Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Celebrating Teresa's bachelorette party, the ladies live it up by hitting a pub with the locals on their first night in Ireland; tensions are reignited between Danielle and Rachel when the rat is let out of the bag.

Airdate: 04.18.2023

• LOL 2

Tre was happy to answer and throw her niece under the bus. "They were close but Antonia...." blah, blah, blah. While I wish she had let Tre finish her sentence, I can relate to Melissa not wanting her to get out a negative comment. 

• Like 15
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

Why does no one call out Fessler for stirring the pot? Last episode asking about the bridesmaids and this time asking about the relationship between the cousins?!?! What the actual fuck? I’m done with her.

Whoops - maybe that was Fuda. 

They all stir the pot, especially the new ones who want(ed) to become HWs, and not end up as friends. They show the producers that they are useful.

Melissa: is this Goblin City? She meant Dublin...

Teresa: what is €80 (80 Euros, the currency, she was shopping) in English? I think she meant in dollars...

Two idiots traveling....

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • LOL 13

Jennifer Aydin does remember they are being filmed right? I don't understand this bit about sharing secrets on camera other than advancing the anti-Margaret theme. Weird.

Edited by nichelle
  • Like 9
  • LOL 1

Dolores and her Mom with the commercial for It's Me Margaret was cute, and I thought "thank God it wasn't Marge and Marge, Sr. she would have said terrible things.   Then, next commercial there they are - the two Marge's.   Awful - they look like Sisters, not Mother & Daughter.   Marge Jr looks soooo old!

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
59 minutes ago, nichelle said:

Jennifer Aydin does remember they are being filmed right? I don't understand this bit about sharing secrets on camera other than advancing the anti-Margaret theme. Weird.

She's been smoking wwwwaaaayyy too much pot.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8

Every time I watch this show I can only hope "next season maybe they will fire Theresa" and then I go to Twitter and realize they will never fire Theresa. How this toddler brained rage monster has fans much less stans is beyond me. They should also fire Melissa and Jen Aydin and demote Jackie.

I really like Rachel, I kind of loved how all the women were like NOOOO she didn't say RAT did she, and Rachel confronted Danielle but didn't really seem to give a shit about the word choice. Her nose does make her look like Who from Whoville though. LOL.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Ugh Rachel is such a dud. She needs to be one and done.

Ugh Margaret get over it and shut the fuck up. Danielle didn’t even say anything that bad. How many times is Margaret gonna go off about the same thing. This is boring. Move on pls.

Why is Jackie there? Shut the fuck up and go away you snot.

Jen Fessler seems like she could be fun to watch. I think I would like watching her better then dumb ass lame Rachel Fuda.

They all seemed to be having good convos in the van until Melissa ruined it. Just throwing a pity party. Teresa’s a dumb ass but Melissa is just an annoying bitch. Kids shouldn’t be brought into things but Melissa escalated so quickly.

Why does Rachel Fuda always call her husband by his full name?

Jackie you did not just bring up Gia’s name. You used her in a metaphor about doing blow at school. A bit different.

Can they please stop having the same convos over and over again - so boring!

• Like 15
1 hour ago, Axie said:

It’s great that Jennifer bought a new thesaurus, but, if no one knows the meaning of the word, the insult falls flat. Boogawolf?

It can be found in Urban Dictionary. I had to look, I never heard of it before.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I agree that Teresa should not have brought up Antonia. Though I do think she did so as more of a dig to Melissa and probably Joe. As in blaming them that Antonia would not go to Milania's party because Melissa and Joe would not let her or something like that. I think the line that struck me the most in that whole fight was Melissa saying something like if you want to set a good example for the kids put me in the wedding. That is when I was like so that is what this is still really about. Melissa, I think Teresa would put Caroline Manzo in her wedding before you.

It is probably just me, but it seems like the mean girls are targeting Danielle. Too bad they did not realize that the more they go in on her the more screen time she gets, which may have resulted in Jackie being demoted. Gasp, Danielle called Rachel a rat. Who really cares?

I do not particularly care for Teresa. I guess these days I am pretty indifferent to her. I find other housewives irritate or annoy me more than her. I know it is unpopular, but I will admit I probably would not watch this franchise without her. I just do not think the other ladies are all that interesting. I do loathe the Gorgas though. I would give anything for someone to knock Joe down a few pegs, or even have some of the men not kiss his ass all the time.

• Like 15
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Doublemint said:

Dolores and her Mom with the commercial for It's Me Margaret was cute, and I thought "thank God it wasn't Marge and Marge, Sr. she would have said terrible things.   Then, next commercial there they are - the two Marge's.   Awful - they look like Sisters, not Mother & Daughter.   Marge Jr looks soooo old!

Marge Jr looks elderly, the platinum hair is not helping.  Marge Sr seriously looks like she’s 90.  Not that there’s anything wrong with being old but you know they both think they are hot young things.

Is time for Melissa to be done.  This whole show is stale and boring.  If I hear “arsenal” one more time… It’s like that word is this year’s “sprinkle cookies.”  

• Like 10
  • LOL 6

I think when Melissa feels slighted or upset with Theresa she used Joe as way to get back at her. She knows that Theresa loves her brother and she orchestrates things - "Let's not attend the wedding." -- that she knows will stick it to Theresa the most. She assumes Theresa will eventually fold because she wants a relationship with her little brother.

But it backfired - as Theresa seems to be done with them both. Yikes.

• Like 16
  • Useful 2

Melissa is such a victim of Teresa’s 🙄Everything is Teresa’s fault and she was always out to get her. Why did the dumb bitch follow her onto the show?  Get outta here with that same old, same old.  
Also, Joe not putting in money for the pizza shop because it was his idea blows my mind.  Umm, your idea costs a lot of money so cough up some dough. 

• Like 19
4 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I agree that Teresa should not have brought up Antonia. Though I do think she did so as more of a dig to Melissa and probably Joe. As in blaming them that Antonia would not go to Milania's party because Melissa and Joe would not let her or something like that. I think the line that struck me the most in that whole fight was Melissa saying something like if you want to set a good example for the kids put me in the wedding. That is when I was like so that is what this is still really about. Melissa, I think Teresa would put Caroline Manzo in her wedding before you.

It is probably just me, but it seems like the mean girls are targeting Danielle. Too bad they did not realize that the more they go in on her the more screen time she gets, which may have resulted in Jackie being demoted. Gasp, Danielle called Rachel a rat. Who really cares?

I do not particularly care for Teresa. I guess these days I am pretty indifferent to her. I find other housewives irritate or annoy me more than her. I know it is unpopular, but I will admit I probably would not watch this franchise without her. I just do not think the other ladies are all that interesting. I do loathe the Gorgas though. I would give anything for someone to knock Joe down a few pegs, or even have some of the men not kiss his ass all the time.

Andy loves Joe Gorga.  He will never let him go.  Anyone see Melissa’s outfit on WWHL last week?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

Delores, Teresa and Loooie are overdoing the tanning.  They all look too dark on camera.

I am liking Danielle the best out of all of them.  She’s not a phoney.  Fuda and Jackie can leave.  Melissa too, but I doubt it.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1

I am so tired of these same old fights over and over. Can we just see them shop and tour Ireland?

I don’t find the over the top drunken behavior funny either. Jackie and Fessler looked gross chugging beers. I also don’t laugh when they start spraying each other with drinks.

Why would Marge help Danielle with a logo? Didn’t she get sued and lose when she had her company? Danielle better have a lawyer check anything over from that end. Also who the hell is endorsing Marge?  I doubt she has many endorsements these days although I did notice she had a commercial with her clown looking twin which I fast forwarded.

Teresa didn’t need to bring up Antonia not attending a stupid sweet sixteen party. I think she holds onto stuff to bring up. All she did was give Melissa more crap to whine about.

• Like 6
33 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I am so tired of these same old fights over and over. Can we just see them shop and tour Ireland?

I don’t find the over the top drunken behavior funny either. Jackie and Fessler looked gross chugging beers. I also don’t laugh when they start spraying each other with drinks.

Why would Marge help Danielle with a logo? Didn’t she get sued and lose when she had her company? Danielle better have a lawyer check anything over from that end. Also who the hell is endorsing Marge?  I doubt she has many endorsements these days although I did notice she had a commercial with her clown looking twin which I fast forwarded.

Teresa didn’t need to bring up Antonia not attending a stupid sweet sixteen party. I think she holds onto stuff to bring up. All she did was give Melissa more crap to whine about.

Good point about Margaret giving advice regarding business logos since she was sued herself for copying another company's logo, and lost! As for Danielle, if she was asking, it means she started her business during filming. She said a few days ago that the Envy event to promote her business (Melissa had an IG live, etc. in real time) didn't help her business at all, but the friends she invited spent thousands at the store. She also claimed that Melissa kept a children's outfit and didn't pay for it. Melissa said she thought it was a gift. 

Melissa couldn't sleep because she was afraid the castle was haunted?

Boring episode, it is obvious from the lack of comments, as well.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Andy loves Joe Gorga.  He will never let him go.  Anyone see Melissa’s outfit on WWHL last week?

Melissa was wearing a tight long gold dress with cutoffs from top to bottom on both sides. 

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, Miss Slay said:

I think when Melissa feels slighted or upset with Theresa she used Joe as way to get back at her. She knows that Theresa loves her brother and she orchestrates things - "Let's not attend the wedding." -- that she knows will stick it to Theresa the most. She assumes Theresa will eventually fold because she wants a relationship with her little brother.

But it backfired - as Theresa seems to be done with them both. Yikes.

I’ve said this before but the truth is, Joe is the worse of the two. Tre never wants to blame her brother - it makes her feel better to blame Mel. But her brother is the one who called her garbage, charged at Juicy, started the fight at the Christening, called his own niece disrespectful on camera, used his nieces for camera time, and continued to bash their father long after he was deported, despite knowing how it hurt them.

Mel also engaged in lying about how much they did for the Giudice girls, but in general she just wants her camera time. She’s happy to moan and play victim at every turn, as though it might somehow be lost in viewers that she’s spent a decade cozying up to and defending ANYONE who has ever had even the slightest problem with Teresa (it’s still lost on some lol).

Can’t  wait to see how they try to make Margaret and Jennifer and Lauren and Danielle’s gossip about Mel’s infidelity Teresa’s fault. 

Mel also completely misrepresented what was said on the bus to Joe. She did it to make sure Joe got mad enough not to go to the wedding.

But, I think Mel and Tre are mutually DONE with each other. Tre was done with Juicy when her mom passed, but I think she was truly done and over her brother and Mel once her dad passed. The only issue now is that Mel and Joe want to remain relevant and on TV - and their lying, boring asses STILL need Tre for that. There’s no show without her. She’s the only one with an organic storyline!

Rachel Fuda sucks and is clearly a Mel/Margaret ally that they needed to bring in since Tacky Jackie is being demoted. Danielle is so much better in every way, it’s hilarious. Rachel’s a sad little shit stirrer with nothing camera worthy happening.

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Like 10
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
10 hours ago, janiema said:

Melissa is really useless.

But this episode so was Teresa and she is supposed to be the central figure on her bachelorette trip, she tries to blow up her niece and that failed, thankfully and then she is not even there! I thought it was funny that nobody is talking about the impending wedding, Teresa is talking about any details, not even Delores and Jenn talking about the bootiful bridesmaid dresses they will be wearing...it was just another trip.

Teresa shopping could be the show, send her out alone with a shopping list and just film it, "How much is that in English," and other gaffes could be entertaining and she would not have anyone (Melissa) to fight with.

We have not seen Teresa call Looeey to tell him some stupid shit that she caused.

Fessler with her decolletage on display and questioning how the other women do it regularly and how she felt naked, thank you! The trend of 45 year old women with clothing cut to the navel should be questioned.

Marge gave us the pigtail throwback. 

Melissa setting the stage for she and Joe to sit out the wedding, like it hasn't been planned since day one.

Danielle could overshadow Teresa and become the "It Girl," on this show, she always seems like she is ten seconds away from punching someone.

7 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

If I hear “arsenal” one more time

IT WAS AN ANALOGY!!! 

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5

I'm so over the Gorga/ Giudice fued but I think Teresa was trying to put it on Joe and Melissa, not Antonia. And I don't think its anywhere near as bad as when Melissa said at a reunion she can't have Antonia be in the same school as her cousins because she's sweet and they'd  bully/gang up on her despite them all getting along. As a mom Teresa was supposed to take that but Melissa was clutching her pearls over the dumb sweet 16 thing (Melissa threw digs that Gia missed the church part of the infamous Christening. ) Can Teresa be petty and a ass? Yeah. But Melissa also wants to act like she's never done anything.  Calling Joe wasn't necessary in the moment, but Melissa loves to report any and all slights. I don't think they ever intended on going to the wedding and this is them planting the seeds. Melissa is still mad about the bridesmaid thing to a woman she's never genuinely close with. No wonder Joe admitted to calling Gia about getting Teresa to fix it. She probably brings it up at home non stop.

There were so many reports Teresa told Joe the rumor before the season started and Marge said on a podcast everyone from last season knew about what Laura said before the season started (its been taken down) but Jen is acting like no one knows they know so I don't know wtf they're trying to do. I would think this whole thing is a story everyone is in on given the messy timeline, but the Gorgas/Tre are dysfunctional enough that it's not planned to hype this season and next.

I knew the women would freak out over Irish pudding. They're there to drink and shop, not try out anything outside of their own cultures.

There is a gang up on Danielle. There has been since Jackie was talking behind her back about how she dresses and Marge and Melissa laughed then were nice to Danielle's face. Jackie had some nice moments with Jen at Teresa's housewarming party, Marge yelled about to Jackie and in the moment Jackie told her to back off but then something changed when she reported what Jen said about her marriage to Marge and Melissa and went back to not getting along. I'm so sick of the teams. Teresa and Fessler were getting along this episode and Teresa even called the Fessler marriage real love since they got back together and I was like wow, refreshing to see them like that despite Fesslers pot stirring over the invites.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

So Melissa’s daughter missing a cousin’s event is terrible, but Tre’s daughter missing a cousin’s event is fine - typical narcissistic thinking. Then Tre wraps it up in a crazymaking bow by accusing Melissa of playing tit-for-tat.

Tre is beyond toxic - Melissa should refuse to have anything to do with her, including this idiotic show. She can sit with a big bowl of popcorn like the rest of us when Tre’s love bubble explodes and Louie puts his own narcissistic colors on full display.

• Like 12
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

I don’t know why Melissa is so bent out of shape by Teresa mentioning Antonia. The Gorgas only stop whining about Teresa when they engage in their second storyline - humiliating Antonia. 

• Like 9
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 3

This endless family argument, like most endless family arguments, is stupid.

But with these three that stupidity is compounded by their intrinsic stupidity creating a black hole of stupidity.  I'm surprised my tv doesn't get sucked into the vortex.

I'd say get a new storyline but there is no way those three are capable of learning new lines.

• Like 7
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Teresa shopping could be the show, send her out alone with a shopping list and just film it, "How much is that in English,"

It would have been Awesome if the salesperson had answered with "70 pounds".  Teresa would have dropped her jaw and blinked a few times. After replying with something like "There's no way this weighs 70 pounds," it would be entertaining to watch her try to explain what she meant.

• Like 1
  • LOL 20
6 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

It would have been Awesome if the salesperson had answered with "70 pounds".  Teresa would have dropped her jaw and blinked a few times. After replying with something like "There's no way this weighs 70 pounds," it would be entertaining to watch her try to explain what she meant.

At the end of the series production could do a montage of Teresa open mouthed, blinking at every transaction.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

They should of had them all shopping on that Dublin Street the whole episode instead of the usual fighting.  Nice shops.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

So Melissa’s daughter missing a cousin’s event is terrible, but Tre’s daughter missing a cousin’s event is fine - typical narcissistic thinking. Then Tre wraps it up in a crazymaking bow by accusing Melissa of playing tit-for-tat.

Tre is beyond toxic - Melissa should refuse to have anything to do with her, including this idiotic show. She can sit with a big bowl of popcorn like the rest of us when Tre’s love bubble explodes and Louie puts his own narcissistic colors on full display.

The difference is that Melania and Antonia were always very close (and of the same age), but Melania, and Gino were not close, Gino is younger, and a boy.

• Like 11
  • Useful 1

Did Marge realize she bought Marge Sr. a $2000 necklace? 

I will always remember and never forget Teresa in Venice literally running around the shopping arcades screaming about Channel...the French design house in Italy. She was low key shopping this trip and I for one was disappointed.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
2 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

Calling Joe wasn't necessary in the moment, but Melissa loves to report any and all slights. I don't think they ever intended on going to the wedding and this is them planting the seeds

As someone else said above, this is because Melissa knows if Tre and Joe were left alone, they would fight and make up because they are all the family they both have now. Tre will point fingers but never blame her brother because she needs to be able to go back to him. Same with him, he will vent and complain, but in the end will always answer when she calls. Melissa can’t have any of that now. She’s had to face the wedding/bridesmaid slight not only privately but publicly….all that lost screen time in the wedding special. Melissa is pissed and doesn’t need to go back to Tre, so she has to make sure her hubby doesn’t either. Which is why that whole fight way back when between Jackie and Tre and controlling their husbands was stupid. Tre knew exactly what she meant saying that to Melissa and Melissa knew it. She completely manipulates Joe with how she says things, which was Tre’s point. And Melissa dismissing it as ridiculous was just, well, ridiculous. 

Edited by hottesthw
  • Like 7
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Funny post.

I don't know how confused Teresa was (she is always confused), but Rachel Fuda knew already that Ireland uses the euro as its currency (like most European Union countries) because she wanted to get some euros before the trip. Ireland is a different country than the U.K., but I'm sure Teresa was confused about this, as well because the people spoke English. The U.K. uses British Sterling Pounds as its currency, not English anything, which is a term used specifically for a geographical area in the U.K., and anything associated to it.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

The ladies in emerald green look like fools. You're in Ireland, but it ain't St Patty's day...so your vibe is lame tourist. 

The name blood sausage is such a turn off. It's mostly grains and I found it very bland and mushy. 

Marge in her ratty pigtails, lookin all haggard in that Endorsed shirt. I'm sure Jennifer is seething with jealousy. 🙄

Tre says cheating is a deal breaker..so if you just ignore it/refuse to believe it like she did with juicy, its all good. Who she thinks she is and who she actually is are polar opposites.

Peloris? How about Dauly? Much cuter.

Other Jen...take no cues from marge & pack that saggy old lady cleavage back up. 

Yes, other Jen, BNJJ (bad nose job Jen) did search for a unique slur to call Marge. Her fingers are crossed #boogawolf goes viral.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Melissa was desperate to get on the show and had campaigned with producers.  The Gorgas, who've had a history of bad business dealings, need the HW paycheck.  That's why they keep pushing the family feud - and all their other fake storylines.  

LOL when Marge revealed in this episode what she REALLY thought about bestie Melissa - She said she's Stupid.

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
9 hours ago, kristen111 said:

He's always in the audience now not bartender or second chair. I think the little garden gnome may have finally run out of pavement.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

Melissa would film an opening of an envelope to stay on TV. She is really impressed with herself and now all reports are they are having money problems. Lawsuits galore. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I don't know how confused Teresa was (she is always confused), but Rachel Fuda knew already that Ireland uses the euro as its currency (like most European Union countries) because she wanted to get some euros

Fuda was looking for euros while Tre was figuring out what bikinis she would take to the tropics of Ireland. 🙄

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
16 hours ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

Why does no one call out Fessler for stirring the pot? Last episode asking about the bridesmaids and this time asking about the relationship between the cousins?!?! What the actual fuck? I’m done with her.

Whoops - maybe that was Fuda. 

Regardless, it was an okay question that Theresa could have dismissed with "they're fine". As we noted before, kids aren't part of the show. Theresa was being shady in the guise of "honesty".

• Like 4
  • Love 2

The producers must give Danielle a call to show up at any party, room, event or whatever 10 minutes late. On any number of occasions, all of the others are already arrived, seated, or gathered - and she's entered to find them all gathered & talking about her. 

Cue the arrival of everyone but Danielle! Cue the start of shit-talking about Danielle!  Cue Danielle entering the room! Cue Danielle's response!  Cue the pile-on!  It's getting old.  And too obvious.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 11
  • Useful 1