Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I'm not going to shame anyone for their weight, but what the hell was the point of getting all that surgery if Kail wasn't going to eat healthy and work out to maintain it? That's a lot of pain to go through for nothing.

Or get pregnant so soon after having all that plastic surgery on her body? (Looking at you, too, Briana and Amber.) 

These girls are dumber than a box of hair. 

I don't even think Kail is chubby or anything, let alone fat.  She's average sized weight-wise and has a bigger frame/taller stature than the other TM girls (especially Jenelle and Leah), so she looks bigger next to them (even before her crazy butt implants).  That surgery that made her look disproportionate and much bigger than she was.  Plus those bad sleeve tats don't help.  They draw attention to her upper arms, which she'll soon find out are one of the places that show aging and look "fat" even on slim women as we get older. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 2

Yes, Kail. Please tell everyone about the man who has 

1) Chosen not to sell out to be on reality TV because he wants to keep some small level of privacy;

2) Not sold you out repeatedly to Radar or other sites & truly hasn't aired your dirty secrets as he could have.

Chris seems like a loser in a lot of ways, but he does seem to value some kind of privacy (at least compared to jumping on the MTV money train to air his dirty laundry like these chicks and their significant others).  "Telling all" about him is surely going to get you back in his good graces, Kail. /eye roll

Also, you share a kid with him. One day your kid is going to know you "told all" about his dad may not be something Lux will think is positive. Not to mention that you have to spend the next 18+ years having some kind of contact with Chris and his family, so you may want to at least try to make the relationships between you, Chris, and his family less tense for Lux's sake.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 4

I don’t care much if people ride her about her weight and I certainly could stand to lose some myself. She is just such a braggart and show off, physically even, that she brings it on herself. 

If someone did that to Kelly Clarkson, I would care. Just not this bitch.

• Love 2

Does Kail have a kitten's face tattooed on her arm? That's what it looks like in that pink crushed velvet top.

ETA: it's even better...a lion's head, above a profile headshot of a random woman. How weird.

Edited by Tatum
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

1) Chosen not to sell out to be on reality TV because he wants to keep some small level of privacy;

2) Not sold you out repeatedly to Radar or other sites & truly hasn't aired your dirty secrets as he could have.

Chris seems like a loser in a lot of ways, but he does seem to value some kind of privacy (at least compared to jumping on the MTV money train to air his dirty laundry like these chicks and their significant others).  "Telling all" about him is surely going to get you back in his good graces, Kail. /eye roll

Also, you share a kid with him. One day your kid is going to know you "told all" about his dad may not be something Lux will think is positive. Not to mention that you have to spend the next 18+ years having some kind of contact with Chris and his family, so you may want to at least try to make the relationships between you, Chris, and his family less tense for Lux's sake.

Agreed. I really would want to ask Kail, "Why?" Is the almighty dollar worth it? Chris could start selling interviews to rebut anything he finds objectionable in the book. Wouldn't he have to sign some sort of release? He is not a public figure, really. Perhaps Kail has paid him off?

4 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

This is her pattern. She can talk all the bullshit and lies she wants, but no one better dare to do the same to her. When Javi planned to put a book out there about his life with Hulk, she was furious. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I don’t care much if people ride her about her weight and I certainly could stand to lose some myself. She is just such a braggart and show off, physically even, that she brings it on herself. 

If someone did that to Kelly Clarkson, I would care. Just not this bitch.

I completely agree about Kail....she can't do the stuff she does and then not expect people to take advantage of opportunities to give it back to her.

As for Kelly, I agree I would hate for anyone to do that to her, but I have to say I have a very hard time with how okay she is with her weight gain (or at least what she says publicly--she probably isn't okay with it completely).  Not because she is very overweight and how that looks, but because she doesn't ever take the opportunity to talk about the health benefits of trying to be at a healthy weight--especially as a mother and wanting to be healthy for your kids.  She stresses how she is fine with her weight and body and how she is happier now, as if there is no reason to lose weight other than vanity.  I just hope over time she realizes the health benefits...that is all.

• Love 1

Ya know I dread even reading this thread. I can't stand her THAT much. I think the lack of likes and traffic reflect Karl perfectly. Just like the worst housewives have less than a page a season like Eden and Peggy of Armenia. Now the current show has pinks just a popping. Gotta be a record. But back to Karl...Did Jave and Bri break up already? I can't help but think that maybe she HAD the surgery and will just say diet and exercise. What do I know... 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, alexa said:

I completely agree about Kail....she can't do the stuff she does and then not expect people to take advantage of opportunities to give it back to her.

As for Kelly, I agree I would hate for anyone to do that to her, but I have to say I have a very hard time with how okay she is with her weight gain (or at least what she says publicly--she probably isn't okay with it completely).  Not because she is very overweight and how that looks, but because she doesn't ever take the opportunity to talk about the health benefits of trying to be at a healthy weight--especially as a mother and wanting to be healthy for your kids.  She stresses how she is fine with her weight and body and how she is happier now, as if there is no reason to lose weight other than vanity.  I just hope over time she realizes the health benefits...that is all.

I'm not going to argue that being overweight is the best way to be, but it is possible to be overweight (not obese, but possibly Kelly's size) and be fairly healthy and live a healthy lifestyle. I have always had problems with my weight but I have also always been pretty healthy, no bp or heart problems, and I know other overweight people  who can say the same. Then you have people like Leah that are naturally thin but treat their bodies like garbage, but because they are thin no one has much to say to them. 

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I'm not going to argue that being overweight is the best way to be, but it is possible to be overweight (not obese, but possibly Kelly's size) and be fairly healthy and live a healthy lifestyle. I have always had problems with my weight but I have also always been pretty healthy, no bp or heart problems, and I know other overweight people people who can say the same. Then you have people like Leah that are naturally thin but treat their bodies like garbage, but because they are thin no one has much to say to them. 

This is very true. People choose to do unhealthy things to their bodies all the time, but (especially for women) if they LOOK a certain way the general public doesn’t think it’s appropriate to comment. But heaven forbid a woman be FAT! (Or a slut, those two are not allowed)  

Kailyn is a “you know what” because of her character, how she looks has nothing to do with it.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I'm not going to argue that being overweight is the best way to be, but it is possible to be overweight (not obese, but possibly Kelly's size) and be fairly healthy and live a healthy lifestyle. I have always had problems with my weight but I have also always been pretty healthy, no bp or heart problems, and I know other overweight people  who can say the same. Then you have people like Leah that are naturally thin but treat their bodies like garbage, but because they are thin no one has much to say to them. 

I completely agree.  But I find Kelly a bit different because the weight gain is pretty new, she didn't grow up that way, and she is still young enough that her weight is probably more about just not taking the time to try to take it off.  I saw her wedding pictures recently, which wasn't that long ago, and I was shocked at the differences...

12 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I bet Dr. Miami told her she gained too much weight and he can't give her the results she wants. lol 

I was thinking it was because she is not far enough out after birth.  Didn't the Briana thread say she had to be 6 months for Dr Miami?

The comments on twitter were both amazing and aggravating.  So many "You don't need it, you're great the way you are!"  Make me want to vomit.  If only there was a way to mass message all those people saying "uhhh you do realize she's already HAD plastic surgery you dummy!"

5 hours ago, alexa said:

I completely agree.  But I find Kelly a bit different because the weight gain is pretty new, she didn't grow up that way, and she is still young enough that her weight is probably more about just not taking the time to try to take it off.  I saw her wedding pictures recently, which wasn't that long ago, and I was shocked at the differences...

I have known of her always struggling with her weight some. Right after AI when she did that stupid movie, she was really thin but I think she suffered for it. 

But I think she is immensely talented and a down-to-earth, nice person - two things Kail certainly isn’t. Her only talents seem to include getting knocked up as a teenager and to trap men or benefits and treating people poorly.

FairyDusted - totally with you on how much I truly cannot stand her. To think I felt the worst for her early on in this franchise! 

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I have known of her always struggling with her weight some. Right after AI when she did that stupid movie, she was really thin but I think she suffered for it. 

Yeah, I've always known of her struggles with weight as well. She might be bigger now than her 24 year old "bigger" self, but age + 2 kids tends to do that. Plus, I think you'd have to be somewhat healthy to keep up with the demands of her lifestyle (I don't often see pictures of her sitting listlessly on a couch eating a buffet of her cuticles for lunch, but I digress...that belongs on the Cate thread). I will shut up now because I feel there's something very wrong with discussing my Queen Kelly in the same thread as Kail. 

I think Kail made the whole thing up. She was never going to actually go through with the surgery this time. She already did that. She knew she'd get more press by coming up with some dramatic tale about deciding to not go through with the surgery just hours before it was scheduled to start. And she was right. I saw the story on People.com this morning. She is a fame whore. 

• Love 1

She doesn't have a 9 to 5 or forced to work 70 hours to week to make ends meet, she doesn't have 2 of her children full time and has a set of lackeys to help with the 3rd so why can't she just exercise and meal plan? Why go through painful, risky and expensive surgery? 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

She doesn't have a 9 to 5 or forced to work 70 hours to week to make ends meet, she doesn't have 2 of her children full time and has a set of lackeys to help with the 3rd so why can't she just exercise and meal plan? Why go through painful, risky and expensive surgery? 

I love how she has to hire a nutritionist. I'll give her some leeway on the personal trainer- that's a good way to stay accountable and to be fair, if you are going to be weight training (always a good idea if your goal is weight loss) it probably is a smart idea to have someone watching your form to make sure you don't injure yourself doing an exercise the wrong way. Squats are almost always done with improper form, and if you're doing weighted squats, that's an injury waiting to happen.

But a nutritionist?  Seriously? Here, Kail; let me save you some money. Vegetables, fruits, lean meats. Go to Whole 30 website for recipes. Try to minimize empty calories such as chips, candy, and alcohol. Use an app like Myfitnesspal to track your calories. If you keep accurate food logs, you'll see pretty quickly what food habits you need to change. For me, it was the eleventy bowls of cereal I ate every day. Rice Krispies may be as low calorie as cereal comes, but at 100 calories per cup (not counting milk), that adds up. Create a caloric deficit. There, all that advice is for free!

Now you can take that money you would have used for a nutritionist and start a college fund for your kids, or you can donate the money to Unicef!

Oh, who am I kidding, that money is going for fillers, vanilla lattes, and a plane ticket to Atlanta for your stupid podcast.

11 hours ago, Mkay said:

4E6F4BC9-663E-4A8A-BAB2-205E593BE8D9.jpeg

Good god those pants are ridiculous. How is she not embarrassed?

• Love 3
11 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Javi posted a photo of himself with Kail on Instagram. He posted being "proud" of Kail for not going through with the plastic surgery. 

He’s apparently on her podcast that was just released.  I haven’t listened to any of them.  If anyone does, let us know. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, JuliesMommy said:

JesusGodLeah...those fucking pants!!!! And who are those two ugly ass friends with her?? The one in the red shoes is a nightmare! I wouldnt be caught dead with those ugly ass leggins or ugly ass friends.

That’s the friend that’s always with her. The red head with red shoes. Bone? Or Quay? One of those weird names.  I think she’s Lux’s nanny on vacations.  At least that’s how it appears. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

JesusGodLeah...those fucking pants!!!! And who are those two ugly ass friends with her?? The one in the red shoes is a nightmare! I wouldnt be caught dead with those ugly ass leggins or ugly ass friends.

One thing we know for sure, Kail is NOT spending money on buying leggings. How they have lasted this long, I have no idea. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Tatum said:

Good god those pants are ridiculous. How is she not embarrassed?

This just proves she has no real friends. All her sycophants tell her she looks great. A real friend would tell her that a girl with thick legs can not pull off those pants. They cut them off, making them look shorter and stumpier. 

• Love 5
On 1/23/2018 at 1:07 PM, BitterApple said:

I'm not going to shame anyone for their weight, but what the hell was the point of getting all that surgery if Kail wasn't going to eat healthy and work out to maintain it? That's a lot of pain to go through for nothing.

That's what I was going to say. 

She got it so she could look good because she knew she was going to be on the prowl. But she wanted to do it the easy way and not do any work before or after. She wanted some pain for a month and to be on her way with it all the while still eating ranch with her pizza. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

Edited by ooh.boo

I can't get over the flip flops. She is seriously going to pay for that shit later in life with bone spurs and shit. Put on some shoes with some padding. She could buy some cute sandals, but NOOOOOOOOO, Jo gets dogged on for wearing sweats in his own home and she goes out looking like she picked her shit out of the dryer, since she wears the same shit all the time.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

Kail bought a new house?! Where?

I guess real estate is a much smarter investment than fake boobs.

I’m wondering if it’s Delaware or somewhere else.  Maybe soon we can check the tax records and see. 

• Love 8

Hmm, I wonder if she actually bought a house in CA? She was spotted house hunting a few months ago in CA. Someone on twitter asked her "The LA house?" with clapping hands. Not sure if it is someone she knows or just one of her twitter following minions.

Edited by ScorpioSoul
  • Love 4

I looked to see if Kannal sold her house. I didn't find anything on the house. However Kannal filed a petition to have Sud's last name changed and she is being sued by a snow plow company. Click on the pictures to enlarge.

baby.png

b3.png

b2.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, druzy said:

Wonder who she blocked. What is a “llamame conyo” email?

I have no idea, but whatever it is, it sure pissed off the Hulk! Judging by the number of laugh/crying emojis, I'm surprised we haven't heard reports of a 5.2 "earthquake" hitting Delaware. 

• Love 10