Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E26: Co-Parenthood

JerseyGirl
  • Start Topic

I have a question is Kaiser's room Jace's old room, I can't remember where his room was in Janelle's house. I know he was sleeping with Janelle in her room when Nathan was in jail but when they first got the house I thought they made a big deal of Jace being able to stay as he had a spiderman?? room. I could just be confused though.

• Love 3

Leah is just one of a million parents who are not well-informed about proper eating habits for themselves and their children. It's amazing how many seemingly intelligent and well-educated people don't know jack about healthy food choices, don't know that, no, you probably shouldn't subsist on a diet of cheese-coated balls of trans fats and gallons of Mountain Dew and you really shouldn't feed them to your young child. And I don't really get the argument, when these parents are confronted about what they feed their kids, that "That's what they like! They won't eat the other things!" Please. Kids are highly flexible and adapt to just about anything. They'll eat it, and probably grow to like it, if it's their only choice. But you have to start early. Don't wait until after they've spent four years getting brainwashed on Cheetos.

• Love 6

I think Leah is just generally not well-educated. I can see her being the type who thinks that as long as you don't look fat, you're okay. I think she was raised on crap and doesn't know how to feed her kids any differently.

This.  I'm sure she was probably raised the same way and likely doesn't know any different.  Not that it's an excuse, but it's an explanation, anyway.  It makes me INSANE to see the crap my sister in law and brother feed my nephew, but they don't know any better.  They're not trying to hurt him or make him unhealthy, they just don't know any different.  Education can go a long way.

Leah is still the worst though.  I laughed out loud when she said she had never "brought down" (or whatever she said) Corey as a father.  She's spent the entire season doing just that!  On national television!  And in front of their daughters!  I just can't with her.  It's like she doesn't realize she's being filmed.  Also, I 100% believe Corey regarding the missed therapy appointments.  You generally don't receive a letter threatening to terminate your coverage for non-attendance after two excused absences.  And I don't believe a single, solitary thing she said with respect to the therapists' alleged comments.  She's shown herself to be a straight up liar on many occasions.  Her word means nothing.

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 5

so much to talk about with this episode, but I can't let this one thing go as I experienced it so much myself when my children were young.....

Dear Kali,

You OWE it to Isaac to be positive about his time with his father.  You don't have to love that he is going and I get that it is hard to say good-bye, but he is going to pick up on your emotions and your attitude over his trips to visit his father and he does not deserve to have to watch you fall apart over him leaving, especially since it is not his fault or his decision that he is going.  Suck it up and keep your emotions in check, even if you have to fake it, and be positive for him.  Remind him (and yourself) that he will have fun with his father and will get to do new and different things and that the six weeks will fly by and that he will be home in no time.  It is okay to tell him that you will miss him and that you love him, but don't dwell on it.  When you talk to him while he is gone ask him what he is doing, don't focus on what he is missing at your house as that is not fair to him.  Over time the seperations get easier and you will be doing what is best for your son.  He deserves a relationship with both of his parents!

Signed,

Someone that has been there

• Love 5

Just a few things.  Kail posted on twitter she did get to tell Isaac buy the next day. They rented a hotel room in New Jersey and went back to Jo's the next morning to get her goodbye hug.  

Leah, good grief.  She is once again blaming editing on twitter.  

I have just watched the episode and something Javi said just jumped out at me when they were discussing the 6 weeks, Kail said it will be hard and Javi replied with "well if you want to give him up" WTF way to be supportive your wife is struggling with not seeing her son and you tell her she is giving him up. Javi you are a douche.

To answer my own question from before Jace still has a room, when they were getting ready to go to the hospital his room was blue and next to Kaisers room/office. Thank you for at least not taking that away Janelle & Nathan.

Jeremy once again you can shut up you out douche Javi. Leah I do not feel sorry for poor Jeremy for marrying a woman with 2 children and an ex husband having to deal with court and the emotions involved, you know because he thought the divorce would mean it was over. Maybe it would help if you stopped taking you ex to court this is your second filing and Corey responded so how is that Corey's fault that poor Jeremy has to deal with it again.

• Love 3

Leah is just one of a million parents who are not well-informed about proper eating habits for themselves and their children. It's amazing how many seemingly intelligent and well-educated people don't know jack about healthy food choices, don't know that, no, you probably shouldn't subsist on a diet of cheese-coated balls of trans fats and gallons of Mountain Dew and you really shouldn't feed them to your young child. And I don't really get the argument, when these parents are confronted about what they feed their kids, that "That's what they like! They won't eat the other things!" Please. Kids are highly flexible and adapt to just about anything. They'll eat it, and probably grow to like it, if it's their only choice. But you have to start early. Don't wait until after they've spent four years getting brainwashed on Cheetos.

I had an ex who would do this with his (then) 4 year old. He'd feed the kid nothing but junk food, or fast food....and then when we (read: me) made a decent dinner the kid would kick and scream and fight about eating. And it's not like we were talking scary food here. I mean stuff like spaghetti, or chicken and mashed potatoes. Totally normal dinners. This child wanted nothing to do with any food that wasn't processed within an inch of its life. And my ex indulged him in all of it. I really didn't say much since he wasn't my son, but there's no way I will cater to that nonsense if/when I have my own. Kids won't starve themselves, and it's not as if my cooking is terrible. Ain't nothing scary about a pile of homemade mashed potatoes, dammit.

My most recent ex has an 11 year old. Her eating habits were better. Not super, but then again I only saw her every other weekend. Sure we'd go out to eat, but it's cos we were trying to do "fun stuff" so she wouldn't be bored at the apartment. But when we cooked we made real food (not Duggar-style casserole crap) and she always said she liked it. Coming from a relatively picky kid, that's quite a compliment!

edited: spelling. dammit.

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 1

Should I follow her on twitter? Seems like her feed would be a good laugh. Anyway.. I know how we are all saying "Leah is getting a bad edit" but honestly she's never been shown as that great in my eyes. Even back to her original episode, when she was playing Corey by going out with her ex and leaving him with the girls. The only thing I can counter is the whole "I want to buy a new trailer/he wants to buy a new truck" but as most of us know, that was a storyline. That wasn't what broke them up. She cheated on him-which I think was sort of told on the show, right? But in a roundabout way if I can remember. For the most part the show was shown that they broke up because of a truck and I remember the aftershow from that season and everyone just continued to act like it was because of the truck.

Aside from Janelle, this title was right on and I do find it kind of odd thing that Leah, Chelsea, and Kail all have to deal with the same situation as far as coparenting. None of them are together with their kids fathers. Janelle isn't with Jace's father but I hardly consider her Jace's mom. 

Yes!! It's very entertaining.  Esp the comments from other people. hahaha

If I had a shot for every time the words co-parenting was used last night I would have been drunk by the end of the episode.  lol My word!

• Love 2

Where to start?

My ex would pull that same crap like Adam, picking up the kids, swinging them around, kissing them, PURELY FOR ATTENTION to have everyone around him ooh and ahh what a loving dad he was.  Then he'd ignore them when no one was around. Made me want to barf.

Yes, Isaac is little, and 6 weeks seems like a lot, but Kail has Javi and another child.  My 2 go to sleepaway camp for 3 weeks and I hate to admit it, but it's divine.  They are with me year-round, so it really is a nice break.

How long before the nighttime feedings and incessant crying get to Jenelle?  No way in hell is she going to be any sort of a mom to this one.  Very sad.  I have to give some kind of props to Barb.  What is she, 60?  She should be enjoying her grandkids and then giving them back, not raising them.  It's hard enough when you're young.

How long before the nighttime feedings and incessant crying get to Jenelle?  No way in hell is she going to be any sort of a mom to this one.  Very sad.  I have to give some kind of props to Barb.  What is she, 60?  She should be enjoying her grandkids and then giving them back, not raising them.  It's hard enough when you're young.

I know Barb said to Jenelle that she will not raise Kaiser like she did with Jace, but we know when things get grim and when push comes to shove, she will.  I mean she already has Jace's cousin or whoever clearly living with her as well.  If it means Kaiser being placed in care with a stranger or going with her, she will take him as well.  I wish Jenelle well and hope for the best, but in what we have seen she hasn't shown that she has gained any actual skills for parenting a child full time.  She's a fun older sister, kinda baby sitter, but that's it.

• Love 1

It's official. I really cannot stand that Goof Magoo Javi. He should shut his stupid mouth about how Kail is "giving up" Isaac for six weeks. He's so dumb. He doesn't even see it as he sits there holding Lincoln in his arms.

All that shit Kail is raining on Jo is coming straight at this doofus. And as soon as she divorces him, he'll be the new piece of shit and she'll be moving to Alaska to try to get him from Lincoln and he'll be fighting like Jo to see his son.

Wise up dumbass.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 3

Where to start?

My ex would pull that same crap like Adam, picking up the kids, swinging them around, kissing them, PURELY FOR ATTENTION to have everyone around him ooh and ahh what a loving dad he was.  Then he'd ignore them when no one was around. Made me want to barf.

Yes, Isaac is little, and 6 weeks seems like a lot, but Kail has Javi and another child.  My 2 go to sleepaway camp for 3 weeks and I hate to admit it, but it's divine.  They are with me year-round, so it really is a nice break.

As we witnessed last night, Jenelle will just pump & pass out. Mr. Nipple s will handle the all-nighters in order to ensure he's still kept by his suga mamma.

As for Kail, her freak-out has little to do with separation & mostly to do with realizing Jo & Vee are way more awesome than her & fame-whore.

• Love 1

Watch the scene again, that is not what Chelsea said. Her comment was, she didn't want Taylor to post photos with her child on social media. And yes, that child is a minor and whatever her mother decides, that is her decision and Taylor should abide by it. No adult who is not family, should be posting photos of themselves with Aubree without Chelsea's approval. Chelsea has made her feelings quite clear time and time again. She, like many other parents I assume, wouldn't want their child to be used as some cuddly toy by some side-piece to take photos with and use said child as a pawn to post those photos on social media that I think is pretty much done with ulterior motives in mind. Taylor herself mentioned how she finally understood how Chelsea felt when Paislee was showing up in photos with Jessica. Only when it happens to you, can you truly understand and it seems Taylor did get the message the first time so, why is she doing it again? That had nothing to do with any relationship Aubree has with Taylor. Bitch, please!

And no, Taylor is not back with Adam. When Taylor was telling Adam if Chelsea was jealous, she then said, "It's not like we are together" and that is when Adam said, "Nooooo" and then Taylor mocked his response.

I agree. I don't even post pictures of my own grandkids until I ask my daughter if she minds. She always tells me of course I can and I don't have to ask but I do anyway because they aren't my kids.

I think Taylor was pissed that she got a chilly response from Chelsea when she texted that she now knows how Chelsea feels about this exact thing, so she did it again to piss her off.

I hope that made sense. Just had spinal surgery and am totally loopy on the morphine. Yowza.

I noticed Adam's reaction when Taylor said that too. I wonder how long he'll string her along. My daughter and I have a bet on how long it will be before he gets another girl pregnant.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 1

The only mom on the show that is doing the right thing now is Chelsea. We've seen her grow leaps & bounds. She adores her daughter & is truly pained by what type of father Adam is towards her & how it will affect her. I'm glad she finally got off the couch & is moving on. We can rag on her all day for her love for Adam but it was her first love & when you add a baby to the mix it's hard to cut ties but she finally did it & I'm happy for her. Adam is the biggest douche. He thinks it's perfectly fine to bring a different girl to each game. I see why Chelsea doesn't want Taylor posting pics of Aubrey. It's not like it was a pick with Paisley & Aubrey. Taylor said Aubrey was asking for her but at the game Aubrey didn't even go up to her until Adam told her to say hi.

I get Kailyn being sad about Isaac leaving. Yes, Joe only gets him every 2 weeks but 6 weeks in a row is a long time. I know as a mother you worry about every detail. I worried about who would open my son's drink for him at lunch time & that was just lunch, so 6 weeks would have driven me crazy. She did knock Joe & Vee, but I'm hoping that was out of her pain. On this issue, I will give her some slack as I normally would not.

I am conflicted about Leah & Corey. I see both sides & I'm not a fan of hers. I think she's made quick & bad choices. I will say that I find it odd that all of a sudden he wants full custody when he's called out on not paying his full child support. He didn't have issues before or want it. If he can't afford to pay what the court ordered him to pay how will he be able to afford them full time? He hasn't gone to one therapy session in 3 yrs due to work. How will Ali get there now? His new wife? Leah may be a lot of things but having 3 kids & 1 with special needs is more than a full time job. I don't like when someone who isn't taking on the brunt of it points their finger. Leah didn't make up the child support amount, the courts did. I don't think any person who would be ok with allowing their ex to pay them less in good faith that the bills would be taken care of only to find out they weren't & not be upset. I think they both are at fault. He should pay what he was ordered to pay, if he couldn't pay that amount he should not have bought a new truck or got his house remodeled & he should have went to his lawyer on that. Not wait until she called him on it & now all of a sudden she's a bad mother.

Jenelle & Nathan...I'm scared for that baby. They can't take care of their dogs properly & they are left alone with a newborn. They go off at the drop of a hat, what will they do when the baby is sick, crying or has colic. I feel bad for Jayce. His mom gave him up, chose men over him, left him with kooky Barbara & now she has another baby & is all happy about that baby while making no attempt to get him back. That poor little boy is going to grow up with some severe resentment.

• Love 1

I know Barb said to Jenelle that she will not raise Kaiser like she did with Jace, but we know when things get grim and when push comes to shove, she will.  I mean she already has Jace's cousin or whoever clearly living with her as well.  If it means Kaiser being placed in care with a stranger or going with her, she will take him as well.  I wish Jenelle well and hope for the best, but in what we have seen she hasn't shown that she has gained any actual skills for parenting a child full time.  She's a fun older sister, kinda baby sitter, but that's it.

I agree. My husband would have taken care of my newborn at night for me but the 1st few nights home you could not have kept me away. I would be worried he wasn't doing it right.  You would think being she didn't get to be a mom to Jayce that she would want to spend every moment with the new baby. I don't get any parental vibe from her at all. 

If I had a shot for every time the words co-parenting was used last night I would have been drunk by the end of the episode.  lol My word!

I think a drinking game needs to be set up. We'd all probably end up in the hospital from alcohol poisoning, but still. These girls definitely make me want to drink...minus Chelsea. She's been pretty ok this season. She used to really irritate me before she got her shit together.

So, what should the rules for this game be?

My contribution: drink one shot/sip for every time Leah whines about the wheelchair situation.

• Love 1

For as much as Chelsea proclaims to not care about Adam, she sure does spend every waking minute talking about him and who he's dating. This is a case where I think she needs to grow up a little. She bitches when Adam doesn't come to Aubree's games and then spends the whole time shit-talking him when he does. Adam is still a douche but she's needs to get over it already.

Leah seriously needs to get off whatever drugs she's on, she's not doing herself any favors. Her girlses allegedly mean the world to her, but when does she ever actually play or engage with them in any meaningful way? Most of the time the twins are on the floor while Leah sits on the couch and complains to her friends. In slight defense of her, I do agree that having two kids full time is completely different than having them on weekends. I don't necessarily think Miranda would be fully prepared for that, especially considering she works a demanding job.

Kaiser looks just like Nathan and that's all I'm going to say about that. 

I understand Kail being sad that Isaac's with Jo for six weeks, but it's not like the Riveras are going to keep him chained to a radiator in the basement and only feed him bread and water. Baby Lincoln is an adorable little butterball.

Chelsea didn't bring up Adam's dating or talk about him at the game. Her friend did. She showed her the posted pics too. At the game Chelsea said "can we stop talking about it" to her father & her friend. She wants him to be apart of Aubrey's life but not just for attention. Why does he have to show up with friends to everything with Aubrey. Why can't he have a relationship with his daughter & not have his flavor of the week around? Chelsea has every right to be concerned with how his actions will affect Aubrey's feelings down the road.

• Love 2

Where to start?

You are right on about Adam. He shows up to a game, always with a girl or friends in tow. He takes her places & again always friends have to be there to witness how great of a dad he is. Why don't we ever see him have a conversation with Aubrey? People mistake Chelsea's anger for jealousy. I think she's over that & now it's more about how him bringing girls around & having babies will affect Aubrey later on. I remember one time she said something to her father like "I'm sad that I picked him as a father for her". That showed me that she cares more about Aubrey's feelings than her own for him.

• Love 3

Did Nathan compare himself to a crocodile? A female crocodile? I can't recall what he and Jenelle were discussing as I was half watching the episode but I swear I heard that. Please tell me I'm not crazy lol.

I also loved how Cory understands how insurance companies work and calling them daily is not going to accomplish a single thing. Also admired where he admitted to his lawyer that Leah accepted Ali's condition and it took him awhile to accept it but that was the only thing they disagreed/fought about.

• Love 6
He should pay what he was ordered to pay, if he couldn't pay that amount he should not have bought a new truck or got his house remodeled & he should have went to his lawyer on that. Not wait until she called him on it & now all of a sudden she's a bad mother.

I never heard Cory say she was a bad mother. Now, Leah has commented on Cory negatively many times on camera. As for him not being able to pay child support, who was it that went to Cory and asked him to pay only $200? That was Leah. Cory confirmed this so it is not just Leah's word. As for the new truck comment, that came from Leah including the remodeling of the house and so forth. Now, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? It is Leah whose bony ass has been called out for her spending habits by her own spouse. Cory never said he couldn't afford his truck, his house or child support. What he commented on was the fact Leah wanted to ask for double the support amount because according to her, he got a raise. Leah doesn't know what he can or cannot afford. This is the same chick who claims she took her daughter to therapy, but it is Cory who has the documentation that she is lying about that matter. He presented it to his lawyer. Leah is a lying sack of shit. Of course she is going to throw out there what he has bought and what he is having done to his home, but did it dawn on her that Cory and Miranda can do those things because Cory's wife has a career.  Perhaps they acquired a small loan. Perhaps they are using their MTV money. No, in Leah's eyes, Cory is a non-stop ATM whom she can run to every time she finds herself up shit creek because she can't curb her spending.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10

What article was this? I think I missed that one. I am not shocked that Leah was the dirtiest but I bet Jenelle isn't that far behind. Domestic goddess she ain't.

I had never heard of it either. I did some googling and found a few articles about it. Thanks to GreatKazu for mentioning it.

I wasn't surprised by what I read. She seems like she would be a filthy person. I'm a clean freak. I can't stand a dirty house. Messy isn't as bad as dirty. Houses get messy when you have kids but there's no excuse for filth.

• Love 1

I posted the information from the article on the previous page. It might have been overlooked. The camera person mentioned Leah being the filthiest of all the moms. She would throw Cheetos on the ground for the girlses to eat. There was mention of old, used tampons and dog shit on the floor, but no mention of who owned what. LOL  I do remember a scene where Javi complained about dog poop on the rug. I would guess the dog poop reference by the camera person was about Kail.

Here is a link to one site about that camera person: http://www.teenmomnews.com/2012/08/former-camera-man-spills-dirty-details-on-the-teen-mom-stars/#

And call me classist, whatever, but unless there's some sort of genetic reason, I don't approve of allowing children to get fat because they're being fed a pile of crap instead of healthy, balanced meals.

And what if being fat is genetic? (It is.) And what if fat people eat no more/differently than thin people? (It's true.) And what if food choices have very little to do with health, if at all? (Research suggests that's the case.)

I can provide cites for the above and further reading if you're interested, but that all feels too academic for a TV forum.

It just amazes me that we accept people come in different heights, with different hair colors, with different eye colors, etc. -- yet we assume thin is the default state and people eat their way to being fat. Makes no sense to me.

I hate the way Adam makes such a big deal about making sure Aubree pays attention to Paislee and loudly announces that Paislee is Aubree's sister.  He just does that crap to push Chelsea's buttons.  Aubree seems to have a loving nature and it's so wrong of him to take advantage of that and use her and Paislee just to piss off Chelsea.

And why is he so invested in pushing her buttons and pissing her off? Looks like he's hung up on Chelsea, too -- but in a different fashion.

As for her always being there for Jenelle, I agree - but in a really dysfunctional, co-dependent way. Once Barb took custody of Jace, HE should have become her main priority. By staying so wrapped up in Jenelle's constant drama, she has subjected that little boy to a lot of trauma that he did not need to go through.

I like Randy, but he is seriously wrapped up in Chelsea's drama, too. I didn't like seeing him cluck-cluck with the two Chelse[a/y]s over Adam and Taylor being at the game. But it came as no surprise after seeing him defending Chelsea in the comments section of a Radar Online article!

As far as the "diet" Leah feeds her kids, from what I understand Adult Onset diabetes can be caused by obesity, which is why so many people "cure" their diabetes after losing enough weight.

Like I said upthread, the cause of Type 2 diabetes is unknown at this time. And it's far from proven that being fat causes it. It may be that the gene for being fat is closely correlated with the gene for diabetes, like how the redhead gene and the freckle gene are closely correlated. But that doesn't mean one causes the other.

And yeah, starvation is great for blood glucose levels. Drives them straight down! Not so good for one's health, though, to starve oneself.

A friend of mine's son had to have almost all of his teeth pulled before they would have fallen out naturally because she fed him nothing but soda, fast food and candy.

How do you know that's the cause? Could it be genetically "bad" teeth? Unable to visit or afford the dentist?

I have my PhD in Nutrition and it is absolutely correct to judge the choices Leah makes in regards to her children's' diet.

You don't mean to say they taught you in school to judge other people's children's diets? I hope not.

You may be interested in the following site from a colleague in your field, especially this particular post: http://www.fatnutritionist.com/index.php/real-food/

It has nothing to do with class or body image and everything to do with healthy growth and development.  No infant should EVER consume french fries and soda as part of a healthy diet.

Class and body image and food choices and the idea of what is healthy DO all intersect. And not to be all Bill Clinton up in here, but it depends on what your definition of a "healthy diet" is.

I look forward to the day when judging a person's body, health, and food choices is as discouraged as judging a person by hir skin color or sexual orientation.

Fat acceptance or not, nobody can deny that a healthy diet is not just Mountain Dew (or any soda), fast food, and sugary/salty snack foods.

Yes, people can, do, and have denied that. If the only food a person can tolerate (due to a health condition) is full sugar soda and potato chips, then YES, that is a healthy diet for hir. Ditto if that's all zie can afford and the alternative is going hungry. Ditto if that's what zie wants to eat and it enables hir to have the fuel zie needs to do the things zie wants.

I can't believe we've reached a point where chicken fingers and pizza are considered "bad"! Mind-boggling. BTW, that is "real" food. See the link I posted above.

Teen Mom 2 renewed for Season 6

Three-quarters of me is like, "NOOOOOOOOOO!" But I most likely contributed to it by watching the eps during the time period when they still count the ratings. I want it to end but can't look away...And I hate the idea of the moms getting more money for their BS -- but especially if they continue to pretend the moms don't get MTV dough.

People mistake Chelsea's anger for jealousy. I think she's over that

I'm waiting for the reunion show to see if she's hooked up with Adam yet again before I'll agree she's over him.

I think there is more to the story than Corey was saying in front of the cameras.  He and his wife (unlike Leah & Jeremy) don't trash them on camera.  He had a letter saying that Ali's PT would be discontinued if she didn't start showing up.  The PT wouldn't just send a letter like that because of two excused cancellations.  I think Leah was so drugged up on her meds that she didn't even realize she had appointments.

Sad but true.  I don't believe one word of Leah's story about the therapist understanding and agreeing the absences were avoidable.

If I were a betting bitch, my money would be on Ali being a no show/no call at her PT appointments and THAT is why Corey received a warning letter about dismissing Ali from the PT sessions.  Corey, being the responsible insured party, would get the letter.  Leah, who appears increasingly ignorant and/or drugged, probably had no idea that Corey would receive such a letter.  If those were excused absences for Ali, the insurance company would not have been notified of failure to show and Corey would never have received that letter.  Something's fishy with Leah's story.

And, good grief, now when I watch how out of touch she appears to be, that blind item keeps running through my brain.

And, BTW, are we sure of the reason Jeremy passed out at that job site?  I've been wondering about this, since that blind item referred to the drug habit of the Teen Mom and her significant other....which made my suspicious jaded mind wonder if perhaps Jeremy could have been "released" from his job because he failed a drug test after that passing out incident.  

Just an extremely odd set of circumstances all the way around for Leah this season and I'm pretty sure the MTV editing monkeys are giving her the kindest possible edit.  

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 7

I don't know if it was a miscommunication or misspeaking on Corey's part, but when he was speaking to Miranda, he commented about the "way they live their life," and there are things that he doesn't necessarily agree with, and things he wants to change for the girls in the future, but I wonder if there is something that Corey knows about Leah that he's not revealing to the viewers.  If so, I think it's great that he doesn't get into the specifics on national tv, but I don't think the money, wheelchair, or insurance situation is the reason that Corey is asking for full custody.  He said as much--that it wasn't a money thing. 

• Love 7

I agree. While I fully understand Chelsea's position, it seems over the top for someone to have to get both parents' approval every time they take a picture.

Chelsea never, ever, ever once said nobody could take a picture. She asked that Taylor stop posting pictures of her daughter in a public forum, which as Aubree's mother, she has every right to do.

You really wouldn't go back to a sweet, friendly, competent hair/skin person simply because of the way they speak? Really? As long as the person is friendly and knows what they're doing, I couldn't care less how they speak. Makes no difference to me.

Edited by Maharincess

When Kail and Javi brought Isaac to the back sliding door in the rain, it reminded me of the Griswold's dropping off dead Aunt Edna.

I think I hate you a little ;)

I had five teeth, 4 wisdom 1 cracked, out yesterday, and I'm in a bit of pain...you made me laugh long, and out loud.

Thanks, I really needed it!

Edited by LexiconDevilOne
  • Love 2

Chelsea never, ever, ever once said nobody could take a picture. She asked that Taylor stop posting pictures of her daughter in a public forum, which as Aubree's mother, she has every right to do.

You really wouldn't go back to a sweet, friendly, competent hair/skin person simply because of the way they speak? Really? As long as the person is friendly and knows what they're doing, I couldn't care less how they speak. Makes no difference to me.

I would not go back. Her baby voice is excruciating to me, not to mention completely unprofessional.

I wonder does Chelsea's new rumored boyfriend need Adumb's permission to post a picture of himself with Aubree?

• Love 3

Hello all!  New here, but I'm just going to jump in....

The only reason Taylor wants to be friends with Chelsea is CAMERA TIME.  Same reason Adam pretends to care about Aubree.  From what I've read, he doesn't participate in her life except when the camera's are rolling.  Oh and the "landing strip" comment, genius!

I think Leah and Cory are so frustrated with the situation that they're taking it out on one another.  BUT, Leah needs to stop with putting Cory down all the time.  He doesn't take Allie to doctors appointments because HE WORKS, at a REAL job, not a tanning salon. 

What a selective memory Janelle has.  She didn't give up on Jace because her mom wouldn't let her do anything.  She gave up on Jace before the kid was even born.  All the late night parties......selective memory must be great.  As soon as Teen Mom 2 is over, Nathan will leave her and her mother will be raising another one of her children.

Kailyn will miss Isaac, of course she will.  But Joe is a good Dad.  He has always wanted to be part of Isaac life.  Isaac will be fine.  She needs to take this opportunity to bond with Lincoln.  Back to last weeks episode, why the heck would you plan a vacation over Father's Day and then ask the kids Dad to let YOU have him over Father's Day so he could go on a family vacation.  Why don't you plan your family vacation either before or after he comes back?  Poor planning.

• Love 1

I also noticed Chelsea baby talking to her client at work. WTF? No way would I ever return to her again.

I guess I was thinking it was a friend. If not I bet the client thought she was nutty!!

• Love 2

I think it's great that Adumb and Taylor can set aside their differences, break-up as a couple but still be able to talk and co-parent Paislee without drama and talking shit about each other to others.  Too bad Chelsea still has a high school "mean girls" mentality, maybe someday she'll grow up and be an adult in this situation.

• Love 1

I think it's great that Adumb and Taylor can set aside their differences, break-up as a couple but still be able to talk and co-parent Paislee without drama and talking shit about each other to others.  Too bad Chelsea still has a high school "mean girls" mentality, maybe someday she'll grow up and be an adult in this situation.

Sure Taylor is all about con parenting now because she still likes Adam and wants him back as the end game.

I'd like to see how her tune changes when she realizes what Adam really is and how absolutely disinterested he is in really parenting. Adam has spent more time driving recklessly and getting arrested than he ever has parenting Aubree. It isn't about Chelsea being a mean girl IMO, it is about her waking up from the spell that Adam magically putwomen under, which Taylor is still clearly under.

• Love 5

I wouldn't be too quick to pat those douchers (tm Chelsea) on the back...when Chelsea still had stars in her eyes for the living, breathing genital wart, she attempted to co-parent & have him be as involved as possible in Aubree's life. The only way Adam has "matured" is that he is now more aware of public perception so is trying to put on a better show for the cameras. I'd bet the farm that the second he got a new Jessica, Tammy Sue, or Bambi, his & Taylor's wonderfully mature co-parent relationship went down the toilet faster than Jenelle's drugs during a raid.

• Love 8
Sure Taylor is all about con parenting now because she still likes Adam and wants him back as the end game.

I'd like to see how her tune changes when she realizes what Adam really is and how absolutely disinterested he is in really parenting. Adam has spent more time driving recklessly and getting arrested than he ever has parenting Aubree. It isn't about Chelsea being a mean girl IMO, it is about her waking up from the spell that Adam magically putwomen under, which Taylor is still clearly under.

I completely agree. She's trying to act all cool about it, in hopes that he'll get back together with her. 

Did Nathan compare himself to a crocodile? A female crocodile? I can't recall what he and Jenelle were discussing as I was half watching the episode but I swear I heard that. Please tell me I'm not crazy lol.

You're not crazy! He said he was going to be fierce and protective like a mama crocodile!

• Love 4

I think it's great that Adumb and Taylor can set aside their differences, break-up as a couple but still be able to talk and co-parent Paislee without drama and talking shit about each other to others.  Too bad Chelsea still has a high school "mean girls" mentality, maybe someday she'll grow up and be an adult in this situation.

Give it a year and see where they are then. Taylor is an idiot and I think she wants Adam back. When Adam has gone through 3 more porn star girlfriends who are hauling Paislee around and posting pictures of her online, Taylor will feel differently. And I really think Adam will eventually disappear out of state, and abandon all of his kids.

As much as Kail annoys me, at least she cares that she sees her kid. Unlike Jenelle. Although, Kail didn't seem to mind when she filed that untrue restraining order and kept Jo away from his son for weeks. I have to give credit to Vee for staying positive around Kail despite how she was treated. I'm not sure I could do it.

Leah is not going to like where this court filing goes. I have a friend who did something similar, and when the judge thinks you're playing games, the dad will get more visitation. Not to mention, Leah should be working to contribute to the financial support of her own children. Its not Corey's fault she popped out a third kid and can't work any time she is "stressed".

Corey's new wife seems very nice and mature. And way more elegant and put together than trashy Leah.

• Love 4

Give it a year and see where they are then. Taylor is an idiot and I think she wants Adam back. When Adam has gone through 3 more porn star girlfriends who are hauling Paislee around and posting pictures of her online, Taylor will feel differently. And I really think Adam will eventually disappear out of state, and abandon all of his kids.

Do I have to wait until Adumb goes through 2 more porn stars or was the 1 that he went through enough to see that Taylor handled it like an adult and is still on good terms with Adumb .... unlike Chelsea who is still bitter and resents them all..

Did I hear Cory's lawyer say that his child support payments were lowered so he could pay medical bills (I assume for Allie)?  If that's the case, why is Leah trying to up the child support and why does Jeremy always gripe about paying hospital bills and doctor bills?

Did I hear Cory's lawyer say that his child support payments were lowered so he could pay medical bills (I assume for Allie)?  If that's the case, why is Leah trying to up the child support and why does Jeremy always gripe about paying hospital bills and doctor bills?

According to Leah's recent Facebook post:

"I am admitting that I shouldn't have been using bad language in front of my children. It was in the heat of the moment and It was a scene where you only saw certain parts of the filming!" she explained. "As for the child support issue, he was ordered, by the State of WV, the $1200 a month in child support. I wanted to work with him and was willing to accept $800 a month. Approximately 6 months after that he wasn't paying his half of the medical bills, to which all of them were in my name and I was getting collection letters. I agreed to lower his payments to $200 a month so we could pay off the medical bills."

So were the bills paid? Not according to Leah. "This agreement lasted for a year and they never were paid," she explained. "This is when we went back to court, to get the bills paid and out of collections! Also, to restore my credit."

http://www.wetpaint.com/leah-messer/articles/2014-09-15-corey-simms-child-support-payments