Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Tatum said:

WTF is Love & Hip Hop? Why am I so old?

apparently there are different cities (like Housewives?)  At my advanced age I have no business knowing this shit!!

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Tatum said:

WTF is Love & Hip Hop? Why am I so old?

A more ratchet version of RHOA. Think Flavor of Love mixed with Basketball Wives but instead it’s hip hop, D-level musicians, has-beens, RayJ, video vixens, former strippers. She’s in the Hollywood version (also have Miami, Atlanta & NY). Yes I do watch it, it’s a train wreck and I love trashy reality shows. Moniece has a son too, but her baby daddy is the primary caretaker, leaving her with oodles of time for social media, trolling, and vacations. She’s the Kenya of the franchise, she stirs gossip, fights with everyone, and likes putting people on blast. I actually am secretly pleased by their “friendship” because when it ends, it will explode and be utterly karmic to behold. Kail better not get on Moniece’s Bad side, because Moniece has no qualms or morals.  Moniece will be posting all the Kail tea! She loves gossiping and doesn’t mind hitting below the belt, exposing your skeletons, and going on the offense for the slightest infraction. 

Moniece is based in LA so I’m starting to think that Kailyn is sowing her seeds for the LA move little by little. Her lawyer probably told her that if she establishes herself in LA as a resident, shows a comparable support system, gets a great job, a viable plan for the boys re school, she has more credibility in court to get Linc & Isaac moving with her as well.  That’s what she is doing now I suspect. Unfortunately, unless she can find a good paying JOB, no judge is going to let her move. Beyond her degree (which is a rarity in the Teen Mom world, but not special in the real world), Kail has very little going for her. 

It’s not going to be as easy to break into Hollywood as Kail thinks....she is a Z list celebrity at best, and being on a reality show counts against you in the business. Even with all her plastic surgery, her face and voice are not becoming, so a hosting job (tv/events/mixed media host) will be hard to get.  She can’t read a TelePrompTer to save her life, so anything that requires that is off the table. Actress, another stretch...she would have to take months of classes to be even taken seriously, hustle hard to land auditions, and rejection is more frequent (we all know Kail doesn’t handle rejection well). So what does that leave her...? Doing hosting gigs at car shows, events  etc., maybe, but she isn’t appealing to look at even with make up. She will end up doing one club date after another until her MTV star dulls completely. 

I think she’s hoping one of her books will take off and she will be a NYT bestselling author. That will give her a leg up on the thousands of gorgeous women that come to LA every day with the same dream. Or perhaps in LA she can find a wealthy benefactor to fund the lifestyle she has become accustomed to. 

Javi & Jo better get their ducks in a row. Kail is definitely planning a move sooner or later, so I hope they are prepared to fight her in court and keep equal or more time with their sons. Otherwise, they will end up with summers, spring break, and every other major holiday. Which would suck, because the boys will enter a stage when they need their fathers the most. I hope the judge doesn’t play favoritism and goes based on what is best for the boys in the long term. 

Do you think Kail pays Bone to be her de facto live-in nanny? Or is she just taking maximum advantage of her? It’s obvious from her Insta that Bone is now the main caretaker of Lux., and maybe even Linc & Isaac when they are home. With Kail jetsetting every week, who is watching the boys if they aren’t with their fathers? Bone. I hope Bone gets more than boning because this does not seem like a very symbiotic relationship. Kail stays using people. Unfortunately many of her hangers-on don’t see that until it’s been too late. Oh well, live and learn. 

Edited by Spiderella2
Equitable to comparable
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

Moniece is based in LA so I’m starting to think that Kailyn is sowing her seeds for the LA move little by little. Her lawyer probably told her that if she establishes herself in LA as a resident, shows a comparable support system, gets a great job, a viable plan for the boys re school, she has more credibility in court to get Linc & Isaac moving with her as well.  That’s what she is doing now I suspect. Unfortunately, unless she can find a good paying JOB, no judge is going to let her move. Beyond her degree (which is a rarity in the Teen Mom world, but not special in the real world), Kail has very little going for her. 

It’s not going to be as easy to break into Hollywood as Kail thinks....she is a Z list celebrity at best, and being on a reality show counts against you in the business. Even with all her plastic surgery, her face and voice are not becoming, so a hosting job (tv/events/mixed media host) will be hard to get.  She can’t read a TelePrompTer to save her life, so anything that requires that is off the table. Actress, another stretch...she would have to take months of classes to be even taken seriously, hustle hard to land auditions, and rejection is more frequent (we all know Kail doesn’t handle rejection well). So what does that leave her...? Doing hosting gigs at car shows, events  etc., maybe, but she isn’t appealing to look at even with make up. She will end up doing one club date after another until her MTV star dulls completely. 

I think she’s hoping one of her books will take off and she will be a NYT bestselling author. That will give her a leg up on the thousands of gorgeous women that come to LA every day with the same dream. Or perhaps in LA she can find a wealthy benefactor to fund the lifestyle she has become accustomed to. 

Interesting, thanks. I don't think Kail has any goals relating to acting, but I do think she sees herself as some of TV host or even a newscaster. Maybe she would deign to take a behind camera job, if it was cool and high paying enough, and she had the ability to boss people around. She certainly isn't going to take a job where her main function is fetching things for people and ordering the food for everyone, for $36K a year.

I've said it before, but I am pretty suspicious if she's even earned that degree yet. Given her propensity for humblebragging, I'd think that diploma would figure prominently in her Instagram photos (oh hi! I am just taking a selfie in front of the mirror that just happens to show my diploma in the background!). You know, in case you missed the dozens of shots she posted of her pre-graduation photo shoot and then also her actual graduation ceremony.

• Love 12
On 1/7/2018 at 2:18 PM, GreatKazu said:

I see she emphasizes "FOR TWO." It is her way of reaching out to Chris.  

God, i love u!! Lol you took the words out of my mouth! Bitch is always reeeeeeaching!!! Lol

On 1/9/2018 at 8:51 AM, Tatum said:

Who is this person?

And what is this fuckery??

• Love 3
On 1/10/2018 at 3:33 AM, Spiderella2 said:

A more ratchet version of RHOA. Think Flavor of Love mixed with Basketball Wives but instead it’s hip hop, D-level musicians, has-beens, RayJ, video vixens, former strippers. She’s in the Hollywood version (also have Miami, Atlanta & NY). Yes I do watch it, it’s a train wreck and I love trashy reality shows. Moniece has a son too, but her baby daddy is the primary caretaker, leaving her with oodles of time for social media, trolling, and vacations. She’s the Kenya of the franchise, she stirs gossip, fights with everyone, and likes putting people on blast. I actually am secretly pleased by their “friendship” because when it ends, it will explode and be utterly karmic to behold. Kail better not get on Moniece’s Bad side, because Moniece has no qualms or morals.  Moniece will be posting all the Kail tea! She loves gossiping and doesn’t mind hitting below the belt, exposing your skeletons, and going on the offense for the slightest infraction. 

This is what I'm waiting for. Moniece's crazy/vengeance knows no bounds. 

• Love 7
On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:33 AM, Spiderella2 said:

Javi & Jo better get their ducks in a row. Kail is definitely planning a move sooner or later, so I hope they are prepared to fight her in court and keep equal or more time with their sons. Otherwise, they will end up with summers, spring break, and every other major holiday. Which would suck, because the boys will enter a stage when they need their fathers the most. I hope the judge doesn’t play favoritism and goes based on what is best for the boys in the long term. 

Do you think Kail pays Bone to be her de facto live-in nanny? Or is she just taking maximum advantage of her? It’s obvious from her Insta that Bone is now the main caretaker of Lux., and maybe even Linc & Isaac when they are home. With Kail jetsetting every week, who is watching the boys if they aren’t with their fathers? Bone. I hope Bone gets more than boning because this does not seem like a very symbiotic relationship. Kail stays using people. Unfortunately many of her hangers-on don’t see that until it’s been too late. Oh well, live and learn. 

Could there be something romantic going on between Moniece & Kail?  

Ohhhh how I would love to see an epic fight between the two of them.

• Love 2
On 1/10/2018 at 5:00 AM, Tatum said:

Interesting, thanks. I don't think Kail has any goals relating to acting, but I do think she sees herself as some of TV host or even a newscaster. Maybe she would deign to take a behind camera job, if it was cool and high paying enough, and she had the ability to boss people around. She certainly isn't going to take a job where her main function is fetching things for people and ordering the food for everyone, for $36K a year.

I've said it before, but I am pretty suspicious if she's even earned that degree yet. Given her propensity for humblebragging, I'd think that diploma would figure prominently in her Instagram photos (oh hi! I am just taking a selfie in front of the mirror that just happens to show my diploma in the background!). You know, in case you missed the dozens of shots she posted of her pre-graduation photo shoot and then also her actual graduation ceremony.

I am convinced she's one of the "graduates" who were able to walk in the ceremony, but still have a course or two to finish in its entirety, for some crazy reason, hence her not having an actual diploma.

She strikes me as the lame ass who screwed up by not going to class/turning in assignments due to "sick family members out of state to go see/grandparents dying/car emergencies/not submitting something by the deadline because e-mail was down". ALL of those fake excuses that people use to get out of meeting a deadline because they didn't handle their shit (except Nova, who handles her literal shit, but she's not in real school yet, but sshhhh! Don't tell her parents that!).

I remember that we saw her take Isaac & Lincoln to one of her classes because she was in a bind, but if she was so damn dramastic enough to throw a bitch fit because she didn't like Javi's plan (cannot recall the specs, but Javi's plan made sense to me at the time), I can only imagine what other shit she would make up to blow off class and/or ask for extensions like they were going out of style. In fact, didn't we see an episode when Kail was talking to a prof and they specifically talked about her turning in several missing assignments? Um, no. That shit doesn't usually happen in college. I missed a few weeks to leave the country, but I brought my laptop (and books!) with me and got my shit done while I was away. I had to sacrifice my time, but I made it work. That's what you do!

@JocelynCavanaugh - your thoughts, if you don't mind? Please and thank you!

When I preach to my high schoolers about how college isn't for everyone (the reality is that many high schoolers in low SES areas cannot even see beyond the next 24 hours, let alone plan for anything beyond grade 12 IF they graduate) and try to psych them up about the power of vocational programs, AA degrees from community college (one of the top 2 CCs in the state of CA is less than a mile from my house) and other alternatives to college, I always tell my students that because I went to college, it doesn't make me smarter than anyone else. It means I made a solid commitment to agree to meet deadlines (while learning things) and held myself accountable for my actions. If I blew off class and didn't study for the test, it's my own damn fault. The syllabus exists for a reason. Office hours are there for a reason. 

Kail did Kail. And she did other people too, but she strikes me as someone who thinks she is eligible for special treatment and didn't understand the severity of not screwing around during your final two semesters in college. How the hell is she going to manage anything beyond a four-year BA/BS if she can't even make that commitment?

Edited by Bridget
content
  • Love 12
On 1/6/2018 at 6:35 AM, CofCinci said:

Why be a c***, Kail?  You live in a quarter-million dollar house, lease luxury vehicles and travel to luxury resorts. Your kids are happy, safe and well-fed.  Find some gratitude in 2018, for fucks safe.  You have a good life and any discord and disharmony is your own fault  

Sigh....yep....

Kail has known differently, too.  She knows what struggle is.  She should know how good she has it and be thankful....but...so.much.entitlement. Even back when she was with the Riveras, she was the most entitled grifter I've ever seen....

On 1/7/2018 at 1:45 PM, DangerousMinds said:

I imagine with 2 young kids and an infant, you have to get up earlier than you might like.

HAHAHAHAHA! YEP! I have a 3 year old and one year old and the one thing I miss SO MUCH is sleeping in. I fantasize about checking into a hotel room by myself and just sleeping until ten minutes before checkout. 

On 1/7/2018 at 4:18 PM, GreatKazu said:

I see she emphasizes "FOR TWO." It is her way of reaching out to Chris.  

No lie, I wouldn't completely hate on Chris for reconciling with her briefly for a European vacation....judge me away....

On 1/8/2018 at 0:21 PM, MaggieG said:

Ugh, she's going on my dream trip! Can't Scentsy give it someone more deserving? I know she probably sold more than the average Scentsy seller given her SM following but going to Europe is something she can pay for on her own. She doesn't need to win. 

I love traveling and Europe. I was very lucky to be able (and worked hard) to go to different parts of Europe three times (before I had kids and a huge daycare monthly payment, now I don't travel hardly at all, sigh...but that's life). I'd totally not be above trying to go along with Kail.... If Chris doesn't bite, I'll go! I'll even tell Kail how awesome she is and what a great mom she is 24/7.  I'll even try to rope my husband into watching her kids and mine if her assorted baby's daddies/baby's daddies' mamas won't (I don't think it would work, but I'll try). 

Heyyyy Kaillllll 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 20
6 hours ago, neenyah said:

This is what I'm waiting for. Moniece's crazy/vengeance knows no bounds. 

There may be merit to your theory. Moniece declared herself bisexual last season, even shared her relationship drama with the world. They (Kailniece) may just be in the talking phase, where they are flirting, perhaps casually dating,  but not a full on committed relationship yet. Maybe Kail is trying to use Moniece to get on LHHH....hehehe. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Bridget said:

I am convinced she's one of the "graduates" who were able to walk in the ceremony, but still have a course or two to finish in its entirety, for some crazy reason, hence her not having an actual diploma.

She strikes me as the lame ass who screwed up by not going to class/turning in assignments due to "sick family members out of state to go see/grandparents dying/car emergencies/not submitting something by the deadline because e-mail was down". ALL of those fake excuses that people use to get out of meeting a deadline because they didn't handle their shit (except Nova, but she's not in real school yet, but sshhhh! Don't tell her parents that!).

Kanal did have a scene where she was being told by some administrators and a counselor, I believe, how she was failing classes. That scene you are referring to with the boys being taken to class had to have happened on numerous occasions and without a doubt, she failed to show up to her classes at all for one reason or another. This was when she was fucking Chris. Her mind had to have been on other things other than her education. If she had received a diploma, she'd be sharing that shit with the world on social media. Instead, we get images of her Fire Marshall Bill veneers and her coochie-cutting shorts. 

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Kanal did have a scene where she was being told by some administrators and a counselor, I believe, how she was failing classes. That scene you are referring to with the boys being taken to class had to have happened on numerous occasions and without a doubt, she failed to show up to her classes at all for one reason or another. This was when she was fucking Chris. Her mind had to have been on other things other than her education. If she had received a diploma, she'd be sharing that shit with the world on social media. Instead, we get images of her Fire Marshall Bill veneers and her coochie-cutting shorts. 

That's it - thanks!

I thought I was making it up in my head about her failing several classes at one time, but it's becoming much more memorable now!

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, Bridget said:

She strikes me as the lame ass who screwed up by not going to class/turning in assignments due to "sick family members out of state to go see/grandparents dying/car emergencies/not submitting something by the deadline because e-mail was down". ALL of those fake excuses that people use to get out of meeting a deadline because they didn't handle their shit (except Nova, but she's not in real school yet, but sshhhh! Don't tell her parents that!).

I remember that we saw her take Isaac & Lincoln to one of her classes because she was in a bind, but if she was so damn dramastic enough to throw a bitch fit because she didn't like Javi's plan (cannot recall the specs, but it made sense to me at the time), I can only imagine what other shit she would make up to blow off class and/or ask for extensions like they were going out of style. In fact, didn't we see an episode when Kail was talking to a prof and they specifically talked about her turning in several missing assignments? Um, no. That shit doesn't usually happen in college. I missed a few weeks to leave the country, but I brought my laptop (and books!) with me and got my shit done while I was away. I had to sacrifice my time, but I made it work. That's what you do!

@JocelynCavanaugh - your thoughts, if you don't mind? Please and thank you!

When I preach to my high schoolers about how college isn't for everyone (the reality is that many high schoolers in low SES areas cannot even see beyond the next 24 hours, let alone plan for anything beyond grade 12 IF they graduate) and psyching them up about the power of vocational programs, AA degrees from community college (one of the top 2 CCs in the state of CA is less than a mile from my house) and other alternatives to college, I always tell my students that because I went to college, it doesn't make me smarter than anyone else. It means I made a solid commitment to agree to meet deadlines (while learning things) and held myself accountable for my actions. If I blew off class and didn't study for the test, it's my own damn fault. The syllabus exists for a reason. Office hours are there for a reason. 

Kail did Kail. And she did other people too, but she strikes me as someone who thinks she is eligible for special treatment and didn't understand the severity of not screwing around during your final two semesters in college. How the hell is she going to manage anything beyond a four-year BA/BS if she can't even make that commitment?

Gladly! :)

For the most part, no, that shit absolutely does not fly in college. But it's becoming more common, unfortunately. I always have a few colleagues who will accept endless late work, re-dos, excuses, and sob stories, and I can never figure out if they're true bleeding-hearts or just lazy MFs who don't care that they're making it harder for people like me to maintain a basic level of academic rigor. Making solid policies and sticking to them is hard work. Some students get to my class and are legitimately stunned that "no late work" means "no late work" and it applies to them, personally. Some also think that they're the only student at our community college who is a single parent with two jobs and car trouble. Honey, no, you're probably in the majority on that.

On top of all of this, Kailyn's school is an HBCU in an urban area. I am NOT saying that students at these schools are less bright, capable, or motivated -- often it's the exact opposite. However, there is a growing push for "equity" in higher ed, which at some institutions translates to "accept any number of excuses, roadblocks, and willful helplessness because otherwise you might seem racist." (Which I happen to think is more racist but that's another discussion.) There may be a culture at Delaware State where the rigorous instructors are pressured to "lighten up" and it may not be worth the fight for contingent faculty (semester contracts only) or someone who's up for tenure. They need good student reviews to keep their jobs, and unfortunately some colleges have a customer service mentality.

So yeah, I'm sad to say that Kailyn could very likely have blustered and bullshitted her way to a Bachelor's degree (which likely took more effort than just doing the damn work), and I'm not proud of my colleagues if that's the case.

• Love 13
20 hours ago, Kroliosis said:

Could there be something romantic going on between Moniece & Kail?  

Ohhhh how I would love to see an epic fight between the two of them.

Theyre both confused fame whores....moniece jumps back and forth from dick to hooha every other day, and kail wants to be "in" the hip hop scene. Both are what my 6 yr old would say "desperate wannabes".

• Love 7
19 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Sigh....yep....

Kail has known differently, too.  She knows what struggle is.  She should know how good she has it and be thankful....but...so.much.entitlement. Even back when she was with the Riveras, she was the most entitled grifter I've ever seen....

HAHAHAHAHA! YEP! I have a 3 year old and one year old and the one thing I miss SO MUCH is sleeping in. I fantasize about checking into a hotel room by myself and just sleeping until ten minutes before checkout. 

No lie, I wouldn't completely hate on Chris for reconciling with her briefly for a European vacation....judge me away....

I love traveling and Europe. I was very lucky to be able (and worked hard) to go to different parts of Europe three times (before I had kids and a huge daycare monthly payment, now I don't travel hardly at all, sigh...but that's life). I'd totally not be above trying to go along with Kail.... If Chris doesn't bite, I'll go! I'll even tell Kail how awesome she is and what a great mom she is 24/7.  I'll even try to rope my husband into watching her kids and mine if her assorted baby's daddies/baby's daddies' mamas won't (I don't think it would work, but I'll try). 

Heyyyy Kaillllll 

But then you would be taking bones job! Lol or quail..or whatever the fuck her random friend of the week name is....

• Love 3
3 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

For the most part, no, that shit absolutely does not fly in college. But it's becoming more common, unfortunately. I always have a few colleagues who will accept endless late work, re-dos, excuses, and sob stories, and I can never figure out if they're true bleeding-hearts or just lazy MFs who don't care that they're making it harder for people like me to maintain a basic level of academic rigor.

My mom teaches at a local community college, and that absolutely describes her (accepting endless late work, excuses, etc), including going to school during Christmas break to give students finals because they couldn't make it to the scheduled time (!); in her case, at least, it's 100% bleeding-heartedness, an inexhaustible supply of patience and understanding, and a conviction that she has to give these students as many opportunities as possible to help themselves. She would buy most of Kail's excuses and let her ride an "incomplete" for months until she finally handed in enough work to qualify for a C-minus.

My dad, meanwhile, is a tenured professor at our state university, and thinks most college students these days are entitled little shits who need a stint in the military to "straighten them out". He gives zero fucks about anyone's excuses, or pressure from administration to curve his grades or help athletes pass, and he's spent the last 3 decades rolling his eyes at how much of a pushover my mom is. If he had Kail as a student... he would probably make her cry, and then mock her for it. 

So yeah, I would say it depends on the professor :) 

• Love 16

I frankly don't care what Kail does in her life away from MTV. I just wish Teen Mom was just canceled for good. Give them podcasts, I don't care. Let them appear on their local cable channel.  Just get rid of them MTV, please!

• Love 4

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/kailyn-lowry-single-151247

“I’ve already created such a mess with trying to do relationships that right now, I can’t pour myself into anybody else. I pour myself into three kids daily,” the 16 and Pregnant alum explained during the Thursday, Jan. 11, episode of her podcast, Coffee Convos with Lindsey Chrisley and Kailyn Lowry. “I can’t even fill their cups unless I fill my own cup, and I don’t think adding a fourth person to pour into would make sense right now.”

“I want to make a million dollars by 30. [My goal in five years is] financial security, but also in those five years to make that money, I want to write more books, I want to produce a TV show. It’s, like, goals within it, but then also money,” she said. “Aside from being a good mom. Like, obviously, I love my kids — but Kail outside of being a mom is a million dollars [and] accomplishing things within the million dollars.”

Kail is totally OK without having a significant other. “Jo and I get along so well that I forget he freaking lives by me. Javi, I fight with regularly, and then Chris and I don’t speak at all. So it’s, like, working for me right now!” she enthused. “But I’m good with it because I have the whole bed to myself. And my days are so busy right now that I don’t focus on any of that.”

My observations: 

- what a terrible podcast interview. Who pays her for this shit? Terrible!

- she tries to "do relationships" 

- I, I, I...she also speaks of herself using third person

- she is selfish (what else is new?) "I love my kids, BUT..."

- fighting with Javi all the time and not speaking to Chris works for her! Forget what it does to the children

- she likes the word "like"

- making a million dollars overrides everything 

- Not being in a relationship means she has her bed to herself. If she is appreciating a bed to herself, she must have been sharing it A LOT with various people

Overall, Kanal is trash. I can't even read her comments without getting a headache. Who the fuck wants to listen to this shit? 

• Love 15

Isaacs Birthday Card.  I’m almost positive she thought of this idea because she won the scents trip to Europe or where ever and she will claim she couldn’t take her kids.  Then she also has a Hawaii trip planned that the kids probably aren’t going on either. 

C06128E4-CE58-4116-8D08-8DB604AA1753.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

That’s why Bone and Quay are going. 

That's what I was trying to say. Lol also, I think that is the main reason for this trip because I don't know many 8 year olds who want to go to Jamaica. If she really wanted something catered toward an 8 year old, she would have picked Atlantis in the Bahamas.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

“Jo and I get along so well that I forget he freaking lives by me.

What does that mean?  She still wants to be pissed that he moved to be close to Isaac but sometimes she can't help herself and has to like him?

• Love 15
23 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

What does that mean?  She still wants to be pissed that he moved to be close to Isaac but sometimes she can't help herself and has to like him?

I never understood why Kail was annoyed that Jo moved closer to Isaac. It actually is a win-win for everyone. Jo really doesn't care what Kail does in her private life as long as Isaac is safe and happy.

Also, she is going on vacation 3 times this year and flies off to do other things for her so-called career-- seems like she is not home that much, anyway.

Edited by Adiba
autocorrect
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, druzy said:

She started live tweeting during the ID shows a few months ago. I hope the network ignores her.

Kail hosting a program on DiscoveryID?

Tyler getting TLC to film more episodes of "Reunited?"

Farrah starring in a cooking and/or dating show?

Not gonna happen, kids.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, CofCinci said:

She can’t just go on a trip alone with her children — she has to bring her sycophants, Bone and Quay.

Why are some random hangers-on included in the card his mother gave him for his birthday???? That makes me really sad. Like she can't just give him a card, to him from her. 

• Love 13
6 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

That's what I was trying to say. Lol also, I think that is the main reason for this trip because I don't know many 8 year olds who want to go to Jamaica. If she really wanted something catered toward an 8 year old, she would have picked Atlantis in the Bahamas.

She already went there when she was married to Javi. She won the trip through Scentsy. That was the trip she tried to guilt Jo into letting Isaac go with her during his visitation time which happened to be Father's Day weekend. 

5 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I don't know how she forgets Jo lives near her since she dumps Isaac there (along with Lincoln) every so often so she can go do her thing. 

Hasn't Kail already acquired a million dollars by now through her TM money? They have been paid six figures for quite some time now. Then, there are the books she "wrote", all the side money she has received from those stupid products she pushes on Instagram. Is she wanting to be paid a million dollars at once by the time she hits 30 years of age? Lunatic. 

5 hours ago, Mkay said:

Please no.  Don’t ruin my favorite channel. 

Live tweeting? lol That's ridiculous. The girl doesn't want to do the work to, you know, actually get ahead in life. As if they are going to hire her. 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Adiba said:

I never understood why Kail was annoyed that Jo moved closer to Isaac. It actually is a win-win for everyone. Jo really doesn't care what Kail does in her private life as long as Isaac is safe and happy.

Also, she is going on vacation 3 times this year and flies off to do other things for her so-called career-- seems like she is not home that much, anyway.

Kail is just a control freak and incredibly self-involved. When Jo first moved to DE it pissed her off because she was in the midst of trying to cut him out of the picture and replace him with Javi, who was completely under her control. As time progressed and she was forced to recognize that there were lots of advantages to Jo being close by, for Isaac and for her, she softened, but still didn't want to admit that she was wrong or that she actually needed Jo's support, so she continues to talk about him being there as if it's some kind of affront or inconvenience to her. A lot of it is rooted in immaturity. Even when they're getting along, she seems to feel obligated to act as if her exes annoy her and to intimate that they have some interest in her/her life beyond the kids. I think she thinks it makes her seem desirable and interesting.

1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Hasn't Kail already acquired a million dollars by now through her TM money? They have been paid six figures for quite some time now. Then, there are the books she "wrote", all the side money she has received from those stupid products she pushes on Instagram. Is she wanting to be paid a million dollars at once by the time she hits 30 years of age? Lunatic. 

That is a good point. I guess she means she wants to have $1M in the bank or $1M worth of assets? Or both? I don't think Kail really has a strong handle on finances, so she probably doesn't really know what she means. I think she thinks it would sound good to say she was a self-made millionaire by the time she turned 30 and that's about as much thought as she's put into it. If TM2 continues that long (which I doubt), she would earn at least $1M just from the show, right? 

Despite her lofty aspirations and high opinion of herself, I don't think Kail has done much to successfully monetize her TM experience, has she? I give her credit for getting a BA (if she's actually completed it), but Farrah has probably done a lot more to build a fortune/empire and Farrah has enterprises that aren't dependent on the show, meaning she can continue to make money from them after the show is over (luckily for her). Kail owns her house (with a mortgage she was reluctant to take on by herself after she and Javi split), but it seems like she's squandered a lot of the rest of her MTV money. If she had any type of businesses or other investments, I'm sure she'd brag about it. DE is relatively cheap. I'm from there and I know a fair number of people who who have managed to acquire rental properties, businesses, etc. through saving and wise investments while making far less money than Kail. But they didn't/don't go on vacation every other week, lease a bunch of expensive cars, etc., etc.

Kail tries to present herself as this badass, smart, focused chick who is able and willing to hustle (with heart!) to make money, but really she isn't. She lucked into a (temporary) great salary and has done some to capitalize on the opportunity, but not a lot really. Gary seems to have way more entrepreneurial smarts than she does and I would bet that Gary will be in much better financial shape 10, 20, 30 years from now than Kail (or probably all of the TMs except maybe Farrah). Kail put a lot of time and energy into getting a degree that has almost no monetary value, which is fine if she did it for a range of other reasons, but kind of dumb if her primary goal is to get rich. There are teen moms her age who have put themselves in far better financial shape at this point through working in sales, the adult industry, or other careers where you can make a lot of money without a degree. Others have earned highly marketable degrees and embarked on high-paying careers. Kail hasn't gone down either of those paths; she's trying to make a fortune in show business, where her greatest success thus far (outside of the fluke show she got cast on for getting knocked up in high school) is on a podcast. But she really doesn't get it. Which is sad, but my sympathy for her is severely limited because she's such an asshole.

• Love 15

I was thinking the same thing, but then it's not like Kail has exactly lived frugally. She's spent a lot of money on her lifestyle that she could have been saving up to stretch out once the show is done and no other six figure offers role in. She might be finally starting to realize MTV money doesn't just fall from the sky everyday.

1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

Kail tries to present herself as this badass, smart, focused chick who is able and willing to hustle (with heart!) to make money, but really she isn't. She lucked into a (temporary) great salary and has done some to capitalize on the opportunity, but not a lot really. Gary seems to have way more entrepreneurial smarts than she does and I would bet that Gary will be in much better financial shape 10, 20, 30 years from now than Kail (or probably all of the TMs except maybe Farrah)

Kail and all the TM2 momses (except Chelsea lol) have really screwed the pooch when it comes to setting themselves up for life with their extremely generous, once in a lifetime salaries. Kail maybe is doing the best after Chelsea, but she has really made some poor decisions, her useless degree not even the worst. It wouldn't have taken much for her to buy a few rentals, heck Jo did it, or maybe invest in some chain stores or other real estate, but she has blown so much on her Kardashian lifestyle. I find it interesting that it seems like, in a way, the dads (and Barb) in the franchise have benefited way more then the moms from TM. Most have made way better financial decisions with their money. Weird how that didn't translate to the moms.

• Love 12

Kail and the Chaos sounds similar to Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Will she change  "Chaos" to "Kaos"? 

As for her typing out 2K18, just type out the fucking year you idiot. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
On 1/15/2018 at 3:39 PM, TheRealT said:

Kail is just a control freak and incredibly self-involved. When Jo first moved to DE it pissed her off because she was in the midst of trying to cut him out of the picture and replace him with Javi, who was completely under her control. As time progressed and she was forced to recognize that there were lots of advantages to Jo being close by, for Isaac and for her, she softened, but still didn't want to admit that she was wrong or that she actually needed Jo's support, so she continues to talk about him being there as if it's some kind of affront or inconvenience to her. A lot of it is rooted in immaturity. Even when they're getting along, she seems to feel obligated to act as if her exes annoy her and to intimate that they have some interest in her/her life beyond the kids. I think she thinks it makes her seem desirable and interesting.

That is a good point. I guess she means she wants to have $1M in the bank or $1M worth of assets? Or both? I don't think Kail really has a strong handle on finances, so she probably doesn't really know what she means. I think she thinks it would sound good to say she was a self-made millionaire by the time she turned 30 and that's about as much thought as she's put into it. If TM2 continues that long (which I doubt), she would earn at least $1M just from the show, right? 

Despite her lofty aspirations and high opinion of herself, I don't think Kail has done much to successfully monetize her TM experience, has she? I give her credit for getting a BA (if she's actually completed it), but Farrah has probably done a lot more to build a fortune/empire and Farrah has enterprises that aren't dependent on the show, meaning she can continue to make money from them after the show is over (luckily for her). Kail owns her house (with a mortgage she was reluctant to take on by herself after she and Javi split), but it seems like she's squandered a lot of the rest of her MTV money. If she had any type of businesses or other investments, I'm sure she'd brag about it. DE is relatively cheap. I'm from there and I know a fair number of people who who have managed to acquire rental properties, businesses, etc. through saving and wise investments while making far less money than Kail. But they didn't/don't go on vacation every other week, lease a bunch of expensive cars, etc., etc.

Kail tries to present herself as this badass, smart, focused chick who is able and willing to hustle (with heart!) to make money, but really she isn't. She lucked into a (temporary) great salary and has done some to capitalize on the opportunity, but not a lot really. Gary seems to have way more entrepreneurial smarts than she does and I would bet that Gary will be in much better financial shape 10, 20, 30 years from now than Kail (or probably all of the TMs except maybe Farrah). Kail put a lot of time and energy into getting a degree that has almost no monetary value, which is fine if she did it for a range of other reasons, but kind of dumb if her primary goal is to get rich. There are teen moms her age who have put themselves in far better financial shape at this point through working in sales, the adult industry, or other careers where you can make a lot of money without a degree. Others have earned highly marketable degrees and embarked on high-paying careers. Kail hasn't gone down either of those paths; she's trying to make a fortune in show business, where her greatest success thus far (outside of the fluke show she got cast on for getting knocked up in high school) is on a podcast. But she really doesn't get it. Which is sad, but my sympathy for her is severely limited because she's such an asshole.

Why doesnt this post have a million fucking likes??? Jesuschristleah, you broke that bitch down to the core!! Fuckin preach!! ?

2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Just go to hell already, Kail. 

Only place missing on that loooong "thristy for attention/chris" list.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail and the Chaos sounds similar to Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Will she change  "Chaos" to "Kaos"? 

As for her typing out 2K18, just type out the fucking year you idiot. 

But what would her "love n hip hop" friends and kardashian leghumpers say if she did??....shes gotta reputation out here yo...lol 

• Love 4