Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E26: Co-Parenthood

JerseyGirl
  • Start Topic

I noticed that when the girlses are dropped off with Corey (or even going to the doctor appointments in Columbus), their hair is unkempt and their clothes look deshelved, as if Leah allowed them to dress themselves and do their own hair.  When Corey drops them off after the 4 days with him, their hair is fully brushed and styled in a pony tail or braid and their clothes look fresh and new.

The girls are almost five years old right?  I don't think them dressing themselves is a bad thing.  I even let my two-year-old dress herself it's a small part of her learning to be independent.  However fixing their hair and making sure they're relatively clean are different issues.

Thank you, Mkay, for that link to how Leah replied to people about the picture that has scarred my eyes forever.  So Leah actually claims to be studying makeup?  Was she in cosmetology school back when that picture was posted?  If so, EVERY student in that school needs a refund, as do all of the clients of all the graduates of this school!

And you'd think that someone whose income depends on them being in the public eye would refrain on telling her followers to "STFU" 

You're welcome.  No, at that time she was not in school yet.  It says it was Oct 2013.   There were no positive responses to that picture.  It was all bad.  I guess that's why it stands out.  I thought it was lost forever.  hahaha

What is terrible about that exchange with Leah and the hater is, the hater pointed out something incorrect. He/she pointed out Leah should have used "you're" instead of "your". Leah was correct to use "your". Sad thing is, she didn't even know it. 

I like to use make-up like a lot of women, but I must be out of it. Leah posted, “It’s a tinted primer blush eyeshadow and a natural colored lip liner so stfu."  What the hell is a tinted primer blush eye shadow? I know what tinted primer is, but  is she conveying the tinted primer is a blush color? Is it one product? Is it an eye shadow that is a combination tint primer and eye shadow?

"Natural-colored lip liner" - Why is it so obvious? Shouldn't it be natural-looking?

Edited by SPLAIN

I wonder if Corey filing for full custody has anything to do with some of the footage he's seen from when he's not around?

I can think of many scenes from all the girls, from all iterations of Teen Mom that could anger one or the other parent from when they weren't around. 

I wonder if Corey filing for full custody has anything to do with some of the footage he's seen from when he's not around?

I can think of many scenes from all the girls, from all iterations of Teen Mom that could anger one or the other parent from when they weren't around. 

I've wondered about this too. It seems like the shows now are relatively recent. How old are they?  Are they old enough that a lawsuit's not even likely?

ahhhh, that picture of Leah is priceless. She has a striking resemblance to Dee Snyder of Twisted Sister. OMG, it's too funny. I love how she loves her "celebrity" status (bitch, please) when it suits her but then when people criticize it's "Y'all are mean" Screw you, you want the TeenMom paycheck, you put your life on tv, you're gonna get feedback. 
I think there is a painkiller abuse going on, both her and Germy probably. It explains her weight and it would really settle down her emotions while dealing with all of Ali's medical stuff (it makes you almost numb to stuff). It also explains why Corey and Miranda are serious as can be on going to the court. It would be to his credit that he has kept it out of the press since Leah & Germy run him down all the time on Tv and in magazines, etc. 
And was it ever explained how Germy went from being paid "so much we couldn't even spend all the money if we tried" to broke-ass, living with 3 kids in a 2 bedroom 2nd floor apartment and driving an economy car? Did he possibly lose his job after the passing out, when no doubt some medical tests were administered as someone suggested above? And then she counts Corey's money but excuse me... Miranda is a cop, right? So she must bring in a nice paycheck (in addition to Corey working). Something Leah will never understand. Leah can't even work a full part-time week at the tanning salon bc of the "stress". lol. 

• Love 2

ahhhh, that picture of Leah is priceless. She has a striking resemblance to Dee Snyder of Twisted Sister. OMG, it's too funny. I love how she loves her "celebrity" status (bitch, please) when it suits her but then when people criticize it's "Y'all are mean" Screw you, you want the TeenMom paycheck, you put your life on tv, you're gonna get feedback.

I think there is a painkiller abuse going on, both her and Germy probably. It explains her weight and it would really settle down her emotions while dealing with all of Ali's medical stuff (it makes you almost numb to stuff). It also explains why Corey and Miranda are serious as can be on going to the court. It would be to his credit that he has kept it out of the press since Leah & Germy run him down all the time on Tv and in magazines, etc.

And was it ever explained how Germy went from being paid "so much we couldn't even spend all the money if we tried" to broke-ass, living with 3 kids in a 2 bedroom 2nd floor apartment and driving an economy car? Did he possibly lose his job after the passing out, when no doubt some medical tests were administered as someone suggested above? And then she counts Corey's money but excuse me... Miranda is a cop, right? So she must bring in a nice paycheck (in addition to Corey working). Something Leah will never understand. Leah can't even work a full part-time week at the tanning salon bc of the "stress". lol.

I don't think there was any real change in Jetemy's pay. I think Leah is one of those dumb hick kids who was never exposed to financial planning more complicated than paycheck to paycheck subsistence. You get a paycheck, you spend it. There's never anything left over for long term planning so nobody talks about it. It's like the flip side of rich kids who don't get why your parents won't just buy you a new car. I'm sure Leah saw Jeremy living large. He was a single guy in a low rent area. Jeremy could probably live large on $30,000 and I have no doubt he actually makes closer to $50,000. So she sees this guy who has a lot of cash and is told he make $10,000 a month, so she multiplies that by 12 and gets $120,000. She doesn't think about the fact that he only works about 5 or 6 months a year, that $10,000 is probably top dollar and he may make less on some jobs, that he has to pay union dues and taxes and probably his health insurance when he's off, he may have to pay his own travel, and that $120,000 become $50,000 real fast. And even in WV I'm sure with 3 kids and a lot of medical expenses and Leah trying to be a big baller you can run through that pretty fast.

• Love 3