Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E13: Tapas and Tattletales

• Start Topic

Just realized I misheard AM. I thought she said to Crystal “I want TO thank you for making you relevant ….”  Buy it as actually, “I want A thank you for…”

still a dumb comment tho. 

I don’t agree with the negative comments on her looks. I actually think she’s very pretty.
On the outside. 

• Like 3
(edited)
14 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Annemarie is just awful. That wasn’t an apology - I’m with Garcelle on that one. 

What a way to ruin a beautiful evening.

I know that these shows are so popular because of the drama, but is there a contract clause that says that every time these women get together in any capacity - a trip, a fund-raiser, a barbeque, a store opening - they must argue?  Loudly?  Making spectacles of themselves in front of other guests who are NOT on the show?  I suppose ratings would go way down if they all traveled to Barcelona and had a simply delightful time, but man - even at the memorial for Kyle's friend, they couldn't rein it in.  How much fun can it be to get on a private plane and stay at a beautiful villa and enjoy spectacular food if at any moment, someone is going to glare at you from across the table and decide it's time for a fight?  But I guess the paycheck makes it all better.

Annemarie is pretty combative for being a newbie.  Hilarious how she verbally skewers someone, and then "apologizes" that what she said made them feel bad.  That's not how it works.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Not one of you posted about “Thank God that I'm not lonely, and I’m not insecure”?!?!?

Thank you for reminding me!

AM is a smug married. Plenty of those around. She just had the audacity to come right out and say that about singles.

Which is interesting when you think about her husband and those accusations.

I'm glad it's not my life. I don't envy any of those women, tbh. Lol.

I'd love to hang out with fellow singles: Garcelle and Sutton.

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

It irritates me when people use uneducated as a "nice" way to say unintelligent. They're not interchangeable. Who is smarter? The Phoenix University business degree holder (anyone who can pay and barely pass can have this) or the MENSA member who dropped out of HS (must have a verified IQ of 139+)?

AM thinks she's commanding the table. "We'll get to you". FO newbie nobody likes.

Kyle's midlife crisis wardrobe doesn't appeal to Dorito. Too much skin, not enough logo

The 12 year old child bride comment was low. Maybe dorito is jelly she had to wait until her late 30s to nab her older, "moneyed" hubby

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

"Let's talk about the elephant in the room."  What a producer set-up, as everyone was having a nice time and there was zero awkward tension.  And brava to Garcelle's "if THIS is the way AnneMarie apologizes, I don't want to hear it" (or words to that effect)  Her defensive tone connotated anything but a true apology.  And, yes, now that she couldn't make the Sutton feud work, she's zeroed in on Crystal.  Go away, 8.5.  

Massive eyeroll at Kyle bringing her Birkin to a dinner party where they didn't even leave the house.  

I get Vanity Fair magazine, and there was an article about the housewives shows.  The producers even text them on their phones about what to bring up.

• Like 1
  • Useful 5
On 1/24/2024 at 6:50 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Dorit and her child bride dig she does is already pissing me off ...

i cant rock with low key racism i'm sorry

And we are supposed to ignore that Crystal has a very successful coconut water business? Which I am assuming does a ton better than whatever Dorit peddles?  

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Dorit is obviously feeling the chill of being in Kyle’s shade. Really, she needs Kyle to stay on the show because without Kyle she’s really nothing but a spoiled child who won’t shut up. Before Kyle, it was Lisa, until the dog stuff. If she thinks being loud but quietly racist is going to help….don’t let the door hit you, hun.

I realized last night alcohol made Kyle nicer.  Her true nature is coming out.  You could also see her churning her hands when the Annemarie discussion was going on.  She did Annemarie dirty by having her be her mouthpiece.  Speaking of AM, she needs to bring the aggressiveness down a notch.  I wouldn't hate Crystal for saying they are uneducated.  My guess is she was referring to Rinna, Kyle and Erika.  Cause they aren't educated.  My wish for firing?  Kyle, Dorit and Annemarie.  Bring on Jennifer Tilly, bring back LVP and Denise (maybe).  All I know is between Kyle, Morgan, Annemarie and Dorit, I am FF a ton.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

I have never once stood up during a night out with friends and called out someone who invited me and who I have willfully chosen to spend time with. “Hey, everyone! Thanks to my new BFF Allie for having us at this beautiful place with these beautiful strong, supportive women!  Let’s raise a glass and here’s to hoping Liza’s son can beat those drug charges!  And maybe someone should give Bev a non-alcoholic drink?   We all know how she gets, especially since Wanda told us all you keep two flasks of vodka in your Birkin your husband gave you to make up for sleeping with Tonya. CHEERS LADIES!!!

Well, that sounds like you have the wrong kinds of friends. 🤣

Andy has a warped mind if he thinks these shows accurately represent real friendships.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

AM and Dorit teaming up against Crystal will not go well.  Garcelle and Sutton will defend her and shore her up.  Kyle, Erica and Dorit all have very low Emotional IQ’s so they need to rely on gossip and mean girl behavior to cover their insecurities. AM is too desperate and stupid to see she will only be used as Queen Bee Kyle’s shit stick to stir the pot.  

AnneMarie’s husband’s 8.5 assessment seems pretty accurate.  I assume he was basing it on a “1 to 100” scale. 

Crystal is capable of having said negative things about these women, but that’s true of every single one of them!  They air-kiss each other 15 times per show and tell each other how cute their stupid hats and purses are, then they recite their Bravo approved and pre written snarky remarks about the others in their TH’s.  

Erika and her (incorrect) sense of self satisfaction over the earring decision just put  her ignorance and sociopathic lack of empathy on full display all over again.  

Why didn’t Dorit resurrect her PTSD diatribe in advance of this trip? Where were the histrionics over being away from home??  How will she manage without Bubb-uh the Hutt  PK near by?? How can she feel safe in a foreign land where thousands of strangers roam looking for opportunities to rob her?? Who’s with the children?? 

Why didn't they warn her the place would be teeming with ghosts??  You know how she is around a crowd!

Man, I would have loved to stay there.  It was beautiful.  If I had a heads up, I woulda brought ghost hunting equipment. HA!

Gross moment:  Can we PULEASE stop objectifying men?  Garcelle and Erika need to reign it in.  I don't like when men do it and I don't like it when women do.  COME ON!

• Like 13
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2

I fully believe Kyle is behind all this bologna the newest creature dragged out at tappas dinner time. Did you see her sitting there all smug, quietly keeping out of the mix, pretending and appearing to be separate from all that was happening at that table?

I think she spends all her spare time going over old footage and taking notes, gathering all her “evidence” and then invites AM over to show and give her all she has gathered up, and then siccs her on the ones she wants gone. Crystal and Sutton. That is what a typical narcissist would do. Gather and store “evidence” to be used later, and distort it to fit into their sicko perception they want to use as character assassination fuel at a later date. 

The rewind back in time to Crystal saying the women were shallow and uneducated must have been found by Kyle who then showed AM, who proceeds to LIE about Crystal actually saying it to her face at a party 6 years earlier. 

No way do I think Crystal told AM at a party 6 years ago that she thinks her fellow cast mates were shallow and uneducated. Crystal does not present as someone who talks this way to total strangers she just met at a party. I think it is all gaslighting to try and make Crystal herself believe she actually said this to AM, since she thinks Crystal would never remember what she said at a party to a stranger 6 years ago. I believe that is an outright lie about where she got this “information”.

It was all handpicked by Kyle researching back episodes, to give fodder to her new flying monkey to use against the two Kyle is going after while she sits back, watches the shit show and smuggly pretends to have nothing to do with the outrageous crap spewing from this newbies loud mouth. 

After honing in and finding someone as stupid as AnneMarie is, to be manipulated and encouraged to be the dirty worker. Even when Kyle did speak it was always to “jokingly” put down the others. 

After she made them all sit waiting for her rude butt to show up for dinner while she went thru wardrobe changes and the chefs food sat and got old and wilted. The epitome of showing she just does not give one iota of care about other peoples time. 

Crystal was not at Annemaries mercy.. Annemarie was completely useless as a medically trained person when it came time to actually be of help with Crystals sudden sweating , nausea and hand and vein swelling. She stood there getting too close and that was it. If I were Crystal I would have told her to back the fuck away from me. I also was very nervous about Crystal leaning over by the side of the road with that cliff mere feet away. She could have passed out, stumbled and went right over that cliff. Where was AMs medical expertise in those moments? She got real quiet for the first time in her life. 

Maybe she was hoping Crystal went over that edge. I have traveled those thin winding roads set on the edge of cliffs in Spain and many other parts of Europe and they are hair raising, edge of your seat, nerve wracking roads to travel. 

What a nasty thing for Kyle to say about her friend who no one knew what was going on with this sudden illness. That now she is at the mercy of AnneMarie. She is the one who needs lessons in compassion along with Erica .. and now AnneMarie. Maybe their money can buy some of that stuff. 

Kyles fingerprints are ALL OVER the dinner conversation and words coming out of this new losers mouth. Anyone who would willingly do this for Kyle is a big loser. A stupid one. 

She was probably coached with these clips from the past sitting with Kyle going over old episodes and taking Kyles advice that using this as her weaponized dinner table conversation, would be a great way to get a “storyline” going for her newbie ass. Since shes trying to help her out and all, she is the expert on reality tv shows and how to make a name for yourself, and AM eagerly believed her, and stupidly carried through with the “plan”. 

Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness? Huh?  What the hell context is she even talking about? Does she even know what that sentence means? It had absolutely nothing to do with anything going on at that table. It was such an off the wall, out of left field statement and downright cringeable in awkwardness in that situation. Plus telling people you are kind when completely being the opposite is just as cringeworthy as that stupid, out of place statement was to begin with. 

She really thinks she can fool them, and us. Kyle who took this new dupe under her wing, promised it would. I would feel sorry for her being the latest tool for Kyle, except for her willingness to be the crap person she is being to the others, for a name and a storyline for herself. 

God I hate the stupid word “storyline”.

How about using the beautiful Spanish countryside, food and each others light hearted and fun company as a “storyline” for once. Normal regular human people would find that quite enjoyable to watch and would tune in just for that. I guarantee! 

AnneMarie better hope she does not live in a glass house when the other ladies are given an opportunity to get a word in edgewise. You know, the one that she and her alleged rapist husband share. 

• Like 9
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

If you can, please watch the after show. Sutton says that she knows Kyle was behind the alcoholic claim, the eating disorder claim, esophogate, and the lonely statement. She knows Kyle used AM to push those narratives. Hope she blasts Kyle at the reunion. No wonder Kyle says she is taking a break from Sutton; it was preemptive action on her part.

Edited by Dixie Sugarbaker
  • Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 9
  • Love 1

I said it last week and I'll say it again, Kyle hates Sutton. When Sutton asked what her first job is, Kyle immediately screams out stripper. She also kept going on an on about how the ashes were in a ziploc bag. She will take any opportunity to go at Sutton. I liked hearing more about Sutton's history. I liked that she said Merce appreciated her quirkyness and didn't think she was weird.

AM's apology was condescending and rude. I also hated the smugness about her marriage.

I can't with Erica and her thinking she has won some sort of victory with the earrings.

I keep forgetting Crystal has a coconut water company because she never talks about it on the show. From what I've read it's pretty successful so good for her. 

• Like 14
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Wow…Three pages of posts already…I was too tired to watch last night, so (considering the absolutely shitty day I’m having) I obviously have something to look forward to.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
13 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I keep forgetting Crystal has a coconut water company because she never talks about it on the show. From what I've read it's pretty successful so good for her. 

This .. it’s so successful that she doesn’t need this show to pimp  it out .. that’s a strong indication of how successful she is at her job …. Kudos to her for that … I’m not saying advertising your wears is a bad thing to do just that Crystal apparently doesn’t NEED to 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 13
  • Applause 3
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

This .. it’s so successful that she doesn’t need this show to pimp  it out .. that’s a strong indication of how successful she is at her job …. 

Exactly! Unlike cough Beverly Beach cough

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
(edited)
40 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness? Huh?  What the hell context is she even talking about? Does she even know what that sentence means? It had absolutely nothing to do with anything going on at that table. It was such an off the wall, out of left field statement and downright cringeable in awkwardness in that situation. Plus telling people you are kind when completely being the opposite is just as cringeworthy as that stupid, out of place statement was to begin with. 

AnneMarie is like the queen of using stock expressions wrong. She first she uses "elephant in the room" to mean "something I and only I even know about, much less care about." Then she whips out "don't mistake my kindness for weakness" when everyone at the table couldn't help but be confused about when she thinks she was kind.

No wonder she's friends with Kyle who describes Crystal having a medical issue in AM's presence as Crystal being "at her mercy" because AM works in medicine. It's like back when she got herself in such trouble by saying Lisa V "preys on the weak" when she probably honestly didn't mean to be that insulting. Just stop using the cliches ladies. Or take a course in what they mean first!

Edited by sistermagpie
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

No Annemarie, you did not make Crystal relevant. I like that she’s usually not in a screaming match or creating scenes for camera time. Annemarie on the other hand is the second most hated current housewife after Monica on Salt Lake. 

She even beats out Monica for me, and I didn't think that anyone was capable of stealing that #1 slot from Monica, prior to being "introduced" to Annmarie.

5 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Massive eyeroll at Kyle bringing her Birkin to a dinner party where they didn't even leave the house.  

She's getting to be like Sophia from The Golden Girls.  She probably carries it around with her when she is alone, in her own home.

Edited by Miss Bones
punctuation
  • Like 1
  • LOL 22
1 hour ago, SassyCat said:

Crystal was not at Annemaries mercy.. Annemarie was completely useless as a medically trained person when it came time to actually be of help with Crystals sudden sweating , nausea and hand and vein swelling. She stood there getting too close and that was it. If I were Crystal I would have told her to back the fuck away from me. I also was very nervous about Crystal leaning over by the side of the road with that cliff mere feet away. She could have passed out, stumbled and went right over that cliff. Where was AMs medical expertise in those moments? She got real quiet for the first time in her life. 

Maybe she was hoping Crystal went over that edge. I have traveled those thin winding roads set on the edge of cliffs in Spain and many other parts of Europe and they are hair raising, edge of your seat, nerve wracking roads to travel. 

What a nasty thing for Kyle to say about her friend who no one knew what was going on with this sudden illness. That now she is at the mercy of AnneMarie. She is the one who needs lessons in compassion along with Erica .. and now AnneMarie. Maybe their money can buy some of that stuff.

What I found odd was usually medical professionals will literally snap into "healing mode" and get super serious and professional but I did not see that in her. I really hoped I would but then I realized I bet her bedside manner is horrible

Fun Fact I have a friend who is a CRNA and they are super smart and capable and I am sure AM is an embarrassment to them

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Mar said:

I don’t like the trend on the housewives shows of the women sexually objectifying the young men who wait on them in restaurants, etc. An example from this episode is when Garcelle and then Erica were saying they wanted to tag team and take the young man who was their dinner chef, Erica saying that she would have him after Garcelle. Imagine if two men were talking like that about and in front of a young woman who was waiting on them. We would be pretty outraged. Why is it now considered OK for women to do this?

What was even more disturbing to me is that both Erica and Garcelle have sons who are, I would imagine, older than Storm. Icky. Do they think it would be a compliment if their sons were treated in such a manner? 

I don't understand Annemarie bragging about her husband and children. As we know, her husband has a questionable past. And from what I have seen of her children, they seem to run the show. Hardly the home life I would want. Not to mention, having 7, 4 and 3 year old children at the age of 40? No thanks. 

I did like Sutton pointing out that she felt lonelier married than she does single. I find it odd that such an accomplished person (supposedly) as Annemarie puts such a high price on marriage. Half end in divorce, and of the half that don't, how many are truly happy? I am lucky to be in the percentage of marriages that is a happy one, but certainly know those who are not. 

I think Sutton and Garcelle should have a spin off show. They could call it "Lonely and Insecure".  And of course show that they are neither of those things. I'd watch it over Annemarie's show, "Unsolicited and Incorrect" any day. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 11

Copied from a different message board…

Annemarie should be happy she was born with a normal sized esophagus to accommodate all the lies spewing out of her face. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 18
  • Love 3
(edited)

Someone above mentioned the After Show. Here is a link to an article and a video of Erica in the after show. She is such a nasty piece of work, and there is Kyle, laughing at everything Erica says. Presumably, Erica thinks she’s clever and funny, but she’s really just displaying her nasty, cold, and empty heart.

The video also, includes an interview with Anne-uh-Marie being extremely defensive and obnoxious about her interactions in the episode.

https://www.realitytea.com/2024/01/25/erika-jayne-wanted-better-reaction-from-rhobh-stars-after-diamond-earrings-legal-win/

Edited by Mar
Added
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Man, I would have loved to stay there.  It was beautiful.  If I had a heads up, I woulda brought ghost hunting equipment. HA!

Yes! I would've asked for the most haunted room and had a little seance. These women spend big money on psychics and aura readers, huge crystals and women who pull demons out of them, but run scared at a possibly haunted house? Weak. Missed opportunity, and such a beautiful place. I'd have loved to stay there, too.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Erika that didn’t prove ANYTHING… let the fucking earrings go .. it’s just gross at this point 

Seriously, I was thinking, OK, you got the earrings, great, whatever...but keep it to yourself! Even if she has legal rights to them (and I don't know or care if she does), that information is not what will prove anything to the people who took issue with the earrings in the first place. Have the earrings, whatever, but crowing about them looks bad.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

She also kept going on an on about how the ashes were in a ziploc bag.

I assume that Sutton has only some of the ashes, hence a bag, but does Kyle think that ashes are sent to people just loose in a box or an urn? They're not.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
5 hours ago, Pi237 said:

“Crystal is at Annamarie’s mercy.”

Annmarie “Wow! They are popping out! Holy crap!”

there’s that medical professional training. 

Not without poking said popping veins

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Slakkie said:

What I found odd was usually medical professionals will literally snap into "healing mode" and get super serious and professional but I did not see that in her. I really hoped I would but then I realized I bet her bedside manner is horrible

Fun Fact I have a friend who is a CRNA and they are super smart and capable and I am sure AM is an embarrassment to them

If a nurse, any nurse said, “Holy Crap!” When looking at anything on my body I would be very very concerned… about that nurse.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 10
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

If a nurse, any nurse said, “Holy Crap!” When looking at anything on my body I would be very very concerned… about that nurse.

It happened to me -- but only at my allergist, not during anything super-scary. I was getting that test with all the stupid potential-allergen-containing stickers you have to leave on for 2 days. She turned around to get more of them and, when she turned back, she gasped at how fast my skin said "nope." (Turns out, I was also allergic to the adhesive of the stickers, so that was some extra fun for me!)

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 5

I’ve long considered Erika a sociopath but honestly thought she mostly knew her audience; really expecting the women to be excited she won a long hard fought legal battle (I wonder what that cost?) to keep the earrings is crazy!  

Congrats Erika!  You get to keep million dollar earrings because they can’t prove they were purchased with victim’s funds.  Yay you!!  🤮. Gross.

• Like 11
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 6
3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I can't with Erica and her thinking she has won some sort of victory with the earrings.

Yeah, the way she sat there all miffed and put off by not being celebrated, cheered and  champagne toasted by the other ladies for her big vindicated win was comical. Just another poor victimized Erica moment.

All the news said was that the courts need more financial documented proof that the earrings were not bought with money that wasn’t salaried income by Tom, which at this point no one can prove was or wasn’t and thats what she has been holding on to as her vindication throughout all this. 

PROVE IT, is and always has been her motto.

A typical criminals defensive reaction riding on desperate hope that inept detective work fails or well hidden criminal activity will never be brought to the light of day. 

An innocent person just assuredly says proof will never be found because there never was anything to be found. 

Because if you don’t have film footage of Tom lurking in alleys, pockets stuffed with burn victims won claim payouts, buying diamond earrings and lear jets, then you have NOTHING, is what Ericas mind and legal knowledge is all hinged on. 

Hopefully some deeper digging from those forensic financial experts will turn up the proof the courts want. Courts that Tom used to call his stomping grounds with his inner circle of wined and dined associates. The ole innocent until proven guilty seems to only be working for the shadiest of characters in these crazy days we live in nowadays. Otherwise the old lady feeding cats and homeless people are doing hard time because their compassion overrides stupid new laws and refuse to allow others to starve and die in front of them because they might get in legal trouble for handing them a ham sandwich. 

• Like 8

I also didn’t understand why Erika said she had good news that would be of particular interest to Crystal, or however she phrased it, when in the flashbacks it was Garcelle and even Kyle who were coming down on her the hardest about the earrings, not Crystal.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, SnarkAttack said:

I get Vanity Fair magazine, and there was an article about the housewives shows.  The producers even text them on their phones about what to bring up.

I'm not surprised about that.

Years ago, Lauren Conrad wrote a 3 book series about two girls selected to be on a reality show.. and one of the main things that occurred was that producers would text each person advising them to bring up a topic, etc.   It only occurred if the filmed event was going badly.

My theory is that the women pick a fight in order for them to conclude filming because they're held there until something interesting happens.

The problem with all the franchises now is that all they focus on is group events, group trips, and 1:1 gossip sessions about the other women.  Personally, the show needs to have the big trip near the end of the season where all the tensions/conflicts explode then cool off for an episode or two before the finale party.   

Lastly, love or hate her, Tamra on the OC was a pro at directing conversations during her years on her franchise.  It takes hard work to stir up conflict and keep the action going... and it makes me think that maybe Tamra should have been a producer instead of a housewife in season 17/18.

• Like 2
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I said it last week and I'll say it again, Kyle hates Sutton. When Sutton asked what her first job is, Kyle immediately screams out stripper. She also kept going on an on about how the ashes were in a ziploc bag. She will take any opportunity to go at Sutton. I liked hearing more about Sutton's history. I liked that she said Merce appreciated her quirkyness and didn't think she was weird.

I know Sutton brings out strong emotions with some viewers, and in certain cases, very negative emotions, but I'm glad she's giving viewers more of an understanding about who she is and her background, etc. I hadn't realized she used to be a nanny. 

I found it interesting that Erika knew all the correct answers to Sutton's questions vs. the others. I wasn't sure how to take that: did Erika know all those things because she was gathering intel about Sutton, or do they have more of an offline friendship than I had given them credit for?

I couldn't decide when watching that scene.

5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

This .. it’s so successful that she doesn’t need this show to pimp  it out .. that’s a strong indication of how successful she is at her job …. Kudos to her for that … I’m not saying advertising your wears is a bad thing to do just that Crystal apparently doesn’t NEED to 

I love that Crystal doesn't spend several thousands of dollars on her wardrobe and isn't ashamed to wear a $7.99 pajama set. I would love to hit the discount stores like TJMaxx, Marshalls, etc with her.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I did like Sutton pointing out that she felt lonelier married than she does single. I find it odd that such an accomplished person (supposedly) as Annemarie puts such a high price on marriage. Half end in divorce, and of the half that don't, how many are truly happy? I am lucky to be in the percentage of marriages that is a happy one, but certainly know those who are not. 

I think Sutton and Garcelle should have a spin off show. They could call it "Lonely and Insecure".  And of course show that they are neither of those things. I'd watch it over Annemarie's show, "Unsolicited and Incorrect" any day. 

This struck me too. I thought it was an interesting thing to say because the others usually place such a premium on the fact they're married and act as if that's extremely important. Yet here's a HW who's like "Well, I felt lonelier married." I appreciated the honesty, especially for the reasons you mentioned about marriage failures, etc.

I would love to watch a travel show with Garcelle and Sutton.

• Like 11
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, SassyCat said:

Yeah, the way she sat there all miffed and put off by not being celebrated, cheered and  champagne toasted by the other ladies for her big vindicated win was comical. Just another poor victimized Erica moment.

All the news said was that the courts need more financial documented proof that the earrings were not bought with money that wasn’t salaried income by Tom, which at this point no one can prove was or wasn’t and thats what she has been holding on to as her vindication throughout all this. 

PROVE IT, is and always has been her motto.

A typical criminals defensive reaction riding on desperate hope that inept detective work fails or well hidden criminal activity will never be brought to the light of day. 

An innocent person just assuredly says proof will never be found because there never was anything to be found. 

Because if you don’t have film footage of Tom lurking in alleys, pockets stuffed with burn victims won claim payouts, buying diamond earrings and lear jets, then you have NOTHING, is what Ericas mind and legal knowledge is all hinged on. 

Hopefully some deeper digging from those forensic financial experts will turn up the proof the courts want. Courts that Tom used to call his stomping grounds with his inner circle of wined and dined associates. The ole innocent until proven guilty seems to only be working for the shadiest of characters in these crazy days we live in nowadays. Otherwise the old lady feeding cats and homeless people are doing hard time because their compassion overrides stupid new laws and refuse to allow others to starve and die in front of them because they might get in legal trouble for handing them a ham sandwich. 

This is the same uneducated dumbass who gloated about one of her cases being dismissed without prejudice, pretending that meant it was done for good rather than refiled in the correct jurisdiction.

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

I found it interesting that Erika knew all the correct answers to Sutton's questions vs. the others. I wasn't sure how to take that: did Erika know all those things because she was gathering intel about Sutton, or do they have more of an offline friendship than I had given them credit for?

I couldn't decide when watching that scene.

Some people are better at remembering details. I also think Erika is more observant that most and feels a certain kinship with Sutton because they're both from the South. 

Annmarie is obnoxious and annoying as hell but I hope everyone remembers who directed her to go after Sutton/Crystal. 

Dorit looks like a tweaking meth head in her interviews. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
21 hours ago, QQQQ said:

Who pays when HWs make use of emergency medical services while filming abroad? Bravo? Travel insurance? I'm sure that women who spend thousands on purses don't think twice about calling 9-1-1 (or its equivalent), but I'm still curious. I also know some countries have much lower healthcare costs.

My dad was on an Alaskan cruise last summer and needed to see the ship's doctor for a Covid test. The visit cost over $1,000. Ship was foreign-owned, so Medicare trying to deny claim. It's a mess.

I think their health insurance would. I have a friend that I used  to work with who got really sick while on vacation in Italy. She originally went to a small hospital in some village (the stories she told about  what that  was  like were wild) and then at some point ended up at a bigger  hospital in Rome before she was cleared  to fly back to the US. She said that she had to pay the hospital bills right then and there, but they were a lot cheaper than that same care would have been  in the US, and then file her own claim with our work health insurance to try and get at least some of it  reimbursed once she was back  home. Our work plan did cover emergency care out of the country but I think it was a pain for her trying to get the specific records the insurance wanted, the insurance  had to get them translated to English,  etc. I think she did get at least  some reimbursed eventually.

15 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I checked at least three of Bravo's press releases (most of them from October), and they refer to her as a nurse anesthetist, and in one as a registered nurse. As for a medical association accusing her of misrepresenting herself, I doubt its governing body watched the show. It seems to me that it was second hand information- somebody notified it. I wonder who. A blogger, a gossip site? Somebody else? And I don't think she misrepresent herself.

I agree that Annemarie doesn't appear to be a compassionate person, at least on tv. 

Screenshot_20240125_024146_Samsung Internet.jpg

Do you really believe that the American Society of Anesthesiologists would make that kind of public statement based only on the word of some blogger? I don't recall  now if she said it on the show itself but she very clearly said in one of the Aftershows that she (as a CRNA) has the "same scope of practice" as an anesthesiologist (an MD), they just got there to the "exact same place" via different paths. While they may both do anesthesia, they do not have the same scope of practice or training.

My guess is that there are some RHOBH watchers who are also...well let's call them MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS...who were disturbed enough by her statements to contact the ASA, probably with links to the videos of her statements.

15 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Not one of you posted about “Thank God that I'm not lonely, and I’m not insecure”?!?!?

What a bitchy and thing to  say to someone. Is that an example of Annemarie's "kindness" (but not weakness)?

10 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

While I think Dorit is an asshole and a bit racist, I don’t think the child bride comment was that awful. There are rumors that Crystal was 17 when she and Rob met although the official age they claim is 20.  No, they didn’t start dating when she was 17 but it still seems a bit problematic as Crystal would say. That said I really like Crystal, and enjoy her scenes at home.
Erika should shut up about her “vindication” regarding the earrings. They were gotten with ill gains and she gives zero fucks just like her trashy song. 
No Annemarie, you did not make Crystal relevant. I like that she’s usually not in a screaming match or creating scenes for camera time. Annemarie on the other hand is the second most hated current housewife after Monica on Salt Lake. 

I don't watch Miami but the cast member on there who is an anesthesiologist  (btw, why can't they all be something  way easier to spell???) had made a video basically calling Annemarie out for being so nasty. She didn't really even  get  into the CRNA vs. MD thing, it  was  more that as medical professionals their job was to show compassion and advocate for their patients. And Annemarie had to clap back claiming that the RHOM doctor was "clout chasing" as if Annemarie is the  one with the clout? AM is insufferably smug.

8 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

"Let's talk about the elephant in the room."  What a producer set-up, as everyone was having a nice time and there was zero awkward tension.  And brava to Garcelle's "if THIS is the way AnneMarie apologizes, I don't want to hear it" (or words to that effect)  Her defensive tone connotated anything but a true apology.  And, yes, now that she couldn't make the Sutton feud work, she's zeroed in on Crystal.  Go away, 8.5.  

That apology was no apology. Annemarie took no responsibility for  her behavior and never will.

2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I assume that Sutton has only some of the ashes, hence a bag, but does Kyle think that ashes are sent to people just loose in a box or an urn? They're not.

While the ziploc was maybe a little weird, if you're transporting ashes in your luggage to another  country you probably want to make sure  they're secure and can't spill in your luggage. You know, maybe put them in a ziploc? But regardless,  those are the remains of a human being that  was important to Sutton and she was bringing them in order to scatter them. STFU Kyle. Not the time to make fun of someone.

• Like 7
  • Applause 7
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, ww92 said:

While the ziploc was maybe a little weird, if you're transporting ashes in your luggage to another  country you probably want to make sure  they're secure and can't spill in your luggage. You know, maybe put them in a ziploc? But regardless,  those are the remains of a human being that  was important to Sutton and she was bringing them in order to scatter them. STFU Kyle. Not the time to make fun of someone.

Those were in the ziploc at her house too.  But that's the best container when traveling.    What cracked me up was Sutton kept calling it "a little envelope"  while everyone else, not just Kyle were calling it, "a ziploc"   Personally, if I owned a Birkin and loved it as much as Kyle loves hers that idea makes sense.  

By the way, traveling internationally with human ashes isn't as simple as tucking a ziploc in your luggage.  First there are multiple TSA rules (containers, scanning, advance permits and then contacting the embassy in the destination country for specific rules, etc. etc.   I'm sure that's the main reason for the private plane - all that stuff can be skipped.   And the ziploc, aka little envelope, makes sense as well.  

• Like 3

I'm not a nurse anesthetist or any other medical professional  but my strictly uneducated guess is that Crystal is dehydrated hence the bulging veins, nausea and feeling ill.  

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I'm not a nurse anesthetist or any other medical professional  but my strictly uneducated guess is that Crystal is dehydrated hence the bulging veins, nausea and feeling ill.  

I'm sure we'll find out next week but I think it was severe motion sickness. Those high altitude windy roads can really do a number on someone.

• Like 6
  • Useful 3
23 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Kyle was married in the 1980s, Crystal in 2007 (different times), and her husband was not that much older. 

Isn't it racist to call Annemarie a fraud, for example?

No.  It doesn't matter whether a person is a color or not, if they refer to themselves as a physician as opposed to NOT a physician; they are fraudulently representing themselves.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6

AnneMarie claims that Crystal told her off camera that the housewives were uneducated and shallow (and something else, can't remember).  Crystal is saying that when she met AnneMarie, off camera, AnneMarie identified herself as a doctor.  Somehow, given what we've actually seen on camera, I believe Crystal.  

• Like 14
  • Love 1
(edited)

Lort.  I hate to even say this but the traveling with CREMAINS in the U.S. has to be told to the airline BEFORE getting on the plane.

Don't ask me how I know this, but it's the truth.  Not sure about dragging cremains across the ocean but it's probably still the same.

Here's another little nugget.  When you receive cremains from the funeral home, they'll ask you: Do you want our fancy marble cremain holder? Or a less fancy plastic box or just the cardboard box they come in back from the crematorium?

My experience was to get the PLASTIC box because we knew they'd be flying home.  Still, when we got that plastic box, it was DUSTY.  Seriously.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 2
(edited)

I do think Krystal said that to AM because she thought AM was a anesthesiologist (and gave her some IQ credit), and she was probably also drinking. Also, this was in 2022 that Krystal met AM, so a year or so ago, not six years. 

Is there anyone in this group that Kyle likes besides AM?

I love Sutton. She is funny and cute and she really doesn't care what other people think and she seems to have fun. She doesn't seem to make fun of other people (like AM and Kyle) and then call it a joke. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 7
  • Love 3

I have it in writing I want to be cremated and my kids to spread me around the beautiful places in Paris, now I am thinking they should send a snack size baggie to Sutton as well, lol.

6 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

Is there anyone in this group that Kyle likes besides AM?

I am sure Kyle does not really like AM, she is using her to do her dirty work, just like she accused LVP of doing all those seasons ago.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1