Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Just now, rafibomb said:

Not to interrupt her pity parade/attempted badassery, but does she realize it was probably a raccoon or something?

Or Javi, I guess. 

Seriously!  Her mind immediately goes to someone was messing with her.  Mine would immediately have thought the system malfunctioned or an animal set it off. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I tend to keep up with this thread pretty well, so if I missed this, I apologize....what happened to her "girlfriend"?

I have a feeling it was just like she did with Becky.  The day of her book signing (while she was pregnant) she snapped and posted that they were officially a couple.  ? everyone believed it. Even though Becky had a girlfriend already.  She needed some publicity so she’s claimed the new chick and her were official.   ? Haven’t seen the gf I’m any snaps lately.  Another publicity stunt. 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

This makes me stabby, y'all. 

I’m almlst positive her kids are only going on the Jamaica trip.  Maybe Trinidad but I doubt it. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

This makes me stabby, y'all. 

I'm gonna raise rents on all my tenants so I can travel more than once a year. lol

Eight fucking trips abroad in one year. 

Hey Kanal, how about visiting South Korea and walking past that thick line in the ground near those men carrying weapons? 

• Love 11

So who's watching Soapy while she's gallivanting around the world? Or has she suddenly decided to play nice with Chris and his family? 

I don't have any issue with parents taking child-free vacations, but I don't know anyone who's skipped town so much while they had a baby at home. 

• Love 8

You just know Kail is going to be an ugly American on those trips, too. I feel like people in the western hemisphere are super used to ugly Americans anyway, so it's almost expected in Jamaica, Trinidad, etc. when it comes to young, American tourists in places with beaches on our side of the world (but it's still not excusable).  They see plenty of Ugly Americans in France and Italy, too, although I assume they see more cultured travelers as well as spring-breaker-like visitors.  

Depending on where she goes in Egypt (and perhaps Lebanon)...I don't think are quite ready for the Ugly American, fake-assed, entitled, make-the-Kardashians-look-cultured level of ugliness that Kail's ass is gonna roll up in there with.  She'll be bitching about her three baby daddies, wearing her tight-ass ripped jeans, bringing her friends along for the "chaos," and I'm sure she will make no efforts to be respectful of the culture. We know Kail does what Kail wants, even when she's a guest in someone else's house. I see no reason why she wouldn't be the same way as a guest in another country.  Thanks for fitting the stereotype of the American woman that many fundamentalists in that part of the world paint American women to be, Kail.  Maybe she'll just stick to the beaches.  

https://www.lonelyplanet.com/egypt/women-travellers

• Love 8
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

So who's watching Soapy while she's gallivanting around the world? Or has she suddenly decided to play nice with Chris and his family? 

I don't have any issue with parents taking child-free vacations, but I don't know anyone who's skipped town so much while they had a baby at home. 

It comes easy for someone as selfish as Kail.

Going back to her comment from her podcast where she says, "I love my children, BUT..." and she then rattles off how important it is for her to achieve her desires. It is Kail's world. Her children just happen to live in it. It is all about Kail...me, me, me...

I just remembered something about her goal of having a million dollars by the age of 30. It reminds me of when Kim Kardashian stated in some interview how she had to be married by the age of 30. 

• Love 9
On 1/15/2018 at 5:39 PM, TheRealT said:

Despite her lofty aspirations and high opinion of herself, I don't think Kail has done much to successfully monetize her TM experience, has she? ... Gary seems to have way more entrepreneurial smarts than she does and I would bet that Gary will be in much better financial shape 10, 20, 30 years from now than Kail (or probably all of the TMs except maybe Farrah).

Cutting out pieces of this quote, even though I agree with all of it.

There is a major difference in what Gary is doing, and what Kail, Maci, Leah, Amber, Cate and Tyler, and Jenelle are doing. Yes, these girls are finding all these various additional income streams from makeup sales, twitter ads, clothing lines, books, etc. But despite the fact that there are different logos on the checks these girls receive from 16th Street Productions, Lipsense, Scentcy, Hill Press or whatever- it's all from the same source- the girls' fame. These girls are able to move these various products because of their celebrity. Once the show goes, these will quickly dry up as people will scramble to buy products from the next big thing instead. These girls do not get that, and feel like even if the Teen Mom money goes away, the rest of their various money making endeavors will carry them. No- these streams of income are 80s horror movie pod people- you kill the leader, and you kill all the pods. These girls are delusional enough to feel that capitalizing on fleeting fame is the same as a long term investment.

Gary, on the other hand, bought real estate. Long after the show has finally gone off the air, and Gary is just some nobody in Anderson, IN, people will still need to rent houses.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I'm gonna raise rents on all my tenants so I can travel more than once a year. lol

Eight fucking trips abroad in one year. 

Hey Kanal, how about visiting South Korea and walking past that thick line in the ground near those men carrying weapons? 

Hahahahahahahaha 

• Love 3

You know, Kail doesn't really want anyone's opinions about the best nail salon. It is just her smug way of showing off she is in Miami. Since when does she ever take anyone's advice? 

I have a suggestion, Kail. Go to McArthur Dairy (I googled it) and stand there with the other cows. You will get your hooves done for free. 

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

You know, Kail doesn't really want anyone's opinions about the best nail salon. It is just her smug way of showing off she is in Miami. Since when does she ever take anyone's advice? 

I have a suggestion, Kail. Go to McArthur Dairy (I googled it) and stand there with the other cows. You will get your hooves done for free. 

Exactly. When I was a flight attendant and needed recommendations for something wherever I was staying, I just asked the girls at the front desk of the hotel. Miami's a big city, so what good does it do to get advice from people who are spread out all over Dade County? Is she going to drive 20 miles to get a gel manicure? She's such an obvious poser. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Exactly. When I was a flight attendant and needed recommendations for something wherever I was staying, I just asked the girls at the front desk of the hotel. Miami's a big city, so what good does it do to get advice from people who are spread out all over Dade County? Is she going to drive 20 miles to get a gel manicure? She's such an obvious poser. 

That is exactly what we do when we vacation or go out of town - we ask the front desk people. They are good sources of where to go and what to avoid. 

• Love 3

I'm sorry, but why is Lux in ripped pants? "He's half white, Kail." How does she get to freak out about the way Jo cuts Isaac's hair, and say he looks like a thug, while literally dressing her black baby like a thug? Double standard much? Ugh, this girl is just annoying to no end!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Dr. Miami? Is she wearing compression stockings? 

Ya know, she hasn’t said WHY she is in Miami. It is possible she is there for Dr Miami.  I didn’t even connect the two.  Those are the awful leggings she wore before that have a mesh design going across the legs. 

1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

I'm sorry, but why is Lux in ripped pants? "He's half white, Kail." How does she get to freak out about the way Jo cuts Isaac's hair, and say he looks like a thug, while literally dressing her black baby like a thug? Double standard much? Ugh, this girl is just annoying to no end!

Because he has to have ripped jeans just like her favorite black ripped pants. Hahahaa

Kailyn Lowry ✔ @KailLowry

Kauai, jamaica, Trinidad, Spain,Italy, France, Egypt, Lebanon. In that order. 2k18

OK, so Kauai is with Leah, and Jamaica is for Isaac's birthday, not sure about Trinidad, and Spain, Italy and France are part of the Scentsy trip (it's a 7 night cruise, so while I am sure we will see Kail's giant fake ass in a selfie in front of the Eiffel Tower, she really won't have time to do much else)- but where are Egypt and Lebanon coming from? Is Kail actually interested in a different culture? I must find out about this.

ETA: I stand corrected. She'll be nowhere near Paris. That must be killing her to not be able to take any pics of herself at any of the famous landmarks. (DISCLAIMER: I am not suggesting a France trip is only good if you go to Paris. Just that you know a picture of her in front of the Eiffel Tower would have been prominently displayed in her house somewhere.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Tatum said:

OK, so Kauai is with Leah, and Jamaica is for Isaac's birthday, not sure about Trinidad, and Spain, Italy and France are part of the Scentsy trip (it's a 7 night cruise, so while I am sure we will see Kail's giant fake ass in a selfie in front of the Eiffel Tower, she really won't have time to do much else)- but where are Egypt and Lebanon coming from? Is Kail actually interested in a different culture? I must find out about this.

First Kail had a thing for Latino dudes (Jo, Javi). She seemed really into (taking advantage of) their families' focus on helping out family members/baby mamas. (Granted, there was Jordan, a white guy, in between.)

Then, she started having a thing for black guys. She started fetishizing and appropriating black culture. 

Maybe Kail is moving on to her next phase of cultural appropriation/fetishization by focusing on Arab guys/Arab culture?  Maybe her next trap baby daddy victim is Arab/Arab-American?

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Maybe Kail is moving on to her next phase of cultural appropriation/fetishization by focusing on Arab guys/Arab culture?  Maybe her next trap baby daddy victim is Arab/Arab-American?

Should we send out some sort of public service announcement/warning to all the Asian/Arab guys residing in the US? I feel like we owe it to them on some level. There should be at least one group left unscathed. It's too late to save the others....

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

First Kail had a thing for Latino dudes (Jo, Javi). She seemed really into (taking advantage of) their families' focus on helping out family members/baby mamas. (Granted, there was Jordan, a white guy, in between.)

Then, she started having a thing for black guys. She started fetishizing and appropriating black culture. 

Don't forget she is bisexual. She can't leave any group untouched. 

I can definitely see her doing the stereotypical lesbian thing, too. She'll start wearing really butch, lumberjack clothes every day, quit makeup, etc. This will have to be after her childbearing years, though. Wouldn't want to waste any time when she could be reproducing!

43 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Don't forget she is bisexual. She can't leave any group untouched.

Oh, I'm quite sure she leaves the girls untouched...I mean, I'm sure she's a willing RECEIVER [insert *wide receiver* jokes here], but I'd bet good money she has never been the giver. 

• Love 1

Wait, she was going to PAY for this? I thought she got the surgery for free in exchange for publicity.

Nonetheless, whatever changed her mind, I am glad. Honestly, I get that plastic surgeons are not crisis counselors or anything, but I really wish they'd start saying no to some of these plastic surgery addicts.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

She might have pushed this a little too far. Most of the comments are making fun of her.

you know, I could see joking around about it w/your friend or your spouse, "Look at us, we're so fancy, booking a trip when we're on a trip!"  but putting it on SM just makes you look like a major douchebag.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, teapot said:

you know, I could see joking around about it w/your friend or your spouse, "Look at us, we're so fancy, booking a trip when we're on a trip!"  but putting it on SM just makes you look like a major douchebag.

Agree. What makes it sad is that it's not really that big of a deal- my cousin's family is pretty solidly upper middle class and they go on a Disney Cruise every year- which they always book while still on the cruise, because they get a discount. (It's like 20-25%, which for a $4-5K vacation is pretty good savings). While they do well, their combined salaries are still less than Kail's I would imagine, and yet they would look at booking a vacation while on vacation as just something that you do sometimes. The fact that Kail has to brag about it like she's Ivanka Trump just emphasizes how humble her beginnings were.

And if she wanted to style it like, when I was 12, a nice vacation was going to a Scranton, PA Hampton Inn that had a pool so at least I had somewhere to go when my mom was boning her loser boyfriend in the bed next to mine, and now here I am in Miami booking my trip to Europe, I am so grateful for the change in tide, that would be one thing. It would still be braggy, but understandable. But she seems to be trying to depict this high roller lifestyle with some very middle class examples. (I don't mean the 7 trips abroad in one year, I mean the brag about the trip within a trip, the brushing her teeth at the Philly airport, her Starbucks habit, etc). 

28 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Wait, she was going to PAY for this? I thought she got the surgery for free in exchange for publicity.

Nonetheless, whatever changed her mind, I am glad. Honestly, I get that plastic surgeons are not crisis counselors or anything, but I really wish they'd start saying no to some of these plastic surgery addicts.

The surgery is free but I think they said they had to pay for the anesthesia. 

Did she really think we were shocked at why she was in Miami?! It wasn’t on her list of “vacations” she shared the other day.  People were already tweeting to her they knew she was there for surgery.  Will working out fix that horrible butt surgery she got a few yrs ago?

• Love 2

Kail, who went under Dr. Miami’s knife (and on his Snapchat) in January 2016 for a Brazilian Butt Lift and tummy tuck, told The Ashley in November that she regretted getting her plastic surgery so publicly and would never do it again on-camera.

Because Kail was unwilling to have her future plastic surgeries by Dr. Miami put on his Snapchat, she would have had to pay for the procedures. On Twitter, Kail revealed what she plans to do with the money she was going to spend on her surgeries.

If she had to pay FMV for the procedures, why did she have to go to Miami? I would imagine there are skilled plastic surgeons where she lives. And I would have to imagine a plastic surgeon known for providing reality D listers with free lipo, boob jobs, and ass implants in exchange for Snapchat videos isn't all that high on the prestige list either.

1 minute ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

One of the comments:

I'm surprised that Greenpeace haven't shown up and tried to push her back in the water!

Ouch. I admit I laughed, but I also felt kind of bad. Kail is a nasty person with an inferiority complex.

There is a lot to get into without bringing up her weight.