Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I know decorating the tops of graduation caps is a thing now, but your baby's naked butt????

I think that is a photo of Chris when he was a toddler. That photo seems to show a baby already walking. Lux isn't walking yet. Chris is probably showing the time when he first walked to him now walking for his graduation. 

ETA: Never mind. I didn't see the recent posts responding to this already. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7

Or maybe Kail refused to let him showcase a pic of Suds in his cap, so he put the ass shot as an FU to her. She might have said. “You don’t have permission to display his face.” Or something along those lines. Chris is really slick with the shade he slings back at her. He really dodged a bullet by exiting stage left from a romantic relationship with  Kwale. His current gf seems level headed, is pretty, and he seems really happy. Kwale is a life suck, like the black widow spider that drains her mates. 

Do do we have any info on Javi getting deployed? Is it a done deal or still under negotiation? 

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

Wow Chris must have kissed some major arse in the last 48 hours he not only got to see his son he got to take him unsupervised and now Kail herself is bestowing the name Lopez on Suds. I think Hell just froze over so you may want a winter coat @JuliesMommy

More likely than not Chris allowed Kailyn to perform sexual favors and then he went back to his GF while telling Kailyn “oh we are on a break.”

• Love 9
On 12/11/2017 at 4:11 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

OMG, I HATE to say this, but when it comes down to it, while she doesn't have room to say anything, I am completely #TeamKail when it comes to this Javi/Brianna bullshit. While Kail deserves a huge slice of humble pie, fuck "Javianna" & their matching burgundy fancy clothes, and "King/Queen" lame ass sweatshirts. They are the true definition of "trying too hard". They can go fuck themselves. 

Chris Lopez's girlfriend is a billion times out of his league in the looks department. 

yeah they do come across as obnoxious, but their public "we're a couple" obnoxiousness might be in response to what kail says or does to them behind the scenes. we already know kail can be petty. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, druzy said:

kllly.png

kl89.png

The world is small, and things like that happen regularly. But why would a peer of Lux’s paternal grandfather know who Kailyn is?!! She’s not an A list celebrity- good grief! 

a simple “A classmate of Lux’s paternal Grandfather was my Uber driver- small world” would’ve worked just fine (and been a very normal tweet). 

But it’s very interesting she’s never met Lux’s Grandfather. This is the mother of Chris’ child and she hasn’t met his parents? Ummmmhmmm

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

The world is small, and things like that happen regularly. But why would a peer of Lux’s paternal grandfather know who Kailyn is?!! She’s not an A list celebrity- good grief! 

a simple “A classmate of Lux’s paternal Grandfather was my Uber driver- small world” would’ve worked just fine (and been a very normal tweet). 

But it’s very interesting she’s never met Lux’s Grandfather. This is the mother of Chris’ child and she hasn’t met his parents? Ummmmhmmm

Side chicks don't get the privilege of meeting relatives. Lol Also, Chris's mom watches the show and probably wants no parts of Kail especially after she assaulted Chris. 

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Side chicks don't get the privilege of meeting relatives. Lol Also, Chris's mom watches the show and probably wants no parts of Kail especially after she assaulted Chris. 

I don’t blame Chris’ Mom one wit, but Kailyn is the mother of their grandchild and has primary custody. I’m not suggesting she be invited for holiday dinners (cause side chick AND nasty person) but a simple “hello, my name is” when she came to get Lux one day would work so they would know the face that is raising their grandchild. 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, druzy said:

He's Marshall again.

He was Lincoln 2 days ago

I honestly think the Marshall/Lincoln thing is to piss Javi off. Another lame attempt to get his attention. We all know Kwhale likes her passive aggressive digs. Javi must have favored the name Lincoln, and probably pushed for it to be Linc’s first name. She wanted Marshall as his de facto name, and agreed to the Linc as a compromise. However, now that they are divorced, she uses it to show her “ownership” and “control”. The same way she is using the Lopez-Lowry on Suds. When Chris is in her good graces, Suds is LL, when Chris is out, then Suds is Lowry. These poor kids will have so many issues later on. Too bad Kwale is spending all her MTV money on plastic surgery to catch her next prey, instead of investing it so they can use it for therapy later. 

18 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t blame Chris’ Mom one wit, but Kailyn is the mother of their grandchild and has primary custody. I’m not suggesting she be invited for holiday dinners (cause side chick AND nasty person) but a simple “hello, my name is” when she came to get Lux one day would work so they would know the face that is raising their grandchild. 

I disagree. Perhaps Chris’ Mom has met Kwale once, but how in the world and why would the paternal grandpa meet her? She’s a side chick, a jump off who scored some sperm. (Sorry, I now that’s gross), but she doesn’t rank that high to warrant spending any time with. They will see Suds when Chris sees him, shower him with affection then,  and will have a relationship outside of Kwale. The family does not need to have any relationship with Kwale beyond basic niceties at the most if they do run into each other. They don’t need to be at drop offs and pickups or even interact with her in any capacity. You only bring your family in the picture with a significant relationship....not a few weeks’ stand  who assaulted you then turned 18 yr ball&chain. Plus, they all probably adore Chris’ longtime GF, who they probably acknowledge and spend time with in that capacity. Kwale wishes she had them in her life, we all know how she likes to glom unto supportive families like a leech. 

• Love 14

I think Mama Lopez was done when Kail went psycho and cut Chris’s dreads. What did his mom tell

him? “What did you expect. Haven’t you watched the show?” Or something to that extent.  She was done right there would be my guess. 

• Love 18

@Spiderella2 I do not disagree with anything you’re saying about Kailyn and her place in the Lopez family (she doesn’t have one, and it’s not as if she’s a great person to be friends with and their life would be enriched by knowing her), I guess it’s a different way of looking at things.

I assume they love Lux, and want Lux to know he’s a memeber of their family, “looking in the eyes” of the woman who has him 90% of the time, at least ONCE by now seems a bit important (to me). The basic pleasantries level is what I’m talking about which I would have assumed occurred around the time Lux was born. (He’s almost 6months old)

I would assume Chris’ dad would’ve met her the same time and/or way Chris’ Mom did. 

The Lopez family DOES NOT need to be manipulated and mistreated by Kailyn (nor does Chris) but if they are going to be in Lux’s life (if that’s what they want)- in their shoes I’d want to look in her eyes knowing she has primary custody of someone I loved. 

11 hours ago, Mkay said:

I think Mama Lopez was done when Kail went psycho and cut Chris’s dreads. What did his mom tell

him? “What did you expect. Haven’t you watched the show?” Or something to that extent.  She was done right there would be my guess. 

Oh she’s got every right to hate Kailyn’s abusive ass. I’m sure she’s seething that her dumb ass son didn’t wrap it up and now Lux is here, whom she probably loves like most grandmother’s would. 

Edited by Scarlett45
Autocorrect.
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

@Spiderella2 I do not disagree with anything you’re saying about Kailyn and her place in the Lopez family (she doesn’t have one, and it’s not as if she’s a great person to be friends with and their life would be enriched by knowing her), I guess it’s a different way of looking at things.

I assume they love Lux, and want Lux to know he’s a memeber if their family, “looking in the eyes” of the woman who has him 90% of the time, at least ONCE by now seems a bit important (to me). The basic pleasantries level is what I’m talking about which I would have assumed occurred around the time Lux was born. (He’s almost 6months old)

I would assume Chris’ dad would’ve met her the same time and/or way Chris’ Mom did. 

The Lopez family DOES NOT need to be manipulated and mistreated by Kailyn (nor does Chris) but if they are going to be in Lux’s life (if that’s what they want)- in their shoes I’d want to look in her eyes knowing she has primary custody of someone I loved. 

Oh she’s got every right to hate Kailyn’s abusive ass. I’m sure she’s seething that her dumb ass son didn’t wrap it up and now Lux is here, whom she probably loves like most grandmother’s would. 

I agree. If Chris is willing to actually get a court order for visitation and can have a relationship with Lux completely independent of Kail, that's one thing. (Although for Lux's sake, I hope the Lopez family can keep their open contempt of his mother somewhat quiet). But if Chris is going to Ryan Edwards his way through fatherhood, with no official court order and seeing his kid only at his own somewhat irregular convenience, then I hope Chris's family is willing and able to make nice with Kail to keep Lux involved with his paternal family.

My heart just breaks thinking of Lux watching his brothers go off with their dads and come back from the dads' extended family celebrations, and poor Lux is stuck eating Dominos pizza with his bitchy mother and her assortment of oddly named fame hungry friends.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 19
On 12/17/2017 at 3:39 PM, ghoulina said:

Ooooh, ya'll are right. My bad! 

But still.....why the need for ANY naked butts at graduation???? (Should I just be thankful it's not Kail's?)

Kail's ass would never fit on that small of a space, all you'd see is butt crack and people would be asking, "Duude, what's up with the line down the middle of your hat, man?"

• Love 10
12 hours ago, Mkay said:

9 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I assume they love Lux, and want Lux to know he’s a memeber of their family, “looking in the eyes” of the woman who has him 90% of the time, at least ONCE by now seems a bit important (to me). The basic pleasantries level is what I’m talking about which I would have assumed occurred around the time Lux was born. (He’s almost 6months old)

At this point, when Lux is so young and things aren't really settled with his parents' relationship (in terms of co-parenting and/or otherwise), I can't blame Chris' family for not being overly interested in establishing a relationship with Kail. When Lux is older and understands who's showing up for his school plays or birthday parties or whatever and whether or not his family members are being civil when they see each other, I think there's more impetus to make nice for his sake. At this point, I think it's good to avoid arguing in front of him, but I can understand his dad's family taking it slow in terms of building a relationship with Kail since they only recently started seeing Lux and she only recently stopped accusing Chris of being abusive (or whatever) and letting him see Lux without her (as far as I know). If things continue in a good vein, there's plenty of time to establish basic civility with Kail.

• Love 11
33 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

At this point, when Lux is so young and things aren't really settled with his parents' relationship (in terms of co-parenting and/or otherwise), I can't blame Chris' family for not being overly interested in establishing a relationship with Kail. When Lux is older and understands who's showing up for his school plays or birthday parties or whatever and whether or not his family members are being civil when they see each other, I think there's more impetus to make nice for his sake. At this point, I think it's good to avoid arguing in front of him, but I can understand his dad's family taking it slow in terms of building a relationship with Kail since they only recently started seeing Lux and she only recently stopped accusing Chris of being abusive (or whatever) and letting him see Lux without her (as far as I know). If things continue in a good vein, there's plenty of time to establish basic civility with Kail.

Also, has it been formally established that Chris is the father? Because I can totally see folks backing off or remaining distant if paternity hasn’t been confirmed. Just because Kail says it doesn’t mean it’s true. 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

Also, has it been formally established that Chris is the father? Because I can totally see folks backing off or remaining distant if paternity hasn’t been confirmed. Just because Kail says it doesn’t mean it’s true. 

WORD!

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

Chris is acknowledging Lux as his child, so I assume that they've either done a DNA test without posting about it on social media (Miracles do happen!) or he is comfortable accepting Kail's assertion that he's the dad. Either way, I'm good with moving forward assuming that he is the father.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Chris is acknowledging Lux as his child, so I assume that they've either done a DNA test without posting about it on social media (Miracles do happen!) or he is comfortable accepting Kail's assertion that he's the dad. Either way, I'm good with moving forward assuming that he is the father.

Maybe I have seen too much Paternity Court/Maury, but this state of affairs doesn’t always last. You can bet that the very second Chris pissed Kail off while she was pregnant she declared that he’s not the father. Even if she only say it once in a fit of anger (or, y’know, on a day ending in “y” because Kail) that sticks in a guy’s mind. They can get months or even years down the road with him and his family being hot and cold about doing for the baby because of that doubt she caused by her big mouth. I also don’t doubt that Kail would wait until Lux grows into his looks a bit to decide that she just doesn’t know who his father is. If I were his female relative, I’d have told him to get a paternity test ASAP. With how pissy Kail gets anytime somebody asks her about a DNA test, I’d bet a fat man they haven’t done it. Randy is probably safe. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Man if my kid admitted he relied on pulling out as a form of birth control, I'd want to smack him upside the head. Especially for playing the pull out game with a bitch like Kail and not winning. I can understand hooking up with someone you aren't that serious about or into, but I would be protected like Fort Knox's so as not to be tied to some loser for 18 long years. I just don't understand some adults being so careless.

If WOMEN can be so careless when we are the ones who have to be pregnant, gift birth, nurse, and then raise the child into a functioning adult for the next 21years, I can certainly understand how a man, who can walk away biologically and socially with only the smallest amount of legal/financial reprocussions could be so careless. 

Trust I do NOT get it but the Kailyns and Chrises of the world aren’t that rare. Now most people do wrap it up with randoms but you don’t hear about us because there’s nothing to tell. 

• Love 10

Pulling out is actually a recognized method of birth control, with about a 96% success rate, if done properly. We used the pull out method for 2 years and did not have any unplanned pregnancies. We also have two planned children.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Pulling out is actually a recognized method of birth control, with about a 96% success rate, if done properly. We used the pull out method for 2 years and did not have any unplanned pregnancies. We also have two planned children.

I got pregnant at 19 using the pull out method. It was one of the first times we'd had sex too. If there is a correct way to do it to ensure accuracy, I guarantee you that teens do not know it, nor would they be able to adhere to it. Something like that is really only a good idea for older, mature, sensible people. 

• Love 16
13 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I got pregnant at 19 using the pull out method. It was one of the first times we'd had sex too. If there is a correct way to do it to ensure accuracy, I guarantee you that teens do not know it, nor would they be able to adhere to it. Something like that is really only a good idea for older, mature, sensible people. 

In fairness, most methods of birth control when used by teenagers have a fair amount of leeway for inaccuracy as well. Things like missing pills, improper use of condom, etc.

Statistically, men that use the pull out method are about 1/6 as likely to impregnate someone as men that did not use anything. While it may not be the best option out there, it's a hell of a lot better than doing nothing, Chris.

Anecdotally, my husband used the pull out method throughout high school. He went to a really small town where hormonal birth control was not something teenage girls could access readily, and most guys there refused to wear condoms (I make no defense of this, just reporting the facts). Husband had no accidents.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

The pull out method only makes sense to me within a committed, stable relationship where a pregnancy, if it did happen, wouldn't be unwelcomed and if you have a caring partner. But for banging losers you don't even like, much less want to know more then a few months, not using condoms and/or hormonal birth control just seems foolish. Especially for two educated adults like Kail and Chris.

• Love 19
19 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

The pull out method only makes sense to me within a committed, stable relationship where a pregnancy, if it did happen, wouldn't be unwelcomed and if you have a caring partner. But for banging losers you don't even like, much less want to know more then a few months, not using condoms and/or hormonal birth control just seems foolish. Especially for two educated adults like Kail and Chris.

Well yes, Chris should have worn a condom, as much for safety reasons as contraceptive, as they were not exclusive.

My point was that for contraceptive purposes, proper use of the pull out method is not significantly less effective than proper condom use.

• Love 3

I don't think it was so much weakness of Chris's pullout game as it was Fertile Myrtle lying about being a Fertile Myrtle.  Didn't she give some convoluted story about her eggs being on the verge of turning to powder or some bullshit? I can't keep up will all stories she gave about how she conceived  little Hervé Villachez.

• Love 14
5 hours ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

Maybe I have seen too much Paternity Court/Maury, but this state of affairs doesn’t always last. You can bet that the very second Chris pissed Kail off while she was pregnant she declared that he’s not the father. Even if she only say it once in a fit of anger (or, y’know, on a day ending in “y” because Kail) that sticks in a guy’s mind. They can get months or even years down the road with him and his family being hot and cold about doing for the baby because of that doubt she caused by her big mouth. I also don’t doubt that Kail would wait until Lux grows into his looks a bit to decide that she just doesn’t know who his father is. If I were his female relative, I’d have told him to get a paternity test ASAP. With how pissy Kail gets anytime somebody asks her about a DNA test, I’d bet a fat man they haven’t done it. Randy is probably safe. 

I agree that Chris should have had a paternity test done, but if he didn't and has gone this far with acknowledging Lux as his child, I have no sympathy for him for whatever problems or inconvenience that may cause him. If he went on acting as Lux's dad for years, then had a paternity test done because of a fight with Kail and dumped Lux because he's not his bio son, I would consider him an asshole who abandoned a child who was effectively his son. In my personal opinion, he would have been justified in questioning Lux's paternity, but I was never in Kail's or his lives. Maybe it was reasonable for him to accept Kail's contention that he is the dad without proof.

22 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I don't think it was so much weakness of Chris's pullout game as it was Fertile Myrtle lying about being a Fertile Myrtle.  Didn't she give some convoluted story about her eggs being on the verge of turning to powder or some bullshit? I can't keep up will all stories she gave about how she conceived  little Hervé Villachez.

Yes, according to Kail, she thought she couldn't get pregnant without significant medical intervention (though she had given birth to a healthy child after a normal (AFAIK) pregnancy 2-3 years prior) and that's what she told Chris. Kail also said that that Chris could have pulled out if he didn't want to get her pregnant, so I would think that he didn't pull out.

He's a dumbass for having unprotected sex with someone he wasn't in a relationship with without so much as attempting to withdraw (which is still irresponsible/stupid under these circumstances IMO), but Kail is a shitty person for lying about her fertility (IMO). I don't know the details of her story about her alleged infertility, but I can't imagine a doctor telling a woman under 25 who had been pregnant at least 4 times and given birth to 2 healthy babies after non-eventful pregnancies that she wouldn't be able to conceive without IVF and didn't need to use birth control. That makes ZERO sense and isn't consistent with Kail's current narrative about how she might have another kid (with no mention of how it would take a second miracle).

The whole story is nonsensical. As I understand it, Kail allegedly had another miscarriage in addition to the one with Javi's baby that was featured on the show and that's what led to the doctor telling her she couldn't conceive without IVF. But you have to conceive to have a miscarriage, so how is miscarrying (after conceiving) twice evidence that one can't conceive a child? And I'm no OB/GYN, but I don't think that people who genuinely conceive and birth "miracle babies" automatically assume that their fertility problems are cured. They think their miracle baby is their 1/100 (or whatever) shot at conceiving naturally, having a healthy pregnancy (that affords frequent air travel up until the last month), and a safe/quick delivery of a completely healthy child.

• Love 6

I just assumed it would be standard operating procedure for a guy to have a paternity test when he knocks up someone who is 1. not in a monogamous relationship with him and 2. is known to be unfaithful and shady.  It is so easy to do one now that any guy who gets anyone pregnant and who is not in a very long-term, serious relationship should get one.

6 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Man if my kid admitted he relied on pulling out as a form of birth control, I'd want to smack him upside the head. Especially for playing the pull out game with a bitch like Kail and not winning. I can understand hooking up with someone you aren't that serious about or into, but I would be protected like Fort Knox's so as not to be tied to some loser for 18 long years. I just don't understand some adults being so careless.

And joking about it on social media.  And MTV really believes they're doing birth control a service with these people?

• Love 3
7 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Yes!! 

So she told him not to worry about it because she can’t get pregnant. (Even though she miscarried a baby during that summer while Javi was deployed)

• Love 8