Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E22: Double Eviction #1

Dustbunny
Message added by Dustbunny,

Please Remember:  NO LIVE FEEDS TALK IN THE EPISODE THREADS.

• Start Topic

It sounds to me like Jared and Cameron will be dressed up as 🧟‍♀️ to live in the house and whoever is guessed first will win? Jared has an advantage there coz no one knows him better than his mom.  I’m staying off the feeds this week too because I can’t watch any more of him. Being a 🧟‍♀️ will not make him any more disgusting to me. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1

I hope Jared takes revenge on Cory this coming week.  Or at least Cam will take that smug Cory down.  I, as you can guess, cannot stand Cory in the least.  And now even more so with that stupid mustache he has grown.

So now we know why there is no Veto Episode on Wednesday…there is no Veto.  Sensible.

I will be watching the Live Feeds, which I do rarely, since I dislike being spoiled for competitions before they air.  But with no comps, it is scheme and scheme away time.

Will Jared and Cameron have a battleback, or will it be a House Vote?  I vote for Battleback, since just waiting for the New Handful (America, Blue, Cory, Jag  and Matt) to decide has a good chance of being seriously boring.  But we will see.

Edited by Halting Hex
Because Blue is in a showmance with Jared, not Jag. At least AFAIK.
  • Like 2

I was so very happy that Jared was nominated, Matt did not use POV, and almost everyone voted out Jared.  I am so hoping that Cameron is the one who will return after zombie week-I know many posters don't like Cameron, but I prefer him over Jared.  Somehow I hope the 'secret relationship' is revealed somehow.  Oh, and I thought that this HOH was one which was well suited to Cirie's abilities so was glad that Cory beat her and she was eliminated.  

• Like 20

You know what else this non eviction week tells me, this is going to be F3 not F2. Between this past week and the upcoming week, only 1 is being truly evicted, so for it to end when it does, barring another DE or a split house, it will be an F3. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
31 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

I was so very happy that Jared was nominated, Matt did not use POV, and almost everyone voted out Jared.  I am so hoping that Cameron is the one who will return after zombie week-I know many posters don't like Cameron, but I prefer him over Jared.  Somehow I hope the 'secret relationship' is revealed somehow.  Oh, and I thought that this HOH was one which was well suited to Cirie's abilities so was glad that Cory beat her and she was eliminated.  

So hoping it’s cam. So tired of jared and cirie having an advantage.

• Like 22
  • Applause 2
44 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

... Oh, and I thought that this HOH was one which was well suited to Cirie's abilities so was glad that Cory beat her and she was eliminated.  

It took 3 times in a row to finally "beat" Cirie.  What a cowardly gang-up on her.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4

Well that was disappointing. In the first place it should have been a no-brainer to nominate both Cirie and Jared. I get that they don't know Jared is Cirie's son but by only nominating one of them Cory risked neither leaving. And now it seems a possibility that might happen anyway. The outrageous rigging continues.

Revealing the double eviction before the first one even took place sealed Cameron's fate, even if it was already a done deal. But he was a much better sport than Izzie and hugged everyone, even Jared. The main reason I didn't want to see him evicted was because it would make Izzie happy. I don't want her to get anything she wants. I hope he wins this battle back because it will just piss her off.

Best thing about a double eviction? No shout-outs in the second vote.

Side note, Cory has the lamest mustache I've ever seen.

• Like 14
  • Applause 4

So at long last, they've finally done it!

I believe many of suspected from week 1 that they would use the whole multiverse as a way to save Cirie's game when she needed it saving and I'm sure last week when they saw things were going against the 'secret alliane' it was time to play their hand and come up with the scary verse.

Once again like with BIg Jeff....it's going to wipe out everything that was done tonight if Jarred wins his way back from Zombie land. Not only that I can almost guarantee either he or Ciriee will be HOH next time they actually have it and they will take a wrecking ball to the other side of the house and eventually win the season...all because of this blatant Hail Mary of a  manipulation.

Also, let's just say Cam wins.... completely pointless as he will be immediately sent back to his coffin for good this time. Which is exactly what happened if I recall correctly the very first time they brought someone back all those years ago.

As for tonight....that was incredibly poor gameplay by Matt or Cory if he told him to. Why would you ever take the chance of letting either Cirie or Jarred escape? The veto should have been used on Blue and eliminate ANY chance not to get rid of one of them (for all the good it did it turns out)

• Like 8
18 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

Also, let's just say Cam wins.... completely pointless as he will be immediately sent back to his coffin for good this time. Which is exactly what happened if I recall correctly the very first time they brought someone back all those years ago.

You don't, but if that's the worst memory lapse you have this week you'll be doing better than i.

When they first brought an evicted HG back in BB3 , an "Operation Revolving Door" was proposed, but only because it was obvious that outgoing HoH Chiara and her showmance Roddy were about to hit the block, so everyone else ignored Roddy's idea and returnee Amy lasted until the F4, instead.

It was Kaysar in Season 6 who was immediately re-evicted on his (fan-voted) return, but he made a number of errors to seal his fate.  (And I am not simply referring to his conceding the Pressure Cooker, but that's a longer discussion.)

Other immediate re-evictions include Brendon in S14 and Scottie in S20 and I'm sure I missed a few.  But Amy was not one of them.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
30 minutes ago, SHERMDOG said:

What the heck is up with Julies hair? 

Nice wig!? Blech!! Didn't care for the platform shoes either

!!!

Someone needs to tell Julie that the OG Charlie's Angels has been off the air for over 40 years.  There's no point in trying to take Kate Jackson's spot any more.  

e56666f211ec198f6a184ab2e64b3446.jpg

• LOL 9

I thought Julie was just leaning into the Scaryverse with that wig. 

It was a bad decision, almost as bad as putting up Jared and letting him play in the veto, rather than backdooring him. Thank heavens for Matt and his skill in sifting through tiny balls.

Was everyone eating corn on the cob this week? What was up with all the flosser picks? They were creeping me out more than Cameron, and that’s saying a lot.

I don’t know what it means that Cam and Jared are zombies, but if there is no consumption of flesh I will be very disappointed.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Rigged bullshit. They knew with Jared not being able to play in the HOH that it was incredibly likely he’d be the one voted out so this zombie crap was added to give him the chance to come back. They’ll do anything to fix it for Cerie to win.

• Like 12
  • Fire 2
  • Useful 1

I don't understand the purpose of this double eviction at all if both are going back in for another week with just 1 evicted after. So...just do a regular old single eviction. Like, how stupid. 

And to boot we will get R word dropper back in. So not only was he not evicted for dropping the R word but he also was not evicted when all the house (but his mommy) voted to evict him. Wow! That's something!!!

• Like 4
  • Applause 3

Julie looks like she's cosplaying Ms. Swan from MadTV.   Maybe they're doing a revival and she's planning on auditioning.

Seeing Cam's response to being told he was a zombie made me wish he had been evicted when he could have been told about Jared and Cirie.  He would have given us the reaction we've been wanting.

I was glad everyone held fast against Cirie and Jared.  I thought a couple of them might fall back under her spell.   But even Felicia didn't really interact with her in the hall.   

So there's still two to go before jury.   Cam or Jared next week and then whoever goes the week after.   If Jared doesn't get back in, does Cirie DOR to avoid sequester prison? 

• Like 1

Oh and Jared and Cirie should have been nommed because if one came down then one still would be on the block. By leaving Cirie off, she could have played and won veto and saved Jared and then both would have still been in. With just Jared, though, if he won then he could be reminded Cirie would replace him if he used veto. At least. So Jared definitely needed to be on the block. But I also think it best to put Cirie up too.

• Like 3

Am I the only one that’s gets so annoyed during the live votes? It’s just 10 minutes of each HG yelling shout outs in the Diary room & screaming at Julie about whatever outfit she’s wearing .Cast your vote & shut the hell up. 

Kinda feel bad for Mecole being stuck with Felicia as a final two deal, that’s nothing but a fantasy. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 4
5 hours ago, Lamima said:

Oh and Jared and Cirie should have been nommed because if one came down then one still would be on the block. By leaving Cirie off, she could have played and won veto and saved Jared and then both would have still been in. With just Jared, though, if he won then he could be reminded Cirie would replace him if he used veto. At least. So Jared definitely needed to be on the block. But I also think it best to put Cirie up too.

I could not figure out why Cory didn’t put up Jared and Cirie. Something about being afraid Blue would win veto and take Jared down? 

• Like 4
10 hours ago, Skooma said:

I hope Jared takes revenge on Cory this coming week.  Or at least Cam will take that smug Cory down.  I, as you can guess, cannot stand Cory in the least.  And now even more so with that stupid mustache he has grown.

I can't personally see myself routing for Jared over anyone else or for that person being seen as smug. Jared is also a smug prick IMO. At least Cory stopped playing Jared and his moms game while deciding to fight to survive.

9 hours ago, Skooma said:

It took 3 times in a row to finally "beat" Cirie.  What a cowardly gang-up on her.

She's basically had a free ride this whole time. It was time for her to win when it counted. Strategic behind the scenes play can only get you so far. Also, Jared was ultimately the target. His shield needed to be removed.

• Like 9
39 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

can't personally see myself routing for Jared over anyone else or for that person being seen as smug. Jared is also a smug prick IMO. At least Cory stopped playing Jared and his moms game while deciding to fight to survive.

I agree. Jared acted like he was untouchable because of his mom. That may have been true earlier in the season,  but things have changed.

I don't see Cory as smug at all.  

• Like 18

"Double Eviction Week" is like early Christmas in my house.  I love it!  Last night  was no exception.  Suddenly, all the houseguests are running around, out of breath, trying desperately to strategize in the limited time of a TV commercial break, and everyone's plans are thrown up into the air.  So much panic! haha

I'd be surprised if this zombie thing is the only time we get an evicted houseguest returning to the game.  We still have nearly 50 days of game left and a dwindling number of players!  I hope Cameron is the one coming back this time.   That'll shake things up in the house and give us several groups of players competing with each other rather than just "Team Cirie" vs "The Others".

• Like 6
7 hours ago, Cotypubby said:

Rigged bullshit. They knew with Jared not being able to play in the HOH that it was incredibly likely he’d be the one voted out so this zombie crap was added to give him the chance to come back. They’ll do anything to fix it for Cerie to win.

Jared leaving would actually help Cirie's game tremendously. With him gone she's basically a lone wolf and can use her best skill - her social game - to navigate the game. As we've seen, she's not a strategic genius. She's actually really bad at it.  

• Like 4
10 hours ago, mertensia said:

Julie: Blah blah zombies.

Cameron internally : Sounds super lame to me.

I liked the reaction from the audience - a few awkward chuckles along the lines of, "WTF - did she just say zombie??"  Even Cam was like, "okaaaaaay....whut?"

I wonder if Julie ever looks at herself in the mirror and questions the life choices that have brought the former serious news anchor into a reality where she has to tell a grown man that he's going to turn into a zombie.

Just label this season the "Stupidverse" and be done with it.  If the comps are supposed to align with the various 'verses, it's lost on me.

• Like 9
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Cutty said:

Jared leaving would actually help Cirie's game tremendously. With him gone she's basically a lone wolf and can use her best skill - her social game - to navigate the game. As we've seen, she's not a strategic genius. She's actually really bad at it.  

But Cirie, I believe, is not there to win. She's there to help her baby boy win.

That's what makes this season so unfair. Everyone else had to work to form alliances and friendships, never knowing who is sincere and who is lying. That's part of the BB game. 2 players came in having a strong alliance already.  

In one of Izzy's interviews, she was asked to predict the winner. She said Jared. She knew that was Cirie's plan.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
8 minutes ago, cheewhiz said:

Nope Nope Nope Grodner, I'm not doing it. I cannot watch the Field's family show anymore. Like i said previously, they really wanna give her some $$, no idea why. I may just dip out here.

She has no one except Jared, the house hates her, the majority of viewers hate her. How is she getting an advantage?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, LeDucDiableBleu said:

She has no one except Jared, the house hates her, the majority of viewers hate her. How is she getting an advantage?

They still didn't take a shot at her. They are still afraid to. Mecole thinks it's good for her game to have Cirie in the house. Cory should have nominated both Jared and Cirie and he didn't. For whatever reason the house sees Cirie as untouchable. 

2 hours ago, Gregg247 said:

I'd be surprised if this zombie thing is the only time we get an evicted houseguest returning to the game.  We still have nearly 50 days of game left and a dwindling number of players!

That's roughly seven weeks with 11 players left. The math works out. No more need for buybacks after this.

9 hours ago, Cotypubby said:

Or Jared. I'm sure they'll be happy either way just so long as Jared and Cirie are F2. I don't think they're much interested in having just one without the other in the house, it ruins their "twist."

• Like 4
46 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

They still didn't take a shot at her. They are still afraid to. Mecole thinks it's good for her game to have Cirie in the house. Cory should have nominated both Jared and Cirie and he didn't. For whatever reason the house sees Cirie as untouchable. 

I think Cory and Cirie made a deal that they wouldn't nominate each other (and America) if either of them won HOH next.

49 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Or Jared. I'm sure they'll be happy either way just so long as Jared and Cirie are F2. I don't think they're much interested in having just one without the other in the house, it ruins their "twist."

And I can't help thinking how pissed off the others would be if this scenario plays out. Knowing they played their hardest in a game where the competition was rigged against them.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, LeDucDiableBleu said:

I VERY seriously doubt anyone "hates" her in the house.  I don't think anybody actually hates anybody else among the players.  Only the internet sites and social media develop that level of "hate" among a handful of their posters.

And where are you getting that the majority of viewers "hate" her?  From that hundred or so online fanatic fans?  That isn't "the viewers."  And I myself do not hate Cirie and am rooting for her to win.

I agree she has no advantage and never has.  Jared has been an albatross around her neck from day one forcing her into a game she would not have played normally.

I predicted at the beginning everybody would be gunning for her by mid-game and they are.  They would be in awe some the first couple of weeks but later many of them would want to become the "big game hunter" and have Cirie's demise in their resume for this game and for their "BB legacy" online.

What I was wrong about is that only Blue of the remaining players -- and she had to be told flat out by Jared -- knows the so-called big secret. 

The others are so dumb they couldn't see and still can't see what was literally right in front of their very faces.  Couldn't see the resemblance.  Couldn't see the exact same mannerisms.  This group of players have been clueless from the start.  Only Izzy immediately saw it.  And I think production thought they would have figured it out early on as did I.

• Applause 1
1 hour ago, Skooma said:

I VERY seriously doubt anyone "hates" her in the house.  I don't think anybody actually hates anybody else among the players.  Only the internet sites and social media develop that level of "hate" among a handful of their posters.

And where are you getting that the majority of viewers "hate" her?  From that hundred or so online fanatic fans?  That isn't "the viewers."  And I myself do not hate Cirie and am rooting for her to win.

I agree she has no advantage and never has.  Jared has been an albatross around her neck from day one forcing her into a game she would not have played normally.

I predicted at the beginning everybody would be gunning for her by mid-game and they are.  They would be in awe some the first couple of weeks but later many of them would want to become the "big game hunter" and have Cirie's demise in their resume for this game and for their "BB legacy" online.

What I was wrong about is that only Blue of the remaining players -- and she had to be told flat out by Jared -- knows the so-called big secret. 

The others are so dumb they couldn't see and still can't see what was literally right in front of their very faces.  Couldn't see the resemblance.  Couldn't see the exact same mannerisms.  This group of players have been clueless from the start.  Only Izzy immediately saw it.  And I think production thought they would have figured it out early on as did I.

I was arguing against the idea that Cirie has significant advantages compared to the other HGs. She doesn't. Hate was too strong a word. I should have said "want her out of the house." I'm a Cirie fan and I want to see her do well.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, cheewhiz said:

Nope Nope Nope Grodner, I'm not doing it. I cannot watch the Field's family show anymore. Like i said previously, they really wanna give her some $$, no idea why. I may just dip out here.

I wish they would just cut her a check and keep her off television.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
16 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

You don't, but if that's the worst memory lapse you have this week you'll be doing better than i.

When they first brought an evicted HG back in BB3 , an "Operation Revolving Door" was proposed, but only because it was obvious that outgoing HoH Chiara and her showmance Roddy were about to hit the block, so everyone else ignored Roddy's idea and returnee Amy lasted until the F4, instead.

It was Kaysar in Season 6 who was immediately re-evicted on his (fan-voted) return, but he made a number of errors to seal his fate.  (And I am not simply referring to his conceding the Pressure Cooker, but that's a longer discussion.)

Other immediate re-evictions include Brendon in S14 and Scottie in S20 and I'm sure I missed a few.  But Amy was not one of them.

Thanks...my memory may be swiss cheese because I thought I remembered a girl named Amy who was obsessed with cheese being put out, brought back in and then the cheesehead was put right back out again. It's all blurred together now I guess.

2 hours ago, Skooma said:

agree she has no advantage and never has.  Jared has been an albatross around her neck from day one forcing her into a game she would not have played normally.

No advantage?

Every time Jared learned anything from other players, any alliances, any plans, he reported right back to mama. She had a better handle on everything going on than anyone else did.

Whether she used all the info in the best way is debatable.  But Jared reporting to her was a definite advantage. And, he protected her from being on the block.

• Like 22
13 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

Am I the only one that’s gets so annoyed during the live votes? It’s just 10 minutes of each HG yelling shout outs in the Diary room & screaming at Julie about whatever outfit she’s wearing .Cast your vote & shut the hell up. 

Kinda feel bad for Mecole being stuck with Felicia as a final two deal, that’s nothing but a fantasy. 

You are not ! I mute the tv during this segment. I can usually read their lips well enough to tell what name they say, also I have the CC on. I can't stand the shoutouts. Hate them !

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, Skooma said:

I agree she has no advantage and never has. 

It is patently absurd to say that Cirie never had any advantage. She didn't even have to play in the very first competition that determined which HGs would be up for nomination. She is a known reality show celebrity everyone wants to be associated with and be friends with, if for no other reason than to become reality stars themselves. On top of that you throw in the fact that her son is there and nobody knows of the relationship. Those are all very strong advantages. I'd argue no previous player in any season ever had so many advantages at the outset.

Now, you might argue that she also has some very specific disadvantages, but thus far none has come into play. 

I get that Cirie has a lot of fans and some are just delighted to see her here and root for her to win. That's fine. But reactions in general have been mixed to negative precisely because she has too many advantages and the season seems rigged in her favor. That's not a unique or minority opinion.

• Like 18
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

To me, even more egregious than casting her son was finding an Annie Wilkes-like superfan in Izzy. I follow a bunch of distant relatives on Facebook and I bet I wouldn't even recognize any one of them if I passed them on the street. Yet, somehow, this sycophant is able to immediately recognize the offspring of some d-list reality star.. stalker much? I know we're not allowed to discuss live feeds but let's just say Cirie couldn't even shower without her #1 fan being two feet away practically offering to loofah her back (can you use loofah as a verb? Ah well, I'ma do it anyway). The Fields family may want to look into a restraining order once the game is over because that woman is OBSESSED.

Add to that a mostly inept, uninteresting cast and this season is simply terrible. Say what you want about S19, and no doubt the rigging for Paul was just as flagrantly unfair in that case, but there were at least some memorable personalities in there. When our biggest villains are Jared and Cameron, you know this season is bland and boring!

• Like 12
21 hours ago, Skooma said:

The others are so dumb they couldn't see and still can't see what was literally right in front of their very faces.  Couldn't see the resemblance.  Couldn't see the exact same mannerisms.

Who wants to be the first houseguest to say that the two Black players look alike? Uh uh, not happening after last year.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1