Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E26: Co-Parenthood

JerseyGirl
  • Start Topic

Rewatching last night's episode now. Just passed Kaiser's birth. Could Jenelle look any less like she gave a shit afterward? I mean you see her in the hospital bed with that cloth on her head and her face is vacant. All those 'snapshots' of her and Kaiser with Barb and Nathan the smile looks forced. I couldn't imagine someone less excited to have just given birth. Ugh. Maybe she was all pissy cos she couldn't score any drugs for the delivery?

Edited cos I can't type today.

Edited by fliptopbox

Leah is lazy as fuck. That's all I know and comment on when I watch her feed her children fast food, Cheetos and Mountain Dew.

Exactly. A diet of junk food is not good for children, hence the difference in their behavior when they are with Cory and Miranda. Most of the time they are with their mother, they also look unbathed. Leah needs to clean up her act. It's not like she cannot afford to buy healthy food and cook it. And call me classist, whatever, but unless there's some sort of genetic reason, I don't approve of allowing children to get fat because they're being fed a pile of crap instead of healthy, balanced meals. When I was four, a tiny bottle of coca cola was a very, very rare treat.

I also think Chelsea is perfectly right to expect Taylor to respect her request that she not post pictures of her child on Instagram. She didn't say I don't want you spending time with Aubree (even though she'd probably prefer she not), just stop posting pics on social media. And I agree with those who said Adam makes his appearances at Aubree's game a spectacle and all about him. He does not need to be showing up with different girls each week, his boys looking for MILFs, etc. 

Chelsea is still really young, so of course she's going to talk trash about Adam and his girlfriends but I don't think she wants him back at all. He's a fucking deadbeat and she knows it.

So, next week Jenelle is going to try to begin a fight with her mother for custody of Jace? I pray to God that he never lives with her. Ever.

• Love 7

It was nice seeing Jenelle and Babs being nice to one another.  Jace looked thrilled when he was holding Kaiser Roll. He knows that he’s been replaced, and that’s sad.  If Jenelle really wanted custody  of Jace, she’d be doing everything possible to get it back. I think she doesn’t want him back.  Nathan acted like his usual, douchy self at the baby shower. Explain to me why Jenelle needed a shower for her second child?

Kail should be grateful that Jo wants to see Isaac.  He’s a good guy. I understand that it’s hard for her, not seeing him, but this is something she agreed to.

Leah should stop bashing Cory.

Why is Taylor still on the show? Are the preparing to replace Jenelle with her? Paislee is adorable!

• Love 1

While I don't think Leah is BPD (I think Jenelle is and has been misdiagnosed) it wouldn't surprise me if there weren't some sort of I don't know... narcissism?While I don't think Leah is BPD (I think Jenelle is and has been misdiagnosed) it wouldn't surprise me if there weren't some sort of I don't know... narcissism?

Oh I could definitely see Leah being a narcissist.  I have a close family member like that...family member is never wrong, always knows everyting, and puts on outlandish outfits/make-up for attention, good or bad.  Leah definitely martyrs herself and is surprised when people see through it because, you know, she does her shit on camera. I wonder if she even realizes she is being filmed? She seems delusional enough to not realize she is. Of course, there is also...

I think Leah's mental illness is that she's a lying asshole.

LOL...honestly, narcissim and being a lying asshole can very much go hand in hand.  I think Leah is a lying asshole as well as having a mental problem. The thing is, if she has a mental illness, you probably doesn't see it as lying. Not that that absolves her at all.

Please don't insult zombies like that.

Yeah that's right, I shouldn't put down decent, hardworking zombies by comparing Jenelle. If I go by the Walking Dead, Zombie's atleast are driven to complete their goals and not afraid to get their hands dirty (not talking about drugs or nasty boyfriends). Plus they tend to emote more then Jenelle. She has not yet risen to their level.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 2

So I'll start with Jenelle. Was it just me, or did everyone at her shower look like they were forced there at gunpoint? Or maybe all of her friends have that permanent quaalude thing Jenelle has going on? It was just such a subdued shower, only Barb seemed to be enjoying herself. 

Yes!!! Omg, when everyone was sitting around awkwardly, my first thought was MTV went to the local mall, rounded up some young girls and paid them fifty bucks to pretend they were Jenelle's friends. It didn't even look like Barb prepared any food other than a store bought cake. That was the most joyless baby shower I've ever seen.

• Love 5

For a second, when Kail was going on about how she couldnt finish school because she was working two jobs  I had a glimmer of hope she would be honest and say she got her ass tossed out by Janet because she couldnt follow the house rules.  Just don't date until you finish school.  Seemed like a reasonable request for free room/board/babysitting, but we know Kail answers to no one.

Hard learner that girl.

• Love 4

Yes!!! Omg, when everyone was sitting around awkwardly, my first thought was MTV went to the local mall, rounded up some young girls and paid them fifty bucks to pretend they were Jenelle's friends. It didn't even look like Barb prepared any food other than a store bought cake. That was the most joyless baby shower I've ever seen.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that. Jenelle doesn't seem to have any girlfriends left because she can't stop getting into fistfights with them, or screwing their boyfriends. Most of those guests were probably from Central Casting, lol. Was Anna Buckwild even there? She's the only "friend" we've seen of Jenelle's lately. Maybe that Tori girl too, but who knows. They all seem very fickle with one another.

Edited by fliptopbox
I'm still believe that if Adumb wanted to do Chelsea, she'd take him right back in a heartbeat.  So now NO ONE can take pictures of Aubree without her explicit approval?  Hell no girl, as long as Adumb gave the OK, go F yourself.

I disagree. I think Chelsea has learned over the years what a loser Adam is (plus, he's been getting uglier and uglier with age, I think). Chelsea's complaint with Taylor wasn't specifically taking the picture, it was posting it on social media. No one should post a picture of your kid online without the parent's permission, and as Adam is not Aubree's legal guardian, he is not the one to give permission.

• Love 4

I don't actually watch the show but take great joy in the write-ups. But that means I'm missing more context than show-watchers. Is there perhaps a typo in this sentence? "she drives herself to the hospital because her baby's child is legally prohibited from doing so; " (is it her baby's father who is prohibited from driving?)

No one should post a picture of your kid online without the parent's permission, and as Adam is not Aubree's legal guardian, he is not the one to give permission.

I generally agree with the idea that people shouldn't be putting pics of kids that are not theirs online, but Aubree has been on TV and there have been pics of her all over social media, gossip blogs, the MTV website, etc. since she was born so I doubt Chelsea has an issue with it unless it's Adam's girlfriend or ex doing it.

• Love 4
No one should post a picture of your kid online without the parent's permission, and as Adam is not Aubree's legal guardian, he is not the one to give permission.

I generally agree with the idea that people shouldn't be putting pics of kids that are not theirs online, but Aubree has been on TV and there have been pics of her all over social media, gossip blogs, the MTV website, etc. since she was born so I doubt Chelsea has an issue with it unless it's Adam's girlfriend or ex doing it.

I agree. It's a reasonable enough issue to have qualms about your kid's picture being posted on social media sites, but I doubt that really applies here since Aubree has basically been a TV star against her will since before she was born. And at any rate, I really don't think that's Chelsea's issue. It's not so much "Please stop putting pictures of you and my daughter on the internet" as it's really "Please stop showing off pictures of you with my daughter."

• Love 5
I wouldn't be surprised to hear that. Jenelle doesn't seem to have any girlfriends left because she can't stop getting into fistfights with them, or screwing their boyfriends.

Well, to be fair, those dumb broads are always stealing her hoodies. I mean, that is some serious friendship-ending stuff right there. 

On a serious note, I think the same thing about Leah's friends. She's had a couple randoms lately; I'm like - "Who the fuck is that and how much are they being paid to pretend they're friends with her?" 

Chelsea, OTOH, seems to have stable friends in her life and they seem to really get along and have each other's backs.

• Love 2

Maybe Leah is so out of it, that is why she doesn't remember putting Cory down.

Most of the time they are with their mother, they also look unbathed. Leah needs to clean up her act. It's not like she cannot afford to buy healthy food and cook it

Remember that article by the tv camera person from Teen Mom who pointed out that out of all the moms on this show, Leah was the worst and the dirtiest. Cheetos all over the floor, Baby Adderall eating off the floor. Disgusting, filthy pig.

Kail quit your whining. Damnit! You chose this schedule when you signed the agreement. I feel for any parent who won't see their child for six weeks, that is understandable but, this is karma working her magic because Kail sure as hell didn't mind wanting to keep Jo away from Isaac and had no problem wanting to live 3 hours away. That was for her benefit, not Isaac's. As for her comment that Isaac will only have Jo's family - um, who does Isaac have around him when he is in Delaware? Kail and Lincoln. No one else. I was deeply bothered by her comment that she slipped in about Javi's family, specifically Javi's mother. Kail mentioned Isaac missing his grandma, as if he only has one. Technically, he has two grandmothers - Jo's mother and Kail's mother. Javi's mother is also a grandmother by marriage, but for Kail to mention her as if that is the only one he has, was another unnecessary dig.  That bitch has issues.

So now NO ONE can take pictures of Aubree without her explicit approval?

Watch the scene again, that is not what Chelsea said.  Her comment was, she didn't want Taylor to post photos with her child on social media. And yes, that child is a minor and whatever her mother decides, that is her decision and Taylor should abide by it.  No adult who is not family, should be posting photos of themselves with Aubree without Chelsea's approval. Chelsea has made her feelings quite clear time and time again. She, like many other parents I assume, wouldn't want their child to be used as some cuddly toy by some side-piece to take photos with and use said child as a pawn to post those photos on social media that I think is pretty much done with ulterior motives in mind. Taylor herself mentioned how she finally understood how Chelsea felt when Paislee was showing up in photos with Jessica. Only when it happens to you, can you truly understand and it seems Taylor did get the message the first time so, why is she doing it again? That had nothing to do with any relationship Aubree has with Taylor. Bitch, please!

And no, Taylor is not back with Adam. When Taylor was telling Adam if Chelsea was jealous, she then said, "It's not like we are together" and that is when Adam said, "Nooooo" and then Taylor mocked his response.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

I hate the way Adam makes such a big deal about making sure Aubree pays attention to Paislee and loudly announces that Paislee is Aubree's sister.  He just does that crap to push Chelsea's buttons.  Aubree seems to have a loving nature and it's so wrong of him to take advantage of that and use her and Paislee just to piss off Chelsea.

Why was baby Adderall sitting on a cooking pot during the fast food feast at Leah's house?  I can see that working in a pinch, but it doesn't look very safe or comfortable to me.   Shouldn't she have a booster seat or high chair in her own home?  Maybe Leah sold them to buy Mary Kay.

• Love 2
Why was baby Adderall sitting on a cooking pot during the fast food feast at Leah's house?  I can see that working in a pinch, but it doesn't look very safe or comfortable to me.   Shouldn't she have a booster seat or high chair in her own home?  Maybe Leah sold them to buy Mary Kay.

Oh my gosh, I didn't even notice.  That does NOT sound safe to me. Not at all. Damn, where Germy with his "MY insurance would have already approved the wheelchair"? Since he's so superior, you'd think he'd have purchased the child a booster seat or something. 

• Love 2

Or when baby mama #3 posts a picture online of herself with Paislee.

Didn't that already happen?  I thought Taylor got all upset because Adam had a picture with his new flavor of the week and Paislee?  She seems to have no awareness to how much she didn't like that, but it's A OK to take a pic and post it with Chelsea's child.  

Of course he is.  Ugh, he's the worst.  

I am usually Kail's biggest defender, but she was such a big ol' baby in this episode.  I know she is going to miss Isaac and not being with him or seeing him for 6 weeks seems like forever, but stop pretending like it is actually harming Isaac.  Sure, it's not perfect that thems the breaks when you have a child with someone and have to share custody.  Sucks, deal with it.  

Leah is the actual worst.  I hope Corey does get custody.  Those children seem happier, healthier and better behaved when they are with him and his wife.  Also, since the wife (Miranda?) was on the show a lot last night, lord she is pretty.  Corey definitely traded up there.  She's pretty.  She's nice.  She's sane.  She has a JOB.  She isn't hopped up on pills.  Basically she is a million times better than the suck that is Leah.  

Jenelle.  I have no words.  Good luck Kaiser.  

• Love 4

I have so much to say...

#1 - Why was Nathan wearing sunglasses when he was lying next to Jenelle in bed?  High?

#2 - I was LOLing at Leah's segment intro... the box of french fries.  She's gettng a really bad edit this season.

#3 - Baby Adderal is not good enough for a proper highchair???  WTF was up with the inverted cooking pot she was sitting on?

#4 - Dear Kail ... Please grow a chin and shut the fuck up.  How is it OK that you (admittedly) spend only a small chunk of one-on-one time with Isaac per day reading a book (because you're nursing), but you're worried about how much attention he'll get with Joe's fam and Vee?

#5 - Jenelle: "Have you seen Kaiser's room?".  I was so sad to see Jace's little face when Jenelle was fussing over Kaiser and his room.  Poor kid :(

• Love 3

Barb gets slammed a lot for losing her shit in front of Jace, but damn, the woman is always there for her daughter. She is far from perfect, but Jace has a clean, secure home with her. He is always well dressed and clean looking. Barb loves him, and she's trying to do the right thing. I hope it's enough but fear it won't be.

• Love 10
Barb gets slammed a lot for losing her shit in front of Jace, but damn, the woman is always there for her daughter. She is far from perfect, but Jace has a clean, secure home with her.

Just last week (or was it the week before?) Barb told Jace if he didn't start behaving he would have to find somewhere else to live. That is far from "secure", IMO. And then Jenelle turns around and basically says she does not want him back, right in front of him, while talking to Nathan. 

As for her always being there for Jenelle, I agree - but in a really dysfunctional, co-dependent way. Once Barb took custody of Jace, HE should have become her main priority. By staying so wrapped up in Jenelle's constant drama, she has subjected that little boy to a lot of trauma that he did not need to go through. 

• Love 3

I hate the way Adam makes such a big deal about making sure Aubree pays attention to Paislee and loudly announces that Paislee is Aubree's sister. 

Sorry, Adam, but  your two kids from your two baby mamas does not equal "sisters"...  Yes.  They are biologically half sisters, but, whatever.  They are not sisters unless when said spawn are old enough to decide to form that relationship.

• Love 1

Remember that article by the tv camera person from Teen Mom who pointed out that out of all the moms on this show, Leah was the worst and the dirtiest. Cheetos all over the floor, Baby Adderall eating off the floor. Disgusting, filthy pig.

What article was this? I think I missed that one. I am not shocked that Leah was the dirtiest but I bet Jenelle isn't that far behind. Domestic goddess she ain't.

This is completely shallow, but everyone on this show grates so much at this point, I was even yelling at Javi to close his gross lips together when saying words that contain letters such as "p" or "m".

He's a mouth breather.

Anyone else notice the white lighter on the nightstand next to Janelle while she was breastfeeding Kaiser??  

That sucks.  It could be for pot or cigarettes.  Babies with moms who smoke are at higher risk of SIDS.  Poor Kaiser.  Jenelle does seem like the type who lights up a bowl before her head leaves the pillow in the morning.

• Love 1

Had to laugh at Corey's sassiness in the car convo with Miranda. "I can't just call up an INSURANCE COMPANY and be like 'listen up, I want a wheelchair, right now, not one second to pass!'" He almost z snapped, haha.

Taylor is just so close to Aubree, huh? After Aubs had kissed her dad and sister after the game she breezed past Taylor who offered only an awkward 'bye, Aubree...' Mhm. Also weird, why do I never hear Adam say 'I love you' to his daughter? Never.

Randy: So are they...?

Chelsea: I DON'T KNOW I DON'T CARE APPARENTLY EVERYONE CAN HAVE HIM.

Everyone but Chelsea was the unspoken. Sad. 

"Not like you're shooting up heroin every night, so..." Ringing endorsement there, Jeremy.

"I've always been so good to Corey." lawl lawl lawl.

Kail is hella boring. Isaac never seems to properly express happiness when people ask him about things. "Are you excited to spend time with your dad?" *Isaac slowly shakes his head and makes no eye contact* He almost looked worried. You know Kail, maybe subconsciously, always talking about it around him, pounded it into his head that it was not a Good Thing. Same as a couple weeks ago when he told Suzy "Javi doesn't care about us." Her weirdness is rubbin' off.

Poor Jace. He so did not want to hold that baby. You could almost see the realization pass over his face that it is now all. About. That. Baby. 

Nathan, "That's my bloodline right there." What a douche. To listen to him with Jenelle going on and on about how they were going to parent like, so, so good just to rub it in everyone's faces, ridiculous. You do not have spite babies, people. I at least sometimes consider Nathan to be, while a douche and not very intelligent and possibly an opportunist, a bit sincere. He seems to want Jace and to have that established family. Jenelle is just on autopilot, dead between the eyes, until someone mentions something she doesn't like and she perks right up to yell insipidly about it.

• Love 3

The problem with the food choices for me is not the weight of the kids but the health problems it can cause. Diabetes and "Mountain Dew mouth" are real.

It is not known what causes diabetes (Type 2, I'm assuming you're talking about).

I'm still believe that if Adumb wanted to do Chelsea, she'd take him right back in a heartbeat. So now NO ONE can take pictures of Aubree without her explicit approval? Hell no girl, as long as Adumb gave the OK, go F yourself. Her actions throughout this episode, being catty at the game, responding to a picture, etc. just proves she is NOT over him.

How does that prove she isn't over him? I didn't see that at all. To me all it proves is that she doesn't want people posting pictures of her daughter in a public forum. Which is her right as Aubree's mother.

I'm sure Chelsea is asked to talk about Adam for the show. When her friend was trying to talk about Adam with Randy at the game, Chelsea shut it down.

At this point, I think all Chelsea wants from Adam is for him to be a good dad and for him to not be disappointing Aubree all the time.

I think she finally sees what kind of person he really is and I don't think she would take him back.

• Love 3

I do believe Chelsea's friends are real.  I mean, who would agree (for any amount of money) to make themselves up like that and "style" their hair like that, and allow someone to spray tan them Oompa Loompa orange just to be on TV and pretend to be her friend?  I sure wouldn't.

As far as the "diet" Leah feeds her kids, from what I understand Adult Onset diabetes can be caused by obesity, which is why so many people "cure" their diabetes after losing enough weight.  I'm not worried about how the girlses look, I'm worried about their teeth, their digestive systems, their ability to focus in school, their emotional health, etc.  They will not grow up big, healthy & strong on a diet of Mountain Dew, Cheetos and fast food.  A friend of mine's son had to have almost all of his teeth pulled before they would have fallen out naturally because she fed him nothing but soda, fast food and candy.  Her kids do poorly in school, have behavior problems and are unable to focus.  It's really sad because SHE did that to them with her unwillingness to provide them with healthy food.  I see the girlses going down that same path.

So now NO ONE can take pictures of Aubree without her explicit approval?  Hell no girl, as long as Adumb gave the OK, go F yourself.

I agree. While I fully understand Chelsea's position, it seems over the top for someone to have to get both parents' approval every time they take a picture.

• Love 1
How does that prove she isn't over him? I didn't see that at all. To me all it proves is that she doesn't want people posting pictures of her daughter in a public forum. Which is her right as Aubree's mother.

Because she has proven that she has no problem with Aubree's image being out there on public forums or even on national television.  It's only personal when it's Adam's ex, who she didn't want Aubree around in the first place.    She signed her rights as Aubree's mother away in that regard when she signed that MTV contract.  Because of it she can't possibly control where a pic of Aubree might pop up.    You'd think she would be more offended when an image of Aubree appears in some gossip blog that is talking about all the trouble Adam is in.

Edited by Lexie
  • Love 3

When I saw Leah's reaction to the news that Cory was trying to get primary custody I thought it was oddly low-key. My first thought was that maybe she had some chemicals on board, but now (in a more charitable frame of mind) I think it may have been just plain old shock. Apparently she's grown accustomed to saying and doing whatever she feels like with no push-back from Cory. 

Edited by animalnurse

When I saw Leah's reaction to the news that Cory was trying to get primary custody I thought it was oddly low-key. My first thought was that maybe she had some chemicals on board, but now (in a more charitable frame of mind) I think it may have been just plain old shock. Apparently she's grown accustomed to saying and doing whatever she feels like with no push-back from Cory. 

I assumed she was heavily medicated since she's had that glazed over look many a times this season.  I would also love to see Leah and Jeremy feelings about child support shift if Corey was awarded custody of the girls.  

• Love 1
it seems over the top for someone to have to get both parents' approval every time they take a picture.

I don't think Chelsea has an issue with Taylor TAKING photos, what bothers her is when they post it on social media. I didn't hear Chelsea say for Taylor to not take photos. If she did, I fully apologize. Chelsea has control and if she wants Aubree's photo out there on tv, magazines or other media sites, that is her choice. She doesn't seem to appreciate these girls who are playing "temporary mommy" to her child and posting it all over Instagram. When I take a photo with people, I always ask them first if I can post it on my Facebook account and Instagram. Some people don't want me to for one reason or another. That is their right, and those people are adults. Also, these girls could be selling these photos to certain sites for money...Here is so and so with Aubree from Teen Mom 2. Or, those media sites could just pull those photos from Instagram and FB. I don't think Chelsea can say those things on camera, but that might be one concern she has, especially since those photos have made their way to various media sites.

iwasish - I used to be a big Barb defender. I still am to an extent, but nothing like I used to. I do think Barb gets a lot of stink eye from us because this season seems to have really shown us another side to Barb that I, for one, am not liking at all. It does seem to show why Jenelle is the way she is.

Someone also mentioned what about Jenelle's dad and what part did he play in all of this mess. Well, he might have abandoned the family. Barb may have kicked him out. Without any backstory, we will never know. Of course that may have played a part in it, but watching Barb, it sure is not a stretch to figure out how Jenelle learned how to react and behave. Those two are very similar. Jenelle learned how to walk away and to tell people to STFU whenever they get angry. When Jenelle was growing up, she probably watched her mom call her father or her later boyfriends on the phone, crying and telling them how "mean" they are to her .  When Barb made that phone call to Nathan in the last episode, it mirrored Jenelle's behavior. Obviously, Jenelle takes after her mom in many ways.

That doesn't mean Jenelle gets off the hook. She is responsible for her behavior, but she never owns up to it.

I wish Cory could get full custody of the girls, but I don't think he will. Jeremy's heroin comment didn't mean a thing to me other than he was commenting on the worst case scenario - one would have to be a heroin addict in order to lose custody of one's children.

Chelsea has control and if she wants Aubree's photo out there on tv, magazines or other media sites, that is her choice.

No she doesn't.   There is nothing Chelsea can do about it other than ask Taylor not to.  Taylor could do it to be nice or refuse to, really the person with the picture has the control.  

• Love 1

(hi, i'm new here *waves*)

I think Chelsea was totally within her rights about the no picture thing, though I think she did it for vindictive reasons more then anything. Especially because Aubree has a very public life not everything about her needs to be shared. I'm sure Taylor posting a picture with her daughter brings in lots of comments-- questions if she's back with Adam, comments about how she's a great stepmom, maybe even negative stuff about Aubree or Chelsea. People are all kinds of crazy and I think it's in Aubree's best interest (as well as all of these kids) for their parents to know exactly how their pictures/videos are shared and have total control over it. 

Leah says her medicine is working now, but she still sounds drunk half the time. And I have to believe most the time she's doing her hair she's drunk or it's dark or something. I can't even get started on what she feeds her kids. I'm not impressed with Chelsea's reliance on frozen chicken strips and corn dogs either but Leah feeds those kids the worst kinds of crap while trying to come across as little suzy homemaker mom of the year. It's really sad actually. I'm sure she wants to be that but she just decided she was going to be this way and this was her life and thought it would all fall together, she didn't realize it would be hard work. I'm surprised she and Jeremy are still married. 

• Love 1
No she doesn't.   There is nothing Chelsea can do about it other than ask Taylor not to.  Taylor could do it to be nice or refuse to, really the person with the picture has the control

Chelsea, as Aubree's mother, has the right to show her daughter's image where she wants. As for Taylor not taking photos, she did ask her to not post them on social media.  Later, Taylor acknowledged how it felt to walk in Chelsea's shoes. She hated Paislee's photo being taken by Jessica and being posted online. So, why is she back to doing the very thing she cried to Chelsea about? I think Taylor, like Chelsea was, is hung up on Adam, and is hoping to show him her "love" for Aubree.  She is using Aubree IMO.

In response to the person asking about the camera person info on Leah, here is the breakdown of what this camera person revealed including the mention of CPS. My favorite is the last one listed here:

•The network would often set up fights in the beginning

•The director would feed the girl's lines

•The girls make $150,000 a year, and get a bonus for high ratings

•Camera man says the girls spend unwisely, and could be set for life if they planned their finances better

•Barbara has the “worst” voice and is a “wino.”

•Says the cast are “the worst people I’ve ever met. Absolutely no intelligence.”

•The girl's friends would hit on the crew members. One day a member decided to fool around with one of the young girls, (He was later fired.) When she found out he was 38 she was disgusted.

•He says the best part about filming was the birth, but the girls “should have gotten abortions.”

•Says Leah is careless

•Says Farrah was “nasty. If we were following her she would slam the door on our face.”

•Cameras are not allowed to film when the girls go into the bathroom and close the door

•Kail has the most potential to be a good mother.

•“Every shoot I would want to call CPS. Filthy houses (dog poop on the floor, bloody tampons sitting in a corner for months, weeks old food everywhere, etc) one of the worst is Leah, filthiest person I’ve met. When feeding her twins, she would spill a bunch of cheese puffs on the nasty carpet and the girls would crawl around and suck up the cheese puffs, no hands involved.”

•Corey is a good guy, and should have never agreed to do the show

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

Rewatching last night's episode now. Just passed Kaiser's birth. Could Jenelle look any less like she gave a shit afterward? I mean you see her in the hospital bed with that cloth on her head and her face is vacant. All those 'snapshots' of her and Kaiser with Barb and Nathan the smile looks forced. I couldn't imagine someone less excited to have just given birth. Ugh. Maybe she was all pissy cos she couldn't score any drugs for the delivery?

Edited cos I can't type today.

Okay, there's PLENTY to snark on Jenelle about, but her face directly after giving birth isn't one of them.  The girl is likely exhausted, I think we could cut her a little slack if she's not shiny and joyous immediately after giving birth.  I wasn't exactly anxious for a photo shoot right after having my son, either. 

Edited by wrestlesflamingos
direct insult

"I have to say as gently as possible, with all due respect, that I disagree with the judging of food choices that has been pretty consistent on this board. But then again, I'm a fat acceptance advocate, and most of the world thinks we're cray cray anyway. But maybe if it interests you, give a think to why anyone would take issue with others judging their food choices, including what they give their children. It's heavily rooted in size-ism and also enormously linked to classism. Not saying anyone here is size-ist or classist; just speaking in terms of deconstructing where we get the idea that we can judge others' food choices."

I have my PhD in Nutrition and it is absolutely correct to judge the choices Leah makes in regards to her children's' diet.  It has nothing to do with class or body image and everything to do with healthy growth and development.  No infant should EVER consume french fries and soda as part of a healthy diet.

Also, while not a parent to a human child, I have a dog and can't imagine having to share him with my horrible ex, let alone seeing social media posts with his flavor-of-the-week.  I think the issue is a lack of control over one's own child, rather than a yearning to get back with Adumb.  I would absolutely not stand for an ex's ex posting photos to Instagram with my dog.  AND IT'S JUST A DOG.  I can't imagine how I would feel if it was my actual child.  I 100% feel for Chelsea and the crappy situation she is in.

• Love 6
Chelsea, as Aubree's mother, has the right to show her daughter's image where she wants. 

Obviously.   But my point is that Chelsea has used her rights as Aubree's mother to put Aubree out there, and anybody could have a pic of Aubree on their social media because of it.   It's not like she's some regular person who has her social media on lockdown and has a problem with her kid's pictures being out there on public forums.  Also, you can take a pic of anybody and put it on social media, it might piss people off but there is no law against it.   If Taylor cared about doing things the way Chelsea would like them done she wouldn't have been with Adam, wouldn't have been around Aubree, wouldn't have had a kid with Adam.  

• Love 2

Fat acceptance or not, nobody can deny that a healthy diet is not just Mountain Dew (or any soda), fast food, and sugary/salty snack foods. I don't care what a person weighs, that kind of diet is terrible for a person's health. Especially a young child who is growing and developing. I don't have kids myself, but it drives me nuts to see friends who will only feed their kids breaded chicken fingers and pizza "because that's what they liiiiiiiiike!". So what? Make em eat some real food once in awhile, it won't kill them. Stupidity and laziness, all around with Leah.

• Love 5

I will never look at Adam's head the same way again.   lmao

Leah was raised on crap apparently.   Didnt her mother say that she took her first steps to get to the cheetos?   Leah and cheetos go way back.  

Edited by Lexie
  • Love 2

I don't think Chelsea wants to be back with Adam at all.  I think she finally sees him for the SUCK that he is and now is sadly sobered to the fact that she is going to have to deal with him for the rest of her life.  She absolutely doesn't like the idea that he procreated a sibling for her child, but I just can't get behind that she wants him at all anymore.  

• Love 3