Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E26: Co-Parenthood

JerseyGirl
  • Start Topic

Lea's doing everything she can to get attention, it's just she's doing bad things to get attention like her children do.

Buying the washer and dryer and all the make-up got her Jeremy's attention, stamping her feet in a parking lot demanding Cory call the insurance company every day sure got her Miranda's attention but I don't think she's done.

Lea's going to do something big and stupid to make it about her so everyone on the internet is talking about her too. She's already started on the drugs, or over medicating on prescriptions whichever it is. I see something in her about to snap. I wonder if she she's a counselor regularly, maybe Corey has actually seen something happen and that's why he's going for full custody.

• Love 1

So were the bills paid? Not according to Leah. "This agreement lasted for a year and they never were paid," she explained. "This is when we went back to court, to get the bills paid and out of collections! Also, to restore my credit."

I think this answers the question of why Leah and Jeremy are in that apartment - their credit is shot so they can't get a loan for that ranch with horses they keep talking about. Bad credit + unpredictable income almost never = home loan in this current lending environment.

If that is a new Suburban that Kail is driving that was $50K easily by itself, before Javi bought that Mercedes.

• Love 3

My husband has been in the military for over 24 years.  When he was in 2 years, I can tell you, we were STRUGGLING, and were sharing a used Honda Civic Hatchback.  There is absolutely no way a young military couple such as Kailyn and Javi could afford even one of those vehicles on Javi's sole income.  I do think that it was wise that they purchased a home. 

• Love 1

My husband has been in the military for over 24 years.  When he was in 2 years, I can tell you, we were STRUGGLING, and were sharing a used Honda Civic Hatchback.  There is absolutely no way a young military couple such as Kailyn and Javi could afford even one of those vehicles on Javi's sole income.  I do think that it was wise that they purchased a home. 

At least a home will hopefully appreciate. Those cars lost value as soon as they drove them off the lot.

• Love 2

I agree that purchasing a home was a smart move, because it's an investment, but a new Suburban and Mercedes was just a waste of money. There are plenty of SUV's that are smaller and more practical. As for Javi, he could have bought a new Camry or Accord for half of what that Mercedes cost, and those cars will run forever. A while back I was visiting family and borrowed my sister's Nissan Xterra for a week while she was out of town. I swear I didn't drive a half a mile before the gas tank dropped by a quarter. I can't imagine what Kail is spending to fill that thing up doing 6 hour round trip drives several times a month.

I think Chelsea will be okay because she has Randy keeping an eye on her money, but the others are in for a rude awakening. I hope Kail does go back to college and finish, because she's going to need a job at some point.

• Love 1

I hope Kail does go back to college and finish, because she's going to need a job at some point.

I guess because they are young and dumb, they have not planned well. She pressured Javi into joining the military when she knows moving far away, as military families usually do, could be very difficult with Isaac both emotionally and legally. (And then complains non-stop about the long trip to Jo's.) So then they get pregnant right away, before the marriage, even just to make things even more impractical. Now she has two kids with two men who could easily find themselves living 2000 miles apart. If Javi gets stationed in Washington state, what will she do? How will she afford college, both in terms of time and money? She does not have family close to help if they would even help then. And if Javi gets transferred? Can she/will she move with him? Will she just transfer schools? I wish she would put as much thought into the practicality of her dreams as she does her tattoos.
  • Love 1

Something tells me Javi's MTV check went straight to that Mercedes. Funny enough, Jo drives a BMW but his dad owns/manages a used car lot so I wouldn't be surprised if he got a really good deal on the car.

I am glad Kail is going back to school because I am sure she realizes the MTV gravy train won't last forever.

• Love 1

I am glad Kail is going back to school because I am sure she realizes the MTV gravy train won't last forever.

I will believe that when I see it and see her sticking to it. At first I thought she was the most practical and had the best head on her shoulders but she blew that and I see her making dumber choices than when she was younger. She was going to be. dental hygienist, I believe, by going through a community college program. I thought that was smart. Get a decent paying trade in a couple of years. Now she is thinking a four year program with two kids, including an infant that she drags around on her boob, literally, because she wants to be a La Leche spokeswoman, it seems. And a husband who likely will move her or will move by himself leaving her to do it all alone. And she freaks out over being a SAHM with two kids? Just cannot see her dealing well with the stress of college and mom to very young kids with a sometimes absentee dad/stepdad. Edited by lilmarysunshine

I think Kail REALLY wanted Javi to join the military because she thought he would move somewhere far away and she could just pick up and move with him with no problems.  (She was shooting for Texas)  

My understanding is that Leah and Jeremy have a house and farm now.  How big the "farm" is, I don't know.  I've been searching but I haven't found anything yet. When the girls start school she can start working pt if she really wanted too. But knowing her she will be too stressed about something and not be able to work.

• Love 1

I always wonder about these cars if they might be able to work out a deal knowing that they would be seen on the show, etc.  I know they aren't celebrities, but close enough and many celebrities get a lot of free items up to and including cars that they give them because them owning them is basically advertising.  Who knows, but I have always wondered.  

If Cory did get custody, I assume his or Miranda's family would help.  I also think he could afford to put Grace into daycare and Ali is already in school, etc.  It's more complicated for Leah to do because of the baby, but Cory and Co. don't have that issue.  If Kail and Javi are able to figure it out, I am sure Cory and Co. can.  

I doubt Mercedes knows who Javi is, and as for the rest of them I seriously doubt any large car company cares to have these fools representing their product.

You're probably right, but you never know.  Companies know about Teen Mom and know how many people watch the show.  If they are driving around in their car all season long, it could be considered cheap advertising.  

I about died when Leah was crying saying how she never treated Corey badly. I guess she doesnt count cheating on him the night before their wedding as "bad". Im tired of listening to her complain about how she has been the only one to take the girlses to their appointments. Thats your job as a stay at home mom and that doesn't make Corey a bad dad. Germy just needs tk stop talking and start taking notes because in a few years thats going to be him.

Kailyn needs to get over herself. Jo is more than capable of taking care of HIS son for 6 weeks. Parenting can be challenging but it surely isnt rocket science.

Jenelle and Nathan. This aint your first rodeo, stop acting like it.

Edited because typing on my tablet is challenging.

Edited by Mamabear18
  • Love 5

Yeah, spending all that money on stupid cars shows all the girls' lack of maturity. I roll my eyes every time I see Kailyn's mercedes and suburban.  She's driving at least 70K around between those two cars (more likely a lot more than that.) And I thought Germy was earning like, 500K a year according to Leah last season?  Home come now she's crying poor?

I think Kail's biggest problem is her impulsiveness.  She's impulsive about everything.  Marrying Javi, making him join the military, getting pregnant right away, buying the house before the judge made a decision about her moving, buying those cars.  She just never thinks about the long term repercussions of anytihng she does.  She does what she wants, when she wants.  I think a lot of it probably stems from her having to take care of herself growing up.  I think, in a way, she feels she's "earned" the right to do whatever she damn well pleases whenever she damn well pleases. 

To a certain extent, all of the girls suffer from that kind of thinking, save for Chelsea.  But Chelsea has Randy to look out for her.

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 1
Something else I wanted to point out. Leah mentioned how Cory is fixing up his house as if it was a bad thing. Isn't Leah moving into a bigger home because of Ali? Couldn't the same be said for Cory? Perhaps he is having renovations done to suit Ali's needs. He probably figured it is better to renovate what he already has rather than go out and buy a bigger house.

I think this wouldn't have bothered Leah if she wasn't so broke. And besides, how does she know that Cory isn't doing some/most of the work on this home himself? He seems to be pretty handy. She is all in his pocket/bank account and she doesn't know a damn thing. Something tells me that she wants to be able to have everything she wants, anytime she wants, but if Cory appears to be doing well or getting new things, she gets mad and all of a sudden thinks that he's hoarding money. In addition to his job and his wife's job, I'm guessing he also gets a check from MTV. Is he not allowed to fix his home up to make it liveable for his family? He's probably doing some minor renovations, making it accessible to Ali possibly, and she's all upset because how dare he spend money when she's barely making it. I am all for child support and for men paying what they're supposed to, but I also believe that it child support shouldn't be so high that it affects the standard of living for that parent. Particularly if the kids will be spending as much time as the twins spend at Cory's. As a parent, I wouldn't even want to send my kids to their dad's house if it wasn't in decent condition. However, now that I know how filthy Leah is, the girls are more at risk at home than they would ever be at Cory's.

Regarding Leah and stomping her feet to get her way, I remember how upset she was with him when they were living in that house/trailer, with the weird bathtub or wherever it was, and she didn't want to "bath" the girls there and then she left because he didn't want to buy a new house. She's always just wanted to buy something else instead of something more practical like renovating. While I agreed with her at the time because that tub was disgusting, I think that she could have been more willing to compromise with Cory instead of it being so stuck on buying something NEW.

Speaking of that trailer, I remember at the time thinking that it was weird that they were so insistent on buying another trailer to live in. Not a house or an apartment, just a trailer. I thought that maybe there just weren't any apartments in their town. Now we see that they're in an apartment after all. I don't know the geographic area that they're in now in relation to where Cory lives, but maybe that could have been a solution for them at the time.

Edited by MitaJo
  • Love 1

Given the suspicions about possible drug use with Leah (and Jeremy) I found myself wondering if she was lying about the medication being prescribed by her doctor.

It seems like a bit of a stretch given Leah's intellectual abilities, to think that she would be able to act so well..... but on the other hand....

Given the suspicions about possible drug use with Leah (and Jeremy) I found myself wondering if she was lying about the medication being prescribed by her doctor.

I'd guess they are prescribed, but only because it is super duper easy to get drugs of abuse prescribed these days.  I could go see my doctor tomorrow and just describe some random symptoms and have my hands full of drugs.  

Guys - cool it on the diet/nutrition debate. If anyone had the answers, you'd be too rich to waste time on the internet. It seems as though there is some passion for the topic, this isn't the place for it. Feel free to use PMs or seek out a show forum focused on diet/nutrition.

Oh, I wasn't going to continue :) I was very aware that further discussion would be extremely off-topic. Just felt I should clarify where my out-of-left-field suggestion to think about judging others' food choices comes from, especially since this board is careful about things like slut-shaming.

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the warning and not just deleting/editing my post.

Gawshdarn it, Leah, you conniving liar and "master" manipulator (quotes because it is impossible to manipulate data that has been recorded and aired on tv). You are a selfish asshole and you are completely unsympathetic.

Corey is NOT PREVENTING Ali from having a wheelchair.

Co-parenting DOES NOT consist of you only doing things YOUR way.

Just because you claim on your show that the therapist said you only missed a few appointments due to illness, that doesn't make it ACTUALLY true.

Keep feeding your kids fast food, Cheetos, and Mountain Dew. Mother of the year stuff there, Leah.

Your nails are gross & I can't imaging changing diapers with them.

You have NEVER been good to Corey.

At Corey's house, the girls eat vegetables and seem well cared for; bathed and polite and generally calm and happy. This is NOT a bad environment.

This is all documented and easy to prove.

You are only fooling yourself.

:-(

AMEN!   I loved how the graphic leading into Leah's segment on the balcony was a fast food french fry box, hahahahahaha.  Those producers so have her number.

• Love 2
Given the suspicions about possible drug use with Leah (and Jeremy) I found myself wondering if she was lying about the medication being prescribed by her doctor

Considering Leah lies just about everything else, her use of medications, regardless if they are prescribed, she can abuse those just as well.

Leah seems to be lying about the use of the Epi-pen for her seasonal allergies, going by what others here have posted about what an Epi-pen is actually used for.  Thanks all for the education on those things.

To clarify something mentioned here, Jo does not drive a BMW, he drives a Lexus and that car seems to be the same one he has been driving for quite some time now throughout the show.

Jo's dad owns a car dealership? First time reading about that information.  I was under the impression the parents were owners of a printing repair company.

I gave up my SUV for an economic car. I was wasting so much gas. I bet Kail is burning through money filling her gas-guzzler. Yes, I have a big ol' grin as I type that out.

Edited by SPLAIN

Jenelle: "I love it. It's cute." That's what she said about her baby shower cake. I bet she said the same thing to Nathan the first time she saw him naked.  Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Upon re-watching the latest episode again, during the fight at Barb's after Jenelle stormed off, who knocked over the bar stool chairs? Barb?

Heh, Javi wearing that Miley Cyrus t-shirt. You know, he is her number one fan. So lame.

I get the feeling that the majority of Kail and Javi's MTV paychecks are going to paying for the gas to drive that guzzler on those six-hour round trips to New Jersey. Seriously, get a Civic or something for that, save the unnecessary fancy car for driving around town.

• Love 2

Considering Leah lies just about everything else, her use of medications, regardless if they are prescribed, she can abuse those just as well.

Leah seems to be lying about the use of the Epi-pen for her seasonal allergies, going by what others here have posted about what an Epi-pen is actually used for.  Thanks all for the education on those things.

To clarify something mentioned here, Jo does not drive a BMW, he drives a Lexus and that car seems to be the same one he has been driving for quite some time now throughout the show.

Jo's dad owns a car dealership? First time reading about that information.  I was under the impression the parents were owners of a printing repair company.

I gave up my SUV for an economic car. I was wasting so much gas. I bet Kail is burning through money filling her gas-guzzler. Yes, I have a big ol' grin as I type that out.

No, he drives a BMW and Carstop (where his dad works is on the license plate).

https://twitter.com/NerdIn_aCoolKid/status/504027173926469632/photo/1

Heh, Javi wearing that Miley Cyrus t-shirt. You know, he is her number one fan. So lame.

I guess he has a thing for unstable blondes!

I think this answers the question of why Leah and Jeremy are in that apartment - their credit is shot so they can't get a loan for that ranch with horses they keep talking about. Bad credit + unpredictable income almost never = home loan in this current lending environment.

It's not that I don't believe their credit is shot, but I cannot comprehend how it is shot.    The girls were rumored to make 150,000 a year quite a while ago, and Jeremy supposedly makes big money.   So, how the hell are they shopping on a maxed out card AND the medical bills are not paid?   Even if the rumors aren't true about what Leah makes, she has got to have made good money from multiple seasons of a reality show.  They live in a low cost of living area.   It just does not add up.   I believe that the medical bills are probably a lot of money but they make a lot of money too.   That's the biggest thing that makes me think that there's a drug problem going on.    Corey has a normal job and his wife has a normal job, and they seem okay financially, even though Corey is the one paying to keep insurance on the girls.   So it's really bizarre that a reality tv person and someone with an income like Jeremy has are shopping on maxed out cards and living in an apartment while Corey and Miranda are renovating a house.   

• Love 3

Not sure where the BMW was shown - could it possibly be Vee's car?

I just watched the scene where Jo meets Kailyn at the park, and he drove up in this usual car, the black Lexus.

Does Vee even work? I thought her goal was to become some kind of child care provider, and they certainly don't make the big bucks. Edited by DangerousMinds

Yeah, spending all that money on stupid cars shows all the girls' lack of maturity...

I think Kail's biggest problem is her impulsiveness.  She's impulsive about everything.

...To a certain extent, all of the girls suffer from that kind of thinking, save for Chelsea.  But Chelsea has Randy to look out for her.

I've always thought Chelsea was very lucky to have Randy and Aubree will at least have one positive male role model in her life which hopefully will cancel out any issues having Adumb as a father will present. 

When I was about these girls age I was making big bucks compared to my friends and believe me, sometimes at that age you spend it because you figure you can always make more.  I didn't have kids but I wasted plenty of money on dumb stuff.  And I had a great time, by the way. 

i think being impulsive and not considering the big picture  [about everything] is a large part in how these girls got to be teen mothers in the first place.  They all had unprotected sex.  They all chose to become mothers when they were mostly still in high school.   I don't expect them to behave like mature adults for a long time, although I do think Kail has shown the most growth on this show, but I also think she had the toughest childhood too.    Now, she finally has the family of her own she wanted her whole life and seems to be a pretty good mom.   They will figure the money thing out one way or the other - but with this group it seems like they all are hell bent on learning everything the hard way.  

• Love 2

My understanding is when the house sold they hold to move out fast. It was like the usual amount of time a person gets.  So they got an apartment until they found a home.  They now have a new house.  I also read in an article that Leah says her meds didn't work for her, she isn't the type who is able to take anxiety medication and so she goes to therapy instead. Hmph  I don't know about all THAT. I think she takes something, but it isn't prescribed by her dr.  

Jo lives in an apt with that weird ass vent thing but then drives that car?

I will give Jo this: his vehicles are never the latest model--from what I recall.  They're just nice cars with a few miles and years on 'em.  I think that's a decent financial move.  Personally, I would advise a young person just starting out to get something like  a newer Honda or something like that, but hey...

As for the apartment, I think that if he's not ready to buy, if he's paying low enough rent in a decent area, where he can save some money, I think it's a good thing.  Jo lived at home for a long time, and I think that was smart.  He does still have to pay his child support.  There was a time where Kailyn went to him and asked him to borrow about $600.  He didn't seem like he was too hard-pressed to come up with it.  I know lots of kids his age who would blow through that kind of money easily.  If I were to guess, I would think Jo seems to know how to budget well enough to have the little luxuries he'd like to have. 

• Love 1

Corey filing for custody strikes me as odd, possibly a mistake, because it really escalated things and he may not get what he wants.

Unless there really is something more to the story that we don't know, like a reason why the kids shouldn't be with Leah during the week. But if he had evidence of this (like drug use, not saying that's happening but just for example) then he would have a good case. I'm not convinced of that and it seems like he's grasping at straws for no good reason other than spite. Leah may be a raging bitch but I'm not sure if that's enough for him to get more custody.

As of Kaiser's birth, every kid on this show now has a half-sibling. I could have done without the cutesy scrapbook editing for Kaiser's debut. This is a gritty documentary (at least the subject matter is) and not the teen show it once was. I've said it before, that when the teen mom babies are old enough to be in cheerleading themselves, it's time for MTV to drop the pompon graphics they had 5 years ago.

Kailyn was OTT absolutely ridiculous. Yes, she can have her grief, but not at the expense of other people. Oh wait.

I'm impressed that Aubree hit the ball. I wouldn't think kids that small would have such coordination. I'm still shocked at all the accouterments these tots are afforded to play t ball. Maybe I'm just jealous because my mom definitely would not have shelled out for the matching pink cleats and soccer flip flops if I had played. Harrumph!

Corey filing for custody strikes me as odd, possibly a mistake, because it really escalated things and he may not get what he wants.

I also worry that Corey might get stiffed in the end, however I don't think this came out of nowhere. I'm not sure either if Leah really has a drug problem, but time and again we have seen her and Germy bad mouth Corey behind his back and in front of the twins. If anything, it was Leah and her spouse that escalated the issue. Before that Corey wasn't pushing for anything. If Corey's lawyer is smart he will get some clips of the bad mouthing. I don't know much about it, but I would think they could make a case of parental alienation out of it. That is pretty frowned upon.

• Love 4

Regarding Jo's car, that's one of the original model Lexuses. My mom had the same one back in the day. So even though it's a fancy brand, it probably didn't cost all that much given it's age. 

purplemonkey, it was fun to watch Aubree kicking butt at T-ball. However in a way it's so sad to see kids like her and Isaac who are so well-loved and have so much family support versus a kid like Jace who's an afterthought. Everybody wants Isaac, nobody wants Jace. It's heartbreaking.

• Love 4

I know, it's depressing. Aubree, Isaac, and the girlses have such a strong and devoted support system surrounding them. But Jace ... sure, Barbara loves him, and I know Jenelle does love him, but he's a burden to his mammay and an afterthought at best to his mother. And they're all he has. You really don't get the sense that Jace is anyone's "first choice," so to speak. They care for him because they have to, but I don't really feel like either of them really wants to. Very depressing.

• Love 2

I know, it's depressing. Aubree, Isaac, and the girlses have such a strong and devoted support system surrounding them. But Jace ... sure, Barbara loves him, and I know Jenelle does love him, but he's a burden to his mammay and an afterthought at best to his mother. And they're all he has. You really don't get the sense that Jace is anyone's "first choice," so to speak. They care for him because they have to, but I don't really feel like either of them really wants to. Very depressing.

You KNOW Jenelle loves Jace? Then you know more than I do because I don't see that she has any love for him at all.

I don't think Jenelle is capable of feeling love for anybody.

• Love 4

Jenelle's version of love seems to be a pretty warped version of normal people's version of love, but just the same, I'd believe she loves Jace, despite her near-total disinterest, more than I'd believe Adam really loves Aubree. He acts moderately fond of her at most.

It seems like a bit of a stretch given Leah's intellectual abilities, to think that she would be able to act so well..... but on the other hand....

When Leah went to call Jeremy about the custody papers her phone had a listing for "My Psychiatrist" so I assume at one point she's seen one.  Of course, does Leah know the difference between a psychiatrist, psychologist, and counselor?  Probably not (a lot of people don't) so I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

I get the feeling that the majority of Kail and Javi's MTV paychecks are going to paying for the gas to drive that guzzler on those six-hour round trips to New Jersey. Seriously, get a Civic or something for that, save the unnecessary fancy car for driving around town.

That and the house.  I looked it up awhile ago and the house is in Javi's name which is a puzzle since as an A1C he would have a very hard time qualifying for a house in that price range.  While Kailyn could have 'gifted' the down payment to Javi there are so many more rules on that sort of stuff since the mortgage meltdown the fact she isn't on the deed is interesting.  How they pulled it off, I don't know.  They are going to be in a world of hurt when TM2 ends.  Their lifestyle will not be supportable on Javi's salary if he stays in the AF.  Since they don't live on post she isn't getting a glimpse into that world that many airman work more than one job to support a family.

• Love 1

#5 - Jenelle: "Have you seen Kaiser's room?".  I was so sad to see Jace's little face when Jenelle was fussing over Kaiser and his room.  Poor kid :(

I thought I remembered Jenelle and creepy Nathan making a big fuss about creating a bedroom for Jace for when he slept over on weekends?  Didn't that room used to  be Jace's?  Where's Jace's bed?  Why isn't there a bed in that room for Jace?

When Leah went to call Jeremy about the custody papers her phone had a listing for "My Psychiatrist" so I assume at one point she's seen one.  Of course, does Leah know the difference between a psychiatrist, psychologist, and counselor?  Probably not (a lot of people don't) so I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

She probably doesn't know the difference, but only a psychiatrist can prescribe medication.

I thought I remembered Jenelle and creepy Nathan making a big fuss about creating a bedroom for Jace for when he slept over on weekends? Didn't that room used to be Jace's? Where's Jace's bed? Why isn't there a bed in that room for Jace?

I thought the same at first until I rewatched, Jace's room is blue and next door to Kaiser's. Kaiser's room looks like where they had the computer and ottoman when they were doing the shower invitations. So at least they didn't take Jace's room that would have been another dagger to his little heart.

Does anyone know any possible reasons why the house would be in Javi's name only? Is it possible Kail still owes money on her tax bill and doesn't want a lien on the house if she can't pay? That's very odd to me, given Kail's control-freak nature.

Corey has to be knowing something pretty strong to go after full custody.  After all this time, through everything he and Leah have been through, he's never asked for it.  He has always seemed happy with the arrangement of when he got the girls. 

But he was very quick to get this moving forward after he got the letter from Ali's therapy.  If he was smart, once he asked Leah about it and she reacted like she did, I hope he called the therapy place and got more information before moving forward with his case.   

I really don't think Corey would do this if there wasn't a reason.  He has always seemed to give Leah the benefit of the doubt and has never said much about the way she and Jeremy parent etc., until now.  He wasn't messing around this time. 

I thought everything he and Miranda said when they were talking in the car was all very well thought out.  (I had never heard Corey talk so much.) 

• Love 4

I wonder how all of these kids (Jace, Aubree, etc) are going to feel as they get older and come to find their entire life, even prior to birth, has been broadcast for the world to see.

I think one benefit will be that for someone like Jace, who undoubtedly is going to have struggles as he grows up, it will be helpful for him to have video documentation of his experiences and that will help him sort out his memories and feelings.

• Love 2

When Leah went to call Jeremy about the custody papers her phone had a listing for "My Psychiatrist" so I assume at one point she's seen one. Of course, does Leah know the difference between a psychiatrist, psychologist, and counselor? Probably not (a lot of people don't) so I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

She had it labeled My Psychiatrist? Like Dr So&So wouldn't jar her memory? Can she really not remember which Dr is hers? Of course she also has to remind herself that Jeremy is My Husband And Best Friend. God she really is an 8 year old trapped in a 22 year old body that looks 40. Seriously, that new haircut isn't doing her any favors.

• Love 5

I know a girl like Leah with cell phone labels and such. She's 25 and still thinks of relationships in terms like we would have at maybe 12. Her fiance is "_____ love of my life and future husband" in her phone. It's ridiculous. Nice girl and all, but definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed.