing? I just don't see the point in showing more episodes now that we all know what the fallout is.

I always thought Dina was borderline pretty. She has the facial structure of a lizard this season, imo.

Twins 1 and 2, I know their names, I just don't know which is which. They remind me of season 1 Teresa with a bubbly, slightly ditzy appeal. That being said, I find women nearing their 50s, yet still doing baby voices quite annoying. And why does the one's implants sit 12" apart. Strange.

• Love 3

I like Jim.  I like that he enjoys stunning people and crippling them with merely words.  There are few people in that room that are actually intelligent--and he leads the pack.  His choice of timing on when and how (cocked back in a chair) about the Rino and MIL relationship?  Awesome. And wicked wicked smart. 

...I agree.  I haven't "liked" a NJ cast member since Danielle got the boot.  And now that I say that...I wonder if Jim is gunning for a Danielle type role...

• Love 2

I always thought Dina was borderline pretty. She has the facial structure of a lizard this season, imo.

I think Dina looked gorgeous at the house when all hell broke loose over someone allegedly boning someone else's mother.  Very little make-up. But in her talking heads, with all the contouring and eyeliner, she does look lizard like.  Same with the twin who's married to Rino - at home and when she took him for his scope she 

s wearing very little and she looked pretty.  Someone posted a pic of Ramona on the NYC thread recently and she's wearing very little make-up, too.  She looks fresher - tired around the edges - but better, imo.

Now Jac should take a lesson from these women and know that when a woman reaches a certain age, sometimes less is more.  Check out the contouring down the sides of her nose in her talking heads.  It's like she used brown magic marker.  Then used a black sharpie to line all.the.way.around.her.eyes.  Very few women can pull that off and Jac ain't one of 'em.

• Love 2

White eyeliner. White. Eyeliner. WHITE EYELINER. Simply the best thing to happen to RHONJ. I don't know who or what is "helping " the ladies with their makeup this season, but I will never not admire the subtle and elegant aging Vegas showgirl/human anime look that our girls, especially Amber, are sporting.

• Love 5

I think Dina usually looks MUCH better in the actual scenes vs. The THs. Melissa has some awful THs looks over the years too (but I maintain season 3 natural-ish Melissa was much prettier than she's become.) Does anyone know how make up works day-to-day filming? Are different people used/do the girls have more say?

Is it possible Rich Wakilie found Jim to be on the show to make people appreciate him? There aren't harsh enough words to describe that guy.

The fact that it seems we've reached Joe Gorga: [/The Soup]Unlikely Voice Of Reason [/The Soup], is terrifying.

• Love 2

I like to think of it as Joe Gorga:  Lesser Degree of Idiocy.  He's still not really a voice of reasons but compared to the decisions being made by the brain trust he is associating with, he suddenly seems to know what he's saying, even when  it's just "Your mouth!"  Then again, that might also be what he was saying to Bobby when they were cavorting in the sand.  

I was talking to a friend about ways to look more youthful - my work attire reads older and more staid.  She took it to mean I wanted to look younger and suggested white eyeliner on the inside corners of my eyes.  Gave me flashbacks to the housewives.  No, just no.

Which leads me to one moment of enjoyment in the episode, Mel saying "No!  No!  No!" to little Jim like she was scolding a dog that was peeing on the carpet.  Given the speculation about his strap on pleasures and the way Amber was jokingly slapping him, I think he may have enjoyed the scolding a bit too much.  

• Love 1

Where did Amber get the cigarette? If she doesn't smoke she wouldn't be carrying them in her purse and I didn't think the other cast members smoked, exception being the guys and cigars. The twins do look like smokers though, maybe she got it from one of them? I'm not buying the whole Amber "I"m so upset I have to smoke a cigarette. I haven't smoked since I've had The Cancer!" (Yet ANOTHER way to remind us, just in case we forgot, that she had The Cancer). She's either been smoking all along or planned out this little scene and had a ciggy at the ready in her purse and "fake smoked" on camera. If she hadn't been smoking for awhile she would have gotten sick from that cigarette. I used to smoke, quit for several years, then one night when with a smoker friend I bummed a smoke from her. I got three drags in and was dizzy, nauseaous, and threw up. No way she wouldn't have turned green and been sick as hell if she hadn't had a smoke in 5 years.

As an ex-smoker I was wondering too. I'm pretty sure it must have been one of the twins. I vaguely remember thinking "oh, that's where she got the cig," & I think I even saw a twin with a cigarette in her mouth striding through the living room.

I imagine also that Jim, Bobby, at least some of the others smoke- maybe even Dina. With even one smoker and a couple of ex smokers, I think there'd be cigarettes all over the place to bum. Plus there's the bravo staff crew etc some of whom might smoke, and anyone of whom would probably be glad to donate a cig, the payback being Amber (btw did you know she had the cancer) lighting up on screen.

Edited by nyxy

Tre and JoGui are so dumb. I'm sure the producers suggested the "date night in NYC". Of course it was a set up. At the time they filmed they had already pled guilty. The producers are there to incite drama. Joe and Tre partying it up in a fancy NYC hotel after pleading guilty was sure to cause outrage. That's the point And Joe and Tre are too stupid the recognize what the producers were doing and how it would make them look.

I completely agree it's likely to be producer-inspired. And it's certainly possible they were too dumb to refuse, but far more likely imo that they couldn't refuse seeing how desperately they need the paycheck. They had to go along.  Bravo almost always has had the upper hand and leverage, IMO, and never more so than now. 

• Love 1

Are you telling me Amber had the cancer and she smoked?  No really, she had the cancer and she smoked a cigarette.  She smoked a cigarette even though she had the cancer.  She had The Cancer and now she smoked a cigarette.  After she had the cancer she smoked.  She smoked a cigarette and she had the cancer.  Oh my god, Amber had the cancer and she smoked!   Sorry, just trying to see if I could type this as many times as she said it in just a few minutes.  Can't do it.  Got a cramp trying to keep going.  After all, Amber having the cancer smoking a cigarette is so important, I hope this was featured on the evening news.  

Edited by Muffyn
  • Love 11

Re: white eyeliner

It makes small eyes appear larger. Maybe it doesn't look good on everyone though.

From watching makeup artists it seems the "new trick" is nude/flesh colored pencil for that. I've never noticed white pencil looking so obvious outside of this show, though. I think the combo of the mega-tans and the makeup guns set to Clown just make it worse. 

Speaking of Clown....no white liner here....but who told her this makeup looked good? yikes. Bozo  and Binky 

• Love 3

Whichever twin works as some kind of travel agent definitely smokes. I remember her "going out for a cigarette" after that nonsense scene in her office. Her pop also mentioned stepping outside to smoke in one scene. As a former smoker who still gets a little triggered by people doing it on teevee, I notice these stupid things.

So Amber smoked a cigarette even though she had The Cancer????

Whichever twin works as some kind of travel agent definitely smokes. I remember her "going out for a cigarette" after that nonsense scene in her office. Her pop also mentioned stepping outside to smoke in one scene. As a former smoker who still gets a little triggered by people doing it on teevee, I notice these stupid things.

So Amber smoked a cigarette even though she had The Cancer????

Both twins smoke in that case. Amber took the cigarette from non travel agent twin (Teresa).

Whenever I see Amber with that white eyeliner she reminds me of this:

24646ya.jpg

I had one of these when I was a child. My mother made me throw it away because it was filled with all kinds of bad crap...Just Like Amber
  • Love 3

It took three reality show gigs for Dina to realize she's duller than dishwater?

I haven't "liked" a NJ cast member since Danielle got the boot.

I haven't liked any of the original cast since before the first season ended. Yet, the NJ franchise has always been one of my favorites, go figure.

• Love 1

Did anyone else see Danielle Staub on "Access Hollywood" today - publicly wishing Teresa "all the best"??  The host (Billy - ? I don't know - I never really watch the show, and just left it on because she was on it) repeatedly said that Danielle reached out to them to appear.  I'm sorry--not really--but, how opportunistic of Danielle is that?  I know that Theresa and Joe are guilty and everything associated with it, but I thought it was pretty low of Danielle to try to boost her own fame (or lack thereof) from this situation.

And then, she even had to throw her kids into it, by saying that her oldest wanted to send Gia a public message, as well....

Sheesh!! 

• Love 2

After Dina Manzo made a snippy comment directed towards estranged sister Caroline Manzo on this week’s episode, Ashlee Holmes erupted on twitter prompting her step-cousin Lexi to comment. Dina also contributed her elusive, saying everything by saying nothing, zen two-cents, as well.

“I just think it’s hysterical how someone who claims to be so ‘zen’ can’t just let another adult do her job,” Ashlee began, directing an insult at her Aunt Dina, not sure what that was even referring to.

Lexi quickly retorted back, “@ashleeholmes your hatefulness has only helped my mom & I work on our patience & ability to recognize the light in everyone,especially you.” And did not further comment. Ashlee did not stop, however, she continued to blow up instagram and twitter with comments direct at Dina.

Dina finally chimed in on Ashlee’s diatribe with this tweet that issued an epic burn towards Jacqueline Laurita as well as Ashlee! “We as parents need to show our children the way. The do as they see not what they’re told. #namastebitches”

Dina commented again with this advice, “I adore u guys but please don’t stress for us. Our actions outside of the show & on soc media speaks volumes~It feels good to walk the walk”

Ashlee, who was also present at the reunion as makeup artist to RHONJ Housewife rejects, claims that someone (hint, hint) tried to destroy her hard work.

Screen-Shot-2014-10-08-at-12.10.21-PM.pn

“I’ll say more once the reunion airs… because I’m sure they won’t show everything. (As per usual.),” Ashlee hinted.

“The quality of the humans that follow me compared to the quality of some other peoples’ fans speaks volumes… just my opinion,” Ashlee added just yesterday, followed by repeating a Banksy quote, “People lie, actions don’t.”

Add in a slew of Instaquotes about valuing yourself and other peoples negative opinions, and on and on and on… Ashlee still at it today.

ashlee-holmes-tweet-at-dina-manzo.jpg

For someone who is living such a fabulous life in LA, as she claims, and is so over RHONJ, as she claims, Ashlee sure has a whole helluva a lot of time on her hands to bicker on twitter with people she doesn’t care about, as she claims.

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/10/08/ashlee-holmes-rants-dina-manzo-twitter-gets-called-dinas-daughter-lexi/

• Love 2

Good for Ashlee for calling out that hypocrite. Dina's been brought back to the show twice to lick Teresa's hole, and both times she's used the opportunity to make a dig at Caroline. Say what you want about Caroline, but at least she manages to keep Dina's name out of her mouth when the cameras are rolling.

• Love 6

I just rewatched the bloodbath.

Amber is crying about her side, her side, why aren't the twins being asked to leave? OMG COME ON you DON'T talk about someone's MOTHER. EVER. Period.

As catholic as they profess to be and family people, Jim and amber never once talk amongst themselves that he crossed a really vulgar line. She's more chastising him because she is trying to make friends with these girls and he's ruining it.

In the bedroom, Amber is really trying to convey how angry she is with him put playing to him like she's scared of delivering that message honestly, with kisses and sick foreplay. He, is trying to pander to her by his I did it for you, and you're my life you're my love BS. Sick co dependent bullshit.

As you said, and Amber droned on and on about in one of her blogs, if they are such good Catholics as she professes, I certainly hope that Jim went to confession right after he got off the plane from Florida....isn't breaking a commandment a mortal sin? 

And, since he has tweeted (or, in his case, "twitted") that he doesn't believe the Rino/Santa rumor, he bore false witness against his neighbor (Ninth commandment), in other words....he lied about someone else...such a douche!!  And, for the record, I have never really liked the word "douche" or "douchebag", but it soooo fits Jim Marchese!!!   Okay - now I better go to confession, too!!  Nah...I think I'm more truthful than he is!! 

• Love 1

The twins blogged.  I must say Nicole is a bit of an idiot-Jim wasn't complimenting her by insisting Bobby reveal his intentions towards her.  Rewind back to the first responders party-it is what the Marcheses do to dig at her-tell her Bobby is not going to marry her.  I think since Nicole finds Bobby's calling her stupid verbal abuse she should break up with him NOW!.  Or at least recognize there was one person that was not going to try prolong or stop the nonsense.  What kind of people are these that once the insults start flying-they attempt to retrieve the target of the insults?  TeRessa-screaming at Bobby to get some balls is far more insulting to me than Bobby calling her sister stupid.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

LOL.....LOL!!!!!!!!!!! "Ashlee"....WTF is she commenting for? Her drunkard ho of a mom obviously did a bang up job with her.....Oh "Ashlee" of such a fine family situation. Loser. She can't deal with her mom being back on camera so she's hoping for future airtime by "feuding" with Dina (who I don't care for to begin with). Go Lexi. Ashlee should just get her tits out already and whore herself in Vegas like mammacita, since I don't see much else of a future for that lazy trashbag. #famewhoreforlife

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 7

As you said, and Amber droned on and on about in one of her blogs, if they are such good Catholics as she professes, I certainly hope that Jim went to confession right after he got off the plane from Florida....isn't breaking a commandment a mortal sin? 

And, since he has tweeted (or, in his case, "twitted") that he doesn't believe the Rino/Santa rumor, he bore false witness against his neighbor (Ninth commandment), in other words....he lied about someone else...such a douche!!  And, for the record, I have never really liked the word "douche" or "douchebag", but it soooo fits Jim Marchese!!!   Okay - now I better go to confession, too!!  Nah...I think I'm more truthful than he is!! 

"Twitted" - I will be stealing that.

Since we almost all seem to agree Jim is indeed a douchebag, you have not born false witness, so at least there's no sin there to confess.  I guess we could consider that is the one bit of good Jim has done, albeit purely coincidentally, he has made us examine our sins.  We're still looking pretty good comparatively - damn, now he's got me being prideful. The evil spreads . . . .

• Love 3

OMG! Is TIny Jim a LAWYER or not?? I thought I had read on here that he went to law school but didn't pass the bar? So WHY is he constantly being referred to as a "lawyer" by She who had the CANCER (Muffyn, your post from yesterday was hilarious!) And if the twin who dates Bobby said "Bobby" ONE MORE TIME I was gonna lose it!  Not sure how much longer I can keep watching this silly show but I love reading about it on this site!!

• Love 1