Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Speaking of her naming Hervé Villechaize "Lux", she went through all the trouble of filming a SnapChat of that nurse at the hospital and having her pull out a name out of a bag only to later say on an episode that the name "Lux" was already a name she had in mind. She had already picked out when a friend of hers had chosen it to name her child if it was a boy, but since that didn't happen, she took the name. 

2 hours ago, Mkay said:

One of those crazy friends who hang out with her. Either the blonde or the red head. 

Isn't Bone the chick who appeared in the first episode of Marriage Boot Camp and was the one who ended up going to Kanal's faux graduation ceremony? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

She has no friends with normal names. Bone. Peach. Sterling. Is it any wonder she named her baby Lux?

Don’t forget Quay.  ? hahaha

• Love 10
6 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Speaking of her naming Hervé Villechaize "Lux", she went through all the trouble of filming a SnapChat of that nurse at the hospital and having her pull out a name out of a bag only to later say on an episode that the name "Lux" was already a name she had in mind. She had already picked out when a friend of hers had chosen it to name her child if it was a boy, but since that didn't happen, she took the name. 

Isn't Bone the chick who appeared in the first episode of Marriage Boot Camp and was the one who ended up going to Kanal's faux graduation ceremony? 

No. That was Becky. Bone is the one who went with her to that hospital to Have the nurse draw a name. Short, redhead, her crotch eats her shorts. 

The replies are funny.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, Mkay said:

No. That was Becky. Bone is the one who went with her to that hospital to Have the nurse draw a name. Short, redhead, her crotch eats her shorts. 

The replies are funny.  

From the Teen Mom Unfiltered FB:

"How many baby daddies"
A Dr. Seuss original
Starts like..
"Daddy 1 with a Vee
Daddy 2 with a Bree
Daddy 3 no one can see"

I think I laughed for 5 straight minutes. Pure genius!

• Love 24

You know, it's bad enough children are involved in this crap on TV without Kail going and writing a book further detailing the circumstances surrounding Lux's conception, birth, and his mom's relationship with his father. Enough already.

• Love 11
On December 29, 2017 at 7:30 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

I'll leghump the f outta Kail...as long as it's on Jenelle's Twitter! Seriously though, it really speaks to my hatred of Jenelle that she can have beef with the devil, and I would be all "#TeamDevil!!!!!". 

Ha! Same! 

And Happy 2018 to my favorite internet family here at the TM2/TM boards in PTV! I can't wait to see the train wrecks that 2018 is gonna bring! 

• Love 17
6 hours ago, Adiba said:

You know, it's bad enough children are involved in this crap on TV without Kail going and writing a book further detailing the circumstances surrounding Lux's conception, birth, and his mom's relationship with his father. Enough already.

What more could she even share?  We know pretty much all the details. She let Chris bang without a condom in hopes to trap him. How many chapters can we get from that?  

• Love 18
3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

What more could she even share?  We know pretty much all the details. She let Chris bang without a condom in hopes to trap him. How many chapters can we get from that?  

Do we get a coloring book with this one, too?? Hahahaha Ew

• Love 14
On 12/29/2017 at 5:30 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

I'll leghump the f outta Kail...as long as it's on Jenelle's Twitter! Seriously though, it really speaks to my hatred of Jenelle that she can have beef with the devil, and I would be all "#TeamDevil!!!!!". 

You are all kinds of awesome! Can you post them here?

• Love 4
(edited)
On 1/2/2018 at 8:17 AM, FlowerofCarnage said:

From the Teen Mom Unfiltered FB:

"How many baby daddies"
A Dr. Seuss original
Starts like..
"Daddy 1 with a Vee
Daddy 2 with a Bree
Daddy 3 no one can see"

"All of them victims of DV"

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

7:46 PM is past her bedtime?

I think it was 10:46 her time.  I don’t know if twitter time stamps the teeet with my time or hers.  She’s an hr ahead of me.

• Love 5

And what exactly does she have to go and do? She doesn't work or have a job to get it up and go to. All she is doing is taking care of the boys, if she even has them. And it would have been a Saturday, so what exactly did she have planned? 

• Love 6

Oh man, people are soooo salty with her because they haven't also done well/earned a trip with Scentsy. Like, duh?! That's how MLMs work; the only way you have a chance of succeeding is if you already have a large following of suckers who'll buy stupid products from you. Normal people don't have a chance.

Also, looking at the responses to that Tweet, it looks like she and Sterling are back to being besties. Wasn't there a time when they were on the outs and had taken each other off SM? Or am I thinking of a different feud?

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

Oh man, people are soooo salty with her because they haven't also done well/earned a trip with Scentsy. Like, duh?! That's how MLMs work; the only way you have a chance of succeeding is if you already have a large following of suckers who'll buy stupid products from you. Normal people don't have a chance.

Also, looking at the responses to that Tweet, it looks like she and Sterling are back to being besties. Wasn't there a time when they were on the outs and had taken each other off SM? Or am I thinking of a different feud?

I see she emphasizes "FOR TWO." It is her way of reaching out to Chris.  

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Vandy10 said:

They weren’t friends for a while. When Lux was born I guess they reconnected. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I like kail's decorating style too.  Thats Something  she  should pursue!

It's everyone's decorating style. It is called Pinterest. She just copied images.

• Love 14
(edited)
3 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Some of us manage to decorate without looking at Pinterest.

Yes we do. Except Kail and her cronies.

Their homes look as if Pinterest had a bad case of diarrhea and splattered it all over their homes. Not an original thought, idea, or decor in Kail's house. Even the pineapple pillows and other pineapple decor is nauseating.

Edited by SPLAIN
Pineapple not pumpkin...doh!
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I like kail's decorating style too.  Thats Something  she  should pursue!

Even if it wasn't all Pinterest driven, I'm  a bit confused as to why a decently decorated home equates to pursuing a career in interior design?

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Vandy10 said:

Ugh, she's going on my dream trip! Can't Scentsy give it someone more deserving? I know she probably sold more than the average Scentsy seller given her SM following but going to Europe is something she can pay for on her own. She doesn't need to win. 

• Love 5
Just now, MaggieG said:

Ugh, she's going on my dream trip! Can't Scentsy give it someone more deserving? I know she probably sold more than the average Scentsy seller given her SM following but going to Europe is something she can pay for on her own. She doesn't need to win. 

Ah well, look at is this way. I believe those incentive trips get added to your taxable income (or maybe even as prize winnings which have an even higher tax rate than regular income), and now Kail has to pay the IRS a portion of the trip cost. Maybe it will even chuck her up to a higher tax bracket.

Is Kail still flying off to Atlanta each week for her totally superfluous in person podcast recording?

• Love 8
8 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Even if it wasn't all Pinterest driven, I'm  a bit confused as to why a decently decorated home equates to pursuing a career in interior design?

Good point. It isn't as if Kail did any of the work. It reminds me of those people on House Hunters Renovation who just bring in a designer.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Well, MLMs aren't exactly known for their fair business practices. No need for them to start now.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Who is this person?

apparently she's on Love & Hip Hop?

I don't watch that one...not that I'm not interested, mind you, it's just that I sometimes need to restrain myself from trashy reality shows!

• Love 3