Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

That's what corsets do too. They just branded them "waist trainers" because if they called them corsets, people would be like "wait a minute, didn't we settle this bullshit like a century ago?" 

If Kail really wants to train her waist to be smaller, I have some "try exercising and stop having goddamn babies" I can sell her. 

Hahahahahaha.

My favorite exercise (I think it might have even been coined in the C&T thread on Teen Mom, or possibly Gary's)- some fork putdowns and some table push-aways.

1 minute ago, Mkay said:

If you don't care to talk about it Kail -then why the fuck are you tweeting about it?

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Hahahahahaha.

My favorite exercise (I think it might have even been coined in the C&T thread on Teen Mom, or possibly Gary's)- some fork putdowns and some table push-aways.

If you don't care to talk about it Kail -then why the fuck are you tweeting about it?

Lol makes me think about the diet plan a PA I worked with once had, the 3 push ups a day plan. You push yourself from the breakfast, lunch, and dinner table lol. Better then crappy waist trainers.

Jenelle is nuts. I really believe that none of the others talk about her.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

This is one instance where I'm completely Team Kail (and Chelsea)....anything that showcases Jenelle as the true psychopath she is with no Producer Larry "sugarcoating bullshit" is A-OK by me!

• Love 16

So David is even further isolating Jenelle, and MTV still doesn't give a shit. Good to know. I'm also glad Kail and Chelsea are sharing this. I guess I could understand the cease and desist for Kail but Chelsea? Maybe she meant to send it to Randy. I do hope she didn't send one to Randy because, at least, he speaks out about the crazy that is David and Jenelle.

• Love 9

Randy got one too. Of course!! 

Why couldn’t the chick who David threaten to F*** her mom up the.... you know, why couldn’t she send somemlegal paperwork? He said he will do it.  The wording was threatening.  Jenelle and UBT are always the first ones to attack their co stars.  Why are they sending this to everyone? I would seriously send one back. I would also refuse to film if UBT and Jenelle had to be on stage with me. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 11
59 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Cease and desist?! Oh brother.

Are we sure a lawyer actually sent it? If it reads like a drunken caveman wrote it, it might actually just have been David.

I'd be surprised if an actual attorney drafted the letter. They probably copy and pasted one they found online. What complete jackholes. 

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

LEAH too???!!!! She's too into herself to give a fuck about Easons

Leah says she hasn’t been home to check her mail yet.  At least that’s what the last tweet I read said. 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

LEAH too???!!!! She's too into herself to give a fuck about Easons

I was just kidding about Leah, but looks like there is still a possibility she got one! Leah wouldn't even know how to defame someone. "Do I think Jenelle & David are abusive, sociopaths? First of all, I don't even know what that means y'all. Second of all, I believe in them if they believe in themselfs." 

• Love 15

It is really strange timing the season is over and they only time I have really seen any of the girls comment on them was the reunion fight and balloon gate and it was pretty mild comments. Part of me is hoping that MTV let Chinelle know that they are doing a behind the scenes reunion special so the brains trust thought if we send out these letters nobody can comment on what went down after it airs.

• Love 3

Remember when Jenelle was feeling oh so left out. Way to go dickbag and further yourself being left out. And who came up with this idea? And why? And what? and wtf? Are they hitting the bong and thought this was a good idea? Jenelle and UBT are the worst I swear. But what has Kail or anyone said besides commenting on the episodes. Maybe all of them should send one back to Jenelle so she will stfu about the other cast.

But I did love Randy's reply.

Seriously, wtf though.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Has anyone else’s format changed?!! I’m on my phone and it’s like the website has been zoomed in. 

You can change the format at the bottom of the page. You will see this at the bottom. You might have changed it by accident: 

previously tv size.jpg

Did Drew receive a "cyst and decease" letter?  Oh, the things you learn from The Ho-wives.  What about Doris? She is the one who alluded to drug use. 

Their future employment will be impacted. lol  Not CURRENT employment, future employment. You gotta laugh at that shit. Any employment is in danger due to drug use and lack of getting off the couch. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, pheebs said:

Does anyone have any links or the content posted of this "Cyst and Deceased" letter? Enquiring minds want to know!

Edited by druzy
I tried to edit my post above to include your post.

I don't get it. Why are Jenelle and Lurch sending out "cyst and decease" (God, thank you for that gem, Tamara Barney), to the other girls? As far as I know none of these women even see each other except for the two days a year they come together for the reunions. Randy's taken some potshots at Jenelle via Twitter, but nothing I would consider grounds for a defamation suit.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Has anyone else’s format changed?!! I’m on my phone and it’s like the website has been zoomed in. 

That happened to me last week on my laptop. The font was so small even after changing it to XL it was like I was seeing molecules. Yesterday it went back to normal.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

Here is the official letter

CD.thumb.jpg.00d337a3501503c061b148760bf38294.jpg

lol perfect!

And I bet it was dropped off via drone. 

I didn't know Bigfoot had character. Jenelle, you have no class. Character is all you are, not what you have. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

Randy told Leah it is a certified letter so someone would have to sign for it. It’s only libel and defamation if it’s untrue, right?  None of whom have every mentioned her by name.  Subtweets maybe. Then Jenelle jumped all over it. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Randy told Leah it is a certified letter so someone would have to sign for it. It’s only libel and defamation if it’s untrue, right?  None of whom have every mentioned her by name.  Subtweets maybe. Then Jenelle jumped all over it. 

Correct. But Jenelle and David would have to prove it is not only untrue, they would have to prove it caused them such harm due to the statements or written statements being untrue. For example, if Jenelle was working as a medical tech (lol) and Kanal was going around saying Jenelle was HIV infected and was bringing harm to patients, and Jenelle lost her job because of such statements, that would be grounds for suing Kanal for libel AND damages because the statements were untrue and caused her to lose employment. In the eyes of the public, Jenelle cannot be trusted due to the false statement made by Kanal. 

One defense to libel/defamation is opinion. If Kanal, Randy, or Chelsea makes a statement of opinion as opposed to fact, the statement may not support a cause of action for defamation. It also depends on context. For example, if Kanal states Jenelle is a thief, people can look at Kanal and say she is just a co-star making a rude comment about Jenelle and to get under her skin. Now, if Jenelle had an employer (lol) and worked for that employer for years, and suddenly that employer publicly announced Jenelle was stealing money from him/her over a period of time, people would look upon that employer as being truthful and his statement is not an opinion. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 15

Oh, I hope I get one. Lolol
10 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Correct. But Jenelle and David would have to prove it is not only untrue, they would have to prove it caused them such harm due to the statements or written statements being untrue. For example, if Jenelle was working as a medical tech (lol) and Kanal was going around saying Jenelle was HIV infected and was bringing harm to patients, and Jenelle lost her job because of such statements, that would be grounds for suing Kanal for libel AND damages because the statements were untrue and caused her to lose employment. In the eyes of the public, Jenelle cannot be trusted due to the false statement made by Kanal. 

One defense to libel/defamation is opinion. If Kanal, Randy, or Chelsea makes a statement of opinion as opposed to fact, the statement may not support a cause of action for defamation. It also depends on context. For example, if Kanal states Jenelle is a thief, people can look at Kanal and say she is just a co-star making a rude comment about Jenelle and to get under her skin. Now, if Jenelle had an employer (lol) and worked for that employer for years, and suddenly that employer publicly announced Jenelle was stealing money from him/her over a period of time, people would look upon that employer as being truthful and his statement is not an opinion. 

Thought so! Thanks @GreatKazu!!

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, monicageller said:

omg, I'm fucking crying with laughter.

ME TOO!

I'm home with a really bad cold and all I can do is laugh and cry when I read these! I seriously have tears in my eyes and am coughing like a 90 year old chain smoker at Bingo!

• Love 6
9 hours ago, rafibomb said:

That's what corsets do too. They just branded them "waist trainers" because if they called them corsets, people would be like "wait a minute, didn't we settle this bullshit like a century ago?" 

If Kail really wants to train her waist to be smaller, I have some "try exercising and stop having goddamn babies" I can sell her. 

LOL!! I thought they were corsets on steroids, basically. Either way, the results are horrifying!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Bridget said:

ME TOO!

I'm home with a really bad cold and all I can do is laugh and cry when I read these! I seriously have tears in my eyes and am coughing like a 90 year old chain smoker at Bingo!

Get well soon my friend! 

35 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Get well soon my friend! 

Sorry, I tried to "quote" @Bridget too, but I have to say it's kind of lol, that I was sick, @Mkay was sick...we're all over place geographically, yet we seem to be passing our illness around (besides our love/hate of this horrible display of humanity...except Chelsea).

Topic: While I'm over technically being sick, I'm sick that I'm so against Jenelle that it makes me #teamkail...today. 

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Get well soon my friend! 

6 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Sorry, I tried to "quote" @Bridget too, but I have to say it's kind of lol, that I was sick, @Mkay was sick...we're all over place geographically, yet we seem to be passing our illness around (besides our love/hate of this horrible display of humanity...except Chelsea).

Topic: While I'm over technically being sick, I'm sick that I'm so against Jenelle that it makes me #teamkail...today. 

We are probably passing germs around via virtual high fives & hugs! Thanks for the warm wishes and I hope that everyone else is feeling better! You too @mkay!  (And to any and all of my fellow snarkers who are sick!)

I am hoping the season premiere of TMOG & the series premiere of Floribama Shore will be just what the doctor ordered! 

Side note: I suspect The Easons sent out the legal docs today with the intent trying to ruin the holiday season for the TMOG/TM2 peeps who are allegedly "defaming their character." WE know it won't ruin anyone's family gatherings or Christmas party plans. Hell, they will probably use the paperwork as  kindling for a fireplace! 

It's also a great excuse for any one of them to not "have to be polite" and acknowledge Jenelle's December birthday, so maybe it's really an early Christmas gift from The Land peeps??!?

J & D should have sent one to themselves because they are the dumbasses who slaughter their own reputations by making the choices they do every single minute of every single day.

Jenelle should have used her time much more appropriately and given The Roll a bath and purchased him some shoes instead of sending out the notifications!

• Love 12
13 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Also, from what I've heard, not only do slander and libel have to be untrue, you have to prove the person saying or writing the untrue things knew they were untrue. So, to use your example, let's say Kail announces that Jenelle is HIV positive, which turns out to be untrue. How is Jenelle going to prove Kail knew she was telling a lie when she said it? From what I understand, it is next to impossible to win a slander/libel case, particularly if you are a public figure, in which case the burden of proof on the plaintiff is even heavier than a regular person.

Tom Cruise unsuccessfully sued a number of tabloids in the 90s who claimed he was gay. I believe the general consensus each time he tried was "suck it up buttercup".

• Love 12

Kail was just on Instagram live talking about bleaching her a** again.  She says it’s not for anyone but for herself because she’s insecure.  I call BS Kail.  I can’t stand her more and more every day. 

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Kail was just on Instagram live talking about bleaching her a** again.  She says it’s not for anyone but for herself because she’s insecure.  I call BS Kail.  I can’t stand her more and more every day. 

Can I get a cease and desist to Kail in regards to her discussing her nether regions?   Asking for a brain-bleached scarred friend.

• Love 21
25 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She's insecure about her unbleached asshole?

What about being insecure about her anger problem? Or her lack of legitimate job prospects? Or insecure about her reputation for being a user and a bitch?

Hey, Kail, you want to start a self improvement program, I can think of 100 better places to start than with ass bleach.

• Love 22
43 minutes ago, Mkay said:

How the eff does she know what her ahole looks like?  Am I a weirdo that I have zero clue what color my balloon knot is?!

• Love 16
5 hours ago, Tatum said:

Also, from what I've heard, not only do slander and libel have to be untrue, you have to prove the person saying or writing the untrue things knew they were untrue. So, to use your example, let's say Kail announces that Jenelle is HIV positive, which turns out to be untrue. How is Jenelle going to prove Kail knew she was telling a lie when she said it? From what I understand, it is next to impossible to win a slander/libel case, particularly if you are a public figure, in which case the burden of proof on the plaintiff is even heavier than a regular person.

Tom Cruise unsuccessfully sued a number of tabloids in the 90s who claimed he was gay. I believe the general consensus each time he tried was "suck it up buttercup".

Very true. There are several elements to prove defamation. It is not a slam-dunk type of case where one can just go around and claim the person is saying shit about them and they win their lawsuit. 

38 minutes ago, Kroliosis said:

How the eff does she know what her ahole looks like?  Am I a weirdo that I have zero clue what color my balloon knot is?!

She likely took a look at it with a mirror or used her phone *GAG PASS THE BLEACH* to take a photo. The ultimate selfie. 

1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Bitch needs to crawl back into her mother's uterus.  There aren't enough procedures to fix the outside which is just as ugly as the inside. 

Kanal, do your kids a favor, hand them over to their fathers and just drink bleach. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8