Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E22: Double Eviction #1

Dustbunny
Message added by Dustbunny,

Please Remember:  NO LIVE FEEDS TALK IN THE EPISODE THREADS.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Cotypubby said:

Who wants to be the first houseguest to say that the two Black players look alike? Uh uh, not happening after last year.

Anybody would.  It isn't saying all black people look the same.  It is saying these two people look related.  It is hardly racist in the east.

I am waiting for the moment someone, like Cory, to say to Cirie, "Why do you care so much about what happens to Jared anyway? You'd think you were his mother or something!"

The way she interacts with Jared and reacts to anything bad happening to Jared seems normal to us because we know she is his mother, but I'd think the others must be wondering why Jared is so important to her.

• Like 12
On 9/22/2023 at 8:39 AM, laurakaye said:

I wonder if Julie ever looks at herself in the mirror and questions the life choices that have brought the former serious news anchor into a reality where she has to tell a grown man that he's going to turn into a zombie.

Probably not as much as Julie looks at the zeroes on her paycheck….

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
On 9/22/2023 at 1:57 AM, Cotypubby said:

Rigged bullshit. They knew with Jared not being able to play in the HOH that it was incredibly likely he’d be the one voted out so this zombie crap was added to give him the chance to come back. They’ll do anything to fix it for Cerie to win.

The Zombie Week was planned long ago.  That's why there is no Veto episode this week.

On 9/22/2023 at 2:09 AM, Lamima said:

By leaving Cirie off, she could have played and won veto and saved Jared and then both would have still been in. 

LMAO!  To quote the eminent Prof. Wayne Campbell, "Sheee-uhh, yeah!  And monkeys might fly out of my butt!"

The odds of Cirie winning any Veto are nearly infinitesimal, but especially not this one. DE Vetos tend to be very physical and very fast.

And Cory knows this, which is why he was IMO rightly concerned about Blue playing spoiler.  Cirie, not so much.

On 9/22/2023 at 2:53 PM, jsm1125 said:

That is absurd!

Taran is twisting the facts here.  Somebody will be going home on Thursday, which will make it 3 evictions (Red, Izzy, and TBD) in 5 weeks.  That's not too much of a stretch, I wouldn't say.

On 9/23/2023 at 2:02 PM, Skooma said:

[Spotting the Fields family resemblance] isn't saying all black people look the same.  It is saying these two people look related.  It is hardly racist in the least.

Entirely true.  And entirely irrelevant.  A large section of the online fandom would be likely to come after anyone who made a false claim about two black people looking alike, and the players know that.

Now in this case, it isn't a false claim, since Jared is indeed Cirie's son.  But the players don't know that as certainly as we do (except for Blue, and she's still mostly guessing).  So I can see their being rather hesitant to follow in Kyle's (perceived) footsteps.  JMO

Edited by Halting Hex
  • Like 2

Blue frustrates me, when Cory told her he was putting her up with Jared unless she promised not to use the veto I was hoping she’d keep herself from going on the block by making Cory promise he wouldn’t put her up if she told him a game changing secret, then tell him Cirie and Jared are mother and son.

I don’t understand her does she think jared would take her to F2 over his mom?

Jared treats her like shit, he talks down to her and bullies her… wtf.. is her plan?

• Like 4
22 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Blue frustrates me, when Cory told her he was putting her up with Jared unless she promised not to use the veto

Anybody else notice Blue having a “tell” for when she is lying?  Because I think I spotted one during that Blue/Cory convo - when Blue was “promising” Cory she wouldn’t use PoV on Jared if (a) Cory didn’t put her OTB beside Jared and (b) she then proceeded to win PoV.