Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SPLAIN

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

Recommended Posts

Like she hasn't called Lauren worse. That's why I can't with her, she comes off as all goody goody and never said a word about Lauren but we all know how nasty she is, so she needs to quit acting like she never said or did anything wrong. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

Kail is so full of shit. She was the same way to Vee at first. Vee was "shady". Vee....*gasp*....smoked pot!!!! She made such a big deal about it and refused to speak to her. Now they're buddies. Why? Because Kail needs someone in her corner when she's bagging on Javi. Two years from now, she'll be sidling up to Lauren so they can talk shit about Chris's next baby mama. 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Kail is so full of shit. She was the same way to Vee at first. Vee was "shady". Vee....*gasp*....smoked pot!!!! She made such a big deal about it and refused to speak to her. Now they're buddies. Why? Because Kail needs someone in her corner when she's bagging on Javi. Two years from now, she'll be sidling up to Lauren so they can talk shit about Chris's next baby mama. 

Ahh, yes.  Feral Kail.  You're only as good as what you can do for her.  

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Kail is so full of shit. She was the same way to Vee at first. Vee was "shady". Vee....*gasp*....smoked pot!!!! She made such a big deal about it and refused to speak to her. Now they're buddies. Why? Because Kail needs someone in her corner when she's bagging on Javi. Two years from now, she'll be sidling up to Lauren so they can talk shit about Chris's next baby mama. 

Is Kail bothered by Chris smoking pot all the time however many years later (undoubtedly more than Vee/Jo ever did)? NO, not at all! Is Kail bothered by having a haircare line called Pothead? NO, not at all! Thanks for never mentioning marijuana/pot/cannabis use as a negative ever again, Kail!

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/11/2019 at 12:52 PM, FreetheGirlses said:

Only 35% of the students are proficient in math, and 50% in reading. 
Yikes. 

I'm a teacher, so I do understand that these rankings aren't perfect/there are other factors involved. But those scores are bad. 

My district has 89% proficiency in math, and 79% in reading. 

You're uprooting for THAT? 

Look, y’all....granted I live in one of the best school districts in my state, but my district’s proficiency statistics are much better than that....and I live in LOUISIANA, where we notoriously underfund/undervalue public education (and it shows in our state rankings).   

But seriously...one of the best school districts in the state of Delaware has lower proficiency percentages than where I live in Louisiana?  What the hell, Delaware? (And what the hell, Kail?)

With that data, something tells me there’s probably a fair percentage of the kids from the “uppahclass” (TM Matt Baier) enclave Kail is moving into whose parents send them to private schools. Hope Kail can budget for private school and that mortgage if she wants to keep up with the Joneses in her new fancier neighborhood. 

  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/10/2019 at 9:33 AM, Mr. Minor said:

Well, it was one of the best neighborhoods in the area. Then Karl purchased a lot there.

Seriously. Can you imagine being a cardiologist, big shot MBA finance/insurance businessperson with multiple years of experience working your butt off, or highly esteemed lawyer who could finally afford that neighborhood after working 30 years, etc...and then Kail moves in with her legion of leased luxury vehicles, ever-changing cadre of hangers-on/moochers, 3 kids by 3 baby daddies (and constant custody exchanges), and MTV cameras/trucks/equipment/producers (and Chris & his buddies throwing pool parties whenever he decides he and Kail are “on” again & loud fights when they’re not) moving in down the street??? 

I’d think that Kail’s chaos would make the neighborhood less desirable for wealthier, educated people who just want to enjoy their uppahclass lifestyle that they’ve spent years in school/working for without the reality TV show teen mom’s chaos living down the street. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Like 16
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

So, I’m living in Delaware (only temporarily, thank god) and had to drive down to Dover today. I’m nosy and have access to title software, so I looked up Kailyn’s house. First, she’s an idiot to have it listed in her own name 🙄 Apparently Javi’s name came off title in early 2018 and she refinanced the house then, putting less than 10% down. She has like zero equity in the house and is already “moving up”? She is so dumb. Also, Delaware sucks! Dover is prettier than Wilmington but I’ve heard horror stories about “down state”, like don’t ever need to go to a doctor down here because they tend to be terrible. She shouldn’t move away from Jo and Javi, but really they should all move somewhere less crappy. 

  • Like 5
  • Useful 5

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, Faul McCartney said:

 She shouldn’t move away from Jo and Javi, but really they should all move somewhere less crappy. 

It's kind of funny how they're all sort of stuck in a State none of them have any ties to. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Faul McCartney said:

So, I’m living in Delaware (only temporarily, thank god) and had to drive down to Dover today. I’m nosy and have access to title software, so I looked up Kailyn’s house. First, she’s an idiot to have it listed in her own name 🙄 Apparently Javi’s name came off title in early 2018 and she refinanced the house then, putting less than 10% down. She has like zero equity in the house and is already “moving up”? She is so dumb. Also, Delaware sucks! Dover is prettier than Wilmington but I’ve heard horror stories about “down state”, like don’t ever need to go to a doctor down here because they tend to be terrible. She shouldn’t move away from Jo and Javi, but really they should all move somewhere less crappy. 

Maybe what she said is true...she put all of her savings into her hair products "company."

Yikes.

  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Maybe what she said is true...she put all of her savings into her hair products "company."

Yikes.

I hope she formed an entity to protect herself with the company! Seriously, Delaware laws are so anti-consumer and the people of Delaware, way too much in favor of corporations. She should take advantage of that (maybe only) benefit of being in Delaware!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Faul McCartney said:

I hope she formed an entity to protect herself with the company! Seriously, Delaware laws are so anti-consumer and the people of Delaware, way too much in favor of corporations. She should take advantage of that (maybe only) benefit of being in Delaware!

I think, don’t quote me, that it’s being designed and manufactured in Texas.   That’s why she’s always going to Dallas when it pertains to pothead. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Faul McCartney said:

So, I’m living in Delaware (only temporarily, thank god) and had to drive down to Dover today. I’m nosy and have access to title software, so I looked up Kailyn’s house. First, she’s an idiot to have it listed in her own name 🙄 Apparently Javi’s name came off title in early 2018 and she refinanced the house then, putting less than 10% down. She has like zero equity in the house and is already “moving up”? She is so dumb. Also, Delaware sucks! Dover is prettier than Wilmington but I’ve heard horror stories about “down state”, like don’t ever need to go to a doctor down here because they tend to be terrible. She shouldn’t move away from Jo and Javi, but really they should all move somewhere less crappy. 

Of course she had to refinance, you can’t keep a VA loan on a home if the veteran or spouse is not occupying it.  she is lucky she only had to pay 10% to get out. She is overloaded in real estate debt.  Her  co-worker is doing her no favors.  If David get himself captured by the SWAT, this show may be dunzo. 

Also, no one is buying her pot shampoo just like no one is buying Chelsea’s dumb backpacks.

  • Like 12
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Of course she had to refinance, you can’t keep a VA loan on a home if the veteran or spouse is not occupying it.  she is lucky she only had to pay 10% to get out. She is overloaded in real estate debt.  Her  co-worker is doing her no favors.  If David get himself captured by the SWAT, this show may be dunzo. 

Also, no one is buying her pot shampoo just like no one is buying Chelsea’s dumb backpacks.

Yeah, the refinancing is normal but less than 10% down on a not super expensive house in the boonies is inexcusable at her income level. There’s tons of new construction in her area, too, so good luck selling and making any money on it!

  • Like 11
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

But how bad can she really be doing with the TM income she's been pulling in the past few years? 

Depends on how much she’s spending...it’s shocking how quickly even high salaries can be spent. Childcare is expensive, fancy clothes for her herd of kids, expensive cars and trips. I don’t think she’s poor by any stretch, but it’s entirely possibly she’s spending all or most of what she makes. Even living in crappy Delaware! 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

If you factor in taxes, everyday expenses, health insurance, luxury cars, fancy vacations, lip fillers, Botox, private school, money she blew on Chris, etc., I can see a scenario where Kail isn't poor by any means, but not as flush as we'd expect her to be given her earnings. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

If you factor in taxes, everyday expenses, health insurance, luxury cars, fancy vacations, lip fillers, Botox, private school, money she blew on Chris, etc., I can see a scenario where Kail isn't poor by any means, but not as flush as we'd expect her to be given her earnings. 

It’s not what you make it’s what you spend*- my grandfather always said that. 

* to a certain degree, a certain level of income is necessary to maintain survival, health and minimal comforts. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

If you factor in taxes, everyday expenses, health insurance, luxury cars, fancy vacations, lip fillers, Botox, private school, money she blew on Chris, etc., I can see a scenario where Kail isn't poor by any means, but not as flush as we'd expect her to be given her earnings. 

You reminded me of something. Remember when she had those judgements against her in the last yr or two where she was behind on taxes and behind on her landscaping/trash bill. So far behind that they took her to court. 

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post

Jade (Jenelle's replacement) will be introduced to the Teen Mom 2 audience via Kail's podcast:

Quote

MTV is moving quickly as it seeks a fresh start on its "Teen Mom" franchise ... the network is already filming with Jenelle Evans' replacement, Jade Cline. 

Sources close to production tell TMZ ... 'Teen Mom' producers will be filming Kailyn Lowry's podcast in New York this weekend, where special guest Jade will officially announce a pretty poorly kept secret ... that she's stepping in for Jenelle. 

The podcast is called, "Coffee Convos with Kail Lowry & Lindsie Chrisley" ... and MTV cameras will be rolling as the hosts sit down for an interview with Jade. 

Our 'Teen Mom' sources tell us, show producers felt the podcast was the perfect way to announce Jenelle's replacement ... because Kailyn will also be costarring alongside Jade!!!

We're told the reveal will air next week ... which lines up with the "Teen Mom 2" reunion.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Can they not just merge the two shows now? They could just do a show with Kailyn, Leah, Chelsea, Maci, Catelynn, and Amber. Heck, Amber doesn't really have anything to do with Leah so they could even get rid of her and just focus on the 5 girls. Adding in Brianna, Bristol, Cheyenne, and now Jade? Hard pass. I don't watch any of the new girls and can't imagine I'll watch Jade, either.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Can they not just merge the two shows now? They could just do a show with Kailyn, Leah, Chelsea, Maci, Catelynn, and Amber. Heck, Amber doesn't really have anything to do with Leah so they could even get rid of her and just focus on the 5 girls. Adding in Brianna, Bristol, Cheyenne, and now Jade? Hard pass. I don't watch any of the new girls and can't imagine I'll watch Jade, either.

Who is Jade?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Scarlett45 said:

Who is Jade?

Think she was either on Young Mums or Teen Mom Bulgaria Edition or Knocked Up On the Jersey Shore.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Who is Jade?

She has a daughter whose name is spelled Kloie (you probably would have guessed that), a live-in boyfriend/baby daddy who's an addict and didn't tell her when he quit his job, and used his new spare time to play video games and drive her car even though his license was suspended (you probably would have guessed that), and a mother who's an addict and mooches off her (you probably would have guessed that).

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

She has a daughter whose name is spelled Kloie (you probably would have guessed that), a live-in boyfriend/baby daddy who's an addict and didn't tell her when he quit his job, and used his new spare time to play video games and drive her car even though his license was suspended (you probably would have guessed that), and a mother who's an addict and mooches off her (you probably would have guessed that).

Big sigh. Well...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Doesn't Jade work? She seemed way more responsible than Jenelle (which isn't hard to do AT ALL). She's probably close to what Ensley's life might end up like: drug addict mother mooching off of and stealing from her.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Doesn't Jade work?

Yes she does, and I should have put that in my description of her because a Teen Mom (tm) having a real job is not something someone would guess.  However, she's new, so the serious MTV money hasn't started rolling in. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/18/2019 at 9:36 PM, galaxychaser said:

Jade is Jenelle 2.0

GOT THAT RIGHT.

Her story lines are MOM and BABY DADDY. Lots of fighting between the two plus the innocent poor cute baby scaring at them.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/17/2019 at 8:56 AM, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Can they not just merge the two shows now? They could just do a show with Kailyn, Leah, Chelsea, Maci, Catelynn, and Amber. Heck, Amber doesn't really have anything to do with Leah so they could even get rid of her and just focus on the 5 girls. Adding in Brianna, Bristol, Cheyenne, and now Jade? Hard pass. I don't watch any of the new girls and can't imagine I'll watch Jade, either.

I agree, either merge the shows or cancel both.  I fast forward through all the new girls.  I don't even know who Jade is, just like I didn't know who Cheyenne and Brianna were and I only knew Bristol because of her connection with her mom.  And i fast forward through all of their episodes and barely pay attention to Chelsea on the couch in sweats complainng about her "anxiety issues" or "pill popping" Leah and her made up drama.  
 

I think the franchise is about done.  Find something new MTV, 10 years is too long for this shitshow.

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

She couldn't get a mortgage?

or maybe the bank thinks MTV may be through with the "Teen Mom 2" franchise.  If she couldn't get a mortgage, why did she broadcast it all over the TV and get her kids all hyped at moving?

Definitely makes sense that she couldn't get the mortgage.  Poor kids, so sorry they had to be dragged through the "this is going to be our dream house, looks at all this land ... um, this big lot!"

She got them so hyped for a new McMansion and filmed it and everything.  I wouldn't be surprised if all this talk about a McMansion in a nice neighborhood was all for show.

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×